Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 28, 2020 9:23 PM

Jul 2008
Tag....oh boy this should be enlightening.
Jun 16, 2020 11:43 PM

Jan 2017
I must’ve missed something.....how did Rak “pass”? I thought he left to go back to the wilds to get stronger.
Jun 17, 2020 12:03 AM
Apr 2020
MarylandIzumiKun said:
I must’ve missed something.....how did Rak “pass”? I thought he left to go back to the wilds to get stronger.

He come back after that and hit the given target (so he passed) (it was shown during princess battle when khun was checking info on other regulars)
Jun 17, 2020 1:30 AM
Nov 2019
This episode is underrated.
Buy Bitcoins and others cryptos(like Monero), the great crisis is coming!
Also don't forget, taxation is theft!
Jun 19, 2020 6:13 PM

Nov 2012
I saw that this was the most hated ep but don't really get that, seemed fine to me.
I really like Laroue and is it Hoh (the horned guy) so interesting for me to see more of them and love seeing them get more friendly with Bam/Khun!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jun 27, 2020 2:13 PM

May 2013
Dreamxer said:
"I hope whatever you're seeking at the top of the tower is worth more than him"

lol Endorsi knows them stars ain't worth shit compared to Bam's love and loyalty X] I liked how Rachel's buttons were pressed mwahahhah >:] Endorsi should steal Bam away ;P

Lmfao, the Princesses of Jahad were basically told No Sex, No Husbando. Men are trash XDDD

Anaak's mother could've easily escaped. I bet she stayed so that her daughter would be safe ;A; Life on the run would've been a nicer option tho imo :3 but it's made Anaak stronk, so issok ^^"

Jun 30, 2020 6:28 PM

Nov 2013
Endorsi clearly best girl, no wonder she actually has a decent amount of favorites lol
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jul 21, 2020 12:47 PM
Jul 2018
I see I see. So that is why Anaak's mother was hunted down; she broke the sacred rules of never falling in love and sexually fornicating. That is cruel. Depending on the princess, these ground rules could be seen as either a blessing or a torment.

Ho is having a dilemma of his own. If I had to guess, I would say he is extremely frustrated over his lack of skills when it comes to handling waves. That said, he seems to become susceptible to envy and jealousy whenever he witnesses Bam performing adequately well. He is becoming more of a dangerous factor, especially after receiving a mysterious letter. Now that I think about it, he is on the same team as Bam. Oh, this is not going to end well. I am also curious about the flashback he had. It certainly looked disturbing.
Aug 1, 2020 6:34 PM

Jul 2013
It's always nice to hear more backstory of certain things like in this case the Jahad princesses. This explains why Anaks mother got hunted down and also why Endorsi normally doesn't want to be friends with guys. Must be hard to be a virgin forever and also never being able to marry or love someone. The fight between Endorsi and Anak got pretty funny at the end. So far I would also say Endorsi best girl.

Bam slowly but surely is getting better in controlling Shinsu. Hoh still has a hard time and you can see how exhausting it is for him just to form the aqua ball. At first Hoh seemed very friendly but this guy definitely has two faces and he somewhat hates Bam being better than him.

The interaction between Bam, Shibisu, Hatz and Khun is so awesome. Hatz and Khun always trying to tease each other which generates a lot of funny moments :D

Even as an Jahad princess Endorsi knows what Rachel means to Bam. I also hope what ever is on top the tower is more worth than him.

The way Hoh talks about Bam shows how jealous he is. Hmm I wonder if that letter came from Rachel. From his staring at her in the exam room what Khun also noticed I would say yes. But the reason is unclear. The test sounds simple and Khun had a good plan but they shouldn't underestimate Quant.

Aug 27, 2020 7:11 AM

Jul 2015
Quite the shitty rule that Princesses can't have intercourse or children considering they are chosen. Learned something here, fastest way to make friends is through food!

Rak really got a nice spot, eating some chocolate bars while watching the turles play some tag.

Sep 15, 2020 10:29 AM
Aug 2020
I think the next episode is gonna be crazy. Because this show goes pretty fast, and that means it will not last 3 episodes!
Sep 29, 2020 8:52 PM
Oct 2019
Didn't really pay attention to how this game of tag is being set up, so it's kind of confusing. (You, probably: "How can that be? Tag is a simple game!" I agree, and yet I am. Haha)

I just want to see some craziness. An unrealized power go berserk or Rachel's identity becoming known, or some equally WHOA moment.
Dec 12, 2020 12:12 PM

Jul 2017
From this episode onwards, the static pacing is slowly arriving for this show since this tag game and the test afterwards are pretty heavy content wise with a lot going on to unravel, along with other twists and turns along the way so with a restricted amount of time to handle all of that, the pacing will turn into a struggle in the future.

But for this episode, while there was a bit of staticness to it with events happening like Anaak's backstory with her mother being explained a bit more and Androssi sort of feeling sympathy and a bond with her there, to Bam and Aguero helping Hatz and Shibisu out to make Anaak and Androssi sign on the friendship papers for comic relief and then Androssi meeting up with Rachel afterwards at the bathroom, to the introduction of the tag game, I still enjoyed this one and didn't really feel that sort of struggle to watch it. Lots of little things happened and it went well for me, and in one way as a webtoon reader, I already adapted to knowing the rules of the tag game so what they explained to me from the anime was compacted a lot but still understandable. Maybe it'd be different if I was an anime-only for this, but in my opinion, a fairly good episode overall still. I'm still digging the rewatch even with the adaptation struggles so far.

Definitely looks like it'll be in my top 10 anime of the year, no matter how the final few episodes turn out to be since it's one of the few anime I'm actually having a positive and sort of enjoyable experience with.
Feb 3, 2021 10:05 PM
May 2020
Nice, the ending is back!
Apr 1, 2021 8:36 PM

Nov 2010
Rak is no push-over huh he passed his test way too easily lol

Man, how I wish to be a King of the Tower and just collect myself some "shoes" too hehe
Jun 8, 2021 10:49 AM

Dec 2020
fuck skz especially chan for making a good song i cant skip the op at all though im not really watching it either

this was again a pretty nice episode, a bit unfocused. it kept jumping from this to the other but when they were focusing on certain parts its pretty good
Jul 16, 2021 3:05 AM

Aug 2020
Halfway through the series. I'm glad things have settled down and aren't rushed.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Sep 14, 2021 2:27 PM
Aug 2017
Fuck I hate Rachel so much. Someone needs to put her head into the ground and stomp on it. Backstabbing piece of shit
Jan 18, 2022 10:22 AM
Nov 2020
During the shot when Shibisu shows his friend's list, you can see that Bam put down "Twenty-fifth Bam", his full name. It's the first time in the whole anime where he reveals his full name, which is weird since in the manwha he introduced himself as Twenty-fifth Bam to Headon in the first episode.
Mar 11, 2022 2:47 AM
Jul 2018
That proctor has anger issues
Sep 25, 2022 2:20 AM
Aug 2022
they finnaly slowed a little and thanks to it epiode was giving more natural,neutral feeling
May 15, 2023 10:58 PM

Dec 2022
I don’t want to think bad of Rachel. I think she’s just misguided. Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many, kind of deal.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SingleH - Jun 24, 2020

460 by YagoPRO123 »»
May 18, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

336 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 19, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2020

591 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 16, 3:12 AM

» Is Tower of God Worth Watching or Reading?

Cherish-Life - Mar 14

16 by Madhukar13g »»
Mar 27, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 17, 2020

456 by Kira_ga_Kiru »»
Feb 23, 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.