Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Inuyashiki
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Oct 23, 2017 3:54 AM

Jul 2015
See now, I've watched so much anime and crap by this point that if some did turned out to be robot and showed me, I'd probably believe it instantly, freak out for a bit, and then be cool with it like nothing happened.

What I'm not cool with is that second half WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFF... Well at least I know how dark this anime can get so I have an idea of what to expect from this, doesn't help me feel any less crappy though. Hope Grandpa kicks his ass. I really want Grandpa to kick his ass. HE NEEDS TO DIE NOW. HE NEEDS TO SUFFER.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Oct 23, 2017 4:58 AM
Jul 2018
Ivoria said:
Rehls said:

Think of 'evil' as very selfish/inconsiderate. It is to take but not give in return...something proportionately valuable.

The concept of evil is reliant on culture, as various societies perceive it differently. It's something we created to describe what we view as immoral and hadn't existed before we'd made it. It also doesn't exist among other species on Earth, thus furthering its position as man-made and man-made only.

xD Yeah. Animals are too simple... A wolf in a pack would always share the kill with the others. They'd never act in a way we'd find unnatural for them to, as they don't have complex desires. If they had, then they'd be capable of insisting. If they were capable of this, then others would be capable of recognizing this. And if those behaviors were viewed as wrong (simply by not being beneficial to the pack), they could remember, and probably sometime decide to punish. Thus, 'selfishness' is created. The 'complex desire' example would the wolf deciding to be greedy, thus often taking a larger part of the carcass, believing it could get away with it (or even decide to eat first, as I heard somewhere that they've the habit of letting the alpha do so).

Well yeah, cultures, huh. But yeah I'm saying that selfishness is simply what I said. When a person following a certain culture don't consider evil, an action a member of another would... it could simply mean that it wasn't considered more prejudicial to the member of that culture, than beneficial, in a case, even though the action would normally be considered bad. Example would be someone being decapitated--but that someone being a criminal.
Now that's a human life that's been taken in that obvious example. Wouldn't it then be considered, ultimately, a selfish decision, to end it? Rather than make the effort of reintegrating the criminal into society. The fact was that the former was considered cheaper than the latter. We can know that in more culturally-advanced societies, this is realized--thus resistance appears, wanting change... as we're always (when we can) supporting what believe is correct.

So, uh... we 'made it' the time we realized it. Which'd be in the beginning of society... Anyway.
removed-userOct 23, 2017 5:01 AM
Oct 23, 2017 5:06 AM

Oct 2017
Hiro is just insane. Love how dark this anime is thus far. Hope it stays this way.
Oct 23, 2017 5:41 AM

Oct 2015
Hiro, oh my god this guy! One Piece is more important than anything else :O ... Tbh this was the point where I stopped reading the manga, I expected more than just a hero vs villain thing still nice to see it not being censored though. Everything was there and it was nice.

Yeah Inuyashiki's voice is horrible, doesn't fit the character imo while Hiro's is a bit better and it really did feel like he's a sociopath so no complaints there
EGOISTOct 23, 2017 5:50 AM
Oct 23, 2017 6:03 AM
Mar 2008
derprume said:
This Hiro guy, not very smart is he? He's like those serial killers who like to brag and leave behind evidence.
That's the point mate, now imagine one of these cold crazy nutjob serial killers had the power to destroy planets?

holy fuck this is such a good show..
Oct 23, 2017 6:07 AM
Mar 2008
Ivoria said:
Rehls said:

Think of 'evil' as very selfish/inconsiderate. It is to take but not give in return...something proportionately valuable.

The concept of evil is reliant on culture, as various societies perceive it differently. It's something we created to describe what we view as immoral and hadn't existed before we'd made it. It also doesn't exist among other species on Earth, thus furthering its position as man-made and man-made only.

watching a kid drown crushed by their father is far more evil than shooting them.

that was some seriously fucked up disturbing shit.

I watched it after watching mind hunter, fuck me, this cold crazy killers, that kill for fun and torture are ACTUALLY REAL!

people this crazy actually exist. Imagine if one of those nutjobs had the power to destroy planets. holy fuck.
Oct 23, 2017 9:19 AM

Jun 2015
- Whic h manga do you like?
- One Piece and Attack on Titan.
- Fucking casual. *bang*
Oct 23, 2017 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
TrashDax said:
- Whic h manga do you like?
- One Piece and Attack on Titan.
- Fucking casual. *bang*
Good one; I laughed my ass off. x')
Oct 23, 2017 4:26 PM

Sep 2016
Snaita said:
iorn said:
I think the family deserved what they got. After all their father does weird shit with his son in the tub and their daughter's favorite manga are one piece and attack on titan.

I get that one piece is a good manga but it better not be your god damn favorite when shit like hunter x hunter, jojo, and beserk exist e-e....

Seriously though....When the fuck has one piece had feels after the timeskip e-e...?

When Hunter x Hunter has spent more time in hiatus then serializing, Jojo was a 10 but just straight up is getting shittier it doesn't even makes sense anymore... Berserk is a Seinen man!? And die hard fans are bitching about it turning to shounen.

1: Good things come to those who wait.

2: Jojo gets better with age >o>

3: Pretty sure berserk isn't going to become a shounen.

4: There's a shit ton of other manga better than one piece...For instance one punch man and parayste
I've surpassed your limit!
Oct 23, 2017 4:31 PM

Sep 2016
Rehls said:
Ivoria said:

xD Yeah. Animals are too simple... A wolf in a pack would always share the kill with the others. They'd never act in a way we'd find unnatural for them to, as they don't have complex desires. If they had, then they'd be capable of insisting. If they were capable of this, then others would be capable of recognizing this. And if those behaviors were viewed as wrong (simply by not being beneficial to the pack), they could remember, and probably sometime decide to punish. Thus, 'selfishness' is created. The 'complex desire' example would the wolf deciding to be greedy, thus often taking a larger part of the carcass, believing it could get away with it (or even decide to eat first, as I heard somewhere that they've the habit of letting the alpha do so).

Well yeah, cultures, huh. But yeah I'm saying that selfishness is simply what I said. When a person following a certain culture don't consider evil, an action a member of another would... it could simply mean that it wasn't considered more prejudicial to the member of that culture, than beneficial, in a case, even though the action would normally be considered bad. Example would be someone being decapitated--but that someone being a criminal.
Now that's a human life that's been taken in that obvious example. Wouldn't it then be considered, ultimately, a selfish decision, to end it? Rather than make the effort of reintegrating the criminal into society. The fact was that the former was considered cheaper than the latter. We can know that in more culturally-advanced societies, this is realized--thus resistance appears, wanting change... as we're always (when we can) supporting what believe is correct.

So, uh... we 'made it' the time we realized it. Which'd be in the beginning of society... Anyway.

Actually pack mentality is more like "Fuck off until the alpha's are feeding and then you get the rest." What I'm trying to say is "share" is a very strong word... Also what are you talking about? It's unnatural for a wolf to attack a human or allow one near their cubs but both of those things still happen. Just because they're not as smart as us doesn't mean they're simple >o> Besides humans aren't even all that complex in the first place.
Oct 23, 2017 4:40 PM

Dec 2012
Hiro is a man of culture.
Oct 23, 2017 5:19 PM
Jul 2018
iorn said:
Rehls said:

Actually pack mentality is more like "Fuck off until the alpha's are feeding and then you get the rest." What I'm trying to say is "share" is a very strong word... Also what are you talking about? It's unnatural for a wolf to attack a human or allow one near their cubs but both of those things still happen. Just because they're not as smart as us doesn't mean they're simple >o> Besides humans aren't even all that complex in the first place.

So I wasn't clear, but: What if a wolf then decided to not give the 'rest', by like, wanting to fight the other wolves? Or what if it tried to grab the rest of the carcass and run, if it could? It'd be unnatural for them to behave like this, as clearly it'd not be something they'd believe they'd succeed in... But if they thought otherwise, and insisted, then the others could remember and learn.

'Allowing near cubs' is unnatural as it'd normally be considered prejudicial to them, but they can be taught otherwise by the humans. While in the example I tried to express, the behavior would always be prejudicial (more obviously to the others, only--as by so, makes it simpler and more possible). So they're too simple to insist in something like this. Their brains would have to think in complex ways to believe the behavior viable--naturally, they'll just learn not to behave in such a way.

'humans aren't all that complex' compared to what other race? xD Humans can be complex; it's just that most aren't (relatively--by comparison to other humans). But there's no complexity beyond what's possible by us; we can emulate anything, when we find a need to.
Oct 23, 2017 5:49 PM

Jun 2012
iorn said:

4: There's a shit ton of other manga better than one piece...For instance one punch man and parayste

Points 1 trough 3 are pretty much things you don't have to worry about in One Piece.
Point 4, dude those are still both Seinen you can't compare Seinen with Shounen, that's like comparing a fork to a knife, they are entirely different... One Pan and Parasyte are awesome though. You haven't watched/ read much of One Piece did ya?
Oct 23, 2017 8:50 PM
Aug 2017
I think what people missed about the antagonist is that he is killing for the purpose of getting feels like he does with one piece manga. He says
"I'm not quite feeling it" when he shoots the dad.
Oct 23, 2017 10:58 PM

Feb 2017
flexiverse said:
Ivoria said:

watching a kid drown crushed by their father is far more evil than shooting them.

that was some seriously fucked up disturbing shit.

I watched it after watching mind hunter, fuck me, this cold crazy killers, that kill for fun and torture are ACTUALLY REAL!

people this crazy actually exist. Imagine if one of those nutjobs had the power to destroy planets. holy fuck.

I know people like that exist. It is very fucked up, yeah.

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ."

Oct 24, 2017 6:38 AM

Jun 2007
Luke72 said:
That was really hard to watch. I don't like watching innocent people die being killed because, well, I'm not a god damn psychopath. If they're going to try to make this twisted fuck into a protagonist, that's probably never gonna work for me, I just need to see him die.

My thoughts exactly....

i bloody hated this demonic episode
see you, space cowperson . . .
Oct 24, 2017 11:00 AM
Jul 2018
creepy >_< Hiro prepares next nightmares.

Oct 24, 2017 2:52 PM

Apr 2012
Holy fuck, 0 to 100 real fucking quick ?!
Oct 24, 2017 9:55 PM
May 2017
Holy shit the younger dude's seiyuu was awful. I really didn't like this episode until the guy went on the killing sprer and the older dude came into play.
Oct 25, 2017 7:35 AM
Sep 2017
It's fun to watch characters who do something crazy without any purpose or ulterior motives once in a while. Bang!
Oct 25, 2017 4:42 PM

Feb 2017
Dafuckkkk. This was intense.

I don't care about motive. Sometimes it's just fun to watch completely insane characters, and this Hiro chap is definitely that.

Can't wait to watch MC become a hero and kick ass.
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Oct 25, 2017 5:42 PM

Oct 2015
hm. not sure how i feel about Hiro's voice, i guess i imagined it would be different.
but i do agree on what Hiro said about Gantz being a shit manga... and the ost so far is pretty decent.
⠀     ‧     ⠀
Oct 25, 2017 10:56 PM

Mar 2015
What the hell is that idiot that gave this 1 STAR because of this episode? If you are not old enough to handle the theme of Seinen, stop watching them.
kadiroOct 25, 2017 11:03 PM
Oct 25, 2017 11:13 PM

Sep 2012
That bang bang shit shocked the fuck outta me, but I love dark shit like that. Hiro's probably gonna get more and more fucked up.
Oct 26, 2017 1:04 AM

Dec 2014
Episode just triggered me.

Oct 26, 2017 2:30 AM

Nov 2010
That little boy drown is hard to watch. I knew the va for hiro is new to anime voice acting but I don't like it much.Hopefully he will improve his voice acting. And I hope that old man kick hiro's ass.
Oct 26, 2017 9:34 AM

Mar 2010
Maybe someone who's read the manga can answer this with a minimum of spoilers, but is it possible that part of Hiro's motivation comes from "Well, I'm in a robot body now, which means I died. Laws don't apply to the dead."? >_>

I may be giving the author too much credit, but I can totally accept attempting to confirm one's humanity by killing given the situation/body Hiro's found himself in as the motivation behind "senseless" slaughter.

I am a Gantz fan, and the author does seem to try to cram questions of morality/humanity/meaning-of-existence into his work, possibly to balance out the bodycounts. XD

Loving this show so far btw, just worried that the anime will go off the manga rails like the anime did for Gantz... Assuming the manga didn't go nuts of course.
Oct 26, 2017 10:41 AM

Jun 2014
Dropped, this shit is horribly written and fucking retarded. 1/10
:3
Oct 26, 2017 1:12 PM

Nov 2015
alpha_shadow said:

Give it the 3 episode rule. If you are okay with the writing in Kakegurui you should be ok with this.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Oct 26, 2017 2:46 PM

Oct 2015
How could someone who loves one piece do that horrid thing, I thought he will spare the girl but BANG. I was at the edge of my bed when I was watching this ep, this anime is the one to watch unlike others I have watched so far this fall.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 26, 2017 3:30 PM

Jun 2014
mehmehperson said:
alpha_shadow said:

Give it the 3 episode rule. If you are okay with the writing in Kakegurui you should be ok with this.

I don't believe in the 3 episode rule, I will not waste my time any further if I dislike this.
Oct 27, 2017 2:28 AM

Apr 2017
Inuyashiki gave me a bang tense feeling! What a great episode! I hope that grandpa will finish Hiro soon or on next episode.
Oct 27, 2017 8:36 PM

Sep 2016
alpha_shadow said:

Bashes a show for having shitty writing.

Watches Hero Acadenia get out...
Oct 27, 2017 8:39 PM

Sep 2016
Snaita said:
iorn said:

Points 1 trough 3 are pretty much things you don't have to worry about in One Piece.
Point 4, dude those are still both Seinen you can't compare Seinen with Shounen, that's like comparing a fork to a knife, they are entirely different... One Pan and Parasyte are awesome though. You haven't watched/ read much of One Piece did ya?

I'm on episode 785 the majority of the time luffy either beats an antagonist with an asspull powerup Rob lucchi or because the antagonist is retarded and doesn't know how to use their powers ceaser clown. Oda just doesn't know how to write fights. In all of one piece there's only 3-6 good ones.
Oct 28, 2017 3:37 AM

Jan 2015
One Piece's fans are cancer
Oct 28, 2017 7:10 AM

Jun 2014
iorn said:
alpha_shadow said:

You haven't even seen 100 anime, wait, not even 50, your opinions are irrelevant and mean nothing to me.
Oct 28, 2017 8:32 PM

Sep 2016
alpha_shadow said:
iorn said:

You haven't even seen 100 anime, wait, not even 50, your opinions are irrelevant and mean nothing to me.

That's because I'm not a weeb who fucks his wifu body pillow every night .

Oct 28, 2017 9:40 PM

Jul 2012
Too disturbing... The guy is so cold and heartless. I mean, he's intended to be like that but still.

Next episode.
Oct 29, 2017 10:53 AM

Jul 2013
Hiro Shishigami, best character. His love for One Piece is the greatest!
Oct 30, 2017 3:00 AM

Jun 2013
thebrentinator24 said:

Also, Hiro's VA sounds exactly like Mamoru Miyano.

For some reason, I thought Hiro was voiced by Miyano Mamoru too, was surprised to find out it was actually Murakami Nijirou. He has this relaxed, lazy Miyano Mamoru-esque voice quality. If he does well, he could do more in the future. Of course, MM is more seasoned as a voice actor/seiyuu and Nijirou's an actor but still there are some similarities.

I love how the creator bashed his own creation, Gantz. I bet he read some of the reviews on 2ch and even received some death threats or something and he was just a sport about it.

Like the One Piece, Gantz and even Spiderman references lol.

I've already read the entire manga and know what happens from start to finish but seeing Hiro massacre that family in animation made me sick. Hiro is a fucking psychopath, I think he had these killer tendencies/instincts long before he acquired this power. He was always a latent murderer deep inside. He even killed the baby, he didn't give two fucks. Then again, in massacres, most killers don't discriminate, they're all fucked up the same way.

I am sure he's going to have fangirls because he's good-looking. Some women are fucking stupid like that.

Poor Andou, his BFF was no superhero, he was fucking Hitler.

We need more of best girl, Hanako. The real MVP.

Love how Inuyashiki just stood up after Hiro's BANG! Whoop his murdering ass.
臭い-
Oct 30, 2017 6:21 AM
Aug 2017
Oh god....
Inuyashiki is feeling live to what saves. But Shishigami is feeling live to what kills
Oct 30, 2017 7:25 PM

Jul 2014
Jesus christ this show is horrifying. Those were the most cold-blooded executions I've seen in anime. The completely calm, nonchalant demeanor of the guy as he goes about committing such grotesque acts of violence does wonders to portray him as a terrifying villain. I'm so on board if the rest show is going to be about our bad ass grandpa teaching this twisted fucker a lesson.
Oct 31, 2017 1:15 PM
Apr 2017
Damn this episode was unnecesarily brutal, by the time Young Terminator caused havoc with those cars on the street I gathered he was f*cked up and the murders where his doing, did they really have to display him killing in cold blood a totally innocent family? And the girl liked Zoro!!! Damn, I like Zoro too, now I'm pissed!!!!! Felt so bad for Inuyashiki too when he wasn't able to reach the scene in time...

Can't wait to see Inuyashiki destroy that f*cking bastard, will continue seeing the show just to watch this happen.

Oct 31, 2017 8:05 PM

Sep 2016
Mayuka said:
Too disturbing... The guy is so cold and heartless. I mean, he's intended to be like that but still.

Next episode.

That's not true, he cares about his friends.
Oct 31, 2017 9:38 PM

Jul 2012
iorn said:
Mayuka said:

Next episode.

But he can still kill people without a second thought.
Nov 1, 2017 2:15 AM

Sep 2016
Mayuka said:
iorn said:

He didn't kill his friend without a second thought after he dumped him.
Nov 1, 2017 12:48 PM

Jul 2012
iorn said:
Mayuka said:

That does not excuse his behaviour though
Nov 2, 2017 6:30 PM

Sep 2016
Mayuka said:
iorn said:

That does not excuse his behaviour though

Come on the one piece fan deserved it. Fucking casuals....
Nov 2, 2017 7:48 PM
Jul 2015
Was anyone else surprised they used the actual names of series?
Nov 2, 2017 8:13 PM

Feb 2017
What I learned from this episode is something that I already knew: One Piece fans are evil and so it's anime community. Literally everyone watched this episode for the references and that's quite sad.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

397 by jmonty909 »»
Sep 17, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

178 by ShadowkillZ »»
Jul 24, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

205 by ShadowkillZ »»
Jul 24, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

174 by ShadowkillZ »»
Jul 24, 8:58 AM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2017

184 by ShadowkillZ »»
Jul 24, 6:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.