Oct 2015
https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=243555
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Mar 26, 2017 1:22 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
@Sometimes791
@EnZanityAsylum
To clarify, do you want me to include those in the seasonal event too or not?
Mar 26, 2017 2:29 AM

Jan 2017
HaXXspetten said:
@Sometimes791
@EnZanityAsylum

All I wanted was feedback, but I don't mind if you add them to the event
Mar 26, 2017 7:19 AM

Jan 2017
EnZanityAsylum's Review - Interviews With Monster Girls

Here's another review that I would love to get some feedback on. Thanks for reading if you do!
Mar 26, 2017 7:57 AM

Jul 2015
HaXXspetten said:
@Sometimes791
@EnZanityAsylum

Yes.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Mar 26, 2017 12:08 PM

Dec 2014
Masamune-kun no Revenge review :)
https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=243447

Kuzu No Honkai coming out right after the last episode

Any advice would help!
DenisecvoMar 26, 2017 12:12 PM
Mar 28, 2017 12:36 AM

Jan 2017
EnZanityAsylum's Review - Gabriel DropOut

New review, Gabriel Dropout! Feedback encouraged
Mar 28, 2017 7:24 PM

Jan 2017
EnZanityAsylum's Review - ACCA: 13-Territory Inspection Dept.

We got an ACCA review, cause I love this show and MAL is not giving it enough respect
Mar 28, 2017 8:17 PM

Dec 2015
https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=243320 | Masamune-kun no Revenge

https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=243861 | Hand Shakers

https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=243872 | ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka

I basically give Masamune a proper review and then rant about why Hand Shaker is the worst greatest show of all time. Will do Kobayashi and Kuzu no Honkai when the final eps are out.

*Edit: Added in ACCA. Terrific show.*
deathlineMar 28, 2017 10:22 PM
Mar 29, 2017 12:07 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Final 3 day warning regarding submissions for this season. Deadline in about 72 hours~

And as mentioned earlier, if you want to review anything ending beyond that, just send it to me later when the show ends and I'll edit it into the thread retroactively

@Scarlett_ryuken
@Stranger_Hanyo
@Melody
@Silyon
@Fall
@Dillan-
@hope-kibou
@tigermaskshinobi
@Nobodshy
@TwilightAmory
@AK25
@Hina
@novaxy
@deathline
@EnZanityAsylum
Mar 29, 2017 12:14 AM

Oct 2015
ayyy im finally 1st mention <3

depending on if koba ends tmr i may review that, and that's it :/
Mar 29, 2017 12:38 AM

Jan 2017
HaXXspetten said:
Final 3 day warning regarding submissions for this season. Deadline in about 72 hours~

And as mentioned earlier, if you want to review anything ending beyond that, just send it to me later when the show ends and I'll edit it into the thread retroactively

@Scarlett_ryuken
@Stranger_Hanyo
@Melody
@Silyon
@Fall
@Dillan-
@hope-kibou
@tigermaskshinobi
@Nobodshy
@TwilightAmory
@AK25
@Hina
@novaxy
@deathline
@EnZanityAsylum

I'll probs just continue posting reviews in this chat after the deadline in hopes of feedback. You don't need to edit your event thingy to add my later ones
Mar 29, 2017 3:05 AM
Nov 2015
HaXXspetten said:

@Scarlett_ryuken
@Stranger_Hanyo
@Melody
@Silyon
@Fall
@Dillan-
@hope-kibou
@tigermaskshinobi
@Nobodshy
@TwilightAmory
@AK25
@Hina
@novaxy
@deathline
@EnZanityAsylum

Cool, I think I'm done for the season tho. I've submitted 4 reviews and not sure if I will review Dragon maid. Just can't wait for spring, What a crazy lineup of shows it's got!
Mar 29, 2017 6:20 AM

Dec 2014
Here's one I wrote for Fuuka I'm going to probably write one for Kobayashi tonight or tomorrow, but I think that's going to be it for me this season.

Mar 29, 2017 11:00 AM

Sep 2016
Mar 30, 2017 8:55 AM

Jan 2017
I just got this short review done for ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka.
Mar 31, 2017 5:17 AM

Sep 2007
Am I late for the show?

Here's one on Kuzu no Honkai

https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=244103
I used to be a 3D lover like you... But then I took an arrow to the heart.
Mar 31, 2017 5:50 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
lovelyangel666 said:
Am I late for the show?
Still got about 18 hours left, daijobu~
Mar 31, 2017 9:15 AM
Sep 2016
I've written four reviews and so far not many people have found them helpful.
I'd very much appreciate some feedback

https://myanimelist.net/profile/Kosumo/reviews

The review i did were on Kuzu no Honkai, Fate/Stay Night(2006), Fate/Zero amd Sword Art Online : Ordinal Scale
KosumoMar 31, 2017 7:33 PM
Mar 31, 2017 12:40 PM
Mar 31, 2017 10:50 PM

May 2016
Decided to write a review after a while. Here's for:

Kuzu No Honkai (Scum's Wish): https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=243992

Planning to write for Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the Evil) & Acca-13 Ku (ACCA 13 Teritory Inpsection) if I have more free time. Those are my favorite shows of the season :)
Apr 1, 2017 8:24 AM

Jan 2017
EnZanityAsylum's Review - Saga of Tanya the Evil

I'll be posting a Kobayashi review once the final eps airs, and that will be my last review for the season
Apr 5, 2017 7:19 PM

Jan 2017
Jun 10, 2017 12:26 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Anime Guild - Spring 2017 Review Event

So this time it'll be the... 4th (?) edition of this seasonal thingy I've been running for a while now and it still seems to be a fairly popular event so let's keep the train rolling, shall we?

If you have not participated in the Review Event before, it is basically an attempt at a combined club effort at reviewing as much as possible of the season's new anime together. All you need to do if you are interested in participating is to write a review (or several, there is no limit) for any of the seasonal shows and PM them to me before the submission deadline, which for this season should be at the end of the month (June 30th), though this might be moved forward another day or two if I deem it necessary later on. I will then publish a compilation of all the submissions at the end of the season. There are also no specifications regarding how you are supposed to write your review(s), it is all up to you.

You do not need to announce ahead of time what shows you are planning to review. However, if you want me to send out reminders to you in the coming weeks before the deadline, you'll need to at least say that you want to participate in this thread so that I know to add you to the list of people which I will send out reminders to later. Even if you don't sign up though, you're still welcome to submit reviews to me, providing that you can remember the deadline on your own.

As far as what series are eligible for the event, any anime that ends sometime during the Spring 2017 season is allowed. This also includes OVAs, specials, Winter leftovers etcetera, even hentai if you want. But on the flipside, any series that do not end during this season are not permitted (so for example Sakura Quest and Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season will not be accepted since they end in the Summer season rather than this one, but they will be eligible in next season's event instead). I have also decided to disallow all preview submissions (or "preliminary reviews" as they're called now) since they do not quite fulfill the purpose of a review. If you just want to share your thoughts of currently ongoing shows, I would rather direct you to the club's seasonal discussion thread(s) instead.

Just going to tag the people that have (at least to some extent) been involved in recent editions of this event to start off with but hopefully some new faces will show up too -.^
@AK25
@BlueSkylark
@CADAEMOS
@Dankenstein
@deathline
@Denisecvo
@Dillan-
@EnZanity
@Fall
@gnerkus
@GokuNazz
@Hina
@jyuushimatsu
@le_chat_blanc
@lovelyangel666
@Melody
@Nobodshy
@novaxy
@Scarlett_ryuken
@Silyon
@Sometimes791
@Stranger_Hanyo
@tigermaskshinobi
@TwilightAmory
Jun 10, 2017 12:35 PM

May 2016
HaXXspetten said:
Anime Guild - Spring 2017 Review Event

So this time it'll be the... 4th (?) edition of this seasonal thingy I've been running for a while now and it still seems to be a fairly popular event so let's keep the train rolling, shall we?

If you have not participated in the Review Event before, it is basically an attempt at a combined club effort at reviewing as much as possible of the season's new anime together. All you need to do if you are interested in participating is to write a review (or several, there is no limit) for any of the seasonal shows and PM them to me before the submission deadline, which for this season should be at the end of the month (June 30th), though this might be moved forward another day or two if I deem it necessary later on. I will then publish a compilation of all the submissions at the end of the season. There are also no specifications regarding how you are supposed to write your review(s), it is all up to you.

You do not need to announce ahead of time what shows you are planning to review. However, if you want me to send out reminders to you in the coming weeks before the deadline, you'll need to at least say that you want to participate in this thread so that I know to add you to the list of people which I will send out reminders to later. Even if you don't sign up though, you're still welcome to submit reviews to me, providing that you can remember the deadline on your own.

As far as what series are eligible for the event, any anime that ends sometime during the Spring 2017 season is allowed. This also includes OVAs, specials, Winter leftovers etcetera, even hentai if you want. But on the flipside, any series that do not end during this season are not permitted (so for example Sakura Quest and Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season will not be accepted since they end in the Summer season rather than this one, but they will be eligible in next season's event instead). I have also decided to disallow all preview submissions (or "preliminary reviews" as they're called now) since they do not quite fulfill the purpose of a review. If you just want to share your thoughts of currently ongoing shows, I would rather direct you to the club's seasonal discussion thread(s) instead.

Just going to tag the people that have (at least to some extent) been involved in recent editions of this event to start off with but hopefully some new faces will show up too -.^
@AK25
@BlueSkylark
@CADAEMOS
@Dankenstein
@deathline
@Denisecvo
@Dillan-
@EnZanity
@Fall
@gnerkus
@GokuNazz
@Hina
@jyuushimatsu
@le_chat_blanc
@lovelyangel666
@Melody
@Nobodshy
@novaxy
@Scarlett_ryuken
@Silyon
@Sometimes791
@Stranger_Hanyo
@tigermaskshinobi
@TwilightAmory

I'm innnnn (again) :D

Some anime shows this season are just too good to be left unreviewed
Jun 10, 2017 12:39 PM

Aug 2015
Hi I think this time around I have enough time to participate.
I will probably write 3:
Renai Boukun
Grimoire of Zero
(Busou Shojo Machiavellism)

still subject to change however that should be my plan. Also would be nice if you would send me reminders so I won't forget. ^^'
Jun 10, 2017 12:42 PM

Feb 2014
ahhh shizz fam sign me up
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2017 1:12 PM

Jul 2015
I'll try.
Jun 10, 2017 1:15 PM

May 2015
I should be able to write a few reviews this time.
Jun 10, 2017 2:53 PM

Jul 2016
I write reviews for everything I watch and I mean everything. I even spend the time to write a review for a 3 minute special and stuff like that, even though the review isn't the best. Sometimes I don't really know what to say so the review isn't as good as it can be, but at least they're not outrageously bad.

I definitely won't submit reviews for everything I'm watching this season, since 15 shows will be too much when not all of them will even be done, but I'll try to at least submit 5 or so; (I was so wrong about this, but I don't think sending in all but one of my reviews will be a continuing theme)
KitsunehimeMilhiJun 25, 2017 12:43 PM

Jun 10, 2017 3:15 PM

Jan 2017
I'm pretty sure everything I'm watching finishes after my exams so I should be able to write reviews if I don't end up being lazy
huehuehue
Jun 10, 2017 3:31 PM

Dec 2015
I don't think that I'll write a review for anything in the current season, so I won't need notifications. I'll probably be back for the next season's anime.
In case I change my mind, I'll just send the review on my own.
Anyway, thanks for the tag, and I hope that we will see some nice reviews, as always. ^_^
Jun 10, 2017 4:46 PM

Dec 2015
I'll be writing at least a few reviews here or there.
Jun 10, 2017 6:08 PM

Oct 2015
*dabs in*
Jun 10, 2017 7:05 PM

Aug 2016
Hmmm, I think I might want to write one or two this season. Unfortunately, I didn't write any last season. I'm only watching 3 seasonals right now, two of which are confirmed to end this season, and one that has no confirmed episode count, so maybe I will do it? I think I will be starting another seasonal soon, so I guess we have that too.

Remind me, please!
Jun 10, 2017 9:45 PM

Sep 2012
cool, sign me up
Jun 11, 2017 10:27 AM

Sep 2016
I'll be doing a few this time. Not much due to exams 😭
Jun 13, 2017 4:21 PM

Jan 2013
i might do some haxx. shoot me some reminders
Jun 17, 2017 6:43 PM

Jan 2017
So this is where we post reviews right?

EnZanity's Review - Attack on Titan Season 2

Ta daaaaaaa

edit: ah I see we pm them, should have read the description. Oh well I'll post them here and pm as well to just spread my review. GET ALL THE HELPFULS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
EnZanityJun 18, 2017 7:56 PM
Jun 20, 2017 1:20 AM

Jan 2017
EnZanity's Review - Laughing Salesman New

And another review of an anime that doesn't seem to have a big audience, but what the hell? Watch it, review it, get all that sweet attention ah ah AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH pls give me attention
Jun 21, 2017 7:23 AM

Jan 2017
EnZanity's Review - Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor

And now we got Akashic baby. Man I really didn't want to write this one cause like ugh that last ep physically hurt me, but I ended up getting bored and writing it anyway so here we are. hehe
Jun 21, 2017 3:45 PM

Aug 2016
I'll try as well, but I do not know

Jun 22, 2017 4:11 AM

Jan 2017
EnZanity's Review - Armed Girl's Machiavellism

We got a review and it is pretty damn juicy review lots of meat really sink your teeth into it like the rabid animal you are. Come at me wolfboy/wolfgirl
Jun 23, 2017 3:40 AM

Jan 2017
EnZanity's Review - Love Tyrant

Well well well what have we got here? A review! And a pretty darn good one as well! Why don't you check it out and tell me if you like it ok?
Jun 25, 2017 5:44 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Sooo as promised here are some hand-in reminders for the people who claimed to want them

@AK25
@Bajar
@BlueSkylark
@deathline
@Dillan-
@EnZanity
@gnerkus
@GokuNazz
@jyuushimatsu
@le_chat_blanc
@MasterHavik
@Scarlett_ryuken
@Silyon
@TakamiKaribuchi

I've already received quite a few from some of you but hopefully there's still more to come *poke*

As far as the submission deadline goes, I've decided to make it 23:59 pacific time on Saturday, July 1st. As far as I can see there are two shows which end a week later than the rest (Atom: The Beginning and Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai). I don't really want to delay this all the way until July 8th however as we'll already be in the Summer season by then, so if anyone wants to review either of these two shows, you can send them in later and I'll edit them into the thread

Good luck everyone~
Jun 25, 2017 5:46 AM

Aug 2016
HaXXspetten said:
Sooo as promised here are some hand-in reminders for the people who claimed to want them

@AK25
@Bajar
@BlueSkylark
@deathline
@Dillan-
@EnZanity
@gnerkus
@GokuNazz
@jyuushimatsu
@le_chat_blanc
@MasterHavik
@Scarlett_ryuken
@Silyon
@TakamiKaribuchi

I've already received quite a few from some of you but hopefully there's still more to come *poke*

As far as the submission deadline goes, I've decided to make it 23:59 pacific time on Saturday, July 1st. As far as I can see there are two shows which end a week later than the rest (Atom: The Beginning and Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai). I don't really want to delay this all the way until July 8th however as we'll already be in the Summer season by then, so if anyone wants to review either of these two shows, you can send them in later and I'll edit them into the thread

Good luck everyone~

I'll at least review Eromanga-sensei and Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2, maybe Granblue Fantasy too if I watch the last episode in the next few days, since I can't do so today. And Fukumenkei Noise if I remember after watching the last episode on Wednesday.
If you're going to send another reminder out then I'd like to receive one, thanks.
Jun 25, 2017 5:54 AM

Oct 2015
if you dont recieve anything from me by 29th know that i was too lazy to write anything
Jun 25, 2017 6:05 AM

Jan 2017
Rightio HaXX, I'll probably write a few more but I usually decide whether I'll write a review once I finish the actual show. May or may not write more depending on how I feel about the show in question.

Also you guys should totally read the reviews I've posted here, I could do with the feedback
Jun 25, 2017 8:16 AM

May 2015
Thanks for your reviews, @EnZanity. I especially liked the one for Augmented Reality Body Mass Index.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Voting OPEN] ATE 2024: Best Child Character - Nomination Stage

Jokobo - Jun 11

43 by Jenesys »»
4 hours ago

» 【Anime Guild】 Ending of the Season - Day 20 (Spring 2024)

Penguinman37 - Jun 10

21 by Penguinman37 »»
11 hours ago

Sticky: » 【Anime Guild】 Ending of the Season - Day 21 (Spring 2024)

Penguinman37 - Jun 11

18 by CptAmazingPants »»
Yesterday, 3:47 PM

Sticky: » Summer 2024 Power Ranking Committee Sign-ups

Hibbington - Jun 10

13 by Mcsuper »»
Yesterday, 10:53 AM

Sticky: » 【Anime Guild】Discord Invitation Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hibbington - Aug 7, 2016

1307 by Hibbington »»
Yesterday, 10:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.