Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 9, 2012 5:26 PM

Aug 2011
I think the drama here escalated to ridiculous proportions but it was all worth it when I saw Inaba's joyful celebration after she kissed Taichi.
Sep 9, 2012 6:16 PM

Feb 2012
Great episode :D

Now, that concludes this arc.
7 more eps? What could those be about..."A Story That Began As We Realized it"...
Sep 9, 2012 7:43 PM

Jul 2010
rainbowdashmimi said:
I was hoping for more of a philosophical debate, but you don't reach that brand. Sorry~ :3

Kinda disappointed though.

Firstly, sorry for disappointing you?.Im not really into philosophical-like talking.My english is poor, and i don't really like writing long ass posts, though i will do it now. >__<

rainbowdashmimi said:
The love triangle that goes around for : Taichi, Iori, and Inaba is not your cliche love triangle you get to see in a fictional story. As you're saying that Iori is -sad- because of not finding love from : family and the guy she loves is extreme blasphemy. First, she does have love from family, and that is her mom. Family doesn't have to be bound by numerous of people, it can be only be two people, which is Iori and her mom. Second, not finding love by the guy she loves? Another low blow point from you, she does acknowledge Taichi's affection, she doesn't date the guy at first because she was going to die; second time because of the phenomenon they were facing. Third, which is the final time, because she found her true inner self and Taichi didn't see through her, and they both admit to each other and agree that what they were feeling was nothing more than "First Love". Nothing sad about that, at all, it's a wonderful turn of events that she founded what she really desired, and that's her inner self.

You're calling that family love? i mean her mother loves her for sure yea, but she doesnt show it to Iori at all.Shes working and going out all the time, when Iori is probably crying alone in home.She marries and divorces guys without even looking or asking Iori what she thinks.Because of her Iori broke inside.She only makes her suffer because of being like this, or i missed something and shes mother who really shows how to love daughter?
About Taichi...i didnt know what will happen until you told me now, but for episode no 10 i could say Inaba and Taichi will make a couple, and Iori will suffer like hell.I need to see what will really happen, so i can judge for myself, if thats not sad.I need to see whats with Iori finding her true self like you said, so dont spoil it for me for now please ^^.

rainbowdashmimi said:
The contest about " Who will fight over Taichi?", is nothing that both Inaba and Iori wanted, but it was the fair way for both of them of having a chance that doesn't involve a cat fight. And by all means, it was Iori's ideal, and she was even being honest with Inaba , " I don't plan on losing or giving up" .

" all fair in love and war"

Iori becomes a creepy InabaxTaichi shipper too after they start dating... Nyahh ~ <3

I know they both didnt want it, but it's because of Iori that Inaba is smiling now and kissing Taichi on back of school.Its because she gave her courage to ''steal'' man from her.Inaba probaby feel bad about it too, but she definitely doesnt know how Iori feels.Iori found a guy she loves, and now she needs to ''fight'' with her best friend over him.Of course she will loose, because its Iori.She wont fight much, and of course Inaba will win, but well, you can say more than me since you read novel and you simply know more.I can really tell how i feel about characters and everything after i see whole anime.

rainbowdashmimi said:
Likewise, masturbation confession? Only mention in ep 4. Sexual tension? Only in ep 6. Is not a repeated method of events that makes a character likeable. Also, Iori and Akio have pervert moments of themselves. First, when Iori enter the club room and showing of her panties and suggesting a sexual theme topic for the next paper. When she exchange bodies with Akio after they left Inaba's house, and Iori [Akio] starts asking Taichi if she should start playing with a boys -thing-, and they have a random conversation about that ( is in the novel, original script, which the anime lack a few details of some other events). Akio when he talks into Yui to come back to the club room and even admits he has lewd thoughts and told her to spend a day with him in a love hotel. Taichi also had his moments when he admitted the masturbation confession which was meant also for the other twos' , not only Inaba. The only innocent character we've seen lately is Yui, nothing we can say is fan servicing about her. Oh, gosh, it seems we don't have only one pervert in the series, but 3. What are the odds?~

Ok, again i wont say much, because you're talking about novel events which i didnt see.If you would be only-anime watcher i think our discussion would look really different.

rainbowdashmimi said:
Oh, you don't need to love Himeko, I'm not trying to convince you to like her, but perceive why she is love a lot, but yet again, peasant can't perceive.

Oh, and it's not that i don't understand why she is loved, because i know there are alot of people who like that kind of characters, so thats not the thing.Im sad because Iori is invisible because of her.IMO Iori deserves more love than Inaba, yet she almost dont get any.Thats kinda pushing my hate to Inaba forward.
incompleteAEGISSep 9, 2012 7:50 PM
Sep 9, 2012 7:54 PM

Mar 2012
Just started following this series and it's fantastic. Great ending to this arc and I'm looking forward to the next.

Inaba becoming genuinely happy seems priceless. And I'm glad this isn't your typical triangle in anime.
Sep 9, 2012 7:59 PM

Apr 2011
Honestly very nice episode. I wasn't ever really shipping Inaban and Taichi, but it doesn't seem as bad as I thought it would be lol.

Really can't wait to see the next arc, "A story that began as we realized it." :D Sounds interesting.
Sep 9, 2012 8:19 PM

Aug 2012
Body Swapping
Deep Desires

What's next I wonder.
Sep 9, 2012 8:38 PM

Jul 2009
OH GOD I CAN'T EVEN

MY HEART IS BURSTING
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 9, 2012 9:19 PM
Aug 2012
iLostReason said:
rainbowdashmimi said:
I was hoping for more of a philosophical debate, but you don't reach that brand. Sorry~ :3

Kinda disappointed though.

Firstly, sorry for disappointing you?.Im not really into philosophical-like talking.My english is poor, and i don't really like writing long ass posts, though i will do it now. >__<

rainbowdashmimi said:
The love triangle that goes around for : Taichi, Iori, and Inaba is not your cliche love triangle you get to see in a fictional story. As you're saying that Iori is -sad- because of not finding love from : family and the guy she loves is extreme blasphemy. First, she does have love from family, and that is her mom. Family doesn't have to be bound by numerous of people, it can be only be two people, which is Iori and her mom. Second, not finding love by the guy she loves? Another low blow point from you, she does acknowledge Taichi's affection, she doesn't date the guy at first because she was going to die; second time because of the phenomenon they were facing. Third, which is the final time, because she found her true inner self and Taichi didn't see through her, and they both admit to each other and agree that what they were feeling was nothing more than "First Love". Nothing sad about that, at all, it's a wonderful turn of events that she founded what she really desired, and that's her inner self.

You're calling that family love? i mean her mother loves her for sure yea, but she doesnt show it to Iori at all.Shes working and going out all the time, when Iori is probably crying alone in home.She marries and divorces guys without even looking or asking Iori what she thinks.Because of her Iori broke inside.She only makes her suffer because of being like this, or i missed something and shes mother who really shows how to love daughter?
About Taichi...i didnt know what will happen until you told me now, but for episode no 10 i could say Inaba and Taichi will make a couple, and Iori will suffer like hell.I need to see what will really happen, so i can judge for myself, if thats not sad.I need to see whats with Iori finding her true self like you said, so dont spoil it for me for now please ^^.

rainbowdashmimi said:
The contest about " Who will fight over Taichi?", is nothing that both Inaba and Iori wanted, but it was the fair way for both of them of having a chance that doesn't involve a cat fight. And by all means, it was Iori's ideal, and she was even being honest with Inaba , " I don't plan on losing or giving up" .

" all fair in love and war"

Iori becomes a creepy InabaxTaichi shipper too after they start dating... Nyahh ~ <3

I know they both didnt want it, but it's because of Iori that Inaba is smiling now and kissing Taichi on back of school.Its because she gave her courage to ''steal'' man from her.Inaba probaby feel bad about it too, but she definitely doesnt know how Iori feels.Iori found a guy she loves, and now she needs to ''fight'' with her best friend over him.Of course she will loose, because its Iori.She wont fight much, and of course Inaba will win, but well, you can say more than me since you read novel and you simply know more.I can really tell how i feel about characters and everything after i see whole anime.

rainbowdashmimi said:
Likewise, masturbation confession? Only mention in ep 4. Sexual tension? Only in ep 6. Is not a repeated method of events that makes a character likeable. Also, Iori and Akio have pervert moments of themselves. First, when Iori enter the club room and showing of her panties and suggesting a sexual theme topic for the next paper. When she exchange bodies with Akio after they left Inaba's house, and Iori [Akio] starts asking Taichi if she should start playing with a boys -thing-, and they have a random conversation about that ( is in the novel, original script, which the anime lack a few details of some other events). Akio when he talks into Yui to come back to the club room and even admits he has lewd thoughts and told her to spend a day with him in a love hotel. Taichi also had his moments when he admitted the masturbation confession which was meant also for the other twos' , not only Inaba. The only innocent character we've seen lately is Yui, nothing we can say is fan servicing about her. Oh, gosh, it seems we don't have only one pervert in the series, but 3. What are the odds?~

Ok, again i wont say much, because you're talking about novel events which i didnt see.If you would be only-anime watcher i think our discussion would look really different.

rainbowdashmimi said:
Oh, you don't need to love Himeko, I'm not trying to convince you to like her, but perceive why she is love a lot, but yet again, peasant can't perceive.

Oh, and it's not that i don't understand why she is loved, because i know there are alot of people who like that kind of characters, so thats not the thing.Im sad because Iori is invisible because of her.IMO Iori deserves more love than Inaba, yet she almost dont get any.Thats kinda pushing my hate to Inaba forward.

Alright, I apologize for suggesting a deeper conversation about this. Everyone has their own ways of expressing certain such. I just wanted you to maintain a stable mind on the events that are going on Kokoro Connect, though we all watch the same thing, but we observe it really different but you're going on the wrong track with some opinions that affects your point of view of certain characters that aren't true, even if is mine opinion but is not what the author wants you to see it like that.

About Iori's mom, I strongly believe that she does love her daughter very much, is been view that she works over time most of the times, though it also seems she dating some man. However, this is not Iori's inner dilemma. Her problem is trying to find her -inner self-, through out the series, it has been hinted that really makes her character itch. But, in ep 10, you'll get a mini hint of what Iori's inner self is like, when her desire was unleashed and how she scolded Inaba; Iori is like an angel of mercy ( in my opinion ) .

Moving on, Iori didn't encourage Inaban to -steal- the man from her because Taichi is clearly still single, though, they at the moment of the anime , have mutual feelings for each other, doesn't mean Taichi is taken because they're clearly not dating, they're nothing, just crushing over each other, even though they don't have much of a strong potential moments that we can consider... -lovey-dovey- ? The race for his attention will be fresh and balance, if Taichi and Iori were dating, then that's a whole different debate and opinion Iori would have to face. But they're not. And when Inaban and Taichi start dating, no one lost. No one got hurt actually, no " argh, I lost" . Because technically speaking, Inaba was the one who lost first, not Iori, actually, the debate didn't even have a winner because Taichi also lost ( kinda); Iori was a reborn person and persuade a dream. So, I don't see how Iori suffered from the -love triangle- , Inaban kinda did but it was worth it at the end. What made Iori real conflicted was Heartseed's gimmicks.

About the 3 cast being a perverts, Iori still show her perverted side in ep 1, we still got that. But Inaban is the most one to mention sexual reference ..... Which I won't spoil.... Damn you , non-spoilers peasants. And no, not talking about....taking your clothes off, just everyday topics.

And once again, Iori is not invisible, her words to scolded Inaban in ep 10 made my heart skipped a few beats. No. No. I'm lying, not only Iori made me skipped a few heart beats and close to watery eyes, but also Inaban's moments. Yes. Both of them. They both shined in this ep, but this arc was focus on Inaban's character development , so duh, the attention is to her. The one who are really invisible are Akio and Yui....But that'll wait for eps 11 ~13 <3

The favorable poll of why Inaban is more.... favorite... has been explained like....Numerous of times in other users post...Even mines, and I kinda freaking went deep , in like her character traits, and, you can even mention her physical traits =.= I'll just give a mini explanation why I love Inaban more...Ep 10 sums that up. However, it doesn't mean I don't see why Iori is also love, I do like her, I just have personal opinions why Inaban character is underrated and more relevant to me and to her " fan girls/boys" .............Pfft, even Iori told Inaba , " you're a much better person than you realize " ... Kyaahh Iori~ You took the words out of my mouth. Such a bro ~~~~~ - puts sunglasses and watches the sunset-
Sep 9, 2012 9:33 PM

Mar 2011
Good episode. Im glad Inori acted in a mature manner in this episode after Inaba´s confession. Really nice character development
Sep 10, 2012 6:42 AM

Jul 2011
pretty nice ep. ahh finally, inaba is back to her usual self.
Sep 10, 2012 6:46 AM

Mar 2010
Good episode, and interesting char development for Inaba in this ep.
Sep 10, 2012 7:29 AM

Jul 2012
Why do I have a feeling Iori will go yandere on Taichi?
Sep 10, 2012 7:51 AM

Jan 2011
Glad to see Inaba going back to her usual self. When Heartseed said that Taichi fell, I seriously thought that he fell off the cliff... turns out he just fell off a tree haha

Can't wait to see what the next arc is gonna be about
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 10, 2012 8:49 AM

Apr 2010
Amazing episode, I like how this story-arc ended. Inaba had great character development, now I really like her. 5/5
Sep 10, 2012 9:03 AM

Oct 2010
what an annoying episode, inaba cryed for to long and her voice was annoying, this luv triangle stuff is becoming strong, but i don't think inaba is going to get with taichi
Sep 10, 2012 11:30 AM

Feb 2011
omg so sweeeett..

I really love Inaba in this episode..
"To some, online is more important than seeing friends, eating and even breathing."

<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kuruta_tribe&sclick=1">

Sep 10, 2012 12:37 PM

Nov 2011
Indeed i wonder what comes next

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 10, 2012 2:16 PM

Sep 2007
I still dislike Inaba's character though ...

Sep 10, 2012 2:42 PM

Feb 2012
I like Inaba as a character now. Didn't really care for her before, but now she's likeable.
That crying was long though... Pretty sure she isn't going to get with Taichi, but it's nice that both girls are acting mature about the entire thing. Poor dumbfounded Taichi though, lol.

Overall great episode.
Sep 10, 2012 4:06 PM

Feb 2009
Taichi you bastard! Why didn't you broke your neck when you fell?!

Damn too bad though, here I thought this anime was special, but it turned out to be another harem type anime.

Aoki and Yui look like a married couple in that episode, these two really look good together. When I first saw them I thought they were siblings.
Sep 10, 2012 4:38 PM

Jan 2010
MaxCrazy7 said:

Damn too bad though, here I thought this anime was special, but it turned out to be another harem type anime.

Aoki and Yui look like a married couple in that episode, these two really look good together. When I first saw them I thought they were siblings.

How is it a harem anime? Only two girls like Taichi. And what's so bad about harem?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2012 8:33 PM

Jul 2011
MaxCrazy7 said:

harem ?! Where ???

A triangle you mean right ?
Sep 10, 2012 8:37 PM

Jun 2012
MaxCrazy7 said:

its not even a triangle . i bet nagasee doesn't even love taichi as a love , more like mmm "first love" , or something similar .
so that a normal romance , with a rival . yea , but that give it a flavor .since heartseeder is always giving them something that shows thier true color , which would make alot of drama in turn
Sep 10, 2012 9:47 PM
Jul 2012
Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! Such a great episode. TAICHI X IORI here. But i can't deny the cuteness of INABAN X TAICHI.

The stuCS club seems "Okay" now that it seems their group is "Unbreakable". So i can't think of a scenario that will break them, except the love triangle, but it also seems that they've worked that out. In a sense that whoever wins, it's okay.

P.S i know. Bad choice of words. It's understandable cause english isn't my first language.
Sep 10, 2012 9:56 PM

Jun 2012
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this episode. However, I was amazed by this episode and enjoyed it greatly. I really support both relationships and looking forward to the new club attitude. I am also looking forward to the new change due to Heartseed, although whether it is the next episode or the one after I don't mind. This episode, again, was a lot better than I expected. 5/5 for sure.

Sep 10, 2012 11:16 PM
Aug 2012
MaxCrazy7 said:

Harem? Seriously? When did this anime become a harem? Check the tags if you are not sure. Some people analyze things totally the wrong way around!!!

Sep 11, 2012 1:58 AM

Aug 2011
Still rooting for Iori x Taichi. JUSSAYIN'! :)
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Sep 11, 2012 5:42 AM

Aug 2011
MaxCrazy7 said:

MaxCrazy7 said:

Your 3rd paragraph contradict the first paragraph of your comment, just saying.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sep 11, 2012 7:37 AM

Oct 2011
Sep 11, 2012 11:51 AM

Jun 2009
Sawashiro Miyuki and Toyosaki Aki.... Masterful Act from both of them!!!

Amazing Inaba episode.

This show is simply too good...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2012 8:28 PM

Jul 2008
Oh boy that episode was good, especially since I can highly relate to Inaba.
Sep 12, 2012 5:21 AM

Sep 2010
Because I read a spoiler I wasn't surprised of this and probably won't be surprised about one another thing in the future. The first spoiler ruined this arc for me and hopefully won't ruin the coming up arcs.
Sep 12, 2012 6:33 AM

Aug 2011
Ovindel said:
Because I read a spoiler I wasn't surprised of this and probably won't be surprised about one another thing in the future. The first spoiler ruined this arc for me and hopefully won't ruin the coming up arcs.

It definitely won't ruined the 3rd arc.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sep 12, 2012 12:07 PM

Aug 2010
Overly melodramatic for me, but still enjoyed it mostly. A great performance from Sawashiro Miyuki, and another flag for InabanxTaichi. Now I finally feel she actually has a chance at winning, and this makes me happy. Loved the kiss at the end 4/5.
Sep 13, 2012 10:46 PM
Dec 2011
totally marathoned to catch up to this. this show is amazing; INABAN!!!!!
Sep 14, 2012 12:51 AM

Nov 2009
Lelouch22 said:
Marow said:
How will they manage two new arcs in only seven episodes?!

The third arc is relatively lighter compared to the others, and, as such, it doesn't really need more than three episodes. As for the fourth arc, although five episodes would likely allow for a bit more breathing room, four episodes is definitely enough time to properly tell the story.

I can't wait to see the last two arcs, the anime's perfect conclusion has been predetermined already XD
Sep 14, 2012 10:38 AM
Dec 2011
oromelink said:
Cratex said:
Bumping my rating up to a 10. Can't say anything else.

Same here.

that's exactly what i did! this show is amazing
Sep 14, 2012 11:46 AM

Sep 2011
Triangle love make this show more interesting , actually it's already amazing at the first episode , especially how cute Inaban are in this episode :D
Sep 14, 2012 5:56 PM

Jan 2012
INABA WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING IN THIS EPISODE! The confession and the kiss was just so funny and nice. I was smiling through the last 2 minutes
Sep 14, 2012 8:26 PM
Jul 2012
Aright episode.
Don't like the ending. Still want Tachi x Iori.
Arc 4/5
Too much argueing.
3/5
LegendGoldDarkSep 14, 2012 8:30 PM
Sep 14, 2012 8:43 PM

Aug 2012
MaxCrazy7 said:

I don't think its a harem anime, cuz Iori is not so into Taichi from what it seemed from episode 10. And Yui is not into Taichi from any angle. Anyways, I can't wait for episode 11 *_*
Sep 14, 2012 10:45 PM

Apr 2012
WAO THAT WAS SO GREAT GREAT GREAT MORE RESPECT POINTS FOR INABA AAAHHHH
i swear she can be so gtsy but at the same time like a normal teenager... but she really emotionally grew so so so much.
i loved this episode and im so happy for her <3
Sep 15, 2012 4:30 AM

Apr 2012
I love this episode.
I knew Inaba had a thing for Taichi AHAHAHAHA. Such an A+++ ending.

The only thing that's bothering me is how Taichi loves Nagase. Maybe I need to rewatch but I just couldn't see how he could suddenly love her without development or was there development but I just missed out?

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Sep 15, 2012 11:08 AM

May 2011
Never really liked Inaba much but this episode shot her up my books. It was great to see her show more emotion and finally break outta her shell. A more cheerful Inaba is a more cuter one too. :d That confrontation with her and Iori was good to see and damnn all that emotion just got spilled out. Can't wait to see them fight over Taichi now! I am still on Iori's side tho.

That confession was so nice to see, ahh that sudden kiss. And Inaba being all embarrassed about it afterwards soo cute.
Sep 15, 2012 1:48 PM

Jul 2012
That was great episode. After being dissapointed with ending of Natsuyuki Rendezvous i got even bigger hopes for this show.
Sep 16, 2012 12:17 AM
Jul 2018
Interesting episode. Definitely a turning point. I wonder how much Inaban's personality is going to change. I'd always thought i'd like her more if she opened up, but if it's too big of change, then I might just find it weird.

I knew Heartseed was lying or exaggerating when he said Taichi fell. I didn't think that would happen. Looks like the unleashed desires part is over now, and i'm definitely interested to see what will happen next.

With 7 episodes left, I wonder who Taichi will end up? I'm more hoping for Iori. I wonder what character is going to be really focused on next.
Sep 16, 2012 7:57 AM

Sep 2008
This is the only anime I'm enjoying this season.
Sep 16, 2012 10:32 AM

Apr 2008
This ep is fine just in the last 2 minutes. Before is pretty obvious.
chiraleSep 16, 2012 10:47 AM
Sep 16, 2012 4:44 PM

Oct 2009
Great <3
Sep 16, 2012 11:46 PM

Aug 2012
Kananipa said:
Iori is so lovely, that's why she's still my no.1 and still my choice for Taichi, no matter what actually happens in the anime.
Inaba reminds me too much of myself sometimes and it turns my stomach, that's why I can't like her or understand why people like her. But I guess now she's changed somewhat, or rather decided to unveil her true self, maybe I'll start to like her. Maybe I need an Iori-like friend to snap me out of it, though I'm not sure I'd have to courage to go after someone my friend liked/loved as well, I'd rather they be happy. /hits self on head.

yeah Iori is more awesome in this episode, she managed to be a wise and caring character and successfully helped Inaba to solve her conflict, told her to stay true to her feelings towards Taichi. From the beginning of this series, Iori is still the most interesting character for me :D

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

336 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Apr 25, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

294 by _untitled »»
Feb 17, 3:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.