Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mieruko-chan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Oct 12, 2021 8:33 AM
Oct 2019
Miko Poker Face, I can't
It's so funny lmao

Yes more "Cultured" shot
Hana is THICC, look at those thighs.

God damn that young man was Pure Evil for sure.

Also Yakuza dude lost his wife and kitty, it's kinda sad.

Ahh i see people complaining, you are just "Uncultured".
You can stop watching it now, go away. lmao
Y'all better not complain again next week.
davidyodo24Oct 12, 2021 8:36 AM
Oct 12, 2021 8:35 AM

Apr 2017
I really liked how she could see the negative energy around the preppy looking guy and saw the delinquent as his true self.
Never judge an anime by its poster art.

Oct 12, 2021 9:27 AM
Jan 2021
Not much horror but the amount of shots just explain the fan service
Oct 12, 2021 11:11 AM

Nov 2017
Syureria said:
Back to Miko, the ghost incident is still happened, and yeah its appearance is getting more frequent and in strange spots. When Miko
talked to Hana, did they discuss, northern province, idk lol. The moment when the girls are changing clothes, it's pretty erotic, lol. That girl talks horror stories, The moment when Hana told Miko to open the locker, it was pretty horror, lol. Taking a cellphone is scary enough, can seeing a ghost make you faint? Hmm... There seems to be something strange when Hana changes clothes, did Hana forget her pants, lol.

Sorry to bother You but could you tell me on what site/app are you watching seasonal anime with Japanese subtitles? I want to watch this show without English subs but sometimes I can't pick out what is being said so it would help me immensely.
Oct 12, 2021 11:43 AM

Feb 2011
im drunk as shit but i got tears in my eyes when i saw her give the kitty to the apparent "bad guy" and he had the kitty spirits on his back

hot damn

Oct 12, 2021 1:39 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Still absolutely loving this show, every time Mieruko encounters a spooky ghoul it’s hilarious, always love her expressions, and I loved how she kept trying to get that one ghost away from Hana, and that long line of them was also scary. And the end bit where she gave the cat to that one guy, as well as the post credit scene, was incredibly nice.

The fanservice has been great as well, I never expect it but am always pleased by it. The show is really hitting well with me, honestly think this could be on its way to an easy 10 from me.
Oct 12, 2021 2:36 PM
Oct 2019
Ok all I wanna say is that the cat sceen with the bald guy almost made me cry. It was so heartwarming 😭
Oct 12, 2021 3:02 PM

Oct 2014
More ecchi horror times... Another funny episode with well-executed jump scares. I loved how they handled the stray cat subplot. The post-credits scene with the intimidating man and Nyansuke was very touching. I cried when they showed the shrine for his (presumably) wife and two cats.

I love how Miko said, "Don't judge a book by its cover."
Oct 12, 2021 3:55 PM

Feb 2018
akahige1 said:
Sorry to bother You but could you tell me on what site/app are you watching seasonal anime with Japanese subtitles? I want to watch this show without English subs but sometimes I can't pick out what is being said so it would help me immensely.
Idk, I can't send some link or etc on discussion thread but I send you a pm
Oct 12, 2021 4:09 PM
Sep 2020
This might be one of the best episodes so far (even though it just started.💀) as the ending was my favorite chapter. The adaptation of it was just as wholesome and I cried the second time. I loved it! Looking forward to next week. 😭💕
Oct 12, 2021 6:24 PM

Apr 2020
ecchi tag when? wouldn't mind more but I hope the next ep will be more interesting since its getting a bit dull hshshs

“You can’t always hold on to the things that are important. By letting them go we gain something else.” – Kunio Yaobi
Oct 12, 2021 8:47 PM

Apr 2020
That ghost really likes big breasts lmao.

Don't judge book by its cover. it seems that bald guy really loves cats.
Oct 12, 2021 8:51 PM

Apr 2020
Angelj44 said:
This might be one of the best episodes so far (even though it just started.💀) as the ending was my favorite chapter. The adaptation of it was just as wholesome and I cried the second time. I loved it! Looking forward to next week. 😭💕

yeah, that bald guy scene was wholesome.
Oct 12, 2021 11:18 PM

Sep 2009
So umm, this gonna be all fanservice all way? kinda mehh...
I really liked the cat part though, it was really something. Was waiting stuff like this and horror and stuff, not really the boobs and.. yeeeeah.

Check out~ ♥ Some quality AMV:s made with love ♥ My Youtube
Oct 13, 2021 6:35 AM

Jul 2021
Not really into the fanservice, but atleast it isn't full on ecchi. And so Mieruko can see the ghosts of animals too, and not just negative ghosts? That's interesting, and the part with the cat at the end and the bald guy was so cute. It's also interesting that since she can see ghosts she's able to tell if people have killed other people or animals. That part of it seems really useful, like some sort of ability you'd see in a supernatural detective anime.
Oct 13, 2021 7:18 AM
Jul 2018
So far, anime is scaring me a little with some of its decisions, but also I need to remember the mangas beginning was not great either. The anime seems to have certainly gone all out with the fan service, but there was a lot of fanservice in the beginning of the manga too, so we'll see how that plays out, although seeing the groping scene animated was pretty unpleasant. It's a little confusing some of the events just because they seem to be making minor changes, so I'm having trouble remembering what did and didnt happen lol but so far im not particularly a fan of the way some of the scenes have been animated. ironically enough, i think the setup episode was better. on a side note, the animation is pretty decent with the spirits although i really hope it does not become a trend of them adding visual breath to the spirits. its just a gross trope that adds nothing and only takes away, and also it having a color contrasts so poorly with the spirits themselves. just a nitpick trope i really hate that never realy adds anything and only exists to gross you out. anyways anime isnt too different from the manga so far, a concerning amount of fanservice, but still just as "meh" as the manga started out. i just hope it follows the mangas path of improvement
Oct 13, 2021 11:30 AM

Mar 2010
hana is too hawt to be real, and funny how the ex gang member or the lad that looks the part was given the cat, I guess being able to see sprits pays off sometimes.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 13, 2021 2:29 PM
Jul 2018
Marinate1016 said:
I’ll never understand how anyone complains about the fanservice in this. Imagine being afraid of tiddies and ass lol. Hilarious episode as usual

i dont mind fanservice when the characters are sexualizing themselves and whatnot, but you kind of sound like the bigger loser here being so into girls getting molested by ghosts. just saying.
Oct 13, 2021 2:30 PM

Feb 2019
mimimousey said:
Marinate1016 said:
I’ll never understand how anyone complains about the fanservice in this. Imagine being afraid of tiddies and ass lol. Hilarious episode as usual

i dont mind fanservice when the characters are sexualizing themselves and whatnot, but you kind of sound like the bigger loser here being so into girls getting molested by ghosts. just saying.

Don’t care+didn’t ask+cry
Oct 14, 2021 5:41 AM
Dec 2013
Damn. So Miko can actually tell if someone is good or bad because she can see monsters surrounding that person if they're evil? So that nice looking dude was actually a bad person and the Yakuza-looking dude was actually a good person who recently lost his wife and cats. It's lucky that Miko could see that otherwise they would've gave the cat to the worst person possible.
Oct 14, 2021 8:58 AM

Apr 2012
mimimousey said:
Marinate1016 said:

It has always been fun to watch people who consider anyone who criticizes fanservice to be asexual fight those who think some fanservice is turning any show into hentai.
Oct 14, 2021 9:09 AM

Apr 2015
mimimousey said:
Marinate1016 said:

Your pfp and forum set are pics of perhaps the horniest V-tuber, and you're saying this?
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Oct 14, 2021 10:13 AM
Jul 2018
Tropisch said:
mimimousey said:

Your pfp and forum set are pics of perhaps the horniest V-tuber, and you're saying this?

i like fat anime tiddies. i dont like unnecessary fanservice that takes away from the actual show or manga and only serves to please chronically horny men who cant stand watching something they cant jack it to. its just shitty writing, unappealing, and way overdone. i think its fun to take a jab at said chronically horny people who get really worked up over people who dont enjoy having ass shots shoved in their face every two seconds.
Oct 14, 2021 11:46 AM

Jan 2016
mimimousey said:
Tropisch said:

i like fat anime tiddies. i dont like unnecessary fanservice that takes away from the actual show or manga and only serves to please chronically horny men who cant stand watching something they cant jack it to. its just shitty writing, unappealing, and way overdone. i think its fun to take a jab at said chronically horny people who get really worked up over people who dont enjoy having ass shots shoved in their face every two seconds.

LMAO gotta love people who thinks anyone who doesn't criticize these type of shows ,is because they jerking off to it.
You are aware for degenerates like us there are thing called hentai ,+18 manhwas and doujinshi right?

i have never seem a single soul who saw a horny shot of the duration of 3-5 secs and said to himself well time take off my pants and beat off little jimmy ...

If you wanna be a puritan don't hide it just admit and don't watch it
mirosOct 14, 2021 2:24 PM
Oct 14, 2021 12:16 PM

Aug 2018
I came for the fanservice not for the feels. This anime is actually interesting if you ignore the fanservice.
Oct 14, 2021 12:47 PM

Apr 2015
Average all round.
Oct 14, 2021 1:00 PM
Oct 2021
Next episode will tell us how far they're going to take the fanservice. There is only one more big fanservice moment after this and it doesn't appear to be in episode 3. The chapters they seems to be adapting (based on the previews) have little to no fanservice at all.

If there is any significant fanservice, it's all the anime studio. I would recommend that anyone put off by the fanservice at least watch the next episode. The source material is really good and the early chapters that were adapted already don't really do it justice. There is a big difference between the tone of what you saw in the first two episodes and what you'll see later.
Oct 14, 2021 3:00 PM
Jul 2018
ErvolHetain said:
Next episode will tell us how far they're going to take the fanservice. There is only one more big fanservice moment after this and it doesn't appear to be in episode 3. The chapters they seems to be adapting (based on the previews) have little to no fanservice at all.

If there is any significant fanservice, it's all the anime studio. I would recommend that anyone put off by the fanservice at least watch the next episode. The source material is really good and the early chapters that were adapted already don't really do it justice. There is a big difference between the tone of what you saw in the first two episodes and what you'll see later.

yeah the manga did not really start out strong and this adaptation increasing the fanservice has only given it a worse reputation so it sucks that this is the first impression a lot of people will get. hopefully the fanservice stops where it stops in the manga because, nevermind the series reputation but, the series gets a lot better and it would just be a shame to see people give up on it before it gets good
Oct 14, 2021 8:35 PM
Aug 2021
I like this episode because the story doesn't rush in introducing characters. Then for that “something”, it made me more relieved, because the story started to similar a manga.

just because the first episode already featured Miko's mom, dad, and little brother, I think that's what this episode lacks.

for fanservice too, like in the manga more attention to Miko, although less than the first episode, I think that's a little unfair.
Oct 14, 2021 9:03 PM
Aug 2016
This isn't a remake of something, is it? Or was this episode's plot taken from anything else? I had i weird sense of déjà vu after watching it. I could swear I've seen it before.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 14, 2021 9:50 PM

Apr 2018
Damn that picture with the Mob guy with two cat souls was pretty cute.
Oct 14, 2021 11:54 PM
May 2019
This show needs to introduce new elements or it will become stale quickly.
Oct 14, 2021 11:55 PM
May 2019
Am I suppose to be scared or horny????
Oct 15, 2021 10:08 AM
Jul 2019
The guy who draws this is really horny for girls' asses. Ridiculous amount of ass shots even though the show is really solid enough without this shit.
Oct 15, 2021 2:14 PM

Jan 2020
Another enjoyable episode, but again, why tf is there so much fanservice? At really odd places, too. They even bumped it up a notch this time. Like seriously, what was the point of the whole changing segment? You could have done pretty much the same thing with a shoe locker as well, or simply excluded it altogether. There's also the "going commando" conversation, and then the perverted ghost guy, which probably bothered me the most out of everything. And Miko, why the hell are you being frustrated about a creepy ghost not touching you?

All that being said, this show is still an 8 for me, albeit a weak 8.

The ending was really, really sweet though. I hope there are going to be more scenes like that.
Oct 15, 2021 5:43 PM
Sep 2016
This episode got me right in the feels bro... I'm really enjoying this anime rn, let's hope it keeps this up!
Oct 15, 2021 6:14 PM

Nov 2017
I don't mind fan service as long as it somehow incorporates elements of the show into the fan service. E.g. the pervert ghost which I thought was quite funny and the spraying rubbing alcohol scene. There are times where it is a bit much but still doesn't lose track of what the purpose of the show is so I don't mind it as long as they don't keep going crazy with it.

I really like the show so far and was worried about the way it was going to progress and thought it was gonna stagnate but we're only on episode two and it clearly wants to do a lot more so I'm not totally understanding the complaints about the progression and stuff.

I'm looking forward to the third episode
Oct 15, 2021 10:48 PM
Oct 2020
Man i literally cried during the ending of this episode, I already love this show, looking forward to more episodes!!
Oct 16, 2021 12:17 AM

Jan 2019
This episode didn't disappoint. The perfect combination of ecchi and horror. The scene with the ghost sticking to their sensei instead got me laughing.
Oct 16, 2021 12:44 AM

Sep 2020
Miko's defeated on that ghost oppai fetish. LOL.

My heart melts on the cat scene, esp the post credit. Love it.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Oct 16, 2021 6:05 AM
May 2009
I like how they made the fanservices looked so natural in between in the scenes of horror.
Oct 16, 2021 9:53 AM
Aug 2019
The ending scene made me feel more than the entirety of shows like Kanon, truly touching, natural and relatable all melodramatic shows should take a lesson
Oct 16, 2021 4:10 PM

Nov 2013
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
miros said:

God forbid a mere second of some weird angles , quickly someone arrest these degenerate easterners

What I don't get is that some manga readers here keep pretending this shit wasn't there, so stupid.
The only thing the anime kinda exaggerated was when they were changing their clothes, Hana wasn't in her underwear in the manga in that scene, the rest is basically the same.

what do you mean not in underwear? i mean, not panties, but she was showing her bra for the full chapter 2 lol
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Oct 16, 2021 6:49 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
The whole ignoring ghosts scenario was starting to grow stale already.

Lucky the ghost possession/haunting became introduced when it did.

The peaceful cat ghosts were a sweet touch to parallel it.
Oct 17, 2021 2:49 AM

Jan 2020
winddevil1 said:
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

What I don't get is that some manga readers here keep pretending this shit wasn't there, so stupid.
The only thing the anime kinda exaggerated was when they were changing their clothes, Hana wasn't in her underwear in the manga in that scene, the rest is basically the same.

what do you mean not in underwear? i mean, not panties, but she was showing her bra for the full chapter 2 lol

So the awkward and excessive fanservice is not an anime only thing, huh? And here I thought the manga would show more "dignity" while handling the ecchi scenes. I'm still gonna read it anyway, but I was hoping the fanservice would at least be toned down a bit, because it has been my biggest gripe with the series so far.
Oct 17, 2021 3:03 AM

Dec 2015
winddevil1 said:
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

Yeah I meant not in panties just so no one quotes me and says "ackchyually the anime made her in her panties so it ruined the manga!".
Oct 17, 2021 3:05 AM

Dec 2015
Nabaat said:

Also turns out Passione isn't planning on toning down the fan service like most manga readers were expecting.

It's from the manga.
Oct 17, 2021 3:12 AM
Oct 2021
IrrelevantGuy said:
winddevil1 said:

So the awkward and excessive fanservice is not an anime only thing, huh? And here I thought the manga would show more "dignity" while handling the ecchi scenes. I'm still gonna read it anyway, but I was hoping the fanservice would at least be toned down a bit, because it has been my biggest gripe with the series so far.

The fanservice in the manga is only there for the first 7 chapters and it's immediately dropped afterwards.

The first 2 episodes adapt chapters 1-4 and that's why they're fanservice heavy.

The manga isn't as lewd as the anime, though. They're adding some anime only stuff and cranking up things to 11. It's definitely there, but it doesn't go as far as the anime.
ErvolHetainOct 17, 2021 3:16 AM
Oct 17, 2021 5:40 AM
May 2020
Actually, if every episode is just going to be about the: "oh hey its a Ghost!"
"loookatmeee" *there's chotto eroi scene* "oh I was so scared!" I think I will be kinda dissapointed. But still gonna watch this lmao. I like the design of Miko. I just want to get some scene where ghosts are actually hurting them or something. A plot twist would be nice
Oct 17, 2021 7:01 PM
Dec 2020
Started watching this in bed at night and had to change my mind...the ghosts are honestly so freaky!! Poor Miko!
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» Season 2 announcement is fake

Aru_Kun07 - Sep 7

28 by Aru_Kun07 »»
Sep 18, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2021

262 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2021

141 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2021

171 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2021

247 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 12:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.