Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mieruko-chan
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 7, 12:12 PM

Dec 2021
https://x.com/SugoiLITE/status/1832484533574496389?t=VZ6yjSgroPvtmCwiuNXtBA&s=19

It's looks like people are spreading fake news about mieruko-chan
Sorry guys
For misinformation

Aru_Kun07Sep 8, 1:02 AM

Hello Aru is here
Sep 7, 12:19 PM

Aug 2022
If this is actually true ima cry, literally season 1 ends where the manga starts to really get good.

Finally get to see best boy Romm animated
Sep 7, 12:23 PM
Apr 2023
I want to see animated Michiru so badddd😩 I hope it's real
Sep 7, 12:46 PM

Aug 2021
This is really good news
Sep 7, 12:52 PM

Apr 2021
If it's true, great. I need more Hana.
Sep 7, 1:22 PM
Dec 2023
I really really hope this is legit
Sep 7, 1:46 PM
Jul 2024
This better NOT be a hoax. The story was just really getting good. I've watched it 3 times already. Love the blend of Humor & Horror, kind of reminds both of Ghostbusters & Gremlins.
Sep 7, 1:48 PM

Apr 2021
I’ll be really happy if this is true.

I don’t read written material, but this was probably my favorite, or top 5, anime that season.

I really enjoyed watching this show and I think it should have had 24-25 episodes.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Sep 7, 2:17 PM
Mar 2021
that account is known for spreading bs. pay it no mind

his sources are out of his 🍑
Sep 7, 4:09 PM
Jan 2021
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCKHOLY FUCK HOLY FUCKHOLY FUCK HOLY FUCKHOLY FUCK HOLY FUCKHOLY FUCK HOLY FUCKHOLY FUCK HOLY FUCKHOLY FUCK HOLY FUCKHOLY FUCK HOLY FUCKHOLY FUCK HOLY FUCKHOLY FUCK HOLY FUCKHOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
Sep 7, 6:06 PM
Nov 2021
Glad,this series should be more popular
Sep 7, 8:22 PM
Jun 2020
This is why animé community is full fake news because of people like you. smh
Sep 7, 10:33 PM
Jul 2022
Is this legit though?
Sep 7, 10:47 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to Chayasri
Is this legit though?
@Chayasri nope take this as a grain of salt
And wait for somedays
If it's true then the official announcement will happen eventually

Hello Aru is here
Sep 7, 11:37 PM
Oct 2019
I'm taking this with a whole bag of salt, but hopefully, this is real. This anime was such a pleasant surprise for me. Loved season one.
Sep 8, 12:20 AM
Aug 2024
we got some good news these days💯🔥
Sep 8, 12:24 AM

Dec 2021
Neato! Guess I aught to finally give the first season a shot, now that this is more or less confirmed.

Guess I'll still watch season 1... fuck... :(
Daviljoe193Sep 8, 4:07 AM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
Sep 8, 1:28 AM

Aug 2014
Yeah idk bout that one.
Sep 8, 2:11 AM

Jul 2021
this was my first ever seasonal anime that i watched every week. i've literally been waiting since 2021 for a second season. i believe this can't be false. but we will find out soon enough in a few days based on if it gets a mal entry.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 8, 2:14 AM

Dec 2021
No if the leaks are true that
Mieruko chan is getting season 2 then
Sugio-Lite will also post it (He is one of those most trusted leakers in twitte/X)
So if he is saying that season 2 news is false then
I think he is right

Hello Aru is here
Sep 8, 2:20 AM

Mar 2021
Ani Tsumi (aka Anime News or AniNews) is known to be notorious for posting misinformations without reliable sources and claiming them to be from legit sources. I still dont understand how there are few people who still follow them, even after they were proved to be a fraud!!
Sep 8, 4:02 AM

Aug 2014
V1P3R0P said:
Ani Tsumi (aka Anime News or AniNews) is known to be notorious for posting misinformations without reliable sources and claiming them to be from legit sources. I still dont understand how there are few people who still follow them, even after they were proved to be a fraud!!

Idk how people even believe shit they see on FB like: oh look, there is a post that says X anime will have a second season! woow! amazing news! Like bruh, you can do a 2 second google search to find out that there is absolutely nothing about that said or mentioned or announced :d
Sep 8, 4:09 AM

Mar 2021
GTRaijin said:
V1P3R0P said:

Idk how people even believe shit they see on FB like: oh look, there is a post that says X anime will have a second season! woow! amazing news! Like bruh, you can do a 2 second google search to find out that there is absolutely nothing about that said or mentioned or announced :d

thats entry level requirement for being a leak. There is no official announcement. If there was, it wont be called a Leak.

The problem with leaks is not that if there are official sources, but the leaker and their credibility.

Like I said, Tsumi makes unreliable leaks because it never comes out to be true. They just randomly post "X anime is getting adaptation/sequel" and it rarely comes true and even when it does come true, its purely coincidental.

But take the leaks by SugoiLite or OECUF0. Their leaks, if not always, have been correct 95% of the times that it's hard to call it coincidence. So people trust them as leakers.
Sep 8, 4:25 AM

Dec 2021
Reply to GTRaijin
V1P3R0P said:

@GTRaijin Google search is even more worse than these twitter x leaker or these Facebook pages !
Aru_Kun07Sep 8, 4:33 AM

Hello Aru is here
Sep 8, 4:31 AM

Dec 2021
Reply to V1P3R0P
GTRaijin said:
V1P3R0P said:

thats entry level requirement for being a leak. There is no official announcement. If there was, it wont be called a Leak.

The problem with leaks is not that if there are official sources, but the leaker and their credibility.

Like I said, Tsumi makes unreliable leaks because it never comes out to be true. They just randomly post "X anime is getting adaptation/sequel" and it rarely comes true and even when it does come true, its purely coincidental.

But take the leaks by SugoiLite or OECUF0. Their leaks, if not always, have been correct 95% of the times that it's hard to call it coincidence. So people trust them as leakers.
@V1P3R0P yaah you are right bro ,
I also had my thoughts about why sugoi didn't post anything about mieruko chan S2 leak
I thought that maybe he has forgotten about it or maybe the leaks are fake in the first place
So then I question him about the leak and then he said this -
https://x.com/DarkRup/status/1832658461999427849?t=ADNZFW-0qzo8DsktgR7s4Q&s=19

Hello Aru is here
Sep 8, 5:20 AM
Jan 2018
It’s barely enough chapters to make a season 2, idk why someone would spread fake lies like that.
Sep 9, 2:30 AM
Aug 2024
I really hope and hype for 2nd season
Sep 18, 6:27 AM
Aug 2017
Aru_Kun07 said:
Sugio-Lite will also post it (He is one of those most trusted leakers in twitte/X)
I think he is right

wait so are you saying AniTsumi isn't trustworthy but SugoiLite is?

just clarifying
Sep 18, 6:40 AM

Dec 2021
Reply to nightmare_kt
Aru_Kun07 said:
I think he is right

wait so are you saying AniTsumi isn't trustworthy but SugoiLite is?

just clarifying
@nightmare_kt His leaks are always trustworthy ...
In April 22 he posted that Kaouru no hana wa rinto saku is getting a anime adaption and now
After 4 months it's gets a anime announcement & studio cloverworks working on it
https://x.com/SugoiLITE/status/1782451333704057010?t=fl9w0jZc0tK_3HMVlIHe8Q&s=19

Hello Aru is here

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2021

306 by Ajoraa »»
Sep 21, 5:59 AM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2021

262 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2021

141 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2021

171 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2021

247 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 12:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.