Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 16, 2019 9:13 PM

Mar 2019
TsukuyomiREKT said:
transphinx said:
I think this is the last time I'll read OPM comments.

LOL PEOPLE HERE ARE SURELY CRINGE with all the mi mi mi complaining trash. SOME EVEN PUT STUFF LIKE THAT IN THEIR SIGNATURES HAAAAA

Yeah, god forbid people criticize something that deserves to be criticized...

i dont care if it deserves or not... it's just repetitive as fuck, everyone says basically the same trash over and over, blah blah go read the mango, its insulting, etc.
Some people can of course be more varied or specific on their comments but most seem like babies crying. Or like Star Wars haters/fans

Maybe i dont care a lot for the animation because i watch this as the shonen genre parody it is. I don't take the fights seriously, I LAUGH at them.

I hope this thing gets dubbed in Portuguese by the same team as before. It was the best dubbing we got in years and the only one i made a point of watching it entirely. Better than the original voices.

my dark magical girl webseries
https://unsafemahoushoujo.wordpress.com/blog/
Apr 16, 2019 9:22 PM
Mar 2018
YosepYRA said:
I didn't hype myself when season 2 was announced nor did I expect it to be as good as season 1. And now I found myself quite enjoying season 2 with all of its lackeys just fine. That's why Hype is bad for your mind and body boysss.. Just prepare for the worst and you'll do just fine.

So far, Season 2 has more or less turned out like I expected. However, that doesn't mean I can suddenly just enjoy it. It's still bad. Just by adjusting my expectations it doesn't magically become more watchable. The direction is some of the worst I've seen, the art is mediocre, and the final product lacks animation as a whole in places where it should have been animated. This is by no means good and there is no way for me to turn that off. If I could just sit down and watch the hell out of any show, good or bad, and enjoy it, I'd do that for sure.

However, this show constantly breaks my immersion with how badly made it is, and I think that validates my criticisms. Do I have high standards? Perhaps I do. I generally only watch anime that I know I will enjoy. But that doesn't mean I'm suddenly not allowed to complain when something doesn't meet those standards.

This season is bad. It's not just bad compared to season 1, it's bad compared to most every anime I've remotely enjoyed. That it's bad doesn't mean people aren't allowed to enjoy it, but just because people can enjoy it also doesn't mean it's not bad.
Apr 16, 2019 9:29 PM
Aug 2018
More like One Frame Man.

Ironic how they skipped showing a character landing the punch. Like where's the impact?

Anything metallic makes my dog's semi-digested look like masterpiece.

Fan service ain't gonna cut it.
Apr 16, 2019 9:53 PM
Jan 2014
Surprisingly animation was better than I initially expected. Not great, but passable, especially during Genos vs Sonic fight. As long as they keep it at that level, this show can still turn out quite enjoyable.
Apr 16, 2019 10:00 PM

Jun 2015

Yes, it would be all a lie if I say that I'm anywhere near satisfied with how the anime was produced. Whether it will be direction or animation or any part of it. To put it bluntly, my only reason to watch OPM season 2 is just "for the sake of it". I don't want to give any critics because expressing my critics and opinions will only make it worse for me.
Apr 16, 2019 10:26 PM
Apr 2019
I wish saitamas “bored” face was done a little better......even his “not bored” face no too good...the fights are feeling kinda incomplete though genos vs sonic was fire
Apr 16, 2019 10:31 PM

May 2015
EYELASHES!

Hmm...Saitama's voice when lecturing Fubuki doesn't seem to match after all. It lacks...emotion...

"You've finally made master a target of your newbie crushing, and now the tables have turned and you almost died." LOL!

"There's also the strongest man in the world, King. He's a monster even among monsters." Ehehe, King should be #1 S Class.

Woohoo! We got our four heroes together! Saitama and King being best buds, Genos following Saitama, and Fubuki beginning to learn what it means to be a hero. We're going to be having some fun!

So how does this go again?

"Did you see those action scenes? DISGUSTING! Nothing but still frames! It's like they took pages of the manga, colored them, and put them on a slideshow! And did you see the art of the characters' faces? The detail is so plain! Ewww!"
Apr 16, 2019 10:35 PM

Feb 2018
ProofByColor said:
xShinigami3125 said:

Personally, I don't what you are doing will help your cause in any way. People are severally over reacting about the quality of OPM2. It was doomed from the start. How can it possibly live up to the expectations the first season set? It didn't. Instead we get an average looking season 2 and it's perpetual disappointment. Do note the word average. As long as we stay away from black clover levels or bad, idc. The series can and will still be enjoyable to most.

It's not just a drop in quality compared to the first season, if that were the case, I wouldn't be so sad and disappointed. So far there is just so much wrong with this show, the editing, the shading, the art, the animation (when there is any), the weird effects that cover up any decent bits of aniamtion, the lack of impacts during the fights, sometimes they didn't even bother doing LIP FLAPS. I honestly can't call this adaption average or anything close to that, because the enjoyable stuff about it, is only fun due to the manga being great, not because of anything the adaptation adds.
Apr 16, 2019 10:36 PM

Feb 2018
BravoBlast333 said:
nerojeko said:
Genos vs. Sonic actually had a good animation, that was cool as heck. Blizzard is such an annoying pest, goddamn. Good episode.

I agree, one thing I've never understood is why so many people love Fubuki (she's consistently been in top 5 on character polls), and I've read the manga and webcomic. Her design is nice but her motivation suck (I wanna be no.1), she doesn't do anything especially notable in the series and she isn't likable.

I enjoyed Sonic vs Genos/Saitama, even with a few awkward bits of direction. I thought it was mostly fine. I also liked Garou's slaughter, even though that scene definitely should have lasted longer. One second he knocks around Blue Fire (I think that's his name?), the next every other person in the room is lying unconscious and bloodied. I also hope they include the clip for his backstory, I don't mind them skipping it here as long as they include it later.

The animation is still mostly meh but what's really starting to annoy me is the directing and editing. Certain moments that need more time are rushed.

I'd give it 3/5, just for the Sonic stuff, but that feels like a generous 3.

People mostly like her because of her conflict with her sister, which is also her underlying motivation for doing all the other stuff, but a lot of people also just find her hot.
Apr 16, 2019 11:54 PM

Mar 2015
Eh well, DAL III and Index III have prepared me worst from JC Staff. I was actually okay with this episode because my standard for JC Staff is so low.

Apr 16, 2019 11:56 PM
Apr 2019
My two cents worth, the animation is DIFFERENT, and perhaps sub-standard when compared to Season 1 & Madhouse, but hey, personally I am just very happy to have a second season! What would you have all preferred: to have a second season done by JC Staff, or no second season at all?

I think to be fair, why don't we wait for the season to conclude, and then make a more accurate decision about this second season. You never know, perhaps the animation will grow on us, especially if the story is good, which I can guess (not having read the corresponding manga chapters) will be the case.

So instead of being negative about what is wrong, why don't we appreciate what we have, that being a second season of the "caped Baldy" back in action. That's the way I see it at least...
Apr 16, 2019 11:59 PM

Mar 2019
Man, feels like I'm watching Strike The Blood with those kind of animations. Definetely a downgrade from Madhouse's
Apr 17, 2019 12:01 AM

Feb 2015
Fappa said:
xShinigami3125 said:

Why did they even need 5 animation directors ? It was mostly still images anyways.

Whether there is lots of animation or not, individual frames need to be corrected in order to follow a overarching design. More animation directors means that there is not enough time for the regular staff distribution to make it before the deadline. This in return of course results in precious time taken from other episodes that shares the same staff.

So in short...the more ADs the worse the state of the production. Of course in action heavy episodes the frame count tends to be higher so an AD might need help but that should never amount to more than 2 at most. In a healthy production merely one AD per episode is needed.

For an episode 2 with a rathe...conservative result to already have the need to put 5 Chief ADs on it, is horrific and is a clear sign in what dire state the production is.

Usually there are 2 ADs for every episode, sometimes even 3, 1 isn't common.

Luffyisdaboss said:
My two cents worth, the animation is DIFFERENT, and perhaps sub-standard when compared to Season 1 & Madhouse, but hey, personally I am just very happy to have a second season! What would you have all preferred: to have a second season done by JC Staff, or no second season at all?

I think to be fair, why don't we wait for the season to conclude, and then make a more accurate decision about this second season. You never know, perhaps the animation will grow on us, especially if the story is good, which I can guess (not having read the corresponding manga chapters) will be the case.

So instead of being negative about what is wrong, why don't we appreciate what we have, that being a second season of the "caped Baldy" back in action. That's the way I see it at least...

No second season at all, the quality of Yusuke Murata's art and action scenes are too great to be adapted by an okay animation crew with little to no time to work.
Plus the director seems to e horrible.

papsoshea said:
I am not sure who I like more, Tatsumaki or Fubuki. Genos always goes overkill and then Saitama just walks in and makes it all light work with Sonic. Garou is a beast, would like to see him vs Bang since it was mention that the old Silver Fang was in pursuit. It was funny seeing Fubuki's reaction when King walked through the door.

Silver Fang will wreck Garou
SteelingMaxApr 17, 2019 12:08 AM

Apr 17, 2019 12:13 AM

Sep 2009
The animation is just... horrible... why god why!? >_>'' Loved the part thought where King just randomly popped to ask his game back haha :D Blizzard was like wthhhh

Check out~ ♥ Some quality AMV:s made with love ♥ My Youtube
Apr 17, 2019 12:21 AM

May 2016
It was actually much better than the previous episode Fubuki is weak ugh, I was fairly disappointed.
Apr 17, 2019 12:35 AM
Mar 2018
024 said:
Satisfying episode. I’m sure everyone’s paying attention to the art and visuals but it’s the soundeffects that sounded kinda cheap to me. Welp anyway looks like B class rank 1 got to see whatsup with the gang. She was blown away, both physically and mentally. That was hilarious. Looks like speed o sonic once again plans on a future battle again... and the monster guy keeps on massacring, cant wait till he meets Saitama :))) tho I wonder where this is all going to in this season.. I’m hoping we get to learn more about Saitama’s powers... cant wait for next episode!

Saitama lowkey b fixin’ her

Well, you can all look it up in the wiki or manga or whatever. This is just an adaptation in the end and I guess it's pretty honest to the sources. Sadly, if you look at the fights list there isn't much more with Fubuki or even Saitama's backstory. It's kinda a well kept mystery as well as who or what No.1 of the heroes is (probably the reason why the webmanga just recently continued).

But that frame is going to spawn so many AMV Saitama - Fubuki romance fanvideos...
Apr 17, 2019 12:36 AM
Jan 2019
Luffyisdaboss said:

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av19462041.html?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=XY1785817663059FB75132124FB8BD253D74A&ts=1555440297647
Just take a look at this, it is fan made and the way they have animated it is a lot more detailed than JC.
OPM is one of the most popular name of all time, we shouldn't be grateful to have a mediocre adaptation, it deserves to be great.what they have provided are still frames and tfat's it. None of the action scenes barely have any emotion.A second season with a better studio and staff would have been great, but they are highly inconsistent using 11 ADs for a single episode is the testament. I don't think it will be any good from now, the future episodes might be worse than this.
Apr 17, 2019 12:40 AM

May 2018
It's getting better. The fighting scene with Sonic and Genos was great, both of them are my favorites so i was excited to see it ^^
Apr 17, 2019 1:24 AM

Feb 2017
nice to see wraith.... i mean sonic in action

for me the season 2 start better than s1, s1 really lack in directing and composition.
s2 animation not as good as before, i give it a 7 right now while s1 a 6.
evonieeApr 17, 2019 1:36 AM

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Apr 17, 2019 1:32 AM

Aug 2016
I liked this episode at least more than the first episode. I think the animation is fine I can definitely live with it (still sucks to not have s1 animation) as well as the humor still being funny to me so I have that going for me.
Apr 17, 2019 1:41 AM

May 2009
Yea, this ain't it chief. First of, the animations really do not match with season one. Sure, I expected that, it's inevitable. But it's lacking substantially. Another complaint of mine is, it doesn't need to be serious, it kind of takes away the point of one punch man. This episode was immensely boring for me that I clicked away after 15 minutes. I'll try again in a year or two, for now it's going to be in my on hold list.
Apr 17, 2019 1:43 AM
Dec 2017
5 out of 5, I loved it. I didn't read the manga, but you guys seem to have huge sticks up your butts. Seriously, just admit there is no way you'll ever be satisfied; or pull those sticks out already.

EDIT: The only thing everyone compares this to is One Punch Man, but fails to actually compare it to anything relevant. JoJo, one of the top action animes has 10x more stills than One Punch man... You guys are just mentally retarded enough to buy into the biased hype or hate. Just read your own comments, and prove to us that you are honest by NOT WATCHING THE REST OF THIS ANIME. Otherwise, go fuck off with your bullshit hypocrite attitudes.
charliechuckleApr 17, 2019 1:51 AM
Apr 17, 2019 1:56 AM

Dec 2015
Short as it was, I'm actually surprised this episode had any standout animation in it.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 17, 2019 2:00 AM

Sep 2017
My heart really hurts watching this, only fubuki's thiccness save the episode. Everything good this anime had is gone
Apr 17, 2019 2:16 AM

Dec 2014
They made one of the most original and unique series, the most average and "like every other series this season" show...

J.C Staff really deserves every little single piece of shit they get, they took on the project for money, so there is no "give them some slack" anywhere to be found.
Apr 17, 2019 3:06 AM
Mar 2018
charliechuckle said:
The only thing everyone compares this to is One Punch Man, but fails to actually compare it to anything relevant. JoJo, one of the top action animes has 10x more stills than One Punch man... You guys are just mentally retarded enough to buy into the biased hype or hate. Just read your own comments, and prove to us that you are honest by NOT WATCHING THE REST OF THIS ANIME. Otherwise, go fuck off with your bullshit hypocrite attitudes.

JoJo actually has good, crisp art. In this season of OPM it looks like someone decided to adjust the aspect ratio after animation was already finished, and both the lineart and shading are barely passable in some cases, placing the characters in some bizarre uncanny valley where they don't quite look human. In JoJo, the action constantly pauses, too, for dialogue or reflection on the situation. So while they could certainly make it better by turning it into a sakuga-fest, the approach they're taking makes sense. As for OPM? Sorry, but the art is mediocre. It's really not much to look at, nor are any of the poses nearly as flamboyant. There's a reason JoJo is known for its poses.

That's not all. JoJo delivers on things like punches, on impact and climactic moments. This season of OPM just cuts away from everything. We never actually get a sense of what's actually going on, because all that needs to be animated conveniently happens offscreen, thus keeping up the pretence that the animation isn't that bad. Meanwhile, in JoJo, we get to see everything in detail. It may not be abundantly animated, but it delivers when it matters. Yes, you can say that because there's so little animation, we can't really call the animation bad. I agree with that. But it's clear that they cannot deliver on good animation, and are unwilling to. So they just give us no animation at all. And that's certainly a failing.

In the end, I think this comes down to direction a lot. There are way more cuts than necessary, the pacing is way too quick in most places, there are barely any wide shots and most of the shots are close-ups, many of which don't serve any function. It's incredibly hard to focus on what's happening when the director does their best to show you nothing at all, so most scenes end up being a clusterfuck in my mind with no sense of where anything is happening in relation to other things.

JoJo doesn't look like this. If it did, I'd most certainly be complaining. To me, basically 80% of this seems to be a directing problem. Though, if it was well-directed we'd probably see more truly bad animation. As I said, it's clear they can't deliver on what the story demands should be shown on-screen. It doesn't all need to be sakuga. I'd be more than happy if we were given the quality of the punch Genos threw at Sonic somewhat consistently. That was barely animated, but at least it looked decent, and it delivered on the impact of the action... But they can't even do that. It's just cut after cut after cut and whoops did we just miss the action? Yeah we sure did...! It'd be a downgrade, but I'd accept it. It wouldn't be bad, it would be just OK, and that's fine. But this show is an absolute mess so far. The animation is only a small part of that.

Now I'm not saying it couldn't be worse. It most certainly could be. But that fact alone does not discredit these criticisms. And neither does the fact that I'm critical mean I should stop watching. If this keeps on the way it is, I will, trust me. But I shouldn't have to. Just because I criticise the anime doesn't mean I hate it by definition. In fact it shows that I care about it. If I didn't care, I'd not even take the trouble to write this out.

I think we have the right to make noise about something like this, just to make sure that we don't stand for this kind of treatment. I understand that we're not entitled to anything, but neither are studio's or the people managing their money and deadlines entitled to us just swallowing something like this without a fuss. That remains true even if people don't drop it. Just because it's worse than it ought to be, and because I'm complaining about that fact, doesn't make it not worth watching. It might make it not worth watching for me personally, but that's not something you can generalise. People will decide for themselves whether it's not worth watching, and that's a decision they'll make independently of the decision whether or not to criticise the show for its massive drop in quality.
Apr 17, 2019 3:13 AM

Sep 2014
Fubuki is Hot af,hopefully they won't attack her with the fanservice beam.
Apr 17, 2019 3:27 AM

Dec 2015
RIP one punch man. It's hard to watch after the relative masterpiece that was s1
~
Apr 17, 2019 3:29 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, Genos was brutal!
Haha, Saitama did it again, more serious series!
Apr 17, 2019 3:33 AM

Jun 2016
The most movement was dedicated to Blizzard's tits. The writing is still on point, but I am still wondering what could have been with MADHOUSE as animators. This is not a bad effort by JC Staff, but it could be so much more than "not bad".
Apr 17, 2019 4:00 AM

Mar 2019
charliechuckle said:
The only thing everyone compares this to is One Punch Man, but fails to actually compare it to anything relevant. JoJo, one of the top action animes has 10x more stills than One Punch man... You guys are just mentally retarded enough to buy into the biased hype or hate. Just read your own comments, and prove to us that you are honest by NOT WATCHING THE REST OF THIS ANIME. Otherwise, go fuck off with your bullshit hypocrite attitudes.

Holy shitballs hold your edges man, you might cut yourself with that. What else should we compare it with? Are you that stupid to understand that the change in the studio (and ultimately the entire direction of the anime), no matter what, still presents a substantial downgrade in quality. You do not compare this to Jojo because One Punch Man season 1 didn't present us stills like Jojo so it's not apple to apple comparison. Stop being a hyprocryte yourself, a downgrade is still a downgrade no matter how still presentable the entire thing is, it's like going from 9 to 6.

Heck I bet your edgy ass if Jojo suddenly switched studio to Deen and the quality changes, even though all the other animes airing at the same season has comparable or less quality, many, if not all, will still be uncomfortable with the changes.
Apr 17, 2019 4:01 AM

Aug 2009
JC Staff pulling a Shokugeki no Souma by letting the camera pan ALL THE TIME. Ugh, so distracting.

There was a single well animated action shot (where Genos hit Sonic), but the rest was pretty bad. The sound design is also really off...
Apr 17, 2019 4:09 AM

Mar 2016
Garou is the first character in this anime whose design I didn't like. It was just too ugly. (I don't mean his face.)

I love how Saitama just doesn't care. He always speaks with "wait, I was supposed to care about that?" type of voice.

This episode really reminded me of Mob Psycho 100.

Sonic is back to lose a fight against Saitama. I really like him.

I feel bad for the psychic girl's pride as Saitama—who is supposed to be ranked lower than her—is stronger than people way stronger than her. Lmao

By the way, when did Saitama's rank get raised? I can't remember properly.
Apr 17, 2019 4:13 AM

Mar 2019
Samu-tan said:
JC Staff pulling a Shokugeki no Souma by letting the camera pan ALL THE TIME. Ugh, so distracting.

Studied cinematography to understand that what Madhouse did on season 1 was just ultimately better, no arguing with that. Actions are well presented and we as a viewer can get a clear point of view where are we watching from, we have the sense of space, like we are following the motion of the fight and know the directions of each character's attacks. Go rewatch Saitama VS Boros, you can see that Saitama is almost always on the left side of the screen while Boros is almost always attacking from the right side of the screen. And it's quite consistent throughout the entire fight, it subconsciously makes us, the audience, feels more comfortable to watch and follow the fight.

JC's workaround is to do quick cuts to emphasize impact during attacks. This could work but can disturb continuity and reduces impact if you don't get direction and the the timing right. Characters can suddenly switch position in tandem with quick cuts can make us question who is punching who.

Amai Mask's fight is the perfect example of how this can be bad. While Genos vs Sonic's fight is the perfect example of how this can be good.
Indie_S_OrillyApr 17, 2019 4:18 AM
Apr 17, 2019 5:23 AM

Feb 2016
Don’t know why people complaining. I liked it
Apr 17, 2019 5:39 AM

Jul 2017
Well, i thought this was a pretty enjoyable episode. Hope that Fubuki can join the gang and forget about all of the ranking nonsense and just, be a hero for fun like our man Saitama! That scene with King was pretty funny haha. Garo seems to be a tough cookie! I wonder what his role will be in the story, can't wait to see more of him! Waiting for the next episode!
Apr 17, 2019 5:41 AM
Mar 2018
Much Better than the 1st episode, the plot and action in this episode covers up for the underwhelming animation
Apr 17, 2019 5:43 AM
Nov 2018
The way they are doing this...
I can definitely say even the manga has a better animation than the anime🤣🤣🤣

Seriously read manga bros this is just a waste of your braincells...
They fucked opm pretty bad.
Apr 17, 2019 5:59 AM

Nov 2018
Although I enjoyed this episode I can see that the studio is cutting corners with the animation by installing still frames to hide most of the faces and not even animating lip flaps, just so that they can release the episodes on time.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Apr 17, 2019 6:07 AM
Feb 2019
I'll keep watching it as long as the comedy is good. I'm hopeful the animation will get better with time and hopefully that'll make the whole thing better (obviously it's not gonna reach season 1 standards but it can still be good), and a few new characters this episode who I look forward to seeing more of.
Apr 17, 2019 6:16 AM
Jul 2017
I usually don't care about animation, but after seeing everyone's comments here I re-watched this episode, and then watched a compilation of Season 1 clips for comparison.

I don't know a lot about good animation, but I bet I would learn a lot by watching S1 and S2 and comparing them.

(Personally I'll still watch this entire season because of the strength of the source material.)
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Apr 17, 2019 6:26 AM

May 2010
Saitama's va sounds like he'd rather be doing anything else haha
Apr 17, 2019 6:26 AM
Dec 2017
Boy, this was bad. This was so fucking bad. The only saving grace of the episode was sonic vs genos which had decent animation considering the year is 2019. Btw who the hell is the sound director? All the VAs deliveries are flat considering the fact that all of them are incredible at their roles in S1 and other ventures outside OPM. The staff is bad for this anime. real bad.
Apr 17, 2019 6:36 AM

Apr 2015
SteelingMax said:

Usually there are 2 ADs for every episode, sometimes even 3, 1 isn't common.

I'm very much aware what the industry standard seems to be these days. What I was talking about is the desired outcome. You'll never need more than 1 Chief AD. In terms of ADs 1 should also be the goal, 2 at most and even then, that's stretching it.
Apr 17, 2019 6:42 AM

Dec 2017
'tank top vegetarian' lmao

Also that surprised fubuki tho

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Apr 17, 2019 6:44 AM

Oct 2013
*sigh* Dropped.

Time to read the manga.
Apr 17, 2019 6:45 AM
Oct 2016
animation is not bad but the fights are very bland in this Episode the only wrestling that was best was genos vs. Sonic

And what irritated me most was to see that you're going to get censored by the way They'll put censorship on stronger scenes That sucks 😐
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2019 7:10 AM

May 2017
Last time we only heard JC made 2 episodes. The real test starts next week.
「ボクは…確かに現実に絶望している。だけど、自分には絶望していない!! 今がつまらないか…楽しいのか…平凡なのか…決めているのは現実じゃない。決めるのはボクだ!!ボクが望めば不可能はない!!」-桂木桂馬
"True, I've given up on the real world. However, I haven't given up on myself!! The world doesn't get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary because that's my decision to make!! As long as I have the will, nothing is impossible!!" -Katsuragi Keima
Apr 17, 2019 7:22 AM
Apr 2019
i think in episode 2 was better than eps 1, still the production of this anime become awful, sound fx too over and scene from the fight scene so "wtf dude .. what happen to my saitama ? :( " i hope it back to normal as season 1 style. don't too much put your effort to this anime, just stay at the save zone dude
Apr 17, 2019 7:33 AM

Dec 2014
One Punch Man S2 as a standalone is "alright".

One Punch Man as a sequel is absolute and utter disgusting shit and a horrible joke to ONE.

One Punch Man Season 2 is not a standalone show tho, it's the contination of Season 1, so saying that means, it's shit.

J.C Staff can go and fuck themself.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

390 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 12:49 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

202 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 12:13 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

201 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 11:27 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2019

187 by FarCritical »»
May 15, 11:30 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

236 by FarCritical »»
May 15, 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.