Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
May 19, 2017 1:58 PM
Aug 2015
Good Anime, but slightly awkward to watch at times... haha
Jul 29, 2017 6:36 PM

Oct 2015
No one noticed how Anna didnt notice that her best friends look changed to the SOX leader's look. Plus, her mask was off. Did I miss something?
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
Jul 31, 2017 12:45 AM

Jun 2008
Crazy, but pretty fun and funny too.

8/10
Aug 27, 2017 6:32 PM

May 2017
I have to give it to Monical Rial, he performance on how to imitate Miyu Matsuki's essence for Anna's character (specially on her yandere perfert persona) was wonderful.

Long live Miyu Matsuki!
R.I.P.

P.S.
On another note, what this story has taught me is that extreme fanatics always ruin things when some people try to protest about one thing or another in a good way.
Sample: gather fabric are just idiot perfect fanatics who just selfishly do ero-terrorism just for the fun of it and just to bring chaos and dispute among people.

While SOX just trying to make society not be afraid of nature and just brake the world from a bland and boring one.
ThatRandomDudeAug 27, 2017 8:08 PM
Sep 29, 2017 6:41 PM
Jul 2016
Lewd and kinky too. Tanukichi and Anna eventually got to taste the real thing. Nice placement of the phone there. Anna doesn´t consist of 70% water like the rest but 100% love nectar xD

7/10 for the comedy and obscurity. Would´ve given it 8 if I had been the unsensored version.
Oct 11, 2017 3:44 AM

Sep 2012
Rob said:

I hope Tanukichi ends up with Anna or a harem with her and Ayame. They are the best of both worlds, but Anna is perfection.

its clear by new its not gonna happen, it will be Ayame x Tanukichi
Oct 11, 2017 12:58 PM

Dec 2012
Sugram22 said:

Nothing is clear until you've actually read the story to the end or Tanuikichi confesses to Ayame and she accepts (vice-versa) prior to the ending, which was not shown in these 11 episodes (this is a filler episode).
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 11, 2017 2:33 PM

Jun 2012
Rob said:
Sugram22 said:

Nothing is clear until you've actually read the story to the end or Tanuikichi confesses to Ayame and she accepts (vice-versa) prior to the ending, which was not shown in these 11 episodes (this is a filler episode).

Well if he does, she will probably accept. She pretty much confessed to him on ep 11...

Damn they teased two new characters in the credits and we will never see them, it sucks...
Oct 11, 2017 3:51 PM

Dec 2012
Snaita said:
Well if he does, she will probably accept. She pretty much confessed to him on ep 11...

So...nothing "definitive/confirmed" has happened since their status is still at "friends". Nothing further to discuss then unless someone wants to reach. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 11, 2017 11:41 PM

Sep 2012
Snaita said:
Rob said:

Damn they teased two new characters in the credits and we will never see them, it sucks...

yup

Rob said:
Snaita said:

So...nothing "definitive/confirmed" has happened since their status is still at "friends". Nothing further to discuss then unless someone wants to reach. lol

Ayame kind of confessed to him when they flew up (i just feel like he didn't quite get it, i think even she didn't get it, i think she said that i love u out subconsciously cause after that she acted like nothing happened just like he did) with that huge balloon & also before that he has admitted that he likes her that way to
Sugram22Oct 11, 2017 11:45 PM
Oct 12, 2017 6:22 AM

Jun 2012
Rob said:
Snaita said:

What you said is undoubtedly truth, cause nothing is set in stone. I just said what I said cause, from my experience this is the way it usually ends and Shimoneta in terms of romance, ain't a romance really that different from the others like this one (MC likes/idolizes someone at the beginning, another girl who he isn't even interested appears, he spends more time with her than the one he likes/idolizes and starts liking her in the end)
Oct 12, 2017 6:25 AM

Jun 2012
Sugram22 said:

Ayame kind of confessed to him when they flew up (i just feel like he didn't quite get it, i think even she didn't get it, i think she said that i love u out subconsciously cause after that she acted like nothing happened just like he did) with that huge balloon & also before that he has admitted that he likes her that way to

Yes, yes you are right had forget that it's mentioned that he likes her. The dildo head girl, baited him on implying he likes Ayame.
SnaitaOct 12, 2017 6:53 AM
Oct 12, 2017 2:15 PM

Dec 2012
Sugram22 said:
Rob said:

Rob said:

lol Apparently, you're not comprehending what is being said just so you can feed your own ego (and force it upon others until they cave) on a story (anime) that isn't finished. You've said nothing significant to justify replying to my 7 month old comment and it's clear you didn't even interpret it correctly because I clearly said that I wanted Ayame to be with Tanukichi and that she is the both of both worlds with Anna (my personal preference since the MC = Reader/Player). So what's the problem? It's clear by now that based on my two logical replies that you saw (which were suppose to end the conversation and something that shouldn't have been started, but due to certain folks that like to be "chosen one's" and debate logic), you won't quit until you get your way because you like to start conversations that you can't calculate will continue going around in circle's forever with no definitive answer in sight (regarding the anime), which is a waste of time.

No, I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed at the lack of thought and value, and lack of knowledge regarding the concept of a preemptive strike to avoid this, which results into a lack of consideration for the person you are replying to.

I'm gone. You can continue if you want. I hope you use this for future situations.

Snaita said:
Rob said:

What you said is undoubtedly truth, cause nothing is set in stone.

At least there is one small positive to come from this.
Oct 12, 2017 2:37 PM

Jun 2012
Rob said:

Snaita said:

What you said is undoubtedly truth, cause nothing is set in stone.

At least there is one small positive to come from this.

Hm, you are only getting half of it... The problem is that the part from what I wrote that you didn't quote plays a big part even though it's speculation, cause if you don't take it into account you might have your expectations betrayed.
I'm not saying he doesn't end up with Anna(personally either both are fine if it makes sense), but that the usual standard is he ending up with Ayame if his love interest ever gets resolved in the story. That's undeniably the most likely possibility even though the story is incomplete, is what I'm saying.
Oct 12, 2017 3:52 PM

Dec 2012
Snaita said:
Hm, you are only getting half of it...

lol You misinterpret. I understood fully (It's like a kid who just learned how to solve a math problem then explains said problem to a mathematician like they don't know. Not that the kid knows they're a mathematician so they let it slide to be nice.) because if you read all my comments in the episode discussions instead of jumping into conversations at the end then there is nothing to explain so I can't be betrayed. I specifically quoted only that in relation to what was said above it and despite your (less severe) similarities with another user, you have 1 positive over them.

I only came back to clear up this misunderstanding. I'm gone.
Oct 12, 2017 4:59 PM

Jun 2012
Rob said:
Snaita said:
Hm, you are only getting half of it...

lol You misinterpret. I understood fully (It's like a kid who just learned how to solve a math problem then explains said problem to a mathematician like they don't know. Not that the kid knows they're a mathematician so they let it slide to be nice.) because if you read all my comments in the episode discussions instead of jumping into conversations at the end then there is nothing to explain so I can't be betrayed. I specifically quoted only that in relation to what was said above it and despite your (less severe) similarities with another user, you have 1 positive over them.

I only came back to clear up this misunderstanding. I'm gone.

Uh... and you still don't get it *facepalm*
Nov 26, 2017 3:31 PM

Oct 2015
This anime was full of dirty jokes, but it was just that only. I'm not a person who finds mentioning genitals and sex jokes funny, I find them boring and immature. But there were moments that were funny like Anna chasing Takanuichi and my favorite Otome the artist.

This episode was unnecessary because I felt the series was wrapped up in the previous episode with the white climax guy.
5/10 for Fuwa and Otome only. giving this series an overall dirty 5/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 17, 2018 9:15 AM

Aug 2014
Surprisingly good desipite it's sick jokes. Had some flat episodes, but the comedy was on point for sure.

7/10 for me, I read some reviews but I got positively disappointed.
Jan 22, 2018 7:09 PM

Jan 2013
"Anna's superhuman strength will save her" ... hahaha :D

This show was not as much about the dirty jokes as it was to overthrow the government limiting sexuality to their people.
Honestly the characters were great, the story was actually really entertaining aswell.
Judging from the title I thought it'd just be another 12 ep. ecchi show but it was so much more.

9/10

It made me laugh so many times at the amount of bold lines that they delivered and the funny chemistry between the characters.
Feb 5, 2018 3:47 AM
Jun 2013
dam didint know ayame was so big. So everyone just knows the chick is actually a guy? Also guess what I looked up was right and ayame and tanu arent really a thing and the i love you was more friendly. All in all it was a good show with some really funny parts. Its to bad it tried to be serious at some points which just made it grind to a stand still. Anna was definitely one of the best parts of the show just cause how bat shit insane she was.
Feb 5, 2018 3:50 AM
Jun 2013
Sugram22 said:
Snaita said:

yup

Rob said:

Going by this episode and what I could find it seems like the i love you was more of the friend variety.
Feb 5, 2018 4:19 AM

Sep 2012
souledge94 said:
Sugram22 said:

yup

Going by this episode and what I could find it seems like the i love you was more of the friend variety.

that ep with balloon, if u watched sub she said word Daisku or how its spelled it means romantic love

Sugram22Feb 5, 2018 4:24 AM
Feb 5, 2018 4:22 AM
Jun 2013
Sugram22 said:
souledge94 said:

that ep with balloon, if u watched sub she said word Daisku or how its spelled it means romantic love

sure it wasint a mistranslation. Just saying cause like I said I found nothing on her actually being in love with him. It could just be an anime only thing as well.
Feb 5, 2018 4:24 AM

Sep 2012
souledge94 said:
Sugram22 said:

sure it wasint a mistranslation. Just saying cause like I said I found nothing on her actually being in love with him. It could just be an anime only thing as well.

in Dog Day's the princess & MC said i love u more then ones in the 3 seasons it had & still they didn't act like normal human couple, like u would expect them to (so u would think same watching that, cause it doesn't seem romantic love, but it is, they just decided to keep acting the way they have), its their decision to act like that cause they have other issues so no time to deal with romance that's how they feel about it

Dog Day's isn't romance anime just like this one so they keep romance at minimum

cant really call it mistranslation cause in eng there is one word Love & in Jap there are more words fro the word of Love & that's the issue
Sugram22Feb 5, 2018 5:45 AM
Feb 7, 2018 10:01 PM
Jun 2013
Sugram22 said:
souledge94 said:

in Dog Day's the princess & MC said i love u more then ones in the 3 seasons it had & still they didn't act like normal human couple, like u would expect them to (so u would think same watching that, cause it doesn't seem romantic love, but it is, they just decided to keep acting the way they have), its their decision to act like that cause they have other issues so no time to deal with romance that's how they feel about it

Dog Day's isn't romance anime just like this one so they keep romance at minimum

cant really call it mistranslation cause in eng there is one word Love & in Jap there are more words fro the word of Love & that's the issue

yea but the LN finished for this show and nothing has been said about them being together. I even heard the manga doesn't even have her saying anything like love and its more of a one sided thing.
Feb 7, 2018 11:29 PM

Sep 2012
souledge94 said:
Sugram22 said:

yea but the LN finished for this show and nothing has been said about them being together. I even heard the manga doesn't even have her saying anything like love and its more of a one sided thing.

LN & anime stories don't always match 100% (sometimes most is same, but they make little changes in anime make it slightly different, like if there wasn't any pairing in Novel but they make pairing for anime & sometimes other changes), so u don't know how the anime would have ended if they would have continued it & in anime they made it clear that the 2 love each-other

in anime both confessed to each other said i love u more then one time
Sugram22Feb 7, 2018 11:36 PM
Feb 8, 2018 12:11 AM
Jun 2013
Sugram22 said:
souledge94 said:

LN & anime stories don't always match 100% (sometimes most is same, but they make little changes in anime make it slightly different, like if there wasn't any pairing in Novel but they make pairing for anime & sometimes other changes), so u don't know how the anime would have ended if they would have continued it & in anime they made it clear that the 2 love each-other

I honestly dont care if they are a pairing just saying its not really official and going by the episode right after and the source material itself that still seems to be the case. Since theres no other season thats all we got to go by.
Feb 8, 2018 12:12 AM

Sep 2012
souledge94 said:
Sugram22 said:

I honestly dont care if they are a pairing just saying its not really official and going by the episode right after and the source material itself that still seems to be the case. Since theres no other season thats all we got to go by.

if they confessed to each other in anime that makes it official in anime (them official pairing) :)
& they did that more then one time
Feb 8, 2018 12:14 AM
Jun 2013
Sugram22 said:
souledge94 said:

if they confessed to each other in anime that makes it official in anime :)

again going by the next episode you can easily argue against that and she said the word once in the anime. I dont remember them saying it a bunch of times. So I say its still up in the air.
Feb 8, 2018 12:15 AM

Sep 2012
souledge94 said:
Sugram22 said:

if they confessed to each other in anime that makes it official in anime :)

again going by the next episode you can easily argue against that and she said the word once in the anime. I dont remember them saying it a bunch of times. So I say its still up in the air.

i remember few times, at-least 2

last ep doesn't matter if they have already showed their feelings
Feb 8, 2018 12:20 AM
Jun 2013
Sugram22 said:
souledge94 said:

it actually does matter since no one addresses it. If they are a thing now a line of dialog would be mentioned or at least a slight difference would happen. This combined with whats in the source material points to them not really being a thing. She said "I love you like balls" in ep 11 and that was really it.
Feb 8, 2018 12:22 AM

Sep 2012
souledge94 said:
Sugram22 said:

it actually does matter since no one addresses it. If they are a thing now a line of dialog would be mentioned or at least a slight difference would happen. This combined with whats in the source material points to them not really being a thing. She said "I love you like balls" in ep 11 and that was really it.

its normal that they didn't address it cause MC said he wont think about romance/dating her until he can beat hes cousin, so he wont officially date Princess until he does beat her cause he said hes not worthy of her until he has beaten her, so the final EP doesn't matter
Sugram22Feb 8, 2018 12:31 AM
Feb 8, 2018 12:33 AM
Jun 2013
Sugram22 said:
souledge94 said:

its normal that they didn't address it cause MC said he wont think about romance/dating her until he can beat hes cousin, so he wont officially date Princess until he does beat her cause hes not worthy of her until he has beaten her, so the final EP doesn't matter

He never says that at all. That aside she never reacts or says anything ether. Again if something did happen then this episode would've at least allured to it. Noting was done at all.
Feb 8, 2018 12:43 AM

Sep 2012
souledge94 said:
Sugram22 said:

its normal that they didn't address it cause MC said he wont think about romance/dating her until he can beat hes cousin, so he wont officially date Princess until he does beat her cause hes not worthy of her until he has beaten her, so the final EP doesn't matter

He never says that at all. That aside she never reacts or says anything ether. Again if something did happen then this episode would've at least allured to it. Noting was done at all.

its not romance that's why the romance is so weak here that's why she almost doesn't react or says anything ether its called IMPLICIT ROMANCE (its not officially romance anime so its normal) & i have seen 2ppl in love like that before in anime's its cause they feel comfortable with each other so they don't react much like some old married couple

MC said he wont think about romance/dating her until he can beat hes cousin, i think it was hes childhood friend to who he said it when she asked him about who he likes, he didn't say it like that word by word, but he did say that, he said he wont date her until he beats cousin, i clearly remember him saying that

EDIT1:
but when it comes to this anime (above i was talking about dog days) this is also IMPLICIT ROMANCE, so they wont show much romance, but their feelings have been made clear, i thought we were talking about dog days cause i mentioned it before (i thought that topic shifted) lol

also sometimes some stories end without pairing despite the 2 love each-other, they leave it to LN readers & anime watchers imagination what happens next (after story) even if there is confession in the anime

cause of that u probably thought WTF is he talking about lol

EDIT2:
oh u haven't seen dog days, my mistake about mentioning dog days then :D
Sugram22Feb 8, 2018 5:43 AM
Feb 8, 2018 5:46 AM

Sep 2012
@souledge94

i believe that they wanted to do romance & that ship, but they wern't allowed so they hinted their ship as strongly as they could without getting in trouble, that's why that confession seemed so casual

not first time i see something like this
Feb 8, 2018 11:45 AM
Jun 2013
Sugram22 said:
souledge94 said:

its not romance that's why the romance is so weak here that's why she almost doesn't react or says anything ether its called IMPLICIT ROMANCE (its not officially romance anime so its normal) & i have seen 2ppl in love like that before in anime's its cause they feel comfortable with each other so they don't react much like some old married couple

MC said he wont think about romance/dating her until he can beat hes cousin, i think it was hes childhood friend to who he said it when she asked him about who he likes, he didn't say it like that word by word, but he did say that, he said he wont date her until he beats cousin, i clearly remember him saying that

EDIT1:
but when it comes to this anime (above i was talking about dog days) this is also IMPLICIT ROMANCE, so they wont show much romance, but their feelings have been made clear, i thought we were talking about dog days cause i mentioned it before (i thought that topic shifted) lol

also sometimes some stories end without pairing despite the 2 love each-other, they leave it to LN readers & anime watchers imagination what happens next (after story) even if there is confession in the anime

EDIT2:

again he never says that and just cause its not labeled romance doesint mean its not allowed to show any of it as many other anime have shown.
Feb 8, 2018 11:57 AM

Sep 2012
souledge94 said:
Sugram22 said:

EDIT1:

EDIT2:

again he never says that and just cause its not labeled romance doesint mean its not allowed to show any of it as many other anime have shown.

its IMPLICIT ROMANCE so the romance in there is weak (but she did say Daisku), & on the balloon she said to him Daisku what means romantic love & that's what matters & before he has also hinted that he likes her

& by allowed i meant Author or mangaka didn't allow, author can put restrictions on the story, & it wouldn't be the first time
i know that cause its not labeled romance doesn't mean its not allowed, my point is sometimes they make anime not labeled as romance (also the anime was suppose to be without romance, but they made IMPLICIT ROMANCE, its a middle ground) cause author didn't allow it

so her saying Daisku causally & then this EP doesn't erase what has been said, cause they act normally doesn't mean they don't have feelings for each other, if 2ppl are in love doesn't mean they have to act like teenage virgins with first love like in most romance anime's, that's how some IMPLICIT ROMANCE anime's work that there are hints of romance & ship, but it doesn't confirm it

& IMPLICIT ROMANCE is done for 2reasons either it was planned like this or the team & author or mangaka didn't see eye to eye with this, one they wanted to add romance & ship & mangaka didn't allow it, its not first time when something like this has happened

i think u don't have enough experience with IMPLICIT ROMANCE, its not like normal romance so the rules of normal romance doesn't apply to IMPLICIT ROMANCE, in IMPLICIT ROMANCE romance u half to count awry clue & hint to romance & ship & not their reaction cause sometimes there is rarely any reaction, reactions are secondary in IMPLICIT ROMANCE cause in some IMPLICIT ROMANCE anime's reactions are missing or almost missing & they act casual like it wasn't a real confession

but i wont argue with blind ppl, cause it would be endless argument, i paid attention to all clues & they say Tanukichi x Ayame
Tanukichi feelings for Anna started to shift towards Ayame & in the end they had feelings for each other, it was so obvious if u pay attention to all clues
Sugram22Feb 9, 2018 12:03 AM
Mar 3, 2018 5:27 PM
Dec 2017
So they decided to end the anime with a hot springs episode lol. can't have a anime without a hot springs episode lol. Anyways I thought it was an okay show. Nothing special really besides the use of bad words and sex puns. And if you're into that sort of thing I'm sure you gave shimoneta a high rating.

The break out character was Anna. To me, she made the show. I would've probably dropped this series if not for that character. This show deserves a 5/10, but because of Anna, I'll give it a solid 6/10.
May 13, 2018 12:33 AM

Jan 2018
Ayame is my spirit animal in one liners.

Anna, the top 10 craziest anime girls

My eyes! Aizen, you've changed!

And did he just snag the mother's panties with a whip??? LOL

They look like they're at a perverted funeral. lol

And what the hell is this situation I'm seeing!

She seriously needs more screen time. She's really adorable!

Buildings: Shimoneta style

Welp, you can't have a show about sex without the ultimate sex symbol.

In some weird universe, this is actually considered cool

Those are some interesting art.

Finally uncensored!

And we're done! I'll give it a 7 I guess. Time to move on!

Aug 13, 2018 4:40 AM

Oct 2009
I'm a red pantie man myself. Connor Mcgregor style ^^
Aug 17, 2018 2:22 PM

May 2016
No more Anna I'm gonna miss her, guess this gonna be the last thing we know about this show cause the LN won't be translated forever.. 5/10
Aug 23, 2018 7:55 PM

Jan 2017
I lost my shit when Tanukichi threw the bag right at Otome. Best laugh of the series!

"The wooden dildo? No, it's Kosuri."

Well played.
KoloshowAug 23, 2018 8:01 PM
Nov 11, 2018 10:08 AM

Nov 2016
fun ride, my friends said the live action is also fun to watch, and they were right.
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Jan 25, 2019 11:22 AM

Jan 2015
This episode was brilliant. So this paradise was his father's. It's so hilarious how they take it seriously, lol.
It was an enjoyable and very funny anime. I will miss Kanjo.
Sep 18, 2019 2:06 PM
Sep 2019
I watched it today after 4 years. I really missed it 😓😓 please just make SEASON 2 Begging you!
Oct 4, 2019 8:28 AM

Jun 2019
Well, it's over. This was a short, yet incredibly fun ride.

This episode specifically felt kinda tacked on. They probably would've been better off making the previous episode the final one, and releasing this one as a stand-alone OVA or something.

I binged this series in two days, which is usually a good sign if I can't stop watching.

I just wish there was more of this. The show was really fun and I felt like there was still a lot that could've been done with the characters. Alas, the chances of this getting a second season seem beyond slim.
Oct 12, 2019 5:40 AM
Jan 2017
very funny comedy anime.. that so much fresh dirty joke that make me laugh and the character was very uniqe like Anna at first is very loyal to rule ,
but after tanukichi kiss her and anna feel a love then anna always trying to get him in every change haha,, she trying doing something weird like give tanukichi her love nectar and stealing tanukichi pants,,..
and the reaction of tanukichi is very funny trying to avoid anna like horror movie,,
the ending is quite good too..
8/10
Jan 23, 2020 10:19 AM

Dec 2014
hilarious show, it's been a while(konosuba was the last) since I laughed through it all.

Mar 30, 2020 5:04 PM
Nov 2019
Love the show but the finale was disappointing, anyone who felt this way should read the manga
Mar 30, 2020 9:41 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Black bikini fan-shit-services end this show plain and very flat. Terrible, i can't say anymore. Just, well, this show shall be ended in just 4 or 5 episode's after Anna reveal her dirty sides. But no, the show still continue with no more good comedy ecchi. I can't put my standard with the problem maker to put the plot for the long time. They just add it to show for more durations to staying this anime into 12 episode's out of misery. Then, what you get at the end? Yeah, last episode shall be added as fanservice thing, to make people believe Shimoneta the best ecchi. But, no, sorry, this show never had my enjoyment. I must put this show below. However, i really like the wild persona Anna had in this show, and the show keep it true till the end, so i shall be grateful. 6/10 for this. Dont talk about other character, they are bad at all, especially with the MC, i can't stand with those twos.

Cases closed.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2015

381 by vladyatsuk »»
Apr 23, 5:42 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

343 by Adnash »»
Mar 21, 6:14 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bastek66 - Sep 12, 2015

144 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 4, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

140 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 3, 12:10 AM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

126 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 2, 1:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.