Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 17, 2014 8:26 AM
Sep 2007
ONE SECOND OF KOALA SPEECH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> entire time of Gon, Killua, and Alluka so far in series.
Sep 17, 2014 8:43 AM

Jun 2009
Psajdak said:
ONE SECOND OF KOALA SPEECH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> entire time of Gon, Killua, and Alluka so far in series.

I'm not sure if I completely agree with you, because there have been a lot of great moments between those three, but the Koala/Kite scene is probably one of my favorite scenes in the series so....
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 17, 2014 9:12 AM

Mar 2014
xytech said:
The first part was incredibly boring, I really couldn't stand it. Second part was rather well done, but I didn't even realize it was supposed to be crying material until I came to the forum. It didn't feel even remotely sad to me, perhaps because I had a bored mindset after the first part.

Kinda agree. It was an important scene for the series, but I was waiting for the Gon/Killua scene so I was like come on get on with it.
Sep 17, 2014 9:21 AM
Sep 2007
@insan3soldiern: Well, to me Alluka is nothing more than "typical" imouto character with dual personality that can grant wishes, and kill you.

I mean, I'm not even sure if she is male or female, since some people on forum say all Zoldyck children are male, and Killua is talking about Alluka as his imouto (little sister), so for now I'll consider her female.
Plus, I don't remember anyone in series said she is he; and I'm not a manga reader.

Anyway, everything that she is, all aspects of her, I've already saw, even if those aspects weren't put together to make similar character like her.

Rules with her power are interesting and scary, but other than that, I see her only made as Killua's imouto simply because little sisters are really popular and most of main male characters often have one.

As for Gon and Killua, it's not that I dislike them, but I see most of other characters far more interesting - Pariston, Netero, Leorio, Kurapika, Meruem and Komugi, Pouf, Hisoka, Spiders...

I like Illumi and Milluki far more than Killua and Alluka, by the way.

Same for Koala, even though he wasn't had much screen time, and is pretty much not that important character, I enjoyed him more than any time Gon, Killua, and Alluka were present.

Sure, most of saw similar talks about human life and death before, but the way it was shown through the reincarnated guy who was former hitman, plus with creme de la creme voice actor like Kenyu Horiuchi, I don't know, that first half of this episode was to me one of those episodes that makes HxH so different than usual shounen, and one of episodes that I doubt I'll forget (talking only about first half here).
Sep 17, 2014 9:39 AM

Sep 2013
Geezus :( all this Koala hate is stupid, think for a moment, "why is this important?"

The Koala character development is important because he's gonna be with Kite and his gang from now on, we need to know what kind of person he is otherwise no one will care about him when they go on hunts and stuff and invite Gon and Killua :)
Sep 17, 2014 9:49 AM

Dec 2013
Half episode wasted on smart talking :/ But it's surprising to see Kite's new body .. not badass anymore.
Second half- much better. The town and the tree were awesome.
Btw someone was trolling Killua won't be able to meet with Gon ever agian ..
I wonder what is the next arc about in manga since Killua left for a journey. Someday I'll pick it up for sure.
Somehow it felt like it was the last episode.
Sep 17, 2014 11:02 AM

Jan 2012
Kite the ant sure is a lot human like...

Anyway can't believe there's only one ep left :(
Sep 17, 2014 11:29 AM

Nov 2012
if you under 17, you wouldnt like and understand koala's monologue :p
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 17, 2014 12:02 PM

Jan 2012
/ watch out we got a grown up over here

anyway, watched it again and finally cried... feel better now.
Sep 17, 2014 12:49 PM

Apr 2009
One more week and the wait for the continuation starts :(

Sep 17, 2014 12:55 PM

Nov 2012
SaddyK said:

you wont understand dna thing with double helix if you are not at least in high school
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 17, 2014 1:28 PM

Mar 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
SaddyK said:

you wont understand dna thing with double helix if you are not at least in high school

tbh, I didn't really understand the part about the dna..idk maybe I need to rewatch it.
Sep 17, 2014 1:29 PM
May 2013
This episode was too much for me to handle.... I almost cried my eyes out! It was good to see Kite, and the credit brought sooo many memories flooding back!!
Sep 17, 2014 1:31 PM

May 2013
AMAZING EPISODEEEEEEE

Also quite sad, only 1 more episode :(
Sep 17, 2014 1:31 PM

Jan 2011
Damn I can't believe this is ending, they sure picked the right time to play Reason.
[center]
Sep 17, 2014 1:54 PM
Nov 2013
Is there any announcement about the sequel of this, or is this like, REALLY the last episode???

Because if it is, I am going to commit suicide...
yilmaz19Sep 17, 2014 2:00 PM
Sep 17, 2014 2:29 PM

Oct 2013
Oh my god! The pink koala!! See? See? I told y'all! :D He appeared again! LMAO

Nevertheless: GOLLUAAAAA! DX
...finally accepting that it's "ending". Yosh, waiting for the last episode now!
<3
Sep 17, 2014 2:34 PM

Nov 2011
yilmaz19 said:
Is there any announcement about the sequel of this, or is this like, REALLY the last episode???

There's one more episode. The manga is still ongoing if you'd like to pick that up afterwards.

Also, please don't joke about suicide. That's serious. :/
Sep 17, 2014 4:09 PM

Feb 2014
TripleSRank said:
yilmaz19 said:

There's one more episode. The manga is still ongoing if you'd like to pick that up afterwards.

Also, please don't joke about suicide. That's serious. :/
Haha...That was a bad joke. It will be a really huge incident

Finally Gon and Killua goes separated.-

Waiting for HxH 2022. XD
Sep 17, 2014 5:32 PM

Apr 2013
GUYS, IT'S ENDING!
That final part was too much for me. I can't stand Gon and Killua parting ways, and more importantly, this anime can't end!
Sep 17, 2014 5:50 PM

Jan 2014
Guys do you even know that we will need to wait at LEAST 5 years for the next series? I think I'm going to commit seppuka peace out. I probably be dead after you guys read this. Bye.
Sep 17, 2014 6:18 PM
Sep 2010
1 more episode :(, can't believe I started watching this back in 2011, this show has came a long way.
Sep 17, 2014 6:35 PM

Sep 2014
I'm hoping for a movie release every year until they do start animating the next arc.
Sep 17, 2014 7:34 PM
Aug 2014
literally weeped at the end,

was not emotionally prepared for the splitting of Gon and Killua
Sep 17, 2014 7:50 PM

Aug 2014
That was really sad when Gon and Killua started walking away.. I thought they were going to travel together with Alluka.
Sep 17, 2014 8:12 PM

Oct 2011
That ending though. Always loved Reason; plus, with Gon and Killua walking away, made me tear up.
KefkirothSep 17, 2014 8:46 PM
Sep 17, 2014 8:51 PM

Aug 2013
THE ENDING MADE ME BURST INTO TEARS OF FEELINGS [#´Д`] For nearly 4 years since and it's ending (╥﹏╥)
Sep 17, 2014 9:03 PM
Mar 2014
One more episode left :(

That ending made me tear up THE FEELS
Sep 18, 2014 12:40 AM

Mar 2012
Hunter x Hunter really taught me what is TRUE friendship, I'll never forget that

Only 1 episode left... ;__;

I... I don't even know how I will react to that... one of the best animes ever... ending!

It's gonna leave a big hole.
Sep 18, 2014 3:06 AM

Dec 2010
The first half may seem boring to many of us , however if you think clearly it makes sense and I sincerely thank togashi to never leave out the slightest possible detail of his established universe .

What would an ant do if he had the intellect of a human ? it’s the theme that has been played throughout the ant arc . however with the evolution of ants togashi took it to the next level . this time the question is more like upon us . what would you do if you suddenly found out that reincarnation is possible and you got the knowledge of your past with you ? koala was awestruck having found this fact for the first time and its surely natural to be. A very fascinating thought indeed .would you try to break the cycle ?

Besides koala is going to be a regular cast with kite’s crew . he needed his purpose which was to do things differently this time around …to break his cycle of karma … all in all opening 10 minuets served as character development of koala . so… a talking koala ! yeah togashi is weird that way .and he is also genius not to left these details which derived from the previously established phagogenesis .

...And watch out for the next episode ... something "beyond" your imagination might happen ...
headless_nickSep 18, 2014 3:17 AM
Sep 18, 2014 3:23 AM

Jul 2012
YOU CAN SMIIIIIIIIILE AGAAAAAAAIN!!

;____;
Sep 18, 2014 3:49 AM

Jul 2011
Feels just like saying goodbye to an old friend. I will miss you.
Sep 18, 2014 6:28 AM

Mar 2011
I went and said goodbye aswell TT_____TT seeing this show ending made me feel like parting ways to an old friend aswell..

Gonna miss that Gon x Killua duo, hopefully we can see them back after DC arc ends (if the hiatus ends too)

*sigh* dem fking feels
Sep 18, 2014 6:44 AM

Mar 2012
I can't watch this now, fuuuu

Did they animate Koala?

That is one of the deepest scenes in the industry, they better handle it well.
End Zionazism
Sep 18, 2014 8:45 AM

May 2014
Aww... They've departed ways. :'(
Kurapika isn't like a MC, he didn't get too much screening time.
No next season? AWW.....
Sep 18, 2014 8:48 AM
Mar 2014
Mikasa said:

Did they animate Koala?

It was adapted in a marvellously brilliant way. Like how madhouse usually adapt their GAR episodes
Sep 18, 2014 8:49 AM

Mar 2012
diivil said:
Mikasa said:

Did they animate Koala?

It was adapted in a marvellously brilliant way. Like how madhouse usually adapt their GAR episodes

Sweet.
Was this a mori episode btw?
End Zionazism
Sep 18, 2014 10:13 AM

Sep 2012
One of the best episodes for sure ;)
Sep 18, 2014 11:50 AM

Sep 2009
I think the Koala scene was there to illustrate further on Togashi's philosophies.
He likes depth and originality in his character and plot.

I could say hxh is the only show that cares to dig deeper and make you think regardless of the shallowness of your usual shonen fans.
I respected that more than anything else.
Sep 18, 2014 1:15 PM

Jan 2013
That caught me off guard... Reason ED and all them feels.

Madhouse, why you do this? T_T
Sep 18, 2014 1:23 PM

Mar 2010
Question: Is the last episode going to be a filler or it will actually follow the manga? Or will they skip some manga chapters? From the preview it seemed like a lot of time passed.

Also, amazing show. it has been.
Sep 18, 2014 1:50 PM

Jul 2013
It will follow the mangas. The preview only show Gon with Ging, I don't see why you think that a lot of time passed.
Sep 18, 2014 1:51 PM

Jan 2013
Lylaaz said:
Question: Is the last episode going to be a filler or it will actually follow the manga? Or will they skip some manga chapters? From the preview it seemed like a lot of time passed.

It will cover half of 338 and whole 339. No, time doesn't pass
Sep 18, 2014 1:53 PM

Jun 2009
Lylaaz said:

I honestly don't even know why you would come to this conclusion?
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 18, 2014 2:17 PM
Mar 2014
Mikasa said:
diivil said:

Sweet.
Was this a mori episode btw?

No mori's last ep was 145. This was Mai ishii( she did 126,133,140)
Sep 18, 2014 3:28 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The feels were too strong ;3; it's so sad to see Gon and Killua part ways :(

Man this anime is too epic. I don't want it to end!!!!!
Sep 18, 2014 4:40 PM

Feb 2014
dynamie said:
That was really sad when Gon and Killua started walking away.. I thought they were going to travel together with Alluka.

Yeah, but now that is currently not possible. We all know with just being with Gon, Killua's tendency to use Nanika to help Gon will be really high, he want to protect Alluka but with just together with Gon, it will makes Alluka goes into a danger zone. Gon also understand that, that's why he said that words.

Moreover, Gon logically doesn't have anymore story yet because his "father pursuit mission" is completed. Ugh, that was a little spoiler, i guess. XD
Sep 18, 2014 7:06 PM

Mar 2014
headless_nick said:
The first half may seem boring to many of us , however if you think clearly it makes sense and I sincerely thank togashi to never leave out the slightest possible detail of his established universe .

What would an ant do if he had the intellect of a human ? it’s the theme that has been played throughout the ant arc . however with the evolution of ants togashi took it to the next level . this time the question is more like upon us . what would you do if you suddenly found out that reincarnation is possible and you got the knowledge of your past with you ? koala was awestruck having found this fact for the first time and its surely natural to be. A very fascinating thought indeed .would you try to break the cycle ?

Besides koala is going to be a regular cast with kite’s crew . he needed his purpose which was to do things differently this time around …to break his cycle of karma … all in all opening 10 minuets served as character development of koala . so… a talking koala ! yeah togashi is weird that way .and he is also genius not to left these details which derived from the previously established phagogenesis .

...And watch out for the next episode ... something "beyond" your imagination might happen ...

lol I see what you did there
Sep 18, 2014 9:05 PM

May 2014
headless_nick said:

You said what I wanted to say in a fascinating way , Thank you.

I'm glad that I am not the only one who cares about the deep philosophical stuff in the first part rather than the second (fascinating by the way) shallow part.
Given the right situation , the right story , anyone can be shaped into Snake.
-Revolver Ocelot , MGS2
Sep 19, 2014 4:18 AM

Jan 2010
I do not want this to end...
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 83 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RX-782 - Jun 8, 2013

216 by Nerdason »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 82 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

HybridMBL - Jun 1, 2013

225 by Nerdason »»
38 minutes ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 148 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Sep 23, 2014

917 by JimDotJPEG »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Avato-chan - Apr 7, 2012

108 by dspr »»
Yesterday, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mikasa - Mar 24, 2012

131 by dspr »»
Yesterday, 8:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.