Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 5, 2014 3:56 PM
May 2014
Aggron said:
I have to agree, but personaly this anime won't be getting more than an 8 from me (unless something major happens) and will probably get a 7 simply because the card game is kind of bland and the mechanics haven't been explained :/ The first 7 episodes were all about the game too... I hate not knowing clearly what is going on :(

Lets say they used an episode to actually explain the rules of the card game, and then
you never heard or saw those rules actually being utilized, what then?
It would've been a waste of time, that's what.

If they actually showed those rules being applied, it would probably ruin the story and waste even
more time they could've used for the story instead.

I'm thankful that they keep the pure advertising to a minimum.
konatachan80Jun 5, 2014 4:00 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jun 5, 2014 4:08 PM

Nov 2013
Aggron said:
I have to agree, but personaly this anime won't be getting more than an 8 from me (unless something major happens) and will probably get a 7 simply because the card game is kind of bland and the mechanics haven't been explained :/ The first 7 episodes were all about the game too... I hate not knowing clearly what is going on :(

The first episodes were used to establish the mood of the story, by giving us character backstories as well as relationship development.

To put it simple, they were used to make us understand each character personalities and their beliefs. Why they act this way, what should they do in a certain situation, how would they react to other situations and so on.

You could say they gave some depth to each character.

konatachan80 said:
Lets say they used an episode to actually explain the rules of the card game, and then you never heard or saw those rules actually being utilized, what then?
It would've been a waste of time, that's what.

If they actually showed those rules being applied, it would probably ruin the story and waste even more time they could've used for the story instead.

I'm thankful that they keep the pure advertising to a minimum.

I totally agree with you. Not only it would be a waste of time, but it would probably mean most of the viewers would drop this show pretty easily...

By creating a "mood" (like I explained before), the show tried to ensure that people would keep watching in order to figure out those small tips that were being sent in the earlier.

These clues were not enough to make you predict what was going to happen, however they had enough "sugar" to make you get a little interested in knowing more, before the big plot twist that is happening now.

If the plot twist is able to "press my buttons" on the next episodes, then this show will probably be on the top 5 of this year spring season best.

Really can't wait to see what they'll do next... Rebelion? Domination by beating all Selectors? Sharing information and let each one decide for their own? What??

Edit: adding text to better explain my point of view
DarkMoonWolfJun 5, 2014 4:22 PM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 5, 2014 4:29 PM

May 2014
Tama has a red earring on the left hear.
Urisu has a red earring on the right hear.
Mayu, the "girl" in the "LRIG world" has red earrings on both.

Any thought on this? Just a coincidence?

Overall fair episode...I hope to see something good in the last two.

P.S.: Am I the only one strongly hating Hitoe?
Jun 5, 2014 4:30 PM

Jan 2014
Mayu really reminded me of kyubey (white face, red eyes)
I guess that officially makes this the new Madoka.
This really gave me high expectations for the last two episodes.
Jun 5, 2014 4:41 PM

Dec 2013
It looks like to become an eternal girl is tricky. So, who's controlling Yuzuki now is her LRIG? I can't wait to see Iona's next battle.
"Me ni wa me wo, ha ni wa ha wo, aku ni wa aku wo."
Jun 5, 2014 5:39 PM

Jul 2012
So, it turns up that Ruuko and Hitoe did not battle? D:
Oh well....I didn't really want to see them battle anyways. :/

Good episode....next one though looks interesting....Ruuko vs. Iona maybe? o-o
That would be cool! xD I hope it'll be an awesome match. xD
Jun 5, 2014 5:47 PM

Jul 2013
So more revealing Wixoss game, with Mayu the new character, and knowing the shocking truth after gaining their wish. Hitoe now being hospitalized, Yuzuki filled with despair, and Tama feels little confidence about herself. Yeah it became more darker then usual.

Iona calling out all the Selectors huh, wonder what's her motivation? Haven't seen Akira for a while now, wonder what happen to her?

Jun 5, 2014 5:48 PM

Aug 2013
Yuzuki, I have a newfound respect for you :( Well it's probably going to waste anyway since Hitoe will continue to battle.

When they showed the LRIG world with Mayu-Kyuubey, I can't help but think of Persona 3 haha.

Was it ever made clear how many wins they need to become an Eternal Girl? I wonder how many wins Iona has racked up already.

Hitoe's mom's reaction about being scared of Hitoe makes me wonder if that line was said just to remind Ru of her past or if it's actually relevant to who Ruko is. My mind was spinning with all the crackpot theories entering my head XD

I wonder if Akira's gotten herself a new LRIG.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 5, 2014 5:58 PM

Feb 2014
Grandma is suspicious as hell.
に触
祟ら
りぬ
な神

Jun 5, 2014 6:21 PM

Apr 2012
Stark700 said:
Iona's twitter page exists:
https://twitter.com/iona_ulith

hahaha! was abouit to run a search on that! I'm so following it. It even has the same tweet!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 5, 2014 6:32 PM

May 2012
Baddie007 said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wat did Yuzuki just said about being tricked by her former LRIG Hanayo? She, did wanted to be an eternal girl after all, didn't she and now she seems to look for an excuse for her regret?

It's because she taught that her wish will come true, and she never expected to become a LRIG. She was disspointed of Hanayo,because she trust her as a friend and,Hanayo despite knowing all that, Hanayo doesn't tell her the truth, but Yuzuki did explain, she do understand Hanayo feelings and she thanks her when she saw Yuzuki (as Hanayo) fulfill her wish and become Kazuki lover *which she could also do anyway if she had the guts -_-.

Aggron said:

Maybe Tama is an original LIRG.

(

- This could make sense, I hope, Hanayo will tell them about Tama, since Hanayo seems to know who Tama is. and I bet that Iona LRIG, Urisu is an original LRIG too, considering their color (black and white), kinda reminds me of yin and yang. and the fact that both selectors (Iona and Ruuka) doesnt have a wish (except for battle) . On the first episode, it looks like Ruuko might had her battle with Mayu, which imply, Ruuko might win her battle against Iona (which pretty obvious) and she probably become LRIG too but the last battle is probably going to be with Mayu, its kinda like video game, where u level up and finally face the boss, but hey, everyone is not a main character in a game for etc like Persona.
khonsutoraJun 5, 2014 6:39 PM
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 5, 2014 6:36 PM

May 2012
type-a1pha said:
Tama has a red earring on the left hear.
Urisu has a red earring on the right hear.
Mayu, the "girl" in the "LRIG world" has red earrings on both.

Any thought on this? Just a coincidence?

Overall fair episode...I hope to see something good in the last two.

P.S.: Am I the only one strongly hating Hitoe?

Not coincidence. Urisu and Tama( whom we doesnt know her real name is) probably part of MAYU. DUNDUNDUN! haha
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”

Jun 5, 2014 7:04 PM

Nov 2012
Inb4 WIXOSS grand tournament.

Knew there was something up with that tower.
Jun 5, 2014 7:26 PM

Sep 2013
Maybe Mayu has reason to do all this? :O

Tama is Mayu's dark/obsessive self or something.

The whole -I'll still go for it even though I'll be turned into a card- is so stupid, whyyyyy?! :(

Yuzuki :(
Jun 5, 2014 7:58 PM

Nov 2013
xchee said:
Was it ever made clear how many wins they need to become an Eternal Girl? I wonder how many wins Iona has racked up already.

Nope. They always said that depends of a lot of conditions.

Due to the recent turn of events, I wonder if this conditions have something to do with matching the existence of Selector with the existence of the LRIG.
I mean, Tama evolved with each victory, and I can't be sure, but I have the impression I've heard somewhere in the anime that this happens with all LRIG's.

Is it possible that each victory shortens the gap between selector and LRIG, until that the final stage where they both switch places?

This would explain the "conditions" since each Selector could be closer or farther way from each LRIG. The closest they get, the more powerful the connection and the more powerful the LRIG.

But then again, this is me trying to make sense of this really psychological story.

Would you believe if I said I only looked at this tag after Yuzuki and Hanayo switch places?? I always though this was tagged as: Game, Shoujo Ai and nothing more... got to start paying more attention to anime tags >_<

Jun 5, 2014 8:01 PM
Jul 2018
Poor Yuzuki, she got her wish fulfilled, but she can't enjoy herself since Hanayo took her place.

Iono calling the other Selectors to come to battle.

I really want to know more about Mayu.
Jun 5, 2014 8:13 PM
May 2014
DarkMoonWolf said:
Nope. They always said that depends of a lot of conditions.

Due to the recent turn of events, I wonder if this conditions have something to do with matching the existence of Selector with the existence of the LRIG.
I mean, Tama evolved with each victory, and I can't be sure, but I have the impression I've heard somewhere in the anime that this happens with all LRIG's.

No, it doesn't happen to all LRIG's. Akira's problem with her LRIG was that she had won
against both Hitoe and Yuzuki++, but nothing changed. If the LRIG had evolved that would clearly
be a change, hence her's didn't.

Just winning a battle doesn't seem to make the LRIG evolve, but in Ru's case she seemed to enjoy the
battle more and more, and after the battle Tama evolved. I can't say if it was because she enjoyed
it, or if it was because her behaviour became closer to Tama's, but..

Btw, I don't think Tama has evolved more than once.. at least it hasn't been mentioned.
konatachan80Jun 5, 2014 8:19 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jun 5, 2014 8:57 PM

Dec 2010
The incest moments were quite sad and poignant actually. Especially with Yuzuki watching while someone else got to enjoy her wish. As it stands, I don't really see any way of this ending happily, or any way of escaping the cards of fate they have been dealt...(SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!)

Mayu looks like she could be interesting...I also have to wonder who created Wixoss? Maybe that will be explored in the future?
Jun 5, 2014 10:15 PM

Aug 2012
Mayu has kyuubi eyes for earings

Jun 5, 2014 11:12 PM

Aug 2013
Woah okie then this anime is clearly heading in the right direction and the boss mayu...i hope it doesn't copy madoka with the face looking like kuby... But now we know why the LRIGs dident tell the selectors about them turning into a LRIG even in past episodes yuzukis LRIG always looked quilty :P and now ru has decided on a wish... I am just wondering what will happen now she has a wish and hitoes mum looks like rus mum being scared of her maybe a deeper plot here and now the questions that need to be awnserd are who is mayu? What does she,aim to get out of this game?why doesent tama know anything?maybe a original LRIG or maybe she is still evolving and memorys come with it like how she suddly remembers the "white room" how the game works as in how do they get transported to another dimension,Iona still looks rlly suspicious,why is Iona asking for battles when she doesn't have a wish?,and the tower has appeared again (the tower was shown in the first couple of episodes and in the theme songs) maybe a deeper meaning behind the tower?and where has Aki lucky gone maybe she will go to ionas event? Wel we shal see what happens but it us certainly becoming interesting and darker who knows how dark this will get ^_^ but so far the show hasent disappointed
Jun 5, 2014 11:45 PM

May 2012
KitsuneSenpaii said:
Woah okie then this anime is clearly heading in the right direction and the boss mayu...i hope it doesn't copy madoka with the face looking like kuby... But now we know why the LRIGs dident tell the selectors about them turning into a LRIG even in past episodes yuzukis LRIG always looked quilty :P and now ru has decided on a wish... I am just wondering what will happen now she has a wish and hitoes mum looks like rus mum being scared of her maybe a deeper plot here and now the questions that need to be awnserd are who is mayu? What does she,aim to get out of this game?why doesent tama know anything?maybe a original LRIG or maybe she is still evolving and memorys come with it like how she suddly remembers the "white room" how the game works as in how do they get transported to another dimension,Iona still looks rlly suspicious,why is Iona asking for battles when she doesn't have a wish?,and the tower has appeared again (the tower was shown in the first couple of episodes and in the theme songs) maybe a deeper meaning behind the tower?and where has Aki lucky gone maybe she will go to ionas event? Wel we shal see what happens but it us certainly becoming interesting and darker who knows how dark this will get ^_^ but so far the show hasent disappointed

Iona actually knows more than she actually should. haha
- knowing the fact, when she said to ruuko that she had found her.

Jun 5, 2014 11:56 PM

May 2013
Yuzuki was a winner and a loser at the same time. Tough luck.
Jun 6, 2014 1:51 AM

Mar 2012
Only more despair to follow. Can't wait for Ruko's wish to rewrite the laws of the universe.
Jun 6, 2014 2:13 AM

Dec 2010
I still don't see much poit in the system, except if you have a wish like "World Piece" or someone you love heals or even comes back to life. Maybe originally the system wasn't intended to be used for such trivial personal wishes like "I want to be girlfriend with this guy" or "I want friends". That'd make much more sense.

I came to this conclusion, because it seem like Ru will go for such a(non-trivial) wish.
MeritasJun 6, 2014 2:18 AM
Jun 6, 2014 4:00 AM

Feb 2007
konatachan80 said:
The reaction of Hitoe's mother was almost exactly the same as Ru's mother so one might wonder.

That was too similar to be a coincidence, I think so as well. We'll see if we're right...

And I guess we'll have to correct Iona's LRIG's name now. Considering her username, Ulith should be correct here.

Looks like Ruuko is finally really ready to battle, and has a wish to fight for. One clearly important enough for her to do this even knowing what would happen to her. Looking forward to seeing her face Iona the next time, then.

I wonder whether Hitoe will accompany her as well, Yuzuki will clearly want to go, but as Hitoe's LRIG, she should also be with her, not staying with Ruuko. Especially since Hitoe needs her as a friend.
Jun 6, 2014 4:23 AM

Apr 2013
Because that girl is SO bright, she resembles an upside-down Kyubey.
Jun 6, 2014 4:27 AM

May 2013
What the freaking heck? So Mayu is like the last boss or the creator of WIXOSS? HNNNNNNG.

Anyways, welp, Yuzuki seems to accept her condition and poor Hitoe. Gonna ask a lot of questions to Iona ASAP in her twitter.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 6, 2014 4:35 AM
Jan 2011
This is twisted. This is wrong. I can not morally approve this... perversion of natural laws!
Jun 6, 2014 4:49 AM

Jul 2013
just imagining being in their position Uhhhh~
Cruel fate... Yuzuki are you really alright with that? DX
Jun 6, 2014 4:57 AM

Nov 2013
Stark700 said:

Oh no way!
Hahahaha this just made the episode even better.
Anyway, dat cliff hangar o.o
Jun 6, 2014 6:04 AM
Jan 2012
Seems like Ruuko is going to find out her wish next episode. Don't see how it's going to be something simple like "I wish all the LRIGs were free." considering there's going to be another season though.
Jun 6, 2014 7:02 AM

Nov 2013
Xhanort7 said:
Seems like Ruuko is going to find out her wish next episode. Don't see how it's going to be something simple like "I wish all the LRIGs were free." considering there's going to be another season though.

Well, I actually can see something similar to that happening.

If she makes the wish "All the human LRIG's free", then all the actual imprisoned human LRIG's will be freed and it's a good way to end this season.

My bet however, it would be something like "Reverting/Deleting all the wishes everyone had since the WIXOSS appeared" (effectively restoring all humans imprisoned + freeing those who lost their battles from the reverse wish shackles).

We still don't know if Hayano was human to begin with, or if instead she was one of the original LRIG's, so there's still the possibility that she and Tamma won't be affected by this wish. Which would allow their use as LRIG of Yuzuki and Ru on the second season.

By reversing Akira and Hitoe failed wish, this would also mean the return of Piruruku and Midoriko for the next season under their own Selectors.

However that Mayu character will still be out there, and if there are no more "human" LRIG's, then another kind of specially created LRIG's that end up being more powerful and devastating will come forth on the second season.

This could also mean a new ally on the next season since it would open the stage for one of these new LRIG's to rebel against Mayu.

Yap, indeed I can definitely imagine something like that.

Edit: explained what would happen in this situation
DarkMoonWolfJun 6, 2014 7:19 AM

Jun 6, 2014 7:04 AM
Dec 2010
oh wow, Kyubey! Now I wouldn't be suprised if (Madoka spoilers)
Jun 6, 2014 7:23 AM

Feb 2007
xizor said:
oh wow, Kyubey! Now I wouldn't be suprised if (Madoka spoilers)

Considering her words this episode, showing that she only sees Ruuko as someone like her who only just wants to battle, this is clearly not the case.
Jun 6, 2014 10:47 AM

Jul 2013
i wonder if iona knows what'll happen if she becomes an eternal girl. i thought ruuko would pull a madoka but there's another season coming.

so this episode kind of confirmed that hanayo is basically living out yuzuki's wish. however, it now makes sense as to why hanayo never opposed yuzuki's wish either
Jun 6, 2014 1:22 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Looks like Ruko is going to investigate Iona 's deal. Here I thought Hanayo turned on Yuzuki but she kept her promiee, but Hanayo will experience it.

Poor Hitoe, I wonder if she will ever return to normal.

Jun 6, 2014 1:51 PM

Mar 2014
Mayu the new Kyubey? Slow paced, depressing episode.
I feel like the anime isn't going to pick up until the second season.
4/5
Also, I'm still not sure if Kazuki likes Yuzuki because of the wish coming true or because of his own will?
Zanos1Jun 6, 2014 1:57 PM
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Jun 6, 2014 1:59 PM

Jul 2013
meh this episode was a bit boring... yuzuuki x kazuki thing is not new...
i wonder how are they bringing the true yuzuki back :)
Jun 6, 2014 4:07 PM

Jul 2012
Stark700 said:

lol that is amazing.

Good episode, felt really artsy. I loved the soundtrack in this one.

So it looks like Hitoe's mom had the same reaction that Ru-ru's mom had when she was younger. Maybe Ru-ru played the game when she was younger? TAMA WAS RU-RU WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER. that or Tama is related to Mayu somehow.

Its kind of looking like that one guys theory from the episode one thread about Ru-Ru's grandma having a part in the game may be correct. I really hope not though, too predictable.

Yuzuki is stuck forever in the card now, fuck yeah.

We really need some more Aki-lucky soon...

OH and we find out Ru-Ru's wish next episode!
Jun 6, 2014 5:42 PM

Nov 2012
Hitoe's mother hinted Ruuko might have been involved as a selector before the anime starts.

I won't be surprised if Ruuko is Tama or they knew each other and forgot somehow.
Jun 6, 2014 6:06 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode, I definitely respect Yuzuki a lot more after this episode.
Jun 6, 2014 7:10 PM

Aug 2012
I think it's good for Yuzuki that she had to see Hanayo getting the benefits of her wish. She got to see that Kazuki loves her(assuming he does of his own accord and not as an effect of the wish), but from an outside perspective. This way, she can see it without experiencing it herself. Now she can love Kazuki genuinely and wholeheartedly, knowing that he loved her all along and truly considering his feelings, rather than just having the selfish wish fulfillment of "being his girlfriend". Now she'll probably realize that her true wish should have been to let them break through the societal boundaries and convey their true feelings to each other, rather than just "i wanna be his girlfriend" which doesn't regard Kazuki's feelings.

Though it doesn't matter now since she told Hitoe the truth and lost her right to return to the outside. Quite sad.
Jun 6, 2014 7:22 PM
May 2014
AlexTheRiot said:
Though it doesn't matter now since she told Hitoe the truth and lost her right to return to the outside. Quite sad.

I guess you didn't get the whole thing.
"If a LRIG break this rule, and her Selector learns the truth and starts to decline battles as a result,
she loses her chance to ever escape from the card
."

In other words, she can tell the truth to the Selector without any consequences if the selector keeps
battling after knowing the truth. If the Selector doesn't, well...
konatachan80Jun 6, 2014 7:25 PM
-- Lord fifth
Jun 6, 2014 8:37 PM

Feb 2014
konatachan80 said:
AlexTheRiot said:

I guess you didn't get the whole thing.
"If a LRIG break this rule, and her Selector learns the truth and starts to decline battles as a result,
she loses her chance to ever escape from the card
."

In other words, she can tell the truth to the Selector without any consequences if the selector keeps
battling after knowing the truth. If the Selector doesn't, well...

Wow, i realize something interesting, now.
What if Iona's LRIG told Iona about that. As we see, Iona still keep battles.

First of all, Iona only want battles. I realize, what if that is also a "wish"? then with this game essential how to grant a wish. What if Iona's true wish is she want to be a LRIG???
I don't know why Ru is needed for that though, as she said "i found you".

Probably this also has something to do with Tama's memories lost. Because if someone just wish for battles or some kind wish that resulted that she didn't have any desire to go free, that someone will not care about wanting to get free from the card again, as she don't want to go outside, obviously she will never do "wish granting(switch)" to her selector. Therefore, Tama's memories is erased by Mayu.
FlashofthebackJun 6, 2014 9:30 PM
Jun 6, 2014 8:49 PM

Nov 2013
New found respect for Yuzuki! Really like the point of view from inside the card. Still waiting for the why..

And guys, those were red earrings not eyes e.e
DGemuJun 8, 2014 2:41 PM
Jun 6, 2014 10:14 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was actually pretty kind of interesting.

I wonder what kind of twist they'll pull with Tama... who was she before she lost what seems like most of her memories?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2014 10:26 PM
Mar 2013
This episode was interesting and exciting. But the question is that is the first season will have 24 episodes? Or have the first season to have 12 episodes and then the second season finish off with the other 12 episodes? On the website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selector_Infected_WIXOSS#Anime it said it contains 24 episodes in the first season. Can anyone help me out here?
Jun 6, 2014 10:41 PM
Mar 2013
konatachan80 said:
Stark700 said:
So that's how Hitoe teamed up with the new Yuzuki. Tempting offer pfft.

Now the family feeling it too. Poor Mom. :(
This show got a lot darker now with too much despair. Dem cliffhangers.

Not just dark, but dark with something else.

I wonder whether that game really is new, alternatively if the grandmother really has a finger in it.
The reaction of Hitoe's mother was almost exactly the same as Ru's mother so one might wonder.
Nice episode :)

If the cards can switch bodies with the selectors... is there another way to get their bodies back? There is a high chance that there is another character who knows the true nature of the card game who is willing to fight to get all the girls who are trapped in the cards as the new Eternal Girls. It would be interesting if a male character and a male card is the true main heroes where they team up to fight the imposters who switched bodies from their previous "selectors". It would be a win-win, saving the day, and freeing the girl from her imprisonment against her will.
Jun 6, 2014 10:47 PM
Mar 2013
[quote=konatachan80]
AlexTheRiot said:

It is sad and unfair. If there was a secret task force that knows about the card game and knows how to reverse the effects of the body switching and stop this infection. I guess this must be why the anime is called "Selector Infected Wixoss". The selectors who got their wish is now a card and the former cards are out there in their bodies for who knows what purpose. Probably good or using this advantage to do harm and in every story there has to be an evil plot about the game's true intention. It could probably be about invasion by wiping out all humanity from the face of the Earth. Well that's my guess.
Jun 7, 2014 1:02 AM

Aug 2013
Fortress400 said:
This episode was interesting and exciting. But the question is that is the first season will have 24 episodes? Or have the first season to have 12 episodes and then the second season finish off with the other 12 episodes? On the website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selector_Infected_WIXOSS#Anime it said it contains 24 episodes in the first season. Can anyone help me out here?

its due to be a two cour so 12 in the first and maybe 12 in the second sometimes people class two cours as one (which they are as they folo on from each other) another example of this is kokoro connect and sword art online (btw kokoro connect is a split cour of the 1st season and michi randome) plus the announcement was released really early so yeh probley 12 on the 1st and 12 on the second i hope this made sense i am not very good at explaining things :P^o^
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

250 by JustHarris34 »»
Feb 13, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

249 by Homurice »»
Jan 14, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

272 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

97 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

82 by Myabyelo789N »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.