Nov 2013
Thanks dude!
You all need to watch Nami.

May 6, 2014 12:16 PM
Aug 2009
Episode 271 is filler.
May 8, 2014 5:04 PM

Jun 2013
Thanks, this help a lot, and from the looks of it current Kakashi filler is ending on episode 363. Brace yourselves for ass kicking action :D

@Reply on my profile, rarely check back forum threads

HummingBird | DeviantArt | MAL | MML

May 16, 2014 12:45 AM

Nov 2012
Whoa, thanks!
May 22, 2014 11:12 PM

Jul 2010
Updated!
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
May 23, 2014 10:04 AM

Nov 2012
Is ep 362 not filler?
May 23, 2014 11:03 AM

Dec 2012
johnyjohny said:
Is ep 362 not filler?

Yes.
May 23, 2014 6:14 PM

Dec 2012
johnyjohny said:
tsudecimo said:
johnyjohny said:
Is ep 362 not filler?

Yes.
But has it like 5 minutes manga material or something? Is it a left over from a the last filler?

It covered two chapters.

Chapter 608 to the end of chapter 609.
Jun 1, 2014 7:29 PM

Oct 2009
you are very helpful, thanks!!
Jun 14, 2014 7:53 AM
Aug 2013
im currently in episode 80(shippuden)

just want to ask what episode is utakata vs pain

i heard it was a filler but i still want to watch it

and since im already in episode 80 the next arc will be the filler 3 tails arc...
is it watchable?? what i mean by watchable is.... is it entertaining or is it a crappy filler arc??
wooottszieJun 14, 2014 8:44 AM
Jun 24, 2014 8:04 AM

Apr 2014
never imagined how messy the anime is until now.. arigatou for this guide!!
"I want to see and understand the world outside. I don’t want to die inside these walls without knowing what’s out there!" —Eren Jaeger
Jul 3, 2014 9:32 AM
Jul 2014
For anyone that cares, I've compiled the canon material from Shippuden episodes 178-181 into a 15 min pseudo-episode of sorts. I didn't include anything from episode 176 since the manga related stuff in that episode is gone over again in a later episode (and it's not even anything of any importance anyway).

For those that want to watch/download it:
http://videokoo.com/watch/7I0x1g

EDIT: It seems to be having issues playing so if it won't play for you, you can still download it.
RomanticVersesJul 3, 2014 10:06 AM
Jul 9, 2014 8:09 PM

Dec 2011
Thanks for making this list. I finally decided to watch Naruto from the beginning and then move on to Shippuden, so this will be useful.

Was wondering, are there any filler arcs that are actually worth watching? I mean I gotta figure out of hundreds of fillers they probably did at least 1-2 decent arcs/stories. I definitely want to skip most of it but basically I'm interested in anything that gets referenced later in the canon episodes, or of course anything that is actually good.

So far I've noted the Kikashi Gaiden, and also someone in this thread recommended watching the Utakata fillers because they are referenced later (though he didn't mention the episodes or arc name where the Utakata fillers actually are so it kind of doesn't help...)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2014 3:15 AM
May 2014
Episode 271 is a filler as well.
Sep 12, 2014 3:20 PM

Nov 2012
ep 376 enough said.
Sep 18, 2014 5:36 AM
Aug 2014
--- Contains spoilers, but read if you're at episode 135 of the original Naruto (contains few -insignificant- spoilers post episode 135 too, but it's important to read before you go beyond episode 135) ---

I need to vent myself a little bit here. God I'm frustrated because I watched the 'Land of the Rice Paddies'-Arc that starts at episode 136 seeing as a lot of people elsewhere have commented on it as a good-to-watch arc for characther development and what not even if you don't plan to watch the other filler-arcs...

It has COMPLETLY ruined the setting/mood of the show that was before, COMPLETLY. And the only real characther development is found in the canon parts of episode 141 and 142. It would have been perfect to watch episode 135, the ending of 141 as well as the beginning of 142 and then the ending of 220. (++ Ignore Jiraiya's research on Akatsuki, replace all 2 year references with 3 years and imagine the scene with the Akatsuki meeting also showing them talking about speeding up the process by 1 year and imagine that Jiraiya get to hear about that some time during Naruto's training. Also ignore Sakura already beginning to get the hang of medical jutsu and maybe imagine them a little bit more gloomy in 220.).

This feels like the only way to watch the anime, and I havn't even read the manga so that's not what upsets me.

But no, I just had to listen to these morons and now I don't know what to do... Thinking of rewatching the whole Sasuke retrieval arc and then do it the right way, but I hate rewatching stuff, I don't even rewatch stuff I rate as genius, but it's probably the only possible way to get a worthy ending of the first part as well a worthy beginning of Shipudden...

God, never seen a really good break/ending being messed up this bad by fillers.

When I find myself motivated to pick up the series again I'll post an update containing how many minutes you should watch of 141, 142 and 220, but right now I've put the anime on ice (which is quite remarkable as a break of this kind should more or less make you hunger for more if it's not messed up, but as it is, I just can't bother to go into Shipudden now).

Fillers in the middle of a storyline is one thing, but fillers that remakes the whole essence of the -ending- is just... something else.

Hopefully, this post can keep people from making the same mistake as I did.
LoonimeSep 18, 2014 5:45 AM
Oct 5, 2014 2:02 PM
Nov 2010
Bumping this since it's way too far behind on the list of topics and I think it is very useful for those who aren't watching this weekly.
Oct 6, 2014 8:49 PM
Aug 2012
Tomislavr7 said:
Bumping this since it's way too far behind on the list of topics and I think it is very useful for those who aren't watching this weekly.

Second this. Please OP, update this, been 5 months since then.
Oct 8, 2014 8:03 PM

Jul 2010
Bump. It is updated as of 10/8/14.

hooray for this show ending.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Oct 21, 2014 8:19 AM

Oct 2013
LayedBack said:
Thanks for making this list. I finally decided to watch Naruto from the beginning and then move on to Shippuden, so this will be useful.

Was wondering, are there any filler arcs that are actually worth watching? I mean I gotta figure out of hundreds of fillers they probably did at least 1-2 decent arcs/stories. I definitely want to skip most of it but basically I'm interested in anything that gets referenced later in the canon episodes, or of course anything that is actually good.

So far I've noted the Kikashi Gaiden, and also someone in this thread recommended watching the Utakata fillers because they are referenced later (though he didn't mention the episodes or arc name where the Utakata fillers actually are so it kind of doesn't help...)

Episode 100 or 101 where they try to see Kakashi's Face is the only filler I enjoyed. This is in Naruto not Shippuden

Oct 22, 2014 11:48 AM

Jul 2014
Thanks for the guide, but damn, isn't Naruto: Shippuden like, 43% filler?
Nov 18, 2014 8:30 PM
Nov 2014
Naaah, Naruto is the BEST Anime ever made. Just hardcore Anime Fans think that it's not cool to like the most popular Anime so they act like Pricks against Naruto playing it cool and saying they dont watch it while in fact they cry under their blankets when an episode is a filler and even make Filler guides on Forums xD

Dattebayo!
Dec 3, 2014 1:56 PM
Nov 2010
Ahhh I wanted to re-watch Naruto and the fillers are what put me off watching Shippuden.

THANK YOU FOR THIS :D
Dec 5, 2014 1:27 PM

Jul 2007
Episodes 389-390 is filler (Specials to commemorate the final Naruto film)

Episodes 391 - onward is the returning canon, which so happens to be next week. (Pretty sure at this point it may just head towards the end)

Dec 8, 2014 9:49 PM
Dec 2014
Well I also understand the annoyance of filler in Naruto but for me it goes past even the filler episodes. Its the little moments in between scenes when they try to force being funny or pointless scenes, flashbacks, recaps, intro music etc etc...It all starts to add up and I just want to get though the show.

So I started a project to "Defiller" Naruto Shippuden by removing all the things not related to the plot and cut the episodes into 2 hour sections.

If you are interested check out my work here *Updated to Demonoid since pirate bay is down*: http://www.demonoid.pw/files/?uid=1115227&seeded=2

One of the biggest things stopping me from releasing new episodes is that I am limited to uploading 250 KB/s so if the more of you seed it the faster I can upload the next in queue.
MuramasDec 10, 2014 7:45 PM
Jan 15, 2015 4:28 PM
Sep 2014
Muramas said:
Well I also understand the annoyance of filler in Naruto but for me it goes past even the filler episodes. Its the little moments in between scenes when they try to force being funny or pointless scenes, flashbacks, recaps, intro music etc etc...It all starts to add up and I just want to get though the show.

So I started a project to "Defiller" Naruto Shippuden by removing all the things not related to the plot and cut the episodes into 2 hour sections.

If you are interested check out my work here *Updated to Demonoid since pirate bay is down*: http://www.demonoid.pw/files/?uid=1115227&seeded=2

One of the biggest things stopping me from releasing new episodes is that I am limited to uploading 250 KB/s so if the more of you seed it the faster I can upload the next in queue.

I feel the same, but I just skip those parts myself manually.
Jan 19, 2015 9:26 PM

Mar 2010
So out of all the fillers, I'm gonna watch the Powers arc - since its pretty short and I hear it has some good action and really good animation and the Kakashi ANBU flashbaco because Kakashi is one of my favorites and I hear it's good. But are the War Extension fillers worth watching? Obviously I don't mind mindless action if it's fun but I mean, do they slow the pace of the war down? Because if so I wanna skip them.
Jan 20, 2015 6:57 AM

Jul 2012
lol guide..
Try to understand why they make those fillers, because people in Japan watch it only once a week. Compared to you, you can watch 20-30 episode a day with streaming or download it ^^

For me I will just increased the speed by pressing faster button 1.30-2x speed. Sometime there's some secrets that revealed during fillers :)
I don't want to miss that.
White_AliceJan 20, 2015 9:08 AM

Mar 10, 2015 8:48 PM

Jul 2007
I am watching through Shippuuden again and i just noticed that 90 has a fair amount of manga material, that should be watched. Going to have to fix that.

May 16, 2015 7:07 PM
May 2015
Why is 271 on the list? It serves no purpose other than setting up one of the Road to Ninja movie.
Jun 15, 2015 10:33 PM

Jun 2012
Hey thanks so much for this post. The few times I picked up Naruto (on and off), I had this thread bookmarked to look back at.

Jun 16, 2015 2:42 AM

Mar 2014
Are there any fillers worth watching? I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to these things so I tend to watch everything I can if it's available.

Anyway, good job with this list!
Jun 20, 2015 12:17 PM

Jul 2007
Do not miss the "Kakashi Ambu arc" or the "Chicara Force" both are really good. The kakashi ambu arc, details more back story behind when Yamato, Kakashi and itachi were kids. Something that was not really elaborated that much in the manga and the Chikara force is a exclusive story with tie-ins to canon characters but also one of the largest budget arcs in the entire series. You may also considering watching SOME of the filler padding with the war and i say this loosely cause most people will tell you the skip it all because it does slow down the story and it has some of the worst acqwards moments of filler but most of is relevant to an extent in the war so it can be seen an extension to the war.

The rest of filler arcs in the series are pretty pointless and just kills the over all pacing of the story and some like the later two "Kohono history" and "life on a boat" are two of the worst filler arcs in the series. You want to pass them up at all costs.

Jun 23, 2015 1:07 PM

Mar 2014
link9us said:
Do not miss the "Kakashi Ambu arc" or the "Chicara Force" both are really good. The kakashi ambu arc, details more back story behind when Yamato, Kakashi and itachi were kids. Something that was not really elaborated that much in the manga and the Chikara force is a exclusive story with tie-ins to canon characters but also one of the largest budget arcs in the entire series. You may also considering watching SOME of the filler padding with the war and i say this loosely cause most people will tell you the skip it all because it does slow down the story and it has some of the worst acqwards moments of filler but most of is relevant to an extent in the war so it can be seen an extension to the war.

The rest of filler arcs in the series are pretty pointless and just kills the over all pacing of the story and some like the later two "Kohono history" and "life on a boat" are two of the worst filler arcs in the series. You want to pass them up at all costs.

Thanks a lot link!
Jul 23, 2015 6:32 PM

Mar 2015
ariamachi said:
Guide to watching Naruto without filler (Updated: 10/8/14):

Watch episodes 1-25
Skip 26
Pick up at 27-96
Skip 97
Pick up at 98-100
Skip at 101-106
Pick up at 107-135
Drop or Skip at 135-219
Pick up or Skip at 220 (Start the episode at 12:02. You will see a little bit of the eye burning filler so dont worry about the scenes you don’t understand. All you have to understand is that in this episode: Everyone returns to the Hidden Leaf Village and resume their training. Ino makes a request to also become Tsunade's student and everyone says goodbye to Naruto, who is about to head off for his two-and-a-half years of training with Jiraiya (who returned with information about Akatsuki's plans) You could skip this episode. It is optional.

Guide to watching Naruto: Shippuden without Filler:

Watch episodes 1-56
Skip at 57-70
71 - Last 10 min or so is manga material. But is relevant for the next arc.
Pick up at 72-89
Skip at 90-111
Pick up or Skip - 112 - Last 10 min or so is manga material. But is relevant for the next arc. You will see eye burning filler but all you need to know is that the akatsuki captures the three tails.
Pick up at 113-143
Skip at 144-151
Pick up at 152-169
Skip at 170 & 171
Pick up at 172-175
Skip at 176-196 (Some of this arc has filler mixed in with manga material so for those who care about the 100% completion and dont mind seeing a little burning lol, check out the spoiler below.)

Pick up at 197-222
Skip 223-242
Pick up at 243-256
257 - half filler/half manga
Skip 258-260
Pick up at 261-278
Skip 279-281
Pick up at 282-283
Skip 284-295
Pick up at 296-302
Skip 303-320
Pick up at 321-346
Skip 347-361
Pick up at 362-375
Skip 376-377
Pick up at 378-388
Skip or watch 389-390 (These two episodes are tied to the Final film. Its debatable if you want to see this as filler or not cause the final naruto Movie is cannon.)
Pick up at 391-393
Skip 394 - 413
Pick up at 414 -onwards

*Note: I will update this post when a filler episode, filler arc surfaces or when the series ends. If I made any mistakes with the guide pm me/comment on my profile and I will fix it as soon as I am able too.

*Note: Filler is filler, canon filler will be skipped, the kakashi arc is filler no matter how good it is. This guide goes by the manga. Unless a filler arc is magically in the manga I don't see myself making a note of it or adding it.

*Note: Also, on the topic of a couple minutes of canon in one filler episode. I'm still counting it as filler and not making a note of it. I'm pretty sure it will be mentioned again in some other episode. If its like SUPER LIFE CHANGING OMG SUCH WOW couple of minutes then I'll make a note but other than that it aint being mentioned. If you are one of those people that want to see those couple of minutes: look through this forum post and you'll see people discussing them.

*Note that does not pertain to this guide: My thoughts on Naruto ATM

*Note: Special Thanks (To those that helped a lot with this guide) link9us, the people that commented on this forum and wikipedia

I have also constructed a guide that displays all arcs in accordance to chronology, including, all ova's, movies, specials upon release date and in accordance to the story if you would like to view this. Note: That this is from the Shippuuden Saga of naruto, not the original series. It is separate to this filler guide, but can be used together. (Credits: link9us)

Link: http://www.filedropper.com/narutoepisodeguide

thx man u are a god
Aug 2, 2015 2:09 PM
Jul 2013
Episode 271 of Naruto Shippuden is filler and not included in your guide.
Episodes 385-386 are also filler.
Other than that looks good so far, this helped me a lot. Thanks!
KliPeHAug 11, 2015 1:41 PM
Aug 6, 2015 10:47 AM

Nov 2012
Episodes 422 and 423 are both filler.
Aug 10, 2015 6:16 PM

Jan 2015
Thank you. I'm almost at the end of the Pain's Assault arc and I really don't want to watch 20 episodes of flashbacks.
Aug 10, 2015 9:50 PM

Apr 2010
Or if you want a more detailed one, you can use this:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=501381
Aug 12, 2015 8:54 PM
The Loving

Jun 2013
This is amazing, I love this.

But I have to ask everyone, should I/we skip filler in a show? Can we really say we watched a show if we skip bad/unimportant episodes? (A bit of an exaggeration, but) It would be like only talking to a friend when they had something to say that you held value in and ignoring/tuning out things that you didn't care about.

Or, you could also say it's like a TL;DR, you're skipping past all the supplementary words (the, quick, brown, the, lazy) and getting to the point as fast as possible (fox, jumped, over, dog) which seems much more efficient then the former.

You can (and will) say that since these episodes don't change anything in the show (or some would say they aren't cannon) that they don't need to be viewed. They don't give you any new information about, character development, flavor text on the world, move the plot forward, etc, so they aren't useful.

But I say they still could be useful, (I'm at Naruto Shippuden episode 224) so some things are going down (not going to spoil anything), it's some pretty heavy tension with the story and these little(or big) filler episodes kind of break up the story and give you a needed rests from all the information you just took in; like what intermissions where for when movies(or mainly plays) still had them(plays probably still do have them); you'd take a break in the middle of the show to, move around, talk about whats going on, really digest the plot of the movie(or play) and then get back to it with you're newly collected thoughts. Although, that argument can only be made with some anime, and even more exclusively, only a few filler with in those anime.

In my case, no; yeah a lost has happened, but Naruto shows it in such a relaxed way, that anyone can process it as it's happening and no one needs to stop and gather their thoughts. The cost of the length of filler episodes don't make up for the amount of actually story that came before it.
Compassion spreads like a wave
Aug 12, 2015 9:50 PM

Nov 2010
Krowzer said:

But I have to ask everyone, should I/we skip filler in a show? Can we really say we watched a show if we skip bad/unimportant episodes? (A bit of an exaggeration, but) It would be like only talking to a friend when they had something to say that you held value in and ignoring/tuning out things that you didn't care about.
Not really the purpose of this thread(and this question already has a few threads) but I would say no, you should try not to skip filler. Filler is as much a part of the show as canon and you can't say you actually watched all of the show if you haven't watched all of the episodes. But when the filler is drastically worse than the canon most understand the feeling of wanting to skip it and it's really up to you in the end as to how you want to watch the show(you can watch it backwards while skipping prime numbered episodes or something like that if you want, no restraints).
Aug 13, 2015 4:38 AM
Feb 2015
So much hassle, lol.
Just watch the fillers lazy people!
Aug 13, 2015 10:07 AM
Dec 2012
rmadillah said:
lol guide..
Try to understand why they make those fillers, because people in Japan watch it only once a week. Compared to you, you can watch 20-30 episode a day with streaming or download it ^^

For me I will just increased the speed by pressing faster button 1.30-2x speed. Sometime there's some secrets that revealed during fillers :)
I don't want to miss that.
I've been watching Naruto once per week for over 10 years and I can honestly say that the fillers generally suck and are the bane of this show.

Krowzer said:

But I have to ask everyone, should I/we skip filler in a show? Can we really say we watched a show if we skip bad/unimportant episodes? (A bit of an exaggeration, but) It would be like only talking to a friend when they had something to say that you held value in and ignoring/tuning out things that you didn't care about...

I'm not sure I fully understand your post, but I think I mostly agree. I personally don't feel like I "watched" a show unless I complete all episodes. That being said, fillers are often much less interesting, and much much more importantly they are often completely OFF TOPIC from the current story (that's what pisses me off the most). I especially hate non-canon flashbacks (with the exception of kakashi arc, because that felt pretty consistent). Note that I don't read the manga, so to me it isn't about the manga, it is about the story as presented by the anime, its consistency, progression and flow. Fillers often ruin at least one of those things.

IntroverTurtle said:
Filler is as much a part of the show as canon.
Disagree. It's a part of the show, yes, but a much more annoying and less important part (depending on how it's done, I actually liked Bleach fillers).
Aug 13, 2015 10:11 AM
Dec 2012
Also, thank you to the OP.

Naruto was my first anime in Japanese, and it really brought me into the scene. I've rewatched the entire thing twice, the second time through, I really felt how terrible the fillers are. When the last long filler arc started (chunnin exam), I decided to stop watching until the fillers ended and it got back on story.....and then I found this post......And you guessed it, now I'm rewatching the entire show for the 3rd time, but this time *without fillers*. And it's awesome! I generally don't recommend skipping fillers during a first watch, but guides like this can be amazing for rewatches.

Thank you, thank you.
Aug 14, 2015 12:16 PM

Jan 2015
If the fillers are 10 episodes or less, I'll watch them but if they go on for 20 episodes of nothing but flashbacks, yeah, that's not going to happen.

IntroverTurtle said:
you can't say you actually watched all of the show if you haven't watched all of the episodes.

Says who? What person made up the rule that says you HAVE to sit through all the episodes of a show to claim you actually watched it? I'm sorry but if a show is 43% fillers and flashbacks, then I will skip them and yes, I will still say I watched all the show because technically, I did; I watched the parts that were relevant to me. That just how I do things. Everyone has their own ways to watch. Like I said before, if the fillers are less than 10 episodes and/or they are interesting to me, I will watch them but even if I skip 60 episodes of fillers, I will still update my list accordingly and not feel bad about it at all
ArillionAug 16, 2015 3:17 PM
Sep 8, 2015 8:47 AM

Feb 2015
you must have went through a lot of work but.....you could have just posted this instead.....D:

http://www.animefillerlist.com/
Sep 8, 2015 9:21 AM

Nov 2012
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/09/naruto-shippuden-september-2015-schedule/

September 10, 2015
Naruto Shippuden Episode 429 – Killer Bee Rappuden: Part 1

September 17, 2015
Naruto Shippuden Episode 430 – Killer Bee Rappuden: Part 2

September 24, 2015
Naruto Shippuden Episode 431 – That Smile Again

October 01, 2015
Naruto Shippuden Episode 432 – Jiraiya’s Shinobi Handbook: Tale of Naruto the Gallant – The Failure Shinobi

October 08, 2015
Naruto Shippuden Episode 433 – Jiraiya’s Shinobi Handbook: Tale of Naruto the Gallant – Deploy The Search Mission

less for me to watch so I'm happy.
Sep 10, 2015 5:27 AM

Apr 2014
Rebel_Roo said:
If the fillers are 10 episodes or less, I'll watch them but if they go on for 20 episodes of nothing but flashbacks, yeah, that's not going to happen.

IntroverTurtle said:
you can't say you actually watched all of the show if you haven't watched all of the episodes.

Says who? What person made up the rule that says you HAVE to sit through all the episodes of a show to claim you actually watched it? I'm sorry but if a show is 43% fillers and flashbacks, then I will skip them and yes, I will still say I watched all the show because technically, I did; I watched the parts that were relevant to me. That just how I do things. Everyone has their own ways to watch. Like I said before, if the fillers are less than 10 episodes and/or they are interesting to me, I will watch them but even if I skip 60 episodes of fillers, I will still update my list accordingly and not feel bad about it at all

lol are u kidding me, if you skipped 43% of the show you can't say you watched it, that's bull shit.
Sep 10, 2015 7:11 AM

Nov 2010
Rebel_Roo said:

IntroverTurtle said:

Well I mean you technically can but you can also say you're the queen of England. It would just be a lie. I live in a world where when you say you watched all of a show, you mean you watched all of the show, same as if someone says they ate all of a donut, I should not see half lying around(because it should all be in their stomach) Just because you pick out parts that are "relevant" doesn't mean those parts are now the only parts. And I never said you should feel bad about it, just that you technically haven't watched the whole thing.

If someone asks you if you've watched the whole thing and you say yes then they ask how did you like the stealing Kakashi's mask filler episode and you say 'idk, didn't watch it'. Do you see how stupid that sounds? You arbitrarily picking out what is relevant. Fine if you watch anime like that, you can do whatever you want but I'm going to call you out on it on the forum. Like calling the earth flat, factually wrong.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Who are your top 20 favorite Naruto characters?

SupremeGod - May 13

35 by Chunkzz422 »»
Yesterday, 12:29 PM

» Is Itachi in your top 10 favorite Naruto characters or no?

SupremeGod - May 12

38 by BotGang »»
May 19, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 387 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

71 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 17, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 381 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2014

81 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 14, 12:56 PM

» who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all)

FruitPunchBaka - May 6

45 by DollarstoreYuji »»
May 13, 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.