Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 21, 2023 9:18 AM
Nov 2022
Best Anime In The World
Apr 21, 2023 9:10 PM
Apr 2023
one of the strengths of the episode is its ability to balance the action with character development and plot progression. Takemichi continues to grow as a character, demonstrating bravery and selflessness in the face of danger. Meanwhile, the ongoing conflicts between the various factions of Tenjiku are advanced, offering a deeper understanding of the world and its characters.

Overall, Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen episoder 13 is a satisfying continuation of the series, offering both excitement and emotional depth. Fans of the show will likely enjoy this episode and be eager to see what comes next in Takemichi's quest to prevent tragedy and save those he loves
Apr 22, 2023 9:40 AM
Apr 2023
Quiero matar a kisaki y vivan mitsuya, chifuyu y sobre todo mikey
Apr 24, 2023 7:55 PM
Mar 2016
Finally finished hate-watching this season. I said just about everything that needs to be said for season 1. This one has all of the same problems and doesn't make any improvements. Still realizing the obvious and "Bad character is Bad!!?" all the time. Still too lazy to train, although we might hopefully have some movement on that front. Still the same plot holes and crap writing with how they structured the time travel and how he constantly narrates when we already know or just learned. Still overusing the crying so that it means nothing in larger moments. Etc. Etc.

Like the last season had episode 0, this season also had an actually good episode in #8. The one thing I really wanted from this season was more Hina, and we have way less instead. Just write out the best part of the show why don't you. We get some time with Yuzuha instead, who is also a decent waifu to watch, but it doesn't exactly make up for anything. I almost raged when they did the contrived, "I'm breaking up with you to protect you without telling you what's going on" thing. And I rolled my eyes when Yuzuha also said she liked Taki.

2/10 just like the first season. I hope he just stays in the past forever. The future is such a boring waste of time. I know I'll be hate-watching season 3. I pray for more Hina and Yuzuha this time. I'd ask for tighter writing and some decent action scenes, but I won't get ahead of myself.

Normally I would just drop a trash anime, but the pull of the waifu is too strong with it's false promises.
DarkdaxterApr 24, 2023 7:58 PM
Apr 26, 2023 11:05 PM
Jan 2021
Okay... So finally Takemichi comes up with the idea to make himself physically stronger too. That will definitely help to change the present.

But bro... Your big plan is to just beat up an entire gang of 300 guys to become the head of Toman?! Yeah bro that's not happening anytime soon. What Kisaki said about being Mieky's darkness makes sense. Without Kisaki, Mikey's darkness took over and that made him kill all of his friends. But despite that, he never had any intention to kill Takemichi. That probably has to do with how similar he is to Shinichiro. That goes to show how important Takemichi is to him...

Lastly now we got this final conflict against Yokohama Tenjiku. And that ended with Takemichi and his friends getting jumped and Chifuyu getting clapped as well.

But what is this Kisaki business going on?! HE REFERENCED THE ENDING OF THE PREVIOUS SEASON'S EVENTS, SOMETHING THAT HE SHOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT! I remember someone commenting to me that maybe Kisaki also has time traveling powers. The other possibility that I can think of is that Kisaki started out with these powers and somehow gave some to Takemichi? And maybe Kisaki gets the memories of all the different versions of him in the various timelines that Takemichi has created?

BRO WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! I REALLY NEED THE NEXT SEASON TO EXPLAIN THIS!
Apr 27, 2023 6:54 AM
Jul 2019
Bhavya7 said:
Moumoux8 said:
Is there anything to understand with the last scene between Kisaki & Takemichi?

Am guessing he can time travel too?

I didn't even consider that there might be another time traveler working against him. That would really improve this story.
Apr 27, 2023 10:05 AM
Feb 2021
Nextvic said:
Bhavya7 said:

I didn't even consider that there might be another time traveler working against him. That would really improve this story.

Even I didn’t, but then kisaki said the same words which he said in future to takemichi, so now there’s a huge possibility he can time travel too
Apr 28, 2023 12:50 AM

Mar 2015
The final arc ought to be worth a watch! It really feels like Kisaki also travels in time..
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 28, 2023 5:34 AM

Jul 2013
Fucking cliffhanger ending but at least a sequel is already in the works

Apr 30, 2023 3:40 AM
Aug 2020
it was pretty nice, kinda annoying it was a short season but it is what it is.
Apr 30, 2023 10:41 AM
Aug 2012
They definitely have 3rd season in plans, because it can't be that everything ends here. Kisaki withouht doubt is overflowed with evil and I am still curious why he is so firm to destroy Toman. This season was dramatic, powerful and made me smile and cry equally...Great series and great final scene of second season
May 2, 2023 8:00 AM
Apr 2023
İts very very very beatiful godd
May 2, 2023 5:45 PM
Feb 2016
NICE ANIME ! RECOMAND 100%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Greenknife SIGN
HardIsGoodMay 2, 2023 6:45 PM
May 16, 2023 7:47 PM
Jun 2020
very repetitive and short
May 20, 2023 1:49 PM
Feb 2012
Ok, totally random but I have to say I really like Chifuyus drip. His outfits are always on point.

Anyway great season.
May 23, 2023 8:22 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, this series really knows how make some good cliffhangers, lol. 

Kisaki part of a Yokohama gang now, I figured he'd stick around in Tokyo but guess I was wrong. 300 members on their way to Tokyo, that makes me wonder how big the gang is in total. Not to mention, Toman recently got reduced to a mere 100 members too. Definitely doesn't spell well, already. And given Takemitchy's situation now, it can't get worse than this. 

Last season it was a gun pointed to the head and this time it's kneeling down before the antagonist, the grind just never ends, xD. Didn't fully get how Kisaki travelling in the past was given away as well, the "Hero" reference? 

Overall, I'd have to say my enjoyment of the series was definitely not as much as the first season. Mid-phase of the Black Dragon arc was dragged the heck out of, I felt, and the beating that the Toman members got was just ridiculous. Mitsuya got whacked straight on the head temple, it doesn't take long at all to pass out cold from that, for one. Nevertheless, the conclusion of the arc with Mikey and Draken cleaning up the floor was fire and the future events with Mikey up there too. If there's one thing this series does well, it's to build up that lore. 

Here's to hoping that the next season will be more consistent than this one. 6/10 from here. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 26, 2023 5:26 PM

Jan 2014
Bhavya7 said:
Moumoux8 said:
Is there anything to understand with the last scene between Kisaki & Takemichi?

yeh that was my suspision in the whole season,  he knew too much to be a coincidence.
Sonic X is basically an isekai
May 28, 2023 4:28 AM
Feb 2016
the future is getting worse and worse
May 28, 2023 6:23 PM

Aug 2011
Guilty pleasure of mine... I love shows with time traveling. 

This season was dumb as hell but I still enjoyed it. I was having fun watching the gang getting the shit beat out of them for what felt like half the season fighting the incredible hulk in a church which him spouting the worse comical one-liners ever. 

Eagerly awaiting the next season.
May 30, 2023 3:48 PM

Oct 2022
Great ending!! I hate the cliff hangers, this anime really knows how to tease and its so fucking annoying its good. SEASON 3 LETS GO!!!
opin·ion
[əˈpɪnjən]

NOUN

1. a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge:"that, in my opinion, is right" ·

Jun 1, 2023 5:18 PM

Nov 2012
Damn, I defo can't wait for the next season.
Wasn't quite as good as S1 but ended strong and a great season overall, super excited for what's next and makes me wanna read the manga too!!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jun 8, 2023 6:50 AM
Jun 2023
nnnnnnnniiiiiiiigggggggaaaaaa
Jun 19, 2023 5:11 PM
Apr 2021
what a twist with kissaki
Jul 9, 2023 6:12 AM

Mar 2017
This was a damn good season (even if the first few eps were SLOW). I take it that Kisaki can time travel too? Is that what was hinted at when he called Takemichi ‘hero’ the way he had in the future?

My heart hurts after the previous episode and I just really hope Takemichi can save Mikey cause he deserves some happiness and for his pain to ease
Jul 26, 2023 7:45 AM

May 2016
Not much left till new season guess I will just wait, good sequel looking forward to the next one. 7/10
Jul 26, 2023 9:53 PM
May 2023
Marinate1016 said:
Lmao wait so 300 dudes get off the JR line at Shibuya, start assaulting people and NO ONE stops them, no security, no police, no decent human beings??? Shit’s so dumb man

Thank God this is over. Show is good if you totally turn off the logical part of your brain and just watch to see how silly things are, but man the characters were painfully stupid in this season.

People saying the next arc better, I doubt it but we’ll see

It's anime what do you expect.? Logic always goes out the door. Best to not ovethink it and enjoy it for what it is in my opinion.
Jul 26, 2023 11:49 PM

Feb 2019
JLBlack316 said:
Marinate1016 said:
Lmao wait so 300 dudes get off the JR line at Shibuya, start assaulting people and NO ONE stops them, no security, no police, no decent human beings??? Shit’s so dumb man

Thank God this is over. Show is good if you totally turn off the logical part of your brain and just watch to see how silly things are, but man the characters were painfully stupid in this season.

People saying the next arc better, I doubt it but we’ll see

It's anime what do you expect.? Logic always goes out the door. Best to not ovethink it and enjoy it for what it is in my opinion.

Brother this is from 7 months ago.
Aug 30, 2023 4:15 PM
Nov 2019
Sep 11, 2023 6:36 AM

Jan 2017
Still couldn't believe that Mikey would kill his friends. Waiting for Season 3!
Sep 14, 2023 2:03 PM
Jan 2023
this was a good season
Oct 1, 2023 6:56 AM
Apr 2022
the anime made me feel relatively smarter. good show 7/10
Oct 7, 2023 12:25 PM

May 2015
This season was a little bit slower than season 1 but still had good moments
Oct 15, 2023 3:02 PM
Apr 2023
could be better yeah

Oct 21, 2023 7:30 AM
Feb 2020
this season perfects tokyo revengers
it was already great in season 1
one of the greatest shows ive ever seen
but it was lacking something and i dont know what it was lacking
but this season is not lacking anything
taiju is such a great villain, yuzuha is a great character, hakkai is cool
this saga reminded me of the saiyan saga or the cell games in dragon ball z
taiju is a great character
he reminds me of tsukasa from dr stone, dio from jojo, pucci also from jojo, also joseph joestar in part 2, garou from one punch man
hes so cool and combines lots of great elements into a great villain

i have no criticism of this season but i do have a question
why are the only christians in anime ultra powerful super villains?
if youre abusing your sister you are not respecting god at all
if anything taiju is warshiping the devil not god

after the story with taiju finished the new future timeline was very interesting and the worst one yet MIKEY KILLED EVERYONE
naoto killing mikey might be the most unexpected thing to happen yet
after that i dont think they actually showed takemichi going back to the past
if they did then i missed it, sadly i was watching it on hulu which is not great for anime but it does have a lot of good shows

this season does a great job at setting up the next story arc
kisaki has joined a new gang and they are dangerous
i love the designs of their clothes
kisaki is a terrifying villain even though hes not especially strong

if im not mistaken, in the original timeline, takemichi never joined toman and hina broke up with him, but in the new timeline he became one of the most important members of toman and he broke up with hina, but now he was able to fix that and get back together with her

my theory about the time travel is that its not time travel at all
instead 2005/2006 is the present and hes seeing visions of 12 years in the future
i know this theory is incorrect but it would just make more sense to me

outside of the story of this season i really love the opening, it feels like riding an electric motorcycle on the smoothest road in the city at night

overall this season is a 10/10 and one of the greatest anime of all time
the only shows above it are dr stone, gj club, yuruyuri, yuyushiki, and maybe one punch man im not sure yet
Nov 19, 2023 3:01 AM
Jan 2021
It was good.but i don't like Takemichi
Jan 20, 1:11 PM
Sep 2022
НОВЫЙ ПРОТИВНИК??? ДА ЛАДНО!! НЕУЖЕЛИ ЭТО...
Feb 7, 8:29 AM
Aug 2023
It was a really good anime
Mar 2, 5:38 PM

Feb 2018
Chifuyu being a real homie sacrificing himself so the Take and the rest of the boys can escape. Also damn.. it's Kisaki again huh lol
Mar 16, 1:12 PM
Sep 2021
ewbbhj. ghh hhjbjh h bhj hj
Apr 2, 7:00 PM
Aug 2021
just amazing from start to finish
Apr 6, 7:57 PM
Jan 2023
It is a really good anime
Apr 28, 2:52 PM
Feb 2024
Why Takemichi is so obsessed with being the head of Toman? Why not saying all what happened to Chifuyu, for example about the Mikey's question "why you left the Toman"? Especially if he knows he isn't the smartest one. They are lack of ideas on changes, when Mikey simply gave him the answer - stay be my side, don't let me lose myself. Geeez, am I the only one deeply frustrated with that?
windyshadowApr 28, 3:00 PM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2023

137 by callmethebigG »»
May 19, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

129 by vv1 »»
Mar 18, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

103 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

112 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 8:25 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2023

112 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 7:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.