Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 23, 2022 9:40 AM
May 2021
is this the final episode???? it literally felt like a finale but there is ep 13 listed in MAL
Jun 23, 2022 10:12 AM

Jun 2015
Now that is an episode. And all you mofos complaing at the start of this adventure green haired glasses girl was worst character ever. And I was like woah, Shiled hero chose her for a season. I shit in your mouths for your incorrect bias. So naive, you might be better off crawling back into mothers womb before shitting on what was clearly going to be an awesome character in the story. Shield hero dont just simply accept nobody into his party!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 23, 2022 10:39 AM

Dec 2014
eh? so Raphtalia just took the sword with her? doesnt it belong to this world? and that was a pretty unsatisfying way of defeating Kyo, i wanted to see his face get punched in
Jun 23, 2022 3:15 PM

Jan 2012
That certainly felt like a last episode, even though Kyo went out like a wet fart, so why does MAL say there's 13? Next week recap bs or????

Well going under the assumption that this was the true finale I gotta say, early on in this season I saw posts here and elsewhere really criticizing this and honestly my first inclination was to defend it. Afterall, it had only been 3 or 4 episodes and I really liked the first season. But in retrospect, yeah, this was a huge step down in terms of story, production, just about everything. I still don't think it was terrible, and I plan to watch season 3, but I am beginning to wonder if the first season was more of a fluke, if the story's best part is already behind us. Certainly the most disappointed I'm left feeling by an anime I watched this season, if not the worst overall. 6/10
Jun 23, 2022 3:18 PM
Dec 2020
We were on the verge of having an amazing episode with the curse shield but noooo Rischia (or whatever her name is in english) had to spoil the party.

Just imagine, Naofumi go full mad, destroys Kyo in 2 seconds and kills Rischia, that's a huge double win.

I pray that we will see once again Naofumi in full rage mode, maybe a little Blood Sacrifice ? It was a pretty cool move :(
Jun 23, 2022 3:19 PM
Dec 2020
KANLen09 said:
The opening sequence, I'd thought it'd be Kyo's, but turning out to be Naofumi's opened my eyes...a teeny bit.

But nevertheless, Kyo has hastened the Dimension Wave's activation using the Spirit Tortoise's powers, and Naofumi and gang are gearing to fight against him and those like Yomogi who's been bought to his lies, along with his many homunculus experiments using the wielder of the Mirror Vassal Hero's power, with Kazuki being its loaned vassal.

Of course, Kyo's power is stupidly high thanks to the Spirit Tortoise, but Naofumi will not relent on Kyo destroying his own world to go havoc once again, this time unlocking the Wrath Shield's abilities for bad. Rishia being the one to keep him sane, and Ost's salvation together with Raphtalia and Filo plus the Mirror Vassal Weapon, it's a power fest battle between Kyo and Naofumi to defeat the former.

The end of the battle, a fitting end to an annoying and brute villain to complete the Spirit Tortoise's mission, and the Cardinal Heroes' world restored.

If this was the final episode, it would've been the decent finale. Now...what to think of the ACTUAL finale episode next week?

It was both of them in the opening actually
Jun 23, 2022 6:47 PM

Sep 2014
Is the next EP going to be some sort of special? This was wayyy to perfect for a finale too not be the finale.

After a really bad start, after an already disappointing second half of the original season, this is suddenly good again?!
Kyo is certainly an entertaining asshole. His voice acting throughout the entire season was really exceptional. And that hysterical laughter, ALL THE TIME, yeah that was actually great.
His 4th wall/meta commentary is the best. He truly speaks my mind.

Lmao Kyo and I had the same reaction here

A bit lame that the evil antagonist was portrayed as the stereotypical hikikomori. But the introduction with both Naofumis and Kyo backgrounds on contrast was actually amazingly done.

Im glad this show has some of its edge back, no 10 minute dialogue just Raphtalia cutting the roadbumps down, for some reason shield hero protected them which was laaaame. Other shithead is actually dead, nice, I feared he might get revived for real after he got so satisfyingly killed some episodes ago.

Naofumi actually using the rage shield again, nice. I was wondering what happened to the turtle shield but then Ost appears and fixes it.

Really Kyo was an entertaining villain, Im actually sad he is gone so easily without much developement but well the season is basically over.

I wondered if they actually got back or if Kyo set another trap out of spite but nothing yet. Other "heroes" were not completely worthless without Naofumi, though I guess the queen carried the team.

Some talks about a pheonix? And here I thought the "bird" Kyo mentioned refered to Filolia.

I hate to say it but Im actually somewhat interested in the overall story again. Just the existence of other "other worlds" and them interacting is already interesting but Kyo beeing able to manipulate the laws of the universe by creating a wave gives the whole setting a lot more depth.

PS: Naofumi was about to punch the annoying side chick, I guess he isnt a completely generic white knight yet, nice

PPS: Has glass a crush on Kizuna? Thats wayyy to much blushing for a normal friendship. Has Kizuna a crush on naofumi? Lol
Comander-07Jun 23, 2022 7:16 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 23, 2022 6:50 PM

May 2020
Kizuna was the only decent character this season.

Everybody else was meh.
& i can tell that its rushed af.
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Jun 23, 2022 8:59 PM

Oct 2015
Kyo being defeated in such an unimaginative manner, was disappointing. Rishia was awesome in this one.

Kizuna should've joined Naofumi and gang, after all, she's way better than all of them.

I wonder what's next since this felt like a finale?
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 23, 2022 9:02 PM

Jun 2019
Raven_Wingz said:
Yikes this season was about as bad as Slime.

Ah, another based Slime hater. Always nice to find one every now and then
Jun 24, 2022 1:17 AM

Oct 2008
Curse Rage mode is so awesome! too bad its too powerful it takes a toll out of you...i wonder if Naofumi would encounter someone that he's still have a hard time even when in full control Curse Rage mode...hmmm...waiting for S3...just ignore those homosapiens who says S2 is trash!
5/5.

oh wait there another ep left...lolz

Jun 24, 2022 3:41 AM

Apr 2020
Marinate1016 said:
Sigh, at this point I should be used to the changes, but I just can't get with them. The source material is fine on its own, no idea why the production committee felt the need to change it so much. This battle was epic enough from the books! Also omitting Rishia being the projectile hero... just doesn't make sense.

On its own merits, this episode was decent. The animation was noticeably better, the action was solid and I did like the Kyo and Naofumi backstory montage at the beginning. It did a nice job of illustrating their similar but different backgrounds. Naofumi has always been a pretty kind leader whereas Kyo was always a fat loser trying to hurt people purely for personal gain.

I liked the foreshadowing at the end too, my baby Sadeena finally animated, Fohl in the preview too which means best girl Atla isn't far behind.

I'm praying that S3 isn't butchered because that'll really be peak tate no yuusha if done correctly. The only LN that's ever made me cry will be in this arc, so please, Kinema do it justice.

may be u are mistaking something here
rishia became the projectile hero after naofumi and his allies rushed to kizuna's world after u know that character's death to take revenge at that time she got projectile star weapon
(after vol 15)

well yeah i too cried a lot while reading what going to be be adapted in season 3
hope they they dont rushed to that moment and have enough episodes to make more emotional that what i have read in novels
Jun 24, 2022 3:43 AM

Apr 2020
xExrael said:
Silent_Shadow05 said:
Why wasn't Raphtalia summoned along with the other Heroes to fight the Wave? Is she not a Cardinal Hero thereby not transported like they and their party are?

only Cardinal Heroes & their teams get teleported (aka Kizuna & co.)
Raphtalia is a vassal hero, which also allows her to go to other worlds with no restriction

no the reason is quite simple they rapthalia had the kizuna's world vassal weapon but she was yet to register her to nearest dragon hourglass
so only those were summoned who were already register to dragon hourglass with their holy/vassal weapon
Jun 24, 2022 6:28 AM

May 2012
I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that season 3 was greenlit at the same time as 2.
This was the sort of season that would guarantee the end of any of other show but we got one more coming up.

All we can do is hope that season 3 is a return to form, but maybe I'm a pessimist at heart because deep down I except it to be like this season (and an end of the show).
Jun 24, 2022 7:55 AM

Feb 2019
NaughtySempai said:
Marinate1016 said:
Sigh, at this point I should be used to the changes, but I just can't get with them. The source material is fine on its own, no idea why the production committee felt the need to change it so much. This battle was epic enough from the books! Also omitting Rishia being the projectile hero... just doesn't make sense.

On its own merits, this episode was decent. The animation was noticeably better, the action was solid and I did like the Kyo and Naofumi backstory montage at the beginning. It did a nice job of illustrating their similar but different backgrounds. Naofumi has always been a pretty kind leader whereas Kyo was always a fat loser trying to hurt people purely for personal gain.

I liked the foreshadowing at the end too, my baby Sadeena finally animated, Fohl in the preview too which means best girl Atla isn't far behind.

I'm praying that S3 isn't butchered because that'll really be peak tate no yuusha if done correctly. The only LN that's ever made me cry will be in this arc, so please, Kinema do it justice.

rishia became the projectile hero after naofumi and his allies rushed to kizuna's world after u know that character's death to take revenge at that time she got projectile star weapon
(after vol 15)

well yeah i too cried a lot while reading what going to be be adapted in season 3
hope they they dont rushed to that moment and have enough episodes to make more emotional that what i have read in novels

No I’m not mistaking anything. It was hinted that she was the projectile hero in this fight.
Jun 24, 2022 8:09 AM

Apr 2020
Marinate1016 said:
NaughtySempai said:

(after vol 15)

No I’m not mistaking anything. It was hinted that she was the projectile hero in this fight.

I don't know if there's a hint about rishia being a projectile hero in this otherworld arc
But i am pretty sure she became hero for real after battle with phoneix guardian
Jun 24, 2022 8:09 AM

Feb 2019
NaughtySempai said:
Marinate1016 said:

I don't know if there's a hint about rishia being a projectile hero in this otherworld arc
But i am pretty sure she became hero for real after battle with phoneix guardian

I just told you there is.
Jun 24, 2022 10:21 AM

Sep 2015
So... everything they've done are thrown out the window now? What prospects did they gain from this?!......... What was the point of even going to another isekai?...

Why did the people from another isekai feel disdain towards the shield hero?

This was all so rushed out and contrived.... the animations were terrible and especially the CGI turtle..... just wow....
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jun 24, 2022 11:02 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Yaggamy said:
The studio adapted a whole LN volume in just 2 episodes!
The whole season was a rush fest. Season 1 adapted 61 pages per episode from LNs on average, season 2 adapted 106 pages per episode.
The sad thing is that this was one of the best arcs the series has to offer, and they totally ruined it!!!
Also the next episode is a recap...
This season sucks so hard it's not even in the top 20 watched shows in Japan right now. Even they hate it!

I will have to disagree, this is not one of the better arcs, IF you are refering to the Tortoise arc, but Kizuna's screentime were some of the most fun bits of the LN to me tbh, so if you refering to after the Tortoise, shame indeed.
Jun 24, 2022 11:41 AM

Aug 2019
Playcool said:
Yaggamy said:
The whole season was a rush fest. Season 1 adapted 61 pages per episode from LNs on average, season 2 adapted 106 pages per episode.
The sad thing is that this was one of the best arcs the series has to offer, and they totally ruined it!!!
This season sucks so hard it's not even in the top 20 watched shows in Japan right now. Even they hate it!

I will have to disagree, this is not one of the better arcs, IF you are refering to the Tortoise arc, but Kizuna's screentime were some of the most fun bits of the LN to me tbh, so if you refering to after the Tortoise, shame indeed.

I wrote my comment in the episode 12 discussion, so the 'this arc' refers to the New World arc.
Jun 24, 2022 1:29 PM

Mar 2008
What the f@k? Seriously? S2 It's a mess. A lot of things are happening but I cannot find even a bit of sense in this wacky race, almost every character acting like a complete moron and from the visual side it looks terribly weak. I wasn't particularly thrilled with the first season but overall managed to earn a solid 7 but here... ahhh soooo disappointed.

Jun 24, 2022 3:29 PM

Aug 2018
Errr, weird episode, felt like the end of Season 2, even though there's already an official trailer for the finale. Which pretty much looks like a recap with probably a "to be continued vibe".

Jun 24, 2022 4:22 PM

Apr 2022
Scootboi said:
Best part of the whole season was right when naofumi grabbed rishia and told her exactly how i've been feeling about her since she joined in

based

but it didnt make up for it being rushed to hell.
For real haha, Naofumi was spitting straight facts!
Jun 24, 2022 6:27 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
My god, I've been trying to be positive on this show and what in the world, so many stupid scenes.

I would've liked it if Kyo actually had good motive like stopping the wave but oh dear the writer just made him a one-dimensional complete bastard antagonist in the end

Rishia could've just killed Kyo easily but she didn't, seriously?? This is why I don't like stupid good person who needs to act like they are some second coming of Jesus or something.

Seriously did Naofumi really need to pull of Wrath shield and that big lazor shield to defeat Kyo? How about try to fight him normally first, as even Rishia alone managed to corner him twice (and stupidly spared him twice too)

This supposedly genius Kyo The All-Knowing too, if I were him I would use his book dark laser beam attack when Naofumi was screaming and badmouthing Rishia instead of just laughing.

That scene with turtle laser shield with friendship power and some corny japanese music....CRIIINGE!

Potential....Wasted!

Very unfortunate, really, I really liked the season 1.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jun 24, 2022 8:23 PM

Jan 2020
That was probably the most rushed episode of this whole season, which is super weird because there is another episode yet to air? Couldn't they have paced this a little better by spreading out this a little bit into the next episode as well? It was doing kind of well there for the past couple of episodes, so I'm just a bit disappointed to end this way.

The Wrath Shield bit was kind of weird, and dialogue was just mashed together for the sake of getting it on screen. For some reason Kyo didn't know what a phoenix was, and then the Mirror Vassal weapon and Ost just kind of appeared... This was a weird finale, and it wasn't even technically the finale.

And, overall, everything with Kyo was still pretty up in the air. I get the gist of him, but this episode was just so rushed that even his defeat didn't feel like it meant anything. It looked like they were trying to create a parallel in the beginning of the episode, showing scenes of Naofumi but actually referring to Kyo?

No idea why they were in such a hurry to get to the end.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jun 24, 2022 8:49 PM
Sep 2021
Yaggamy said:

Well no wonder it felt like a shit show for most of the season. Also, you gotta be kidding about a recap episode next week...why the hell do we need a recap? It was only 12 episodes!!!! A recap should only be needed if you did 25+ episodes. Holy shit...I hope they get someone else to direct Season 3. This was a mess.
Jun 24, 2022 11:30 PM
Dec 2021
Rinrinka said:
My god, I've been trying to be positive on this show and what in the world, so many stupid scenes.

I would've liked it if Kyo actually had good motive like stopping the wave but oh dear the writer just made him a one-dimensional complete bastard antagonist in the end

Rishia could've just killed Kyo easily but she didn't, seriously?? This is why I don't like stupid good person who needs to act like they are some second coming of Jesus or something.

Seriously did Naofumi really need to pull of Wrath shield and that big lazor shield to defeat Kyo? How about try to fight him normally first, as even Rishia alone managed to corner him twice (and stupidly spared him twice too)

This supposedly genius Kyo The All-Knowing too, if I were him I would use his book dark laser beam attack when Naofumi was screaming and badmouthing Rishia instead of just laughing.

That scene with turtle laser shield with friendship power and some corny japanese music....CRIIINGE!

Potential....Wasted!

Very unfortunate, really, I really liked the season 1.

This is one of the reasons I was annoyed with the changes to Kyo's character:

The trap that was supposed to separate Raphtalia from Naofumi was changed by the studio, and then turned into a "Kyo did a 5-d chess move later".

He then goes and puts Raphtalia IN THE SAME PRISON AS GLASS, L'ARC, AND THERSE.

^and you are supposed to forget all about his powers. Generic villain activate!
They even had to cut out a decent portion of Kyo's fight in episode 12 still...

They keep saying the Spirit Turtle Arc was bad...
at least that story had a plotline to follow.

Glass's World just felt like our heroes kept rolling the right number on a D-20, and only got a 1 when the studio said so.
Jun 25, 2022 1:13 AM
Sep 2008
This last episode felt so lame and cheap
Jun 25, 2022 1:45 AM

Aug 2013
Say what you want about Kyo, but at least he had his own goals and he went for it. Nice backstory, short and sweet. His attitude is hilarious, he has the funniest burns. Too bad he lost to the harem-shield.

I hope they lose that abomination of a raccoon between dimensions. Or just leave it at the next bus stop.

Jun 25, 2022 3:07 AM
Nov 2018
What killed the show for me was awful pacing and low quality of villain. Can't blame the the anime for the villain because that's just how he's written. During the final battle, I just tab out and let the fight finished while I finish my kanji drills. He's so insufferable. Even when Naofumi's personal struggle went really well, it felt underwhelming because all he get was killing Kyo.
Jun 25, 2022 11:33 PM

May 2011
ep 12 kinda feel better, but still wont save the downfall of the entire season 2..
but man, i can't get the enjoyment here, still better the manga version..

well, overall (ep 1-12): the anime its too family friendly...
Jun 26, 2022 7:40 AM

Mar 2010
Was hoping to see more Kizuni she was quite the eccentric.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 26, 2022 11:56 AM
Greetings!

Jan 2021
The episode was really exciting, but finally when he was going to use his Dragon Shield to its true capacity, he changed his mind and again ended up not using it, the most painful thing I experienced for 2 seasons. I hope that at least in the 3rd he will do it, if possible without being under the control of the dragon.

Jun 26, 2022 11:01 PM
Dec 2021
MaikelOk said:
Which LN did this episode end with? Haven't read the LN yet and I'm not sure if I ever will tbh.

Episode 12 ended the events of Novel 9.

If you start reading now, and assuming we keep the same pace, you probably need to read novels 10, 11, 12, and 13.
Jun 27, 2022 11:35 AM
Jul 2018
this episode was good it felt like the finale I just hope I'll get to see Kizuna again she was the only good thing about this season for me
removed-userAug 14, 2022 1:42 AM
Jun 28, 2022 4:00 AM

May 2015
I completely forgot this wasn't the last episode until I went to update my anime list...
Jun 28, 2022 5:24 AM

Aug 2009
probably the only good part of this season was to witness naofumi raosting risha lmao...i was like kyo during that scene.

now it's the turn for Overlord i hope they save Isekai I've watched too many shit ones recently
Jun 29, 2022 8:45 AM

Apr 2009
At least Rishia's useful this time somehow. LOL And Ost made an appearance, deus ex machina style! Thank the gods we're done with Kyo, I'm tired and annoyed of his gloating and shrieky voice already though I'm still bothered of his last words.

Ah the side quest was over and they got teleported back too soon, I feel bad about missing the banquet. XD

Another Guardian Beast awakening? Uhmm here? The Tortoise was first, this supposed awakening one is the Phoenix, we encountered The Tiger (or it's nerfed magical infused power in Kazuki's servants/summons) back on Kizuna's world...so maybe we'll get the Dragon too?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 29, 2022 10:46 AM
Dec 2021
tofei said:
At least Rishia's useful this time somehow. LOL And Ost made an appearance, deus ex machina style! Thank the gods we're done with Kyo, I'm tired and annoyed of his gloating and shrieky voice already though I'm still bothered of his last words.

Ah the side quest was over and they got teleported back too soon, I feel bad about missing the banquet. XD

Another Guardian Beast awakening? Uhmm here? The Tortoise was first, this supposed awakening one is the Phoenix, we encountered The Tiger (or it's nerfed magical infused power in Kazuki's servants/summons) back on Kizuna's world...so maybe we'll get the Dragon too?

If we do get to another guardian beast on S3... it will not bode well for our pacing.
Jun 29, 2022 11:33 AM

May 2018
I have a feeling that Kyo is not as dead as Naofumi thinks he is. Is this the last episode?
Jun 29, 2022 5:44 PM

Dec 2016
This episode was too rushed and unsatisfactory. I would have love to see Kyo get decent punishment than this garbage :/ And Filo, Raphtalia and Kyo's sidekick appeared magically... great...

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jun 29, 2022 6:02 PM

Aug 2019
Byniavo said:
I have a feeling that Kyo is not as dead as Naofumi thinks he is. Is this the last episode?

Yes, this is the last episode of the season. The next one is a filler with flashbacks.
Kyo is dead. Proof is that L'Arc was holding the vassal book in his hands.
In the LN when Kyo dies his soul goes into another body and they have to kill him again. But the anime didn't have the budget for this...
Jun 30, 2022 11:11 PM
Jan 2017
“why am i stuck taking care of a girl whose life goal was to get into the Bow Hero’s pants?” best line all season

Jul 2, 2022 11:44 AM

Nov 2013
Worst episode of the season IMO. And why did it feel like an end?
New characters made an appearance, but I honestly don't care about Shield Hero anime. Terrible adaptation, and we waited how many years for this??? It's sad...
Jul 2, 2022 10:03 PM
Dec 2021
AshenChivalier said:
“why am i stuck taking care of a girl whose life goal was to get into the Bow Hero’s pants?” best line all season

And ironically a line that assassinates Naofumi, considering his goal with taking Rishia in was "I saw myself when I heard her story".

Makes him look hypocritical, to demean someone that was betrayed just like him, and wanted to prove themselves.
Jul 5, 2022 4:45 PM

Jan 2013
I don't get why this 2S got such a bad score, i really enjoyed this season. Especially the last episodes!

Raphtalia got so badass, finally!

Also, i hope we can get more Kizuna in the 3S.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 11, 2022 12:53 AM

Feb 2021
Finally, Kyo is defeated! The effect and animation are quite great in this episode.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 11, 2022 4:55 PM
Jun 2021
The power of love conquers all-kind of episode ; skip it
Jul 21, 2022 8:39 PM
Jun 2020
I dont get kyo's endgame here. Did he think he really could survive against naofumi had he went through with his rage shield? Maybe the collateral damage would have been substantial but in no scenario does kyo not die at naofumis hand
Jul 21, 2022 11:47 PM
Jan 2021
This was a great final fight!

As Rishia pointed out, all Kyo does is rely on the power of other beings (in the case of this fight, the Spirit Tortoise). It was all thanks to Rishia, Raphtalia, Filo, and even Oust that Naofumi's Wrath Shield didn't fully take over. Had that actually happened, I'm not sure what would've happened to Naofumi and his physical condition.

It was great to see how Oust was able to liberate Naofumi and let him know that he is the one in control of his life, and Naofumi learned to accept all the negative emotions he has and move on with his friends.

Hence Naofumi was able to take down Kyo with everyone's help in a collaborative effort and give Oust the sendoff she deserves.

I'm surprised to hear that Motoyasu, Ren, and Itsuki were able to fend off the Wave of Catastrophe in their world given how they were useless against the Spirit Tortoise and mostly useless throughout the First Season.

I'm excited to see how this episode concludes, because as someone else said in this thread, this episode felt like a finale, especially with the lack of an opening or ending and just the text for the series.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2022

119 by Fabrizio00 »»
Sep 20, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2022

237 by Martin_Taylor »»
Sep 7, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2022

168 by Martin_Taylor »»
Sep 6, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2022

152 by Martin_Taylor »»
Sep 5, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2022

177 by MagiaMalegna »»
Sep 4, 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.