Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Oct 4, 2021 10:27 AM

Aug 2021
Ryuseishun said:
Zakariae_ said:
Art and Animation became so bad...
How did Ruijerd not follow Roxy when he noticed her? that's confusing...

Ummm, what exactly was worse about the animation this time around?? If anything, I thought it improved by a bit, at least for now.

Ruijerd has never seen Roxy before despite likely hearing about her from Rudy, so it's not like he knows it's her, and he's not that pressed to follow when he's still half-distracted by training.

From the beginning of this episode, I didn't feel comfortable with the animation. I don't know, but I think it got a little bad from the first season.

I don't know how he noticed that guy at the end of the episode and talked to him, and he didn't do the same thing to Roxy...

Oct 4, 2021 10:33 AM

Mar 2016
Zakariae_ said:
Ryuseishun said:

Ummm, what exactly was worse about the animation this time around?? If anything, I thought it improved by a bit, at least for now.

Ruijerd has never seen Roxy before despite likely hearing about her from Rudy, so it's not like he knows it's her, and he's not that pressed to follow when he's still half-distracted by training.

From the beginning of this episode, I didn't feel comfortable with the animation. I don't know, but I think it got a little bad from the first season.

I don't know how he noticed that guy at the end of the episode and talked to him, and he didn't do the same thing to Roxy...

Maybe it's because you forgot how s1 looked, perhaps?

He's not obliged to follow Roxy at the time. Also, the guy at the end is far more suspicious so it'd make sense why Ruijerd would address that with more caution.
Oct 4, 2021 10:40 AM

Mar 2021
Zakariae_ said:
Ryuseishun said:

First of all, Roxy didn't interact with Ruijerd like Mr.Clean did and secondly she run away as soon as Ruijerd notice her then how can he talk to her if she is running away? tbh I think Ruijerd doesn't think Roxy had any ill intention with them so why bother talk?
Oct 4, 2021 10:46 AM

Aug 2021
Ryuseishun said:
Zakariae_ said:

Maybe it's because you forgot how s1 looked, perhaps?

He's not obliged to follow Roxy at the time. Also, the guy at the end is far more suspicious so it'd make sense why Ruijerd would address that with more caution.

Maybe...

Yes, you are right, you convinced me.

Oct 4, 2021 10:59 AM

Sep 2020
Here we go with one of the seasons golden stars
Oct 4, 2021 12:01 PM

Apr 2012
Wasn't Roxy secretly watching Eris and Ruijerd train on the beach?
Roxy was hired to find Eris right? So she already knows that Rudeus is with them.

BTW
Eris has gotten taller and is maturing in front of Rudeus eyes. Nice
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Oct 4, 2021 12:19 PM
Dec 2007
Janethan23 said:
Wasn't Roxy secretly watching Eris and Ruijerd train on the beach?
Roxy was hired to find Eris right? So she already knows that Rudeus is with them.

BTW
Eris has gotten taller and is maturing in front of Rudeus eyes. Nice
Not really. Mild spoiler for the end of season 1, but I'm not sure if it's been verbalized yet

Hopefully they do a Roxy POV episode to clear up some of the stuff about her
GGcc78Oct 4, 2021 12:30 PM
Oct 4, 2021 12:22 PM
Apr 2018
1. 'Mad Dog' ERIS & 'Guard Dog' RUIJERD

2. 'That' scene with RUDEUS & KISHIRIKA was epic. unforgettable! (*makes a gif*)

3. RUDEUS makes pathetic decisions (in the name of 'necessary'), & that's where RUIJERD supports him.
Oct 4, 2021 1:14 PM
May 2020
peak fiction is back and it is as if we haven't left. there's still the looming situation with regards to how the gang will actually get to their home. this demon emperor was hella crease tho with all that comedy. i am absolutely infatuated with this anime
Oct 4, 2021 1:26 PM
Aug 2019
Knew it was coming, but I was still upset with the shameless … tendencies … of the MC and the reinforcement it gets from the world. Legit it’s just the one thing that’s completely wish fulfillment in this show, but it goes so far that it tanks how much I can enjoy watching. Like please, could someone reveal to the other characters his actual age or what his soul looks like. I’d love to see the MC get some genuine hate for this … ‘cause it’s ridiculous.
Oct 4, 2021 1:28 PM

Nov 2013
Tylaen said:
Oh, you're back @Sigmar-Unberogen

Welcome to the pain train once more. I'm glad to have a fellow on this journey!

I'm left with an impression that people like us are not welcome here lol.

Anyways...

I'm going to continue posting things I hate, the same way people keep posting things they like. Funny thing is, several people who commented me were fake/troll accounts created to give this show 10/10. That's sad, honestly.

It seems "skysurf" didn't bother continuing this show. He was a funny dude xD.
Oct 4, 2021 1:41 PM

Dec 2015
Let me guess: That guy at the end (the one Rudeus saved) owns a ship?
Oct 4, 2021 2:00 PM

Apr 2012
Kishirika reminds me of Jahy
Fallen demon lords struggling to survive while upholding their former glory with ridiculous over the top grandiose posturing.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Oct 4, 2021 2:13 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Mushoku Tensei is back and Kishirika is a wonderful addition to the cast so hopefully we se more of her. I wonder why Roxy has come to this city? It bothers me how Roxy and Rudy continue to past by each other.
Oct 4, 2021 2:30 PM
Jul 2018
This is how you perfectly adapt an anime. Absolutely god tier production values. The backgrounds, shading, colors, designs everything was top tier.
Oct 4, 2021 5:29 PM
Jan 2021
For those that haven't gotten the message despite having watched the first season, Rudeus' pervy side is here to stay, and it actually becomes a part of a major plot in the story for an arc.

If his perverted/pedo tendencies bother you that much, you should probably drop the series.
Oct 4, 2021 7:05 PM
Dec 2020
Animation is gorgeous
Oct 4, 2021 7:39 PM
Jan 2020
Shit was great. Can't wait for EP2 and the rest. Glad Jobless is back.
Oct 4, 2021 8:47 PM
Apr 2018
KISHIRIKA is adorable!

'That' scene of KISHIRIKA with RUDEUS... epic!
Oct 5, 2021 1:46 AM

Jun 2016
Ah, the long-awaited return of Rudeus and his antics once more. It's good to see him back, alongside waifu Eris and Ruijerd, and it appears he gained an excellent eye ability, 'Foresight'. If anything, it'll be intriguing to see how he makes use of his new eye.

Kishirika seems like a fun character, full of energy and the seasons budget. Curious to see how she'll fit into the plot later.

Oct 5, 2021 4:24 AM

May 2018
oof that eye 'transplant' must have hurt to hell and back. Foresight must be nauseating as well ugh. Eris is slowly becoming more and more top waifu but Roxy is still my number one waifu.
Oct 5, 2021 5:31 AM
Jul 2019
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
How convenient for MC to be aided by a "god" in hard times, telling him what to do, where to go to solve difficult problems, while gaining huge benefits in the process. MC has now acquired an op eye and apparently the demon-loli will be an op ally of his as well in the future. Masterful writing, amirite?

Oh .... I can understand your point.
But, i can assure you there is a reason
(From WN reader)

Anyway, if season 3/4 is coming out, i want to see your reaction for that
scene

JaisyuOct 5, 2021 5:38 AM
Oct 5, 2021 6:15 AM
Feb 2020
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@L0sMichal0s

But i dont understand why you hate such an amazing show. Its probably the best isekai to date with amazing characters and worldbuilding. OST and animations are 10/10 and studio is supposed to animate whole LN so why hate it ?

The answer is simple. Biased opinion. I mean look at your arguments:
amazing show
best isekai to date
amazing characters and worldbuilding
OST and animations are 10/10

I disagree. I've seen better. Not everyone will like this show. Not everyone who hates this show will drop it. That's just how the world works... different opinions and stuff.

is that ur excuse for being a "clown" doing clown stuff?? lmao,i hate TRASH ISEKAI all of them,especially SAO,one if not the one who start that shitty trend,but am i going to sao forum every week? no,why? because im not a "clown" who hate just for the sake of it.

not everyone like the show,yeah but everyone who HATE the show should just leave like after atleast once or twice max,then drop their "low score",thats it.
Oct 5, 2021 6:23 AM

Nov 2013
@zerokarasu

not everyone like the show,yeah but everyone who HATE the show should just leave like after atleast once or twice max,then drop their "low score",thats it.

Maybe that's how things work in your imaginary world, but I'm not part of it so I'll do as I please.
Oct 5, 2021 6:30 AM

Mar 2021
Jaisyu said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
How convenient for MC to be aided by a "god" in hard times, telling him what to do, where to go to solve difficult problems, while gaining huge benefits in the process. MC has now acquired an op eye and apparently the demon-loli will be an op ally of his as well in the future. Masterful writing, amirite?

Oh .... I can understand your point.
But, i can assure you there is a reason
(From WN reader)

Anyway, if season 3/4 is coming out, i want to see your reaction for that
scene

Don't anwser that clown he had been a troll since ss1 you're not the only one who try to reason with him. It's useless and a waste of time
Oct 5, 2021 8:54 AM

Nov 2013
@NhtDesu

Don't anwser that clown he had been a troll since ss1 you're not the only one who try to reason with him. It's useless and a waste of time

You likely believe people who dislike this show must to be trolls and clowns. A mindset of a fanboy, incapable of understanding that the world is not all white and black.
Oct 5, 2021 9:13 AM

Apr 2015
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@NhtDesu

You likely believe people who dislike this show must to be trolls and clowns. A mindset of a fanboy, incapable of understanding that the world is not all white and black.
It's just the hivemind looking out for itself. If they don't somehow invalidate our presence as simply "trolling", they'd be unable to cope.

It's the natural cycle of any popular show. It'll die down eventually.
Oct 5, 2021 9:31 AM

Mar 2021
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@NhtDesu

Considering who talking. You hate the show but still watching it Ok that's fine I sometime do be like that but you refuse to accept any good point in this show then what's the point of your criticize if it just full of bias and negativity since part 1 bruh don't lie you just want see people rage at your comment. You justify yours viewpoint about how bad the show is and stubbornly ignore anyone who try to reason with you so yeah you're not a clown you're the entire circus.
Oct 5, 2021 9:46 AM
Apr 2015
The demon empress was so funny, I like how cartoonish the animation looked during that moment. Happy to have Rudeus back! Hoping for a great seasons
Oct 5, 2021 9:52 AM
Jan 2021
holy moly i forgot how good this anime is and the the demon empress part was funny, seeing this episode was so god damn hilarious and interesting.

can wait for next episode.
Oct 5, 2021 10:08 AM

Nov 2013
@NhtDesu

Considering who talking. You hate the show but still watching it Ok that's fine I sometime do be like that but you refuse to accept any good point in this show then what's the point of your criticize if it just full of bias and negativity since part 1 bruh don't lie you just want see people rage at your comment. You justify yours viewpoint about how bad the show is and stubbornly ignore anyone who try to reason with you so yeah you're not a clown you're the entire circus.

You need to look up a definition of strawman.
I don't refuse to accept any good point in this show. Just because you make things up to feel better about yourself, doesn't mean the world will accept them as facts.
If I talk about the negatives, doesn't mean I don't see the positives. I simply chose to say what I said. Get over it.
I gave season 1 a reasonable 6/10 btw. Your accusations of me hating this show and trolling is baseless and pathetic.
You need to mature a bit and realize that taste is subjective. Just because I say I don't like this show, doesn't mean I have to be trolling, giving it a low score, dropping it and avoiding forums. Does belittling others judging on your taste make you feel better? You don't see me throwing insults at people who like things I don't. Ironically, your initial comment mentioning me can be considered trolling, and a provocation. For your consideration, trolling is punishable on Mal, so be careful with your next blunt comment.
Oct 5, 2021 10:23 AM
Jul 2018
Honestly, that fight between Eris and Rudreus was amazing! Rudreus went too far with it though. Also, it was animated nicely. I hope the animation stays like that, good work animators of this anime series!

>>> Kishirika scene when she was taking her pants off was weird lmao

That conversation between the Superd guy and Rudreus, very uwu

I have a bad feeling about that Mr. Cleaner guy [shown at the last clip of the episode]

ANOTHER REASON FOR ME TO LIVE!!! Second part of the first season of Mushoku Tensei is finally out! Let's go~!
Oct 5, 2021 12:07 PM

Apr 2020
they put fucking impact frames on fucking panties that's a first

┌─❈❇❈─┐

└─❈❇❈─┘

Oct 5, 2021 12:23 PM
Sep 2018
OMG Eris is so different from what she was WHAAAAT the girl can use a sword!!! And Rudeus is the same as before ahah… I was waiting for this for a long time ahah love the opening and ending too!!
Oct 5, 2021 5:08 PM

Aug 2021
The Holy Trinity has returned.
Oct 5, 2021 10:41 PM

Sep 2019
You know this adaptation gets it when Eris steals the show in every scene she's in just as she did in light novel. Also, that entire sequence with Kishirika was perfect. Can't get over how good this anime looks when it matters the most.
Oct 5, 2021 11:44 PM

Apr 2020
matias067 said:

oh damn we almost got to see buck naked loli Eris!
5/5.

yikes, not what you should be sounding excited about...
Oct 5, 2021 11:52 PM
Mar 2021
It was great
The animation was also nice , as they kept up with the pace
Oct 5, 2021 11:54 PM
Apr 2016
They straight flexed their animation quality in the ocean scene. Insane production level for a low value shot means this season’s animation will be insanely good throughout.
Oct 6, 2021 6:00 AM

Oct 2015
Mushoku Tensei is back^^

One year seems to have passed with Rudeus, Eris, and Ruijerd. Eris and Ruijerd being more rumored members of the trios "Dead End" party.

Roxy was spying while Eris and Ruijerd were training while Rudeus was doing what God told him to do and was walking around the back alleys with food.

Rudeus meeting a hungry kid who was the resurrection of Great Demon Empress or something. Rudeus got a demon eye as a reward for saving her life... While going back he runs into some guy...

Rest is just Rudeus testing it when fighting against Eris and him going to sell is staff and being stopped by Ruijerd.

Overall good start for the 2nd season and sorry for this lazy writing ...

Oct 6, 2021 9:24 AM

Aug 2007
Oh look, another loli!

I'm sad a bunch of time passed and we didn't get to see it. I did enjoy seeing Roxy just running around in the background. Forsite eye seems like it'd be annoying, useful but annoying.
Oct 6, 2021 11:29 AM
May 2018
Good animation, music, attention to detail and decent writing as always, Mushoku Tensei continues to deliver.

I'll just have to accept MC is and will always be a pervert. So sad, if it weren't so I would probably have given this show a 10 out of 10. Everything else is so perfect, but this bugs me so much, I just can't ignore it.

Gotta admit tho, that scene with the Demon Queen was hilarious. Kishirika is now my favorite character, hope to see more of her in this season.

Good stuff, will keep watching because the worldbuilding and characters are generally pretty good.
Oct 6, 2021 12:44 PM

Jun 2020
And thus one of the best shows this year returns. The OP and ED are great once again. A great start to the 2nd season. I hope they tone down the perverted nature of Rudeus a bit tho.
Oct 6, 2021 7:33 PM

Aug 2020
wow i really missed this a lot. 6 months was definitely worth the wait. Its nice to be back.

Kirishika's pretty cute. I definitely like her a lot more than when she first showed up. Legit was gonna die, ate some food, give this random kid a demon eye lmao.

that ed tho. it hits very different from the banger in the previous cour.

looking forward to this every week!
Oct 6, 2021 8:21 PM

Jun 2013
DannX said:
Good animation, music, attention to detail and decent writing as always, Mushoku Tensei continues to deliver.

I'll just have to accept MC is and will always be a pervert. So sad, if it weren't so I would probably have given this show a 10 out of 10. Everything else is so perfect, but this bugs me so much, I just can't ignore it.

Gotta admit tho, that scene with the Demon Queen was hilarious. Kishirika is now my favorite character, hope to see more of her in this season.

Good stuff, will keep watching because the worldbuilding and characters are generally pretty good.

I can really relate to this. I read through the entire Web Novel and I felt so conflicted during the whole reading. The author clearly knows how to write: there are many moments in the series where other character's PoVs are described and they are remarkably enticing and engaging. Outside of that, there's real, tangible effort to apply realism to this world in ways other isekais, or heck other fictions, fail to show. There's care put into describing the history of this world, into displaying the sheer scale of the distances people travel, into choregraphing realistic and believable fights and encounters, and so on. It's great.

But most of the series is narrated through Rudeus' PoV, and his PoV is just unbearable at times. There are fantastic moments of clarity that he has, but a significant portion of the series is just Rudeus driveling on about unnecessary details and thoughts.

Part of the reason I'm excited for the Anime is being able to see the story without having to read through the pages of his inner monologues, since he is actually an interesting and impressive character if you observe him from an outside perspective.
Oct 6, 2021 9:18 PM
Apr 2019
Mushoku is back! Animation is stunning as always, fun loli character, and Eris being adorable. What more could you want?
Oct 6, 2021 10:33 PM

Sep 2015
Pretty solid first episode to start this season off!
Oct 6, 2021 11:49 PM
Sep 2019
Loki0830 said:
DannX said:

I can really relate to this. I read through the entire Web Novel and I felt so conflicted during the whole reading. The author clearly knows how to write: there are many moments in the series where other character's PoVs are described and they are remarkably enticing and engaging. Outside of that, there's real, tangible effort to apply realism to this world in ways other isekais, or heck other fictions, fail to show. There's care put into describing the history of this world, into displaying the sheer scale of the distances people travel, into choregraphing realistic and believable fights and encounters, and so on. It's great.

But most of the series is narrated through Rudeus' PoV, and his PoV is just unbearable at times. There are fantastic moments of clarity that he has, but a significant portion of the series is just Rudeus driveling on about unnecessary details and thoughts.

Part of the reason I'm excited for the Anime is being able to see the story without having to read through the pages of his inner monologues, since he is actually an interesting and impressive character if you observe him from an outside perspective.

Yup, you nailed it with this post alone.

Discomfort is something we can't evade when reading Mushoku Tensei. Whether it comes from Rudeus or other characters, it doesn't go away despite having decided to read it all the way because it's really good. Honestly, the story being written from the inside perspective of a degenerate piece of trash is very daring as it will attract all sorts of controversy or praise.

Therefore, we have to accept that, like horror movies, not everyone can stomach Mushoku Tensei's content despite constant assurance from fans that it does get better the further it goes.
Nikki24Oct 6, 2021 11:54 PM
Oct 7, 2021 1:08 AM

Dec 2020
YOOOO ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE !!!

love how we jumped right into where we left. no recap no nothing related to the other season just moving directly head on since the last season was pretty far from being forgettable

didn't really like elris last season but this trio journey really made her grow on me. when she shook rudeus' hand after getting defeated i was really confused but her follow attack after that wasn't surprising, her getting upset over losing wad saddening too.

also roxy !!!! my girl and rudeus crossing paths with each other but after one and another so they haven't met up yet

new character!! demon lord kid child thingy andd new ally scar face guy :OO pretty nice start for the first episode cant wait for the next one!
Oct 7, 2021 1:21 AM

Sep 2011
I really missed this anime... This first episode was awesome and it maintains the irony of the first season XD I love Rudeus's face when he become a pervert old man lol Kirishika <3
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

399 by JasperLord »»
May 19, 1:40 AM

» Does Rudeus ever stop being a pervert

Jking_The_Dark - Mar 22

36 by ChaChaVan »»
May 17, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2021

190 by marta_valse »»
May 14, 3:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

467 by MRP044 »»
May 13, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2021

274 by marta_valse »»
May 13, 12:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.