Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 26, 2020 8:26 PM

Aug 2018
After a number of bad episodes we finally get something good. This was refreshing. The past few episodes are unbearable to watch. I'm not really convinced with the plot this anime offers, all I could say was its a wasted potential.

At least they blessed us with a happy ending.
Dec 26, 2020 8:50 PM

Aug 2010
Maeda Jun has fallen. I will be sure to stay away from his works in the future. There were so many things wrong with this show. Yota is was one of the worst written characters I've seen. And what was with the forced romance. Could've made it platonic or familial but apparently it was romantic? Maeda, you disgust me. I still can't believe this is the same guy that wrote Clannad, Little Busters, Angel Beats, Air, Kanon and even Charlotte. I'm now glad you were not the writer from Summer Pockets. I still appreciate all his previous works but other then that... goodbye Maeda.

Dec 26, 2020 9:04 PM

Apr 2020
WOW WHAT A FUCKING ENDING. Seeing them all smiles when Hina returned to them was a sight to see. Aww, they're all happy when they finished the film and they watching them altogether. Hina having the custom-made suit back is wonderful, I really want that. And Yota proving his love to Hina was lovely. You know what, I agree. THIS SHOW FELL INTO MEDIOCRITY!

I don't know what they are thinking while making this. Giving out so much potential from the start and leaving us with oh so many plotholes and unanswered points is so frustrating. And wth is that plot armor of an ending, they should have left Hina there damn it but NO. Hina on last second actually wants Yoha. And seeing them all smiling everytime in the last half of the episode sickens me. I mean why would all of you force yourselves to the brim for her. Uh, the DISAPPOINTMENT.

I'll give it a 5 because I am still generous enough from its production quality. But just like GOH, the story fell so much that it became really bad. Even though the pacing wasn't as that bad in that show, the bullshittery that I need to see throughout the show was just defeating. So yeah I'm sorry Jun Maeda, but what I said previously from the start of the show is that Kamisama ni Natta hi is a MAKE-OR-BREAK situation. In this case, it was a BREAKER for us and our confidence in your works dwindled considerably.
Dec 26, 2020 9:09 PM

Sep 2011
This is the sign that Maeda needs to stop. Yes I was a fan of his works but his writing keeps deteriorating. Some, if not all, story arcs are recycled, such as Inazami arc and even this final arc. As for the final arc, it completely reminded me of most parts of Yui's arc of Angel Beats but it failed to give me some feels and Yota just made everything worse. The only uniqueness of this series is Maeda never used supernatural elements and surprisingly he kept that way until the very end, unlike his previous works.

But, in all honesty, Maeda needs to stop.

Dec 26, 2020 9:09 PM
Dec 2018
Quantum superbullshit. 4/10
Dec 26, 2020 9:10 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, it wasn't platonic at all. It was real love what MC was feeling for Hina... How? Since when this development happened? Living with a stranger for a month ended up having more weight than having a crush of years on a childhood friend?

And also fuck the decision of portraying Youta's actions as something good. Since last episode, it was more than obvious how bad he was at dealing with kids with special needs so seeing him "winning" over the health professionals was particularly infuriating. The anime tried to lessen this decision by having Hina being the one to call for him because she suddenly remembered his name but that's just bullshit. How is he supposed to take care of her while assisting college? Will she come with him if he has to move to another city? What about if she suffers a relapse and there is no health equipment near? Though of course, this last scenario is quite unlikely given how "light" this Logos Syndrome thing ended up being. I mean, this so serious disease was meant to be terminal yet here we have Hina after nearly a year of suffering it: being strong enough to play basketball, take part in a movie and even showing some signals of recovery in the process. "Cerebral atrophy and neurogenic muscular atrophy that deteriorates over time."... Are we talking about the same disease that caused her mother to commit suicide and the father to abandon her?

Quite awful series overall. First handful of episodes were completely pointless story-wise and of course, this led the narrative to develop some horrible pacing issues in the long run. Not to mention the lots of plot points that were tossed aside because of the obvious time constraints. Seriously, you can't expect to develop a decent story if you have the first 7 episodes or so being wasted in having the cast just fooling around and doing nonsense.
As for other aspects, comedy was bad, the way in how the series was forcing the sad moments onto the audience was terrible and the cast as a whole ended up being rather uninspiring in terms of personalities and motivations (Tengan started hanging out with teenagers firstly because she wanted Youta's dick. Come on...). Also sorry but I found Hina particularly annoying and noisy as main character.

Only good aspects: breathtaking visuals and scenography accompanied by a very nice OST but other than that, this show was an absolute disaster since probably the Mahjong episode.

1/10 - Surprisingly, the worst anime of 2020 for me and my first "serious" 1/10 score as well. Man, and I thought nothing would surpass Yesterday wo Utatte and Darwin's Game this year.
SouthRzVaDec 26, 2020 9:13 PM
Dec 26, 2020 9:14 PM

Oct 2010
Kamisama ni Natta Hi finished. I honestly don't get the hate I see. It could've used a few more episodes for sure, but overall I thought it was pretty strong and emotional. Not a big fan of the ending but a really happy ending wasn't really an option. Saddest? No. her dying after all this would've been sadder. But it still really really sucks that she didn't recover.

I can understand rating this like 6 (7 being average) but anything lower just makes me laugh. It wasn't really offensively bad in any way.
KougeruDec 26, 2020 9:28 PM
Dec 26, 2020 9:19 PM

Sep 2011
Kougeru said:
I can understand rating this like 7 (average) but anything lower just makes me laugh. It wasn't really offensively bad in any way.
Because it's a terribly written show? Not hard to rate this below a 7. In fact, I can't see why anyone would rate this melodrama more than a 5—oh wait, that's because of "opinions."
Dec 26, 2020 9:29 PM

Oct 2010
Opticflash said:
Average show throughout. No mention of Hina's disease?

5/10.

It was mentioned like 5 times this episode...
Dec 26, 2020 9:31 PM

Oct 2010
Tyrel said:
Kougeru said:
I can understand rating this like 7 (average) but anything lower just makes me laugh. It wasn't really offensively bad in any way.
Because it's a terribly written show? Not hard to rate this below a 7. In fact, I can't see why anyone would rate this melodrama more than a 5—oh wait, that's because of "opinions."

It has a lot of it's flaws in how things connect but there's a lot of strong themes within the show that counter it. You call it "Bad writing" just because you can't understand it. https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1884752 this thread explains some of these things. There's more though. TLDR the show doesn't translate strongly to western audiences.

Also not sure why you even watch anime when your average is 6 which suggests you just hate most anime anyway.
Dec 26, 2020 9:34 PM
Aug 2019
to see hina back, it's a very happy thing
Dec 26, 2020 9:35 PM

May 2019
It seems I'm in the minority when I consider this an above-average anime. It set out to accomplish a sharp tonal contrast and, in my opinion, succeeded wonderfully; the pacing, story composition and even direction/auditory control was transformed by episode 10, culminating in a fitting end that typified the contradictory and dichotomous nature of the anime itself.

A solid 7/10, Hina was the linchpin, and she nailed it.
liam0207Dec 26, 2020 9:38 PM

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Dec 26, 2020 9:40 PM

Sep 2011
DarkEXE said:
Unintentionally hilarious finale xD
Could not explain better my feelings right now. 5/10 because of OP&ED and technical side. Creative side, 0/10
Dec 26, 2020 9:40 PM

Aug 2018
Kougeru said:
Opticflash said:
Average show throughout. No mention of Hina's disease?

5/10.

Hina was supposed to succumb to the disease. She did not without any rational explanation. Her condition and health wasn't emphasized.
Dec 26, 2020 9:54 PM

Mar 2012
The episodes were just so random, specially the celebrity joining in a bunch of kids, what was the point. Then all of a sudden Hina realizes that it's only her world that ends (we all saw that coming) and the series takes a 180 turn. They didn't build any relations between the character, everything was just on a whim so I couldn't feel sad for any of them. The drama was way too forced.

Also I don't get Hina's illness, wasn't she completely unable to walk before? How in the world did a quantum computer fix all of that and how was she still able to walk after they took it out. Her remembering Yota exactly when he was leaving was kinda generic as well was totally expecting it at that point.
Dec 26, 2020 10:03 PM
Jul 2018
I feel like this could have had more potential. We still don't know what "the deep state" did with the device in hina's brain. That could have been embellished more had this go on for 24 episodes and leave room for more plot. What a waste.
Dec 26, 2020 10:04 PM

Nov 2008
Opticflash said:
Kougeru said:

Hina was supposed to succumb to the disease. She did not without any rational explanation. Her condition and health wasn't emphasized.

I mean, they didn't SAY how much time it would take for her to succumb though? Could be two years...could be two and a half...who really knows?

Still has to use a wheelchair and can barely communicate, lol what do you want?

Dec 26, 2020 10:10 PM

Mar 2019
No one is ever satisfied...

In 11 of 12 episodes... the ratings never were so bad... actually.. 70%+ = 5/5..

And now, the 12th episode.. almost 60% low ratings...

This was a nice ending... decent one... (Maybe we expected more from Jun Maeda).

Clearly not the best... also not in Top10 of the Year... but at least, this was more entertaining that other cringe/normie series... with hilarious 8-9 scorings... in the season and year 2020...

PS: Throught all episodes, i always felt vibes of Irodoku, in this series...

8/10 for me... OP/ED Songs... For sure in Top10 of the Year.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Dec 26, 2020 10:12 PM
Oct 2019
The show as a whole was fine, it had some really good episodes but the end did nothing for me.

For obvious point, it felt way weaker than Charlotte and Angel Beats.

Honestly all the characters felt bit annoying, Youta especially.
The relationship between Yota and Hina looks just wrong, I don't remember getting their exact ages but Youta is almost in college while Hina doesn't even look old enough to be in high school.
It doesn't feel like there were real hard decisions or character progression made, it just all worked out somehow.

In the end I think what drags the anime down is the last three episodes. If Youta after visiting Hina realised he can't do anything as he is, left, went on to become a doctor, after years of research cured her condition and finally brought her back home that I think would make the anime as a whole better.

Like, what did Yota really do to get Hina back? Stayed at a therapy facility for barely two weeks, one hour a day trying to connect with Hina(and royally fucking up most of the days), drawing few pictures and staying up one night to play games for Hina to enjoy them easier. That feels watching it so unsubstantial, on the other hand if he spent years studying just to understand the disease and then years researching to cure it, now that's substance. Plus, he wouldn't be doing it all for selfish reasons but also to make sure no one else has to make the hard decision him and Hina's father had to make. He could also become a researcher for the CEO's company and confront her about Hina, again making some character development, possibly really befriending Suzuki, we could see Sora on her way to become a big director. Just so much potential.

Fine anime but could have been way better.

EDIT: Looking through the discussion, I agree that it all felt kind of random.
Kayaba_JDec 26, 2020 10:16 PM
Dec 26, 2020 10:21 PM

Dec 2014
hmm kinda sads to see hina like this...but I guess the stry ended in a good way I guess
Dec 26, 2020 11:03 PM
Oct 2016
I was gonna give this series a 6 at first, but the last 3 episodes were kinda good. Last episode didn't made much sence to me. Hina who was not well at all suddenly stars to miss Yota when he's about to leave? Yeah right, very convenient. And then they want to resume filming their crappy movie with Hina who can't even think or walk properly.
But still it wasn't all bad, so I'm gonna give it a 7/10
Dec 26, 2020 11:06 PM
Nov 2010
I'm so disappointed. Towards the end, I just feel so disconnected with the whole show. The reunion at the end felt so rushed, it's really cringey. I really hope Jun Maeda stops living in his own dream and actually realizes that he's doing many things wrong with this anime.
Dec 26, 2020 11:21 PM

Aug 2018
Chiibi said:
Opticflash said:

I mean, they didn't SAY how much time it would take for her to succumb though? Could be two years...could be two and a half...who really knows?

Still has to use a wheelchair and can barely communicate, lol what do you want?

My bad. I misremembered and had previously thought that it stated she was supposed to succumb but the chip was keeping her alive.
Dec 26, 2020 11:49 PM

Apr 2020
Chiibi said:
Fario-P said:

Oh my god I had the same thoughts too! Legit thought Hina was gonna get killed off and the whole episode just reminded me of Air... god I should get to rewatching that soon, so underappreciated.

I KNEW YOU WOULD. XD

For reals, that whole scene with Youta and Hina was EXACTLY like

Then I thought she might die as she ran to Youta, I thought she might die as she walked to him during the filming scene....and they kept faking us out. xD

I thought she died when she fell asleep watching the movie. 🤣
Dec 27, 2020 1:18 AM

Mar 2014
Why did this go down the lolicon route
Dec 27, 2020 1:42 AM

Apr 2016
I've seen some people say that Yota being in love with a disabled Hina is problematic but they literally confessed to each other in episode 9 before Hina was taken to have the chip removed. At that point in time Yota didn't even know if he was even going to see her again let alone her state.

This is not to defend how unrealistic her recovery seemed to be going this episode right as Yota was about to be kicked out or how the romance between the two wasn't that well developed because both of those things were big problems in my opinion.

However it makes sense in the context of Hina being able to fully recover her functionality and make her own decisions that their feelings for each other would return to what they were in episode 9. I don't think it's fair at all to say that Maeda was saying it was ok to take advantage of someone disabled for romantic reasons.
Dec 27, 2020 2:14 AM

Jan 2020
Didn't expect that the last episode will be even shittier than the previous one. Well, at least it ended.

Such a wasted potential in my opinion. I had a lot of hopes for the show in the beginning, but in the end, it turned out to a really half-assed effort into making a tear-jerker. A lot of things didn't make any sense whatsoever and were simply left unexplained. Especially Yota was completely intolerable. He's even more frustrating to watch than Kazuya to be honest. Well, not like most other characters of the show are any better.

3/10
Dec 27, 2020 2:27 AM
Apr 2020
this was not sad but depressing
Dec 27, 2020 2:29 AM

Feb 2020
I know this Anime was pretty badly written and other stuff.

But I didn't get bored, So 6/10

I really wished that the story was related to Hina becoming a real God. Oh What a letdown.
Dec 27, 2020 2:48 AM

Mar 2014
I don't understand why this anime gets all the hate. Well, it wasn't the best Jun Maeda's work, but it doesn't deserve 1/10. I still think that Charlotte was slightly better than this. For me, it was still an average series with forced drama, unlikable characters and boring story. 5,5/10
Dec 27, 2020 3:09 AM
Apr 2020
Welp, the short film in the last episode is more dramatic than the actual story, definitely not the saddest anime made.

They even dropped Yota x Kyouko.

Despite of that, this is quite entertaining. I started my score at 9,now I'm giving this a 7.

Dec 27, 2020 3:25 AM
Mar 2019
Finally i saw the episode

My real oppinion

The anime its so good, yes

Animation 10/10
OST 9/10
Stor 9/10
character 8/10

The only bad its that this anime will have more than 12 episodes to not have so force final. The have a lot of possibilites like hotoro an other characters stories

I swear in impossible of an ova but with the hate to Jun an he quit int weeter.

people not know that he an the studio an all people implicated do the best with this 12 episodres. They learn about mistakes an in future will do their bests

Final note 9/10
Dec 27, 2020 3:36 AM

Jun 2019
I had really high hopes from this anime. But I'm disappointed at the end. I'm happy that Hina will be fine now but this ain't it, Chief.
Saddest Anime..? Nope. Sorry, but it doesn't hold a candle to the works of Clannad and some other masterpieces you've created Maeda-San.
Dec 27, 2020 3:56 AM
Sep 2020
What plot, just trow that junk out, the loli god, who is def not 6, who turns into a braindead leaflet, will remember she loves the flat mc last second cause.. yes.

I almost felt like a different person, who didnt know what the rest of the anime was about, directed the last few episodes. There were no tie ins, just vauge statements like "we had so much fun with our freinds".

Also does anyone else find it uncomfortable that hes in love with a braindead child, I know shes like that cause of her disease, but its just wrong on so many levels.
Dec 27, 2020 4:01 AM

Apr 2020
So yeah in the end it became another koe no katachi

Dec 27, 2020 4:45 AM
May 2011
Bro people need to stop giving everything 8/9 outta 10. This is a 5 outta 10 show aka MEH.
What was the point of the ramen girl
What was the point of the lawyer girl
The entire point of the hacker kid was as a plot device??? To uber Yota to the hospice hina is???

Honestly what was the point of spending almost the forst half of the show on izanami. Her story was easily the best but Kinda pointless to everything else.
And nobody can tell me the whole "take revenge on that truck by jumping on it" little backstory wasnt fucking dumb as hell as well. JUN is writing as if hes still in 2008. Unlike most creators he actually has the tools, the influence, and the ingredients to make something special but for FUCKS SAKE STOP TRYING TO CRAM A VNs WORTH OF CONTENT INTO 12 EPISODES.
Dec 27, 2020 5:16 AM

Mar 2014
Needless to mention, but the music / OST's were really, really good! Especially the last OST during the end credits with the piano playing...ah, i like this OST so much.

Animation was solid.

But the story and characters....expected so much more.
The story had the some emotional moments, but they weren't heavy that could me make crying. The anime movie "Maquia" was more able to do this.
One of the reasons for me is the "rushed story" at the end part of the anime and also the problem about the flat characters. Couldn't empathize with any of them, except Izanami and her dad. The rest of the cast was just boring for me.

Sadly the worst anime adaption of Jun Maeda. Just can rate it as 5 / 10.

I just hope for better anime next time with qualities like Clannad, Kanon.
Dec 27, 2020 5:48 AM
Jan 2020
omg this final makes me cry so much,
Dec 27, 2020 6:44 AM
Jul 2020
I agree with everyone who said the show started out really good then became mediocre if not plain boring. 5/10 is a fair rating. I WANTED to like this show I really did. But that ending felt so rushed and everything was resolved in the first 10 minutes of the last episode.
Dec 27, 2020 7:09 AM

Sep 2017
People love hating on Jun Maeda like it's the coolest thing to do. I mean I can understand the argument against Charlotte for being rushed af in the end, despite the fact that I quite enjoyed the last episode. This one tho... idk? I loved the comedy this series put out. I think it's some of the funniest stuff he has done. I can see how it takes away from where the series goes. Comedy in the first half and drama in the second is very formulaic for this kinda show, but perhaps ppl found it extra annoying this time? I mean the second half was certainly much worse than the first half, but it's not god awful and it doesn't take away the greatness of bar rescue and co. Whatever, maybe you guys should just say away from 12 episode Maeda originals since they always follow the same formula.
Dec 27, 2020 7:15 AM
Jun 2017
Wow the people who heard it was gonna be the saddest show ever are so butthurt on this forum lol. It had it's sad moments and I did let a manly tear flow 2 or 3 times but as far as sad shows it is nowhere near the best one (not even top 5 IMO). Still enjoyed it a lot tho and they handled the comedy really well. I personally say it is a strong 7 (maybe low 8 on a good day?) and I can see why someone might find it a 5 or 6 but I think anyhting below a 4 is undeserving and just the result of nitpicking and flawed expectation-management.
Dec 27, 2020 7:19 AM
Jan 2016
It starts great, the first 4 episode was a pure comedy and I enjoyed it. Tbh Jun's writing wasn't the problem, I think its more like 12 eps barely able to summarize Jun's actual story. I can't even sympathize or even cry bcuz I can't feel the depth of the relationship between Hina, Yota, and the other characters. Everything seems to be too rushed.
Dec 27, 2020 7:28 AM

Aug 2009
Jun Maeda must have been very proud of himself when he was writing the movie's plot and how it parallels Hina's life.

Wow such kino....

You know, i would like to see how Clannad and Kanon would turn out if he were to write them now.

Am I harsh? Was this the limitations of 12 episodes? Honestly, i doubt it.

The episodes about the celebrity and the ramen shop AND their characters werent even needed. Hell even that hacker kid wasnt needed. This could have really worked with 12 eps if he wanted to make something good.

Hell Angel Beats was 1 cour and still was a lot better. Will anyone remember this in a few years?
Dec 27, 2020 9:06 AM

Jul 2020
I thought this show will be somewhat special when I watched the first episode, since Jun Maeda said he strives for this anime to be "the saddest of all time".

But after the mahjong episode, I gradually lost hope. Considering the fact that Jun Maeda's comedic writing never really appealed to me I thought that maybe the dramatic elements can make up for it. But yeah, no it did not. It wasn't bad per se but it was average at best.

5/10

I accept random friend requests!
Dec 27, 2020 11:22 AM

Apr 2011
I love Clannad... I mean, it's my favorite anime of all time and I really thank Jun Maeda for being the main guy behind this work that influenced my life immensely. I like Kanon and Air even though they are a little bit too melodramatic (Clannad has a fair amount of melodrama too, but the "after story" is miraculously good) However, Maeda keeps disappointing me since Angel Beats with forced sentimentalism without proper build-up.

I think the problem lies in his intention of writing a script. As far as I remember, in the revelation announcements of both Charlotte and Kamisama ni Natta Hi, he claimed things like "I will make sure that you will cry a lot" or "I'm going to make this the saddest show you watch." This mindset of Maeda prevents him from writing a quality story because all he cares about is making the viewers cry at the end. As a result, we get a superficial drama that looks extremely sloppy most of the time. I still love him because of what he brought to my life with Clannad, but I don't think I will have any expectations when he announces his next work.
Dec 27, 2020 12:27 PM
Nov 2018
The resolution was sorta nice, but the last 2-3 episodes really soured my enjoyment of this show. Also not a fan of the implications of the hina yota dynamic. I’m just gonna believe it’s a familial love and nothing romantic. Overall this show is a big MEH.
Dec 27, 2020 2:20 PM

Jul 2013
The show tried so hard to make me laugh. I didn't laugh.
The show tried so hard to make me cry. I didn't cry.

So much time wasted on the boring sci-fi bullcrap when all it does is to mentally regress Hina to 3 years old state. Something you could achieve by just... have her accidentally hit her head on a tree or something.

The idea that Youta loves this random kid he had known for a month so much so that he'd take her out of a top class facility and dedicates his whole life to look after her.... sigh. At least Hina didn't magically go back to normal because power of friendship, I guess. Worst case scenario avoided.

So much time spent and so much importance given to this group of friends. The only name I remember at the end is Izanami. I rest my case.

4/10, both Jun Maeda and PA works are going down hill.
Dec 27, 2020 2:37 PM
Feb 2020
Honestly, its such a weird show. Could have done without the creator feeling the need for a sad ending. The romance between Yota and that girl got ignored. I got the feeling from the start it would be about the "god" helping Yota and they sort of become really really good friends but that got thrown out the window because like I said, the author felt the story needing some bs emotional ending. Yota threw all emotional believability out of the window so it felt forced, not to say that he was supposed to be an accurate representation of a human but I mean with the whole hospital thing and his impulsive actions.

Also, you can never tell if their love is more family love or literally dead romantic love. Would have helped to have had that distinction, the line between it was made even more blurry by him giving up going to college with the girl he liked for whatever reason. He practically gave up on the girl.

I'll give it an 8 but its really a 7 - 7.5, 7.6 at max in my eyes. Could have been something more deserving of an 8.
NotificationsDec 27, 2020 2:40 PM
Dec 27, 2020 2:42 PM
Feb 2020
mrixl said:
The resolution was sorta nice, but the last 2-3 episodes really soured my enjoyment of this show. Also not a fan of the implications of the hina yota dynamic. I’m just gonna believe it’s a familial love and nothing romantic. Overall this show is a big MEH.

Yeah I seriously could not tell if they were in love romantically or not.
Dec 27, 2020 2:59 PM

Oct 2012
Well, this was actually even worse than I imagined, this time Maeda topped even Charlotte with his trainwreck writing. Sum of the last episode would be the word 'cringe' and the movie they worked on was nothing but mess. When good memories were mentioned I had to laugh as nothing in this series felt like characters had any chemistry between them, quite contrary, most of their lines were forced.

Whole series led basically nowhere, characters were joke and it was complete was of time. There were probably only one good episode with Izanami (ep5) and even though she was reduced to nothing after that, the same as every other character. Hina was unlikable from the start and the MC was annoying as fuck for the most of the series.

2/10 and I'm still generous as this is Maeda's worst work to date. Can't really understand how something like this could have been written by someone who wrote Clannad before. He should ditch writing completely and focus on making good soundtracks instead.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2020

131 by stverc »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2020

197 by stverc »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2020

168 by stverc »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2020

126 by stverc »»
Today, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2020

179 by stverc »»
Yesterday, 4:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.