Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 9, 2020 3:36 AM
May 2020
It's amazing how unpredictable this manga is.
Jul 9, 2020 3:55 AM

Nov 2013
Well, now it will SUCK if Eren suddenly has a change of heart. He seems hellbent on destroying the world, fully realizing the consequences and what he's doing. This makes me wonder how the story will end, actually!
Jul 9, 2020 5:43 AM
Apr 2019
Lmao the author is in tough position I mean if he made eren destroy and kill everybody the fans will get upset and if he make Eren have a sudden change in his plan and won't kill anyone cuz his friends convinced him not to, the fans will get mad so what the hell do you ppl want!!! Well for me I hope he will go with his plan and destroy every single soul cuz they deserve it. I mean what a sad and terrifying life he lived our MC I'm 100% with him

As for historia's child still not confirmed idk but I feel like the author wants us to "think" that it's Eren child based on the conversation between historia and Eren. In my opinion there's still another flashback between these two cuz things still shady

Lool mikasa's feelings confirmed by the author. I'm looking forward to Eren mikasa conversation in the future

Well. that was one nice ch right there looking forward what will happen.
Jul 9, 2020 7:33 AM
Feb 2018
i agree with Eren's plan, erase your problem without endangering your love ones, if only Eren's friends would only agree, morals f*** morals if the only few love ones and your home being threatened F*** the world, if the world wants eldian kingdom and the eldians completely erased then Eren's choice is justified, fire with fire even if Eren fails i will always remember him as one of the greatest charaters ever written he carried all the burdens of his people and almost all of their problem's so they live a happy life without worrying about their lives being taken, the world cornered him and leave him without any options other than to destroy the world.
TEAM EREN ALL THE WAY
EVEN IF HE LOSES
Jul 9, 2020 7:59 AM

Oct 2017
Great chapter!

The art was really freaking good! Those swimming titans though!

Good to see historia again even though it’s a flashback. Kinda expected that she would oppose eren’s plan.
Jul 9, 2020 8:45 AM
Jul 2020
Sakata_geen said:
Lmao the author is in tough position I mean if he made eren destroy and kill everybody the fans will get upset and if he make Eren have a sudden change in his plan and won't kill anyone cuz his friends convinced him not to, the fans will get mad so what the hell do you ppl want!!! Well for me I hope he will go with his plan and destroy every single soul cuz they deserve it. I mean what a sad and terrifying life he lived our MC I'm 100% with him

As for historia's child still not confirmed idk but I feel like the author wants us to "think" that it's Eren child based on the conversation between historia and Eren. In my opinion there's still another flashback between these two cuz things still shady

Lool mikasa's feelings confirmed by the author. I'm looking forward to Eren mikasa conversation in the future

Well. that was one nice ch right there looking forward what will happen.

come on man don't say every soul outside world deserves it you are going to contradict eren himself by saying that. eren knows everybody is same when he actually lived with his enemies.
Regarding what author is going to do i think he is going to take middle approach like most of marley is destroyed but world is saved by alliance.
Jul 10, 2020 11:38 PM
Jun 2019
Holy shit. Looking back at the first few panels of the story and then seeing these beautiful double page spreads of the colossal titans makes u realize how far Isayama has come as an artist.This really looks like the end of the world.Yet again we see how much determined Eren is to see this through. He is not doing it for revenge but to protect his own people against the inevitable destruction of Paradis. Given how he has only 4 more years to live makes this situation all the more tragic.
Although it's not 100 percent confirmed it does make sense from a narrative standpoint that Eren is the father. After laying waste to the entire world, he wishes that something pure would remain from him, something untainted by war or hatred and free from the cycle of violence. This would explain the final panel of the story Isayama released a few years ago with Eren(supposedly) picking up the child and telling him "you are free".
JB-2000Jul 10, 2020 11:53 PM
Jul 11, 2020 4:42 AM

Jun 2011
Fantastic Chapter! since the sea scene ChadEren was born.
Please, Isayama DON'T back down.. NO talk no jutsu, NO Eren is the good guy BS.
ChadEren MARCH FORWARD!! Delete your enemies.. or go down trying.

Jul 11, 2020 2:05 PM
Dec 2019
This chapter was amazing! Eren is just so fucked up and titans can swin, what else can we expect?
Jul 12, 2020 12:06 AM
Jun 2015
does anyone know how many chapters we have left? It's clear it's ending soon but I don't know if the amount of chapters left has been announced... but all in all that was a crazy ass form and Im glad we got those flashbacks
Jul 12, 2020 12:09 AM
Jun 2015
Satou0Kun said:

I completely agree! I really hope Ishiyama doesnt go down the cheesy route where everything just magically works out in the end that what they kinda did for a lot of manga that had so much potential but had such a cheesy ending...
Jul 12, 2020 3:00 AM

Dec 2017
ofthedawn13 said:
Satou0Kun said:

I completely agree! I really hope Ishiyama doesnt go down the cheesy route where everything just magically works out in the end that what they kinda did for a lot of manga that had so much potential but had such a cheesy ending...
Yeah, Tokyo Ghoul:re is a good example for that.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 12, 2020 9:53 AM

Nov 2007
Pieck is still alive, bless her soul. I hope she'll be there at the end as well.

Anyway it was a great chapter, the visuals were absolutely beautiful.
Jul 12, 2020 1:37 PM

Jan 2015
So if Mikasa is doing it all just because she loves Eren and there’s no influence by “Ackergenes”...why did she stop Armin when he was about to punch Eren, and why did she put her hands on the table when Eren told her to??
Jul 12, 2020 1:44 PM

Nov 2018
Should be another 4 or chapters left. The series is finishing up this year.

KatsutoSaki said:
Some of the translations are so wrong. I had to read the chapter twice with different translators. And after that things got clear. This was a really good chapter.

What translator was the best?
Jul 12, 2020 2:52 PM

Jun 2017
Now that was amazing after all the letdown chapters. I hope Eren just wins.
Jul 12, 2020 3:15 PM
Jun 2015
electromagneto said:
ofthedawn13 said:

Yeah, Tokyo Ghoul:re is a good example for that.

They did the same thing with The Promise Neverland:/
Jul 12, 2020 7:50 PM
Jun 2020
Daenerys and Eren became what they hated. Eren's development was better though. Attack on Titan will achieve what Game of Thrones tried to do.
sammymaheshJul 12, 2020 8:10 PM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 12, 2020 11:46 PM

Aug 2012
Finally! Great Chapter.
Its been a while since the last good one. Last chapters have been so unrealistic that I began worrying that Isayama was going down the route of "friendship always wins"

Eren final form is creepy

And now I understand the audio for The Final Exhibition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNJ9ft7RCFs

Jul 13, 2020 1:40 AM

Oct 2017
BenRyan said:
KatsutoSaki said:
Some of the translations are so wrong. I had to read the chapter twice with different translators. And after that things got clear. This was a really good chapter.

What translator was the best?

I read the chapter on mangadex. Except for the Liberio Linguists translation, the other two are good.
Jul 13, 2020 5:22 AM
May 2016
Funseco said:
Finally! Great Chapter.
Its been a while since the last good one. Last chapters have been so unrealistic that I began worrying that Isayama was going down the route of "friendship always wins"

Eren final form is creepy

And now I understand the audio for The Final Exhibition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNJ9ft7RCFs

The last chapters weren't unrealistic though, especially in comparison to the rest of the series. People just jumped the gun way too early as always thinking for no reason at all that Isayama was suddenly going to oversimplify the story. If you actually read the chapters slowly you'd realize the portrayal of the Alliance past 126 had only gotten more and more morally gray with their morale crumbling under the reality of the entire situation. It was never THAT unrealistic either, the alliance's dynamics weren't ever portrayed as cartoonishly friendly, it's obvious they worked together out of desperation and being forced to under the time constraint of the Rumbling, plus their reasons for working together all fit their characters. Isayama's planned far ahead for the manga from day one, blows my mind that people would think he'd suddenly start doing things without purpose in the very last chapters of the series.
ModernoirJul 13, 2020 5:27 AM
Jul 13, 2020 7:12 AM
Jul 2018
Great chapter with amazing art, but this makes me slightly worried for the anime. Will MAPPA really be able to animate scenes like these to a high standard?
Jul 13, 2020 6:01 PM

Aug 2012
Modernoir said:

The last chapters weren't unrealistic though, especially in comparison to the rest of the series. People just jumped the gun way too early as always thinking for no reason at all that Isayama was suddenly going to oversimplify the story. If you actually read the chapters slowly you'd realize the portrayal of the Alliance past 126 had only gotten more and more morally gray with their morale crumbling under the reality of the entire situation. It was never THAT unrealistic either, the alliance's dynamics weren't ever portrayed as cartoonishly friendly, it's obvious they worked together out of desperation and being forced to under the time constraint of the Rumbling, plus their reasons for working together all fit their characters. Isayama's planned far ahead for the manga from day one, blows my mind that people would think he'd suddenly start doing things without purpose in the very last chapters of the series.

Thats not what I meant by unrealistic. I am talking about the action scenes of the past chapters

The Yeagerists failed to blow the ship
Armin should have been shot dead at end of chapter 128 but was saved by Connie
Floch suddenly is useless.
Reiner and Annie both didnt die in chapter 129 again saved by Connie lol

Following the trend of the past chapters, I was shocked when that naval artillery didnt stop the Rumbling.
FunsecoJul 13, 2020 6:07 PM
Jul 13, 2020 6:51 PM

Oct 2013
Funseco said:
Modernoir said:

Thats not what I meant by unrealistic. I am talking about the action scenes of the past chapters

The Yeagerists failed to blow the ship
Armin should have been shot dead at end of chapter 128 but was saved by Connie
Floch suddenly is useless.
Reiner and Annie both didnt die in chapter 129 again saved by Connie lol

Following the trend of the past chapters, I was shocked when that naval artillery didnt stop the Rumbling.

You guys are really gullible if you thought that would happen. If you have been following Isayama latest interviews then you would know this isn't going to be a happy ending. Which is why I was never worrying at all about all this, just saw this part of the arc as simple moving from point A to reach Point B which is the grand finale.

Don't make any sense to kill anyone when the grand finale is right around the corner. And based off the final audio we all know Armin would survive since we heard his voice in the audio so the author wasn't even faking any tension here.

Narrative wise it would suck if some no name redshirt kill those characters right before the final battle, the only thing it would do is cause shock, but at the same time the readers would not really be surprise since the series is about to end anyways so it would still make sense to leave them alive until the final battle.

If you can make Isayama trick you so easily I wouldn't be surprise if you buy into the story that the farmer is the father as well, just because the narrative said so.
keragammingJul 13, 2020 7:01 PM
Jul 13, 2020 9:52 PM

Aug 2012
keragamming said:

You guys are really gullible if you thought that would happen. If you have been following Isayama latest interviews then you would know this isn't going to be a happy ending. Which is why I was never worrying at all about all this, just saw this part of the arc as simple moving from point A to reach Point B which is the grand finale.

Don't make any sense to kill anyone when the grand finale is right around the corner. And based off the final audio we all know Armin would survive since we heard his voice in the audio so the author wasn't even faking any tension here.

Narrative wise it would suck if some no name redshirt kill those characters right before the final battle, the only thing it would do is cause shock, but at the same time the readers would not really be surprise since the series is about to end anyways so it would still make sense to leave them alive until the final battle.

If you can make Isayama trick you so easily I wouldn't be surprise if you buy into the story that the farmer is the father as well, just because the narrative said so.

I was never tricked. Its just the way things nowadays go. Always the happy ending "Friendship always wins".
What scares me most is that Shingeki no Kyojin turns into a lame Yakusoku no Neverland.

At this point, even if I knew what would happen next, I wouldnt be surprised if both Armin and Mikasa appear out of nowhere to stop Eren and just kiss each side of Eren´s cheek titan.
Then theres a switch to a POV from inside Eren´s titan where he stops and realizes he was wrong all along.
He then comes out of his Titan neck in a epic way with lots of smoke and starts crying saying some shit like "maybe the real freedom was the friends we made along the way" and then Mikasa and Armin proceed to hugh him.
The rumbling scene ends with the three hugging while crying

I know I am being paranoid but I am scared this might happen.

As for the farmer thing I dont care, never cared. I always knew it was Eren. This fandom has a sick obsession with shipping
Jul 14, 2020 5:46 AM

May 2019
Well the attack titan certainly looks... menacing. This chapter really captured the tone and atmosphere of futility and despair.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jul 14, 2020 6:05 AM

Oct 2013
@Funseco

When I brought up the Historia and who the father is, I wasn't talking about the shipping aspect not sure if that was directed at me or was just a general thing you brought up, but my point was how Isayama can easily write the narrative in a way to put the readers in the wrong direction.

Though this hasn't been confirm yet, I believe that is his intention.

Oct 2013
@Funseco

When I brought up the Historia and who the father is, I wasn't talking about the shipping aspect not sure if that was directed at me or was just a general thing you brought up, but my point was how Isayama can easily write the narrative in a way to put the readers in the wrong direction.

Oct 2013
@Funseco

Jul 14, 2020 1:02 PM

Mar 2016
great chapter. i can't believe it is all coming to an end :}

Jul 14, 2020 10:11 PM

Oct 2019
Funseco said:
keragamming said:

I was never tricked. Its just the way things nowadays go. Always the happy ending "Friendship always wins".
What scares me most is that Shingeki no Kyojin turns into a lame Yakusoku no Neverland.

At this point, even if I knew what would happen next, I wouldnt be surprised if both Armin and Mikasa appear out of nowhere to stop Eren and just kiss each side of Eren´s cheek titan.
Then theres a switch to a POV from inside Eren´s titan where he stops and realizes he was wrong all along.
He then comes out of his Titan neck in a epic way with lots of smoke and starts crying saying some shit like "maybe the real freedom was the friends we made along the way" and then Mikasa and Armin proceed to hugh him.
The rumbling scene ends with the three hugging while crying

I know I am being paranoid but I am scared this might happen.

As for the farmer thing I dont care, never cared. I always knew it was Eren. This fandom has a sick obsession with shipping

It's hilarious that people still think this is going to happen.

It's classic Isayama to go with something hopeful only to brutally discard that hopeful ending in favor of something much darker. And looking at the alliance they in no shape to stop Eren. Annie lost her will to fight, Reiner and other Marleyian's homes are being destroyed which would destroy their morale, Levi is as good as dead, Armin and Mikasa have conflicting emotions about Eren which would affect their judgement. Not to mention Eren's Titan army and his Titan himself look way too powerful to be beaten.

There is going to be no friendship wins ending, Eren is not the type to change his mind, neither are the people of the outside. If anything they now have even more incentive to kill Eren and all the people of Paradis with this rumbling which only furthers Eren's motivations.
Jul 14, 2020 10:20 PM

Mar 2018
Dawn for Humanity” is definitely in my top 10 favourite chapters of the entire manga, which is surprising considering how short it is.

This shortness is due to the final scene of the chapter that is full of constant glorious, yet horrifying double spread panels of the Rumbling arriving and laying waste to Marley.

My jaw was on the floor throughout this entire scene, with these panels being the best artwork Hajime Isayama has ever delivered.

He certainly has come a long way from his wonky artwork at the start of the manga.
Seriously, these panels just made the Rumbling so much more horrifying, with the Colossal Titans swimming under the best ships in the world’s navy and blowing them apart with steam.

Following this, is the terrifying shot of the Titan’s silhouettes as they emerge from the ocean. Then, as the Marleyan soldiers flee, Isayama finally gifts us with the visual we have been waiting seven chapters for, a full view of Eren’s gigantic Titan.

And it. Is. Horrifying.
My first thought when I saw Eren like this was that he looked like the devil, which may have more significance later on.
The shot of his monstrous face with a soldier yelling that it’s the Attack Titan is chilling and I cannot wait for it to be animated.

I can already imagine this epic reveal with the cry of, “Shingeki No Kyojin!” when this is adapted.

Although, I do feel sorry for the poor souls who have to animate this moment because it is going to be incredibly time consuming and difficult.

Fingers crossed that Studio Mappa can pull it off. Another interesting feature is the strings that seem to be holding up part of Eren’s Titan form from the spine.
This makes him look kind of like a marionette, which raises questions about Isayama symbolically portraying Eren as not free.

In any case, I have absolutely no clue how the alliance can even hope to stop Eren at this point.

He is the literal devil and commands millions of Colossal Titans. He’s practically unbeatable. Also, there’s no longer any hope of there being a Code Geass ending, not that I wanted one.

The Rumbling has reached Marley and Eren’s genocide has begun. There is no coming back from this. Speaking of the alliance though, we get a brief scene of them this chapter, which has some fantastic character development for Annie.
The horrified look on her face when she realizes they can’t save Liberio, and that her father is most likely dead, is striking because it is the most emotion she has ever shown.

Her tearful confession that she doesn’t want to kill the 104th or Eren anymore is just as tragic and her deciding to leave the alliance because of these things makes me wonder what Isayama has planned for her in the future.

From here, we go into Eren’s flashbacks, before the reveal of the Rumbling, and they are filled with tonnes of interesting information.

The most important of these is obviously the Historia flashback because of its implications. The scene between her and Eren is frustratingly vague but intentionally so. Historia is revealed to be against Eren’s decision to destroy the world but seems to reach some kind of deal with him by deciding to have a child.

A representation of Historia’s childhood story book where Christa made a deal with the devil perhaps? Whether this is the case or not, Historia asking Eren what he would think about her having a child practically screams to me that Eren is the father of her baby.

Not only this but when Zeke confirms that Mikasa most likely loves Eren, it is revealed that Eren is thinking of Historia in this moment. However, despite this seeming to show Eren has a stronger connection to Historia and is most likely the father of her child, there is still evidence for the Eren and Mikasa ship.

As I said, Zeke suspects that Mikasa is in love with Eren, confirming that what Eren said about Mikasa only following him because of her Ackermann instincts is a steaming pile of Titan poop.

This most likely means that everything he told Mikasa and Armin in Chapter 112 was a lie meant to protect them by distancing themselves from him. So, Mikasa being revealed to possibly be in love with Eren for real does raise the possibility of their ship potential.

Sure, Eren does say he doesn’t have time for anything like that because he only has four years left to live but this is back when he lied to Zeke practically every sentence so we should take what he says here with a pinch of salt.

Therefore, even though I am in favor of Eren being the father of Historia’s child because of its thematic weight, especially if the child turns out to be the reincarnation of Ymir Fritz, I can admit that there are some hints to Mikasa ending up with Eren too.

Back to the chapter, other highlights of Eren’s flashbacks include a memory shard of the fez kid being assaulted, revealing that there will be a future flashback between Eren and him, and a flashback of Floch listening in to Eren’s conversation with Yelena.

This leads to Eren tasking Floch with pretending to support Yelena and Zeke so they can start the Rumbling and destroy the world.

What is particularly interesting about this moment is Floch’s reaction to Eren’s plan.
He looks shocked and maybe even a little horrified.

I would love to know what was going through Floch’s head at this moment.
If he does turn out to be alive then I hope we get a POV moment from him where he reflects on how he got to the cruel point he is now.

However, it is with this Floch flashback that I have to take issue because Eren describes the people he intends to kill as “animals.”

This not only makes him pretty unsympathetic but also makes no sense because he confirms he knows there are innocent people to Historia in the very next scene.

And speaking of that scene, there is another problem with the dialogue because Eren says that the Military Police plan to feed Zeke to Historia now that he is on Paradis.

Yet, going by the timeline, this conversation takes place months before Zeke arrived on the island.
All of that said though, I cannot fault the chapter for these dialogue problems because they are not Hajime Isayama’s problem but the translators’.
Not only do they make a mistake with translating in relation to the timeline but also with the “animals” line because, looking into it, I found that it wasn’t quite an accurate translation and that they most likely went overboard with it.
I hope they can do a better job with the translations next chapter.
Overall though, “Dawn for Humanity” was a phenomenal Attack on Titan chapter.
It delivered some great character development for Annie, finally brought back Historia, and gifted us with one of the most gloriously horrifying moments of the entire manga. Chapter Rate : 10/10
Jul 15, 2020 6:53 AM
Jul 2019
I have no words to this describe this chapter except holy shit! This manga will go down in history as a masterpiece and a timeless classic.
Jul 16, 2020 8:01 PM
Jun 2020
People are worried if MAPPA will be able to do it properly. But after reading this chapter, I'm sure that even WIT would have had trouble animating this.
Jul 17, 2020 4:40 AM
Jul 2018
i think armin might have a plan on how to kill eren
Jul 21, 2020 12:22 AM
Feb 2017
Holy shit, Eren is the father. Get cucked Mikasa.
Jul 21, 2020 10:44 AM

Aug 2016
Well.... daaaaaaaaaaaamn!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2020 4:32 AM
Jul 2020
legacy33 said:

Eren IS not the father.
Jul 22, 2020 9:34 PM
Feb 2017
Titan26 said:
legacy33 said:

Eren IS not the father.

I think we're gonna need a Jerry Springer DNA test.
Jul 28, 2020 3:03 PM

Sep 2012
My god, these translations are awful. The fuck happened?
Jul 29, 2020 3:14 AM

Jun 2009
I'm completely lost about Eren's motivations/goals at this point...
Aug 2, 2020 7:08 PM

May 2020
Is it me or Eren is acting like a bitch this whole arc?

I mean i understand a bit. To learn that there is a life without Titans, and you live like that because some else, a bit hard but this doesn't look like the classic cry baby Eren.
Aug 3, 2020 11:16 PM

Oct 2013
waxmaster_c said:

I mean i understand a bit. To learn that there is a life without Titans, and you live like that because some else, a bit hard but this doesn't look like the classic cry baby Eren.

Your favorite manga is One Piece no wonder you know nothing about the concept of character development.
Aug 4, 2020 1:25 PM

Jun 2014
waxmaster_c said:

Eren just wants to be FREE. As long as there are people outside Paradis they'll always be plotting to genocide the Paradisians, and he'll never be FREE. He's not starting the rumbling because the Marleyans are responsible for his suffering, but because the Marleyans would keep attacking Paradis until all Eldians were dead/slaves.

I recommend you re-read this manga when you're a bit more mature.

Nov 21, 2020 11:02 AM

Jan 2019
Even if it was already confirmed, now it's really official: Eren has lost his fucking mind!
Jan 22, 2021 3:33 PM

Sep 2011
Holy damn, Eren Founding Titan, with that many Colossus, must be scary as hell. Poor Eldians and Marleyans, they don't stand a chance.

So they left open the chance for Eren being the father of Historia's son. And looks like he was just lying to Mikasa, she protect Eren because she really loves him.

I really feel bad for Annie, the only thing that keep her fighting is her dad, and now she learns that there's no way to save him.
Feb 12, 2021 7:44 PM

May 2017
this shit is the most emotionally draining thing I have ever watched. It's so depressing. What an incredible thing we are witnessing.
Feb 20, 2021 11:40 AM
Nov 2014
i hope eren wins, i really do. genocide ending is best ending for aot, but i don't want levi/mikasa/armin to die either. damn i'm conflicted.
Feb 25, 2021 2:34 PM

May 2011
The world isn't the only thing Eren was smashing. I always assumed and wanted Eren as the father of Historia's child so I welcome it. They compliment each other in a multitude of ways.

Currently 7 Chapters to marathon, let's gooo
Mar 13, 2021 7:21 PM

Mar 2019
I mean, ofc no one wants to kill Eren. That's dangerous and they've known him since before the Rumbling.

Pfft lol if Historia's was still somehow Farmer-kun's kid. Farmer-kun, adoptive father.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 82 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

keragamming - Jun 6, 2016

290 by CutieAnshin »»
10 hours ago

» Attack on Titan Author upset about Pro Genocide criticism

deg - Apr 6, 2022

29 by Berry-Vodka »»
Jun 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 81 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - May 5, 2016

114 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 1, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1871 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 29, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 80 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

G_Spark233 - Apr 6, 2016

110 by CutieAnshin »»
May 25, 8:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.