Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

SAO Creator is heavily influenced by Political Correctness in the US that he will make more Strong Female Characters.

Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 27, 2019 12:25 PM
Oct 2012
InkSpider said:
HavenofHentai said:
You do know plot exists right? The reason she i stuck there is programmers and the boss literally wanted her to be there? Are you ignoring plot to spread feminism? Just cause you can't comprehend a part of story explained to you because "muh representation" then you aren't really paying attention in the first place.

It's rather naive of you to ignore that anything that happens in the plot of any story is the deliberate decision of the person writing it. The plot centered around Asuna being captured and restrained because the writer said so. They could have just as easily thought up something that wasn't demeaning. Hell, if Alfheim has been about, say, a group of VR-assassins who were out to kill Kirito to gain the fame of killing the man who beat SAO, with Asuna working alongside Kirito to try and figure out who wants him dead and why. Even if you did want to do a Damsel Plot (which are boring as FUCK by this point, regardless of your gender politics) you could do it without graphic molestation.

So if anything, you're the one who doesn't understand the nature of plot.

Author basically said it in like 8 years ago or something. he said :

In the Aincrad Arc, I originally was going to finish the story when they cleared the game in 1 single volume, so i kind of made Kirito and Asuna too perfect and i could not think of them not being able to do anything together. So when fans asked for me to continue and i wanted to write ALO, I decided to separate them and the ALO plot with Asuna happened, But i felt very bad for doing this to Asuna and did not really liked how it happened, So to make it up to her, I create another story all dedicated to Asuna as the main focus, which is Mother's Rosario.

I believe these are author's genuine feeling, he really felt bad and made mother's rosario coz of that !
and if you check when Mother's Rosario was made.... it's 2004 !

so u can't really say he is gonna avoid rape now coz of "pressure from SJW" and such.

moreover, since he became an author in 2009, until now, I believe he did not write a single sexual assault scene anymore ! it's been 10 whole years. but SAO Aincrad until end of Alicizaton, is all his old webnovel work before he became an actual author lol
what he write in these time is other stories like Isolator or AW and SAO Progressive. + new Unital Ring Arc of SAO in 2018.
Jan 27, 2019 1:59 PM

Jan 2019
InkSpider said:
HavenofHentai said:
You do know plot exists right? The reason she i stuck there is programmers and the boss literally wanted her to be there? Are you ignoring plot to spread feminism? Just cause you can't comprehend a part of story explained to you because "muh representation" then you aren't really paying attention in the first place.

It's rather naive of you to ignore that anything that happens in the plot of any story is the deliberate decision of the person writing it. The plot centered around Asuna being captured and restrained because the writer said so. They could have just as easily thought up something that wasn't demeaning. Hell, if Alfheim has been about, say, a group of VR-assassins who were out to kill Kirito to gain the fame of killing the man who beat SAO, with Asuna working alongside Kirito to try and figure out who wants him dead and why. Even if you did want to do a Damsel Plot (which are boring as FUCK by this point, regardless of your gender politics) you could do it without graphic molestation.

You see, you understood why it happened in the first place. You aren't so ignorant at all, just need to use your brain.
I'm new.

Jan 27, 2019 4:41 PM

Mar 2017
HavenofHentai said:
InkSpider said:

You see, you understood why it happened in the first place. You aren't so ignorant at all, just need to use your brain.

Is that some kind of backhanded compliment? I'm not sure what your're point in writing that was.
"Bang." -Spike Spiegal

"Everything... is connected." -Lain Iwakura

"Life is too short to watch bad anime. Long Live the 1st Episode Drop." -InkSpider

"Anime fans make me embarrassed to be an anime fan." -InkSpider
Jan 27, 2019 11:29 PM
Jul 2018
Didn't Reki essentially admitted that his writing is faulty? I wouldn't be surprised, but at the same time as someone that has read the LN series... this is kind of, not that much of a problem in retrospective.

The issue was more towards him having writing problems and inconsistencies, which he even acknowledges through in the past/back then. And even if this was "true" I highly doubt this will change the already written story for this arc which is for most... essentially irrelevant at this point. But that's just how I see it.
Jan 27, 2019 11:52 PM

Nov 2009
HavenofHentai said:
Bernrika said:

Banning people who use cuck and sjw actually make a good source of news.

I'm sorry you can't use that site. Try something more up your speed, like shitkaku complex or OAG.
i thought you were joking but you're dead serious. lol ann supported a pedo/rapist/predator until it came out he was one. let that sink in. anyways their reporting and reviewing is garbage and only focuses on social issues in a fictional world.

You are posting on a site in which an article was re-written to make nazi look good lmao.
Jan 28, 2019 6:29 AM
Sep 2017
Wasshio said:
Didn't Reki essentially admitted that his writing is faulty? I wouldn't be surprised, but at the same time as someone that has read the LN series... this is kind of, not that much of a problem in retrospective.

The issue was more towards him having writing problems and inconsistencies, which he even acknowledges through in the past/back then. And even if this was "true" I highly doubt this will change the already written story for this arc which is for most... essentially irrelevant at this point. But that's just how I see it.

You are 100% correct. This is nothing new if you are a light novel reader and if you have read his recent original works such as progressive light novel(2012) or even ordinal scale, you will notice huge difference with the ways how he treated his female character.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2019 5:40 PM

Jan 2019
Bernrika said:
HavenofHentai said:
i thought you were joking but you're dead serious. lol ann supported a pedo/rapist/predator until it came out he was one. let that sink in. anyways their reporting and reviewing is garbage and only focuses on social issues in a fictional world.

You are posting on a site in which an article was re-written to make nazi look good lmao.
You got proof or are you just spitting out baseless accusations?
I'm new.

Jan 29, 2019 4:26 AM

Nov 2009
HavenofHentai said:
Bernrika said:

lol you didn't know? It was all over the Internet back then.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1586178

Not to mention the main forum is populated by people who argue the holocaust didn't happen or how massacring minorities is a good thing. No, I'm not going back to find the posts for you. Anyone who posts here for a sensible amount of time knows about Nyu and co.

Maybe you should be more informed about the sites you post before you claim moral superiority.
Jan 29, 2019 11:18 AM

Jul 2014
EL OH EL

Not only is Reki admitting his shit writing, but he is caving in! How desperate can he be 🤣

>But muh perfection, bitch please season one was a shit stain of an adaptation.
Jan 29, 2019 12:16 PM
Sep 2017
The people in this thread actually think he is caving to the SJW cancer lol. Light novel reader(who have read the source material before the anime become popular in the anime community) is probably laying back relaxing and laughing at people who misunderstood Reki comment. But hey, at least he is not ruining the industry, like marvel comic with their political correctness.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2019 5:10 PM

Jan 2019
Bernrika said:
HavenofHentai said:

Not to mention the main forum is populated by people who argue the holocaust didn't happen or how massacring minorities is a good thing. No, I'm not going back to find the posts for you. Anyone who posts here for a sensible amount of time knows about Nyu and co.

Maybe you should be more informed about the sites you post before you claim moral superiority.
>mal article that doesn't actually sympathize just pointed out 11 examples of lazy nazi writing

damn, you really gottem right?
I'm new.

Jan 30, 2019 6:43 AM

Nov 2009
HavenofHentai said:
Bernrika said:

>mal article that doesn't actually sympathize just pointed out 11 examples of lazy nazi writing

I think you really need to read better. They literally edited the article to not offend neo-nazi. The ORIGINAL WRITER OF THE ARTICLE complained about it.

Also good job ignoring my point that the CE is dominated by /pol/. Do I need to find you the holocaust deniers discussions or the people defending the nazi anime director? The hypocrisy is appalling.
Jan 30, 2019 4:18 PM

Mar 2014
What a joke of a thread. I dont even like SAO (I mean, just look into my rates /lol), but you guys seem like a bunch of incels triggered over your favorite pseudo-harem maybe getting one or more fem chars into more char development over fawning at muh Kirito-sama. Grown up, SUPPOSING Kawahara puts some stronk wahmen, is not like you wont keep self-insert as Kirito, who will keep soloing every1.

aleenya said:
Gotta say, I can't help but chuckle at the sheer amount of butthurt in this thread, particularly around people who are swearing off SAO forever now. I just can't understand the mindset, no matter your opinion, that surrounds people being so salty over a creator's comment to focus more on strong character development. You know, a thing that, regardless of gender, is so pivotal in any anime, manga, tv show or what have you?

You do you, I guess. But it shows a level of immaturity and dramatics that you might want to take note on. I swear, most of you sound more offended than the 'SJWs.'

Don't you know?
1- Hating on SAO (as much as I do consider the show a big disappointment) is a meme (Thanks, Mother's Sellout and Pedobro). Kawahara prouds himself at being a harem writer? "Horrible writer, develop you chars beyond trophies!". He tries to get more mature than that? Same people go "Hurr Durr get woke go broke brah, no one wants that".
2- The anti-SJWs are the new SJWs. They overreact at EVERYTHING. Truly reverse soyflakes.

Also good job ignoring my point that the CE is dominated by /pol/. Do I need to find you the holocaust deniers discussions or the people defending the nazi anime director? The hypocrisy is appalling.

It was far worse in the recent past, with Nyu himself lurking around.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jan 31, 2019 7:34 AM
Jan 2018
This has nothing to do with the anime so I don't see why this thread is still even active and not deleted
Jan 31, 2019 10:02 AM

Feb 2013
NekoNirai said:
Wish he'd be influenced to do something valuable like not writing absolute garbage

Wish you read his novels isntead of basing your opinion in anime adaptations from content of 10 years ago.

OppaiSugoi said:
EL OH EL

Not only is Reki admitting his shit writing, but he is caving in! How desperate can he be 🤣

Kawahara always criticized his past works and shortcomings and it's the reason for why he began SAO Progressive. This is nothing new for people who read his interviews and are LN readers and it just shows how you're totally uninformed about him and the series.
Jan 31, 2019 11:26 AM
Sep 2017
caio_brb said:
NekoNirai said:
Wish he'd be influenced to do something valuable like not writing absolute garbage

Wish you read his novels isntead of basing your opinion in anime adaptations from content of 10 years ago.

OppaiSugoi said:
EL OH EL

Kawahara always criticized his past works and shortcomings and it's the reason for why he began SAO Progressive. This is nothing new for people who read his interviews and are LN readers and it just shows how you're totally uninformed about him and the series.

SAO hater tend to ignore and change their goalposts when it come to disliking sao. Reki Kawahara is a competent writer and the hater will just ignore true Sao fan who have actually read the source material.
Jan 31, 2019 12:01 PM

Sep 2016
Look at all the bigots who are angry because Reiki is not the bigot who he seemed to be, and even admitted some of the mistakes of the past . And so, this man's opinion is being attacked only because in this cancerous community, everything that is "Progressive" is perceive as being bad or some part of a "conspiracy" to "brainwash" them or something.
and all this happens just because the Conspiracy Theorists are the most keen to express their opinions full of pseudo intellectualism here...
loolzJan 31, 2019 12:04 PM
Jan 31, 2019 12:03 PM

Jul 2016
weeabootakbankai said:
This forum on this issue is more informative and know the whole situation.Somebody should this post on the "thequartering" youtube comment section who doesn't know the whole situation.

The Quartering is an obnoxious hypocrite and no one should pay attention to him.
Jan 31, 2019 6:29 PM

Jan 2019
Bernrika said:
HavenofHentai said:

I think you really need to read better. They literally edited the article to not offend neo-nazi. The ORIGINAL WRITER OF THE ARTICLE complained about it.

Literally everyone didn't care tho, and the original writer didn't complain. It seems like you hate this site and call us nazi's for a select few. I guess integrity doesn't go along well with you chap
I'm new.

Feb 1, 2019 7:16 PM

Apr 2013
Anime becoming popular in the west was a mistake. Imagine future authors caving to wester audiences with their SJW agendas talking about needing more representation from every subset of society smh. Basically ruining what anime is about. I watch Anime because it's different than typical western media. I don't want the same shit I ran from to be subscribe to anime too. Hopefully he finishes writing the LN and Accel World before he goes to experiment in his next work.
Feb 1, 2019 7:42 PM
Sep 2017
Holmes15 said:
Anime becoming popular in the west was a mistake. Imagine future authors caving to wester audiences with their SJW agendas talking about needing more representation from every subset of society smh. Basically ruining what anime is about. I watch Anime because it's different than typical western media. I don't want the same shit I ran from to be subscribe to anime too. Hopefully he finishes writing the LN and Accel World before he goes to experiment in his next work.

I can see your point that future author might cave into the SJW influence and their cancer ideology, such as becoming mainstream and recognition to the western audience.
As someone who check out Reki works in the SAO light novel and reading comment on the SAO subreddit, I can tell you that Reki won't fall to SJW. The main reasons is that his work is already old and the arc(Alicization) that anime-only are seeing are from the web novel period(2005-2008). His recent works, Progressive(if you heard about it) came out during 2012 when the hype train begin to surround the anime. Light novel reader who have been reading his works since the web novel period(2001-2008), until the official publication in 2009, they are seeing dramatic shift in Reki writing such as giving his female more spotlight(Even back then) and not using that "plot" or rape on the female character. He even have regrets for what he did to Asuna during the Fairy dance arc, so he give her own arc( Mother Rosario+ Progressive). His explanation for the shift in Asuna character during fairy dance arc, was that he felt that Asuna was too perfect during his writing of the first novel- http://j-entonline.com/interviews-and-articles/media-qa-with-reki-kawahara-creator-of-accel-world-and-sword-art-online-by-dennis-a-amith-and-michelle-tymon-j-ent-interviews-and-articles/
In his new arc(Unital ring), he just giving undevelop girl some spotlight such as Lisbeth and Silica. I heard from light novel reader who got their hand on the new volume, said there are no SJW Presence in his works

Sorry for the Rant ;)
Feb 2, 2019 6:49 AM

Jul 2014
caio_brb said:
NekoNirai said:

OppaiSugoi said:
EL OH EL

If I was totally uninformed about the series, I wouldn't even watch the franchise in the first place and just be shitting on it without backing up my claim. Nice to make uninformed assumptions. 😃
Feb 2, 2019 7:43 AM

Apr 2013
weeabootakbankai said:
Holmes15 said:

I can see your point that future author might cave into the SJW influence and their cancer ideology, such as becoming mainstream and recognition to the western audience.
As someone who check out Reki works in the SAO light novel and reading comment on the SAO subreddit, I can tell you that Reki won't fall to SJW. The main reasons is that his work is already old and the arc(Alicization) that anime-only are seeing are from the web novel period(2005-2008). His recent works, Progressive(if you heard about it) came out during 2012 when the hype train begin to surround the anime. Light novel reader who have been reading his works since the web novel period(2001-2008), until the official publication in 2009, they are seeing dramatic shift in Reki writing such as giving his female more spotlight(Even back then) and not using that "plot" or rape on the female character. He even have regrets for what he did to Asuna during the Fairy dance arc, so he give her own arc( Mother Rosario+ Progressive). His explanation for the shift in Asuna character during fairy dance arc, was that he felt that Asuna was too perfect during his writing of the first novel- http://j-entonline.com/interviews-and-articles/media-qa-with-reki-kawahara-creator-of-accel-world-and-sword-art-online-by-dennis-a-amith-and-michelle-tymon-j-ent-interviews-and-articles/
In his new arc(Unital ring), he just giving undevelop girl some spotlight such as Lisbeth and Silica. I heard from light novel reader who got their hand on the new volume, said there are no SJW Presence in his works

Sorry for the Rant ;)

No, thanks for the info. It's reassuring to hear all of this as a fan I was aware of Alicizaton(my fav arc btw) being written a while back so wasn't really worried about it being changed at this point in the game but was more worried about him possibly changing up this the new arc because he feels pressured to and possibly ruining it as a result. Anyways looking forward to his future works and hopefully he stays true to what he wants instead of what he feels like some people he met in an anime con in California want.
Feb 2, 2019 7:55 AM

May 2018
All SAO seasons had "rape" (I'm using quotation because none of them had actual rape, in the true sense of the word), why are people getting triggered now?
Feb 2, 2019 8:01 AM
Sep 2017
Only_Brad said:
All SAO seasons had "rape" (I'm using quotation because none of them had actual rape, in the true sense of the word), why are people getting triggered now?

I know right, Sao at least tame than other shows. I bet people haven't watch that much anime that are very graphic.
Feb 2, 2019 9:57 AM

Dec 2010
Thank you for the reminder that I'm not a real member of this community and don't want to be.
Feb 2, 2019 10:07 AM

Feb 2013
OppaiSugoi said:
caio_brb said:

If I was totally uninformed about the series, I wouldn't even watch the franchise in the first place and just be shitting on it without backing up my claim. Nice to make uninformed assumptions. 😃

Yes, you are totally uninformed about the franchise. The fact that you only watch the anime and are talking about misinformation just speaks of it.
Feb 2, 2019 11:23 AM
Sep 2017
Holmes15 said:
weeabootakbankai said:

Sorry for the Rant ;)

No, thanks for the info. It's reassuring to hear all of this as a fan I was aware of Alicizaton(my fav arc btw) being written a while back so wasn't really worried about it being changed at this point in the game but was more worried about him possibly changing up this the new arc because he feels pressured to and possibly ruining it as a result. Anyways looking forward to his future works and hopefully he stays true to what he wants instead of what he feels like some people he met in an anime con in California want.

Reki can alway rely on the japanese fanbase in the country to give him feedback since the series is popular in the country since the web novel period. Even back then, in the light novel "afterword", Reki alway leave some criticism that he need fixing. His writing for the light novel already improved in his recent works(Progressive+ Unital ring).
Feb 2, 2019 11:38 AM
Jul 2017
I'm getting tired of seeing all the Politics being thrown into discussion with almost everything. Are we having these kinds of discussion again?

What's wrong with giving females more pro-active role? I'll even say that most of the females representation in SAO is pandering towards the male power-fantasy, even so there's nothing wrong with that as long as they're not too heavily sexualized for the sake of it(like when they did in Fairy Dance and the unncessary ass shot of Shinon.) Asuna's growth in Mother's Rosario Arc is a good representation of what Reki Kawahara is trying to do with the female character. And I don't have a problem with that, l can only hope Alice is a well-written character that didn't ended up wanting to suck kirito's ding-dong.

At this point, I couldn't care less if the female character written in SAO is a traditional feminine woman or a strong-willed one. As long as they're well written I couldn't give a damn what's the motivation behind this character's personality.

Is this what people are having issues with in this series? Why in the living hell do we have to involve politics in everything. Everywhere I go, "Wah SJW this, Wah Conservatives that", movies, video games, even anime nowadays.

Stop thinking that everything is Politics for a second. Please.
Feb 2, 2019 12:52 PM
Sep 2017
bhaizett said:
I'm getting tired of seeing all the Politics being thrown into discussion with almost everything. Are we having these kinds of discussion again?

What's wrong with giving females more pro-active role? I'll even say that most of the females representation in SAO is pandering towards the male power-fantasy, even so there's nothing wrong with that as long as they're not too heavily sexualized for the sake of it(like when they did in Fairy Dance and the unncessary ass shot of Shinon.) Asuna's growth in Mother's Rosario Arc is a good representation of what Reki Kawahara is trying to do with the female character. And I don't have a problem with that, l can only hope Alice is a well-written character that didn't ended up wanting to suck kirito's ding-dong.

At this point, I couldn't care less if the female character written in SAO is a traditional feminine woman or a strong-willed one. As long as they're well written I couldn't give a damn what's the motivation behind this character's personality.

Is this what people are having issues with in this series? Why in the living hell do we have to involve politics in everything. Everywhere I go, "Wah SJW this, Wah Conservatives that", movies, video games, even anime nowadays.

Stop thinking that everything is Politics for a second. Please.

Bingo! female in Reki works already have spotlight and character development such as Mother Rosario arc for Asuna cause of the consequence of what he did to her in the Fairy dance arc( he admit that he have regrets for what he did to her during Sakura-con 2013 conference). Adding the source material into the equation, he has been giving his female more spotlight such as the recent work of his call Progressive( Aincrad reboot) that was released around 2012 when the hype was surrounding the first season of SAO. SAO series is a very old series that begun as a web novel(2001-2008) until the official publication in 2009. Reki will have ton of feedback from fan before the SAO popularity in 2012, that include his writing improvement. People who are anime-only and watching Alicization arc right now is now 11 year old( with this arc being written in 2005-2008) .

*sorry for the rant , just spreading awareness on this controversy(even though it calm down in the anime community )
Feb 2, 2019 7:39 PM

Jul 2014
caio_brb said:
OppaiSugoi said:

Yes, you are totally uninformed about the franchise. The fact that you only watch the anime and are talking about misinformation just speaks of it.

You're cherrypicking, bet all other users here are majority anime viewers yet you won't call them unimformed. Come back when you have done your demographic research.
Feb 2, 2019 8:27 PM
Sep 2017
OppaiSugoi said:
caio_brb said:

You're cherrypicking, bet all other users here are majority anime viewers yet you won't call them unimformed. Come back when you have done your demographic research.

Completely agree that season 1 was shit stain cause of A1 picture incompetent ass director who didn't give the source material justice and just butcher it made me sad for light novel reader. As someone who spent time reading old interview from Reki and reading the source material, he not caving to the SJW cancer ideology.
Feb 2, 2019 9:50 PM

Dec 2015
gg the west is already changing the core and on top of that it's with one of my favourite authors - although it's sadly been doing it for a while now with VNs but that's a whole another topic

and all of that because of people like the retards that write an entire essay of their opinions being presented as facts after watching 10 minutes of the first episode of a new season and rating it a 1 because they want to look edgy

just fuck the west it's absolutely disgusting honestly anime never should have become so popular here all of those disgusting normalfags are ruining everything slowly but surely
Feb 2, 2019 10:14 PM
Nov 2018
Pedram said:
Genjurooo said:
I liked SAO Alicization until now, but now I'm thinking of dropping it. I will wait to see and if it gets SJW enough I'll drop it.

One thing is for sure I will not be watching any other SAO ever again!!!

EcchiGodMamsterP said:
i saw this and this is all i have to say

I absolutely

LOVE

what he's doing

BUT

i absolutely

HATE

why he's doing it

Author is not Talking about SJW, he don't care about SJW.

What he is referring to when he said "feedback from oversea" is the huge amount of vocal SAO hater that were saying he got created girls to just be throphy for Kirito.

this is exactly what all the haters were complaining about, and he just said he try to not be that way anymore.

the politically correct that he is talking about got nothing to do with SJWs and they are not even liked in japan.

moreover, the reason he talk about writing yuri is because he is in a interview with a yuri writer that he was a fan of. the author of Bloom Into Yui.

also keep in mind SAO was written in 2001 to 2008 until the end of of alicization, so this whole anime we see now is a decade old.
He already write Mother's Rosario which was a story about girls and with Asuna and Yuuki as the MC of it back in 2004 ! so these are his own idea and way of thinking. and not just coz he want to please some SJW lol

his Vol21 which is the only new story he write in main SAO is also very good and he just using all the old cast of females more and not making any special shit like suddenly making them lesbian or adding a new lesbian girl lol

That's why he should stop adding every girl into kirito's pointless harem even though it is officially known kirito loves asuna, or atleast make it a full blown harem like DxD not half baked harem which is one of the main reason people hate SAO.
Feb 3, 2019 8:01 PM

Nov 2008
KaiserNazrin said:

Do people love Kirito that much?

I love him but creating female characters to be more active instead of passive is a welcomed thing. I'm all for it.

Feb 7, 2019 5:20 PM

Oct 2012
mY AnImE iS gEtTiNg DoMiNaTeD bY fEmInIsTs AnD i'M bUtThUrT: A thread
Feb 8, 2019 1:24 PM

Aug 2014
Thread locked for violating AD rule 5.

Typical PC culture/SJW type thread that creates a flame war. Full of baiting which we really don't need any more of.

Anime Discussion Rules 5: Please refrain from posting thread topics which extend beyond the discussion of anime/manga as an entertainment medium to highly-debated social and/or moral issues. This includes but is not limited to: pedophilia, gender/racial equality, sexual orientation, etc.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» My enjoyment of Alice is kinda ruined because of Darkness from Konosuba

BigBoyAdvance - Mar 24

11 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 24, 10:33 PM

» Anyone else lowkey prefer Alice to Asuna?

Marinate1016 - Jun 25, 2019

47 by Marinate1016 »»
Mar 24, 11:38 AM

» Kirito needs medical help cause this man’s been through it all

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 11

32 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 14, 9:57 AM

» I just finished this and ""O MY GOD ""

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Mar 2

43 by Fenyy »»
Mar 5, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

190 by fssf1606 »»
Feb 12, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.