Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
May 5, 2018 6:40 AM

Aug 2014
sim0n2170 said:
NamelessWaltz said:
Well that was lame ... for a character like Sasha to get killed by some random new retarded character like Gabi, sorry Isayama Hajime, that was hella lame and anti climatic
Not everyone gets a glorious death..

I understand that but it was lame either way... even dying by the hands of a titan would make more sense than getting killed by some random retarded brat lol
May 5, 2018 7:08 AM

Apr 2017
NamelessWaltz said:
sim0n2170 said:

I understand that but it was lame either way... even dying by the hands of a titan would make more sense than getting killed by some random retarded brat lol
sashas death is really sad but gabi is not just some "random" character, for sure she'll make it bigger soon. notice how much isayama gives her screen time during marley focus chapters, and now she flew on the airship which will make her see what the paradis really is. plus as you said, shes a <determined> brat which made her like eren, its not lame

still life: pink roses
May 5, 2018 7:09 AM

Jun 2016
NamelessWaltz said:
sim0n2170 said:

I don't understand, what does not make sense in Sasha's death ?
May 5, 2018 9:02 AM
Feb 2017
It was pretty funny that Mikasa still charges when eren gets hit
So what are they gonna do now?.... They have royal blood and founding titan... But not in the same person... Eating Zeke will give the titan but not the royal blood.
And Zeke probably only has half a year left to live... So eating eren won't be much useful either...

So all this happened just coz of the Letter eren sent and not any other planing ...
Rip potato girl
May 5, 2018 9:38 AM

Apr 2013
Sasha T.T
Rest in peace.

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
May 5, 2018 10:08 AM

Oct 2008
I couldn't stand Gabi the moment she was introduced to the series, since she was that obnoxious bratty kid type, and now I really can't stand her! Go away, Gabi!

I'm very sad that Sasha is gone. However, I'm not surprised that she was killed off. I read a long time ago (and I'm not sure if it is true or not so take it with a grain of salt), that Isayama was actually going to kill off Sasha back during the events of Wall Rose getting its door kicked in, but Isayama's editor(?) recommended the he leave Sasha alive longer.

It sounds like Zeke has joined the the team along with some recon member. This is very interesting. I wonder when Zeke switched sides. I was hoping Zeke would join Eren. Hopefully we'll get more details in the next chapter.

So did Eren make the right or wrong move? Eren did tick off the whole world, but since the whole world was rallying to attack the island anyway, I don't think it would've mattered. Eren just made the first move and even got the War-Hammer Titan out of it and valuable information about the enemy's plans. I think I'll side with Eren on this one instead of Levi.
raynaninjaMay 5, 2018 12:32 PM
May 5, 2018 10:24 AM

May 2009
Fuck this

why did she die? I mean, what for? There was literally no reason for that. Gabi just comes and goes "fuck off bitch I'll be the new sniper, you out now"

Bullshit
May 5, 2018 11:09 AM

Jun 2016
Literally crying right now. Holy shit, Sashaaaaaa. So, Isayama-sensei and his editor really just delayed her death, but damn what a dumb way to die. I mean she died because she was shot by a fucking stupid brat!?! Ugh.

FUCK YOU, GABI. SERIOUSLY, FUCK YOU, GABI!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(๏ผ^-^)๏ผโ˜†โ™ชโ™ชโ˜†๏ผผ(^๏ผ^๏ผผ)
May 5, 2018 3:34 PM

Sep 2008
TheDoggoneGirl said:
Literally crying right now. Holy shit, Sashaaaaaa. So, Isayama-sensei and his editor really just delayed her death, but damn what a dumb way to die. I mean she died because she was shot by a fucking stupid brat!?! Ugh.

FUCK YOU, GABI. SERIOUSLY, FUCK YOU, GABI!

^This.

Poor Sasha ;^;
May 5, 2018 5:28 PM

Dec 2017
Saw my favorite character died, immediately vote on 'hated it' button even though I actually think this chapter was great. Sasha should've killed Gabi during their first encounter.
As Pieck recognizes Rope-kun (turned out to be Rope-chan) as Zeke's assistant, does she also suspect about Zeke's betrayal?
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 5, 2018 8:15 PM

Apr 2017
crystal-frost said:
Saw my favorite character died, immediately vote on 'hated it' button even though I actually think this chapter was great. Sasha should've killed Gabi during their first encounter.
As Pieck recognizes Rope-kun (turned out to be Rope-chan) as Zeke's assistant, does she also suspect about Zeke's betrayal?
pieck is smart so i really think she does

May 6, 2018 12:29 AM

Dec 2017
sunako199 said:
crystal-frost said:
As expected of Pieck-chan.
I wonder if you are the same Sunako as on Tokyo Ghoul fandom...
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 6, 2018 12:48 AM

Nov 2017
I was reading this chapter in a very happy mood, after reading some comedies. But then Sasha died. I couldnt laugh, couldnt smile. Instant hate. Voted for "dislike". Not talking about this chapter quality though.

Sasha, may you are surrounded by meat in the heaven. My favorite character in the series. And i feel Sasha's death will be a trigger to something new....tragedy....
May 6, 2018 7:07 AM

Nov 2012
SASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I kinda understand why she was killed off, though. I mean, Isayama could've easily killed off a background/supporting character but it kinda fits that it happened now? I know he's been itching for a while to kill her off but it shows that nobody is safe and that AOT is getting real dark (not that it already wasn't).

Gabby is starting to really piss me off... just throw her into the ocean hog tied or something...

May 6, 2018 7:33 AM

Jun 2013
Ok, I'm just back to Shingeki no Kyojin manga after two years and the first thing, SASHA'S DEAD! I really didn't expect this to happen, I thought Isayama would keep her alive till the end of the series... :(((

About Gabby... She's just a brainwashed kid, or something. I feel sad for her too...
May 6, 2018 7:46 AM

Aug 2015
I hope that gabi dies the worst possible death(probably being eaten by titan)

But i think that eren and most of the co will probably forgive gabi and take her to their home.
so that she can see for herself that the people she has been calling as devils for her whole life are nothing more than the same,kind,loving people like her.
May 6, 2018 8:08 AM

Jun 2016
crystal-frost said:
sunako199 said:
lol which Sunako are you reffering too just wondering?
I think magath and pieck already suspect Zeke betrayal in just matter time. Can t wait to see Marley reaction ovet Zeke betrayal. Paradis have biggest advantage over Marley now. Eren yeager, Armin,Coordinate,Zeke,Thunder spears,Survey corps and Ackermans.
PrideRoyalIvyMay 6, 2018 8:14 AM

May 6, 2018 8:34 AM

Jun 2016
sunako199 said:
crystal-frost said:
eh? sunako from the tokyo ghoul fandom?
Yeah who are you reffering too because I do have username call Sunako30 http://tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/User:Sunako30
PrideRoyalIvyMay 6, 2018 8:38 AM

May 6, 2018 8:49 AM

Apr 2017
Levi_Ackerman_10 said:
sunako199 said:
eh? sunako from the tokyo ghoul fandom?
Yeah who are you reffering too because I do have username call Sunako30 http://tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/User:Sunako30
to answer you @crystal-frost nope the sunako from tg fandom aint me, its the user im quoting :)
sunako199May 6, 2018 9:21 AM

May 6, 2018 2:23 PM
May 2018
I hate Gabi she needs to get killed
Not because she killed Sasha (i admit it made me super angry though)
Not only that but cmon author a kid managed to do all that easily? You really just wanted Sasha to get killed in any way that it doesnt make any sense tbh
But her character is way too annoying shes ruining the manga since she showed up
Author kill Gabi and keep Falco
VB15May 6, 2018 2:27 PM
May 6, 2018 3:35 PM
Jun 2017
Originally most, if not all, of the characters were to have died by chapter 90.

Sasha was intended to died during chapter 36,her fans prolonged her life for 69 chapters.

And Hajime got his revenge,even had her death off screen...as an afterthought.
May 6, 2018 7:30 PM
Oct 2017
violadude said:

I could just be over thinking, but then Levi made that comment about Eren's face reminding him of those faces he saw in the slums.

I don't know there just seemed to be some greater subtext going on there. What did everyone else think?

Yeah, what Levi said about his face looking despicable was interesting. I couldn't figure out what he meant. I was thinking back to the OVA with him being raised in the slums, but still not sure what he meant. Hell, with Levi being a clean freak maybe it's as simple as that.
madarchod said:

But i think that eren and most of the co will probably forgive gabi and take her to their home.
so that she can see for herself that the people she has been calling as devils for her whole life are nothing more than the same,kind,loving people like her.

This seems likely, as the ground work has been laid for Falco to "protect" Gabi from the dark, dark future they face.
May 6, 2018 7:51 PM

Aug 2012
Nordhammer said:
Originally most, if not all, of the characters were to have died by chapter 90.

Sasha was intended to died during chapter 36,her fans prolonged her life for 69 chapters.

And Hajime got his revenge,even had her death off screen...as an afterthought.
It was his editor not her fans that prolonged her life
May 7, 2018 4:58 AM

Feb 2018
I really don't like Gabi I hope they throw her out of the airship.
May 7, 2018 5:52 AM

Oct 2015
Confusing chapter.

I wish Gabi died. She's the most annoying character in the manga. I don't know how this is a good idea to have him in the manga at all.
May 7, 2018 8:22 AM

Aug 2017
NOT THE BELOVED POTATO GIRL T.T ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lol ironically before it happened I was thinking that AOT usually wasn't the story where everyone gets out alive. I can't believe I jinxed myself ;-;
-insert wise old moosy adage-
May 7, 2018 1:12 PM

Aug 2013
An all round painful chapter. Even in victory Isayama can and does make us hurt.
May 7, 2018 9:56 PM
May 2018
RIP Potato Girl, I will miss you.

May 8, 2018 12:23 AM
Jun 2017
Zeke and Eren conspiring? What's going on? RIP Sasha.
May 8, 2018 3:54 PM

Aug 2016
Jeez that what one hell of the ride, high peak of this arc. Or battle of ghetto.

NEW ELDIAN EMPIRE WON IT'S FIRST BATTLE! Damn. Age really change in time skip, Paradis island or Wall Eldians get their new identity, I feel strong nationalism from this. And they actually managed to flew away. But price. 6 guys + Lobov (Garrison commander? I don't remember, was he there before) and ... damn... Rest in Peace Sasha. Sweet selfish hungry potato girl. And Damn hot as adult. I gonna miss her, but she eventually survived like 60 chapters longer, then she was suppose to, that's not bad.

Not that big price for Warhammer titan. Destroyed Marley's fleet and High command. And Beast titan. SWEET MOTHER THERESA ON FRONT SEAT OF MERCEDES BENZ! HOW DAT DAMN SON OF DA BIATCH IS NOT DEAD? I don't trust him. He wasn't there as Reiner, with story full of dead friends and regrets. He destroyed Eldian resistance as a child, send his mother and father to death sentence, then tried to destroyed Survey corps on several occasions, even Erwin. He is double crossing. This is his best chance to get inside walls, near new queen, Eren with coordinates and all those titans inside walls. He's gonna turn on them again.

And Eren gonna have hard time in prison. Again. It's just me or all Eren is doing whole series is dying, be in prison or getting capture?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2018 6:47 PM

Apr 2016
damn...
takes me back to four-ish years ago when we were all making Potato Girl memes... now she's gone. Sasha was always a favorite character of mine from the very start. She will be missed.
May 8, 2018 7:29 PM

Nov 2011
RIP Sasha. I actually liked her character since she bought a more lighthearted mood to the series whenever she appeared. I wish they showed some panels of the moments when she first appeared in the series especially with the potato.

May 9, 2018 1:42 AM

Mar 2018
HappyMN said:
My favorite is now dead...... I'm so sad, I was not expected this so soon...

Two of my faves are already dead (Erwin and Ymir), which might explain my cooled down enthusiasm for the manga. RIP Sasha. She won't be the last. The last arc will probably see a lot of death.
May 9, 2018 6:45 AM
Jul 2018
I can't believe my favorite died. :'( Can someone give her meat please
Damn you, Gabi.
May 9, 2018 8:53 AM

Dec 2017
I'm so angry she died. I hate Gabi, just fuck off. Why did she have to die, I'll assume more characters will die in the future. That's bullshit, man.
May 9, 2018 1:51 PM

Aug 2010
its a little strange that this is all zekes plan.
i can see how it could work with what we know of greisha's history, but it still feels a little off... know what i mean?
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
May 9, 2018 1:56 PM

Oct 2013
lunaticsrus said:
i can see how it could work with what we know of greisha's history, but it still feels a little off... know what i mean?

Zeke is still a mystery at this point, and we don't know how this all was planned. So we will have to wait and see with flashbacks.
May 9, 2018 2:32 PM

Aug 2010
keragamming said:
lunaticsrus said:

Zeke is still a mystery at this point, and we don't know how this all was planned. So we will have to wait and see with flashbacks.

of course, of course. im curious to see how they explain zeke up till now. The betrayal of his father and his attack on paradise island are going to need some explaining and its hard for me to see how they can have a satisfying reason for it. I guess we'll see
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
May 9, 2018 9:26 PM

Oct 2015
SASHA. MY GIRL SASHA.

WHY? ISAYAMA WHY?
May 10, 2018 3:06 AM

Aug 2012
Hajime Isayama’s Monthly Q&A in Bessatsu Shonen Magazine June 2018 Issue

Q: What was Erwin’s rank when he graduated from the Training Corps?
A: He was top 10, but he was not especially good with maneuvering the 3DMG.

Translation by http://yusenki.tumblr.com/
May 10, 2018 6:15 AM
May 2018
The one thing I wished yasama and the editors understood is that there's NO amount of chapters and backstory that will make us like Gabi. She's like a more competent version of Eren, and shows how the violence cycle goes on but then, we didn't even like Eren in first place, we like mikasa, levi and the potato girl. It doesnt matter if she's right, if she's driven, if she's tallented or whatever, I WILL smile if this kid dies, she's NOT the protagonist.
May 10, 2018 1:04 PM
Nov 2017
Are you f*cking kidding me? Sasha, out of all people? Just kill the little bitch already.
May 10, 2018 2:19 PM

Feb 2010
I liked Eren fine at the start of the series to be honest. I'm not fussed about Gabi. Obviously her actions are annoying but I don't really hate her and what she did was understandable given her mind set. If anything, re-reading the chapter again, I feel sorry for her. She's so stuck on believing the eldians from Paradis to be devils and I think all the crap she just witnessed has messed her up even more. Hopefully she'll come to focus on things clearer in the future.
Falco is the best though. He's one of my favourite characters at the moment.
May 10, 2018 5:17 PM

Oct 2017
As expected, zeke is working with the survey corps. I’m interested in learning more about this Yelena character.

Not surprising Sasha got killed. People called that Sasha being killed by Gabi when the former spared Gabi.
May 10, 2018 6:27 PM

Apr 2013
its look like we will see akame ga kill ending on this manga.. no more funny arc but nothing then bloody war.. death after death.. still the author should not kill the 4th most popular character in his manga..

PS/ i hope Gabi will get painful and slow death waiting for her..
Busujima_SaekoMay 10, 2018 6:33 PM
May 10, 2018 8:19 PM

May 2017
I don't really hate Gabi tbh. She's suffering as much as everybody else.

cloud8100 said:
Falco is the best though. He's one of my favourite characters at the moment.

Yup. Falco is the best right now.
May 10, 2018 8:35 PM

Apr 2017
Busujima_Saeko said:
still the author should not kill the 4th most popular character in his manga..
thats only for the first popularity poll. the next ones she barely made it to the top 20. plus in this case popularity doesnt matter anymore. eren, the mc himself will surely die in the end

May 10, 2018 8:44 PM

Aug 2012
Busujima_Saeko said:
its look like we will see akame ga kill ending on this manga.. no more funny arc but nothing then bloody war.. death after death.. still the author should not kill the 4th most popular character in his manga..

PS/ i hope Gabi will get painful and slow death waiting for her..
Sasha isn’t even in the top 10...she was ranked 16 in the last way popularity poll
May 10, 2018 11:10 PM
Jul 2018
Sasha's death came out of nowhere and was so anticlimatic that I didn't feel anything. Well, RIP I guess ¯\_(ใƒ„)_/¯

At least the rest of the chapter was semi-decent, but this manga has been going on for far too long now. Just pull the trigger already Isayama, this convoluted mess needs to end.
May 10, 2018 11:37 PM

Apr 2013
sunako199 said:
Busujima_Saeko said:
still the author should not kill the 4th most popular character in his manga..
thats only for the first popularity poll. the next ones she barely made it to the top 20. plus in this case popularity doesnt matter anymore. eren, the mc himself will surely die in the end

well even the top 1 is already dead.. just like i said before we will see Akame ga Kill ending.. everyone will eventually die
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 80 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

G_Spark233 - Apr 6, 2016

110 by CutieAnshin »»
May 25, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Mar 5, 2016

103 by CutieAnshin »»
May 24, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 136 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Weebookey - Jan 6, 2021

298 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 21, 9:34 PM

Poll: » did u guys hate the ending? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 1, 2023

61 by deg »»
May 13, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Feb 6, 2016

123 by CutieAnshin »»
May 12, 2:40 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.