Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 24, 2012 4:06 PM

May 2008
wow wat a great episode loved the new OP and ED! but they should be dead lol.. Yuki so weak >.< got owned so easily wonder what will happen next since there no preview can't wait!
Jan 24, 2012 8:43 PM
Apr 2010
is there no murmur's omake with this episode?

and gotta love yuno focused ed.
Jan 25, 2012 2:28 AM

Sep 2011
abc33kr said:
is there no murmur's omake with this episode?

I hope they cancel that shit altogether in the 2nd half of the show. Waste of precious time which can be used to fit in more plot.
Jan 25, 2012 12:57 PM

Apr 2011
I hear the new OP has plenty of spoilers, but don't wanna know until I finish the anime but the OP was awesome overall and so was the new ED.

And Yuki needs to stop being a pussy and man up. He must be Ganta's brother just saying.
Jan 25, 2012 1:08 PM

Apr 2011
The new OP was awesome! Except, yes, for the same thing everyone's complaining about. Were the animators that lazy? "We're about 5 seconds short on footage for this new OP, should we draw a few more frames? Nah, let's just recycle the 'Yuno goes nuts and stabs herself' sequence from last time and call it a day." Lame :/

I actually prefer the first opening song, but I think the new one'll grow on me. I noticed all the dead diary holders are back in the sequence ... which seems to be a spoiler in and of itself, from what I've glanced at in here.

Can't wait to see how this story turns out! I wanna know more about Deus, why he's dying, what the hell is up with Murmur and why all the diary holders are bloody psychotic :P I just hope the ED isn't signalling that Yuno's the one that wins ... whiny as Yukki is, I'd rather have him become God than that pink-haired psycho bitch.
Jan 25, 2012 3:58 PM

Aug 2011
New OP and ED were great but I still prefer the old ones much more.

Interesting episode as always, I always wondered that the silhouetted pair of diary owners were twins or something but as this ep shows, having them as a romantic couple certainly provides a comparison to Yuki and Yuno.
Jan 26, 2012 5:09 AM

Jan 2011
Wow the new OP is pretty awesome, showing all the diary holders even the ones that are deceased which is pretty cool. ED is quite nice too. Though the first ones are slightly better still. :P

This episode was pretty epic. Yuno getting praised by Yuuki makes her so happy and she goes crazy, but I love this kinda crazy. xD The music that played when Yuno was going all out made the scene even more epic, damn. Great episode indeed.
Jan 26, 2012 8:59 AM

May 2010
Good episode and could be better.

New OP is Ok and I disliked the reused scenes in OP 1 and it seems out of place and was lazily inserted. I prefer OP1 anytime.
ED is fine.
Jan 26, 2012 9:15 AM

May 2011
trolololol i noticed the spoiler in the opening in an instant. but its the 15th episode now -.- only 10 to go or something like that...
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Jan 26, 2012 9:57 AM

Feb 2010
New OP/ED suck...

If Yuno is happy, I am happy.
Jan 26, 2012 11:48 AM

May 2010
New OP and ED are awesome! The sequence in the OP was great, especially seeing 6th again. Not really digging the sequence to the ED (Seems like Yuno is just walking by herself in a lonely world) bu the song sounds good.

The episode was really entertaining. Maybe now Yuuki can stop relying on Yuno too much and finally become a man after the lesson 7th gave him. And Uryuu was a surprise. Have they teamed up or something? Must be something I missed.... Still, a great episode to see :)

Jan 26, 2012 12:07 PM

Jun 2011
New Op and Ed are good, but I think the older ones were better
Yukki is pathetic, he can't do shit without Yuno.
Jan 26, 2012 2:18 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, those apprentice diary holders have some pretty weak diaries. Right hook diary, flirting diary, wat...

In the end they turned out to be real diary holders (both Seventh, as a pair), but still, Kousaka had a really weak one too. So their real diary is the exchange diary huh?

Meanwhile Yukiteru is still a whiny bitch and even goes as far as trusting Yuno again. Even after all she did. The male Seventh was right about Yukiteru, he's a weakling and he knows it.

I wonder why Seventh only took their diaries and didn't just destroy them? They wanted him to die right? In the end Ninth shows up again. I wonder if she's going to help them defeat Seventh.

By the way, the new OP was ok, but the ED was pretty nice and dramatic.

Jan 26, 2012 6:01 PM

May 2008
A FLIRTING diary?

Are you fucking kidding me?
Jan 26, 2012 7:07 PM

Oct 2009
...... I dig the story but the animation is BAD this episode.
Last episode was ignored because it wasnt so bad
but holyosldnjfoisdufnbidunfb thisapisodes was bad for animation :(
If it keeps up Im going to ignore anything post episode 13 happened, and read manga instead of waiting till I see all the anime :)
Someone must be about to die: they're playing j-pop disco! -Frohike
Jan 27, 2012 6:20 AM

Jul 2011
Nice, this episode was much better than the last few. Still a few problems, but it was a fun watch.

Yuki is almost an unbearable pussy though, he needs to find a Kamina and soon.

One other thing though, sure maybe their are spoilers in the OP/ED, but they aren't spoilers to those who haven't read the manga. I mean all the people who haven't read the manga can only speculate. It actually makes it more of a spoiler when you say it's a spoiler.
Jan 27, 2012 12:18 PM

May 2011
There are just surprises at every turn, I didn't see any of this coming. Wow so they were actually real diary owners, seventh hmm. They don't seem as bad as I thought they would be, they are alright imo. They seem to really care about love, etc, I really like that speech the guy gave Yukki.

Seeing Yuno all excited and stuff again was awesomee. This episode was a step forward in her relationship with Yukki after that huge regression. Hmm maybe seventh will end up helping this part a lot. And I lmao and loved Yuno's stalking in the beginning at Yukki's house.

Minene back in her nurse outfit, ftw! Looks like shes going to lend a hand, just great, thats why shes my fav char after Yuno.
Jan 27, 2012 1:04 PM
Nov 2011
Okay, fell in love with the background music at the point when Marco and Ai first turn up in the mansion... anyone know where I can listen/download the song??
The new op did seem kinda thrown together with the bits from the 1st, but I really love the new ed, young Yuno is so cute!! <3
But yeah, lots of symbolism in the new op/ed. When Minene arrived at the end of the ep, I for some reason had the sudden thought that they should join up properly, I mean, I know they semi do but... Love Minene <3
Jan 27, 2012 1:16 PM

Nov 2011
Even more absurdities and illogicality, but who expects otherwise at this point. Besides that, it was an OK episode. Kousaka saved their asses last week, and now they destroy his phone and invade his house. Who needs enemies when you have friends?
Jan 27, 2012 5:46 PM
Jan 2012
MissileSoup said:
Even more absurdities and illogicality, but who expects otherwise at this point. Besides that, it was an OK episode. Kousaka saved their asses last week, and now they destroy his phone and invade his house. Who needs enemies when you have friends?

Well, he was one of the boys that handed over First when Eight was thretening to bomb the school, so I guess he was never really a friend.
BronzeAge
Jan 27, 2012 7:02 PM
Jul 2018
This was the ep where Yuno creeped me out the most. Fill her with holes Yukiteru!
Jan 28, 2012 12:36 AM
Sep 2009
It looked like a few frames were missing when Kousaka and Arise were running towards the cellphone tower. Otherwise, this was another great episode. It's good to see more Yuno again.
Jan 28, 2012 2:28 AM
Sep 2010
You know what I like about this anime? That the main male lead is a big pussy and guess what? He knows and accepts that!
Jan 28, 2012 3:14 PM
Aug 2009
Finally someone defeats Gasai xD

OMG MINENE IS BACK *____________*
Jan 28, 2012 10:56 PM

Dec 2011
Akise's plan was a epic fail.
Jan 29, 2012 9:24 AM

Jun 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
-Quasar said:
Despite the changes, Yuki is still a faggot.
He improves soon enough; at this pace I'd say around episode 20, but that's just a guess, since its hard to guess chapter per episode ratio.
I can confirm that! The change is so amazing it's like someone made your head spin 360 degrees. I am hoping the anime slows that one down but maybe not.

Really? Thanks! I was like "oh, you... stupid kid, get out of my screen right now, big baby", now I'll look forward to this change!
Jan 29, 2012 9:25 AM

Oct 2010
Shame on you yuuki!
Jan 29, 2012 11:38 PM

Oct 2009
Yuno is a badass XD! Yuki, YOU ARE NOT A MAN D:<! Protect Yuno for once! Even if she tried to do some freaky fetish when you were held captive, she still saved you soooo many times. And she's adorable! What more can't you want?! Geez yuki is a pussy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2012 11:42 AM

Oct 2009
ymeza21 said:
Yuno is a badass XD! Yuki, YOU ARE NOT A MAN D:<! Protect Yuno for once! Even if she tried to do some freaky fetish when you were held captive, she still saved you soooo many times. And she's adorable! What more can't you want?! Geez yuki is a pussy.

Dude! Its not like Yuno was strolling along singing some tralalala love song about Yukki when she happened across him chained up and decided to take advantage.
Shes the one who drugged his coke and let him wake up half nekkid staring at her parents skulls being told to peepee in a container.

.........She needs to woman up and stop being so damnpossessive. Shes obviously awesome, right? So why the hell cant she just have confidence and be like "Yo, so were doing good and you seem to be warming up to me, how about we sneak off to a hotel my parents own and just chill out until everyone else dies off or at least until we get to nookie on July 28?"

It takes a lot for him not to go all stockholm syndrome yet. Hes a pussy but he knows it, and isnt going after her to nprotect him, god forbid the boy be allowed to let his kidnapper and almost Rapists get offed in a kill or be killed game.

.................skijunfgbnbdiounb Now Im defending Yukki. wtf has life come to? ;_;
Someone must be about to die: they're playing j-pop disco! -Frohike
Jan 31, 2012 9:57 PM

Nov 2011
Traxan89 said:
ymeza21 said:

.........She needs to woman up and stop being so damnpossessive. Shes obviously awesome, right? So why the hell cant she just have confidence and be like "Yo, so were doing good and you seem to be warming up to me, how about we sneak off to a hotel my parents own and just chill out until everyone else dies off or at least until we get to nookie on July 28?"

She clearly has mental problems (beyond being cute XD) and the fact that there's people out there thinking of murder them in this survival game don't help at all in the "stay put until HAPPY END" strategy.

And Yukki is a forever pussy. I mean Shu from Guilty Crown bothered me and made me "c'mon, man up" but Yukki? He at least does the "being a pussy" thing right, leeching on others instead of being slavedrived by them (as Guilty Crown's MC was in the beginning"). Not a good thing but.... a lesser evil?
Feb 7, 2012 9:32 PM

Sep 2008
I like the new OP and ED. Especially the ED.

The logic in this episode wasn't as broken as it was in previous episodes. Still pretty fail, though. Or rather, the director is portraying it incorrectly.
Feb 11, 2012 8:50 PM

Oct 2010
did anyone else 9 didn't have an eyepatch on????
Feb 14, 2012 3:04 PM

Mar 2011
New OP and ED are pretty good, and Sevenths are pretty beast, especially Ai.
Feb 16, 2012 7:57 PM

Feb 2012
i actually don't like the OP song. /:

and the ed is alright too.. but i liked the feel of the first one after an episode ended.
ahh well.
i'll just listen to the other OP song on my own now.~
not that i didn't already.
x'D ;;
Feb 18, 2012 6:20 AM

Jan 2011
That was awesome, like the new OP and ED, got I got addicted to the old ones so it'll take a while getting used to them.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 22, 2012 8:38 AM

Jan 2011
oh Yukki admited himself is pathetic and he is right

if i am First, i would not want to drag my friends into this

regret after seeing the spoilers here about the OP and ED...
Feb 23, 2012 3:34 AM

Apr 2009
kokorochan- said:
i actually don't like the OP song. /:

Didn't really like it either, but I liked some of the visuals in it, at least.

Well, what can I say, those scenes with Marco and Ai were animated the way I expected it, no problems. No major deviations from the source as far as I can tell or remember, except the cause of Yuno's loss in the fight wasn't really shown this time. I just hope they didn't change that.
Feb 26, 2012 3:24 AM

Nov 2011
I like the seventh couple, but even better than that.......Ninth comes back. YES!!!!
Mar 1, 2012 9:09 AM

Aug 2008
Hmmm all I can say is bad choice on the part of 7th not to finish them off. Definitely a decision that would come back to haunt them.
Mar 5, 2012 7:24 AM

Dec 2010
huh..amazing Yuki actually admits out loud that he's weak...sigh, he continues to do amazing and stupid things equally....the best thing the show has going for it is Yuno...only reason I'm still watching.
Mar 5, 2012 9:22 PM

Feb 2010
this show is awesome. New OP+ED have stellar visuals!

I love the sexy new couple <3 and Yuno is just as awesome/crazy as ever!

Finally Yukki just plain admits that he's fucking useless; It makes me almost feel sorry for him.
Mar 21, 2012 8:31 PM

Oct 2007
In the opening, 9th left eye is normal again? whuaaaa lol
I thought she couldn't control how the fake eye's movements... ;o
iLove3PMar 21, 2012 9:09 PM
Apr 1, 2012 5:37 PM

Aug 2010
Thank god I don't feel that lost now :D but I still have a hard time trying to understand Yuno (she's just so unstable) and yeah shame on Yuki, he's such a loser right now he has to man up a bit (though he's just 14 and that makes it kinda reasonable).
Apr 2, 2012 10:46 AM

Aug 2010
They lost both their diaries. Things aren't really looking up
Apr 16, 2012 7:29 PM

Sep 2011
Love the new ED! And man... Yuno doesn't even care when Yukkii uses her, what a awesome girlfriend! LOL
Apr 21, 2012 2:50 PM

Aug 2008
Hmm, new opening! I like the first one better, but this on is nice as well. I like the fact they kept the... holding hand thing from the end of the opening? yeah, it's cool and striking. The video is pretty good, but I don't really like the song. The first opening is better, I guess. I loved the ending, though.

Well... it's a relief to know Ouji is not a real Future Diary holder... I mean, really! that was so... I mean, yeah! it didn't surprised me as much as it made me feel disgusted, so now it's pretty okay.

The... couple thing, the seventh? Loved it! i can't believe they took Yuno and Yukki's diaries... I didn't expect that, didn't see it coming... But I knew it'd happen some time or another. Also... hmm, it was about time Yuno would lose a battle, but I'm not saying I liked that. I like Yuno, I love her when she kills people and she's so insane, you gotta love her. This episode was pretty good, but its ending wasn't that... exciting, I suppose. I can't wait till they get their diaries back.

I kind of felt like kicking Yukki's ass when I saw he was so weak and he didn't do anything to help Yuno. I mean yeah that's so like him, but he's such a coward sometimes, isn't he? I expect him to do something big in the coming episodes. I hope he will!

...and what about Yuno? Hmmm...
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Jul 14, 2012 4:01 AM

Jan 2008
Oh, mai gawd, Engrish desu!!

First OP was better, imho.

Jul 14, 2012 11:38 AM

Feb 2012
Good episode, loved it!

New OP + ED were awesome.
Aug 3, 2012 11:19 PM

May 2010
Wow I really hate Yukki now. He's naive loser and a scumbag. One is okay, but now both?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 31, 2012 7:17 AM

Feb 2011
I still like the first opening more . In exchange , the ED is better than the first one . The anime remains badass .. lol
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 26, 2012

272 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

682 by lopoy20 »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

265 by Wiziliz »»
May 9, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

306 by Wiziliz »»
May 8, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.