Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 12, 2023 11:52 AM
Dec 2021
JavanyXD said:
K-Arlovski said:
Pretty cool episode. Bit corny at times as MHA tends to be but tolerable. Also very neat to see Deku nodiff a villain as powerful as Muscular, shows hes grown to become at this point probably one of the strongest few shown active characters of the series.

I do wish the muscular fight had more actual fighting and less inner monologue strategising and Id prefer if the atmosphere was a bit darker in the lighting and background to suit the plot atmosphere but oh well. Still the best mha season
It's probably realism since the sky isn't going to just change to cloudy just because you're in a dark place, the world goes on.

Yea but idk, id expect villains to do villain stuff at night or evening times. Also its canonically winter or fall in the S6 of MHA afaik so itd make sense if the background and setting weren't so happy.

Plus itd just feel better and more dramatic
Feb 12, 2023 12:34 PM

Aug 2017
I am a bit worried about this "Lady Nagant" that the advance showed. She feels at first sight as filler. Can any manga reader confirm this?
Feb 12, 2023 12:45 PM

Sep 2017
Boring episode tbh. Nothing went on
خ
Feb 12, 2023 1:08 PM
Dec 2020
ZenielDanaku said:
I am a bit worried about this "Lady Nagant" that the advance showed. She feels at first sight as filler. Can any manga reader confirm this?
Not a filler character. She's important to the plot and is one of the central villains of this arc.
Feb 12, 2023 1:56 PM
Jun 2022
Deku evolve was cooler than I expected ᓚᘏᗢ
Feb 12, 2023 2:02 PM
Nov 2016
ZenielDanaku said:

Just think of her as a "bonus" villain with personality, you know, like Gentle and La Brava which aren't bad IMHO, I actually like those villains too.

I like Lady Nagant a lot though, she's one of the better interesting villains with character development.
Feb 12, 2023 4:26 PM
Nov 2018
now the anime maturity
Feb 12, 2023 5:05 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yes Deku leaving Yuei is no joke, they formed and new teams with all the ultimate heroes, it's dope
Feb 12, 2023 5:13 PM

May 2015
Things are getting really interesting. I've always loved the idea of Deku leaving the class and going solo on a cool dark arc when I heard about it over a year ago and now we can finally see it. I left this series since episode 15 to be able to binge this arc so its a shame I'm only one episode into it. But oh well. 

Cant wait to see more badass Deku. Him teaming up with the top 3 heroes is cool. Really shows Deku is up their now with the best. 

Also Deku being the last One For All user is to be expected. Cool how they revealed more about it and the specialty of being quirkless. Its amazing how they expand the series and the things we previously know about it. 
DarknessRealityFeb 12, 2023 5:18 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 12, 2023 5:49 PM

Aug 2017
theyashdeo said:
Not a filler character. She's important to the plot and is one of the central villains of this arc.

xZabuzax said:
ZenielDanaku said:

Just think of her as a "bonus" villain with personality, you know, like Gentle and La Brava which aren't bad IMHO, I actually like those villains too.

I like Lady Nagant a lot though, she's one of the better interesting villains with character development.

Oh, I see. Thank you both.
Feb 12, 2023 6:02 PM
Feb 2018
tbh i didn't go as hard as i expected it to go... this is one of the best arcs in my opinion and this episode didn't do it for me, plus the animation felt off at times
Feb 13, 2023 7:11 AM

Apr 2016
What an amazing episode!!

Though knowing what will happen, the ost and Deku's voice actor made me feel like the first time I read these events.

Izuku really matured so fast. That's trauma for you. It hurts to see him like this.

Lady Nagant's episode is one of the most anticipated ones this seasons. Can't wait for saturday

Feb 13, 2023 8:30 AM

Dec 2022
Me encanta este nuevo deku vigilante. Es demasiado épico.
Muy buen cap.
Feb 13, 2023 10:16 AM
Jan 2023
Okay, it gets points for animation in a few parts but I will say the darker shading and tone in the manga was a lot more enjoyable then this has been so far. Lady Nagent was only a few chapters and that's next episode so I'm guessing it's gonna be a fast paced action packed one. Still not happy with the decision to just ignore the consequences of Deku's quirk... This story seriously needed like 3 more arcs to build into a final arc instead of making the whole last act 2 small arcs and the final arc... Everything feels SO SO rushed... :(
Feb 13, 2023 11:04 AM

May 2018
ok, vigilante Deku is really cool. I hope he stays this way for the rest of the series
Feb 13, 2023 3:29 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The muscular skirmish was a nostalgic throw back.
PS: I hate it when Midoriya whispers.
Feb 13, 2023 6:27 PM

Jul 2016
My favorite BnHA arc finally!\(>o<)/

Deku with older heroes, looks mature now compared to when he's with his classmates, but again the blue sky still distracting this whole vibe.
Hopefully, the part with lady nagant, they'll set the mood right. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
Feb 14, 2023 12:14 AM

Jun 2021
This is one of the best episodes. Deku looks so awesome with his new Batman style. He has great character development in this season. It's the fresh air the series needs.
Feb 14, 2023 12:40 AM
Oct 2022
I always wondered how did Deku took down Muscular in the manga from the way he punched. Now I kinda get the image
Feb 14, 2023 1:23 AM

Nov 2012
so next ep we will meet purple hair girl, I wonder if we will see Overhaul again.

I couldn't tell until Deku finally name dropped him that was Muscular, I thought for a min it was a new character with a similar quirk, I swear the subs and when he appeared said something else (like his normal name maybe?), defo should've added a note that it was him, as ofc I don't know him by anything other than Muscular.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Feb 14, 2023 10:15 AM

Sep 2017
This was a sweet episode. Seeing Deku this confident in his ability and actually being a badass is really refreshing. That stupid hood he has didn't even look dorky with the whole vibe he was giving off. Deku here is about to become the new all showing up at random places and saving the day
Feb 14, 2023 12:35 PM

Aug 2019
This episode was so damn satisfying to watch!!

Deku is easily able to defeat villains and use multiple quirks at once.

I’m a proud mother.
Feb 14, 2023 6:21 PM
Oct 2019
This is what we wanted from Deku all this time, More Mature and More Badass!!
Love the mask on and also with Gran Torino scarf.
Also is that the same gauntlet from the first movie? kinda looks the same, maybe it's the next version of it.

Ngl the scene with Deku mom, kinda tear me up.

Vigilante Deku, Let's freaking go!!
davidyodo24Feb 14, 2023 6:25 PM
Feb 15, 2023 11:03 PM
Dec 2020
each and every episode bnha is making me cry
Feb 16, 2023 5:33 AM

May 2015
Not my favorite arc, I will not lie...
Feb 16, 2023 5:35 PM

Oct 2008
and here all of a sudden! Deku became mature badass!! just like everyone said: ! Dark Deku!!
omg! Lady Nagant is next!!!
5/5.

Feb 17, 2023 3:32 PM
Feb 2023
Dark deku 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Feb 19, 2023 3:36 AM

May 2020
Don't know how long it has been since he left UA, but Izuku seemed to have trained with more powers. He's got 4 quirks from the predecessors, All Might was quirkless, and the first user was also quirkless. So, that leaves just 2 more. Izuku is able to use 45% without damage but turns out it was because of support items from All Might.

The top 3 heroes, All Might and Izuku form a team. Izuku searches for Shigaraki instead of waiting for him to attack first. We'll probably get to see another quirk next episode.
Feb 19, 2023 7:03 AM
Jan 2020
If evil, why hot?

I do wonder what is her backstory. She seems like one of the most interesting characters in the series.
Feb 25, 2023 9:58 AM
Jul 2022
I loved this episode!
Feb 25, 2023 6:43 PM
Jul 2018
There's a bit of fear in me to know what happens next. In other words, I can completely relate to the emotions of Izuku's mom.
Feb 25, 2023 9:33 PM
Jan 2021
Damn...

So did the 6th Wielder talk to Deku and teach him how to use his smoke? Did Deku manifest it on his own. Bro I didn't imagine this fight with Muscular would have gone how it did. What would have happened had Shindo not used Tremoring Earth on Muscular beforehand? Would Deku had been forced to use more than 45%?

Regardless, Deku took down Muscular with what seems to be no real difficulty at all using the quirks of the last four wielders of OFA prior to All Might. He delivered them to the police. I'm assuming he's also using the smoke to hide his identity so the police don't arrest him for acting on his own, and to keep others out of his business. Shindo was able to recognize him nonetheless.

I'm glad that All Might, Hawks, Endeavor, and Jeanist are all backing Deku up.

And it was quite heartbreaking to see Deku's announcement that he's leaving UA. It makes sense though. Shigaraki could easily find him with Search and immediately charge at him. He needs to be away from his friends so that he can prevent them from getting involved.

This time is pretty powerful. We got the top THREE heroes along with the first and only OFA wielder who can use the quirks of the previous wielders (which there are SEVEN available).

Who is this Lady Nagant? I was so off on who I thought she was. I thought she was undercover in Tartarus, but it seems that she is an assassin that was hired by AFO. Speaking of, if AFO wants to steal OFA, doesn't Deku need to be alive? What would happen if Deku died before passing on OFA to someone else? Would OFA just disappear forever?

I'm sure AFO would get Garaki to use Deku's body to recreate it.

I forgot to mention from the last episode that it was a new twist that Uraraka was doing some narration. And some people may call Deku The Last Wielder, but just know that according to Deku at the beginning of the series, 20% of the world is quirkless. Unless that number has either one, gone down dramatically through the series or two, Japan specificially has a much lower percentage in comparison to the world at large.

Either way, I'm excited to see this conflict...
Feb 25, 2023 10:22 PM

Jun 2014
"Dark Deku" is really something else. That smoke he used was interesting as well. He's already stronger than before the last big battle.

Deku's mother, as usual, is extremely worried about him, which is fully understandable, but Deku needs to save the world.

Feb 27, 2023 7:11 AM
Jan 2018
Midoriya Izuku going rogue alongside the top 3 heroes to protect the city from further harm….. hope he returns safely this is going to be one HELL of a battle from now on!
Feb 27, 2023 4:26 PM

Dec 2013
Muscular went down easier than I expected. Midoriya really has grown way stronger since their last fight. Although Shindou did definitely help.

I love the way Best Jeanist was holding his phone.
Feb 27, 2023 6:02 PM
Feb 2021
okay so someone explain to me how fucking deku literally miraculously healed from one ep to another?

(taking into account that he was already all broken and in the fight against shigaraki he dismounted all)
Feb 27, 2023 6:37 PM
Aug 2021
I don't think that leaving UA was the best decision he could have made there. None the less I'm very eager to see what's to come.
Mar 2, 2023 10:06 AM

Nov 2013
following last episode, everyone reading the letter Deku left before leaving, and ofc everyone is sad as hell, even the ones he was less connected with ... i'm pretty sure they didn't mind the danger if he stayed with them.... oh well
the damage to the cities are getting worse with every passing day, and now even AFO is free

2 new charas trying to make the civilans go to the school shelters, and just like poolice and heroes before, they failed
i like how Yo was all mad, he could easily destroy the building but he is not a villain

an enemy came and yo will 1v1 him until reinforcements come... the villain is happy to be outside for once lol
the idiot adults wanna fight too, let's see how strong they are if they don't need heroes lmao

Yo managed to scare him a bit but ultimately lost and got saved in the last second by Deku
the villain was previously defeated by Deku, so he is excited to fight again
i feel like i skipped an episode since Deku can now use extra skills...

after all that trash talk, the villain got one shot by 1 punch? lmao ok dude
he got safely delivered to the police while deku went back to all might, shortly before leaving again
now we get the time when he awake after last episode, his body gets worse everytime he uses the quirk, but thanfully, it's still working
talking with his mom about the power and what he must do now, the mother cried a lot but she ended up accepting it,. since he said he would come back

he also talked with GranTorino about Shimura, and GT told him that killing is also an option (fucking heroes and their no kill policy lol), while also giving him his scarf/cape
together with All might, Best Jeanist, Hawks and Endeavor, Deku went away from everyone

next episode, an assassin will come, the purple haired woman from the op song
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 15, 2023 4:25 PM
May 2020
DEKU IS SO COOL! You guys said he was a vigilante, but he is working with the top three heroes so.... I don't think that counts.
Mar 19, 2023 7:33 PM
Mar 2023
Top Demais! agora começou a ficar tenso
Mar 20, 2023 11:05 AM
Mar 2019
Deku is finally growing up!
Mar 28, 2023 2:31 PM
Apr 2022
If you're like me and have read the manga, then you knew this was coming. But even still it hit me like a bowling ball straight to the heart. Deku is such a kind and caring person who truly doesn't want to see anyone else get hurt because of him. So he knows that being alone, even if it hurts others in the short term, will be less painful in the long run. It's a mindset I can sympathies with.
Mar 30, 2023 11:53 AM
Nov 2021
im most definitely crazy
Mar 31, 2023 8:28 AM

Feb 2021
And we get the long-awaited rematch between Deku and Muscular. Even though the fight was very short, it was pretty damn clean. Nice to have Yo back for an episode.

Deku is using his extra quirks like helping tools now. The smokescreen is alright. The purple colour smoke looks a bit off though. But then again, a green colour would look like fart.

The Top 3, All Might and Deku have formed a cell to capture jailbreakers and potentially find and shut down their main enemies.

I feel so bad for the mum.

So fucking hyped for the next episode. We'll finally see Lady Nagant in action.

Apr 3, 2023 3:58 AM
Dec 2022
Deku being hunted by a villain Lady Nagant. Will he survives?
Apr 3, 2023 7:51 PM

Nov 2017
Deku has U T I L I T Y B E L T powers. Cringe bat is back and he's better than ever. Darke maske. 

A bit unfair that the heroes have so little power while A4O and Shiggy have ultimate god beast-mode powers. 

At least we can say that Deku is ready to start being his own character...who is just Superman with Batman powers. Doing our golden boy cringe though. 

Supes is cringe but that's his whole personality. While Deku has no personality. It's quite a switch. Side character NPC-man is invincible in his armor. 
Apr 5, 2023 5:40 AM

Mar 2015
Interesting new phase of this series.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 8, 2023 12:40 PM

Mar 2017
Man… 16 years old and Izuku literally has the fate of the world on his shoulders. If he keeps up the way he’s going, he’s going to burn himself out before he even finds Shigaraki.

That scene with Deku vs Muscular was so awesome. It showed just how far Izuku has come cause he took him down effortlessly!
Apr 12, 2023 5:56 AM
Apr 2023
One for All & All for one finally get some shine
Gigachad character developt from eldevear
Waaay cooler haws too
This is character & personality development Diff
Apr 29, 2023 9:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
As expected Deku use the sixth sense to the full power since its actually the most op one with how its prediction can save Deku for overdid the OfA power and broken his body more. Glad that he reveal more of his predecessors quirk, and its surprisingly quite simple, a smokescreen. He also receive a support item from US thanks to All Might connection with the US. 45% impact able to shut down the Muscular, but its also because of the tremor dude manage to wore off the muscle at the perfect time. So what about if Deku forced to fight Nomus?

Scene with Deku's mom always giving me a quick chill. But look at how Deku determination and hug manage to shut down her worry. Then the way he talked to Torino about the OfA meeting. Badass Deku for the better Bnha? That's good, that's good. So the purple pretty lady from before also have a pretty name, eh? Lady Nagant, nice to meet you!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2022

217 by AlexRata »»
Jun 7, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Public stance on heroes

Nickfelix0 - May 14, 2023

14 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Jun 6, 11:04 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

267 by SengokuSeju »»
Jun 2, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stripes - Mar 11, 2023

296 by haminshamin »»
May 28, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Usopp8000 - Mar 4, 2023

144 by haminshamin »»
May 28, 4:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.