Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2018 2:48 AM

Jul 2008
I was going to drop this anime somewhere around the 4th-5th episode, I'm glad I decided to keep my patience a bit and watched the rest in one go today.

Insipid romance and friendship aside, I liked the scene where Yuito tried to help little Hitomi connected to her mother from separating black river she drew for herself. It finally answered why Hitomi could only see the world in black and white and unable to use her magic to her real potential. She, as Yuito did with his drawing, has unknowingly put a limit on what she could do. I think that was the main message for this whole show which got delivered compellingly by the end so it wasn't bad...

I was also touched by the metaphorical story of penguin & co. too. That childish summary was way impressive to me than what actually happened during the middle of the show though, geez.
Dec 29, 2018 3:09 AM

Aug 2013
Watching this was a mistake.
Dec 29, 2018 3:48 AM

Jul 2008
IlyessKhalifa said:

Haha! How unfortunate of you.

It's easier to find disappointment in something. I'm more envious of people who enjoy this anime. It means they are more perceptive to good things in it and can appreciate it in the way that I can't.
Dec 29, 2018 4:35 AM

Oct 2013
Wait wait wait, why is she visiting a grave ? they had 17years, so after 60years mean they have 76... that's not old enough to die of something else than a disease! (with magic & co that seem quite stupid)
So he died just for the sake of not having the "oh no you're old while I'm young" meeting ?

For the anime I would say... meh. Yeah it's beautiful as always but it's still lacking something. And this ending... of course she's not meeting any of them since it would be too horrifying to see all of them old. And the "happy ending" with the children of the others is too short, that's just a cameo at this point!
TitadouDec 29, 2018 4:38 AM
Dec 29, 2018 4:46 AM

Apr 2017
I felt I have to post, after all.
All in all, I haven't had such anime in quite a long time. One that is so nice to my heart, moreover, I am currently depressed when I started the anime, I watched it to the end, and it really changed my perception.

This is an anime that can change someone's heart, just like how the love can make you see colors.

The animation quality never drops, the voice acting, music, and story is nice, Hitomi's growth in the show is really evident. Personal view, I would like to marry her (after the time travel version) because of it.

While I found that I can't cry in the last episode, it is still a satisfying ending. Not like I don't want to, I somehow on the edge but just can't seem to cry it out.

I was a bit disappointed on this episode, but after reflecting on it, it actually is much much better than expected. Thinking back, the albums, that book, the scene where the gray room is destroyed, and color ensued...

Its pace is slow, awfully slow, but, a huge BUT, I personally think it IS better than that of Violet Evergarden, which all considered, is the only one comparable to this, being an original anime with exceptable animation quality.

To be honest, strangely, I rate this one higher than Buta Yarou, despite that one having better middle part. But the ending finished the show.

A huge 10/10 for me. I enjoyed the ride, hopefully PA Works could do one like this next year.

A very nice gift to end the season... REALLY, THANKS PA WORKS!!

-kirin- said:
IlyessKhalifa said:

Haha! How unfortunate of you.

It's easier to find disappointment in something. I'm more envious of people who enjoy this anime. It means they are more perceptive to good things in it and can appreciate it in the way that I can't.

Now, now, I found a lot to enjoy in this show, graphic is one thing, but the true enjoyment of this show is, to let the story flow over you, embrace it, enjoy the ride, and it will all flow.

Its why I cried back in 11th, that scene and the song...

Oh btw, it seems this show is looking for happy ending, since the song played in the end is the much more energetic OP.

Ps :
- I'm sorry for the wall of text
- Child Hitomi is cute af (I'm not a pedophile)
CrallyLystiaDec 29, 2018 4:55 AM
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Dec 29, 2018 5:37 AM

Feb 2014
This was the best possible ending that this show could end and I'm happy that it ended this way, personally.

I did tear up a few times during the episode, from Hitomi's goodbye to the others of the Magic Photography Arts Club as well as reminiscing about her friends when she read the Penguin book, written by Yuito as the characters were based on Hitomi's friends.

I also had to look at Hitomi's two friends in her current time during the epilogue and just like others mentioned, they do look like the grandchild of KurumiXChigusa and AsagiXShou alright. =)

Overall, this show has been a great ride. It did have that Glasslip feel at the start, but this show proved to be MUCH better than that disappointment four years ago. It's also the first time, correct me if I'm wrong, that P.A. Works had three different shows airing in the same year, with Uma Musume in the Spring, Sirius The Jaeger in the Summer and Iroduku in the Autumn season. Between the three, Iroduku is the best visually-looking. The colours and the detailing was P.A. Works in their prime and I really loved it.

The writing was the main flaw of the show, though. Despite the great start, it did have that rather unfortunate hiccup with Shou confessing to Hitomi that made things awkward, but episode 11 onwards proved to be the comeback that this show needed.

8/10 is my final score for this already slightly underrated show. =)
Dec 29, 2018 6:07 AM

Apr 2016
Lol.

and Yuito is dead and she went to see his grave ! Ha ha ha. what a great ending ! (sarcasm). It's the time travel version of truck-kun I guess :)

Rorek said:
Asagi&Shou and Kurumi&Chigusa Granddaughter

Thanks a lot for that. I didn't connect the dot at first. At least there's a nice closure for the side characters.

I lost my time with this anime. Visually great but story and direction "weren't my cup of tea" to say the least.
Dec 29, 2018 6:24 AM
Jan 2017
That was a beautiful finale, to a well-written show.
I am glad I took a chance on it.
Dec 29, 2018 6:29 AM

Oct 2015
It was a good anime but the ending wa so... typical, 8/10 tho.
Dec 29, 2018 6:47 AM
Jan 2018
A 10/10 ending to a 10/10 anime. I cried when both Yuito and Hitomi were confessing their feelings to each other. The song made the tears worse. Anyone knows the name of the song?

And apparently Kohaku married the bookstore owner who knew? And Yuito is dead in the future rip :(.
Dec 29, 2018 7:03 AM

Jun 2012
This was such a perfect ending to a wonderful show. Everything was done right. I was partly in tears myself watching it too.
I wish that Hitomi could have stayed with the friends she'd made, but she wasn't meant to live in that era.
All in all, this was an anime about learning to love yourself, moving on, finding the strength to allow yourself to be happy. It's one of my favourite shows of this season definitely.
Dec 29, 2018 7:12 AM

Mar 2015
I liked how Grandmother Kohaku's magic would not let Hitomi come back until she and Yuito honestly expressed their feelings. Hitomi needed that to really complete her growth.

Great art, excellent story, good characters. I am glad that I watched this show.
The sword that takes life gives life
Dec 29, 2018 7:21 AM

Sep 2011
What a beautiful ending, I wasn't expecting to be moved like this. Their goodbye was beautiful, and poignant. I'm glad that Hitomi unconsciously interfered with the magic so that she could be alone with Yuito, and he could be honest in their parting. He would have regretted that moment for the rest of his life if this didn't happen.

I loved to see Kohaku married with the magic bookstore/library guy, I knew my senses were right when I shipped them. lol I mean, I think it was him. And that book's story, being Hitomi's own history with the time she shared with her precious friends was so beautiful that I can't, I was tearing up like her. I don't know how to feel about not seeing the others in the future, but I think it was for the best, this time capsule was a great idea. That's Yuito's grave, right? I guess that with him and the others gone Hitomi will be able to hold in her heart all of those moments as she moves on with her life, with renewed hope and new found strength.

I was going to rate this as "fine" because most episodes were lackluster at best, but this ending felt so complete, and satisfying that I can only rate this as "good." I should follow that Penguin's example, and go see for myself just how many colors this world has to offer, I was almost forgetting it myself.
Dec 29, 2018 8:18 AM

Jan 2018
the ending was great! I'm pretty sure the grave was of Yuito's....
Dec 29, 2018 8:46 AM
Apr 2016
Pretty good anime. At first I received waaaay more warm feelings than later on in the show. aaaaaaa
Dec 29, 2018 8:46 AM

Nov 2016
eb2 said:
I wish we could know what happened to all the other club members.

Also i did a review on it and would appreciate any sort of feedback :)
https://myanimelist.net/myreviews.php?seriesid=37497&go=write

im hoping for and OVA about them
Dec 29, 2018 10:37 AM

Sep 2015
This last episode was beautiful, I really liked what they did with the picture book story and the scene where Yuito finally help Hitomi see colors.
Unfortunately the rest of the show didn't manage to enchant me as much, the first few episodes were good but I fell like everything from ep 5 to 11 went over my head. I didn't connect with the characters enough I think

But still a good show overall, I just expected much more from it.
Dec 29, 2018 11:28 AM
Jan 2016
well, this bittersweet romance, drama, and school life story is pretty decent in my opinion but they pretty much rushed the ending and there's a lot of question remains about the ending.
well we get to know who was Hitomi's grandfather(it was pretty obvious from previous episodes), and it seems yuito died(don't know how), did yuito get married or he stays single because of his love for Hitomi from future,
as we already knew the other two ships from start Asagi x Shou & Chigusa x Kurumi.
this really should have an ova i guess then i would be satisfied.

for me it's 7/10.
Dec 29, 2018 11:31 AM

Sep 2017
Eh, I wish I liked this more, but it was just pretty bland for me. I'd be more interested in Kurumi/Chigusa's ship. At least it was pretty and it had some cool scenes. meh/10 = 5/10.
Dec 29, 2018 12:18 PM

Jul 2013
Getting stuck in the gap of time in which you can only escape with the power of love. What's this, Final Fantasy 8?

Joke asides, this anime just proves the point that you can have all the technical talent in the world, but if your characters are uninteresting, you still get a meh show. To describe the characters in 3 words: bland, boring, and unmemorable. The group dynamic is as dull as dirt, and the chemistry between each pair is almost nonexistent. I can't even imagine how boring their relationship would be when they start dating each other.

5/10
JustMonakaDec 29, 2018 12:25 PM
Dec 29, 2018 12:59 PM

Jun 2016
I really liked the premise of this story when i saw the first episode, but then all the hopes i had for it began shattering bit by bit as the episodes went by. I enjoyed how original and artistic the ways they used to show yuito and hitomi's emotions were, but other than that i feel a lot disappointed.

Hitomi's character suffered from being too boring outside of the "i dont see colors" which was the thing that ironically made me like her in the first two episodes or something, but then they just didnt do anything new to make me like the character aside from her falling for Yuito ?? and other small/forgetable things which were already predictable.. plus almost all the characters were lacking depth.
Sure, they only had 13 episodes to flesh them out and i must admit Chigusa while even having the least screen time was likable, Kurumi was also okay and Kohaku was the best character but thats not saying much. Asagi and Shou were only there for wasting time with descnecessary and not original at all drama, and all of it was pretty predictable too (heck, when he helped out Hitomi in episode 2 when she was alone on the street already made me go like "he's gonna fall for her").
Lastly, Yuito was another wasted potential. Sure we got to know he had insecurities but just because he said it, we didnt actually got to see any intresting reason to explain how and why he had those. How about showing some of his backstory to make us understand it a little? No? Okay.

They had a interesting idea, but executed it very poorly. This episode just shows it even more, all the speech the characters made felt lame because of the way and time it was done, plus, the anime didnt do a good job making me care about more than half of them. Yes, they did leave great messages for Hitomi but it felt like every other dialogue you see in almost every story, nothing new.

And why did they show Hitomi at a graveyard near the end? Was it her mother? Yuito? Another character we know? Who knows??? And i guess we'll never know. My money's on Yuito actually, because they didnt have the balls to show them grown up with families since it would be another layer of sadness.. lmao.
Yeah it was a vague ending, and that's not a bad thing, but its absolutely not what i was expecting or wanted from the show. I know there are people who thought it was a good story but honestly this is my opinion and i just wanted to let it out somewhere.

I would give it a 4 but because of the beautiful art they used from time to time i'll give it a 5 more like 4.5, i dont even know.
ayumiisDec 29, 2018 1:03 PM
Dec 29, 2018 1:10 PM

Mar 2017
A great show and great ending indeed.
Even though Hitomi and Yuito didn't end up together it wasn't sad or a tragic ending. It had a rather strange warm feeling to it.
That soundtrack in between was nice.
Another favourite show of this season.
Dec 29, 2018 1:23 PM

Feb 2012

with his gold fish still in future...I feel Yuito is alive...

Dec 29, 2018 1:38 PM

Dec 2008
Another thing that I noticed about this show is how it handled the thorny issue of time travel-it didn't use any machines, just a kind of low key magic. The characters were very likeable and well developed, Hitomi came out much better at the end than she started out. Kohaku was a blast. Still I think one more episode to bring closure to some loose ends would be a good idea.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Dec 29, 2018 2:17 PM
Jan 2016
Great finale, honestly it surpassed my expectations, i loved that ending, simplement wonderful!

The farewell from group, one by one was trully a beautifull moment, was also sad and touched me a lot, i almost teared up with that amount of feels!

The moment between Hitome and Aoi inside Hitomi's magic was beautiful aswell, they told why they turned especial to each other and they finally confessed to each other, and it was the trigger to return back colors to Hitomi, and the transiction between black/white and color was really well made!

The reencounter between Grandmother Kohaku and Hitomi, was another wonderfull moment, it also touched me, was a lot of sentimental as well, glad to see that Hitomi got totally a "diferent person" with that travel, Kohaku did her best, as Grandmother and as young Kohaku!

I am glad that Kohaku had memories from past, and was really emotional to hear the book's history, with Aoi drowings, and the album with photos from that memories asweel, and after sending Hitomi to past she can finally share that memories!

I loved to see Hitomi talking to Asagi&Shou and Kurumi&Chigusa granddaughters, glad that they ended up together, i am proud from Asagi!

Proud for Hitomi had followed Shou adnice to join in Photography and Arts club in her time!

Seems the guy from library is Hitomi's grandfather, and i am happy to see that!

Overall, i loved that anime and will miss that awesome group of characters, i am completely satisfied with that art and characters, a wonderfull anime that surpassed my expectations and i will never forget!

Solid 9/10
Dec 29, 2018 2:37 PM
Oct 2016
Pretty good ending, Hitomi got her colours back permanently but its a shame that all that extra romance stuff wasn't tidied up (sorry if that sounded a little confusing)
bread is yummy
Dec 29, 2018 2:39 PM

Jan 2018
The anime looks great, has an good story and characters.
The first 7 episodes i was in love wit this anime but after that i felt it got weaker idk mabey it's just me.

They did the finale very good.

8/10
Dec 29, 2018 3:00 PM

May 2016
Having some followup with the gang in an OVA shipped with the BDs would be nice.....
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Dec 29, 2018 3:30 PM

Mar 2018
It was a really good show, for me it's a 7,5/10, but i have the feeling this should've worked better as a well-written 2 1/2 hr movie rather than 13 ep series.

(Yuito should've kissed Hitomi)
Dec 29, 2018 4:33 PM
Nov 2018
Honestly, it made me sad. I really wanted her to see him again in the future.
Dec 29, 2018 6:41 PM

May 2015
An emotional and strong finale that left me emotional as well. Aside from the beautiful visuals and music, I thoroughly enjoyed this show from start to end. Following Hitomi's growth as a person was one filled with many different emotions. So sad to see this go.

10/10. P.A. Works always hits the right notes for me. Really looking forward to their next work, whatever it may be!
ReverberateDec 29, 2018 6:45 PM

Dec 29, 2018 7:38 PM

Jul 2015
I love drama anime done right. Jewel of the season.

I watched in one go. Probably helped me to enjoy so much.

8/10

Dec 29, 2018 7:49 PM
Jun 2017
I glad for the end,but i need a sequel or ova for know details of this year 2078 T_T

For the end 9/10 this anime for me.
Dec 29, 2018 7:59 PM

Dec 2018
Okay lets say this story is quite hmm.. reasonable... i have seen these plots through years and somehow, irozuku isnt on the good ones. They cooulndt just cease all Hitomi interactions with the gang when she's in the future(well it's an insult to her), id rather know about what happened with them than notice Kohaku's husband was the guy from the library lol. I wished it wouldnt turn in this way. At least, Kohaku could talk about what are their whereabouts or whatever,it's pity ;[

Alluring visuals, but founds in cliches we'd see every year and not to mention again about whats missing to end up as a hella good final episode.
fallingfromskyDec 29, 2018 9:47 PM
Dec 29, 2018 8:47 PM
Dec 2018
So... who else cried? Like I knew I was going to cry, and I still did. That ending though, with the book, literally I’m screaming why?!? I can’t take it. Overall, this anime was well written and never felt to rushed. I also enjoyed the choice of a smaller cast so we got more developed characters. God this show was amazing and the opening at the end was done beautifully(especially since this was done with no epic Shonen fight to go with it like we normally see). Overall i just loved this anime and I’m not ashamed to admit that I cried.
Dec 29, 2018 9:49 PM

Apr 2016
Pretty conclusive ending overall. Gotta say, the last few episodes of this anime were the best and the only part that stood out to me. The pacing was just too slow and boring but in the end, all loose ties were wrapped up and even some teasers were thrown in (Hitomi possibly visiting Yuito's grave and her two new friends being her friends' children/grandchildren)
Dec 30, 2018 1:55 AM
Mar 2017
This episode is heartbreakingly beautiful. I kept on crying the whole time. Darn it, I just want a happy ending! T_T

Anyway, wow, what a ride. I'll always remember this anime like reminiscing my tragic first love. It was beautiful, it made me happy, it changed me for the better; and in the end, it was bittersweet and taught me things I'll remember for the rest of my life.

I love how they handled Hitomi and Yuito final moments with each other. It was so sweet and sad at the same time but I'm just happy they finally came forward with their feelings. I never thought Yuito would become my most fave character in this show. I just love his development near the end. They totally made up for his lack of great moments from the first half.

And Asagi. Wow, I really love how they handled her character. It's so nice to meet a girl like her. :) I believe that she ended up with Sho in the future because judging from their last interaction, as Sho looked at her while smiling fondly when she left, he had a kind look on his eyes and adoration that wasn't there before. That's definitely the start of something if you ask me.

At the same time, based on Yuito's storybook, they ended up together (rabbit and dog sniffing the ocean together), including Chigusa and Kurumi (the flying squirrel and cat are beside each other).

If you don't think the same, well, let me dream, okay?

And I knew it! I knew that guy on the used bookstore is the grandpa~ I'm glad to be able to hear her voice and judging Hitomi's reaction when she met him, it's so obvious it was him! The way her eyes widened and then settled with a smile, God, I knew he was someone important. And then when Hitomi went back to the future, it was showed that it was him! Wahhh, I'm so glad.

I hate how we learned nothing about Yuito and the others in the future. :( However, I believe the grave Hitomi visited was Yuito's. I honestly prefer that he's dead when Hitomi came back because I won't be able to handle the feels when they meet up and Yuito's an old man. :( Thank you P.A. Works for not going down this route! But in case it was actually her mom, well, I won't think of that for now. XD

Overall, it was really awesome. I'm so glad I held out till the end even though I knew since day one that this wouldn't end well. It's such a beautiful anime. Thank you P.A. Works. :)
Dec 30, 2018 1:56 AM
Jul 2015
So fucking disappointed in that bullshit sad ending,
Dec 30, 2018 8:54 AM

Aug 2016
It ended the way I wanted it to end. 8/10. Tho imo the romance between Hitomi and Yuito felt a bit forced, I wasn't really feeling it.
Nanika ga Okashii
Dec 30, 2018 9:38 AM
Nov 2018
Having her return to the future without showing her beau in his old age was so cheap.

Showing the guy would have been difficult to handle right, and that was something the producers couldn't do. Show how he has moved on with his life, had a wife and children, how he is now a different person, but still waits for a dignified meeting with Hitomi, as anyone would like to do. With emotion. Knowing she remembers him from back then, with the feelings she shared just a moment ago in her life. But they both know that for him, that was long ago, and they have to deal with it the right way.

No, the producers couldn't do that. So they just skipped the whole thing. And every other character from back then. Not a word about them.

As uninstall said on page one, it's like watching Violet Evergarden again. Great graphics, an interesting prospect, but it doesn't really go anywhere. It's such a waste.

My girlfriend saw part of this episode while I was watching it. Hitomi was crying over her lack of emotions - again. I told her, "It's been like this the whole time".
Dec 30, 2018 9:41 AM
Nov 2018
Daniel_Naumov said:
Lelouch0202 said:
Good finale, ended the way I expected it to but with a little sudden dramatic turn of events in the middle which I personally thought was unneeded.

Watching everyone say goodbye to Hitomi was sad but I think the real emotional part was Hitomi's reunion with her grandmother Kohaku who was finally able to open up to her about everything. The narration of the picture book that Yuito wrote was extremely well done especially the ending with "What color am I?" part was quite emotional.

I wish there was more time spent in the montage of Hitomi learning to live her life in the future and I would've loved more stuff with the old gang meeting a young Hitomi like that one shot of Yuto giving little Hitomi his picture book. Anyway, it was a good way to end the show.

Overall, it was a pretty good show. The premise of the series showed great promise on paper, the idea of an introverted depressed girl travelling back in time to rediscover the joy of life sounds like something that would feel really rewarding and uplifting to watch but unfortunately I think that turned out to be my biggest problem with the show , I expected a different side of the show to be in the limelight, something more like what this episode was about to be the major focus of the entire series but unfortunately this element was downplayed a fair bit. It's not the show's problem but my mistake having expected another 3-Gatsu no Lion. I suppose my biggest issue is that the parts that I really wanted to see were kinda scattered in the middle of regular high school drama which didn't exactly have the greatest execution. It wasn't bad but perhaps it could've been better in the sense of showcasing how Hitomi grows as a character instead of how it's just narrated in the finale. The visual presentation was absolutely fantastic, P.A. Works outdid themselves with the visuals. The characters were good, Kohaku carried this show more for me than Hitomi which may not entirely be a good thing because of what the premise is. However, all said and done this is still a pretty good show.

7/10

Please please PLEASE! Don't misuse "show" and "series". Using them together to describe one piece of entertainment/art only sends mixed signals towards the reader.
And boy have not seen so many people with a doubled n chromosome angry in a while. Poor things, such underdevelopment...

Picking on words and doing your best to sound superior, because there are people who don't like the show you feel obligated to defend. Well, with that many forum posts I guess that's what you live for.
Dec 30, 2018 9:48 AM
Nov 2018
Titadou said:
Wait wait wait, why is she visiting a grave ? they had 17years, so after 60years mean they have 76... that's not old enough to die of something else than a disease! (with magic & co that seem quite stupid)
So he died just for the sake of not having the "oh no you're old while I'm young" meeting ?

For the anime I would say... meh. Yeah it's beautiful as always but it's still lacking something. And this ending... of course she's not meeting any of them since it would be too horrifying to see all of them old. And the "happy ending" with the children of the others is too short, that's just a cameo at this point!

Yes. Meeting them in their old age would be more complicated, and that's something the producers couldn't handle. Even though they knew everyone who watched the anime was just waiting for that, seeing how the reunion would go. That would have introduced something new and interesting to the show, after the endless focus on the same feelings over and over. But adding that was too hard.

That alien bus driver in the first episode, and now the last, was apparently there to fool people into believing there'd be some drastic magic in the show. But aside from moving through time, once, all the magic was just parlor tricks.
Dec 30, 2018 9:50 AM
Sep 2017
One question only. Whose grave was it?
Dec 30, 2018 9:50 AM
Apr 2016

Sorry if this comes off as condensing, just trying to fight the ignorance here. Like your friendly neighbourhood educated person. There is a definite difference between a "show" and a "series". This is a series, which I have not even watched. I actually came to read what ple... people thought on it, and was reading through that "review" when seeing this blatant violation of conceptuality. I understand, of course, for Americans everything is just an entertaining show they consume, but the world has quite many more dimensions than the average freeman seems to acknowledge.
No wait you were actually referring to me calling the triggered adolescents autistic. Well... I stand correct.
Re:formed
Dec 30, 2018 9:52 AM
Apr 2016
Fiquebard said:
One question only. Whose grave was it?

Don't think you read other commentaries, because you would not ask that... but it could only be Yuito's grave in the future.
Dec 30, 2018 9:57 AM
Jul 2008
After being disappointed by Sakura Quest and Kuromukuro, I did not have any expectation when watching this, but it turned out this anime became my one of most favorite PA Works anime!

I'm just a bit disappointed why they don't show if the friends are still alive or not.
Dec 30, 2018 10:28 AM
Apr 2016
LeonLanford said:
After being disappointed by Sakura Quest and Kuromukuro, I did not have any expectation when watching this, but it turned out this anime became my one of most favorite PA Works anime!

I'm just a bit disappointed why they don't show if the friends are still alive or not.

Yuito is not.
And many people felt like this series was a personal insult to them. One of you must be in the wrong... and considering the choice of words and strong language the other side used, I'd rather you were in the right.
Dec 30, 2018 10:40 AM
Jul 2008
Daniel_Naumov said:
LeonLanford said:

Yuito is not.
And many people felt like this series was a personal insult to them. One of you must be in the wrong... and considering the choice of words and strong language the other side used, I'd rather you were in the right.

While it's implied Yuito was already dead, the anime did not explicitly state it. The ending was a bit rushed, they should've spent at least 30 secs to show the old friends.
Dec 30, 2018 10:44 AM
Apr 2016
LeonLanford said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Yuito is not.

While it's implied Yuito was already dead, the anime did not explicitly state it. The ending was a bit rushed, they should've spent at least 30 secs to show the old friends.

Considering the grave the girl was visiting, it could only belong to Yuito, as he was the one to impact her the most.
Dec 30, 2018 10:48 AM
Jul 2008
Daniel_Naumov said:
LeonLanford said:

Considering the grave the girl was visiting, it could only belong to Yuito, as he was the one to impact her the most.

All friends have big impact on her, you can't just visit one friend and don't visit other. Anyway I don't care who's in the grave
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

72 by basskiller »»
Dec 1, 2023 8:27 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2018

97 by basskiller »»
Nov 28, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

62 by basskiller »»
Nov 26, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2018

114 by basskiller »»
Nov 25, 2023 7:28 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

60 by basskiller »»
Nov 24, 2023 11:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.