Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 7, 2018 9:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, it's neat that Hitomi manages to build a better bond with Asagi.

Seems even this show has one of those Cultural Festival things going on. Definitely a chance for the Photography Club to showcase their talent for sure. Hope the pacing really picks up more as the episode felt like a lot like the others.

On the other hand, it's nice to see more character chemistry between the main members. And those scenes with the whale, forest, etc felt surreal.
Dec 7, 2018 10:03 AM

Apr 2010
Hitomi's magic is improving but it looks like she still have some doubts in her heart.
And it is related to her mother who left her behind.

Her mother probably won't return anytime soon but Hitomi needs to get over her loss somehow which will probably be hard.
The question now is will Aoi be able to help her.
Dec 7, 2018 10:11 AM

Dec 2014
Decent episode.

I'm glad the Asagi and Hitomi stuff was cleared up early.

Glad to see Hitomi's magic improving, loved the part where they all entered the picture.
Aoi meets a younger Hitomi who's troubled by the fact of her mother leaving her, I guess this entire ordeal with the past is gonna be about Hitomi learning to get over her mother and live for herself. I'm assuming that's when the color will return to her eyes and she'll go back to the future.
Dec 7, 2018 11:03 AM

Dec 2012
This looks familiar;)
Dec 7, 2018 11:34 AM

Feb 2017
Okay, I understand she’s upset of her mom leaving her, but what about her dad, or her granny trying to fill the void or get daughter to being a douche. Eh 6/10 ep

Dec 7, 2018 11:36 AM

Jul 2017
I feel like this show is starting to just throw random plot lines into the mix. First we have Hitomi's colour problem, then we have the whole love infinitygon and now we have good ol' problems with the mother What are the odds the mother left her for "good intentions" huh?

Oh well, the whole sequence inside the picture was kewl though. I really liked how eerie the whole sequence with young Hitomi felt
Dec 7, 2018 11:37 AM

Sep 2018
just imagine the possibilities if this magic existed, we can finally go into anime with that top tier magic where you can enter inside pictures and drawings, hell we can even go enter different doujinshis and hentai lol
Dec 7, 2018 11:47 AM

Dec 2016
Poor Hitomi :( Will Hitomi's mother return one day when she goes back to the future? I somehow think that won't be a good sign, but I would like to see what might happen if she did appear later... but even so, that will be unecessary for Hitomi if she'll keep watching the world black and white just by seeing her mom again. She needs to continue see the colors of happiness or the hard work will go to waste -_- Little Hitomi is very adorable by the way <3

"I have something important to tell you" ... common! Now I'm super curious X( What will happen next??
PurpleGirl203Dec 7, 2018 11:50 AM

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 7, 2018 12:03 PM

Mar 2016
It's sad that only 3 episodes are left. :(

I want to go inside my drawings as well!!

How on Earth did Yuito manage to draw tiny little rabbits in such a big picture? When you have a big picture like that, most artists would be against adding tiny details that wouldn't be seen anyway. Well, the picture was fantastic, so who cares?

This time, Yuito saw Hitomi's vulnerable side. It was so cute when he sat and drew with her.

What is with that fish? I feel like it is the key to Hitomi seeing colours again, but that is the most obvious conclusion that anyone could reach. I hope it's just slightly more complex.

I like that they resolved the awkwardness between Hitomi and Asagi. (This is just my opinion, but I think Asagi is prettier than Hitomi.)
Dec 7, 2018 12:10 PM

Aug 2018
this episode was the best so far because ,I think now we have a clue on what made hitomi this depressed and it was pretty overall :'D
Dec 7, 2018 12:11 PM
Sep 2014
Why is everyone assuming Hitomi will go back to the future? I mean, I think it's the saner thing to assume bc that way you save urself the desappointment, but Granny Kohaku was very clear at the beginning in that the spell is irreversible. Sure, Kohaku was playing with time magic last episode and it didn't work, but someone said that's because her magic isn't strong enough. Granny Kohaku has accumulated over 60 years of magic power and that's probably how long the spell will last until it reverses. I choose to assume Hitomi will stay in this timeline bc Granny Kohaku knew that Hitomi would be happy there and able to get over her issues :')

Now that was me just letting out my own fears about how things are gonna go. About today's episode, I enjoyed it :')

I can see everything connecting. Hitomi traumatized by her mother leaving her, starts hating magic and somewhere along the road, or maybe as a child, loses sight of colors bc of the same trauma or sth. I can't imagine how Kohaku dealt with a magic-less daughter though. She must've been pretty sad that her daughter was missing out on so much.

I love how Hitomi was able to open up about everything with Yuito, and how understanding he was :') pls someone make a move bc I'm dying here lol
MayInuDec 7, 2018 12:14 PM
Dec 7, 2018 1:23 PM

Sep 2011
I'm glad Hitomi didn't give up, and talked to Asagi, they are both shy so they would only keep distancing themselves from one another if she didn't try to talk to her. But the girls being angry at Shou for not realizing Asagi's feelings feels so petty, and unfair.

They have been together for the longest time, and Asagi herself knows that she never acted on her feelings. If Shou had fallen for another girl and she liked him back, Asagi would only have herself to blame. I know it isn't easy to be honest about your feelings, but blaming the person you like for not realizing them is a big no-no!

I liked to see Hitomi practicing such a cool magic though. The magic was actually amazing, but their reaction was lackluster, I mean, at least I would be way more impressed with it. lol But the best part was that this time Yuito was the one to have a glimpse at Hitomi's heart, and thanks to it we learned about her past.

It turns out her mother suffered for not being able to use magic, and somehow ended up blaming Hitomi when they found out that she could use it, abandoning her. As Yuito said Hitomi had no fault at this, and she was the one who paid the biggest price. It wasn't right of her mother to leave her like this, of course the girl had trouble with people, felt alone, and hated magic.

But welp, things are getting a bit more interesting again.
Dec 7, 2018 1:23 PM

Oct 2012
That NagiAsu reference in Yuito's drawing though <3
Dec 7, 2018 1:41 PM

May 2016
Now we know why she hate magic, poor Hitomi.
Dec 7, 2018 2:23 PM

Feb 2014
I'm glad that Hitomi and Asagi have brought the awkwardness between them to an end. I do feel for Asagi when she tells Hitomi about how she never acts on her own feelings, but just seeing them smiling together while eating their delicious ice-cream dessert was heart-warming. =)

After a small training montage of Hitomi practising her magic powers and getting hit by a paper plane a few times (lol), her magic was able to transport herself and everyone else into Yuito's magnificent drawing. From the cute bunnies to an aquatic-looking town that pays heavy homage to NagiAsu, I wish I was inside Yuito's painting myself to experience the entirety of the drawing and having fun at the same time.

However, Yuito did find a part of Hitomi's past that he never knew before, about how Hitomi's mother left her when she was young and how she blames magic because of it. He was brave to mention it to her later on that day but he made the right choice though. =)

It does make me wonder how this show will finish up this story within the nest three episodes. Hopefully, nothing will be left on limbo, which I know that'll bother me for a while if that were the case.
Dec 7, 2018 2:49 PM

May 2015
The magic in this anime is so... magical. Also HItomi and Yuito. Can I just say I ship them? Such a lovely little romance without any exaggerations. I really like how nicely the story is told here. I hope they'll keep it up till the end.
Dec 7, 2018 3:38 PM

Aug 2017
The whole sequence inside the picture was beautiful. At least the love triangle is over.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 7, 2018 4:52 PM

Apr 2015
Hitomi and Asagi finally talked about recent events and set things straight between the two of them. Sho really is dense AF.

Seeing them all going in Yuito's drawing was really cool, the reference was real though!

Hitomi's past is kinda sad, now we know a reason why Hitomi dislikes magic.
Dec 7, 2018 5:25 PM

Jun 2017
Looks like the love drama didn't last long but did Hitomi tell Asagi that she actually rejected Shou? It didn't seem like it hm.

Going into the drawing was very cool (and we got a Nagi no Asukara reference too). Yuito also wandered into Hitomi's memories, it's nice that he actually talked about it to her instead of keeping it a secret.
Dec 7, 2018 6:17 PM
Mar 2017
I am very happy that Hitomi and Asagi understood each other again and continue to being friends.
Sho must be the most dense of the whole group, Kohaku or Kurumi must have hit him so that he reacts and understands Asagi (I love the faces they both put). It was very satisfying to see that both girls solved the problem without a long drama, the best part was the celebration at Karaoke.
The idea of ​​Kohaku enchanted me, to enter in a image must be incredible, what I loved was that Kohaku planned that Yuito would draw and that Hitomi would do the magic.
Hitomi put her best effort into practicing this magic that Kohaku commissioned to her, and for his part, Yuito works hard to achieve a drawing of good quality.
Yuito's drawing turns out to be incredible, but when the members of the club enter in the drawing i was impressed, very well done, the details, the work with the color and the design, everything was very well worked. Yuito goes into a dark place where he finds a little Hitomi who draws a very depressing drawing alone. Yuito tries to see what he can do to make the little girl happy and get out into the real world.
It turns out that Hitomi had a great conflict with her mother, it turns out that Hitomi's mother abandoned her and Hitomi feels guilty about it.
Dec 7, 2018 6:57 PM

Jul 2017
It's such a shame.

The usage of magic is so vast and so brilliant in this show. Super creative, vibrant and jawdropping.

But the story itself is just really mediocre now. The plot points just feel thrown in together to spice up the story, but there isn't much cohesion to it. I'm getting really bored story and character wise.
Dec 7, 2018 7:34 PM

Oct 2015
At least we have an idea how Hitomi lost her color, but it wasn't that touching for me. Her mother left her because she couldn't use magic, I thought it would be emotional since they dragged it out for weeks. Pretty disappointed by the reveal.

The only great thing about the episode was the getting into the portrait done by Yuito, I would've really loved to be there for real. The story isn't that quite interesting since this reveal but the animation of this series is very amazing, particularly the background it's breathtaking.

So so episode,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 7, 2018 7:53 PM
Jun 2017
Nice episode as hitomi and asagi able to clear up some things regarding the awkwardness they have because of Sho (president)... i like it on how asagi able to say all about why have able to harbor feelings for him. IN REALITY IT TAKES COURAGE for someone to say those things to the person they are jealous with. AND NOTE HITOMI DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG SINCE ITS NOT HER FAULT FOR SHO TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HER.....

NOW regarding the second half of todays episode which made me interested is the One where you could enter the drawing of someone. I just love how hitomi able to practice and able to execute that nice magic. AnD THE REAL PART WHERE AOI AND HITOMI ARE WALKING TOGETHER WHEN they have seen that golden fish and then they followed it, and this time its Aoi that has able to enter Hitomi's subconscious part...

THAT ONE CLEARED WHY SHE HATED MAGIC- ITS THE REASON WHY HER MOTHER LEFT THEM (according to her)... and from there hitomi and Aoi talked about it...

And now here comes the last part... THE REASON WHY HITOMI WAS SENT 60 YRS FROM HER ERA IS...? Well lets see what she can conclude or realize about it...

Few more episodes remaining and somw questions are still in the air, CAN SHE BACK TO HER REAL ERA? WILL SHE BE BACK TO HER REAL ERA? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE MEMORIES SHE HAVE in the era she is with now? And WHY IS SHE IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE? ohhh... im so excited about it...
Dec 7, 2018 8:34 PM

Feb 2016
Thank God they didn't waste more time with Asagi's shit. JUST SPILL IT OUT WOMAN (I kind of hate when they blame Sho when it isn't even his fault)

Other than that, the Picture Motion was really well done, I liked that. Seems like we may get some answers in the next episodes about Hitomi being in the past... at least, that's what I hope
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 7, 2018 8:36 PM

Feb 2016
MomoSinX said:
Looks like the love drama didn't last long but did Hitomi tell Asagi that she actually rejected Shou? It didn't seem like it hm.

Sometimes certain stuff is better not to be told. Knowing the pattern of Asagi's character design, telling her that would end up way worse imo.
~Blackwall
Dec 7, 2018 8:37 PM

Feb 2016
realnibba said:
hitomi is 17 but acts like she's 7

and she's awkward af

Seems like someone hasn't been paying enough attention
~Blackwall
Dec 7, 2018 8:46 PM
Jul 2018
Definitely liked the episode and i'm glad she finally opened up about her past, but I'm kind of worried.

there's only 3 more episodes? wonder how it's going to wrap up.

I don't care about the romance... it would nice if she could see all the colors all the time, and maybe even have a nice relationship with that boy or whatever.

But I'm really just interested in Hitomi's and Kohaku's relationship.
ATM Kohaku is still looking for a way to send her back into the future right?

She's going to stay right?
Kohaku sent her to the past as a gift right?

Would be such a waste for her to go back to the future lol just saying.

@Rorek yeah i noticed that too. A Lull in the Sea was really good.
removed-userDec 7, 2018 8:51 PM
Dec 7, 2018 9:22 PM
Mar 2015
I think we are finally getting down to Hitomi's real issues. The reason why she hates magic and can't see colors are tied in with her mother leaving because she could not do magic. She has to find the reason she was sent to the past. Her grandmother knew when she sent her Maybe Kohaku can find out what those reasons were
Dec 7, 2018 10:12 PM

Feb 2015
The relation between Hitomi and Asagi became a little awkward, while Asagi can’t control her emotions right now and Hitomi is not guilty. Hitomi made the first step and talked to her to solve the problems and smooth things, they went to the karaoke with the other girls. In the club, Kohaku had the idea to use magic to bring people inside a drawing, so Yuito is going to prepare the drawings. Hitomi really trained to master the spell perfectly. Another day, Yuito finally presented his drawings and everyone is prepared to enter. Kohaku and Hitomi executed the spell and everyone got inside. They explored the hole drawing (theme park), Hitomi and Yuito were walking when he lost her and found a door that sent him to a room where is a young Hitomi drawing about her past (princess and river); Yuito spent time there and the time ended, so everyone was at the projection room again. Yuito and Hitomi talked about what they saw and Hitomi confessed him that she has always felt guilty about her mother (no magic) frustration and reason to left.

Hitomi and Yuito, the episode is about them and a small part about Asagi. Pretty cool from Asagi to understand so quickly the situation and that Hitomi did no thing, in the other hand, Shou is free to be with her. Hitomi’s past was a complete mystery, but they explained a bit here, about how her mother didn’t have magic and felt frustrated and less when her family always have had that hability and that her daughter had it too. Gold fish again. It’s funny how a drawing is animated taking in count the anime is a drawing itself, before becoming a bunch of drawings that represent movement.
Dec 7, 2018 10:14 PM
Feb 2018
Waste of potential is all I can say. This anime keeps throwing random plots to keep it interesting but in reality, its messy blob of plot. We went from not being able to see colors to a love square into a mother daughter issue. This is the last time Im ever going to keep my hopes up just because of the visuals
Dec 8, 2018 1:22 AM

Mar 2017
Wow. It was a great episode. Issues with Asagi was solved.
Inside of Yuito's picture was so beautiful. That part when he met little Hitomi was nice. So now it's more or less obvious why Hitomi hates magic.
Yuito and Hitomi are getting closer too. It seems like Hitomi is realising her feelings.
Dec 8, 2018 3:03 AM
Jun 2016
Nice episode...

I'm begining to see what this show is all about.

It isn't about magic, time travel,romance, etc...it is about a young girl and the issues that come from her thinking she is a burden on this world.

Some people think like that...sometimes.

I guess when Hitomi resolves her issues...she is going to go back 'home' sort of.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Dec 8, 2018 3:19 AM

May 2018
It's good to see Asagi and Hitomi back to normal again. And now it's time to Bunkasai a.k.a "What every school-themed anime must include" episode.

There's a bit sight about Hitomi's problem. Looks like, it's started by her mother who left her because, she don't have magic skill ? What is this, jealous to your own daughter ?

That go inside a picture magic is awesome. As always, I can't stop praising the graphic.
Dec 8, 2018 5:31 AM

Nov 2010
Okay, but pretty boring
Dec 8, 2018 6:59 AM

Jun 2017
Finally something positive. It's nice to see Hitomi making up with Asagi. Shou really is dense no wonder. I might also be as dense as him but a little better, 'cause I didn't really think that he would go for Hitomi, well until it happened. I'm also glad to know more about Hitomi's past, now I know why she can't use that much magic, It's related to her mother leaving her. Lots of emotions in this episode too. I'm expecting more from the next episodes of this anime, I really hope they sort this anime out so that it doesn't mess up.

Also, I was amazed by that scene inside the picture. Going inside a picture using magic, I would also want that, going inside a picture that would likely be a wonderland or a fantasy land, or maybe going inside an anime 'cause you know, I'm a weeb and all.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 8, 2018 12:25 PM
Sep 2018
As I thought, the love triangle drama was really unecessary. Just here to fill the empty spaces of the script.
Appart from the reconciliation between Hitomi and Asagi in the first minutes, it's like nothing happened and I'm pretty sure everyone knows about Sho's confession at this point.

This episode was probably one of the best, if not the best for now. If only the episodes were as decent as this one, this show could have been memorable.

I may be the only one to think that, but the scene with Yuito and child hitomi looked like a conversation between a kid and a parent figure.
Dec 8, 2018 2:04 PM

Mar 2010
better episode then the previous one
Dec 8, 2018 2:12 PM

Mar 2010
MaahHeim said:

That jellyfish part, right? :) i think i recognized it too!

Otherwise the first half of the episode was quite boring, but when they entered the drawing and some dark past appeared it was okay.
I thought perhaps the drawing Hitomi made was more deeper meaning, like perhaps the person at one end was grandma and the other one was Hitomi herself, river being the timeline (river of time) between them which she can not cross because she is young or something.. i looked too deep into it.. seemes like it was just some mother - daughter jealousy drama..

sigh..
Dec 8, 2018 9:48 PM

Sep 2017
That was a really nice moment when Asagi and Hitomi had that chat, and Sho is a real good dude for putting the rejection behind him and still operating as the leader.

Now the inside of the drawing was pretty fantastical. They really do some gorgeous environments/backgrounds. Until we somehow get a look into Hitomi's past. That was actually pretty creepy. They did a good job with the tone of the entire scene. Clearly the drawing represented Hitomi being separate from her mom. It's really not her fault her mom left. She was just a shitty parent that left her daughter, but your mom is still your mom. It would obviously cause some trauma.

Anyway I like where this is going. I do want to see Asagi actually say something to Sho before this series ends tho, cause he is never gonna get it.
Dec 9, 2018 12:28 AM

Nov 2017
- Asagi and Hitomi, im glad their drama has over quickly
Now Loading.....
Dec 9, 2018 2:38 AM
Jan 2016
Fantastic episode!

Finally Hitomi and Asagi made up, and their relationship is even stronger, their moment together was heartwarming!

We see Kohaku with another interestic idea, to enter in a Yuito's drawing with magic! Was really cool to see Hitomi training hard to do the magic perfectly!

So Yuito saw a lonely young Hitomi, cause her mother left her behind cause of magic, i dont blame her for hating magic! And their chemistry is becoming better! Now lets see how Yuito will help her!
Dec 9, 2018 6:26 AM

Apr 2008
Asagi and Hitomi has made up really quick, that's great, they both agree on it being Sho's fault and him being the worst. In any other series, he would be the 'dense harem protagonist', but since we have Hitomi instead, everyone's catching on his shit really quick.

And looks like we've arrived to the part where everyone's helping out Hitomi after she's done the same for everyone. Wonder where the series goes from here.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Dec 9, 2018 7:47 AM

Nov 2016
Very interesting episode. We finally got some answers and I can't wait to see how things will wrap up.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 9, 2018 10:38 AM

Feb 2017
3 episodes left and i still dont know what is the end game of this series wanted to achieve

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Dec 9, 2018 12:05 PM

Aug 2016
Good thing this episode fixed up the whole love triangle fiasco from the last one early, much appreciated, I'd say. Looks like Hitomi's colorblindness is about to be solved, but I'm not sure if they'll be able to handle Asagi and Sho's relationship, whatever trauma Yuito seems to have gone through in the past, and Hitomi's departure to her own time in just 3 episodes.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Dec 9, 2018 12:38 PM

Mar 2016
so the reason she went to the past is because of her magic problem and to solve it with her love for the boy

Dec 9, 2018 12:50 PM

Oct 2012
Lylaaz said:
MaahHeim said:

That jellyfish part, right? :) i think i recognized it too!

Yes! Here:

They did something similar in the beginning of the anime, I think. There was a sea slug shaped bus or something.
Dec 9, 2018 7:08 PM

Dec 2014
ok like now this was fun....and we even had a little back story for hitomi...bu like if she stays wouldn't she eventually meet her mom...hmmm
Dec 10, 2018 11:04 PM
Feb 2017
So the conflicts in last episode is solved within 3 minutes... That's just not serious. Then what is the point of last episode?

This episode is much better. We can see the improvement of Hitomi's magical power, and a big development of Hitomi's character. We now have the reason why Hitomi hates Magic, which is probably also why she cannot see colours anymore.

A decent plot and it's worth to wait and see how they can deal with the issues.
Dec 11, 2018 10:39 PM
Apr 2018
Good episode.
Glad Hitomi and Asagi quickly and maturely solved their differences and situation without long drama
Also someone needs to slap Sho, This guy cannot be more dense like really. Asagi should probably slap him first and then confess xD
Loved this new concept of Magic, travelling in pictures is really amazing. PA works did an amazing job again with the animation.
Finally we know why Hitomi hates magic, because of the guilt of her past, due to her mothers action, all this time poor girl. Glad Aoi brought it out of her and made her vent it all out and finally find her peace.
Especially loved how he was cheering little Hitomi, she looked so adorable yet sad.
Both are really Bonding and progressing nicely together now. Good to see that :)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2018

289 by bury133 »»
Dec 25, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

72 by basskiller »»
Dec 1, 2023 8:27 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2018

97 by basskiller »»
Nov 28, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2018

114 by basskiller »»
Nov 25, 2023 7:28 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

60 by basskiller »»
Nov 24, 2023 11:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.