Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 1, 2016 11:43 PM

Nov 2009
plutodiplomat said:
I have no idea who that was at the end.

It was obviously Sarai, the professor's son. There aren't many people wearing glasses in this show.

GenesisAria said:
I haven't done a whole lot with actual electrical mechanics, as i more study field theory and electrical theory.

I work with electricity on a more practical level. Unfortunately, Tesla coils are outside my expertise.

GenesisAria said:
There is no frequency in DC power, and for a Tesla coil to work it'd need an inverter within it powered by the battery (hence why making it that small is a joke); the frequency alternation is a longitudinal force on the current, akin to pushing on a pole instead of waving a rope. With a longitudinally arranged system (such as the coil beneath the emitter in Tesla's coil) you can actually achieve FTL voltage shifts (not much faster though, depends on the travel distance). To understand a Tesla coil you need to know LMD. At any rate, all that comes out the the emitter dome is just natural arcing (lightning), which tends to plasma burn you more than actually affect your organs, because it travels through you pretty well (note: lightning has very low amperage compared to voltage). The burning hurts more than the zap, and the burning only happens where the plasma arc contacts your body.

Wikipedia claims that Tesla coils are always alternating current devices, similar to transformers. And that alternating current can be achieved by semiconductors, which are pretty small.

What's LMD?
Nov 2, 2016 2:02 AM

Dec 2009
flannan said:
GenesisAria said:
I haven't done a whole lot with actual electrical mechanics, as i more study field theory and electrical theory.

I work with electricity on a more practical level. Unfortunately, Tesla coils are outside my expertise.

GenesisAria said:
There is no frequency in DC power, and for a Tesla coil to work it'd need an inverter within it powered by the battery (hence why making it that small is a joke); the frequency alternation is a longitudinal force on the current, akin to pushing on a pole instead of waving a rope. With a longitudinally arranged system (such as the coil beneath the emitter in Tesla's coil) you can actually achieve FTL voltage shifts (not much faster though, depends on the travel distance). To understand a Tesla coil you need to know LMD. At any rate, all that comes out the the emitter dome is just natural arcing (lightning), which tends to plasma burn you more than actually affect your organs, because it travels through you pretty well (note: lightning has very low amperage compared to voltage). The burning hurts more than the zap, and the burning only happens where the plasma arc contacts your body.

Wikipedia claims that Tesla coils are always alternating current devices, similar to transformers. And that alternating current can be achieved by semiconductors, which are pretty small.
Wikipedia is useless for denotation. By denotation i mean the original definitions for concepts and terms. Over time concepts get misinterpreted and perverted until you have a peer reviewed labyrinth, a cornucopia of useless information. You can work with practical things, and have good descriptions, as most people do use; numerous functional systems accompanied by practical descriptions, but fail to understand the principles. The people who invented all of the simplicity everyone now enjoys in electrical systems, had to work with things previously unconceived. In that realm was unlocked the secrets of nature in it's entirety. To fully understand any electrical function, or the behaviour of fields which make up all that exists, you must understand things like dielectric, and counterspace, as well as incommensurability. If you have trouble understanding Tesla, then don't even hope to get Steinmetz, cuz that crooked little fellow was a step above even Tesla (without whom Tesla's inventions, including all uses of AC power, would not have seen practical use for decades or longer). The Greek word for the ordered systems of nature and their irrefutability and unquestionable accuracy, is ἀνάγκη(ananke), translates roughly to "necessity" or "inevitability"; the unavoidable truth that cannot be avoided.

What's LMD?
LMD/TEM (Eric Dollard experiment reproduction)
Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric. Electricity is a coaxial structure, whenever you see a depiction of a wave, people lack the comprehension of defining that which is waving. Light propagates regardless of material or lack thereof, so what is waving, and what's it waving from, where's the fulcrum? easiest way to depict that is when they draw a line down the middle of the wave... That's the fulcrum, it's simple as that, the LMD. It's longitudinal as it's in the direction of the flow, it's non-interactive, thus why it eludes detection in experiments. What's dielectric? Don't take any google searched definitions for it, because they're very narrow false interpretations. it's called dielectric, starting with "di" because it's axial in nature, it's polarization itself. What is polarizing? The only thing that's not physical that can be polarized and constructed into fields is energy/inertia, when referring to it as a whole it's often called the æther. it exists because it has to, you cannot account for observed phenomenon without it, unless you wish to invoke an infinite number of magic particles to explain away all your problems with gap-fillers.

When you actually dig deep into the origins of study into electricity, and further back into the beginnings of studying nature, it's all there. I don't mean to make it sound like a conspiracy, because it's not, it's just collective stupidity, global cultism in the form of good old atomism, governed by rules like peer review and PhD requirements... Most of what mainstream science tells you is a joke, a pathetic shadow of what we're capable of understanding.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 2, 2016 2:08 AM

Nov 2009
@GenesisAria
Ouch. Making sense of alternate physics in a language different from the one you studied at, is quite hard.
Nov 2, 2016 2:21 AM

Dec 2009
@flannan
I had to learn a lot of vocabulary too, though often times you realize you already had a sense of what they meant even if you didn't have the words for it. For instance, the state of being incommensurate, is described in analogue as "fractal". It means relativity to the utmost extreme, infinities relative to infinities, endless compounding of patterns. Fractals are incommensurable. For example, the coaxial current that is electricity, each of the spiralling currents visualized by helixing "lines" are each themselves longitudinal magneto-dielectric with their own transverse EM.

And then there's the whole concept of coherency, which is how you explain things being quantifiable in something which is unquantifiable. The state of mutual alignment, permittivity, resonance.

People like to claim they've refuted æther(ether), but what was refuted was one poor definition of it. You cannot refute something which denotatively refers to the nature of everything. it's like saying "the universe doesn't exist, it's been disproven"... Are you kidding me?

Anybody can play with electricity and do the basic math, but understanding it is very different haha.
PS: none of this is new age nonsense or whatnot, it's just footnotes of studying the history of electrical theory and field theory. I have a project on the go, youtube channel, da, a story+universe in the making, i'm developing all of this information for the sake of a fiction in which i vowed to uncover truths for the utmost realism and accurate extrapolation. Don't underestimate people with a cause lol.

Edit: it's not alternate physics, it's the origins of the real physics that ignorant masses didn't understand. Without it, understanding something such as the "unified field", which is so desired, is impossible. And ironically, it's already been solved (it doesn't include particles; electrical theory has never supported or needed "electrons").

flannan said:
Oh, solid state coils, well i'm mostly only familiar with the old coils and LMD/TEM etc, i haven't investigated the mechanical details/elaborations so much yet. I got literally thousands upon thousands of pages of books and articles to read on electrical theory haha. Electrical engineering and such are secondary for me.
GenesisAriaNov 2, 2016 3:36 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 2, 2016 7:30 AM

Oct 2014
Better than stein gates! occult nine is the masterpiece of this season
If i don't have to do it, i won't
if i do have to do it,I'll make it quick
Nov 2, 2016 8:08 AM

May 2016
At the middle of a episode i thought about dropping this anime but holy crap the ending was so interesting that im gonna watch it till the end.
Nov 2, 2016 1:00 PM

Jun 2015
an okay episode i guess. everything seems to converge to kiri kiri basara!
Nov 3, 2016 4:59 AM
Apr 2016
what is happening and what are they investigting?
and i hate when they all talk so god damm fast.
the show has a unique style i'm going to watch it till the end.
but damm some characters are really hard to watch especially the MC

Also i'm tire of the voice actor of gamon. he is in so many animes!
Nov 3, 2016 6:16 AM

Nov 2009
megaxer said:

Wow, he's so many different people. Who would imagine Gamon, Meliodas and Akita Haruyuki are voiced by the same person?
https://myanimelist.net/people/672/Yuki_Kaji
Nov 3, 2016 1:04 PM

Dec 2007
The majority of this O;N sub-forum has so many super deep and super interesting insights about the anime...
Nov 3, 2016 5:31 PM
Apr 2016
flannan said:
megaxer said:

Wow, he's so many different people. Who would imagine Gamon, Meliodas and Akita Haruyuki are voiced by the same person?
https://myanimelist.net/people/672/Yuki_Kaji

Also alibaba from magi
the MC from Black bullet
in the new musical movie i always liked you
Nov 4, 2016 4:59 AM

Jun 2013
They found 256 corpses and Godzilla tits is jumping up and down with her mega tits spouting nonsense and flaunting where most of this show's budget went into.

I bet Godzilla tits is secretly a highly-intelligent being who orchestrated this mass suicide, her tits were supposed to smack the plot out of us when the plot was hidden inside her tits all this time!!! D:

Maybe MC should stick that key inside his mouth, he found it in someone's mouth after all. Who knows.
臭い-
Nov 6, 2016 7:30 AM
Mar 2012
more connections...
Ryoutas animation decent (?) but irrelevant. More suspicious spy-like behavior, might be an agent sent to observe mc's actions in past/future.
Aria's ghost/devil explained (as expected not bro). Real occult finally happens. Dude has ghost ability.
256 drowned, in ep2 Detective I think mentioned 256 guinea pigs, possibly in a list that Gamotan's key might open/"decode".
Journalist seems ghost/dead, maybe other mains are dead too after the dark water event.
Sarai sounds jealous, that mc's site has special info related to his dad perhaps.
Nov 6, 2016 11:58 AM

Apr 2014
Gazer said:

^^To cluttered.
Wondering how that guy said he's died more times before.
---------My Profile------------
Nov 6, 2016 2:59 PM

Feb 2013
It should be pretty obvious the key wouldn't fit.

The only new connection was the "dead" guy.

I really like the ED song.
Nov 7, 2016 4:41 PM

May 2014
Quite an info dump episode, the OP and ED are really good though
So far I can follow what's happening, Ryo-tas is annoyingly cute. 4/5
Nov 8, 2016 6:24 AM

Nov 2009
Wings said:
Gazer said:

^^To cluttered.
Wondering how that guy said he's died more times before.

That guy is just overdramatic, and his ability is better described as astral projection.
Have you seen Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai, or Inou battle wa nichijou-kei no naka de? They explain about being overdramatic very well.
Nov 8, 2016 9:19 AM

Feb 2015
They spent literally all the episode talking in the cafe with that bobby girl dancing everywhere, btw, what's the point of that character?
The only interesting thing is that the demon is not a really demon, it seems like is a person that can travel in his astral form. I really expect that this show is going to become something better because it has the tools and the animation.

Also I like the opening. 3/5
Nov 12, 2016 10:37 PM

May 2009
leunammi said:

im pretty sure this is hair. might be a genetic experiment in reincarnating someone. WHO?

That's oarfish, deep sea fish that swims up to surface to die.
Nov 13, 2016 6:50 AM

Jul 2008
Boobzilla ruins this episode, whats the point of that retarded character.
She should fucking die, pathetic piece of oxygen thief.
Nov 19, 2016 1:14 PM

Feb 2015
Damn the soundtrack in the intro gave me a big chill. i really like the intro a lot.
overall, it was a pretty good episode. the story is getting interesting too. just one thing that i want to know, who is that big tit girl and wtf is that key for.
Nov 21, 2016 10:32 AM

May 2009
Ryougi_Shiki_ said:
Boobzilla ruins this episode, whats the point of that retarded character.
She should fucking die, pathetic piece of oxygen thief.

Geez she pretends she is genki retard but actually knows the shit
Dec 11, 2016 3:15 PM

Apr 2014
BurntJelly said:
It should be pretty obvious the key wouldn't fit.

Exactly my thoughts..

The OST was really good!
Dec 23, 2016 9:03 AM

Dec 2015
The best way to not seem suspicious is to run away at the first sight of someone
Jan 6, 2017 9:01 PM

May 2012
So the real story starts now! Really interesting development in general! Looking forward to see what will happen next with such an ending.
Jan 7, 2017 1:25 AM

Mar 2015
I geniunely don't know what's happening. One moment it's over-the-top babbling and comedy and the next it's dead bodies in a lake
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 16, 2017 8:50 PM

Feb 2012
The story is somewhat interesting me now however the MC is incredibly annoying. Ryoutas is really shit too.
Jan 23, 2017 3:32 PM

Dec 2007
I knew it sounded familiar and it took me some time but when I saw it written I finally realised that the BL manga in question "A dark water's bottom" is a play on words referring to the 2002 horror film Dark Water... The Japanese title for the film is Honogurai Mizu no soko kara (仄暗い水の底から lit. From the bottom of the slightly dark water) and the BL manga is Kurai mizu no soko (昏いい水の底 lit. The dark water's bottom). The kanji for kurai is different (and there is a slight difference in meaning) but the pronunciation is the same...end of random piece of thought~
Jan 30, 2017 11:48 AM

Jul 2009
ButadonMeitante said:

You noticed something very important, since I watched the other episodes, I can say you are right, but I did not pay attention to this detail when I 1st watched...
Jan 11, 2019 4:28 PM

Mar 2016
I cant keep up with the plot all dialoges are fast and i lose my concentration.. am i doing something wrong or is it like that with you too guys/girls?

Jun 14, 2019 12:49 AM
Jun 2019
Any1 knows if the samurai girl eye patch and katana in yuta's laptop is from other anime??
Oct 6, 2020 11:35 AM

Mar 2016
So the so-called devil that Aria is contracted with is just a soul of a guy who could die multiple times. He said he died, but to me, it looks more like astral projection.

Gamon said he's acting normal to hide the fact that he's anxious after the incident, he either has a strong mental capability or is just really good at bsing...
Welp at least as the owner of Kiri Kiri Basara, he should feel kinda special now that people are going after him.
Jul 30, 2021 7:59 PM
Dec 2017
oh yeah its a sciadv story so a conspiracy is obvious.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

217 by Archean-Return »»
May 21, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

95 by Archean-Return »»
May 20, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2016

171 by Archean-Return »»
May 20, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2016

449 by Archean-Return »»
May 20, 11:47 AM

» For the people who seen it

mathbg - Sep 8, 2023

3 by mathbg »»
Sep 9, 2023 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.