Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 31, 2015 9:42 PM
Mar 2012
KISU!!!!! That's like all I really cared about in this episode. Touching moment at the pool, after the whole pointless argument that I think could have been half the episode if they wanted it like that. XD

I'm interested in the Student Council now, wondering what they're gonna bring to the table next episode. Hope we get more battle scenes now. :)
Oct 31, 2015 10:31 PM

Dec 2014
Stella is hotter when she was playing that otome game(?).

<3

Alice is a fantasy destroyer. XD
Oct 31, 2015 10:34 PM

Nov 2009
Great episode, the whole bit at the pool was great especially Alice and his swimsuit turning the boys off LOL.
Oct 31, 2015 10:35 PM
Dec 2011
The part with the otome game was from Vol 0 short story. Would have been nice if they had included this part too:
Stella was so engrossed in the game and say out loud "I love you too, Ikki!! Please marry me and always stay by my side!!" Ikki had walked into the room and heard her saying that. Ikki was surprised about her saying things like wanting him to marry her and the guy in the game had the same name. Ikki said he didn't mean to interrupt and not to worry and enjoy the game since he would leave soon. Stella then screams "NOOOOOOO......!!!"
Oct 31, 2015 10:40 PM

Mar 2012
AP24 said:
The part with the otome game was from Vol 0 short story. Would have been nice if they had included this part too:
Stella was so engrossed in the game and say out loud "I love you too, Ikki!! Please marry me and always stay by my side!!" Ikki had walked into the room and heard her saying that. Ikki was surprised about her saying things like wanting him to marry her and the guy in the game had the same name. Ikki said he didn't mean to interrupt and not to worry and enjoy the game since he would leave soon. Stella then screams "NOOOOOOO......!!!"
Is there ones where Stella nursed Ikki? I've seen some illustration of it.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 31, 2015 10:56 PM

Mar 2015
It's so typical and cheesy that I have to down rate.
Sliver Link whyyyyy???

But still, Stella is cute. Such a guilty pleasure.

Oct 31, 2015 11:10 PM

May 2012
I'm quite sad this episode didn't follow the original sequences in the LN to the point...it could have been better if they sticked to the original. Ikki teaching Ayase than the whole teach me senpai deal with plenty of students is much better imo. Aaand how else are they gonna connect Ayase to Ikki? And the cute scene of Ikki and Stella hiding their relationship from Ayase is of course, not shown. And the shizuku scene is supposed to happen earlier (if I rember correctly). Too bad.

The episode is nice in a way though. We see Ikki refusing to teach Stella because he wants Stella to be someone who would be beyond his imagination (I played that part a lot of times... while squealing). And their fight (then kiss) by the end of the episode gave the perfect impression I felt while reading the ln and manga.

Overall, I enjoyed it.

Ps: That stella at the dorms...is wearing the hair of death!!!!! Are you planning to kill her Silver Link? Jk haha
hikikomorilvl9Oct 31, 2015 11:14 PM
I'm probably what you call a programmer. And a procastinator. And a stalker. You can't hide from me.
Nov 1, 2015 12:38 AM

Dec 2013
"If I can have you, I don't need anything else"

*nod, nod* 'like an unnecessary sister, sister, sister.'

LMAO
Nov 1, 2015 12:47 AM

Jun 2015
hikikoMOURI said:
I'm quite sad this episode didn't follow the original sequences in the LN to the point...it could have been better if they sticked to the original. Ikki teaching Ayase than the whole teach me senpai deal with plenty of students is much better imo. Aaand how else are they gonna connect Ayase to Ikki? And the cute scene of Ikki and Stella hiding their relationship from Ayase is of course, not shown. And the shizuku scene is supposed to happen earlier (if I rember correctly). Too bad.

Considering the other rearrangements, I'm sure Silver Link has a plan for Ayase somehow.
Nov 1, 2015 12:49 AM

Jan 2014
[SIZE=500]THAT KISS <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
Nov 1, 2015 1:18 AM

Jul 2007
After re-watching the episode I can honestly say that Stella getting hooked on otome games has to be the best scene of the whole season.
Nov 1, 2015 1:02 AM

May 2015
more focusing on their relationship and they breaking all the arguments from us along the episode.. start dating on the first four episode is kinda hard i think, and look, is it true?
this anime such out of the box
great episode 4/5
Nov 1, 2015 1:36 AM
Dec 2013
Stella looks good with her other clothes and hair down. Good episode.
Nov 1, 2015 1:39 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Stella's hairstyle should be the one when she played Otome game, much cuter than usual.

I was hoping everyone on the pool watched Ikki-Stella kiss, imagine their reaction.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Nov 1, 2015 1:43 AM

May 2015
looks like this episode was all about romance
actions coming up next episode, hoping it's interesting and not one-sided
Nov 1, 2015 2:02 AM

Apr 2012
The amount of people thinking they kissed behind the waterfall is too damn high. Didnt you guys see them in front of the waterfall the whole time? There is nothing to suggest they moved behind it for the kiss, its likelier the "Camera" was behind the waterfall and not them.

Also the pool was really shallow but somehow Stella submerged herself whole in it when she wanted to find her "inner self" and the pool looked super deep :D
Nov 1, 2015 2:16 AM

Jan 2014
baki502 said:
The amount of people thinking they kissed behind the waterfall is too damn high. Didnt you guys see them in front of the waterfall the whole time? There is nothing to suggest they moved behind it for the kiss, its likelier the "Camera" was behind the waterfall and not them.
And?How is that any different?We didnt see it thus they were behind the waterfall from our perspective...Everytime i read your comments i feel like im being baited but i cant help it and reply everytime...You are good...
Nov 1, 2015 2:34 AM

Aug 2013
Romance isn't really my thing. Oh well.

Stella drinking two bottles of water was funny.
Nov 1, 2015 2:38 AM

Apr 2012
LoneWizard said:
baki502 said:
And?How is that any different?We didnt see it thus they were behind the waterfall from our perspective...Everytime i read your comments i feel like im being baited but i cant help it and reply everytime...You are good...

So if you are standing behind a waterfall and see people in front of it trough the water, they are behind the waterfall for you? My god, that logic.

Also thank you, I try my best.
Nov 1, 2015 2:44 AM

Jun 2013
imagine your reaction when your teacher walks in and just drop like that lol
Nov 1, 2015 2:56 AM

Jan 2014
baki502 said:
LoneWizard said:

So if you are standing behind a waterfall and see people in front of it trough the water, they are behind the waterfall for you? My god, that logic.

Also thank you, I try my best.
Yes,if you are looking at screen,seeing 2 people kissing each other and there is a waterfall between that means they are kissing each other behind the waterfall...

Since the center of our interest is the couple,not the waterfall(because this is not a geography class) saying that is perfectly fine...
Nov 1, 2015 3:12 AM

Apr 2009
This entire episode was nothing but cheap harem antics, verbal fellatio for Tatsuya 2.0, stupid scenes one after another to showcase how amazing Mc is and all the other crap stuff that is just like every other LN ever in recent years.

Oh, and of course Stella denies being in love to journalist girl and they don't do anything that lovers do at all because this is totally different from any other Ln and they get together FUCK YOU GUYS. This is not different. Stop saying this shit everytime a new Ln comes up. The desire to drop this midway was just too overwhelming for me....

I am infruriated and mad. Not at the obvious trash that is Cavalry, but at the delusion of the people who time and time again proclaim this shit is different when it really isn't. I really ask myself: Are you mentally challenged? Are you incapable of seeing through the most blatant, repeated plot lines even though they literally air the same bloody show twice within 5 hours? REALLY?! I don't understand. Is this 1984 already and am I trapped in room 101?
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Nov 1, 2015 3:16 AM

Apr 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
I really ask myself: Are you mentally challenged? Are you incapable of seeing through the most blatant, repeated plot lines even though they literally air the same bloody show twice within 5 hours? REALLY?! I don't understand. Is this 1984 already and am I trapped in room 101?

I don't think these enlightened LN readers are stupid enough to understand such irrelevant and complicated references. I mean, who needs generic bullshit like 1984 when we have masterpieces like Rakudai, with intricate storytelling, complex character writing and original storyline.

You are the only person here who is incapable of comprehending what literary genius is in Rakudai.
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
Nov 1, 2015 3:21 AM

Jan 2014
Nidhoeggr said:
and they get together FUCK YOU GUYS. This is not different. Stop saying this shit everytime a new Ln comes up. The desire to drop this midway was just too overwhelming for me....

I am infruriated and mad. Not at the obvious trash that is Cavalry, but at the delusion of the people who time and time again proclaim this shit is different when it really isn't. I really ask myself: Are you mentally challenged?
Sorry,unlike Baki you are not good at this...You are way too obvious...Did you even watch the whole episode...And i ask myself everytime why you Uber-Elitist bunch watch these LN adaptations even though all LN adaptations are obviously trash...

I hope i will die or stop watching anime before i become a person who can only find entertainment in trashtalking to other people who are enjoying themselves...
LoneWizzyNov 1, 2015 3:28 AM
Nov 1, 2015 3:32 AM

Mar 2012
sushiisawesome said:
Nidhoeggr said:
I really ask myself: Are you mentally challenged? Are you incapable of seeing through the most blatant, repeated plot lines even though they literally air the same bloody show twice within 5 hours? REALLY?! I don't understand. Is this 1984 already and am I trapped in room 101?

I don't think these enlightened LN readers are stupid enough to understand such irrelevant and complicated references. I mean, who needs generic bullshit like 1984 when we have masterpieces like Rakudai, with intricate storytelling, complex character writing and original storyline.

You are the only person here who is incapable of comprehending what literary genius is in Rakudai.
And yet you are still here watching this with the rest of us. There are three possible scenario. One is that you are masochist, two is that you are completionist or three is you are enjoying this at the bottom of your heart.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 1, 2015 3:40 AM
Apr 2015
sushiisawesome said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Obviously that was the salt talking and you just gave a biased answer by saying it's literary genius writing.
Nov 1, 2015 3:41 AM

Apr 2009
No, I dropped it for my own good and sanity. And even if they kiss or whatever, this probably won't stop the same tired plot lines to emerge sooner or later.

Maybe I will make an attempt later on again but I doubt it. Just... no.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Nov 1, 2015 3:45 AM

Jan 2014
Nidhoeggr said:
No, I dropped it for my own good and sanity
Glad to hear that...For our and your sanity that was the best decision...
Nov 1, 2015 3:47 AM

Mar 2012
LoneWizard said:
Nidhoeggr said:
No, I dropped it for my own good and sanity
Glad to hear that...For our and your sanity that was the best decision...
Can I expect some commentary next week too?
Nov 1, 2015 4:22 AM

Jul 2015
I find amazing someone who hates so much generic animes ends up watching absolutely all animes of this season and have hundreds watched. There is no way he doesn't enjoy watching animes.

If I hate an anime, I simply drop, and, most of the time, I avoid watching something based on the brief description of the anime. I don't need to torture myself.

Got baited. Damn.
Nov 1, 2015 6:19 AM

Jan 2014
What can I say, Stella is beautiful as is enjoyable to watch (personality-wise). She is a growing girl and loses no time in showing that to us viewers. The same could be said about Ikki. Those two are really sweet to watch and I for one like that for once, for freaking finally once out of 10.000.000.000.000 of potential relationships out there, we have one made and progressing. AT FUCKING LAST!!!!! No more silly interruptions, no more silly delays, no more dense awkwardness, we just have a real relationship for good.
Nov 1, 2015 6:36 AM

May 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
No, I dropped it for my own good and sanity. And even if they kiss or whatever, this probably won't stop the same tired plot lines to emerge sooner or later.

You will stop watching Rakudai? Does that mean we won't see you in the next episode's discussion thread?

o/
I'm probably what you call a programmer. And a procastinator. And a stalker. You can't hide from me.
Nov 1, 2015 6:43 AM

Jan 2014
hikikoMOURI said:
Nidhoeggr said:

You will stop watching Rakudai? Does that mean we won't see you in the next episode's discussion thread?

o/
Nah,he will probably keep skip-watching it and then complain about integrity and continuity and stuff...We already have so many people like that here...

I saw in a review,some guy wrote after episode 4 that there is no romance,no couples,its even worse than generic harem...Thank god mods are working hard to delete those...
Nov 1, 2015 7:00 AM

Sep 2015
eslej said:
I find amazing someone who hates so much generic animes ends up watching absolutely all animes of this season and have hundreds watched. There is no way he doesn't enjoy watching animes.

If I hate an anime, I simply drop, and, most of the time, I avoid watching something based on the brief description of the anime. I don't need to torture myself.

Got baited. Damn.

THIS.
I believe that some people think it's cool to trash a anime just because yes. Those goddamn hipsters... It's almost like they are searching for something to hate.

Enjoyed this ep alot and I'm not finding it generic or boring whatsoever...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2015 7:25 AM

Jan 2015
Never thought I got to see a lovers' spat in an anime...
Nov 1, 2015 7:45 AM

Aug 2010
Gymkata said:

LMAO
I still don't get the purpose of his sister. So far she seems unnecessary in the story.
Nov 1, 2015 7:50 AM

Jan 2014
Ragna92 said:
Gymkata said:

LMAO
I still don't get the purpose of his sister. So far she seems unnecessary in the story.
Forcing Stella to be more assertive?
Keeping Ikki's sanity by being the only one in his family that treats him as a human being?
Nov 1, 2015 7:50 AM

Jan 2015
What a lame episode.
If you're going through hell, just keep on going.
Nov 1, 2015 7:56 AM

Nov 2008
Any doujinshi about this? XDDD

Lovers who are also their roommates gives so much potential for our naughty imagination. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 1, 2015 8:01 AM

Apr 2012
Ragna92 said:
Gymkata said:

LMAO

sister trope in the harem antics?
Nov 1, 2015 8:12 AM

Mar 2012
baki502 said:
Ragna92 said:

sister trope in the harem antics?
Several rousing speech for later and awesome fighting scene. That is if Silver Link deliver.
Nov 1, 2015 8:20 AM

Oct 2015
That was a pretty good episode... The way they rearranged things is a bit weird. Despite that I can understand why they would want to. Stella and Ikki's relationship is adorable, first fight then making up a few minutes later. Pretty realistic actually, the fact that they ACTUALLY fight with each other.

Not really sure what that ankle/ass shot during the kiss was, but what the hell why not.

Nov 1, 2015 8:43 AM
Nov 2012
This show is full of surprises, this anime feels like it will become a 9. So far, it's funny, has some drama that's not too silly and a decent budding romance. I'm really liking it. People look at things with some realistic views rather than the same old cliche's and shallow 2d characters. I thought the Otome was a funny inclusion and it allowed the audience to see a slightly more openly affectionate side of Stella even if only for a brief moment.
Nov 1, 2015 9:01 AM

Dec 2013
Nidhoeggr said:
This entire episode was nothing but cheap harem antics, verbal fellatio for Tatsuya 2.0, stupid scenes one after another to showcase how amazing Mc is and all the other crap stuff that is just like every other LN ever in recent years.

Oh, and of course Stella denies being in love to journalist girl and they don't do anything that lovers do at all because this is totally different from any other Ln and they get together FUCK YOU GUYS. This is not different. Stop saying this shit everytime a new Ln comes up. The desire to drop this midway was just too overwhelming for me....

I am infruriated and mad. Not at the obvious trash that is Cavalry, but at the delusion of the people who time and time again proclaim this shit is different when it really isn't. I really ask myself: Are you mentally challenged? Are you incapable of seeing through the most blatant, repeated plot lines even though they literally air the same bloody show twice within 5 hours? REALLY?! I don't understand. Is this 1984 already and am I trapped in room 101?

Well...agreed, but I think you're expecting way too much here. It should have been obvious a long time ago from the script and tone alone that this isn't Yuasa, and never pretended to be. Watch it for the cheesy but rapidly progressing romance and call it a day.
Nov 1, 2015 9:06 AM

Aug 2013
This plot is really very good, I enjoyed of the Stella's reactions in this episode, especially their facial expressions, also there was a more significant change from the plot of the LN, even with the same content I still prefer the development of LN, but it's good see the anime surprised me too, I'm look forward for the next episodes ..
Nov 1, 2015 9:18 AM

Jun 2013
Another really good episode
The fight at the end was really cute :)
Nov 1, 2015 9:21 AM
May 2012
Cute episode also Stella with no twintail is very cute too xD 5/5
Nov 1, 2015 9:46 AM

Jan 2009
*lol*

And the Worthless Whiner Weenies appear all at the same time again. Guess they are lurking around somewhere until one of them casts the first stone.

To answer Nidhoeggr's question: Who do you think are the mentally deranged ones? Those who watch an anime they obviously enjoy, or those who watch animes they clearly loathe, and then crash the fan boards trying to convince them that what they watch is shit?

I mean - I understand how infuriating it must be to see the normal ones simply enjoying themselves, while you and your brainiac weenies are suffering during watching, and then being laughed at by the normal ones. If you had a tenth of the intellect you clearly attribute to yourselves, you'd have stopped watching and left ages ago. Just like you promised to do today again. Let's see if you manage to do that :) ... but I'm sure that you will fail at that, as well.
Nov 1, 2015 9:48 AM

Aug 2015
Memphis21 said:
eslej said:

Got baited. Damn.

THIS.
I believe that some people think it's cool to trash a anime just because yes. Those goddamn hipsters... It's almost like they are searching for something to hate.

Enjoyed this ep alot and I'm not finding it generic or boring whatsoever...

Because elitist logic be like: Uhhhhmmm keeeewwlleeer ttthhhannn mmmhhhuuussstt ovvvv yoouueewwwe bbbeekkkkauzzzzeee
Mah Naeeennttynety eughhtttty fouwswrrr(1984) izzzzzcccc mmuuhhhssssstttteeerrrrrpeeeeessccczzzzee leeehhhhvvveelll thhhhhhuuueeennn Rakudai

Anyway Enjoyed the episode, kinda disappointed that they changed the Ayase Part but still enjoyable anyway, also noticed the quality drop though, I'm expecting SL might blow their budget on the last few action scenes on the future eps.
Nov 1, 2015 9:55 AM

Jan 2014
FreedChickens said:

Because elitist logic be like: Uhhhhmmm keeeewwlleeer ttthhhannn mmmhhhuuussstt ovvvv yoouueewwwe bbbeekkkkauzzzzeee
Mah Naeeennttynety eughhtttty fouwswrrr(1984) izzzzzcccc mmuuhhhssssstttteeerrrrrpeeeeessccczzzzee leeehhhhvvveelll thhhhhhuuueeennn Rakudai
Elitist logic:My favorite anime is better than this anime,so its shit...
Elitist logic:Its made in 21st century so its shit...
Elitist logic:I don't like it so its shit...
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

482 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 4, 3:43 AM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

341 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 4, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

210 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 3, 11:20 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

224 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 27, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

191 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 26, 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.