Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 28, 2012 1:19 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
There is a word for this chapter's Law..and that word is BADASS.

So it seems that Wergo only has Haki after all. Maybe it's his weapon that has a DF ability? Ceasar is very ability dependent, other than that he is a noob.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Nov 28, 2012 1:24 AM

Oct 2010
Yeah Ceaser is a noob but he his damn funny everytime he get hits by Luffy its pretty funny.

Seems like Joker underestimated Law but im not sure since he sent in the cavalry.

Law is badass in this chapter. He is one of my favorites well he probably got the best character design in OP. I still wonder what happened to Laws crew.

So i guess Vergo armament haki is like the best you can get.
Nov 28, 2012 1:25 AM

Feb 2012
Vergo gets serious and Law just cuts him in half, that was awesome.
Nov 28, 2012 1:25 AM

Jun 2010
Well, was hoping Caesar will put up a good fight. Guess not.
Nov 28, 2012 1:27 AM

May 2011
BADASS!!!

One hit one down!
Nov 28, 2012 1:31 AM

Sep 2012
Law cut in two the whole island...
Nov 28, 2012 1:33 AM

Aug 2010
LAW WHY U SOOOO BA!!!!!

Holy Shit! He cut everything in half!! But if that was the strongest possible Armament then doesn't that mean there's nothing Law can't cut? Is he really that OP?! Well, not that I mind XD

Vergo was nothing compared to him XD

Loved the last page: "This is a new era!"
Barion-ZaraNov 28, 2012 1:37 AM
Nov 28, 2012 1:36 AM

Nov 2011
Best chapter of the Punk Hazard arc imo. Law is a BADASS.
Nov 28, 2012 1:44 AM

Dec 2009
at least law got his heart back took quietz awhile still thouht of more of a fight soo im kinda disappointed hope law shows great fighting stuff now
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2012 1:44 AM

Jun 2012
Law just became my third favorite character now (right below Luffy and Zoro). This chapter was his time to shine. After easily cutting the island in half, he's proven that the "Supernovas" are in a league of their own.

Loved the speech at the end. Not only was it epic, it was pretty ironic. We saw Doflamingo give an epic speech about "Justice" in Marineford; now we see Law give one about the "New Era".
Nov 28, 2012 1:56 AM
Mar 2012
fuck that slash, I hate when things like this happen, so cheesy and cliché it pisses me off. I can see strong intimidating pirates appearing in the future arcs and then getting owned in one page without any explanation, just add some speech and everyone will be fooled, the zoro suddenly going yonko level was bad enough and now we get this, I can already guess what'll happen in the next fights.
Nov 28, 2012 2:06 AM

Mar 2012
Law is fucken crazily badass! He fucken cut the whole facility in half! Basically the whole island in half! Way more epic than the last chapter! Shiiiittt~~ >_<

That CoA Haki Armor looks quite bad... lol.. I really hope Luffy/Zoro doesnt do that.. and I always thought its only Luffy who has his Haki as a darker shade, guess its everyone.
skwok-ravenNov 28, 2012 2:19 AM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Nov 28, 2012 2:45 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Doflamingo looks really pissed off. How about that!

Law. Is. So. Awesome!
Nov 28, 2012 2:53 AM

May 2012
Vergo fought the Law, and the Law won.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Nov 28, 2012 3:22 AM

Aug 2012
Really cool chapter!

I wasn't expecting Law to beat Vergo that easily but it's 2 years, we haven't seen the full strength of anyone yet really.

-MgZ_ said:
Well, was hoping Caesar will put up a good fight. Guess not.

If Caesar put up that much of a fight how is Luffy supposed to manage Doflamingo?

Hand print on Caesar's face was funny, but I think it'd be nice if he stopped acting quite so pathetic.

And finally, who's going to be the main fight for all SH's except Luffy in this arc? Maybe it will just drag on to Dressrosa and we'll see them fight properly there for the first time.

Either way the chapter was great and I love seeing any panels with Doflamingo, and now he realizes not everything is gonna go his way :)
DStevNov 28, 2012 3:28 AM
Nov 28, 2012 3:25 AM

Mar 2011
DStev said:
Really cool chapter!

I wasn't expecting Law to beat Vergo that easily but it's 2 years, we haven't seen the full strength of anyone yet really.

If Caesar put up that much of a fight how is Luffy supposed to manage Doflamingo?

Hand print is Caesar's face was funny, but I think it'd be nice if he stopped acting quite so pathetic.

And finally, who's going to be the main fight for all SH's except Luffy in this arc? Maybe it will just drag on to Dressrosa and we'll see them fight properly there for the first time.

Either way the chapter was great and I love seeing any panels with Doflamingo, and now he realizes not everything is gonna go his way :)

[[Actually Luffy was casually taking him on, dodging that beam/flame thrower like it was nothing. Ceasar has yet to touch luffy with an attack (putting aside that oxygen-deprivation technique that caught him by surpirse).]]
Edit:Missed the quote

Also, the only arcs where EVERYONE had a one-on-one were Arabasta and CP9(and even then Ussopp didn't fight). Sooo, don't expect something like that anytime soon ;)
KanicNov 28, 2012 3:30 AM
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Nov 28, 2012 3:28 AM

Aug 2012
My comment on Caesar was supposed to be a response to someone wanting Caesar to put up a fight, I'll add the quote

Kanic said:
Also, the only arcs where EVERYONE had a one-on-one were Arabasta and CP9(and even then Ussopp didn't fight). Sooo, don't expect something like that anytime soon ;)

I think it'd be good time to see all SH's fight pretty seriously after 2 years and Doflamingo seems to have quite the number of subordinates under him. Though if the SH's abilities are revealed in a short amount of time I guess it'll leave no surprises.
DStevNov 28, 2012 3:33 AM
Nov 28, 2012 3:37 AM

Mar 2011
I expect it to happen after 150 or so chapters when they will be in dresrossa for the final showdown with dofla, assuming of course that that's how things will play out.

Anyway, baby 5 and that whatever-his-name-is are on their way soo most propably we will get some sanji/zoro action (as always)
-Mr.Freeman
Nov 28, 2012 3:55 AM

May 2012
dat zoro moment ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2012 4:29 AM

Aug 2012
Might I just say, that I love One Piece <3

Such a badass chapter. Like I said in the past, I still think Vergo may have some reason to do with why Law's crew is missing. Or Doflamingo. The Smoker fight went down like I expected, just a way of getting Law's heart back. At the end, was that Law's ability that cut the island, or his sword? Since I thought he could only manipulate things in a certain area. If it was just a sword slash then damn, he's above Zoro.
Nov 28, 2012 4:31 AM

Feb 2011
Epic to say the least.
I've always been fond of Law, but this chapter he was just amazing.
I loved the fact he teamed up with smoker to recapture his heart. Didn't see that coming.
At the beginning, I was getting a bit annoyed with the fact Doflamingo couldn't stop laughing but FINALLY, we saw Doflamingo take that silly grin off his face. That was the best part of this chapter for me.

Also, I don't know if anyone caught this, but in the last panel Big Mam was in it.
Why out of all the yonkou was she the only 1 seen?
I guess she's the one they're taking down afterall?
Nov 28, 2012 4:36 AM

Mar 2011
luffydragneel said:
At the end, was that Law's ability that cut the island, or his sword? Since I thought he could only manipulate things in a certain area. If it was just a sword slash then damn, he's above Zoro.

I'm pretty sure that his ability since Wergo didn't bleed at all. The fact that he cut the whole lab like this means that he can create such a huge room, I think that this fact is badass enough for me, better than just a normal slash. Leave those kind of things to Mihawk.
-Mr.Freeman
Nov 28, 2012 4:40 AM

Aug 2012
Kanic said:

I'm pretty sure that his ability since Wergo didn't bleed at all.

Ah yeah, I missed that. Law was always a badass, but he just stepped it up to another level. We are getting into the heavy stuff now, all hell is about to break loose, and I can't wait.
Nov 28, 2012 4:53 AM

Feb 2010
wow i didn't expect Law would defeat Vergo with his DF power definetly not after all this haki hype we got during this arc.
Nov 28, 2012 4:54 AM
Sep 2012
Nov 28, 2012 5:11 AM

Aug 2012
Luffy beating the crap out of the crazy scientist...
and Vergo getting his ass handed to him by Law... the pirates rule.
I wonder what's their plan... the marines that is?
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Nov 28, 2012 5:18 AM

Sep 2008
I hate battles that are concluded with a single hit. This is Bleach level
Nov 28, 2012 6:38 AM

Aug 2012
Uchihafan25 said:
Vergo fought the Law, and the Law won.

I lol'd.

LAW WAS ALWAYS IN THE TOP OF MY FAVOURITES <3333
How I love this chapter. And Law <33

Where is your smile now, eh Doflamingo? ^^
And yes, that was a picture of Big Mam, so this confirms it :)))) AAAAAH CAN'T STOP SMILING !!!
And Law used his room, you saw him preparing it when Doflamingo was hyping Vergo... I love how he destroyed everything, if I were to choose a crew, I would go with Heart Pirates, and be a close friend to the SH ^^ Law da best.

Btw Kanic, you forgot fishman island* :D they were fighting 1on1 there also. Well, almost everybody...I think Robin didn't have 1v1 fights only...and in Skypiea there where 1on1 left and right--> not important to the point though, just mentioning.

Yes I guess it finally confirms Vergo just had an extra powerful Haki, no DF :) (I told you so [feels so good to be right from the start :D])
Also, I mentioned but I'm sure Zoro will bust the chick (because she can turn her hands into swords therefore = swordsman in Zoro logic), and Sanji will go man to man with Buffalo
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Nov 28, 2012 6:41 AM
Mar 2012
Awesome chapter. Law got the advantage against Vergo and took him down. The strategy is still on. I am too curious to know how Law will beat the yonkou.

Will be a break next week?
Nov 28, 2012 6:44 AM

Mar 2011
@KidNS
If I recall correctly in Skypeia Nami/Chopper/Ussopp didn't fight. Only Zoro/Sanji/Luffy/Robin(her only real fight in the series).

Also in FI, well, those seemed like mini-fights to me. Couldn't take them seriously.
It was only in Arabsta/CP9 were everyone went all out (reminding of course that Ussopp and Robin didn't fight in CP9)
-Mr.Freeman
Nov 28, 2012 7:11 AM

Feb 2010
Kanic said:
@KidNS
If I recall correctly in Skypeia Nami/Chopper/Ussopp didn't fight. Only Zoro/Sanji/Luffy/Robin(her only real fight in the series).

Chopper did. Against some swamp ability user. One of the 4 guardians.

( Can't remember the name. Been too long since I last read my own manga ... )
Nov 28, 2012 7:12 AM

Jun 2009
how can anything even be this good

it just boggles the mind

11/10
Nov 28, 2012 7:24 AM
May 2012
who the **** put 1/5 for this great chapter??

haters gonna hate :)
Nov 28, 2012 7:31 AM
Dec 2011
Law just cut the freaking mountain in half with that slice.

There truly is no kill, quite like overkill.
Nov 28, 2012 7:44 AM

Jan 2010
So...think Law's 'trauma' was watching Vergo slaughter his crew?
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Nov 28, 2012 7:56 AM

Mar 2011
flame_master_14 said:
So...think Law's 'trauma' was watching Vergo slaughter his crew?

That's actually interesting. Also, Momonosuke seems to have a similar trauma that concerns doflamingo . Does he use some kind of specific method for that?
-Mr.Freeman
Nov 28, 2012 8:22 AM

Jun 2010
What is the power level of Law??? IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Nov 28, 2012 8:28 AM

Dec 2011
Damn. He sliced the whole mountain!
Love the speech.

The New Era has come.
Nov 28, 2012 8:36 AM

Apr 2009
shit, he cut off the whole room/mountain.., didn't even notice.,.

what is sad anyways..

to those complaining about 1cut fights.. these fights are not important, plus the fight took too much time.. glad its damn finished..

can't wait to see whats next
Nov 28, 2012 8:44 AM

Mar 2012
I really liked it, the first half was shit but the second made up for it.

Last panel got me excited, I want more of this, fact-pace story-telling of important things and not stalling and going nowhere at all

4/5
End Zionazism
Nov 28, 2012 8:51 AM
Oct 2009
smokes said:
shit, he cut off the whole room/mountain.., didn't even notice.,.

what is sad anyways..

to those complaining about 1cut fights.. these fights are not important, plus the fight took too much time.. glad its damn finished..

can't wait to see whats next

dude it was explained in the last chapter

SAD is an Artificial Zoan devil fruit! and only CC can create it, that`s why law want to kidnap CC
Nov 28, 2012 8:59 AM

Sep 2011
well that was awesome.

damn Law you cut the whole damn island!
Nov 28, 2012 9:10 AM

Jun 2009
Awesome chapter. On last page big mom's face was present so i guess she's the yonkou they'll fight.

I just realized that they haven't shown Franky in last few chapters.
Nov 28, 2012 9:17 AM

Aug 2012
thunder7 said:
Awesome chapter. On last page big mom's face was present so i guess she's the yonkou they'll fight.

Franky is on the ship preparing for departure, probably..
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Nov 28, 2012 9:43 AM

Oct 2010
Mikasa said:

Last panel got me excited, I want more of this, fact-pace story-telling of important things and not stalling and going nowhere at all

4/5

I'm surprised you gave it a 4/5. LOL

I'm glad i reread the mangasstream version. So Vergo killed his crew. I guess the reason Law could cut Vergo because he learned Haki himself. It makes sense haki can only cut haki.
Nov 28, 2012 10:41 AM

Oct 2011
thunder7 said:

Oh man, can't wait for it ... a Yonkou level fight. After seeing what Whitebeard could do back at Marineford ... the next arc is going to be over the top!!

PS: Meh ... Franky is a boring character anyway >.>
Nov 28, 2012 10:44 AM

Jun 2009
Sousa-dono said:
thunder7 said:

PS: Meh ... Franky is a boring character anyway >.>

yea and stupid he was col with hsi fight vs luffy but hes just stupid and he makes things too kiddy, if were lucky law cut him aswell
Nov 28, 2012 10:44 AM

Oct 2011
bonifide said:
Mikasa said:

4/5

I'm surprised you gave it a 4/5. LOL

I'm glad i reread the mangasstream version. So Vergo killed his crew. I guess the reason Law could cut Vergo because he learned Haki himself. It makes sense haki can only cut haki.

Thanks man, I just saw the mangastream version too ... the quality is way beyond the mangareader translation.
Nov 28, 2012 10:49 AM

Jan 2012
Holy shit Law is awesome. He sliced that shit up!
Nov 28, 2012 10:50 AM

Jul 2008
Holy shit Law!!!!!!! That was an awesome chapter.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How many for elbaf people?

sailorsaturn01 - Sep 18

8 by Madada3913 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1098 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Nov 7, 2023

117 by Frosty »»
Yesterday, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 623 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Apr 30, 2011

50 by Sky_Chicken »»
Yesterday, 12:21 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 621 Discussion

smokes - Apr 13, 2011

40 by Sky_Chicken »»
Yesterday, 12:13 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1127 Discussion

FMmatron - Sep 17

2 by wallus81 »»
Sep 18, 9:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.