Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 13, 2012 7:59 AM

Apr 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The episode 330 was great. The fight was good.

So, Another break for Miura.(like always. The episode 331 will be out for the third movie,I think)
Jul 14, 2012 6:23 AM

Jan 2012
very nice chapter,i'm guessing in september we get the next chapters
Jul 14, 2012 9:24 AM

Jan 2012
So now we need to wait till fall for the continuation of the story...sigh this manga is so slow it's killing me
Jul 14, 2012 9:38 AM

Jul 2009
aw and I was waiting for some slaughter :/ well since he won anyway and we got to see a flashback in a flashback then I can forgive Miura..... I wonder whether this lil spirit survived or died :( Has anyone noticed Kentaro has gone little loli recently ? o.0 maybe it's his age or some fetish he developed over time xD
Jul 14, 2012 10:37 AM

Jun 2009
meh, whatever, don't care.
Jul 14, 2012 12:03 PM

Nov 2011
Damn it. You know I thought I was going to be kind of pissed off that they derived from the main story but this arc was actually really good...GAH

But now we got to wait til fall for the next chapter! JESUS how many breaks does this guy need! I'm aching for some more Epic Guts action.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 14, 2012 12:16 PM

Jan 2012
well give the guy a break he is working on the movies
Jul 14, 2012 2:03 PM

Mar 2008
loskierek said:
aw and I was waiting for some slaughter :/ well since he won anyway and we got to see a flashback in a flashback then I can forgive Miura..... I wonder whether this lil spirit survived or died :( Has anyone noticed Kentaro has gone little loli recently ? o.0 maybe it's his age or some fetish he developed over time xD

He's been a loli since forever. In fact, one of the reasons he takes so many breaks is because he's so busy playing Idol Master. A video game with dancing young girls.

renders said:

Seriously? This guy is the king of breaks! He breaks more than he actually works!
Jul 14, 2012 2:18 PM
Feb 2012
ahh that was a nice arc
Jul 14, 2012 7:13 PM

Jan 2010
The arc was good and all but am i the only who thinks it was kinda of pointless?
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Jul 15, 2012 2:41 AM

Apr 2008
renders said:

What, Hell not. You should not speak when you do not know what you mean. Every fan should know that Miura has not worked or helped in the participation of movies. If he had work for the movies, the result would be much better. Moreover, the second movie is a disaster. There are a lot cut scenes in the main story that are not there (very important).
Jul 15, 2012 8:58 PM

Jan 2012
Nice chapter and great arc. Wasn't expecting nothing good, but i was wrong.

Another break!? Really!? -_-
Jul 15, 2012 9:09 PM

Mar 2009
The last few chapters were better but this was alright.
Jul 16, 2012 2:16 PM

Jan 2012
KiraYoshikage said:
renders said:

What, Hell not. You should not speak when you do not know what you mean. Every fan should know that Miura has not worked or helped in the participation of movies. If he had work for the movies, the result would be much better. Moreover, the second movie is a disaster. There are a lot cut scenes in the main story that are not there (very important).

you are a very angry young man
Jul 17, 2012 11:55 AM

May 2009
Well, this whole "arc" was a waste of time.
Jul 17, 2012 7:36 PM

Dec 2008
Original storu continues this fall?
WTF?! It's summer now!
New profile design sucks.
Jul 20, 2012 10:19 AM

Jul 2009
and we don't know what miura means by fall...... he might mean late november >.> jeez and I was hoping he actually came back in action, I couldn't be more wrong. Well atleast we know when ..... we might have waited a week or two without a notice and be pritty pissed, now I just don't really care xD
Jul 22, 2012 7:04 AM

Sep 2011
renders said:
KiraYoshikage said:
renders said:

He is right though, Im also tired of hearing people say "oh give the guy a break look how amazing his art is, and he's also got the movies." First off this guy has months and months of time to work on his chapters, and back during the golden age arc the quality was almost as good and he was releasing on a weekly basis. So that's not an excuse he's just lazy, in fact he has admitted on his interviews that Berserk to him is a side project now. He doesn't really care for it like he use to. Second he has absolutely nothing to do with the movies, he gave it to a studio which hired all the wrong people for it. Some of the people working on it have no experience in making movies. The new voice actors, except Griffith's voice actor, are really bad and the script is a terrible adaptation of the manga. The movies so far have been much worst than the anime and that is saying a lot. They cut out tons of the content that make Berserk great, and almost water it down to a Shonen level where they only focus on the fights. So yeah I can understand KiraYoshikage anger at your comment, since every Berserk fan has a love hate relationship with Miura.
FullmetalRaikouJul 22, 2012 7:09 AM
Jul 22, 2012 7:16 PM

Jul 2009
*sniff*.... Chicchi....
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 23, 2012 7:57 AM

Apr 2011
I can't believe people are actually bitching about the new movies, considering how amazing the first one was ... has the second one even been released yet? If not how are people judging it already? Talk about an unpleasable fanbase ...

EDIT: Wow, what an awesome flashback arc ... it was killer, seeing Guts in his boyhood before he was the uber-unkillable badass we know and love today. I liked the little flower fairy too, I expected her to be like Puck and the other one but she was her own little type of loli goodness. Then the traitorous old soldier who I thought had abandoned Guts to his death came back for him after all, proving that not everyone in this universe is a COMPLETE asshole. I was sad to see the flower fairy die, but that's what happens in Berserk ...

Can't wait for the next chapter in the fall!
Blind_GuardianJul 23, 2012 8:20 AM
Jul 29, 2012 3:01 AM

May 2008
Good lord thankfully this terrible miniarc is over, I misse when Berserk was actually dark.
Jul 31, 2012 4:27 AM

Sep 2008
Well, a personal mini-flashback of Guts is over now. Let's go back to the plot.
Aug 9, 2012 1:52 PM

Jan 2010
Chicchi... T_T That cute little fairy did not deserve such a death.. So innocent and pure.
Aug 14, 2012 4:46 PM

Mar 2009
Does anyone know why Miura is so slow?
Aug 15, 2012 3:18 AM

Oct 2009
AlabastreAizo said:

yeah ! why is he so slow ?
Aug 15, 2012 11:29 AM

Jun 2008
AnSeM-O said:
AlabastreAizo said:

yeah ! why is he so slow ?

Detail drawing and no helpers along with not liking working too much and prefer playing idolmaster.
Aug 15, 2012 7:27 PM

Jun 2010
AlabastreAizo said:

Idolmaster.

Anyway, I want to see more sea god.
Aug 16, 2012 7:27 AM

Oct 2009
deathxempress said:
AlabastreAizo said:

Idolmaster.

Idolmaster ? ...so is he gonna drop his work as manga writer ?

can anyone tell me if the manga famous in Japan ?
Aug 27, 2012 9:25 AM

Sep 2011
AnSeM-O said:
deathxempress said:
AlabastreAizo said:

Idolmaster.

Idolmaster ? ...so is he gonna drop his work as manga writer ?

can anyone tell me if the manga famous in Japan ?

Its more famous outside of Japan but there are still many fans in Japan that read it. Yeah IDOLM@STER is just a shitty loli game that he plays so he doesn't have to physically go out in the real world and touch up little girls.

Anyways don't expect him to be back any time soon, if anything he will get off his lazy ass to feed us two or three chapters by December or early next year. Yeah that's no exaggeration that's how long his "breaks" tend to last.
FullmetalRaikouAug 27, 2012 9:30 AM
Aug 27, 2012 8:27 PM

Oct 2010
Are u for really guys?He really takes all this breaks for that game?Tell me that u are trolling please
This world...is rotten
Sep 6, 2012 1:25 AM

Nov 2008
RedLikeMyRage said:
renders said:
KiraYoshikage said:
renders said:

He is right though, Im also tired of hearing people say "oh give the guy a break look how amazing his art is, and he's also got the movies." First off this guy has months and months of time to work on his chapters, and back during the golden age arc the quality was almost as good and he was releasing on a weekly basis. So that's not an excuse he's just lazy, in fact he has admitted on his interviews that Berserk to him is a side project now. He doesn't really care for it like he use to. Second he has absolutely nothing to do with the movies, he gave it to a studio which hired all the wrong people for it. Some of the people working on it have no experience in making movies. The new voice actors, except Griffith's voice actor, are really bad and the script is a terrible adaptation of the manga. The movies so far have been much worst than the anime and that is saying a lot. They cut out tons of the content that make Berserk great, and almost water it down to a Shonen level where they only focus on the fights. So yeah I can understand KiraYoshikage anger at your comment, since every Berserk fan has a love hate relationship with Miura.

^ more or less

And ya @Wheresthehandle poor elf
Oct 8, 2012 11:12 AM

Jan 2012
it's october,wasn't 331 suposed to come out in september?o.0
Oct 8, 2012 6:45 PM

Jun 2010
renders said:
it's october,wasn't 331 suposed to come out in september?o.0

I think it was said in Fall, without more details.
Jan 22, 2015 2:30 AM

Mar 2014
That arc brought something of the Golden Age atmosphere back: Rough life, greedy nobles and fighting mercenaries.

Also, I'm hoping for Chichi's return in Elfheim. Her potential is too great to let it end here.
Sep 12, 2015 7:00 AM
Nov 2014
This arc was really good, one of the better ones after the golden arc tbh. The fight between Guts and the sadistic son was pretty nice as well.
Mar 12, 2016 5:39 PM

Jan 2015
Pretty nice. I really liked these 3 chapters. Finding out more about Guts's past is always a plus.
Jul 7, 2016 12:04 PM

Mar 2016
FullmetalCarrot said:
renders said:

Suddenly I feel like I'm reading a Game of Thrones book forum....
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!
Sep 18, 2016 5:59 AM

Oct 2012
That was so sad :(
Why Miura? Why?
At this point I don't even know that Berserk will have a happy end or not
"Signature removed"
Oct 12, 2016 6:37 AM

Dec 2015
You will not be forgotten Chichi 😭😭😭😭
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 30, 2016 10:27 PM

Jan 2016
That backstory was great and refreshing after that shitty arc
May 8, 2017 11:31 AM

Sep 2015
[Human Tentacles]

Lol, the ghost ship can climb crags. Let this end now. Damn useless pirates.
Dec 8, 2017 8:47 PM

Aug 2016
pointless but satisfying at the same time
:v
Jan 4, 2018 12:55 PM

Feb 2013
That was sad, she healed him and she wilted.
Feb 21, 2018 2:56 AM

Nov 2015
No! NO MIURA! How DARE you make me feel these feelings?!

R.I.P Chichi ;;;(
✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

鼻をくすぐるGunpowder & Smoke
ジャララ飛び交うEmpty gun cartridges
紅いヒールに見惚れて うっかり風穴欲しいヤツは 挙手をしな

・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍰 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Mar 30, 2018 8:09 AM

Feb 2018
No idea why but this was so incredibly sad.........
Apr 23, 2018 5:16 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
With this chpater ended this short flashback1!!
I think you are in a mistake, the flower was very bad, but Gutts fulfilled the promise, then the Fairy survived....or i so think!!! kekeke
Nov 28, 2018 2:20 AM

May 2016
Faced with many unfair conditions beforehand, Guts had a very big disadvantage fighting against his rather violent, Bazuso-type opponent. Despite being against all odds, Gambino's mercenary advice was precisely what he needed to turn the tide of the battle but it almost wasn't enough. If it weren't for Chitch's spirit summoning the wind to blow the arrow towards the back of that fatass, Guts would've sustained another wound and everything would've gone downhill.

That two-faced asshat Martino actually came back with reinforcements in a twist of fate thanks to Guts acting as a decoy. I guess that's how it was and that might've been the better outcome because if it weren't for his stunt, he wouldn't have been fully healed and they'd all be working hard labor until their last breath. Guts keeping his promise about helping his friend find new friends was very bittersweet but her memory will always leave a tiny but warm mark on everyone who knew her.

Jan 18, 2020 7:09 AM
Jul 2018
"Rat said 'chitch' so I'm Chitch" ..owwwww I want to hug her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :') Chitch is Chitch :*

This panel tugged my heartstrings for some reason..

Chitchi is painfully sweet.. a little drop of tenderness and innocence in the world of Berserk.. she cast a sweet painful spell on my heart

Just completed reading the chapter...this was heartbreaking.. speechless.
Apr 20, 2021 7:59 AM

Sep 2014
Leave it to Berserk to make me feel sad over a plucked flower.

Chitch you will not be forgotten.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 24, 2022 2:44 AM

May 2015
Rip Chicchi. Glad guts was able to survive that, even though its a flashback!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 112 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Nov 6, 2011

24 by GT1Studios »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 309 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Oct 24, 2009

27 by dragoknight_x »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Honest answer, do you think Berserk is overrated? ( 1 2 )

Lost_Hearts - Aug 28

84 by J3_Omega »»
Sep 26, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kage-bunshin - Aug 30, 2009

53 by STARbtw »»
Sep 24, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 375 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Nov 8, 2023

56 by plsuI »»
Sep 21, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.