Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 4, 2012 11:20 AM

Dec 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol at the body switch and that ending XD
InfiniteDestinyJun 4, 2012 11:34 AM
Jun 4, 2012 11:39 AM

Oct 2011
Not as good as previous episodes
but still dumb in a good way
now we have Yith as bad (kind of) guys or whatever they are

poor bodies :D
yet Nyaruko used this opportunity in more than one way... with those disturbing rainbows and flowers
good that MC won't remember what she was doing there after he comes but - unless she made some photos, tattoos or other modification (which is not impossible)

and poor Kuko, come on man! you are already in the body of unspeakable horror so what is wrong with allowing other horror to realise it's dreams XD

and mentioned below... Hastur in his cuteness overkill mode (as always)
Dalek-bakaJun 4, 2012 11:59 AM
Jun 4, 2012 11:44 AM

Feb 2012
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA AT THE ENDING
Jun 4, 2012 11:47 AM

Nov 2008
Now that's an ending for the ages.

Liked Hatsur as a catboy and Kuko wanting Mahiro in Nyaruko's body was lolworthy, she must just lust for Nyaruko's body and nothing else.

Ruuhii in mahou shoujo wear is nice,

Jun 4, 2012 11:57 AM

Oct 2010
Another nice episode whom more fan service of Nyaruko was welcomed by her fans. From showing her breasts to her ass along with her figure. It was in general presented well with the water revealing a decent 60% of her breasts.

That being said I call BEST FACE of Mahiro in the following,

That was KICKASS! I liked the fact it looks like Kyuubey and that it’s evil. Mahiro was pure genius in terms of expressions being shown from him in that part. Might edit later.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 4, 2012 12:07 PM

Jan 2011
Nyaruko you sly sly ..thing you (I said this again.. but still lol)

this episode is full of LOL ..
(monster hunter ref~ <3)
Jun 4, 2012 12:25 PM

May 2008
The real question is... What did she do in the washroom?
Jun 4, 2012 12:34 PM

Sep 2009
> The real question is... What did she do in the washroom?

It's better for you not to know this )
Jun 4, 2012 12:35 PM

Jul 2010
Rei_12 said:
The real question is... What did she do in the washroom?

Not too hard to figure out...heh heh heh

Nyaruko pulled a dirty trick at the end but damn it was funny.
Jun 4, 2012 12:52 PM

Nov 2009
Wow, If I was Mahiro I would have smacked her silly for that at the end. I just couldnt take someone doing that to me.

Laughed at Mahiro outsmarting Nyarko though by writing a letter declaring her as Kuuko's property when they switch back!!

Cant get enough Kuuko and Hasuta is damned cute too. I just am beginning to dislike Nyarko quite alot, her pushyness knows no bounds and it's getting annoying now.
Jun 4, 2012 1:03 PM
Jan 2011
Last 3 episodes 2 go.
Jun 4, 2012 1:33 PM

Oct 2010
Nachtwandler_21 said:

The only thing I saw, was Mahiro not being himself getting beaten up in the bathroom however, I am surprised the whole house did not blow up if the real body of Nyaruko emerged.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 4, 2012 1:39 PM
Apr 2010
PM for a lung transplant. I laughed so much one of them detached. D:

But really, I couldn't stop laughing at the S**T they all pulled. It was just great.
Jun 4, 2012 1:46 PM

Sep 2011
Every time I think the show cannot get any better it just pulls another hilarious episode. Epic win!
Jun 4, 2012 2:26 PM

Nov 2011
Kuuko! Why are you crying in the preview of the next episode?! I laughed all through the ep, but seeing your tears at the end... Don't cry, Kuuko!

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Jun 4, 2012 2:31 PM

Jan 2012
Body switching, sure was fun. Nyarko exploring a mans body lol. Looking forward to next episode.

Jun 4, 2012 2:46 PM

Feb 2012
Another great ep.

Man, if I was Mahiro I would have taken advantage of that body switch haha :D

Also can't get enough of Kuuko. <3 her sooooo much!
Jun 4, 2012 3:00 PM

May 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol at the body switch and that ending XD

Totally agree!
Jun 4, 2012 3:00 PM

Nov 2011
Yvese said:
Another great ep.

Mahiro's got to be gay. Or asexual. There's no way any straight guy wouldn't at least touch his new breasts.

Love Kuuko, too. She needs to get some satisfaction at last. Even a little bit.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Jun 4, 2012 3:30 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
I hurt from laughing so much.

Nyaruko san, that confession may have seemed like a good idea at the time...
CratexJun 4, 2012 3:34 PM
Jun 4, 2012 3:37 PM

Oct 2011
linchpin said:
Mahiro's got to be gay. Or asexual. There's no way any straight guy wouldn't at least touch his new breasts.

If that is the case than we have a winner...
Congratulation Hastur!
still since he doesn't mind sharing Mahiro with Nyaruko, he also wouldn't mind being asexual ;)

in this situation... I would probably faint the start, than realise that I'm in the body of some walking nightmare and than go crazy (which could end in trying new possibilities)
still he starts to treat those as normal events which doesn't look well for him :3
Jun 4, 2012 3:41 PM

Feb 2012
linchpin said:
Yvese said:
Another great ep.

Love Kuuko, too. She needs to get some satisfaction at last. Even a little bit.
Yea. The fact that Mahiro keeps pushing Nyarko away is starting to tick me off.

I can't stay mad forever though since his VA is Kitarmura Eri, one of my fav seiyuus :P. I just hope that at the last ep he'll finally confess or atleast start showing more interest in her which would make season 2 great :D ( I hope there will be a season 2 :P )
Jun 4, 2012 3:42 PM

Aug 2010
Sly move by Nyaruko. Of course, Mahiro was the one who tried something crafty in the first place by writing that document that gave Nyaruko to Kuuko.
Jun 4, 2012 4:29 PM

Sep 2009
Mahiro throwing Nyaruko's gift out the window is horrible. If he doesn't want it, he should just put it in the closet or something or give it back at least. Although, he probably threw it out the window cause he knew Nyaruko herself was in there. In that case he is still a jerk.

I like how Hastar asked that new alien why it didn't do the obvious making him/her look dumb.

That note Mahiro wrote is so sneaky, but karma bites him back when Nyaruko decides to make it seem like he loves her with his own body LOL. Somehow I feel some forks coming for the first time in awhile =.=

Seeing Mahiro's face like that with the rainbows and sparkles was a bit disturbing to say the least even if it was Nyaruko in it.

Overall the episode has its moments.

Jun 4, 2012 4:36 PM

Sep 2009
linchpin said:

I don't think Mahiro is either. He gets creeped out from Hastur's advances/comments about them.
He hit his own body when Nyaruko is in there. I am sure an asexual would not hurt their own body. Mahiro is just a hardcore tsundere =.=

Jun 4, 2012 5:26 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
As much as I Laughed Out Loud at this episode, I think something "important" happened. I know a lot of people Hate on him for the way he treats her, but up to this point Mahiro has seen Nyaruko as a hideous alien Thing, a nightmare monster masquerading as a human, that he doesn't want to be near. When you have to stab a fork into something's head just to get its attention, it's a sure bet it's not a life form as we know it, never mind human, and I don't blame him. However, I'm willing to bet this body swap may change his mind regarding how he sees her. From this point on (assuming they swap back - not always a given here), I think he will start seeing her as an attractive young woman who is hard in love with him and take her more seriously.

Or, as serious as this show can get. ;)
Jun 4, 2012 7:24 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Funny episode lol.

Body switching never gets old.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 4, 2012 7:25 PM

Jun 2010
I knew it was going to end like that. XD Still, awesome ending.

Jun 4, 2012 7:25 PM

Dec 2007
Nachtwandler_21 said:

I'm surprised he let her go to the washroom. :)
Jun 4, 2012 7:32 PM
Aug 2010
Cratex said:
I know a lot of people Hate on him for the way he treats her, but up to this point Mahiro has seen Nyaruko as a hideous alien Thing, a nightmare monster masquerading as a human, that he doesn't want to be near.

NO, the MC is just a faggot!

Seriously though, why isn't he repulsed by Hastur?

Shouldn't he have the same reactions to all of them?

Cratex said:
However, I'm willing to bet this body swap may change his mind regarding how he sees her. From this point on (assuming they swap back - not always a given here), I think he will start seeing her as an attractive young woman who is hard in love with him and take her more seriously.

I hope not!

The MC is so unlikable for many reasons, it's not just that he dislikes Nyaruko.

He's also useless and brings everyone down constantly....I think he's the main reason why this anime is no where near as good as it could be, considering all the other characters are pretty likable and fun.

This MC is one of the worse protagonist I have ever seen, he has ZERO redeeming qualities and you would think a character like him in a wacky romance comedy genre anime would be at least a little better developed, but we're NOT getting that at all.
Jun 4, 2012 8:34 PM
Oct 2010
neko pajama wearing trap. HNGGGG. too. much.. cute...

nyaruko proably fapped a few hundred times :O
KingCezJun 4, 2012 8:47 PM
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jun 4, 2012 8:39 PM

Jan 2011
the good ol switch a roo good times,was that a fate/night ref with Kuuko lol?!
Jun 4, 2012 9:06 PM

Sep 2010
I knew about the document and fake Mahiro confession, but I didn't know about Nyaruko's fapping... it was awesome!
2e16nig.png
Jun 4, 2012 9:31 PM

Dec 2011
ahhh I laughed too hard.

Im starting wonder what Nyarko did in the bathroom with Mahiro's body. XD
Jun 4, 2012 10:58 PM
Jun 2009
what was with that kid at the hero show?! he had his hands deep inside his pants. was he doing something you arent supposed to do in public.
Jun 4, 2012 11:42 PM

Mar 2010
God from start to finish this episode was amazing
Jun 4, 2012 11:57 PM

May 2009
One of the best things in this episode is hearing Kana Asumi and Eri Kitamura play each other's roles, with outstanding results, I must say.

Another solid episode. The whole double standard routine wad funny enough, but the body switch topped it. Best parts were Nyaruko putting Mahiro's body to good use (will probably be the only time she'll get to see his you-know-what) and Nyaruko scheming in the classroom, followed by the confession.

And if Kuuko gets Nyaruko when they switch bodies again, doesn't this mean that Hasta will end up with Mahiro? Something tells me that plan wasn't thought out very well...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2012 12:33 AM

May 2010
Ruuhii in that outfit, oh boy lol, really like this ep had me laughing the whole time, mess up how Mahiro did that contect in Nyaruko body but she got her em back by the whole confessions XD
Jun 5, 2012 1:33 AM

Dec 2011
Really awkward ending there. I was expecting it though...
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 5, 2012 1:41 AM

Aug 2010
Oh God my sides, awesome episode! 5/5.

I must also praise Asumi Kana's fantastic voice acting skill, she made her character sound exactly like Mahiro-kun (I don't think KitaEri did a good job at hers...). I don't really know what Mahiro was expecting when they went to school, it was beyond any doubt that Nyaruko would take advantage of the situation.
Jun 5, 2012 3:35 AM

Nov 2011
Day2Dream said:
Nachtwandler_21 said:

I'm surprised he let her go to the washroom. :)

I thought he was just too slow to realize what could happen. Or too innocent. Or he never faps! See? Asexual Mahiro!

BTW, even Nyaruko starts to doubt his masculinity.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Jun 5, 2012 4:32 AM

May 2012
"The window! The window shopping!"
"Nyaruko, urusai."

Made me rofl so hard xD
Jun 5, 2012 4:50 AM

May 2010
Nyaruko's confession may just do the job.
Jun 5, 2012 5:25 AM

Jan 2010
anyone know what nyaruko buy during window shopping?
Jun 5, 2012 5:30 AM
Jun 2008
wakka9ca said:
Funny episode lol.

Body switching never gets old.
Agree,
TasogareOtome is doing something similar also lol
Jun 5, 2012 6:06 AM

Sep 2010
This episode is attributed to the anime "BODY TRANSFER".
Jun 5, 2012 6:08 AM

Aug 2011
Ahaha! The old body-swapping trick!

Always a funny moment when they get the chance to explore each other's body, very typical of Nyaruko to grasp each and every moment of this!
Jun 5, 2012 7:26 AM

Mar 2010
This was so hilarious and awesome! One of the best episodes so far!
Jun 5, 2012 8:44 AM

Jul 2008
linchpin said:
Day2Dream said:
I thought he was just too slow to realize what could happen. Or too innocent. Or he never faps! See? Asexual Mahiro!

A human needs to go to bathroom. There is no helping it, even if he were aware ^_^;
Jun 5, 2012 9:14 AM
Oct 2010
chubakaman said:
"The window! The window shopping!"
"Nyaruko, urusai."

Made me rofl so hard xD
Same here. Seems like just right there it parodied itself XD
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - May 28, 2012

166 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 27, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kuuderes_shadow - May 7, 2012

116 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Mar 16, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kuuderes_shadow - Apr 23, 2012

119 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Mar 14, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 9, 2012

257 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Mar 10, 2:14 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 25, 2012

159 by datshiicray »»
Aug 13, 2023 11:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.