Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 24, 2012 9:35 AM

Oct 2010
The transition to the new place is good and it is well done. Expect bits of bathing fan service at first until a solution does get in light of the problem eventually.

About the fan service, a few elements for now, the bath part in the following,

Was fine. I liked that pose there of all.
  • There is breast groping in the spoiler
    whom was fine and funny more than perverted I find. The shape was nice to see other than it’s squish squish.

• Guess Miu’s ass is censored in the spoiler
    there were other instances but I find the manga a little better in the fan service of that part. It was not censored and more natural. The steam here makes not so.
That’s all for now. Like I mention be prepared for stuff like this until they find a solution. Still it will not be full proof IMO.

I actually had just 2 parts where I shed my tears and not it was not for Hina. It was these:

No one should be made to suffer like that. Damn evil and their devils. The spoiler
further shows the situation of Miu/Sora. Suffice to say they were holding loads more than I though. Miu broke first and Sora after. May edit later.

BTW Image Stitches have been done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=393799
Some nice Miu and Sora ones.

GIFs with avatar are done the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=393795
Might watch for the loading of them.

End art was of Hina in the spoiler
love the quality it gives off and style.

Intermission in the spoiler
are of Miu eating some pastry and Sora/Hina sleeping. Looks really nice. I liked them since its’ a different presentation whereas the previous ones looked more ecchi.
Yumekichi11Jan 24, 2012 10:53 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 24, 2012 11:05 AM

Nov 2008
Hina is a playful toddler, I guess you got learn groping your sisters and eventually girlfriends early.

Hina did a karoke number with her character song, shararararunra check the club if you want to listen to the entire thing, that song is an uplifter. Koiuchi joined in too, how cute and he has about the same luck as Yuta with the girls even Hina likes him just as much.

Censors include steam and curtain of concealment.

I'm surprised that Hina's the stronger one emotionally in the anime because in her manga she's the one who suffers greatly.
HoppyJan 24, 2012 11:09 AM

Jan 24, 2012 11:47 AM

Jul 2010
Hina is quite adorable and funny too. Groping Sora's breasts was amusing. Her singing was nice to hear considering she's only three.
Jan 24, 2012 12:00 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,Hina is just adorable i just want to snuggle! snuggle! her soooo cute.

The Karoke part was cute and as Hoppy say Hina singing i just even more cute also Kouichi is the kind of friend everyone one wants...to be there in the hard moments.

The bath as predicted is censored with steam,that breast groping more that perverted was cute!without a doubt at the BD's the steam will be gone...even that will probably see a lot of steam for the rest of the series(with the amount of bath scenes at least in the manga)

The last minutes were kinda sad every girl fighting in her own way the sadness they have...still it was a good episode and things just has started.

Btw i told you Hina is soooo cute?

More Gifs/Avatars in club:http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=393699
raxius1230Jan 24, 2012 5:11 PM
Jan 24, 2012 12:26 PM

Dec 2011
I loved the ♪Shalalala~lunla♪ in the karaoke restaurant. :D
Jan 24, 2012 1:05 PM

Nov 2011
Great episode. Had some silly scenes, some sad and was just overall fantastic.
My soul is being taken over by the LOLIS!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 24, 2012 3:14 PM

Nov 2011
Hoppy said:
I'm surprised that Hina's the stronger one emotionally in the anime because in her manga she's the one who suffers greatly.

I think Sora is the strongest, Hina is just oblivious so far... Which is bad. I can't say how it is in the manga though neither I can imagine where will all this go to. XD

I hope we get more College (especially Raika XD) and maybe more comedy? This epi was more just about how hard it'll be for him to raise them... Packed with moe. -__-" That's a weid juxtaposition. XD

And Hina is still so adorable! #ButNotInALoliconWayXD
Jan 24, 2012 3:20 PM

Nov 2008
TBOkmph said:
Hoppy said:

I think Sora is the strongest, Hina is just oblivious so far... Which is bad. I can't say how it is in the manga though neither I can imagine where will all this go to. XD

Try reading Usagi no Mark, it's from Hina's perspective and that's how I know how much she is suffering.

Jan 24, 2012 3:35 PM

Jun 2009
im going to keep watching this and hoping it stays this good or gets better
Jan 24, 2012 3:42 PM

Sep 2010
This episode was nice as for the previous ones.
But anyhow I'm still waiting for Raika :P
Jan 24, 2012 4:03 PM

Nov 2011
When I started this show I was thinking this would be extremely lighthearted comedy, but I was positively surprised when it took the tragic turn in the previous episode. I thought this episode was kinda sad, wondering how they're going to break it to Hina, but I have faith that this show will be more comedy than tragedy.
Jan 24, 2012 4:08 PM
Apr 2011
What's he going to do now?
Jan 24, 2012 4:09 PM

Dec 2010
It was a nice episode; i felt the whole transition was believable; it will be interesting to see if he can go to school tho, because i thought after last episode they would have some money so they wouldn't be totally reliant but from the conversation on the phone it seems like even if they do it won't help much so i wonder if him possibly getting more jobs will cause him to drop school.

zeozen said:
When I started this show I was thinking this would be extremely lighthearted comedy, but I was positively surprised when it took the tragic turn in the previous episode. I thought this episode was kinda sad, wondering how they're going to break it to Hina, but I have faith that this show will be more comedy than tragedy.

This, i kinda knew something was going to happen when they said they were going on the trip; but even with that bittersweet development i still think its going to be rather laid back with maybe a twist or two towards the end.
Jan 24, 2012 4:12 PM

Jul 2010
Yep, i hope for more comedy too.And more Raika :3

I liked it, but i think first two episodes were better.
Jan 24, 2012 4:32 PM

Aug 2011
Loving the OP & ED.

The only girl I find attractive is Miu <33.
Jan 24, 2012 4:52 PM

Nov 2011
Looks like they all settle in the apartment.

Remember ppl if u dont have any place to eat.....go to a karaoke place

Hina is sooo cute she said something about torotoro living in a tree or something which reminds me of totoro. But, its going to be hard saying ur parents are dead and they're never coming back to her face I wonder how long they are going to keep it from her
Jan 24, 2012 5:38 PM

Oct 2009
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY THOUGHT IT'D BE A GREAT IDEA TO NOT JUST STICK TO THE NOVEL OR MANGA, I MEAN WHAT CAN THEY POSSIBLE GET FROM ALTERING IT? I'M MAD!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2012 5:42 PM

Oct 2009

THIS IS MAKING ME CRINGE!
YanofliesJan 24, 2012 5:45 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2012 5:45 PM

Oct 2010
Yanoflies said:

Really.
Well I for one though the entry of Nimura was more cool and funny in the anime version.

Thanks to you I picked the manga too.

Jan 24, 2012 5:55 PM

Jan 2011
was a nice heartwarming episode hopes it stays this good! and that Ed has grown on me it's quite catchy.

also i expect someone to make a gif of Hina Lunacular sparkle thing she does lol
Jan 24, 2012 5:56 PM

Mar 2008
I like this...
I feeling guilty for this...

Yumekichi11, I said I love you today?
A strictly pure and innocent love, however.
Jan 24, 2012 6:02 PM

Oct 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Yanoflies said:

Really.
Well I for one though the entry of Nimura was more cool and funny in the anime version.

I hated the karaoke part, what the hell was that anyways? Nimura entry sucked in my opinion. I mean what can beat finding your mate sleeping with three girls?
Jan 24, 2012 6:05 PM

Oct 2010
PaninaManina said:
I like this...

You should feel only comedy in the ecchi scene in this series. It does create a guilt but don't let that fool you. I swear I ROFL really hard at the breast groping of Hina. It was think of it as missing her mother pre-syndromes. It got far worse in the place but calmed down in thee end.

Sometimes kids under 5 will need their mother and if they can find means to sooth that then they will even if something as ecchi as grabbing breasts if they remind them of their mother than it is for sure a good thing. If not the kid will get worse with time. (I did some courses in child psychology in College)

Question is how long can they keep up the front?
Yanoflies said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Yanoflies said:

Really.

I hated the karaoke part, what the hell was that anyways? Nimura entry sucked in my opinion. I mean what can beat finding your mate sleeping with three girls?
OK yeah but the change to me is refreshing. Even if it was different I find on par with satisfaction as the manga. Sry that's all there is to me really.

Jan 24, 2012 6:41 PM
Jun 2008
oh my indeed this is now more to watch.

now have raise 3 girls while also college & etc indeed lots of responsibility to do now.

give sure good stuff whole train ride wandering the city & singing time oh don't forget about bathroom issue.

yep drama keep coming in bit yea now indeed wonder what will happen next?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jan 24, 2012 6:46 PM

Jul 2009
this episode was saddening. i feel sorry for the guy. caring for 3 kids while in school, ugh. i'm already broke without 3 kids, so ugh.
Jan 24, 2012 6:57 PM

Mar 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
PaninaManina said:
I like this...

You should feel only comedy in the ecchi scene in this series. It does create a guilt but don't let that fool you. I swear I ROFL really hard at the breast groping of Hina. It was think of it as missing her mother pre-syndromes. It got far worse in the place but calmed down in thee end.

Sometimes kids under 5 will need their mother and if they can find means to sooth that then they will even if something as ecchi as grabbing breasts if they remind them of their mother than it is for sure a good thing. If not the kid will get worse with time. (I did some courses in child psychology in College)

Deep analysis and that's exactly why i love you.
How sad you not a woman...

My mixed feelings are because all I knew about this series was that it was where the character copied from Haruhi came from (Sora).
Normally I don't watch ecchi and thought that once in a while would be nice.
I almost drop it.
In the first episode I stopped before the half, but for some reason given a second chance and the result is that I'm enjoying it. Really do not expect much, but not seem to be some malicious history.
I'm going to recommend.

This long voyage to get home was unnecessary.
Jan 24, 2012 7:22 PM

Jul 2008
Inb4 2 ep before it end we learn that the parents survived but were hospitalised in a foreign country for the duration of the anime and are currently on the way home.
Then loldrama about the three girls bidding goodbye to our MC that'll have gotten the club girl (or be on the way to).
Happy ending.

I hope this won't happen.
Jan 24, 2012 8:00 PM

Jun 2011
Another great episode I'm still hurting for them why do sometimes the worst happen to the warmest of families. I hope he doesn't quit college because of the girls
Jan 24, 2012 8:26 PM

Oct 2010
PaninaManina said:
Yumekichi11 said:
PaninaManina said:
I like this...

Deep analysis and that's exactly why i love you.
How sad you not a woman...

My mixed feelings are because all I knew about this series was that it was where the character copied from Haruhi came from (Sora).
Normally I don't watch ecchi and thought that once in a while would be nice.
I almost drop it.
In the first episode I stopped before the half, but for some reason given a second chance and the result is that I'm enjoying it. Really do not expect much, but not seem to be some malicious history.
I'm going to recommend.

This long voyage to get home was unnecessary.
He lives far but taxi would be easier just that it costs a lot.
orbbie said:
Another great episode I'm still hurting for them why do sometimes the worst happen to the warmest of families. I hope he doesn't quit college because of the girls
I am hoping his friends just plain help him out. This is a crisis you know.

Jan 24, 2012 8:29 PM

Dec 2011
I love Hina more and more with every episode.

LUNACULAR SPARKLE!

And I'm really concerned about Hina's state of mind in the coming episodes. Learning that her parents passed away might scar her for life.
Jan 24, 2012 8:39 PM

Jun 2011
Hina makes this show. That is all. :D

5/5

Nah srsly, I can't wait till Raika finds out about all this :D Really liking this show :)
Jan 24, 2012 8:56 PM

Dec 2010
onedaysnotice said:
I can't wait till Raika finds out about all this :D Really liking this show :)

This, it seemed like she got the wrong idea about his sister too with the looks she gave when they were leaving, so it will be interesting to see how she reacts considering how "different" she really is, makes me wonder how someone like her would react.
Jan 24, 2012 9:11 PM

Dec 2011
It was kinda sad watching the episode...and I just know that the changing sheet will fall down at home point when someone is changing...and we need more Raika.
Jan 24, 2012 9:16 PM
Aug 2010
Poor Hina.....my heart is literally in pieces T__T

I gotta say, so far I'm enjoying this anime more than what I originally thought, it's pretty well done in the "realistic" factors.
Jan 24, 2012 9:23 PM

Mar 2010
It's the reality of the situation that I LOVE about this anime so far. It's all the really simple and kind of a take on everyday life for some people. But, I've never really seen such a bitter sweet side to that kind of situation. The fact that it is bitter sweet, makes me question whether or not they made it like that to appeal to the audience. Though, at the same time, I understand not wanting to make the anime just a depressing reality of the actual things people have to go through when faced with a situation like this. Looking forward to the next!
Jan 24, 2012 9:46 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah, good luck raising THREE girls while you're still in college. I wish life is that easy.

Poor Hina. She still doesn't know anything.

Really digging the ED song.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jan 24, 2012 10:40 PM
Jun 2008
Karaoke dinner is kinda(most) expensive, If I am not mistaken .

I don't think its legal for 4 people living in such a small apartment.Tokyo would have been more strict.

The girl will left some smell of shit when they finish doing their business in the toilet, but I think they will be less concern about it in the future lol.
Girl do concern about the warmth they left when they sit on the toilet sit.
Jan 24, 2012 10:44 PM

Oct 2008
The ending part was very heartwarming. IMO, this anime needs to lay down on the maliciousness. They are a family even if they are not related, so why not tone down with the thoughts that he will always have ecchi thoughts for those girls? They should be comfortable with each other. Otherwise, this would've been a very beautiful and family-centered anime. Those malicious thoughts from the characters are just what I think are not good.

Good thing there isn't much tsun tsun from Sora. I really hate that part of her. As for Miu, she is my favorite of the three. Hina is just sooo adorable that I want to adopt her! ;)
Still looking for a signature.
Jan 24, 2012 10:49 PM

Jun 2009
Cute definitely not pedo.
Jan 24, 2012 10:55 PM

Jan 2011
This was really charming, but a lot more like the first half of Usagi Drop than it is like a typical harem comedy. Clearly he didn't think things all the way through when he ran off with his nieces. I suspect he'll have a few more challenges in enrolling them in a new school and figuring out what to do with Hina while he attends classes. Society isn't very kind to single parents, particularly when they also attend school.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 24, 2012 11:07 PM

Oct 2010
MorningGlory said:
The girl will left some smell of shit when they finish doing their business in the toilet, but I think they will be less concern about it in the future lol.
Girl do concern about the warmth they left when they sit on the toilet sit.
Yeah I was WTF at the bathroom part? Why would I a give a rat's ass of my 14 year old niece's sound of pissing or shitting? Why would she care? Does she know I listen to her bathroom business? Well I wish she would not think but Sora is super shy so yeah.

Could she have OCD of cleaning?

For Lord's sake this is ironic comedy at most. I think it was about the period and they left a mess there or there was sound of it. Else who cares of piss/shit sounds. Oh please.

Jan 24, 2012 11:22 PM
Jun 2008
^
Well sometimes,guy need to be a bit more delicacy in front of a girl.
This is not onichichi lol ...
Jan 24, 2012 11:29 PM

Oct 2010
MorningGlory said:
^
Well sometimes,guy need to be a bit more delicacy in front of a girl.
This is not onichichi lol ...
So the whole thing was based on the super shy factor of Sora?

OMG If you marry her I won't be able to shit nor piss around her when she uses the bathroom, how will she even get used to a guy naked.

IMO Sora is OVER 9000 sensitive, shy and sensible to things.

Come to think of it she over shy with the porn mags mention by Miu while she LOL it. Hmmmmmmm, there is a point of proof here.

Jan 24, 2012 11:46 PM
Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:

OMG If you marry her I won't be able to shit nor piss around her when she uses the bathroom, how will she even get used to a guy naked.
Sora is a bit tsundere and shy, she will get over the toilet matter as time passes as I mentioned just now.
Yumekichi11 said:

Come to think of it she over shy with the porn mags mention by Miu while she LOL it. Hmmmmmmm, there is a point of proof here.
hopefully ,they won't imitate the scene inside those magazine >.<

I more into Yuuta x yoyoyo girl
Jan 24, 2012 11:58 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode. Hina is adorable! Though it's kinda sad to see her being left in the dark about the truth, although it's for her own good.
Jan 25, 2012 1:28 AM

Jan 2011
I would just keep lying to Hina until she's old enough to understand. Through, I doubt it will turn out well nevertheless.
Jan 25, 2012 2:22 AM

Oct 2011
really well done family drama - this episode was so very sad and very kawaii at the same time - made me flash back to when my father died - nothing harder than losing a parent, but two at once? can't wait for next week!
octal9Jan 25, 2012 2:27 AM
Jan 25, 2012 2:32 AM

Apr 2010
One thing that erks me is if the 3 year old is oblivious to her parents death what did she think was going on at the funeral?
Jan 25, 2012 3:41 AM

May 2010
Excellent episode,I am becoming a fan of hina.Miu is my favorite so far:)She is cheerful & mature.I am starting to really like the ending song too,it is so unique..
Jan 25, 2012 5:02 AM

Sep 2008
Was looking forward to this episode for ages. Was not disappointed.

Despite looking like a trashy anime (probably cause anime with this art is usually crap), this turned out pretty damn good so far. Though taking into account the first half of ep 1, I can already see this show sucking later when it gets back to that stuff.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Mar 6, 2012

112 by sinsforeal »»
Jan 21, 4:39 PM

» The OST in this series sounds like Fire Emblem

jendorei - Jun 27, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
Jun 27, 2023 11:44 AM

» [Major Spoilers] What ever happened to Oda Raika?

--Dawn-- - Apr 2, 2016

5 by Shreyash101 »»
Jun 24, 2023 2:56 PM

» I came here after watching the ova

Ghefira - May 24, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
May 25, 2023 11:50 AM

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2012

221 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 13, 2023 2:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.