Forum Settings
Forums

Are newcomer edgy anime fans not edgelords but actually normies?

New
May 16, 5:09 PM

Jan 2022
Don't take me wrong, I'm okay with people who like Berserk or Evangelion, but they're the most normie tier of edgelords.
There are definitely way edgier anime out there, people are just not looking hard enough for it because they're too obscure and not popular enough.
Am I wrong? Do you agree or disagree with me??
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 16, 5:19 PM

Sep 2016
Depends on their gateway Anime, if it's Redo of Healer then they entered the hierarchy right at the top.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 16, 5:24 PM

Mar 2008
The whole internet concept of edgy has gotten out of hand. Cant we just go back to the proper meaning of the word instead of calling everything edgy for having any serious or dark tones?
May 16, 5:27 PM

Apr 2020
"I'm okay with people who like berserk"

lol

I like berserk (don't like evangelion) but I don't consider myself "edgy," if anything I hate edgy media. but its true before berserk got super mainstream before the authors death there wasn't as many "edgy" fans as there are now. the rape jokes by weird 15 year olds are so much more prevalent now. u cant look at a casca cosplayers comment section on insta without seeing "I wanna be griffith now" jokes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 5:27 PM

Aug 2021
guys why are newcomers watching starter anime? i cannot wrap my head around this
May 16, 5:29 PM

Oct 2013
I think they are both, in a way. Normies who are edgy, or try to pose as such, but lose their minds when exposed to actually and genuine edgy anime or manga. By "losing their minds" I mean overreacting, either with too much excitation over seeing edgy stuff, or with being overly shocked by it and treating it as an opportunity to preach others how their taste should be like and how their moral code is wrong if they watch any R+ rated show that ain't liked by the normie who is preaching in a way I described before.
May 16, 5:34 PM

Jan 2022
Reply to Zarutaku
Depends on their gateway Anime, if it's Redo of Healer then they entered the hierarchy right at the top.
Zarutaku said:

So, basically me?
traed said:
Cant we just go back to the proper meaning of the word instead of calling everything edgy for having any serious or dark tones?

Well, something like Pluto or Penguindrum aren't edgy in my opinion, because the dark topics are handled very maturely.
May 16, 5:48 PM

Jan 2020
Back in early 2010s the signature edgy anime were Mirai Nikki and Elfen Lied. I no longer see fans of any of these two anymore.
MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO.
May 16, 5:51 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to LenRea
Zarutaku said:

So, basically me?
traed said:
Cant we just go back to the proper meaning of the word instead of calling everything edgy for having any serious or dark tones?

Well, something like Pluto or Penguindrum aren't edgy in my opinion, because the dark topics are handled very maturely.

LenRea said:
So, basically me?

Yes, your highness. All hail LenReza.
May 16, 6:14 PM

Oct 2013
To me, anyone who's seen less than I have can be considered a "normie" when it comes to anime, regardless of what they've watched. You see how pointless that term is?
May 16, 6:22 PM

Feb 2016
LenRea said:
I'm okay with people who like Berserk or Evangelion, but they're the most normie tier of edgelords.

I'm more surprised so many like those to begin with.

LenRea said:
There are definitely way edgier anime out there

Shoujo Tsubaki
その目だれの目?
May 16, 6:34 PM
Aug 2018
Is there an anime iceberg tier list? Maybe then we can compare who's a normie and who's the edgiest edgelords.
May 16, 7:00 PM
Jan 2021
as far as I can tell, "edgy" is one of those irregular adjectives

I like anime with deep themes, you are edgy, he has peculiar taste

William Hughes

Complex systems exhibit unexpected behaviour
May 16, 8:01 PM

Jul 2017
Berserk and Evangelion are both extremely popular, so yeah, I do agree with you on that, but one can still be edgy and a newcomer; it's just highly not recommended to be both lol. And yep, obscure and edgy anime do indeed exist, although at the same time, "edgy" can have more than just one meaning.

But as for edgelord anime fans, I feel like they're extremely uncommon. I only remember seeing a small handful of them in my entire life. From those few anime edgelords, three of them in particular have extremely conceited, provocative, and disrespectful/toxic personalities and do a lot of trash talking. Here are what they like/dislike:

Edgelord 1: loves Evangelion & Berserk, and hates 99.9% of all anime
Edgelord 2: loves Evangelion & Berserk, and to my knowledge, hates 99% of all anime
Edgelord 3: hates both Evangelion & Berserk, but loves popular colorful-looking anime series that are aimed at kids and young teens

Is there a correlation between edgy personalities and having certain kinds of anime in your favorites? Eh, probably not.
May 16, 8:38 PM

Dec 2021
Idk but whenever I meet someone like that online I assume they look like this:

May 16, 9:12 PM

Nov 2015
Anime? Pfft. True edgelords get their kicks from manga. (Don’t cut yourself on the edges of those pages.)
and i guess

that i just don't know
May 16, 9:20 PM

Apr 2024
Edgelord normies
Edgelord zoomers
both of them at once still make sense.
May 17, 2:21 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to Kenzolo-folk

lol

I like berserk (don't like evangelion) but I don't consider myself "edgy," if anything I hate edgy media. but its true before berserk got super mainstream before the authors death there wasn't as many "edgy" fans as there are now. the rape jokes by weird 15 year olds are so much more prevalent now. u cant look at a casca cosplayers comment section on insta without seeing "I wanna be griffith now" jokes.
@Kenzolo-folk
Kenzolo-folk said:
From my personal experience, to be fair, I think the Berserk fandom has always had a lot of edgelords in it. They just weren't that visible due to the Internet not being as widespread as it is now.

I met some of those folks, actually. People who were usually in their 20s, recommending Berserk by saying that the story has "big man and big sword, blood, rape" with awkward smiles on their faces. True, this manga has said elements, but the story itself isn't carried by them, even if sometimes they feel out of place. But back then, I didn't know it and decided to just pass on Berserk. I'm not a fan of stuff that offers only shocking and controversial scenes, while ignoring other elements that a nicely written story should have. That was what I thought Berserk was after hearing them talk constantly about pretty much the same stuff, as if every Berserk chapter was full of gore, moments depicting sexual assault, and crude stuff appearing without any reason only to spread crudeness. Good that I picked up the manga years later, and I could see with my own eyes how wrong those folks had been, but as you can see, some fans can be so edgy that their recommendations may sound not at all encouraging. Repulsive, even.

There are also normies that treat every form of criticism as attacking Berserk. Heck, even sharing facts about the author can lead to them malding like spoiled kiddos (which many of them probably are, I think). Miura-sensei didn't hide that he was a lolicon. No need to mald over it when someone mentions such things, lol. The same fans act in the opposite way to people I described earlier: they are not into bloody and gorey stuff, but act like extreme prudes. Dark fantasy is a specific genre and not everyone may enjoy it. However, seething and being on the verge of mental breakdown after presumably reading most of this manga's chapters over someone mentioning a scene where Guts went berserk, or an uncensored sexual assault scene... Weird.

The easiest way to spot edgy normies from the latter group is by just mentioning the gentleman below, or just his name. By doing so you may see who is a sane reader and who is an emotionally unstable reader who can't distinguish between reality and fiction, and can't get that that guy, even though he was a scumbag, wasn't even the biggest scumbag to walk on Berserk universe's ground.

May 17, 2:31 AM

Mar 2023
Most teens nowadays are so bad at being edgelords. Being edgy meant something back in my days.
May 17, 3:14 AM

May 2018
"Are newcomer edgy anime fans not edgelords but actually normies?"

More like normie wannabes...since the actual normies don't take anime so seriously, which is the proper thing to do.
May 17, 4:30 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
There's nothing edgy about Evangelion. The term you're looking for is "pretentious".
May 17, 7:01 AM

Jun 2023
Reply to traed
The whole internet concept of edgy has gotten out of hand. Cant we just go back to the proper meaning of the word instead of calling everything edgy for having any serious or dark tones?
@traed ^This.
I don't even know what edgy is supposed to mean anymore. Same with 'normie'. Both just seem to be used to bash/mock people, without any explanation most of the time. And at times, in completely contradictory ways.
May 17, 7:08 AM

Jul 2021
yea like watch this and then come back and lemme know how edgy you feeling today

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 17, 7:14 AM

Dec 2020
No, the most "edgy normie animes" would be Tokyo Ghoul, Cyberpunk, and Goblin Slayer.
May 17, 7:50 AM
Feb 2021
Vanity is suffocating me. Why not let them be and just let them mature as audience? I learned the embarrassing way when I was in my mid teens, maybe they would too.
May 17, 7:52 AM

May 2024
I like Berserk and Evangelion, so I guess I'm a normie, lol.
May 17, 8:48 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to TsutanaiFuun
yea like watch this and then come back and lemme know how edgy you feeling today
@TsutanaiFuun Done watching, plot-wise fairly average hentai (trite & awkward), but still way better than most other hentai simply because it's fully uncensored (no pixelation bullshit).
ZarutakuMay 17, 8:54 AM
May 17, 8:58 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to Zarutaku
@TsutanaiFuun Done watching, plot-wise fairly average hentai (trite & awkward), but still way better than most other hentai simply because it's fully uncensored (no pixelation bullshit).
@Zarutaku this one made me uncomfortable. im not used to watching hentais like that. i think they did a good job of expressing how the girl was feeling. it had impact. also the approach they took with this one was that of despair and it showed. maybe its just me

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 17, 9:34 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to TsutanaiFuun
@Zarutaku this one made me uncomfortable. im not used to watching hentais like that. i think they did a good job of expressing how the girl was feeling. it had impact. also the approach they took with this one was that of despair and it showed. maybe its just me
@TsutanaiFuun I see, it's somewhat uncomfortable indeed, because he exploited her good nature by making her feel guilty.
However there's far more uncomfortable stuff out there, like Euphoria or the special episode of Rance, but I barely know anything else on that level because it ain't my kink.
May 17, 9:51 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to Zarutaku
@TsutanaiFuun I see, it's somewhat uncomfortable indeed, because he exploited her good nature by making her feel guilty.
However there's far more uncomfortable stuff out there, like Euphoria or the special episode of Rance, but I barely know anything else on that level because it ain't my kink.
@Zarutaku i tried playing the visual novel of euphoria. had to stop after the first incident lol, it was way too graphic in the vn. and didn't know there was a rance special as well. might watch it.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 17, 10:53 AM

Jul 2013
Look at Senran Kagura for a true edgelord anime lol...
May 17, 12:39 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to Adnash
@Kenzolo-folk
Kenzolo-folk said:
From my personal experience, to be fair, I think the Berserk fandom has always had a lot of edgelords in it. They just weren't that visible due to the Internet not being as widespread as it is now.

I met some of those folks, actually. People who were usually in their 20s, recommending Berserk by saying that the story has "big man and big sword, blood, rape" with awkward smiles on their faces. True, this manga has said elements, but the story itself isn't carried by them, even if sometimes they feel out of place. But back then, I didn't know it and decided to just pass on Berserk. I'm not a fan of stuff that offers only shocking and controversial scenes, while ignoring other elements that a nicely written story should have. That was what I thought Berserk was after hearing them talk constantly about pretty much the same stuff, as if every Berserk chapter was full of gore, moments depicting sexual assault, and crude stuff appearing without any reason only to spread crudeness. Good that I picked up the manga years later, and I could see with my own eyes how wrong those folks had been, but as you can see, some fans can be so edgy that their recommendations may sound not at all encouraging. Repulsive, even.

There are also normies that treat every form of criticism as attacking Berserk. Heck, even sharing facts about the author can lead to them malding like spoiled kiddos (which many of them probably are, I think). Miura-sensei didn't hide that he was a lolicon. No need to mald over it when someone mentions such things, lol. The same fans act in the opposite way to people I described earlier: they are not into bloody and gorey stuff, but act like extreme prudes. Dark fantasy is a specific genre and not everyone may enjoy it. However, seething and being on the verge of mental breakdown after presumably reading most of this manga's chapters over someone mentioning a scene where Guts went berserk, or an uncensored sexual assault scene... Weird.

The easiest way to spot edgy normies from the latter group is by just mentioning the gentleman below, or just his name. By doing so you may see who is a sane reader and who is an emotionally unstable reader who can't distinguish between reality and fiction, and can't get that that guy, even though he was a scumbag, wasn't even the biggest scumbag to walk on Berserk universe's ground.

@Adnash
Yeah the existence of Berserklejerk shows that berserk fans have always had a huge amount of edgelords. I think some fans genuinely only like Berserk for the rape sometimes because it's all they talk about. Donovan, Griffith, the horse, Wyald, at a point it's just hard to associate with the fandom. These people used to be rare, but now they're more prevalent than the non-creepy berserk fans. Miura has apologized for the weird scenes and toned them down, but it's still annoying that they exist. I think miura definitely had some sexual intent with the majority of these scenes.. i don't know why he feels the need to constantly show the females completely clothless and vulnerable for multiple panels or chapters to depict a rape scene. its why recommending it to people is so awkward, and why i don't do it anymore cuz its just too much lol.
You can spot the edgy fans when they justify the weird rape scenes by saying "it shows the horrific reality of the berserk world" like cmon ☠️☠️
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 12:53 PM

Apr 2024
normie tier of edgelords

Fucking made my day! Here's your Reddit gold, sir.

Many dramatic and avant-garde works commonly described as "edgy" are liked simply because they are dramatic and avant-garde. The cult following of Satoshi Kon's movies is the poster child for this. Kon is a hack who has produced almost nothing of value, but he was a successful director because his movies looked so weird and inaccessible, nobody wanted to criticize them to not accidentally come out as someone uneducated and stupid.

There are definitely way edgier anime out there, people are just not looking hard enough for it because they're too obscure and not popular enough.

Black★Rock Shooter (TV). Hits most if you saw Madoka Magica and some of its terrible copycats, and if you are just a smart, experienced and demanding viewer. This gem is certainly not for everyone, the shounen crowd and even fake intellectual fans of that Kon artist hate it for being beyond their level, but if this gem is made for you to enjoy, you will be more than impressed by its ahead-of-time nature - you will be absolutely crushed, traumatized and blown away.

My review on Anilist best describes what makes it brilliant.
https://anilist.co/review/24331
PostMahouShoujoMay 17, 1:01 PM
Black★Rock Shooter (TV) is beyond its time arthouse fantasy/psychological drama/psychological horror/action. Should you watch it? See my review.

May 17, 1:13 PM

Jul 2013
DesuMaiden is totally not an edgelord lol...note my sarcasm...
May 17, 2:00 PM

Feb 2024
I didn't watch Berserk yet: I checked the trailer and that Hulk with a sword didn't hook me up.
I wonder if it has enough blood and rape to please my edgy attention. Do you guys recommend it or not?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
May 17, 2:11 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to LoveYourSmile
I didn't watch Berserk yet: I checked the trailer and that Hulk with a sword didn't hook me up.
I wonder if it has enough blood and rape to please my edgy attention. Do you guys recommend it or not?
@LoveYourSmile well you should watch it...
May 17, 8:53 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to LoveYourSmile
@LoveYourSmile
I dropped the anime before I got to any blood or rape. I still don't understand what it is I'm supposed to like about Berserk, aside from the art.
その目だれの目?
May 17, 9:06 PM
we back

Aug 2015
Nah bro Berserk or Eva ain't got nothing on Chainsaw Man fans that think that shits the edgiest thing in the world. Those are your real edgy normies that you're talking about.
May 17, 11:47 PM

Jan 2022
Reply to CHAMPIONOFDEATH
Nah bro Berserk or Eva ain't got nothing on Chainsaw Man fans that think that shits the edgiest thing in the world. Those are your real edgy normies that you're talking about.
@CHAMPIONOFDEATH CSM is so of low significance to me that I don't even think of it.
May 17, 11:57 PM

Mar 2013
I mean I think there is some credence to the idea, especially if they take the religious terminology and names of Neon Genesis Evangelion seriously. In his video on Deus Ex: Human Revolution, HBomberguy made a point that surface level references to religious or mythological figures is, well...surface level. Simply calling something Balor or Mjolnir or Nirvana does not mean that the reference means anything. Comparing egotistical endeavors to Icarus flying too closely to the sun is a clumsy analogy anyone could do.
May 18, 12:00 AM

Nov 2019
I think series like shield hero/AoT are becoming the normie edgy series of this generation or shows of similar styles.
May 18, 2:08 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to Kenzolo-folk
@Adnash
Yeah the existence of Berserklejerk shows that berserk fans have always had a huge amount of edgelords. I think some fans genuinely only like Berserk for the rape sometimes because it's all they talk about. Donovan, Griffith, the horse, Wyald, at a point it's just hard to associate with the fandom. These people used to be rare, but now they're more prevalent than the non-creepy berserk fans. Miura has apologized for the weird scenes and toned them down, but it's still annoying that they exist. I think miura definitely had some sexual intent with the majority of these scenes.. i don't know why he feels the need to constantly show the females completely clothless and vulnerable for multiple panels or chapters to depict a rape scene. its why recommending it to people is so awkward, and why i don't do it anymore cuz its just too much lol.
You can spot the edgy fans when they justify the weird rape scenes by saying "it shows the horrific reality of the berserk world" like cmon ☠️☠️
While I'm not that much familiar with various subreddits or Reddit as a whole, I recall there are two big communities dedicated to Berserk. One of them is dead serious about this manga, and the other one is just focusing on more chilled way of enjoying it. They are two sides of one coin. However, from my experience, I found the latter group as way better to talk about Berserk than the former. You could laugh and have a nice chat, instead of feeling as if you walked on shattered glass, because someone might not feel good to hear that there are important scenes with dark elements crucial to either the lore or characters in a dark fantasy story.

Kenzolo-folk said:
I think some fans genuinely only like Berserk for the rape sometimes because it's all they talk about. Donovan, Griffith, the horse, Wyald, at a point it's just hard to associate with the fandom. These people used to be rare, but now they're more prevalent than the non-creepy berserk fans.
Many of them, at least from what I noticed from lurking both subreddits for a while, are just fooling around and trolling. They see how the other subreddit gets triggered by that jokes (I heard about people punished for mentioning controversial scenes without being 100% serious; dunno if that's true, because I'm not familiar with Reddit), so they proceed with triggering folks who are taking Berserk too seriously. Not to defend one or another group, like I said before, I think they represent two sides of that "Berserk fan" coin. One is dead serious, the other one is extremely chilled.

Kenzolo-folk said:
Miura has apologized for the weird scenes and toned them down, but it's still annoying that they exist.
If you are referring to his Le Figaro interview from 2019, then he mostly said he was guessing whether such scenes were necessary at the time he drew them. He was also talking about how the industry was back then and how it was during the time the interview was made.

Kenzolo-folk said:
i don't know why he feels the need to constantly show the females completely clothless and vulnerable for multiple panels or chapters to depict a rape scene. its why recommending it to people is so awkward, and why i don't do it anymore cuz its just too much lol.
While we can't be sure and probably we will never be sure, since Miura-sensei is no longer alive so he won't be able to elaborate on that subject, I think he might've had a weird fetish connected to such stuff. In some of his other manga, written back when he was still a young author, you could see similar scenes with sexually assaulted female characters. They looked like Casca in some cases, which makes me think that Miura-sensei perhaps liked short-haired women. Too bad he had to put them in scenes involving sexual assault. Years later his preferences changed and he began putting lolicon stuff into his works, Berserk included, but not only. For instance, there was that one disgusting "golden shower" scene, appearing out of the blue, in Gigantomachia.

Kenzolo-folk said:
Yeah, that's the certified classic. xD People who think that forced scenes depicting controversial and disturbing stuff are the very essence of dark fantasy. Sure, a lot of dark fantasy stories have them, I don't deny that. But if they appear out of place, feel extremely forced and their sole purpose is shock value comparable to a ghost jumping outta wardrobe, then they belong to the same group as they'd belong if they appeared, even if toned down, in any other genre. I mean the group of bad, low-quality writing, lol.
May 18, 2:15 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to CHAMPIONOFDEATH
@CHAMPIONOFDEATH Agreed. I think most of people, or even everyone, who had any contact with a typical CSM fanatic some time before the anime adaptation started airing, would agree as well (if they were not devoted CSM fans themselves, that is). If we really were to put "edgy normie" in the hypothetical anime dictionary, it could be put next to "typical CSM fanatic", I guess.

But hey, stereotypes are bad, of course. Not all devoted CSM fans were or are like that. I met several of them and they are cool, passionate about the manga they like so much. With some I'm friends till this day I was just mentioning the group of obnoxious, toxic even, fanatics who used to be quite loud not that long ago and fit the abstract definition of someone who could be called as "edgy normie".
AdnashMay 18, 2:43 AM
May 18, 3:15 AM

Apr 2019
Reply to Zarutaku
Zarutaku said:
Us retro edge lords are a little rougher around edges than the noobs :)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/2346/Koroshiya_1_The_Animation__Episode_0
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2359/Choujin_Densetsu_Urotsukidouji_Movie
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3064/Kizuoibito
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2775/Genocyber
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1342/Violence_Jack__Jigoku_Gai-hen
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2981/Chika_Gentou_Gekiga__Shoujo_Tsubaki

Enjoy.
inimMay 18, 3:19 AM

May 18, 4:21 AM
Jun 2021
They indeed are the biggest normies around. They think they're "smart" by liking "deep" works, but in fact they're some of the biggest slop consoomers who form their opinions based off literal YouTube videos.
Hot Blood saves lives.
May 18, 4:26 AM

Feb 2024
Reply to Lucifrost
@LoveYourSmile
I dropped the anime before I got to any blood or rape. I still don't understand what it is I'm supposed to like about Berserk, aside from the art.
@Lucifrost Is it because it's bad compared to manga, or do you dislike the series in general.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
May 18, 5:33 AM

Oct 2023
I am over here thinking to myself...who cares if something is edgy...as long as it's good. Being an "Edgelord" means nothing to me.
May 18, 6:27 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to LoveYourSmile
@Lucifrost Is it because it's bad compared to manga, or do you dislike the series in general.
@LoveYourSmile
I dislike Berserk in general.
その目だれの目?
May 18, 8:50 AM

Sep 2016
@inim Whoa, no need to go into overdrive. This topic is about being edgy, not wedgy.
May 18, 9:12 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to Kenzolo-folk

lol

Kenzolo-folk said:
u cant look at a casca cosplayers comment section on insta without seeing "I wanna be griffith now" jokes

I am a fan of Norm MacDonald but Jesus, too many Anime fans have no social tact. If someone is going to make a joke concerning sexual assault, they should at least not target it towards another person.

but its true before berserk got super mainstream before the authors death there wasn't as many "edgy" fans as there are now. the rape jokes by weird 15 year olds are so much more prevalent now.

While I always believe youth and adults in their "phases" have always existed in anime, I think it has gotten worst in some respects over years. The supposed rise of "political correctness" and its supposed presence online has lead some people to obsess over who they see as their extreme ideological antithesis, so they overcompensate in the opposite direction and use it as a carte blanche to spew any disgusting thoughts and frame it as a joke.

Lolicon jokes are pretty rampant in most animecentric Discord, alongside rape jokes whenever Berserk is mentioned. I see no reason to use Discord.

Seeing works like Berserk or really most anime used for political brownie points in an online culture war feels so disrespectful to the author.

I will defend some of the casual meme attitude though; games like Fear and Hunger and Dark Souls have a done a ton to introduce people to Berserk, and difficult games with dark atmospheres have always lent itself well to people making light-hearted jokes about their subject matter. It is just gallows humor, and I argue it helps with analyzing a work versus taking it so seriously as to dismiss criticisms or worst, alternative opinions.
PeripheralVisionMay 18, 9:17 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Anime That Took a While to Enjoy

Jackof-allspades - Yesterday

20 by deg »»
51 seconds ago

» Is Fall 2024 Shoujo/Josei season?! 😲

Dauphine - Yesterday

7 by Catalano »»
1 minute ago

» does anyone find it childish and cringe whenever attacks are yelled or named in shonen anime/manga?

Phantomnocomics - 9 hours ago

16 by TsutanaiFuun »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you like weak maids or strong maids?

Catalano - Jun 6

11 by TsutanaiFuun »»
6 minutes ago

» How do people finish anime they consider bad?

Rinrinka - 9 hours ago

43 by pk8list »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.