Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 14, 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
Well, Asahina doesn't seem to have ill intentions but given the nature of this show, it's hard to trust anyone.

Kiyotaka's reactions this episode stays very true to his personality again at how he responds to others. On the other hand, there's glimspe of Kikyou's other darker personality surfacing. More of a buildup episode but still a very tense one with all the drama in the air.
Feb 14, 5:58 AM

May 2020
I mean I know it’s too late to question at this stage, but for whatever reason girls in this series, very demanding ones at that, always do come to consult Ayanokouji… the most uninspiring and apathetic guy, at least from the eyes of these people lol. But yeah, him being a protag kind of explains this. Anyways, I feel for these kids, being a part of such dumb af exam. They’re trying to expel one of their own after all.

Hirata and his ideology aside, I mean this exam has no place for such thoughts, right? So tossing that matter down in the bin, I found it so hilarious when Karuizawa informed Ayanokouji about him being that scapegoat everyone’s going to target, and he just said, “hmm”, like show some nervousness lol. Though Yamauchi being that person responsible for putting this idea of expelling Ayanokuji into everyone’s mind was always too good to be true…

… I mean he’s fucking dumb in the first place. No way he could think of such a move. Even if Kushida didn't confirm, we all knew Sakanayagi was behind this from the first minute we heard about Ayanokouji being that sacrifice.

Still good to see they included Horikita and Manabu's interactions this episode. I mean it was that conversation which gave her the push to do what she did in the end. Now Yamauchi could go fuck himself for all we care.

This volume would end the next episode. Despite it being another 3 episode thing, this felt decently enough till now.
Softhenic03Feb 14, 6:07 AM
Feb 14, 5:59 AM

Dec 2021
Yeah, Asahina is definitely the new best girl now, no doubt about it.

The announcement of the special exam, The Class Poll, cast a shadow of suspicion over Class C, enveloping it in an uneasy atmosphere. In the midst of this, Ayanokoji sees Nazuna Asahina, his senior. They discuss the special exam and the requirement of accumulating 20 million private points to reverse expulsion. Asahina suggests that Nagumo might be able to offer assistance in exchange for companionship (or dating), prompting speculation about a potential relationship between Nagumo and Ichinose.

Poor Hirata looks really stressed out. Seeing Asahina in anime form is nice. She's one of the few waifus from the light novels that I've been eagerly waiting to see, and Lerche did a good job with her. Speaking of Lerche, besides the adaptation of volume 8, this season has been better than the last one in terms of adaptation. At least that's what I've heard about the past couple of episodes—they've been decent. The animation has also improved, considering only one episode has been outsourced so far. So, nice job Lerche.

My man Hirata really needs a break though. This hasn't been his season.

Feb 14, 6:07 AM
Sep 2015
Does this class truly give up on saving everyone? I expect some more twists in the upcoming episode.
Feb 14, 6:23 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to phantomfandom
Does this class truly give up on saving everyone? I expect some more twists in the upcoming episode.
@phantomfandom I mean unless they pull the points to cancel it it should be okay but none can do it(unless a twist is happening ofc) ...so someone must go
Feb 14, 6:26 AM

Apr 2023
Very good adaptation of the volume. I can really feel the tenseness and sense of crisis from the class.
And we are witnessing here Kiyotaka taking advantage of the connections and alliances he had built so far. At this moment, we can now see the amount of influence he have now on the school that he has garnered from the first 10 months of his high school life.
Feb 14, 6:34 AM

Feb 2021
Interesting how Manabu agreed to do what Ayano told him just like that (it was his voice on the phone right?). He must really trust him.
Yes, it's Yamauchi! Targeting Kushida is very unrealistic at this point, so this is probably the best choice.
Feb 14, 6:36 AM

Aug 2022
Entering episode 7, it feels like this is getting more intense. It's getting closer to see who will be officially released in the school game this time. Yamauchi? Kushida? or whoever it is I'm curious. Besides that, I'm more curious about Koenji.

Also Sakayanagi I want to know more about her role. Pretty good episode.
RafaBryanFeb 14, 7:30 AM
Feb 14, 7:00 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Suzune said: "BEGONE SIMP"
Feb 14, 7:37 AM
Aug 2020
This dude really deserved to get expelled…

It was a good episode
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 14, 7:53 AM
Aug 2022
"Nobody here is trustworthy".
felt that way
Feb 14, 8:01 AM

Sep 2023
Embient said:
Yes, it's Yamauchi! Targeting Kushida is very unrealistic at this point, so this is probably the best choice.

It's really confusing, since Ayanokoji said that his target is to expel Kushida and this exam was a perfect opportunity to do that without any penalties for the class. Plus I'm wondering why noone is concerned about other classes, even though they've got only one vote for other classes.
Feb 14, 8:08 AM
Dec 2022
I didn't expected they choose to expel Ayanokoji, but it wasn't a surprise either. At -least Horikita is getting a "W".
Feb 14, 8:19 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Looks like the exam's really spoiled the mood of the class. Given his personality Hirata would do his best to try and save everyone. Ichinose asking Nagumo for help is kinda expected. Because one person having enough points to repeal a expulsion is simply not possible. Kinda cute seeing Honami's response to being in AK's room. Logiclly the class targeting AK does make sense because in their eyes he's someone that few know well not to mention trust. But Suzune turning the tables by revealing the spy really was one hell of a tideturner.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 8:25 AM
Nov 2017
FINALLY GET YAMAUCHI OUTTA HERE
Feb 14, 8:31 AM

Jan 2013
good riddance! haruki was such a sidecharacter.
Feb 14, 8:34 AM

Nov 2020
I mean it’s very satisfying to see yamauchi in this position, but tbf you can’t blame him it’s not exactly like he could say no to sakayanagi, hope ayanokouji gets rid of her soon cos she pisses me off
Feb 14, 8:37 AM
Jan 2021
Really good, probably the best one of the season so far, but I think next week's episode will hold a candle to it.
Feb 14, 8:49 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
And here begins one of the masterstroke maneuvers of all time. The outcome is going to be so satisfying.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 14, 8:59 AM

Dec 2023
It seems reasonable to expel Ayanokoji in the class's POV. I want Kushida gone but Yamauchi will do.
I have a feeling it won't be him in the end. Sakayanagi probably has another ace up her sleeve.
Feb 14, 9:07 AM
Feb 2022
LessThanAnimeFan said:
Embient said:

It's really confusing, since Ayanokoji said that his target is to expel Kushida and this exam was a perfect opportunity to do that without any penalties for the class. Plus I'm wondering why noone is concerned about other classes, even though they've got only one vote for other classes.

Given her social status, would be impossible to convice the class against her without becoming the target in the crossfire
Feb 14, 9:09 AM

Jun 2023
Good episode, Ayanokoji instantly found out it was Sakayanagi
Nice to see Manabu and Suzune getting along better with each other now
And Yamaguchi is really out now? I thought the class would be more cohesive
Feb 14, 9:18 AM
Jul 2018
Yamauchi should be expelled. He is a creep and very annoying.
Feb 14, 9:36 AM
Jan 2022
SE FODEU YAMAUCHI SEU MERDA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Feb 14, 9:48 AM
Mar 2015
our boi leaves the plotter twisting in the wind
Feb 14, 9:53 AM
Jun 2023
Ayanokouji king[spoiler]Ayanokouji king[/spoiler]

Feb 14, 9:59 AM

Oct 2017
Sakayanagi went after Ayanokouji after all? Oh no! anyway. Kushida bitch never learns lmao and that monkey Yamauchi too went for the one guy he shouldn't have. Ayanokouji using Manabu senpai's help to make Suzune do the work for him. He gave good advice to Suzune. Wonder if she'll ever be over that inferiorty complex. I've come to like Manabu's character quite a bit so it's gonna suck that he'll graduate soon and no longer be here. Good to see that senpai from the training camp again btw, Asahani. Wonder what her real motive is or she's just a nice girl? Doubt it. Ichinose's plan is what was hinted last episode, whether she'll go through with it or not is something we'll have to wait and see.
Feb 14, 10:01 AM
May 2018
Cute Honami is so nervous when she comes to Ayanokouji alone 🩷
Feb 14, 10:28 AM

Feb 2021
The nature of this test is very simple, just remove the least desirable classmate, the one who they will miss the least, many people think this was about eliminating who they hate the most, when it's nothing that complex.

Koenji even explained it on the last episode.

Overall decent episode, Ichinose slowly falling for Ayanokouji is one of the things I like the most about these last few volumes.

Feb 14, 10:39 AM
Jan 2024
When we compare them to the leaders of the other classes, Hirata and Horikita are really weak. Thankfully, Ayanokoji gave Horikita a little push to react because, literally, both leaders were drowning in self-pity for not finding a way to avoid expelling someone. And Ayanokoji finally made Horikita take a good stance; I couldn't take it anymore... he manipulated even me. And the "You (Horikita) are being really rational. Doesn't seem like you at all." I LITERALLY SCREAMED! And that ending... I'm finally excited about the season.

Feb 14, 10:49 AM

Jul 2014
Well she said Yamauchi should be expelled but will he even be expelled? she needs so much guts to tell everyone they should vote for him. Though, I was hoping Kushida gets expelled not him, she's way worse. Yamauchi seems like the typical background character with average contribution. Cant wait for the next ep to see who'll actually be expelled.
Feb 14, 11:36 AM

Jun 2017
If it's really that dude that will get expelled it wouldn't be surprising, signed his death sentence already by targeting Ayanokouji.
Feb 14, 11:45 AM

Feb 2019
This exam is unlike any other the students have had and seeing everyone cope with the stress in their own ways is cool. Honami being willing to make a deal with the devil(Miyabi) to save her class, Suzune going to her brother to get advice etc. It’s going to take some unconventional approaches to get thru this.

Still pretty funny how everyone relies on and comes to Kiyo for advice despite him being the quietest person. MC plot device lol. I’ve enjoyed seeing Ichinose gradually fall for him in these last few episodes. She’s so nervous around him now it’s adorable.

Personally, removing the least valuable student wouldn’t be that difficult for me and in this case Yamauchi is an easy target. Not only is he generally a PoS but he’s also undermining the class. Not to mention he’s an idiot who brings little of value. While removing Kushida was originally Kiyo’s goal, I think in the short term this is the way better play. Kushida still has some use

Adaptation hate agenda aside, pretty good episode tbf
Marinate1016Feb 14, 11:58 AM
Feb 14, 12:37 PM
Sep 2022
The class had reached a consensus that Ayanokouji should be expelled through Kushida. Significantly, not even the Ayanokouji group was aware of the situation. He quickly assimilated Sakayanagi's manipulation of Yamauchi.
Feb 14, 1:16 PM

Sep 2014
Horikita senpai tells his imoto about his boycrush - Ayanokoji
Horikita-chan tells the class the dick deserves to be thrown out
Koenji legitely praises her
Honami reveals her prices for compensated dating
Sakayanagi noticed she is in the outro and supposedly important so she turns into a rat
The other girl I forgot the name of reveals she is very weak to beeing starved for attention

Good episode, stuff happened. Im sure some important detailed got skipped from the LN though.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 14, 1:32 PM

Feb 2016
Welp, the rip-off Adachi from Persona 4 is getting expelled. And I can't be more happy with that in mind.
Feb 14, 1:47 PM

Jan 2018
Kuzuda trying to be sneaky af, too bad it won't work since Ayanokouji's well established already and has a good network.

Yamauchi deserved that.
Feb 14, 2:36 PM

Nov 2017
Get the hell out Yamauchi! 🎉
Feb 14, 4:41 PM

Apr 2022
just expel ayanokouji man, never let em know your next move.
Feb 14, 4:53 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
I definitely am happy that Yamauchi is the one Horikita called out in front of the class to be expelled since he was the one that basically pointed the entire class at Ayankouji after speaking with Sakanyagi. Excited how the exam ends next episode!
Feb 14, 5:36 PM

Mar 2010
Reply to HibiChika
good riddance! haruki was such a sidecharacter.
@HibiChika

I still don't know who the MC is jk but not jk

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 14, 5:38 PM

Apr 2021
The obvious choice for the whole entire class is “Rokusuke Kouenji”, the guy has been a pain in their side the entire time, he is a selfish narcissistic pigheaded idiot, and the whole class should vote him out without guilt.

Don’t give me it’s “Arisu Sakayanagi” or “Kikyou Kushida” convincing everyone, “Kiyotaka, Ayanokouji” has openly done a ridiculous amount for the entire class, “Rokusuke Kouenji” has done extremely little if anything, so no one should be listening to them.

The current plot in this arch makes no sense at all with who “half the class” is going to vote out, it feels totally forced.

The season just got downgraded in my book.
ejleonFeb 14, 5:46 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Feb 14, 6:11 PM

Nov 2023
Horikita calling out Yamauchi was to be expected. Although we do need to see the class's reaction, half of them agreed that it would be Ayanokouji, so it'll be interesting what they'll say.

Feb 14, 6:15 PM

Jul 2022
With a bit of information, Ayanokouji manipulates the threads of the story. By talking to Ichinose about her deal with Nagumo or discovering that Sakayanagi manipulated Yamauchi to expel Ayanokouji.

This test is about getting rid of the class's trash, not sticking together as Hirata thinks, and the garbage here is Yamauchi; I was satisfied when Horikita mentioned his name.
Feb 14, 6:44 PM
Nov 2018
Ricky16 said:
"Nobody here is trustworthy".
felt that way

Of course, nobody is trustworthy. Ayan only ally Kei he brainwashed into helping him. Making her think he is her only savior.
MoppitFeb 14, 8:15 PM
Feb 14, 7:26 PM
Apr 2023
Ayanokouji honed Suzune to be the edge that would cut straight no matter what. And he asked Manabu to apply the polishing touch needed to make Suzune the best blade she could ever be. Now Suzune is the best blade to cut off the bad weed among their group, and since it was already established that Yamauchi is that one since he is now corrupted by Sakayanagi, and he also just showed how much bad weed he is by corrupting the class (he even made Kikyou adhere to his request just because Sakayanagi is 'close' to him). Now I hope Suzune would continue to cut deeper to finally settle things up.

It is so funny to think that this all started when Yamauchi accidentally tripped Sakayanagi's cane (and he actually did not help her get up). And imagine if Ayanokouji gets kicked out, the now Class C might get demoted again to Class D sooner than they would expect
Feb 14, 7:48 PM

Jan 2016
Oh no, clearly we shouldn't expel someone who's been suspicious since episode 4. Like what? Isn't he the obvious choice already since that episode? lol
Feb 14, 10:24 PM

Nov 2017
since i've knew it who's gonna be expelled,
Feb 15, 12:56 AM
Dec 2017
hope Asahina senpai not changed like Kushida 🗿, and vote Yamauchi for better class 🤣
Feb 15, 1:11 AM

Jan 2020
Yamauchi has been a nuisance since episode 4 and he deserves to get expelled, I can't wait to see what will happen next. Another good episode of course!

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.