Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 12, 2022 6:28 AM

Jul 2017
Aileen takes Rachel's place at the ball and impresses even James and the rest that "he" has been a "she" all along. At the very least, Rachel doesn't feel as hurtful knowing that Aileen can trounce Selena that easily and get the demon incense burner away from the ball. But it turned out to be a fluke, and thanks to Selena having the incense, James indeed went with the game route of turning into the demon Ashtarte. Aileen wasn't gonna let what happened to Claude earlier in the first game, affect James's fate, and manages to coerce him back to normal.

Aileen shows herself as the real Holy Sword Maiden (from the first game's ending), but Claude manages to bring the entire fiasco into a close, and she might've instead respited all of his anger in putting herself in danger. All of the cross-dressing and duck costume situations have been relieved, and with the truth come to light, all of the threads have been answered, and Selena is only part of the web of lines where she was following commands from someone who has a better grasp of the situation. And sure enough, it's Lilia herself that's also aware of herself being a player in the game.

The Otome Game has reached its 2nd ending, Aileen got her punishment from Claude's sudden kiss, and whatever that happens from now on, they'll move forward to their happy ending. The only question left: how to defeat the real villainess that is Lliia, because she will not admit defeat.
KANLen09Nov 12, 2022 7:52 AM
Nov 12, 2022 6:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least they could stop the demon snuff and Aileen is with Claude again, but damn she was only manipulated by Lilia who turns out to be a player and have her memories from her past life as well :o
Nov 12, 2022 6:56 AM

Apr 2014
oh gosh it's that b!tch Lilia again. When will she be gone for good?
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 12, 2022 7:02 AM

Oct 2017
Damm*t its lilia again 💢💢💢

Nov 12, 2022 7:10 AM

Mar 2021
Bloody hell Lilia is back to complicate matters again
Nov 12, 2022 7:32 AM

Dec 2008
Yey the boring arc is over. I hope next episodes will get back to being as good as the first 4.
Nov 12, 2022 7:35 AM
Sep 2021
Decent episode, the problem at the academy was saved by Aileen and claude and we also learned a shocking truth about Lilia.
I give it 6/10
Nov 12, 2022 7:50 AM
Dec 2021
lilia deserves hell
Nov 12, 2022 8:05 AM

Feb 2019
Probably my fave episode so far. Ailey/Aileen was awesome. Saving James and foiling the incense scheme, her holy sword maiden reveal was really cool too, and of course can’t forget tsun tsun Claude. Lilia is back, oh brother this bitch.. lol
Marinate1016Nov 12, 2022 8:08 AM
Nov 12, 2022 8:10 AM

Oct 2017
Aileen did great again and so it was Lilia who was the mastermind, she's even a player.
Nov 12, 2022 8:11 AM
Jan 2020
2 whole seasons in 8 episodes lmao
Nov 12, 2022 8:14 AM

Nov 2019
Wow, that was unexpected. At least, we will get more interesting episodes after this, at least I hope so.
Nov 12, 2022 8:58 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Kekw finished like i expect with the revelation of Lilia as the real culprit behind the incident. Selena is just a pawn, and Isaac romance just being left behind like that? Lol, no way, dude. Idk if i am liking this kind of speedrun plotting, makes me got bored faster and dunno if its bring good impression in the end. Possible not much. But oh well, it is what it is. Move forward. No regrets. 4 more episode...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 12, 2022 8:59 AM

May 2015
The pacing of this episode was pretty fast! But with that I guess this sequels complete. Aileen has found her rival in Lilia who views this world as simply a game to be played and has no attachment to the characters or people in it. This will definitely be interesting to see play out.
Nov 12, 2022 9:01 AM
Jan 2022
I hope we get more scenes of the couple haha bc it seems that 2 season have passed but them didn’t get any development
Nov 12, 2022 9:04 AM
Nov 2016
we all thought Lilia was gone for good, but I guess she's now getting started🤦🤦.
I'm looking forward to Claude and Aileen's first 😘😘 kiss
Nov 12, 2022 9:13 AM

Mar 2013
Aileen crossdressing as a fine young woman from crossdrossing as a man. Now that's lovely, in a way.

4 guys are actually awestruck by Aileen's beauty by Crossdressing, these guys are dense. lmao

Punishment, punishment and punishment by kissing Aileen? I can't wait!

P.S. Aileen blushing after that kiss on her forehead was adorable.
CrazyButNot4UNov 12, 2022 9:20 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 12, 2022 9:40 AM

May 2018
And here I thought Aileen and Lilia would become ultimate 'gamer' friends lmao
Nov 12, 2022 9:45 AM
Feb 2021
The fight between two Isekai gamers.
Nov 12, 2022 10:04 AM
Jul 2018
The format of this show is great honestly best isekai of this season
Nov 12, 2022 11:24 AM

Jun 2015
Al is a trap. I love traps. Demon Lord clearly loves it too. Aileen just bossing about the place but a true enemy has shown up! Lets go, love this show!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 12, 2022 11:24 AM

Apr 2022
I rate this anime "not enough Almond" out of 10.
It's nothing especially special, but I think it's pretty good so far. I'm having fun watching it.
Nov 12, 2022 12:19 PM

Mar 2010
I was hoping to see her one last time in dat duck outfit.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 12, 2022 12:36 PM
Jan 2022
damn she better actually finish Lilia this time
Nov 12, 2022 12:50 PM
Mar 2021
This episode kinda disappointed me, the solution was so simple, it can ended somehow else then that everyone are subordinate to Aileen, but that plot twist with Lily was good and I understand why are everyone for her just characters. I hope that in the end she won't be just someone who is wrong and evil.
Nov 12, 2022 1:47 PM

Oct 2014
Now that there’s a little hint dropped near the end, the ED’s giving me bad vibes for the MC.
Nov 12, 2022 2:37 PM
Jan 2021
I have questions.

why are they so suprised that she is a she anf not a he? didnt they thought her appearence as a woman was too good ?

how did that short hair long hair thing Work? a wig ?

but so far where the episodes very nice and i enjoyed them. but they also feel kinda rushed in the storyline.
Nov 12, 2022 2:46 PM
Sep 2022
_deadlyweeb_ said:
the power of magic hahaha
Nov 12, 2022 3:25 PM

Jan 2022
I guess there will be a third and final arc starting next episode, interesting to say the least how they make it.
I like everything, ok
Nov 12, 2022 3:25 PM

Dec 2013
I did not expect Lilia would be another isekai'ed person, now it is a battle about who knows the lore of the IP better.
Nov 12, 2022 3:59 PM
Dec 2021
I liked it, I already suspected that Lilia was like Alleine and I never read the manga. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
Nov 12, 2022 5:42 PM

Aug 2015
It was cute how the guys got all flustered when Aileen looked great in the competition haha X) (Plays the song lyrics: What's wrong with me. Why do I feel like this~)

And Almond had Aileen's back ^3^ I missed Almond. Also, bad end would have been being locked inside the pretty prison cell. Very Jumin Han of him jk.

And I thought the student council members would be happier to work for Claude, I wish I had connections to a good job after finishing school too :') (T^T)

Let's see what Lilia plans to do next. I'm worried about Aileen from what we saw in the short preview. She's wearing the dress from the ending song...so it looks like it will be difficult to escape from wherever she was taken to...
mangocutiesNov 13, 2022 4:12 PM
Nov 12, 2022 6:55 PM

May 2016
It was quite good for them to show Lilia's Fangs and Real personality in this chapter, it was a good plot twist that she is another Reincarnated and at the same time she is like the real villain hiding behind a mask that Disguises "Innocence and Purity".
I would certainly dare to say that although she is feeling somewhat revved up.
Nov 12, 2022 7:55 PM
Sep 2022
mangocuties said:
Very Jumin Han of him jk
mangocuties said:
Very Jumin Han of him jk.
sorry if this a little oot but im very curious. who that? manhwa title?
Nov 12, 2022 9:16 PM

Feb 2019
Ailey or Aileen, she got them boys' hearts aflutter, but more so when she was "disguised" as a girl for the pageant coz, ya know, they don't bat for the same team lol
Nov 12, 2022 9:21 PM
Nov 2017
I actually really like how this series goes fast. The episodes themselves feel longer since so much content is packed into them. I thought this show would be super strung-out when i first started it but glad it isn't.
Nov 12, 2022 10:35 PM

Feb 2013
The pace is blazing fast. I wish it was much slower to build up the drama... I really liked the scene where Aileen confronted Lilia though!
Nov 12, 2022 11:12 PM

Oct 2008
lolz at that last part! it's like gurl powah Rieri versus HanaKana! hahaha
4/5.

Nov 12, 2022 11:13 PM

May 2020
Aileen wins but the prize is empty. Instead, Selena has the demon incense. Selena tells that Auguste has the Holy Sword and she was informed of so through letters. Aileen remembered that Selena exchanges letters with Lilia.

Now, we know who was the one who knew how the game works apart from Aileen. Lilia used the game setting to test Aileen.

Now we have a proper villainess in AkuLas. I believe the rest of the story would be Lilia trying to plot against Aileen, and Claude coming to the rescue.

Speaking of Claude, he’s so lovely. He got pissed at Aileen for dressing up as a boy and attending the academy. He’s super protective and super clingy, but never cringy. He even thought of imprisoning her 🤣🤣🤣
Nov 12, 2022 11:55 PM
Jan 2022
Although this anime is very similar to "my next life as a villainess leads to doom" and I can piece together what is going to happen before it happens, I still enjoy watching because the characters are enjoyable, the plot is pretty good (a bit cliché, but what anime doesn't have a cliché or two?), and the animation is pretty good in my opinion, plus I enjoy watching Aileen's relationship between her Claude, and the people around her. I would recommend watching both shows and deciding for yourself which one is better, because they both have their charms.
Nov 13, 2022 12:04 AM

Oct 2019
shits gettin R E A L
Nov 13, 2022 3:04 AM

Oct 2009
Lilia has the same power as Aileen!
How are they going to fit the rest of the story in the remaining four episodes.
Hope they don't over complicate things and end up rushing everything D:
Nov 13, 2022 5:01 AM
Sep 2022
Coranie said:
Lilia has the same power as Aileen!
How are they going to fit the rest of the story in the remaining four episodes.
Hope they don't over complicate things and end up rushing everything D:

what power do you mean? is Lilia lost her sword or something?
Nov 13, 2022 7:53 AM
Aug 2022
haisayabot said:
_deadlyweeb_ said:

But Aileen doesn't have magical powers. Only Claude has magic and he didn't even know that Aileen was in the academy. so how did she hide her long hair?
Orora324Nov 13, 2022 7:57 AM
Nov 13, 2022 8:44 AM
Sep 2022
Catherine324 said:
haisayabot said:

But Aileen doesn't have magical powers. Only Claude has magic and he didn't even know that Aileen was in the academy. so how did she hide her long hair?
yes but you know Aileen can hide sword inside her body so her hair might do the same perhaps?
Nov 13, 2022 1:19 PM
Oct 2020
OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDD???????? nah this is a crazy plot twist i knew the MC of the game was sly as hell but this goes beyond that omg. she already got her happy ending but still wants all the smoke😭
Nov 13, 2022 1:46 PM

Nov 2012
I liked the episode, but I feel cheated. They rushed through everything. I really wanted to see Selene brought down much lower. And I didn't have enough Claude time!
Nov 13, 2022 4:37 PM

Aug 2015
haisayabot said:
mangocuties said:
Very Jumin Han of him jk
mangocuties said:
Very Jumin Han of him jk.
sorry if this a little oot but im very curious. who that? manhwa title?

No worries, I was the first to get off topic X) Jumin is actually from an otome game called Mystic Messenger. I think it also has a webtoon adaptation though, it's called Invitation of the Mystic Messenger (not sure if it's good, haven't read it). He just came to mind since one of his bad endings, the MC is sort of kept prisoner in their penthouse (it's a toxic relationship in that ending). I was just reminded of game characters that were also obsessively protective in a way (like Kenshin from another game called Ikemen Sengoku, but MC is actually placed in a prettied up jail cell too). But anyway, stopping here since those games are 15 - 18+.
Nov 13, 2022 6:30 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
That was a rather swift end to this arc, Aileen swoops in and steals the win from Selena while causing the student council lads to become sexually confused at the same time lol, and then as soon as Selena uses the demon incense Claude comes in and saves the day and also catches Aileen in her act, to which she is promised punishment later lol, Aileen’s reaction never disappoint either. I’m also glad Aileen is giving roles to the characters that helped her in the school, I liked most of them and I’m happy to know they’ll be sticking around.

And after it’s revealed Selena was just a pawn, the real culprit reveals herself as Lilia pulling the strings, and as it seemed before she is in fact another reincarnated person and she’s really dangerous because she’s sees the world as just a game and doesn’t care what happens to the characters, that’s pretty metal but also bad news for Aileen lol, the location they talked in was really pretty too, that scene just looked really good. I’m looking forward to the battle of the babes that will ensue.
Nov 13, 2022 9:23 PM

May 2015
I like how they are turning into a power couple. Claude and Aileen are so cute together, and she proves to be a great character once again. The fact there's someone else with the knowledge of the game is interesting, it explains a lot. I thought Lilia's behavior was odd before so it's nice to have a solid reason for it and not just plot convenience.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 26, 2022

57 by Ariali »»
Apr 29, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 10, 2022

127 by Randompersonwho »»
Apr 22, 8:21 PM

» Disappointing ending (spoiler)

MavikBow - Dec 15, 2022

18 by ScrewFiction »»
Mar 19, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OrangeRafi - Sep 17, 2022

210 by testamentKAISER »»
Mar 16, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 19, 2022

62 by adbeaver »»
Jan 30, 1:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.