Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aye, Rimuru is a clever character using his abilities to take on a demon. Speaking of demon, we got to see what one is really capable of against a human.

Pretty cool episode imo. Rimuru isn't playing around at all this episode. Music is awesome too. Seeing all those deaths on the ground (including Shion) was still a tough sight though.
Mar 23, 2021 7:30 AM
Dec 2018
I liked it. Although I wished that they would have given Rimuru some more presence when he was dealing with the King, I thought for the most part it was very stellar from start to finish.

Mar 23, 2021 8:05 AM

Feb 2019
“I’ll assemble the knights” *gets one shot*

Lmaoo

And finally, the moment I’ve waited years for is finally here. Best boy Diablo has arrived. I think his Seiyuu casting was perfect. Him toying with Razen was hilarious and a great showcase of his personality. Best girl Raphael on the scene too, seems unreal to finally get her animated.

Such a great episode, 8bit really made those recap/slow episodes worth it with the past two eps. One more ep to go in the cour, time has flown by this season. Looking forward to the finale and volume 6!
Marinate1016Mar 23, 2021 8:27 AM
Mar 23, 2021 8:26 AM

Jul 2017
NGL, Rimuru's Megiddo IS MAYHEM. A Merciless revenge to acquire 10,000 souls: the making of the birth of a Demon Lord through the Harvest Festival to resuscitate and resurrect the dead. But man, that's quite the evolution and elaboration of a major overhaul for an upgrade.

Rimuru's summoned Primordial archdemon Diablo vs. the remaining traitor of Razen in an Otherworlder's body, that's no match, but a massacre.

The intense submission of the now-upgraded Demon Lord Rimuru "Raphael" Tempest, its effects can be felt far and wide. Begin the spirit resurrection art, and revive with the success rate of pi.

I guess you could say: this is Tensei Slime's Turning Point 1.
Mar 23, 2021 8:28 AM

Jul 2020
The massacre went kinda crazy and that new skill was so op! The transformation felt like a game sequence with all the evolutions but loved it!
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Mar 23, 2021 8:37 AM

Dec 2014
The series the past few episodes really took a turn I didn't expect, just amazing!
Mar 23, 2021 8:38 AM

Apr 2019
that was so fucking cool. new rimuru looks sick af and now SUPERRRR overpowered even great sage evolved. that king from falmuth was dumb af lmao, what did he think would happen? rimuru's new apprentice is also overpowered as fuck.

definitely excited for next week's finale ^

Mar 23, 2021 8:38 AM
Jul 2018
damn this episode was sick, rimuru was so badass beating those guys up and interesting stuff with that cool demon dude serving him now too. his new evolved demon lord form looks sick af though, those glowing eyes and hair too, cant wait to see more of it and glad that everyone got revived.
Mar 23, 2021 8:40 AM
Jun 2012
This was a really good episode, they changed a few things from the manga like how he cut off the King's arm with Megiddo instead of his sword. Also, Razen fainted instead of being beaten up by Diablo. Nothing too major, just nitpicky stuff. I will say I was sad they didn't animate the one scene where the greater demon uses spatial motion to appear right in front of Razen, that was such a good scene in the manga.
Mar 23, 2021 8:40 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
It's seriously very difficult to keep up with Rimuru's insane arsenal of skill and abilities at this point. I'll have to rewatch this episode a couple of times to distinguish them one by one. Either way, that was great. I wonder what that demon is up to though.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 23, 2021 8:41 AM
Oct 2017
They actually handled this extremely well! From Merciless to Great Sage's evolution to the Secret Art of Resurrection, they were all animated beautifully! Does it redeem the season's bog of a pacing? No, not really. But at least they didn't fuck up where it was most needed.
Mar 23, 2021 8:41 AM

Mar 2019
Man, this show just keeps going up another level. I absolutely loved these last two eps from start to finish and it looks like they're setting up so much for the future. Gonna be a tough season-long break next week, until part 2 comes out.
Mar 23, 2021 8:42 AM
Sep 2015
While Rimuru kills people, a lot, at least he think very hard on this plan. While his "spider counterpart" doesn't even know she's evil and thought it's just a self-defense.

Rimuru is stronger than Lord Carrion now? As a fan of Lord Carrion, I hope they can still be friend, though I'd love to see Lord Carrion get dominated ;)
Mar 23, 2021 8:42 AM
Dec 2018
Cravenlock said:
Man, this show just keeps going up another level. I absolutely loved these last two eps from start to finish and it looks like they're setting up so much for the future. Gonna be a tough season-long break next week, until part 2 comes out.

Even though it's a season long break from the main story, we'll have a cour of slime SoL stories airing in the same slot after next week.
jaw201Mar 23, 2021 8:45 AM
Mar 23, 2021 8:43 AM

Mar 2019
rasterman7 said:
It's seriously very difficult to keep up with Rimuru's insane arsenal of skill and abilities at this point. I'll have to rewatch this episode a couple of times to distinguish them one by one. Either way, that was great. I wonder what that demon is up to though.

Right?! I wanted to pause so I could figure out what was going on, but I didn't want to disrupt the way the episode was playing. Definitely going to have to rewatch.

jaw201 said:
Cravenlock said:

Even though it's a season long break from the main story, I believe we'll have a cour of slime side stories airing in the same slot after next week.

That'd be really nice, definitely hoping for that (if it's not already confirmed)
Mar 23, 2021 8:45 AM

Jun 2019
Really good episode imo.. That knight getting one shot was hilarious. Rimuru being insanely OP was so great to see. The OST was really good too. Rimuru's transformation sequence was so hype.
Also, Diablo is back as well. He's one of my favorite characters in this show. Great episode in every way. Loved it.
Mar 23, 2021 8:47 AM
Oct 2018
This might have been the best episode 8bit made in this series imo. This show has always been in my top 3 isekais but now oof overlord is having a hard time on my list now xd.
Mar 23, 2021 8:52 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Good episode. Look forward to seeing the reaction of all those who conspired against the monster nation when they hear of this massacre.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 23, 2021 8:52 AM

Jun 2015
Waaaaaa! F'ing awesome is too little platitudes to something so epic I just witnessed. I have questions abound and all you shit posters they are rhetorical so dont answer.

Looks like he summoned a demon retinue as he transcended, and the guy with the eyes, described as primordial in terms of mayhaps some kind of demon law which I suspect makes him nails, and lets face it, dude put up his own magic anti barrier so he could beat down some punks. Loved it.

My biggest worry is though the new beat down primal arch demon dude looks kosher, but easily sacrificed his other two brethrento make up the required magicules to bring the fallen back. Ive seen Pet Cemetery so I know how that can go.

Fingers crossed the the wild eyed arch demon who looks like he is 100% on Rimirus side is legit. Becuase shit is going to get really wild if hes not and also, did the people our new demon lord bring back not corrupted by wild primal demon magic.

Squeeeeee, next episode please!!!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 23, 2021 8:59 AM

Nov 2020
This feels like 5 minute or so, i got goosebumps idk why but damn rimuru, from slime now a demon slime.
Mar 23, 2021 8:59 AM

Jul 2015
this was a damn nice episode imo
Extremely hope that Rimuru now switches to Red eyes completely..
The Archdemon is something i'm looking forward too alot! Hope he becomes a main cast now..
still find the whole writing pretty meh but the osts are nice
Mar 23, 2021 9:00 AM

Oct 2015
curious about who is Raphael voice actor, this season definitely isekai season

Sep 2019
The hype was real and this just became one of my top favourite anime.
Dec 2018
UkRs said:
this was a damn nice episode imo
Extremely hope that Rimuru now switches to Red eyes completely..
The Archdemon is something i'm looking forward too alot! Hope he becomes a main cast now..
still find the whole writing pretty meh but the osts are nice

Red Eyes are only for Raphael/Great Sage unfortunately.
Mar 23, 2021 9:01 AM

Apr 2017
I hope we can hear more raphael sensei voice when in rimuru body , but i think this the first and the last time we can hear it lol
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Mar 23, 2021 9:03 AM

Oct 2017
Sebastian is that you? I really like this dude.

Damn I was screaming the entire episode, Rimuru is finally a demon lord. Also he got Raphael and Beelzebub, both of them will be definitely opaf.

And finally the best girl is back.
Mar 23, 2021 9:05 AM
May 2016
NGL Megiddo was kinda underwhelming but Diablo and Raphael make up for it
CaeruKohlerMar 23, 2021 9:13 AM
Mar 23, 2021 9:05 AM
Mar 2020
Best girl is back!
Mar 23, 2021 9:08 AM

Apr 2020
Wow, I am in love with Raphael...
Best girl!!!
Must love Moe!
Darkness prevails!!
Slice of Life is all we need!
Mar 23, 2021 9:09 AM

Aug 2013
This episode was just amazing. The knight that got killed with one shot was hilarious. XD

Rimuru is now a Demon Lord. Love his new looks with the red eyes and hair. Though judging from what people above have posted, I assuming it is this Raphael person?

Diablo is a merciless person, sacrificing his two companions. I'm curious to see how he will serve Rimuru.

I can't wait to see what gifts or abilities the others will get.

I'm definitely going to pick up the light novel after this.

Mar 23, 2021 9:09 AM
Jan 2021
To descripe this Episode i just need one word: AMAZING
Mar 23, 2021 9:15 AM

Aug 2019
when he obtained that merciless skill I was so hyped, well I guess only one more episode until part 2
Mar 23, 2021 9:16 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Rimuru was incredible and managed to become the demon lord and now thanks to that they're all saved, Shion opening her eyes at the end was so great!
Mar 23, 2021 9:17 AM

Sep 2018
First things first, R.I.P Great Sage ! You were truly Best Girl!

All Hail new Best Girl, Raphael!

Im gonna miss Great Sage and her voice but Raphaels voice also sounds amazing

Also, after he was showed in the last ep of S1 and Extra episode, Diablo finally appears! Best Butler Boi!
FarmaceutMar 23, 2021 9:31 AM
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 23, 2021 9:19 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well

That was pretty damn cool

Sep 2018
Leo said:

Rimuru is now a Demon Lord. Love his new looks with the red eyes and hair. Though judging from what people above have posted, I assuming it is this Raphael person?

Yeah its Raphael. Just like in S1 when Great Sage took control with Auto-battle mode, Rimurus eyes become red to indicate who is in control.

Jun 2019
I'm still shaking

Mar 23, 2021 9:25 AM

Jun 2016
god damned , on raphael mode rimuru is very cute and hot !!

also the primordial demon is fucking OP
Mar 23, 2021 9:28 AM
Oct 2018
Based upon episode 11 really this anime will break records in future.
It gave me goosebumps and awesome.
Fantastic and OP. No words can describe the thrill I felt while watching this seasons episode 11
Mar 23, 2021 9:29 AM

Apr 2018
Rimuru didn't even wait a millisecond to kill them. What an episode. Absolutely loved it.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 23, 2021 9:30 AM
Jul 2019
One word: AMAZING!
Mar 23, 2021 9:30 AM

Sep 2018
phantomfandom said:
While Rimuru kills people, a lot, at least he think very hard on this plan. While his "spider counterpart" doesn't even know she's evil and thought it's just a self-defense.

Rimuru is stronger than Lord Carrion now? As a fan of Lord Carrion, I hope they can still be friend, though I'd love to see Lord Carrion get dominated ;)

Carrion only holds a title of Demon Lord, he isnt Awakened DL like Rimuru is now.
Mar 23, 2021 9:32 AM
May 2020
8bit i'm sorry for doubting you, they really did these two episodes justice. this episode is by far the best slime episode of the entire series so far, hopefully they do s2 part 2 the same way they did these last 2 eps.
Mar 23, 2021 9:37 AM

Jun 2009
WOWOWOWOW. How unpredictable this anime is! The big titied chick got revived, did not expect that at all. OMG. This show became a hot garbage with lazy writing, it's just like one big MEH.
Mar 23, 2021 9:38 AM
Aug 2020
Raphael's appearance was really stunning, the voice actor really fits her too.
Mar 23, 2021 9:38 AM
Oct 2016
He did it! Rimuru is now a demon lord! Had to go through a lot especially in this episode but he got it done. I love the savagery when Rimuru spoke to the the Falmuth King and archbishop. Talked to them as if they were little kids who made a mess. Very bold of the King to keep acting like he was doing Rimuru a favor and tried to back pedal declaring war. Glad that Rimuru shot his arm off anyway and had them taken prisoner. Summoning the demon Diablo finally reintroducing him into the story after we saw that flashback scene of when him and Shizu meet a long time ago. Now he can serve the new demon lord Rimuru. Getting a lot of skill upgrades with his evolution to demon Lord, has a much more powerful arsenal now. This episode contains the satisfying conclusion to this arc. Rimuru is now gonna be even more badass along with all his close allies. The end of this cour next week should be awesome now that Rimuru successfully revived Shion.
Mar 23, 2021 9:39 AM

Dec 2011
This episode was so beautiful and I legit tear up when Rimuru is evolving xD
Finally we are going to see more of the ultimate butler now.
Mar 23, 2021 9:40 AM
Apr 2020
This episode was 10/10 at showing the evolution and post evolution of Rimuru! I wished that the episode shown some scenes of Megiddo that were cut from last episode, but at least the scenes with the king was pretty good!
Mar 23, 2021 9:41 AM

Aug 2020
My favourite episode so far. At first I thought Diablo was an antagonist and boy I was shocked when he suddenly appeared. Rimuru is so damn cool. The scene when Shion wakes up was so beautifully animated. I really wonder whats going on in Eurazania(animal kingdom). My guess is Milim became a True Maou too.
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 23, 2021 9:42 AM

Jul 2020
oh nah wtf he slaughtered all of them wit da megidola !!

nah wtf he hot af now
animegirl2533Mar 23, 2021 10:09 AM

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

257 by DestinysAcee »»
May 20, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2021

225 by SeventeenJebs »»
May 3, 3:53 PM

» I didn't like how Rimuru handled this arc to more precise he was too forgiving on that girl who used the barrier

Youbamii - Mar 22, 2021

43 by IAmKyle »»
May 1, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

190 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2021

239 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 9:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.