Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 30, 2016 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those maid and idol outfits though..

As usual, the ecchi stuff is all over the place. I think Kizuna actually took it a bit further especially in that last segment. Meh, not much action except for Kizuna having his usual fun.
Aug 30, 2016 10:01 AM

Sep 2015
The OP change some scene, especially its cool that they showed the final boss of this arc at the op end. And finally the evil mom show herself:) , I wonder when are they going to show the emperor.

I lol at that KizunaXsister fan art.
valvravetruthAug 30, 2016 10:17 AM
Aug 30, 2016 11:17 AM
Dec 2011
Look forward to the next epiosde. The lewd scene in the next episode is even more immoral than the threesome in Ep 8.
Aug 30, 2016 11:18 AM

Jan 2012
So evil bitch mom really did join the enemy. Figured, but expected a later reveal. Welp, hoping she dies. XD

Poor Grabel meanwhile sure was put through the(erotic) wringer. Do I sense a heel-face turn?
Aug 30, 2016 11:38 AM

Jan 2015
I wonder what the girls WILL do when they see that "Figure". Oh wait, It's just Himekawa that saw it? LOL
So the "good"-side persons are having a School Festival while the "bad"-side person having a punishment session.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 30, 2016 11:59 AM

Aug 2015
Wait... there's more than one guy in this anime? There are girls who are afraid of being molested by a stranger?! What is this the Twilight Zone?!
Aug 30, 2016 12:45 PM
Jul 2018
The hologram scene of the naked girls was a lol!

The torture scene was nice!
Aug 30, 2016 1:48 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Okay that so-called "torture" scene was just retarded. There was literally no need whatsoever to make that into something erotic lol

Just super awkward to watch
Aug 30, 2016 2:18 PM
Jul 2018
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those maid and idol outfits though..

As usual, the ecchi stuff is all over the place. I think Kizuna actually took it a bit further especially in that last segment. Meh, not much action except for Kizuna having his usual fun.

I finally realized that your photo has a red eye and a blue gas.
Oh and this anime basically:
Aug 30, 2016 3:00 PM

Nov 2013
The foreshadowing was strong this episode! BTW, I'm happy to see that this episode wasn't entirely Filler.
Aug 30, 2016 3:00 PM

May 2008
Eros maou!
That's pretty much my only takeaway with this episode. Oh and that "presentation" in the beginning was weird af.
Aug 30, 2016 3:11 PM

Mar 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Okay that so-called "torture" scene was just retarded. There was literally no need whatsoever to make that into something erotic lol

Just super awkward to watch

Well, that is the nature of the newly-introduced antagonist. A BDSM queen hedonist whose power revolves around controlling the mind of others.

In case you didn´t notice, the treason charges were simply an excuse to acquire her new tanned pet and all those scarcely-clad bitches are her harem which she procured using the very same methods until their minds were broken into submission (except the loli, she is just a poser).

Oh, and the scene was again toned down. Gravel should have been taken to a balcony and molested down there in public view till her body started to unconsciously move to seek pleasure, released a waterfall and fell unconscious.
Aug 30, 2016 3:11 PM

May 2015
That torture/BDSM scene was just awkward to watch.

Aug 30, 2016 3:49 PM

May 2012
I agree with others; the torture scene felt awkward to watch, especially when Aldea crawled in.

Was a bit funny seeing the KizunaxReiri doujins though lol

ED card this time around

Aug 30, 2016 4:18 PM

Jun 2014
Typical festival antics like an idol performance and a maid cafe.

The torture scene felt pointless. I feel like the entire part could have been removed from the episode and we would have missed nothing important. Well, they have to please the horny weirdos somehow.

Looks like Aine is remembering more details of her past, and Kizuna's bitch mom has returned with the enemy.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 30, 2016 4:21 PM

Jul 2015
Didn't care for the bdsm scene. I actually pictured Ill Mind of Hopsin 4 while listening to music in the background lmfao
Aug 30, 2016 8:05 PM

Jul 2015
It's obvious that none of the staff gives a shit about this show anymore. I can't imagine what this must be like for the voice actors.
Aug 30, 2016 8:13 PM
Jul 2014
Can he just go in raw already like gawd atleast slide them the tip lol
Aug 30, 2016 9:40 PM

Aug 2013
Sometimes I wonder if Kizuna is a genius or an idiot, but I still like his personality, some funny scenes while Kizuna searched for Aine, 'Eros Maou' is a good nickname finally the mother of Kizuna and Reiri made its appearance I look forward to see the next developments of the anime ..
Aug 30, 2016 9:48 PM

Nov 2013
This was a great episode, second to my favorite being episode four. It seems Kizuna has grown exponentially and moved away from his original prudish start. I like how his state of mind is clashes with his classmates and showcases his growth throughout the series. As his fellow peers see the girls as free lewd action that Kizuna gets to take part on for fun whilst Kizuna has gone passed the lewdness and sees his actions as merely life support to prevent his comrades from dying. As he only and Reiri Hida know what happens when Heart x Hybrid reaches zero

The convey made a stronger impact as he carelessly approached Aine to keep her from reaching zero and initiated what he wanted to be a successful Heart x Hybrid. Aine doesn't know what will happen to her if her points were to reach zero. from a arbitrary perspective since we know both sides of what Kizuna state of mind could be and what Aine is going through with a identity crisis. Kizuna comes off as an insensitive person whom may be confused as a deliberate pervert.

Aine is vulnerable emotionally that leads her to lead Kizuna to continue his approach, however rejects him once some memories comes back as she fear she might betray her friends and would render her world view invalid. Kizuna needs to realize people don't know what he knows and he could have possibly hurt Chidorigafuchi Aine feeling with his approach towards her. even so that is quite obvious that his approach or rather coping mechanism towards the lewd has evolved or rather morphed into that of the care a nurse has for a patient he/she must administer medicine to. This could create conflict and would ultimately lead Kizuna or at least make an opening for him to confess what he knows to the girls.

The art consistency is great and the animation took off higher by several notches. Masamune Kuji directing might have had something to do with it. That said the confrontation of Grabel with her superiors showcased something rather intriguing since there seems to be an overwhelming amount of women on Battlantis.

I've only read up to Volume 2 of the Light Novel but on regards to direction this episode sets up for a lot of outcomes. Personally I think it's pretty brilliantly nuanced on regards to states of mind and how that is taken advantage off to show cased high tier quality Ecchi.
Hayao Miyazaki was a Mistake
-Anime

Aug 30, 2016 10:04 PM

Jun 2013
Wow, that beginning part with boys drooling the "data models" is really fucked up, even by normal anime-objectifying-women standards. But, alas, it's anime. Fuck me for thinking about it in terms of real life logic and decency, right?
Aug 30, 2016 11:01 PM

Jun 2015
I really want to like this but it's not giving me a lot to work with here...
that torture scene was just dumb.
And for the first time in a while i'm actually on the violent girl's side! Himekawa has every right to be pissed !!! showing that to a whole class was a super shitty move. I've lost all respect for that guy.
and again the fan service part was just...actually is was below meh...
Aug 30, 2016 11:54 PM

Jul 2015
This anime will never cease to amaze me.. Honestly from the very first episode, I already considered it one of the most lewd anime I've ever seen.. Then they added the whole handcuff scenes and blindfolds and I didn't think it'd get any lewder than that.. And then they added threesomes and I literally thought it was impossible to get much lewder than that.. And then now, they decided to add a torture/rape scene! Good grief.. How much lewder can this anime get.. Honestly, why don't they just add a hentai tag to this.. Kizuna was even fingering Aine ffs.

caught in the wonder
Aug 31, 2016 12:27 AM

Feb 2014
Creepy_Noire_fan said:
And for the first time in a while i'm actually on the violent girl's side! Himekawa has every right to be pissed !!! showing that to a whole class was a super shitty move. I've lost all respect for that guy.

I agree. And to make things worse, he showed it with such a straight face, like it was a normal thing to do, that it made him look like some kind of a braindead idiot or a weird alien who lacks even the most basic understanding of how human society work. The entire scene was just plain weird.
Aug 31, 2016 1:22 AM
Dec 2011
Gem said:
This anime will never cease to amaze me.. Honestly from the very first episode, I already considered it one of the most lewd anime I've ever seen.. Then they added the whole handcuff scenes and blindfolds and I didn't think it'd get any lewder than that.. And then they added threesomes and I literally thought it was impossible to get much lewder than that.. And then now, they decided to add a torture/rape scene! Good grief.. How much lewder can this anime get.. Honestly, why don't they just add a hentai tag to this.. Kizuna was even fingering Aine ffs.

Well it should get lewder in the next episode or at least more immoral than the threesome. Anyone who has read the novels should know what will happen from the next episode's title. Hopefully they don't mess it up.
Aug 31, 2016 2:35 AM

Jun 2014
i dont really wanna say it but boy oh boy what a cliffhanger
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2016 8:41 AM

Feb 2013
After the classroom scene at the start.. i can safely say that this guy takes the price as the most stupid Main character ever xD How can he even think that, that was a good ide? Violate their pricacy like that and show the entire class the girls in the nude.
Aug 31, 2016 10:06 AM

Nov 2013
Gem said:

You should stop thinking like that. Every time we LN readers think "There's no way this series will get lewder!" the next volume proves us wrong. After a while we all realize: that's the point. Getting lewder and lewder every new volume is the author's plan.
Aug 31, 2016 10:32 AM

Jul 2016
I like this anime, It's pretty decent. Plot is good too. (Both of them ;) ]

Expect more orgies in future. But guarantee there is going to be incest. (I hope, his sister is 9/10)

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Climax Connective hybrid FTW.
Aug 31, 2016 1:37 PM

Jun 2013
they really should make hentai out of this
Aug 31, 2016 4:30 PM

May 2016
[Pervert Mode=ON]

About time we have some god damn actual Boob sucking! (Still needs to last little longer tho...)

Give me more of that shit m8, I don't care about torture scenes, they sound painful to me so I don't find them sexy...But the boob sucking? Ooooh I want MOAR!...

[Pervert Mode=OFF]
HyperLSep 1, 2016 5:40 AM
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Aug 31, 2016 5:20 PM

Jan 2013
Some of the cuts and animation were awkward.
Alright episode.
Sep 1, 2016 12:06 PM

Jul 2016
So... they teach the boy student in "military school" about how to do "it" with the girl student... Very militaristic I said...
Sep 1, 2016 2:14 PM
Mar 2016
If only Aine went for Kizuna's sexual advances, then she would have already matched up with American girl , in terms of getting banged, so far Yurisha has the most number of doing it with Kizuna.
Sep 2, 2016 4:00 AM

Jun 2014

homina homina

30charac...
Sep 2, 2016 10:43 AM

Jan 2016
Alright episode, getting all lewd with aine there,
kisuna is gonna be a fucking pro then this is over xD

And Bitch mother did join the enemy twilight side. is a Awesome fight up next? might be interesting!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Sep 2, 2016 6:27 PM

Apr 2013
I was really expecting much from this but seriously? How is he going to show their nude holograms and what he did with themto the whole class? What a freaking dumbass.
Sep 4, 2016 8:15 AM

Feb 2013
Is there a site where I can read the light novel for this series?
Sep 4, 2016 1:58 PM
Jan 2016
this anime is getting better AND BETTER.
Sep 5, 2016 12:52 AM

Feb 2008
Data_ said:
Is there a site where I can read the light novel for this series?

Try Baka-Tsuki.org. It should be under their Current section.
Sep 5, 2016 10:37 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode, though i will admit that the middle portion of the episode was difficult to watch.
Sep 6, 2016 5:17 PM

Oct 2008
What? there's someone more superior than Grabel? and her name was Zelshione!?
I bet Kizuna's mother is higher ranking than Zelshione!
stripping skills of Kizuna didn't worked this time for Aine.
3/5.

Sep 6, 2016 8:14 PM

Nov 2012
Huh, apparently Grabel is the pacifist one among the aliens, how unexpected.

That Kizuna's lesson tho'; even in an ecchi anime I feel it's quite on the extreme side.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Sep 9, 2016 12:14 PM
Jul 2009
Vhailor said:
Creepy_Noire_fan said:

I agree. And to make things worse, he showed it with such a straight face, like it was a normal thing to do, that it made him look like some kind of a braindead idiot or a weird alien who lacks even the most basic understanding of how human society work. The entire scene was just plain weird.
I have to echo both your sentiments.

I can't imagine how he could claim to care about them if he'd do what he did at the beginning of the episode. The girls, given how they're connected to him and feel about him, are essentially his harem of girlfriends. In response, he showed lewd pics and vids of his girlfriends to a horde of horny males.

Is he THAT emotionally detached from them, or are they still trying to push that stereotypical "extreme herbivore dense MC" angle--even though he takes control in the Heart Hybrid sessions?
Sep 9, 2016 6:23 PM

Nov 2013
Gigaknight said:
Vhailor said:

I have to echo both your sentiments.

I can't imagine how he could claim to care about them if he'd do what he did at the beginning of the episode. The girls, given how they're connected to him and feel about him, are essentially his harem of girlfriends. In response, he showed lewd pics and vids of his girlfriends to a horde of horny males.

Is he THAT emotionally detached from them, or are they still trying to push that stereotypical "extreme herbivore dense MC" angle--even though he takes control in the Heart Hybrid sessions?

I've been thinking about it and I may have figured out what they are trying to do.

So, Kizuna has to do a lot of lewd stuff with the girls to save their lifes. And BECAUSE he is doing this to save their lifes, he stopped seeing all that Ecchi stuff the same way people that don't know about the secret of the HHG do. To him, doing Heart Hybrid is like administering medicine to the girls. Rather than him "not understanding" his own actions, I think he has "forgotten" what normal people think of those picturers he has.

Not that any of this makes him any smarter.
Sep 20, 2016 1:02 PM
May 2014
Can´t believe they made the characters sing like a japanese idol.
With that scene i straight up lost any respect for this show.
But the echi is still on point so there´s some reason to still watch this anime.
Sep 26, 2016 10:41 PM

Nov 2013
Kizuna's presentation was great. Can't blame the other guys for their interest. You have to learn from the master/Eros Overlord.

Gravel was stripped of her rank ( and her clothes ) and labeled a traitor. Well, that's what you get.

More S&M. So the chief lesbian has the Geass of sexual ecstasy and obedience.

At least Gravel has some honor compared to the other bitches. I wouldn't be surprised, if she decides to change sides.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Sep 27, 2016 7:30 PM

Feb 2013
The lewd scenes are so bad they make me laugh.
Oct 2, 2016 4:59 AM

Dec 2013
I never really expected much aside from the ecchi stuff from this show, but this episode... Things are just falling apart at an ever-increasing pace.
Oct 16, 2016 5:47 PM

Aug 2014
LOL what have Kizuna done :D those erotic lessons! :D ahahhahaha He should get killed by all the girls not only but Hayuru! ;d
Eros Maou :D phahahahah :D

I wonder why it was so hard to find Aine when they should have this high tech gps searching thingy?

And that torture thing... why they did not ask soldiers of that Gravel? They would tell faster. Or is it that the big fleet is controlled by only two Gravel and Aldea? (phaha Aldea pet :D such a sl*t :))
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2016

124 by NiGhTmArE_Spirit »»
May 1, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2016

68 by wildhood »»
Mar 17, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2016

68 by Apratim »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:57 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2016

67 by Apratim »»
Nov 15, 2023 12:04 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2016

102 by Apratim »»
Nov 14, 2023 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.