Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 10, 2016 5:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol they're really trying to perfect their work into something..special.

Glad to see that the series decided to introduce some refreshing faces like this girl:

I think Sayuki might of taken everything too seriously on paper. The team is still working hard byt he looks of it. FIGHT. Competition drives people to do things so I hope they win.
Stark700Mar 10, 2016 7:31 AM
Mar 10, 2016 6:49 AM

Apr 2010
Seems that girl from Typhoon was pretty full of herself.
The competition between them might be interesting tho it seems other trouble is happening as well.
Kuroda has some explaining to do.
Mar 10, 2016 7:01 AM

Jan 2015
The Team have found something that makes them wants to be more and more better at making games. They're literally "speechless" when looking at the PV.
The situation always become energetic whenever Hosokawa shows up. LOL
That food is sooo cute.
I wonder if Iwao get "stuck" in the classroom first with that Teacher before finally reach the Club room
MasceraMar 10, 2016 7:05 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 10, 2016 9:23 AM

Sep 2015
Wooow, so she started this project to pay off debts ?
I am looking forward to seeing reactions of the team
Mar 10, 2016 11:31 AM

Oct 2015
Wow, that revelation was too much. I think that nobody wait it.
Typhoon team seem like a rival than this series needs.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Mar 10, 2016 2:44 PM

Jun 2015
Why do i laugh at everything in this anime? Some of the scenes just come off as strangely funny. That plot twist at the end was funny. The way Kuroda copped out of telling Bunta that she likes him by coming up with the idea of suveniers she never intended to buy in the first place. and the scene where Bunta splashes water in the girl's face before Kuroda does was great. Great episode of this anime
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Mar 10, 2016 4:00 PM

Jul 2015
Bitch from Typhoon trying to steal members and gets put to a complete stop by Bunta. I was so happy when he splashed water on her. Lol at the teacher playing their game in the classroom. I hope Kuroda confesses to Bunta, pretty obvious she likes him from the phone call. Kuroda's brother voiced by Ishida Akira, fits perfectly. Looking forward to next week's episode!
Mar 10, 2016 5:30 PM

Aug 2015
Glad Bunta did what he did to that girl. We finally get to see her brother and he drops a bomb. lol
Mar 10, 2016 5:37 PM

Dec 2014
Shoujo-tachi was better than ERASED this week. Let me repeat that.

SHOUJO-TACHI WAS BETTER THAN ERASED THIS WEEK.

With that unpopular opinion out of the way, this episode was actually really good. It was pretty damn funny, and did a fine job introducing a conflict into the series. Looking forward to next week's offering.
Mar 10, 2016 5:54 PM

Feb 2015
Well, I kind of question the legality of forcing a kid to quit high school and work for the rest of his life over a bet... but whatever I'll roll with it. I'm sure there's a super high chance of them actually losing right? Totally. Pretty good episode otherwise.
Mar 10, 2016 6:32 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That bombshell at the end tho.....

Other than that, I really cannot stand the CEO of Typhoon....Talk about being a huge two faced bitch....At least the writer guy is cool....I loved the style of their game too

But regardless, I hope that they got crushed in the end and that they make that bitch cry especially since our team's game also got great reviews
Mar 10, 2016 6:34 PM

Apr 2014
That plot twist though

I can't wait to see what happens next week

Mar 10, 2016 6:50 PM

Jan 2008
Wow, that CEO lady woman was quite....obtuse. I hope Rokuhara mops the floor with Typhoon in sales.
Mar 10, 2016 7:20 PM

Jul 2013
He comes and drops a bombshell on them. She's got a lot of explaining to do.

Maaan, was it good when Bunta threw water at her.
Mar 10, 2016 7:56 PM

Nov 2011
If what her brother said is true Kuroda is a fucking bitch. She was already the worst character in this show and she just gets worse, I seriously didn't think it was possible but I was wrong, how she's able to have feelings for Bunta makes no sense too. In this short amount of time you realize "Hey I like him" Yeah okay.

If they beat Typhoon in this competition this anime will lose points in my book. A Bunch of High School kids cannot beat a big name company, and if they do by the power of "friendship" or "faith" good lord I couldn't lower the score any further.

Bunta actually did something cool for once but I figured he was gonna stick up for Yuuka considering the CEO said she didn't need her.

RIP Yuuka x Bunta Shippers T_T
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 10, 2016 8:07 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Typhoon's CEO's an asshole. I wonder what was up with that ending O_O

4/5
Mar 10, 2016 8:10 PM
Oct 2015
i felt no shame for clapping when bunta threw water on that biatch. tho i thought it was kuroda at first
Mar 10, 2016 8:18 PM

Oct 2014
W T F I'm glad I continued watching this, fall apart into miraculous success after that revelation?? Or just "we are going with this until the end? Yay.
Mar 10, 2016 8:25 PM

Feb 2013
Man I wanted someone to yell 'KUSO BITCH GA' or something like that, but Bunta splashing water at her was good enough I guess.
Mar 10, 2016 8:26 PM

Jul 2009
ohoho such dorama
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 10, 2016 8:32 PM

Feb 2016
And just like that a major plot development happens out of nowhere. It really is interesting because now I want to know just who her brother really is the story behind why he's in debt. Now it just feels like Kuroda was just using them for her and her brother's own personal gain
Mar 10, 2016 9:10 PM

Jan 2012
So we met Kuroda's brother afterall, but he wasn't who I expected him to be. So this was all to help pay his debt? I'm sure that'll go over well. But man, that Taiko was a HUGE bitch huh? Loved seeing her humiliated like that. Honestly wasn't expecting a competition this late in the series, hope she gets crushed further.
Mar 10, 2016 9:44 PM
Mar 2014
The writer is too nice on the surface. I feel like he's going to become an antagonist too, like maybe he steals Buntarou's idea by pretending to be a friend or something.
Mar 10, 2016 10:21 PM

Jul 2009
CEO chick was definitely a bitch...but am I the only one that is upset Bunta threw water on her?...in public. That's still a bit too rude. Although she was being ...very insensitive.
Mar 10, 2016 10:37 PM

Jan 2011
was kinda waiting for the CEO to drop the act still unsure on the writer guy.

but damn that bomb was real at the end i was as dumbfounded as the rest of them were
Mar 10, 2016 10:48 PM

Jan 2014
Wow that ending... next episode is going to be really interesting
Mar 10, 2016 10:58 PM

May 2014
About time someone new came along
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Mar 10, 2016 11:24 PM

Oct 2011
Typhoon OMG Grrrrr

I am glad Buntoaru splashed water on her.

Hope they humiliate her

Kuroda's brother WTH OMG 0__________0
Mar 10, 2016 11:29 PM
Jul 2018
That Typhoon girl is trying to steal some members Kuroda's team.

Kuroda's brother made his debut!
Mar 11, 2016 1:02 AM

Apr 2009
Well nothing special in this ep and all i see is lies just lies huh and i'm gonna kill Bunta if i had the time :P
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Mar 11, 2016 1:43 AM

Apr 2014
SoraSenpai said:
If what her brother said is true Kuroda is a fucking bitch. She was already the worst character in this show and she just gets worse, I seriously didn't think it was possible but I was wrong, how she's able to have feelings for Bunta makes no sense too. In this short amount of time you realize "Hey I like him" Yeah okay.

If they beat Typhoon in this competition this anime will lose points in my book. A Bunch of High School kids cannot beat a big name company, and if they do by the power of "friendship" or "faith" good lord I couldn't lower the score any further.

Bunta actually did something cool for once but I figured he was gonna stick up for Yuuka considering the CEO said she didn't need her.

RIP Yuuka x Bunta Shippers T_T

Everyone gets his part of the money, that's how it goes in a team like this. Kuroda probably wants to pay that debt with her part. That is, if she wants to pay the debt at all.
Mar 11, 2016 2:25 AM

Aug 2011
That, that ending......I knew how Kuroda anytime mention her brother she always have some kind of facial expression that showed something was off/not right. Maybe it was guilt she was feeling then.......

Anyway, I'm sure its not as it seems. Lets not jump to conclusion.

That aside, the CEO, maybe its all an act with her. Same for her writer too. Anyway, looking forward to next week episodes.
Resolve this crisis fast, time's a wasting.......Bunta's future is on the line here....
Mar 11, 2016 3:32 AM

Oct 2015
Wow that plot twist... Kuroda messed up... I actaully want to see the next episode now! The cliffhanger is too much for me.

Screw the bitch from Typhoon. She asked for some disrespect she was being full or herself and trying to take the entire team apart. That was good when Bunta splashed her with water, Kuruda was about to too!
Mar 11, 2016 6:22 AM

Mar 2014
Whoa that is a twist, Kuroda brother got a debt !!!
Mar 11, 2016 6:36 AM

Dec 2010
Hrm.

Kuroda's got a lot of explaining to do; lets see how they're going to salvage her character. I mean basically working the whole team like slaves so that she can fund her bro is... cold, man. As is hiding it from them.

Although the whole gang should have laughed in her face and walked off, I'm gonna give a free pass to the Bitch Queen's ridiculous threats because the show needs some drama.
Mar 11, 2016 7:36 AM

Aug 2013
Burger-Meister said:

Say WAT? Its not that I don't like shoujo-tachi, but this episode was just dumb and poorly written. Seriously, she will go to his school because he dripped a water on her? Wat? And that stupid competition. Who the hell accept something like this, that bitch deserves a slap, not just water. I know that they need something dramatic before ending, but COME ON. I'm not complaining usually about the logic, but this is just dumb.
Ending was OK, but whole situation with Typhoon, not.
rsc-plMar 11, 2016 7:47 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 11, 2016 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
I could comment on how much of a bitch that CEO person was but other people will do that for me. And I'm fairly confident Kuroda is only paying her brother's debt with her share not everyone else's.

I actually expected her brother to be the super traumatized typed that attempted suicide or something. Right now he just seems like a guy down on his luck with debts and all.

Also that bit about programmer's getting much less appreciation is so true it hurts. T_T
I remember when I first started out and making a cube move was so groundbreaking for me. While other people immediately notice some guys decent anime drawing. (Not that I'm belittling artist or anything, they have talent on their own). Its just that its so hard to get recognition on something like that.

Mar 11, 2016 10:28 AM

Jun 2013
that ceo is a bitch
Mar 11, 2016 10:44 AM

Dec 2014
rsc-pl said:
Burger-Meister said:

Say WAT? Its not that I don't like shoujo-tachi, but this episode was just dumb and poorly written. Seriously, she will go to his school because he dripped a water on her? Wat? And that stupid competition. Who the hell accept something like this, that bitch deserves a slap, not just water. I know that they need something dramatic before ending, but COME ON. I'm not complaining usually about the logic, but this is just dumb.
Ending was OK, but whole situation with Typhoon, not.

IMO, ERASED's episode this week just had me confused (it wasn't bad or anything though), whilst this episode was a lot more straight-forward and enjoyable for me. I wasn't stating my opinion as if it were fact or anything, I did say it was an unpopular opinion after all. I only bothered mentioning it because the past few weeks ERASED's episodes were better than Shoujo-tachi's, and I find it weird that this week I felt the opposite way.
Mar 11, 2016 12:21 PM

Jan 2015
Well that Typhoon girl was some bitch.
Kuroda wants to ask something huehue I can see the flower of love blossoming in the future!
Kuroda's brother got Katsura's voice actor. Good shit!
What the fuck, debt. That was unexpected
Now they gonna have problems with Kuroda but they'll overcome them. Just a bit of drama.
Next ep gonna be g00d. 3/5
Mar 11, 2016 1:01 PM

Jan 2016
Does anyone know if Kuroda's brother is voice acted by Akira Ishida. It sounds like him but I'm not too sure...
Mar 11, 2016 1:21 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Wow, paying off debt. That's actually so serious and unexpected. Good turn of events. Their reactions will be interesting.
Mar 11, 2016 4:07 PM

May 2015
That girl came across as a bitch. That ending though. Didn't expect that. I was quite surprised there. What a swift change. Good episode.

Mar 12, 2016 3:08 AM
Apr 2014
hmm the plot twist feels a bit forced tbh. Sure it sucks that Kuroda didn't tell them the reason she is doing all this but does this situation change anything? They are having fun doing all of this. Like the escalated meet-up with the typhoon bitch wasn't enough drama.

seriously what does she intend to do if she wins which would be almost given in reality? She can't just abduct Buntarou to force him to work for her and while he probably wants to keep doing story-writing it is not like he couldn't just change his "job" if she ruins his career by shit-talking
Mar 12, 2016 7:30 AM

Jul 2009
the biggest surprise for me was Peeps being featured in it
Mar 12, 2016 12:35 PM

Dec 2014
Lol when all the understanding is done.. Oni san seps in and ruins everything... Typical
Mar 12, 2016 3:39 PM

Feb 2014

Its funny because in the next scene she is completely dried like nothing happend lol .
Mar 12, 2016 4:57 PM
Mar 2014
NeonStarrzzify said:
Does anyone know if Kuroda's brother is voice acted by Akira Ishida. It sounds like him but I'm not too sure...
YES!
It's him!! Akira Ishida
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%9F%B3%E7%94%B0%E5%BD%B0
少女たちは荒野を目指す(黒田岩男)
Mar 12, 2016 9:23 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
When you poke the bear don't be surprised if it attacks you. Sayuki kept insisting in recruiting and that ticked off Bunta, so Sayuki deserved that glass of water.

The ending was such a plot twist. If Kuroda says something like I didn't want to put pressure on you, or some other excuse, the group will hate her.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2016

71 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2016

100 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

205 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2016

57 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

46 by cableguyjay »»
Aug 24, 2023 8:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.