Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2016 12:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sora's awesome, just jumping in there and destroying Obelisk jobbers.

I wasn't really impressed by the duel between a Yuya vs Barrett duel. I mean, it wasn't bad but just wasn't feeling it. Best part imo is Yuri showing up to confront Yuya, Sora, Serena, etc. From what I can remember, this is their first physical meeting. That was actually kinda exciting just to see it.

Finally about time Yuri dueled. And first turn, he pulls out fusion LOL.
Starve Venon Fusion Dragon looks awesome but very bizarre.
Jan 31, 2016 12:57 AM
Apr 2013
I have to be honest, I'm disappointed with Starve Venom's design...(_ _lll)
It's not that bad, but it's not so good either to me...
Jan 31, 2016 1:00 AM
Dec 2008
KITAA! KITAA! KITAA!

FINALLY WE GET TO SEE YURI DUEL!

Goddamn, so another moment of excitement. All the Yus have come together, summoning off their ace dragon and getting berserk. What better way to get hyped for the next episode... again!
Jan 31, 2016 1:04 AM
Apr 2013
CutiePudding said:
KITAA! KITAA! KITAA!

Goddamn, so another moment of excitement. All the Yus have come together, summoning off their ace dragon and getting berserk. What better way to get hyped for the next episode... again!

Hmm...The way Yuri put his hands together when doing Fusion Summon is different from Sora and the others.
Jan 31, 2016 1:05 AM
Jun 2011
yuri dragon is creepy and those monsters in the preview looks like the earthbound monsters from 5d
Jan 31, 2016 1:08 AM

Sep 2011
AHHH
STARVE VENOM
AAAAAAAAAAAH
that summoning animation was freaky as hell
but it also looks so weird

And those chants in the preview where the Yus go "we'll finally be one again"... Omni-Yuya confirmed and some kinda OmniDragon :OOO!
Not to mention remember when the dragons were just causing heartpain the first time (during ep 37)? I thought something like that would've happened, not that the dragons force 'em all into mass Berserking!

>mfw the original stream I was in started lagging when Yuri arrived
Also seems like the Earthbound God which appears in the preview is actually Sergey's monster. Just what kind of ancient technology has Roger used to get that?

CutiePudding said:
KITAA! KITAA! KITAA!

And I was about post that picture too :D
RukaliiniJan 31, 2016 1:23 AM
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Jan 31, 2016 1:16 AM

Mar 2012
Starve Venom ATK is 2800 and LV is 8 so Yuri confirmed to be the strongest Yu's.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 31, 2016 1:24 AM
Apr 2013
Rukaliini said:
AHHH
STARVE VENOM
AAAAAAAAAAAH
that summoning animation was freaky as hell
but it also looks so weird

And those chants in the preview where the Yus go "we'll finally be one again"... Omni-Yuya confirmed and some kinda OmniDragon :OOO!
Not to mention remember when the dragons were just causing heartpain the first time (during ep 37)? I thought something like that would've happened, not that the dragons force 'em all into mass Berserking!

>mfw the original stream I was in started lagging when Yuri arrived

I REALLY REALLY want to know the mystery behind the four lookalikes, the dragons, and the bracelets even more than ever!

The new monsters, why does it has to be similar with the ones in 5Ds...? Can't they make something else? Especially that squid-like/tentacle-like monsters! I already have enough with all these 5Ds, can't they make something more like GX or ZEXAL even for just a little bit just for a change? Was it because they're still in Synchro Dimension so they make more and more related to 5D's?
Miya190Jan 31, 2016 1:33 AM
Jan 31, 2016 1:56 AM

May 2013
I'm literally on the edge this episode. SVFD looks so scary. And the preview literally got me super hype.

NeoAnkara said:
Starve Venom ATK is 2800 and LV is 8 so Yuri confirmed to be the strongest Yu's.

In terms of dueling yes I guess, but at the end of the day, he's still a counterpart.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jan 31, 2016 3:09 AM
Apr 2013
Hey, thanks to Barrett's trap cards, Yuya cannot attack, using any spell cards and summoning monsters, either it's normal or special summon. If he cannot special summon, that means, he cannot summon Odd-Eyes Rebellion, right? Any idea how he's able to escape from this situation?
Jan 31, 2016 3:33 AM

Sep 2014
Starve Venom Fusion Dragon finally makes its debut and its design is so different from its silhouette. I'm surprised Starve Venom doesn't have 2500 ATK and, being a Level 8 monster, makes it unique from other Dimension Dragons. Can't wait to see its effect.
Jan 31, 2016 4:06 AM

Oct 2014
Best episode so far. I was seriously about to fall from my chair when Starve Venom was summoned, lol. It was about time to reveal it, after they teased us for almost a year since its first appearance in episode 47. That said, Starve Venom looks nothing like its silhouette, but oh well. Probably we will get its effect in the next episode, maybe even sooner if they leak it, since it will most likely be the cover for the next set. Also, it seems that so far, each dimensional dragon has a trait that makes it unique among the others. Odd-Eyes is the only main deck monster, Dark Rebellion is the only one that doesn't have a level, Clear Wing is the only one that is wind instead of dark, and Starve Venom is the only one that is level 8 instead of 7 and has 2800 atk instead of 2500.
Jan 31, 2016 5:27 AM
Jun 2011
RayofVictory said:
Best episode so far. I was seriously about to fall from my chair when Starve Venom was summoned, lol. It was about time to reveal it, after they teased us for almost a year since its first appearance in episode 47. That said, Starve Venom looks nothing like its silhouette, but oh well. Probably we will get its effect in the next episode, maybe even sooner if they leak it, since it will most likely be the cover for the next set. Also, it seems that so far, each dimensional dragon has a trait that makes it unique among the others. Odd-Eyes is the only main deck monster, Dark Rebellion is the only one that doesn't have a level, Clear Wing is the only one that is wind instead of dark, and Starve Venom is the only one that is level 8 instead of 7 and has 2800 atk instead of 2500.
i wonder who those earthbounds deck belong to. my guess they belong to sergay
Jan 31, 2016 5:29 AM
Apr 2013
elior1 said:
RayofVictory said:
i wonder who those earthbounds deck belong to. my guess they belong to sergay

Yup. It's Sergey's.
Jan 31, 2016 7:08 AM
Aug 2014
Wow so much was happening this episode. But of course, the most climatic was the gathering of the Yus. We finally see Starve Venom Fusion Dragon and wow it is freaky! Yugo and Yuri are dueling, so does that mean one will be absorbed? :(

Barret and Yuya's duel is going nowhere xD. Longest turns without doing anything but standing there awkwardly.

Really loved how Sora came in just in time to save Reira and Serena. Also was amused by how easily Sora got immobilized...

The Yu duel was just starting and they ended right there. How rude :( Next episode will surely be amazing!
Jan 31, 2016 7:13 AM

Mar 2012
Now question. Will Yuya and Yuzu be able to meet this time?

Waiting for wiki to update on February episode schedule.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 31, 2016 7:22 AM

Dec 2015
For those who want the preview translated
Translated Preview:

Yuzu: The bracelet’s reaction is getting stronger!
Something must be happening to Yuya!
Please tell me! Where is Yuya!?

???: I’ve been waiting for this moment!
We shall become one!
We shall become one…!

Serena: What on earth is going on!?

???: WE SHALL BECOME ONEEEEE!!!

Yuzu: YUYAAAAAAA!!!!

Yuya: Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V:
A Tragic Reunion
The fun has just begun!
Jan 31, 2016 10:21 AM
Sep 2015
Christ the hype is too real. I was on the edge of my seat when Yugo and Yuri pulled out their duel disks. After Yugo summoned Clear Wing and they skipped to Shinji, Kurosaki, Crow, Gongenzaka, and everyone else, I was screaming because I thought that was gonna be the rest of the episode. Fortunately, Arc V writers decided to stop teasing and show Starve Venom. Next episode is gonna be hyped as shit. Sergey has some Earthbound Immortal cards or something that looks very similar to them and it seems as if the remaining Yu's fuse together? I'm guessing that Serena's bracelet will enable that to happen, assuming that's her bracelet's "power".
richi1234Jan 31, 2016 10:25 AM
Jan 31, 2016 10:48 AM

May 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Now question. Will Yuya and Yuzu be able to meet this time?

Waiting for wiki to update on February episode schedule.

I think so but at the cost of a "tragic one". The next batch of episodes titles I think would be out this Thursday.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jan 31, 2016 10:51 AM
Mar 2013
Geez.... that Beast-borg Medal of the Crimson Chain looks like it's going to be one of those cards that are going to be edited heavily if not outright banned.

Any thoughts on how to get around it?
Jan 31, 2016 11:37 AM
Feb 2015
IzumaKatsuragi said:

The fun has just begun!

"Fun"
Yeah....

Anyway
I'm scared for Yuya D:
Jan 31, 2016 11:38 PM
Jul 2012
IzumaKatsuragi said:
Translated Preview:
The fun has just begun!

Now that's just cruel.

The wait for the next episode will be painful.
Jan 31, 2016 11:45 PM
Apr 2013
dokidokidoing said:
IzumaKatsuragi said:
Translated Preview:
The fun has just begun!

Now that's just cruel.

The wait for the next episode will be painful.

The title episode itself is "Tragic Reunion". Something bad is definitely going to happen next episode...
Feb 1, 2016 9:08 AM
Dec 2011
Frost190 said:
Hey, thanks to Barrett's trap cards, Yuya cannot attack, using any spell cards and summoning monsters, either it's normal or special summon. If he cannot special summon, that means, he cannot summon Odd-Eyes Rebellion, right? Any idea how he's able to escape from this situation?

He can still use monster effects, Set cards and Flip Summon... so I'm guessing that Yuya either uses a Flip effect, or a monster effect in the hand to neutralize one of Barret's Beastborg Medals
Feb 2, 2016 9:26 AM

Jul 2015
Frost190 said:

I'm guessing the medals don't stop Pendulum Zone cards from activating their effects. And since setting a card in your Pendulum Zone isn't normal or special summoning, I think he will end up pulling his 2 cards out of their zones and adding 2 more and using their effects to disable the chain cards.
Feb 3, 2016 6:19 AM
Jan 2014
Frost190 said:

Some Effect Veiler counterpart I guess. He is still allowed to use monster effects.
Feb 3, 2016 6:44 AM
Apr 2013
Lord_Rutsah said:
Frost190 said:

Some Effect Veiler counterpart I guess. He is still allowed to use monster effects.

Monster Effect is indeed possible. But since Yuya can't summon any monster, that means Yuya's monster needs to have an effect that can be activated without any need to summon it and able to destroy those trap cards or the Beastborg monsters.

Oh, and have anyone realise this? I might be not seeing it thoroughly, but out of all the four dragons, Clear Wing is the only one that doesn't have an orb-like things on its body like the other dragons. Odd-Eyes' orbs are red and green, Dark Rebellion's orbs are purple, and Starve Venom's orbs are red and yellow. I didn't see any orb in Clear Wing's.
Miya190Feb 3, 2016 6:54 AM
Feb 3, 2016 9:39 AM
May 2015
Why do I think starve venom isn't the base form of the fusion dragon set, probably because it's extra level. Might be it but I just think they wouldn't break the quad set so easily.
Feb 3, 2016 12:21 PM

Oct 2014
Ice_Flow said:
Why do I think starve venom isn't the base form of the fusion dragon set, probably because it's extra level. Might be it but I just think they wouldn't break the quad set so easily.

TV Tokyo already confirmed that Starve Venom is the base form and NOT an upgrade. As I said above, each dimensional dragon has unique traits that separates them from the others. In Starve Venom case, it has an extra level and 300 more atk.
Feb 4, 2016 12:13 AM

Oct 2011
HOLY Starve Venom 0____0
Feb 4, 2016 7:06 AM

Feb 2010
Yuuya's Super Saiyan Transformation next episode! Give him the Gold Cloth!
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Feb 4, 2016 6:06 PM
Sep 2012
Well things are starting to go out of control. I am very sure the Friendship Cup is going to be another tournament that is not concluded. That is starting to get old, are we ever going to see a conclusion to one of these tournaments, the only concluded tournament was the one division that Reira won.

Anyway I hoping the commons finally get a chance to take some frustration, enough oppression.

So no history between Yuri and Serena, I have a new theory, remember how LDS has the ability to alter memories, I am thinking that Leo has the same technology and he probably alter their memories to they are almost complete strangers. That is what I think they are going for here, because all of the Yuyas and Yuzus they all know each other for a long time.
Feb 5, 2016 3:08 AM

May 2014
YESSSSSSss

WE SHALL BECOME ONE

Feb 5, 2016 3:59 AM
Apr 2013

I guess we won't see the tournament until the end after all.
Feb 6, 2016 5:05 PM
Apr 2013
The synopsis for episode 94-96 is out. It's still has 80% legit and 20% false possibilities though. But after reading it...I REALLY HOPE IT'S 100% LEGIT! XD
Feb 6, 2016 5:29 PM

Mar 2012

This is what make me interest. Maybe one of the mystery will be unfolded this time.
Feb 6, 2016 11:07 PM
Sep 2015
May 5, 2016 3:31 PM
Aug 2015
I'm really enjoying this Yu-Gi-Oh series, but there last 2 or 3 episodes have really annoyed me. I don't know if it's the fact i've watched 10 episodes prior to this or not, but hear me out!

A duel between Barrett and Yuya sounds excellent on paper, agreed, however for it to span over 3 episodes in which the entire battle consisted of him making Yuya unable to do anything and not even get his life points to drop by is bad. However, for Sergey to come out of nowhere and defeat him in a single round just takes the piss.

Now, I understand his easy in doing this and his comfort in beating a worn out Yuya and im not saying that Yuya needs to be the strongest protagonist ever, but really? did they really have him lose again?!

Now that he has been defeated, not only is he going to spend the next couple episodes saddened by the fact he can't do anything the way he is, this probably going to continue until he duels Jack again. After his defeat to Jack a couple episodes ago, he has spent the entire time depressed going on and on questioning whether he is ready to fight for every and usually what happens is by the time you face the opponent again you are supposed to be stronger, not just as depressed as you were after you lost. And, all this happened because Sergey defeated Yuya when he hadn't found himself before his challenge with Jack.

Not only is that annoying as it has basically stalled Yuya's storyline for way too long, the other two girls have been kidnapped and are no longer with the group for the 1 millionth time since arriving in the synchro dimension, they just need to hurry up and re unite at least one of the girls to the whole group already because its dragging out the Sychro dimension stroyline way more than it needs to be.

Anyway, less of the complaining... I've got more episodes to watch, now the boring "Filler" episodes are over. Bring on Sergey vs Jack!!!!
Jul 17, 2016 8:07 PM

Dec 2012
What type of card did Barrett just play. LMFAO

Joeri appears!

DAT CG GLASS!

Of course Joeri's dragon wouldn't be lvl 7(Dank Rebellion is the understandable exception because XYZ) and 2500 atk because he's the bad one. Also, I'm mixed about its design compared to the other 3. It does its job of looking evil as expected.

The moment has come. All the Yu's are together now. All 4 dragons have been summoned. All 4 Yu's look crazy AF! What will happen now? Find out on the next episode of Yugioh Arc-Z.
RobJul 17, 2016 8:11 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 26, 2016 5:56 AM

May 2013
Damn, this is getting intense. Finally see Yuri's dragon, wonder how Yuya will escape and if Yugo will be absorbed. :o
Jun 18, 2020 9:13 AM

Feb 2014
Starving Venom and predaplants, this guy plays actual good cards.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

28 by vv1 »»
Aug 22, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.