Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 19, 2014 11:42 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
whoa Robin looked cool there!

Go Sabo!!!
(^0^)/
Finally Law gets his cuffs off
Aug 20, 2014 12:53 AM

Aug 2013
Good to see Robin getting more spotlight. I liked this chapter.
Aug 20, 2014 12:55 AM

Jun 2013
Hah, So Cover arc has turned into small Detective story. Detective Jimbei! Cat looks cute.

Yep, Bartolomeo finally succeeded in his goal to get his Idol's acknowledgement!! XD Have to say that I agree with Robin, Luffy is Ace in Hole, true Winning Card!
(lol Franky and Senor Pinks fight)

YEAH!! DO NOT WORRY!!! FATHER IS HERE!!!! XD ...where I have heard that saying before?
And Law Is Free!!! Fighting just got bigger!
JarjaxleAug 20, 2014 1:30 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 20, 2014 1:08 AM

Dec 2012
Nice chapter. Lol at how Bartolomeo receives Luffy's praise.
Sabo is doing quite well against Fujitora.
Kyros saves Rebecca from Diamante.
Kinda wanted Rebecca to fight him, but oh well.
Law is free from the sea stone handcuffs and its up to him and Luffy to take down Doflamingo.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Aug 20, 2014 1:08 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Fight between Sabo and Admiral Fujitora was great. I'm looking forward to the big battle between Kyros and Diamante.

It's surprising that Bartolomeo can make stairs out of his barrier, but he has a limit to how many barriers he can make. Glad to see Nico Robin in action once again! :D

It's about damn time Law got freed from those handcuffs! >_< Now he can properly fight again with his ability! :DD
LunyRemAug 20, 2014 1:54 AM
Aug 20, 2014 1:33 AM

Aug 2010
Finally some long awaited progress :D

Bartolomeo! Why u sooo cool >.<! Good for him with how Robin and Luffy praised him :3 It was interesting to know a bit more about his ability.

Fujitora can use sideway gravity as well? :O

Franky and Senior Pink could've been the best friends ever if in a different situation XD

And finally!! Actually glad Rebecca didn't fight, that would've just wasted a chap since Kyros was ofc gonna save her sooner or later XD Glad he came right away :D

AND LAW IS FINALLY FREEEEEE!!!! (>O<)/
Aug 20, 2014 1:38 AM

Oct 2013
I really like it. It's funny, but also a little bit sad. Finally the time for justice has come! :3
Aug 20, 2014 1:49 AM

Mar 2008
Loving this arc so much! I just wish it would stop jumping around so much and focus on just a few things at a time. Too much of Franky vs Pink has been off-screened. I really wanted to see Franky's Nipple Lights Special move.

Also I was really hoping Law would give Kyros a new leg.
Aug 20, 2014 1:49 AM

Aug 2014
Great chapter! Law is finally FREE! Oh, and congrats to Bartolomeo, senpai finally noticed how cool you are. XD
Aug 20, 2014 2:02 AM
Feb 2011
Finally, some progress.
Shit just got real. Loved this chapter.

Highlights for me - Glimpses of Fujitora vs Sabo, and Law is back. - fanboy mode
Aug 20, 2014 2:29 AM

Sep 2012
This chapter made me empathize with Rebecca, the first time since she appeared.
Aug 20, 2014 2:41 AM

Nov 2011
Finally, hello Law. Time to kick some ass.
Aug 20, 2014 2:45 AM

Mar 2014
Sabo vs fujitora is getting intense !!
Kyros ready for battle !! .. no taking of lives anymore !!
Bartolomeo finally got his utmost pleasure from luffy haha !!
Always the winning card of the strawhats !!
Robin was pretty cool there !!
Luffy and law for the final boss !!
Pretty great chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2014 2:56 AM

Dec 2011
Nothing to say about this chapter just perfecto....can't wait for Luffy & Law vs Donflamingo
Aug 20, 2014 3:03 AM

Nov 2011
Finally, Robin in action,
Great chapter!
Aug 20, 2014 3:41 AM

Feb 2014
At last, Law back to his feet.
Aug 20, 2014 3:46 AM

Dec 2013
Great chapter. Nice to see a bit more of the Sabo vs Fujitora fight. Definitely looking forward to next chapater with Law uncuffed and Kyros vs Diamante. 5/5
Aug 20, 2014 5:25 AM

Mar 2013
Well at least we finally made some progress pretty decent chapter
Aug 20, 2014 5:36 AM

Nov 2013
Franky and Senor Pink ... these are beyond help ...

Fujitora is such a beast.

I don't know about you but I'm not sure if I'll really be happy if Luffy and Law just kick Dofla's ass. I really expect a big twist at the end of the arc.

ps : wasn't Law shot by bullets? How can he stand up that easily? Did he perform instant surgery on himself after breaking free?
Aug 20, 2014 5:38 AM
Jan 2012
Awesome chapter, can't wait for next week.

I really hope Bartolomeo will join the crew since Luffy and Robin already acknowledged him and all.
Also since he idolizes all of the crew members it would be interesting to see how he reacts seeing the constant fighting between Zorro and Sanji.
Aug 20, 2014 5:42 AM

Feb 2014
short_review said:
Franky and Senor Pink ... these are beyond help ...

Fujitora is such a beast.

I don't know about you but I'm not sure if I'll really be happy if Luffy and Law just kick Dofla's ass. I really expect a big twist at the end of the arc.

ps : wasn't Law shot by bullets? How can he stand up that easily? Did he perform instant surgery on himself after breaking free?

Instead of fighting, they are dancing. XD I laughed so hard. The one who got the highest score will win. XD

Law is just so Law. Maybe Doffy removed the bullet.
Aug 20, 2014 6:09 AM

Oct 2013
Do you think Fujitora is as strong as Aokiji or Sakazuki? Or at least there is no big difference between them?
Aug 20, 2014 6:15 AM

Aug 2010
Kyros is making a badass entry.
Robin is making a badass face.
Fujitora is making a badass gravity slash.
Manly Franky and manly Senor are having a 'badass' fight lol.
What a badass chapter this week!
"I wasn't born to make friends with ladies!!! I was born to love them......I was born a man" - Sanji
Aug 20, 2014 6:19 AM

Sep 2011
Good chapter,

Bartolomeo was funny as hell, Robin showed off some cool moves and Kyros kicked ass. Kinda disappointed that Rebecca was utterly useless and once again played damsel in distress, but I wasn't surprised she was never a great fighter anyways. Looks like things will move quickly now since Law no longer has his cuffs. If there's one thing I got out of this chapter is that there's no way in hell Rebecca will join the crew.
Aug 20, 2014 6:19 AM
Jul 2018
Robin was pretty badass this week.
Aug 20, 2014 6:22 AM
Sep 2012
The Luffy fan boy you got to love him, and has a nickname chicken face, and he accepts it. The guy is hillarous, talk about giving up his life for Luffy, don't worry you are comic relief you are safe. Cavanesh wanting to avenge his horse, that is nice, but I am sure at the end of the arc the horse will be fine.

Nice to see Robin get to do stuff, she has been underused this arc. Luffy is the trump card, okay I was hoping for someone more shocking, we already know that.

Sado vs Fuji, again not much progression, hopefully it is building to something grand.

And finally, Rebecca what the hell? That has to be the most weakest display I have seen of a female character in a fighting series ever. I expected Kyros to show up and save her, but I expected her to put up a good fight first, Rebecca is making Sakura look good freaking Sakura, she is making Orihime look good, and I tell you say what you want about Fairy Tail and Hiro Mashima, he doesn't write his female characters like that, they maybe fan service toys, but they are no dansels. Rebecca just acted like a dansel and in such over the top way. I hope I really hope this is intentionally, and this is set up for Rebecca to redem herself and help Kyros defeat this guy. I could see that it looks like Kyros is going to die, and that is when Rebecca gets to her boiling point and get the courage to fight and give Kyros the opening he needs. I am pretty sure that is what is going on. If not, Oda ought to be ashamed.

The other only other explanation, is speed rushing this arc, and skipped the Rebecca fight part and get straight to Kyros fight, as well as Luffy and Law getting the key, and ready to fight Doflamingo. Looks
Aug 20, 2014 7:17 AM

Nov 2013
Chapter is better when reading the pages in the right order.
Aug 20, 2014 7:26 AM

May 2013
This was a good chapter. Hoping to see more of Fujitora and Sabo. Can't wait for the next one.
Aug 20, 2014 7:28 AM
Jan 2012
loved this chapter, it hit right in the feels
Aug 20, 2014 8:15 AM

Aug 2008
Awesome chapter. Law is finally free. Bartolomeo is funny.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 20, 2014 8:23 AM

Aug 2012
At first I was kinda disappointed that Rebecca didn't fight

Then I remembered that during her 100+ colosseum fights she NEVER hurt anyone, so I guess her fighting Diamante wouldn't have made sense anyway haha

On another note, Horizontal Gravity is too OP.
Aug 20, 2014 8:27 AM
Mar 2010
Awesome chapter. So among Doflamingo's crew isn't in a fight yet? Just Trebol and the now revived Sugar right? Any guesses on who gets those matchups. I feel like Usopp could end fighting Sugar for real this time, but who in the world is going to fight Trebol? No one left is powerful enough except Law and Luffy, so maybe he'll be like a warmup boss for them.
Aug 20, 2014 9:03 AM

Feb 2014
5/5!

really amazing chapter! Law is finaly free and now it's time to destroy Doflamingo!

Aug 20, 2014 9:07 AM
Jul 2014
This is the part where the real action starts after all the set ups, finally.
Law is finally free and ready to kick some ass. I guess he'll either team up with Luffy on Mingo or he'll go beat up Trebol, but the second's unlikely.
Horizontal gravity? Illogical, but still badass.
Robin gets serious, Usopp surely is going to face Sugar again, and it's a mystery what the rest of the crew is up to.
Kyros takes on his woman's killer once and for all.
Good grief, so much shit going on.
Aug 20, 2014 9:42 AM

Jun 2009
Obviously Rebecca didn't fight Diamante. In the colosseum she won by defending herself, not attacking. I'm glad Oda didn't stretch out her "fight"... go Kyros! Save your girl!

I totally forgot how BA Robin can be. I really like her that way.
Chicken-Kun ♥... I'm curious what else he can do with that power.

finally... FINALLY Law is free and ready to kick some ass!
Aug 20, 2014 9:56 AM
Aug 2014
The real question is just how HARD Law is gonna clean house now! His power was enough to lift an entire ship out of the ocean. He's stolen over 500 pirate hearts! He's killed a Vice-Admiral, this guy is going to rip Mingo a new one and then maybe a few more!

I feel that since Bart isn't a Whitebeard Pirate, according to One Piece rules he simply cannot die! With Bellamy back, literally no one in one piece has died that isn't whether a Whitebeard or in a flashback
Aug 20, 2014 10:15 AM

Dec 2012
lol @ Bartolomeo, that was cool thing to do even under comedic purposes. Really want him to join the crew. Robin was also very cool.

I don't understand what's going on with Franky's fight but it looks funny. Also I hope Kyros doesn't die ;~; I really don't want that

No Zoro this chapter but okay, law is freed and planning to fight with luffy. Awesome chapter. 5/5
Aug 20, 2014 10:16 AM

May 2013
Cool chapter but I really wish Oda would stick to one fight rather than just give us two or three pages of action here and there throughout random chapters.
Fuck it. Every signature I upload ends up removed anyways.
Aug 20, 2014 10:24 AM

May 2011
awesome chapter!!!!!

Badges :
CCO || RP || ACP || TCO

Aug 20, 2014 10:27 AM

Sep 2013
Senor Pink is so damn manly :O

Rebecca was having trouble with some gladiators, of course Diamante stomps her tch :(

Behemoth11 said:
Do you think Fujitora is as strong as Aokiji or Sakazuki? Or at least there is no big difference between them?

He's older and blind but even so there shouldn't be a big difference, but both of them still beat him thou.
Aug 20, 2014 10:54 AM

Mar 2012
Law is free again! It seems like things will start rolling at a rapid pace again.

Really loved the panels Robin got in this chapter. Bartolomeo is quite hilarioius, but powerful too with his barriers! Can't wait to see where he ends up relative to the Strawhats.

And oh boy...Franky and Senor Pink... xD
Aug 20, 2014 10:56 AM
Jul 2018
Yuujou said:
At first I was kinda disappointed that Rebecca didn't fight

Then I remembered that during her 100+ colosseum fights she NEVER hurt anyone, so I guess her fighting Diamante wouldn't have made sense anyway haha
Yeah. I do still hope she fights alongside Kyros in the actual battle though.
Aug 20, 2014 11:31 AM
May 2014
What is the best site to read One Piece manga? I am currently reading at Mangapark.
Aug 20, 2014 12:11 PM

Jun 2010

I would like to see this, Kyros who even though is one-legged can go all out offensively while Rebecca defensively covers for him at times and is morally supportive.
Aug 20, 2014 12:20 PM

Nov 2010
batoto (power manga release) - best translation, good scans, so slow its only good for catching up or rereadings

mangastream - pretty fast, good scans, ok translation (sometimes they fuck up, but most of the time it's tolerable)

mangareader (also mangapanada or mangapark) - bad scans, bad translations, very fast (most of the time it's the first english release to come out)

anything that comes out before mangareader has TERRIBLE translations and mostly shitty scans.

so yeah, mangastream is the wa to go, it you're very impantient then mangareader/mangapanda but I suggest waint those 2-4 hours for much better mangastream release
Aug 20, 2014 12:24 PM

Mar 2010
Finnalllyyyy Law is freeeee... and that Reunion <3 ... Kyros and Rebecca.
Aug 20, 2014 12:41 PM
May 2014
Thanks for the heads up, Dahaka!!
Aug 20, 2014 12:50 PM

Feb 2014
About fucking time we had a chapter like this!
Robin <3
Aug 20, 2014 2:37 PM

Mar 2009
OMG. Robin actually does something!
Aug 20, 2014 2:58 PM

Jun 2014
I feel sorry for one piece fans, the chapters have been so bad that now if a chapter just have a little good things in it, they will all go wild and say 5/5 great chapter, when the truth is it's still crap. One piece have gotten so repetitive Every major arc tends to get the same structure: Luffy Running through/up levels of some structure or applying the same concept with enemies, or both! And then we will have a villain that's hype up and they will make him look bad by using Sanji as a beating up tool. lmao! After 700+ chapters and fans don't even realize this, one piece fans smh.

I give this chapter 2.5/5 this chapter was just .5 better than the previous chapters so it's a little progression in this chapter. I'll say it again Oda needs some help asap!
*Checks SetsukoHara favorite list.* has one piece as favorite in manga section. Confirm op fanboy. Tries to change subject because I'm talking negative about his favorite series. One piece fanboy logic detected.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 824 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LucDisway - Apr 21, 2016

103 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 823 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2016

118 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 822 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

G_Spark233 - Apr 7, 2016

104 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 8:54 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 821 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2016

101 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 7:40 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 820 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Trap_Traps_Traps - Mar 16, 2016

74 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.