Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 1, 2023 4:31 AM

Nov 2011
This episode for Anisphia wasn't just intense, it also was personal battle. It looks like she went all out in her fight as Algard is no pushover.

It's kinda sad how they had to resolve their problems this way tbh. 
Mar 1, 2023 5:05 AM

Feb 2020
Very emotional episode.

That was even more intense fight than I expected. Oh my... Algard got what he deserved.

Smol Anis was so adorable. :3

Aww, that kiss. <3

SerafosMar 1, 2023 6:50 AM
Mar 1, 2023 5:30 AM

Apr 2014
bye bye Algard. You have the initiative and want to change your country, that's a good point. However, both your actions and methods were entirely wrong.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 1, 2023 5:35 AM
Apr 2017
Perfect eps

Amazing battle animations, deep storyline, heartbreaking drama, great voice acting, and let's not forget some heartwarming Yuri scenes www

Edit : I just realized now, and ended up feeling a bit sorry for Tilty that they didn't even mention her in this episode
LS_11Mar 2, 2023 6:01 AM
Mar 1, 2023 5:40 AM
Feb 2021
this episode is so epic !
i love fight animation, drama, and resolution.
can't wait for the next episode ❤️
Mar 1, 2023 5:52 AM

Mar 2011
Anis sama's dragon hands is so cool.

I was sad for the prince at first but was happy that they wrapped everything nicely.
Lainie did not die and the annoying collaborators were executed.

Did not expect to get two kissing scenes.

Who will be the next king?
Mar 1, 2023 5:58 AM
Aug 2021
amzing episode. this is probably the best episode so far in this show.
Cabbage_CatMar 1, 2023 6:04 AM
Mar 1, 2023 6:04 AM

Oct 2017
It's tragic what happened but it is what it is. With the hindrances taken cared off, I wonder how this'll progress from here on.
Mar 1, 2023 6:17 AM
Feb 2018
This Al-сuпт got off easy. Pathetic.
Mar 1, 2023 6:19 AM
Jan 2023
Amazing ep, I am so excited when maid kiss vampire, hope we get more moment from them. Also Lainie was so kind. Euphyllia Kiss Anisphia is so cute. We got two Yuri couple. Anis x Euphy &, Ilia x Lainie😍🔥
Mar 1, 2023 6:19 AM
Mar 2023
The animation was great, but the author made Algard a villain and tried to make you sympathize with him, but in the end, it's not that well executed, and his backstory seemed off. Even in the novels, his dialogue seemed a more edgy, selfish, and idiotic, which makes his lines frustrating and hard to read. His actions are stupid if you stop to think about the bigger picture. 
Mar 1, 2023 6:23 AM

Mar 2020
Quite an emotional episode with Anis and Algard finishing off their battle, and some backstory between the two. So, it turns out the reason why Anis never pursued the throne was because of rumours that she was trying to her Algard, which wasn't her intention at all. However, Algard didn't like that his sister just handed the throne to him, because he always looked up to his sister, and thought she should take the throne. The hatred built up, and was all let go this episode, but not without repercussions for Algard, who got exiled to a faraway land for the rest of his life. Personally, I thought Algard was going to die this episode, but they took it this route, which works as well. It's good that Euphyllia stopped Anis from killing him in the nick of time, or else she would have regretted it her entire life.

A powerful episode filled with superb direction and great character moments, and it's a shame things had to end this way, but crime cannot be done without proper punishment. So long, Algard.
Mar 1, 2023 6:37 AM

Oct 2007
impressive how Anis used the power of the dragon.

bye bye Algard. Well, at least he helped them catch the other culprits.

glad Chartreuse got executed.
Liddo-kunMar 1, 2023 6:50 AM
Mar 1, 2023 6:38 AM
Mar 2012
If you watched this episode with Muse subs, rewatch it with the crunchyroll subs, they fucked up some lines that might lead to some misunderstandings.
Mar 1, 2023 6:45 AM
Jan 2023
even though I'm giving this episode a 5 out 5 I didn't appreciate how euphie told anis that she is a fool and idiot. I know that if euphie hadn't stopped anis from killing Al she would have regarded it for the rest of her life
Mar 1, 2023 6:47 AM
Feb 2023
A little disappointed but it almost made me cried a few times but I'm still a bit disappointed
Mar 1, 2023 6:49 AM
Jan 2023
i like that sweet kiss, can we get more romance focus between two couple princess with noble lady, maid with vampire .
Mar 1, 2023 6:50 AM
Jan 2023
Honestly this anime is so best anime of 2023
Mar 1, 2023 6:51 AM
Oct 2016
My only issue was that we didn’t get to see the execution of Moritz and his father because man they were a pain, especially Moritz with how obnoxiously annoying he acted in episode 8, other then that great episode I’m glad Algard has been put in his place and Lainie is alive and okay
Mar 1, 2023 6:51 AM
Mar 2023
Bye Algard, one of the most annoying and stupid characters that I've read in a while. His monologue was kind of hard to sit through the entire time. 
Mar 1, 2023 7:05 AM

Jul 2017
the kiss to give blood was unnecessary
Mar 1, 2023 7:33 AM
Mar 2020
what a masterpiece
Mar 1, 2023 7:42 AM
Jun 2021
im just speechless i really hope anis somehow finds a way to sneak him out of that region and add another assistant bc his character is a waste
Mar 1, 2023 7:43 AM
Jun 2019
I've read the LN too, and I don't get Al's motivation. He got angry that his sister chose to cede the throne to him even though he felt she deserved more than him, so he came up with a plan to remake the kingdom into one that would accept her. But when she found out about the plan, he tried to kill her. He's basically a siscon with an inferiority complex against his sister, and that ending with a battle doesn't make sense.
Mar 1, 2023 8:00 AM

Jul 2017
The Palettia siblings of Algard and Anisphia definitely were stuck close like glue in their young days, but now, this is different as they face against each other, in probably one of the most intense fights of the series so far, putting their values and morales on the line for the future they so desire. It's sad to see Lainie be used for her vampire powers and being regenerated by Illa of her magicite through the "CPR" kiss, and Euphyllia could've ended the bloody charade of the siblings, expended of their various powers. Anis's dragon powers are impressively strong that takes a toll of her life, and so too is Algard's vampire regeneration ability.

The siblings' rivalry which started from the time for the succession to the throne, it developed and changed for the worse overtime, leading to Anis relinquishing the throne out of jealousy for her only brother. This is Algard's modus operandi to change his kingdom for the better, but resorting to extreme cases of power to get what he wants, and finally learning of how hard it is to achieve that goal, it's certainly a fool's dream.

Algard, even blaming the fact that he was born to begin with, shows that he has no remorse to serve his kingdom in the decrepit and authoritarian state as it is, and most certainly he wasn't going to get away with what he's done. His relationship with Anis was the result of how they are now with all of the decisions made by themselves, and the brother who has no shoulder to lean on, conspired with the Chartreuse family to gain power. All of that karma finally made a toll as Algard is exiled to the borderlands, Euphyllia getting her end of the deal by giving him her one tight slap, along with reconciliation and reassurance that she'll take care of the bedridden Anis well.

Not one, but two kisses, and Euphie's kiss is a sign to how she has been changed overtime.

What can I say, this is yet another impressive episode that has all the drama, action and resolution, 3 in 1 combined for a lasting impact.

-Knox- said:
If you watched this episode with Muse subs, rewatch it with the crunchyroll subs, they fucked up some lines that might lead to some misunderstandings.
Wouldn't someone just watch the episode on CR anyways rather than relying on speed like Muse?
Mar 1, 2023 8:16 AM

Feb 2019
Masterclass. Diomedea are punching so far above their weight. Excellent job adapting the hypest part of the story so far.
Mar 1, 2023 8:31 AM

Jul 2016
I don't get it why Lainie and Euphie were so friendly with him. Ok, he had his reasons (questionable but fine) but dude did atrocities that are beyond defensible. Glad he got a harder punishment but it was very uncomfortable watch them interact so friendly after all that happened.
Mar 1, 2023 8:38 AM

Feb 2017
Serafos said:
Very emotional episode.

That was even more intense fight than I expected. Oh my... Algard got what he deserved.

Smol Anis was so adorable. :3

Aww, that kiss. <3

that kiss tho, it's so close yet so far and the cinematography is on point
Lab_Rat_0978Mar 1, 2023 8:43 AM
Mar 1, 2023 8:39 AM

May 2016
episode 9? that seemed like the finale. what could be next
Mar 1, 2023 8:41 AM

Feb 2017
miyo__ said:
I don't get it why Lainie and Euphie were so friendly with him. Ok, he had his reasons (questionable but fine) but dude did atrocities that are beyond defensible. Glad he got a harder punishment but it was very uncomfortable watch them interact so friendly after all that happened.

bruh, it's family friendly anime
Mar 1, 2023 8:44 AM

Feb 2017
maindish said:
I've read the LN too, and I don't get Al's motivation. He got angry that his sister chose to cede the throne to him even though he felt she deserved more than him, so he came up with a plan to remake the kingdom into one that would accept her. But when she found out about the plan, he tried to kill her. He's basically a siscon with an inferiority complex against his sister, and that ending with a battle doesn't make sense.

he's basically "sempai please notice me!" went wrong
Mar 1, 2023 8:49 AM

Feb 2017
Kitsune_089 said:

the sucking ain't passionate enough. I was expecting Lainie sucking Ilya harder than that, like how hard Edward Cullen sucking Bella Swan dry
Mar 1, 2023 8:57 AM

May 2020
Yes but I still don't feel anything about this edgy teenager, so what about? Well they didn't exactly try to redeem him too but still.
Mar 1, 2023 8:57 AM

Nov 2018
The OST in this episode really moved me a lot nearer to the end. Like man I haven't got them feels like this in a long time watching anime
Mar 1, 2023 9:16 AM

Jan 2008
So Lainie can perform the infinite vampire dupe glitch?
Mar 1, 2023 9:41 AM
Mar 2023
It's interesting how the anime skips lines of Prince Algard in the novel that made him seem more edgy and selfish.

Like this particular conversation between Algard and Anis in the novel. I was looking forward to this conversation in the anime, but they skipped it. 

“Everything. It’s all wrong—this country and us being born in it. And yet…can we just give up? If this is what I was born to do, I’ll destroy it! Not just this country—the whole world!”
“…You’re an idiot, Allie. Such an idiot…”

“Your mistake, Allie, was that you didn’t enjoy the life you had been given.”
“What…?”
“You can start enjoying life right now. It’s because you’ve managed to convince yourself that your life is so tedious that it’s ended up that way. Why not change that? You don’t need to revolutionize the world because of a pent-up grudge. Your hatred doesn’t need to consume you. I mean, look at me. I might not be able to use magic myself, but I still think it’s such a precious thing.”

“Why should I change if the world won’t? Why do you want to just go along with it all no matter how much people see you as abnormal?” Allie asked, glaring at me with his teeth bared.
kozy_raftMar 1, 2023 9:44 AM
Mar 1, 2023 9:59 AM

Dec 2020
This episode finished the fight between the siblings al and anis and yeah good that he has changed a bit.
Not so much happens in this episode.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Mar 1, 2023 10:01 AM

May 2015
Em. That's it? How about having a conversation before plotting things you abandon in a heartbeat and instantly apologize for?

Boring. Really, the second half was a drag to watch. I think, I don't care what happens in this anime anymore. The plot feels either too convenient or too forced.
Mar 1, 2023 10:09 AM

May 2019
Algard was such an idiot, he approached this the wrong way and almost killed Lainie and almost had himself killed by Ani. I was hoping Euphie would've slapped him and she did. I'm also glad that the Chartreuse guys got executed.

So now I wonder where this goes regarding the inheritance of the throne? Would they allow Ani to inherit it now? What about Euphie? I'm curious how this gets resolves and I also hope Ilia makes a full recovery.
Mar 1, 2023 10:18 AM

Jun 2015
'If there was a way I could of faced the problem properly perhaps I could of found another way. I do apologise for falling short'. 'That said you were absolutely deplorable as a fiancee..'
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 1, 2023 10:55 AM

Apr 2016
Al is such a dogshit character, I don't get the point of him being a villain. I can't stomach this episode, it just filled me hatred toward this guy, man.... he should've beheaded by Anis.
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Mar 1, 2023 10:57 AM

Mar 2016
I know I've said plenty of times, but I rarely ever get so emotional watching anything nowadays. This episode broke me, though.
I think the flood gates started to open when Al had that saddened yet relieved expression on his face when Anis was about to kill him. The part when he says "I shouldn't even have been born" hit like a god damn train.
Just a thorough flushing of emotions here, and the OST and art composition was unmatched here. The show really knows how to click with the impactful moments when it counts.
I know it's early, and Vinland Saga s2 does exist, but this is perhaps the best episode of the season, if not the year. Looking forward to seeing how the series finishes out with 3 more episodes remaining, hopefully with the same extended length as this one, considering what I've heard with the stuff to be adapted coming up.
Mar 1, 2023 11:09 AM

Mar 2014
Whoa that battle is pretty cool and we got a lot good (yuri) stuff I really love it

Now I think that dick prince should gotten a harsher punishment coz everything he did was stupid and despicable and I will hate him forever
RedChromeMar 1, 2023 11:13 AM
Mar 1, 2023 11:21 AM
Oct 2022
Another great episode. 1 question, if Llia is covered in blood, why does she have to bite her lip to help Lanie?
Mar 1, 2023 11:32 AM

Jan 2018
Absolutely peak kino 10/10 episode. This show continues being the aots.
Mar 1, 2023 11:54 AM
Jun 2020
Pourquoi ils essayent de nous faire compatir pour un xxx pareil?! 
J'adorais la série, mais là  ça gâche tout ! Je crois que c'est suffisant pour que je ne l'aime plus. 
Ça m'a tellement énervé !! Il faut accepter que certains perso soient juste détestables et que rien ne justifie leurs actions, plutôt que de vouloir nous les faire aimer à tout prix! 
La vampire aurait dû mourir, il est juste impardonnable et je n'ai franchement pas compris ses motivations. J'ai l'impression qu'il a juste fait ça sans conviction. C'est ridicule.

Why are they trying to make us sympathize for such a xxx?!
I loved the series, but this ruins everything! I think that's enough for me to not love it anymore.
It pissed me off so much!! We must accept that some characters are just hateful and that nothing justifies their actions, rather than trying to make us love them at all costs!
The vampire girl should have died, he's just unforgivable and I honestly didn't understand his motives. I feel like he just did it halfheartedly. It's ridiculous.
SyssykMar 1, 2023 11:57 AM
Mar 1, 2023 11:56 AM
Jul 2014
maindish said:

In his own warped way, it turns out he was doing all this for Anis.

His initial plan was to gain the throne and use his vampire powers to root out all the corrupt nobles and force them to do his bidding, which would have been to get rid of them, since he hated them for putting down Anis.

When she confronted him, that plan went out the window, so the backup plan was to force her to kill him. That way, she'd be the hero who slew the evil vampire, and the only remaining heir, so the nobles might perhaps have been more accepting of her. He likely also left evidence in his rooms pointing to the corrupt nobles, so at least some of them might still have been taken down even after his death.

When the backup plan failed too, he still did what he could by testifying against the nobles, then basically gave up.

Doesn't really excuse anything he did, but it does explain why he thought he had to do it.
Mar 1, 2023 11:58 AM

Jan 2013
Kitsune_089 said:
This is yuri, so it was absolutely necessary. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 1, 2023 12:09 PM

Nov 2014
This played out perfectly. I had this feeling about Al after previous episode and now it's confirmed for me: he is a kind of antagonist that I really like - his motivation and goals are logical and not evil in itself, but he just went wrong way about them. I also find it very nicely written how he was ok with possibility of his plan failing and getting killed by Anis, which would give her the glory of stopping him and make her the future queen. At least that's my interpretation lol.
It's one of rare cases where I'm happy about nobody dying.

But... there are 3 eps left. Unless there is so much aftermath after this part, I feel it's strange that they didn't stretch it a bit to end on this episode instead.
Mar 1, 2023 12:16 PM

Dec 2013
I feel no empathy for the prince and not a fan of Lainie saying that he is indeed kind deep inside, but thanks to that we saw that yuri kiss and Lainie recovered so all’s well that ends well.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2023

142 by Assassin2112 »»
Jun 2, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2023

266 by Rudyanto13 »»
May 31, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2023

98 by waldy713 »»
May 24, 4:52 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2023

103 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2023

167 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 8:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.