Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 30, 2017 8:13 PM

Oct 2015
Share the craziest Nightmare/s that you've ever had!

(Even if they didn't scare you, example: Thomas The Tank Engine chasing after you.. Or.. This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE trying to kill you, it's a "nightmare", but it's so silly that there's a chance you would've laughed at it, nightmare or not)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 30, 2017 8:39 PM
Aug 2015
I had a recurring nightmare as a child where i was just chilling on the moon and all of the sudden, little green aliens would come and kick me off and i would fall back to earth. Rude.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2017 8:46 PM

Mar 2015
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnic_jerk
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 30, 2017 8:52 PM
Jun 2017
I woke up in a alternate reality where every anime after 2012 was a SAO spin-off. It was horrific.

I don't have nightmares because Jesus protects me
Jul 30, 2017 9:07 PM

Oct 2015
ie_above11D said:
I had a recurring nightmare as a child where i was just chilling on the moon and all of the sudden, little green aliens would come and kick me off and i would fall back to earth. Rude.
Hahaha that's just cute xD
Kuraokani said:
I woke up in a alternate reality where every anime after 2012 was a SAO spin-off. It was horrific.

I don't have nightmares because Jesus protects me
Man you gotta up your meme game even if you're using a bad dead meme for the joke of it xd I was intrigued at what this was considering the name...

"Jerk" xd

Jul 30, 2017 9:11 PM
Nov 2013
Had a nightmare my waifu cheated on me... Thank god I woke up.
Jul 30, 2017 9:17 PM

Dec 2012
I was in a Harry Potter movie and I got stabbed in the face
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jul 30, 2017 9:22 PM

Sep 2015
I remember having a "nightmare" about going to a race track where someone was driving a weird looking formula car. they went to fast and crashed into the wall, but because of how the car was designed nobody can tell what happened to the person. people had to pry the car open, and what came out of the car was red goop and bones.
It was less scary and more WTF
N.etorare T.echnical R.esearcher
Jul 30, 2017 9:29 PM

Jan 2017
This was as a little kid but I remember that me and a bunch of other kids were being chased by a giant fuffy chicken that would eat you if you got caught. It ended with as all becoming friends with the chicken and standing in a circle clapping out hands (and wings) together.

I usually forget my dreams after a while but this one has always stayed with me.
Jul 30, 2017 9:52 PM

Oct 2015
Blarey said:
Had a nightmare my waifu cheated on me... Thank god I woke up.
You've been watching too much blacklisted Hentai on Hentaihaven my d00d...

Always blacklist, never forget
Or after watching so much of it, you're gonna end up being the one cucked in your dreams

Peten00b said:
Wtf...?

Do you remember by who/what, and why xD?
Tonysol67 said:
I remember having a "nightmare" about going to a race track where someone was driving a weird looking formula car. they went to fast and crashed into the wall, but because of how the car was designed nobody can tell what happened to the person. people had to pry the car open, and what came out of the car was red goop and bones.
It was less scary and more WTF
What the hell... I wish you had a drawing of that design .-.
EnZanity said:
This was as a little kid but I remember that me and a bunch of other kids were being chased by a giant fuffy chicken that would eat you if you got caught. It ended with as all becoming friends with the chicken and standing in a circle clapping out hands (and wings) together.

I usually forget my dreams after a while but this one has always stayed with me.
Lmao, continuity in a Dream?! NICE XD!

Lol, I bet those kids were clapping inside the Chicken :^)
Jul 30, 2017 10:09 PM

Dec 2012
Soriki said:
Peten00b said:
Wtf...?

Do you remember by who/what, and why xD?

It's been a good few years since this dream happened, who knows xD
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jul 30, 2017 10:18 PM

Jan 2017
Soriki said:
EnZanity said:

Lmao, continuity in a Dream?! NICE XD!

Lol, I bet those kids were clapping inside the Chicken :^)

Man if that happened I would probably live up to my username lol
Jul 30, 2017 10:19 PM

Jul 2017
I was riding a motorcycle then it hits a rock and went flying, that's so real i nearly go back to 3 where i pee my futons.
Jul 31, 2017 2:27 AM

Jun 2016
I had a very messed up nightmare once when I was 12 that felt like a horror movie. I was visiting my grandma and some weird monster things were attacking our whole family, I saw some of my family members brutally killed by them. Then I saw my friend being raped and my dad fighting with a bear for some reason and it was also very graphic.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Jul 31, 2017 2:33 AM

Oct 2014

not really a nightmare, but is still annoying/scary as fuck.
Jul 31, 2017 2:37 AM
May 2015
When my sister died and I didn't care
Jul 31, 2017 3:15 AM

Mar 2015
Light- said:

it's mainly happened in the night started with a dream... is it not nightmare?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 31, 2017 3:18 AM

Oct 2014
Kuma said:
Light- said:

it's mainly happened in the night started with a dream... is it not nightmare?

hmm usually when it happens to me, it's just before I fall asleep. Like I suddenly feel like I'm falling and jump out of bed. Maybe yours is different idk.
Jul 31, 2017 3:34 AM

Dec 2012
I always tell the same one but anyway.

Back when I played Brain Training on DS, there was a night where I dreamt his big floaty head was chasing me and the only way to escape was to blindfold myself. He was full of blood. I picked a phone and I warned my family.
Five years later (in the dream), my parents, my brother and I were blindfolded, doing our daily lives and there he was staring at us. His bloody floaty big head was waiting until someone of us looked at his eyes, because that's when he could eat us.

Edit: typos
PerquisitoreJul 31, 2017 3:39 AM
Aug 1, 2017 2:38 AM

Aug 2017
Man when I was 4 in Korea, I woke up and went into the living room where my parents were watching a show that would do reenactments of urban / horror stories in the dark. The one they were watching was Bloody Mary (but more... Asian-traditional?) where this old man was staring at this long mirror and there was Bloody Mary behind him *jumpscare* then cutscene to when he's sleeping and the ghost grabs him by his legs and pulls him out and he screams.

Had the dream where the same thing happened except ofc I was me and not an old man but the strangest thing was that it was super vivid, woke up in cold sweat with my heart beating out of my chest. I still remember that shit.
Aug 1, 2017 6:25 PM

Apr 2014
my 3rd grade class and I were stranded in the middle of a night outside of some stores that were already closed. Had the dream twice at least and it was creepy
Aug 1, 2017 7:17 PM

Mar 2016
something about zombies
can't remember much but i remember waking up in cold sweat and i was in absolute terror for some reason
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Aug 1, 2017 7:24 PM

Mar 2016
I had a dream where I was in a group knife fight at a construction site. I had to kill to survive.

Click the banner for anime lists, discussions, reviews, and let's plays!
Aug 1, 2017 7:25 PM

Feb 2015
Hmmm... I'm pretty much dead inside so I don't dream at all anymore... But back when I did... I had these reoccurring nightmares where I was abducted, stabbed etc by someone and I no matter how much I tried I couldn't move and/or defend myself... My parents would be there along with random bystanders, I'd would try to scream as loud as I could but no sound would come out... I'd scream and scream but no one heard me... Until... BLACK ...
Aug 1, 2017 7:36 PM

Jun 2017
I'll share another crazy dream. I was standing in the middle of nowhere and there were shadows on the ground that were walking towards me. Note, these shadows were shaped like humans. I couldn't move and they kept getting closer and closer. I don't know what happened next in the dream after that. I only know that I was terrified as hell when I woke up. I had to go get a drink of water at about 3:00am for that one, that's how bad it was. Definitely not the worst nightmare I had, but it's up there.

Pretty ominous shit right there if you ask me.
TL;DR Human shaped shadows were moving in on me, woke up scared as hell, drank water to calm myself.
BellAug 1, 2017 7:45 PM
Aug 1, 2017 7:45 PM

Apr 2017
When I was younger, I had this dream:

My brothers and I were sitting on the couch in the living room. One of them gets up to get a snack, and the floor turns black around them and they just sink into the floor. They're like crying out to me for help, but I am unable to help them. Then once they disappear, the rest of my siblings go back to normal, and forget it happened. Then the next time I turn my head away from the seat of the sibling that disappeared, they show up again. The cycle continues to where a sibling leaves the couch. I try to convince them not to get up, but hey never believe me. Eventually I became desensitized in the dream, and I starting trying to figure out what what is going on with the floor. When I was younger, I compared it to the grim-reaper, but it more closely resembled No Face, from Spirited Away.

The point is that it was hella intense, and recurring. I was not old enough to experience that. ;-;

Even if helping people is easy,
asking for help is a hurdle of it's own.
Kaoru Gojou

Aug 1, 2017 7:52 PM

Jun 2012
So I'm sitting behind my computer and I open up some app to the interwebs. I accidentally click on the MAL hotkey when I actually wanted to go to twitter to shitpost about my chinese cartoons and choreographed wrestling. I figure, what the hell and go over to the anime discussion board.

>mfw there is a topic about nightmares, unrelated to anime.
>mfw the post is more than 1 day old
>mfw every otherpost is a carbon copy of something I've seen over and over again.
>mfw this site is still the same shithole it was years ago.
>mfw the mods would rather circle jerk and give cyber blowjobs to one another in their chat room instead of actually moderating.
>mfw kineta is still the same stupid bitch in charge.

profile pic related.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Aug 1, 2017 8:06 PM

Mar 2016
I dreamt that I dropped my gaming laptop twice in a row onto a rough cement floor just last night.

I had a dream two nights ago about being eaten alive by zombies which I didn't find scary at all. But dropping my laptop? Now that's terrifying
Aug 1, 2017 8:39 PM

Oct 2015
Holybaptiser said:
So I'm sitting behind my computer and I open up some app to the interwebs. I accidentally click on the MAL hotkey when I actually wanted to go to twitter to shitpost about my chinese cartoons and choreographed wrestling. I figure, what the hell and go over to the anime discussion board.

>mfw every otherpost is a carbon copy of something I've seen over and over again.
>mfw the mods would rather circle jerk and give cyber blowjobs to one another in their chat room instead of actually moderating.

profile pic related.
Not my fault the fucking mods haven't transferred this god damn 30+ reply thread into CASUAL DISCUSSION after 1 god damn day

(ps the fact you have a MAL hotkey is sad)

You've gotta admit those Dream and Nightmare sharing threads are juicy asf, you can't get this shit anywhere else on MAL m8, bringing you some quality prime content here, SO FUCKING APPRECIATE IT CUNT

PS: Most MAL threads are shit, what did you expect cunt :)

(At least I can be proud to say I made some good threads <3)
Aug 1, 2017 9:03 PM

May 2010
Any thread with Hei replying is a worthwhile thread :)

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Aug 1, 2017 9:07 PM
Aug 1, 2017 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
I had anightmare a long time ago in which I killed my dad in front of my house with a revolver, then everything turned black, then I felt like I was falling and couldn't see the end of the fall but I felt it was close. the feeling was so intense I woke up startled. I liked the first part though so not that bad
Aug 1, 2017 10:19 PM

Oct 2015
Punpun3 said:
I had anightmare a long time ago in which I killed my dad in front of my house with a revolver, then everything turned black, then I felt like I was falling and couldn't see the end of the fall but I felt it was close. the feeling was so intense I woke up startled. I liked the first part though so not that bad
Oh I've killed my dad a few times in dreams before, but I wouldn't really classify those as nightmares :)

Hei said:
Heh, what a sweetie you are :^)

EASES MY NEVER ENDING DEPRESSION <3

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
ShockedAug 1, 2017 10:41 PM
Aug 1, 2017 10:35 PM

May 2010
Soriki said:
Hei said:
Heh, what a sweetie you are :^)

EASES MY NEVER ENDING DEPRESSION <3

I try my best.

Don't be depressed, be blessed.

AMEN!

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Aug 1, 2017 10:40 PM

Aug 2016
When I was a kid I had a nightmare about bees attacking the shit out of me.

At my age now, I don't have any nightmares unless they're due to Sleep Paralysis which means I'm sort of half awake at the time(like last night xd :( ).

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Aug 1, 2017 10:44 PM

Jan 2010
Moved from Anime Discussion

Probably a few I had a long time ago that were related to sleep paralysis I think. I was lost in some sort of maze and I could see myself struggling to get out, but when I tried to shout for help, I suddenly couldn't move or say anything, and I remember in real life having to jolt myself to move. It was pretty freaky at the time.
Aug 1, 2017 10:49 PM

Jul 2015
You know, when I was around 5-7 that one fucking chef guy would always morph through the wall of my room. I would always have that same dream over and over again and I was so scared to sleep ever again. Maybe that's why I stopped going to Chuck E. Cheese when I was younger.
Aug 1, 2017 11:01 PM

Aug 2009
One re-occurring nightmare I had was this monster... it was a kind of a frankenstein's monster looking thing chasing me down this endless staircase and I would wake up when it caught me.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aug 1, 2017 11:28 PM

Oct 2015
Shocked said:
Moved from Anime Discussion

Probably a few I had a long time ago that were related to sleep paralysis I think. I was lost in some sort of maze and I could see myself struggling to get out, but when I tried to shout for help, I suddenly couldn't move or say anything, and I remember in real life having to jolt myself to move. It was pretty freaky at the time.
Thank you for moving it, it was not my intention for it to be in Anime discussion

WildJunko said:
You know, when I was around 5-7 that one fucking chef guy would always morph through the wall of my room. I would always have that same dream over and over again and I was so scared to sleep ever again. Maybe that's why I stopped going to Chuck E. Cheese when I was younger.
Wtf dude that shit's actually fucking spooky

It's like kids can't find shit eerie, god damn sheep :)

Mod Edit: No problem, but careful about double posting. Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Aug 2, 2017 12:07 AM
Jun 2015
Hmm I think my worst one was when I was sick 4 years ago. I dreamt that I was stuck in a white room but I could go to the door and let people in and this little old lady with a bulging eye came walking towards a couch with my sister on it. The closer she got, the more I freaked out and so I picked her up, opened the door and chucked her down the stairs. fun times xd

Aug 2, 2017 4:54 AM

Jun 2012
Soriki said:
Holybaptiser said:

profile pic related.
Not my fault the fucking mods haven't transferred this god damn 30+ reply thread into CASUAL DISCUSSION after 1 god damn day

You've gotta admit those Dream and Nightmare sharing threads are juicy asf, you can't get this shit anywhere else on MAL m8, bringing you some quality prime content here, SO FUCKING APPRECIATE IT CUNT

Uhhh... For sure, dude. Quality content. SeemsGood

Edit - why am i not fucking banned?
HolybaptiserAug 2, 2017 4:58 AM

Aug 2, 2017 7:55 AM

Dec 2015
Two weeks ago I had sleep paralysis twice in a row. The first time I woke up and couldn't move for a few minutes. The next night I woke up and couldn't move and there was a dark man standing in front of my bed reaching out to me. There was a sharp screeching sound blocking out all other noise.
Aug 2, 2017 8:17 AM

Feb 2017
I've been having a reoccurring nightmare since I was a kid. I just see a bunch of different shapes and colours that morph into even more shapes and colours. Not sure why but it always unsettles me
It's snowing on Mt.Fuji
Aug 2, 2017 8:41 AM

Jun 2014

This used to happen to me a lot when I was younger. I almost always sleep on my stomach, and all of a sudden, I would feel like I was floating up a bit, and then dropped.

It's been quite a while since I experienced this, years even.

Aug 2, 2017 8:46 AM

Feb 2013
had a dream last night that Michael Myers was following my ass through a forest but there was this zombie dude thing so i ended up pitting them against each-other and got my ass outta there. I'm too clever for your dreamland horrors, Lucifer; I've got The Passion of the Christ DVD.
Aug 4, 2017 1:33 AM

Oct 2015
Holybaptiser said:
Soriki said:

Uhhh... For sure, dude. Quality content. SeemsGood

Edit - why am i not fucking banned?
Fuck off m8 what's quality content to you huh?

Eat my ass

This shit is the best you'll get in a while in MAL considering the average post quality
Aug 4, 2017 11:19 AM

Jul 2014
Most of mine involve dead dogs for whatever reason. :/
Take care of yourself

Aug 4, 2017 11:50 AM

Feb 2014
If we are including sleep paralysis then that would be the scariest thing that has happened to me. Was about 3 years ago. Biggest thing that stood out to me about it was that I heard a bunch of horses riding above me. Was super weird.
TisumiiAug 4, 2017 2:12 PM
Aug 4, 2017 1:34 PM

Jun 2012
Nananaya said:
If we are including sleep paralysis then that would be the scaries thing that has happened to me. Was about 3 years ago. Biggest thing that stood out to me about it was that I heard a bunch of horses ridding above me. Was super weird.
I have a friend who had sleep paralysis throughout most of his early twenties. He doesn't get it anymore, but the guy refuses to talk about the shit he experienced. It's clearly horrified him and he doesn't want to talk about it or simply just think about it.

Aug 4, 2017 2:16 PM

Feb 2014
Holybaptiser said:
Nananaya said:
If we are including sleep paralysis then that would be the scaries thing that has happened to me. Was about 3 years ago. Biggest thing that stood out to me about it was that I heard a bunch of horses ridding above me. Was super weird.
I have a friend who had sleep paralysis throughout most of his early twenties. He doesn't get it anymore, but the guy refuses to talk about the shit he experienced. It's clearly horrified him and he doesn't want to talk about it or simply just think about it.

It is definitely a horrifying experience. Made me cry when it happened, but I've been lucky that it has not happened many times. I think it happened a total of 2 times so far.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Biggest life hot takes? ( 1 2 3 )

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 15

137 by LoveYourSmile »»
3 minutes ago

» What do you think about 4chan?

DesuMaiden - Apr 29

19 by DesuMaiden »»
12 minutes ago

» When did more women start to work than being houswifes in the USA?

Zack312 - Yesterday

29 by LoveYourSmile »»
24 minutes ago

» Do your dress nice? ( 1 2 3 )

PopArt - Jul 6, 2023

106 by Rebellion128 »»
5 hours ago

» Has anyone here tried learning an artificial language?

Malkshake - Jun 14

29 by MalchikRepaid »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.