3It was OK
19.2%
2Disliked it
4.9%
1Hated it
6.1%
Average 3.9
489 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 9, 2023 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
LOL, this anime loves putting Shiori and Takuma into awkward moments so locker room just happens to be one of those chances.

Not too much development but it looks like the pair's chemistry is still going strong as usual. Takuma's sister steals the best moments again this episode.
Sep 9, 2023 9:58 AM

Dec 2021
Shiori and Takuma were scouring the basement reference room when suddenly, a man and a woman from the public relations department arrived, bringing with them an unusual aura. Acting on instinct, Shiori and Takuma quickly concealed themselves. Unfortunately, the locker they found was extremely cramped.. A few days passed, and Takuma, his nerves still on edge, mustered the courage to take a significant step. He approached her, requesting a meeting on the rooftop.

This episode really goes into the emotional turmoil of Takuma's journey, rooting for him to find the strength to express his feelings. This episode also really focuses on the two people from the public relations. They made me chuckle a lot this episode I can't lie. Takuma's sister carried this episode though LOL.

That post credit scene in that fantasy world was nice as well.

Sep 9, 2023 10:47 AM

Apr 2010
The new couple ruined our couple from forming!!
Let's hope our couple will change their mind and finally become a official one.
Tho i do wonder if they will ever have kids with how innocent they are.
Sep 9, 2023 11:25 AM

Apr 2016
What a peculiar situation for the both of them, eh. They also said they hope the two love birds won't do anything more weird ... while it was the two of our mains who were the ones doing the weird ...

... during the work hours, lol.
Sep 9, 2023 11:44 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Now that is a tricky situation right there. Going through storage rooms though are always interesting experiences. If anything The bond between Yuri and Masa showed well just how much romance can change one's bonds. I can totally see Shinozaki being the white knight type. Still must be hard being friend zoned there. The magical girl Shiori though was a pretty surprising addition to the ep but it sure was pretty fun.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2023 12:12 PM

Mar 2021
Well that was awkward for our main couple having to hide in a locker while another couple made out with each other Thankfully they weren't detected or else it would be even more awkward and the magical girl Shiori scenes at the end were so cute
Sep 9, 2023 12:14 PM
Jul 2019
A series that has already been determined that she does not want a relationship within the company. The series is over. The fun is over. You can finish here.
Sep 9, 2023 12:16 PM
Sep 2015
It's completely hopeless in the office, but at least the after story is nice.
Sep 9, 2023 12:25 PM

Oct 2016
the show always was mediocre at best, and now it willingly throws any chance for romance out the window?
fuck that, not even a loli with massive tits can save this one, im out
Sep 9, 2023 12:51 PM
Jan 2023
The Magic Girl vs Demon Lord fight should be the whole show!
Sep 9, 2023 12:51 PM

Apr 2012
mahou shoujo Shiorin *_*
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
Sep 9, 2023 12:54 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I think this one may have been a favorite of mine so far, the whole first bit where Shinozaki and Katase were stuck in a locker together was a lot of fun, the situation just kept getting progressively worse, or better depending on how you look at it lol, it’s good they eventually escaped but they both suffered a sleepless night as a result lol. That lovey office couple were pretty goofy too, I like the aspect that they were both very respectable workers until they got together and became obsessed with each other lol.

And damn, as hilarious as Katase’s imaginations of her and Shinozaki together were, it’s pretty upsetting that it ended up causing her to shut down Shinozaki‘s confession, I figured something would stop it but man they were so close, Shinozaki’s reaction was pretty funny tho lol. And the last bit of the episode being a magical girl parody was pretty fun, and I was absolutely not expecting to see Katase in that 2nd magical girl outfit, Shinozaki was right, the old days were indeed hot lol.
Sep 9, 2023 12:55 PM
Sep 2022
this anime is painfully predictable
Sep 9, 2023 12:58 PM
May 2016
That ending was the drop for me
had fun tho
Sep 9, 2023 1:10 PM
Mar 2021
shiori really got called a shotacon🤣
Sep 9, 2023 1:14 PM
Aug 2020
Reply to ParayBR
A series that has already been determined that she does not want a relationship within the company. The series is over. The fun is over. You can finish here.
@ParayBR My thoughts exactly. This is even worse than no progress at all.
Sep 9, 2023 1:19 PM
Jul 2019
Storm1988 said:
@ParayBR My thoughts exactly. This is even worse than no progress at all.

I agree! This is even worse indeed!
Sep 9, 2023 1:47 PM

May 2020
Dude got shot down, albeit unintentionally, before he even had the chance to convey whatever he wanted to lol. I don't think he might have confessed, but still lol.

Though you should blame that cliché dumb couple for putting the idea of rejecting any kind of office romance in Shiori's mind. Also, who the hell even talk that way in this decade.
Sep 9, 2023 2:13 PM

Feb 2019
Lmao I didn’t think Yuri and Masa would actually make out and be having a relationship during work hours. I thought it was gonna be one of those things where Katase and the MC see two people, misinterpret the situation and go on about their day. But having them in a full blown secret work link up was wild

Seeing the two of them eventually get caught and reassigned made Shiori realise the downsides of workplace relationships. I’m ngl, at this point I don’t really see what this story has to offer anymore. If she’s not gonna give it a shot with the MC for fear of workplace repercussions, the story is kinda done.

Almost worse than getting blue balled with the story progression. She’s essentially shot him down and I don’t see a path forward. Idk. We’re 9 eps in at this point so we will see what happens.

That awkward moment when Mahou Shoujo Shiorin is better than the main show..
Marinate1016Sep 9, 2023 2:29 PM
Sep 9, 2023 2:31 PM

Jan 2020
What a buzzkill of an episode. With one moment Senpai has brought this show down to a 6 for me. Our mc finally had the guts to take a step but her brain just regressed to a 5th grader’s level, and she just assumed that she would have no control over how she would act in a relationship. Unless she makes up for this, this series will end up as the disappointment of the season for me. What a shame because the previous episode was great.
Sep 9, 2023 2:34 PM

Jan 2020
Marinate1016 said:
Lmao I didn’t think Yuri and Masa would actually make out and be having a relationship during work hours. I thought it was gonna be one of those things where Katase and the MC see two people, misinterpret the situation and go on about their day. But having them in a full blown secret work link up was wild

Seeing the two of them eventually get caught and reassigned made Shiori realise the downsides of workplace relationships. I’m ngl, at this point I don’t really see what this story has to offer anymore. If she’s not gonna give it a shot with the MC for fear of workplace repercussions, the story is kinda done.

Almost worse than getting blue balled with the story progression. She’s essentially shot him down and I don’t see a path forward. Idk. We’re 9 eps in at this point so we will see what happens.

This show is doomed now. Her stupidity here ruined it. Like if she rejected him for a better reason then I could understand, but she just became an imbecile and replied without thinking properly. Either she needs to change her attitude or else this is going no where.
Sep 9, 2023 2:35 PM

Jan 2020
Stark700 said:
LOL, this anime loves putting Shiori and Takuma into awkward moments so locker room just happens to be one of those chances.

Not too much development but it looks like the pair's chemistry is still going strong as usual. Takuma's sister steals the best moments again this episode.

Did we watch the same episode? There was negative development. Senpai squashed it
Sep 9, 2023 2:35 PM

Feb 2019
Animillion said:
Marinate1016 said:

This show is doomed now. Her stupidity here ruined it. Like if she rejected him for a better reason then I could understand, but she just became an imbecile and replied without thinking properly. Either she needs to change her attitude or else this is going no where.

At least it’s a girl that ruined it for once instead of the MC
Sep 9, 2023 2:36 PM

Jan 2020
Marinate1016 said:
Animillion said:

That doesn’t make it any better. If anything it makes it worse because the guy finally had the guts
Sep 9, 2023 2:37 PM

Feb 2019
Animillion said:
Marinate1016 said:

That doesn’t make it any better. If anything it makes it worse because the guy finally had the guts

Can only speak for me
Sep 9, 2023 2:38 PM

Jan 2020
Marinate1016 said:
Animillion said:

Can only speak for me

Ok, so are you happy with what happened then? Even if they end up together, my opinion won’t change until she steps up and confesses to him. At first all I was waiting was for him to make a move, but now it’s all on her to figure it out
Sep 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Feb 2019
Animillion said:
Marinate1016 said:

Can only speak for me

Ok, so are you happy with what happened then?

I just told you in the OP no? I’m just saying it’s a little better than the MC being a spineless wimp and not confessing or being afraid of confessing like 95 percent of romances.
Sep 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Jan 2020
Marinate1016 said:
Animillion said:

Ok, so are you happy with what happened then?

I just told you in the OP no? I’m just saying it’s a little better than the MC being a spineless wimp and not confessing or being afraid of confessing like 95 percent of romances.

The mc sure became better, but not the show as a whole imo
Sep 9, 2023 2:41 PM

Feb 2019
Animillion said:
Marinate1016 said:

That’s literally all I’ve said lmao.. for some reason you interpreted me saying that as saying I liked it? Even tho I said the opposite, but anyway. Cheers
Sep 9, 2023 2:42 PM

Jan 2020
Marinate1016 said:
Animillion said:

That’s literally all I’ve said lmao.. for some reason you interpreted me saying that as saying I liked it? Even tho I said the opposite, but anyway. Cheers

You’re right. Didn’t mean to argue with you. I just finished the episode so I’m kinda mad 😂
Sep 9, 2023 3:00 PM
May 2017
Another very good episode! Mahou Shoujo Shiorin!!!
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 9, 2023 3:11 PM
May 2017
Reply to ParayBR
@ParayBR Shiori thought too much and delayed her romantic relationship with Takuma. Feelings are stronger than reason and there are more than enough inside them. Three more episodes to see Takuma and Shiori form a bona fide couple.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 9, 2023 3:45 PM

May 2019
While what Shirori did was disappointing at the end there with cutting Takuma off it wasn't guaranteed that Takuma was going to confess either. I'll continue watching this to see what happens but it does look like Shiori friend zoned Takuma although that was talk, let's see what actions she does with the remaining episodes.

Side note, the post credit scenes were surprising and seeing Shiori in that old school bikini outfit was nice to alleviate some frustration of what she did prior to that.
Sep 9, 2023 4:05 PM

Jul 2008
Damn! Now I feel sorry for Shinozaki. XD
My candies:
Sep 9, 2023 6:12 PM

Apr 2022
another couple from the office having some action, that's crazy. would hate to witness that irl lol.
Sep 9, 2023 7:23 PM
Nov 2020
its fucked up what they be doing to bro lowkey
Sep 9, 2023 8:56 PM

Feb 2021
BRO HE WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO CONFESS LMAOOOO HAHAHAHA
Sep 9, 2023 9:58 PM
Jun 2020
What a way to send all the progress of 8 episodes to hell.
Sep 9, 2023 10:23 PM

Jan 2022
ParayBR said:

Did she even have romantic feelings for the MC? In all honesty, she would refer to him as her underlying/coworker. I think she likes the guy, but romance seems out of her realm of possibility. On a surface level, she seems too naive at understanding her her actions and implications behind them.

But I feel for the MC nothing worse than getting Work-zonedby the office, babe. In a strange way, I can see the show having the Mc get close with his childhood friend. This piss off Office Loli, making her realize her feelings for mc and go all in. Then again, I can't say I care for the main leads anymore. The side characters are the best part of the show at this point. Hopefully, the manager gets a happy ending or ends up with the mc sis maybe?
Sep 9, 2023 11:47 PM
Sep 2021
Nice episode as always had cute scenes and fan service and Shinozaki was going to propose to shiori but his plan was flopped by shiori.
Sep 10, 2023 2:30 AM

Feb 2014
How much money do I need to pay for a full-length episodic spin-off involving Magical Girl Shiorin?! XD

Putting that amusing fanservice aside, seeing both Takuma and Shiori hiding in the basement storage room in an attempt to avoid being seen by a sickly sweet couple snogging at each other did lead to plenty of entertaining moments, considering the positions that they're in. I'm not surprised that either of them struggled to sleep that night!

I do applaud Takuma for having the courage to ask Shiori to the rooftop, but it sadly didn't lead to the scenario that I was hoping would happen, probably due to the sickly sweet couple from earlier putting that plan on ice. Maybe it'll happen with 3 episodes left, who knows, but I damn well hope it does, since Takuma and Shiori do make for a nice and wholesome couple.
Sep 10, 2023 3:08 AM

Jun 2021
He got rejected before even got to confess. I was right to not expect anything.
Sep 10, 2023 4:13 AM
Jun 2022
I've rated this episode pretty good but man I got really pissed off in the end.I know this is an anime and all but still man , I can't control my heart , I hated this episode because shiori loved him too but because she thought both of them would end up like that couple she broke his heart (well not exactly but if something like that happened with me then yeah I would've become really sad ) . I guess if the anime is going to be even a little bit realistic then I doubt he is ever gonna confess to shiori now so unless she realises what she did and she is in love with him too , things aren't looking well.
Sep 10, 2023 12:10 PM

Mar 2014
It's tiring to see not making progress because they prefer to be funny (even though most the jokes are garbage)
Sep 10, 2023 3:11 PM
May 2020
why do it like that man? I don't know if it has to do with personal experiences or so but this episode ended in such a bad note, my dude, why ruin the romance like that for a 1 time joke, i really don't know what they were thinking, gotta keep watching but if the next one continue on this, probably is not worth to keep watching.
Sep 10, 2023 4:06 PM

Mar 2023
she just fumbled the bag at the end. idk how my boy is gonna recover from that...
My Candys!

Sep 10, 2023 5:35 PM
Feb 2015
lol yuri-tan and yoshida-tan were crazy it's no wonder why yoshida got reassigned 😂
This is why you keep your personal life out of your work life because it can obviously affect your job performance
I guess like if your workplace is okay with it you can have your thing together, so long as you don't let it affect your job and I guess because the main two have no experience of being in a relationship, it's no wonder why they're getting different ideas in their head and tbh it's not really a good message tbh :')
But if shiori really does think being in a relationship will make people go all ooey gooey like that then yeh, she ain't ready to be in a relationship
Sep 11, 2023 3:25 AM

Jun 2019
Wow, the story will just end here? Boy got rejected.
Sep 11, 2023 3:38 AM
Dec 2021
Calm down people, there's still 3 episodes left, there is plenty of time for her to change her mind.
Sep 11, 2023 4:05 AM
Jun 2017
office romance... hahaha...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

62 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 1, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

32 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 1, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

36 by Treyv0n »»
May 22, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

44 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 27, 11:04 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

42 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 23, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.