Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
5Loved it!
47.0%
4Liked it!
37.5%
3It was OK
11.8%
2Disliked it
2.3%
1Hated it
1.4%
Average 4.3
736 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 13, 2023 9:39 AM

Nov 2011
This show plays a like game, even with some of the otome game interfaces, controllers, etc.

Even despite everything, Shihono keeps a positive energy and I think it's one of the strongest aspects of her character. Oh and Fiene is a badass, especially in game as a fighter. Those stats are no joke. 
Jan 13, 2023 10:36 AM

Apr 2014
Kobayashi: Lise-tan KAWAIIIIII!!!!!!!
Me: Couldn't agree more

This is the reason why tsundere anime characters are the best.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 13, 2023 10:55 AM
Sep 2015
Oh I wish every anime has audio commentary like this, there'd be less war and more love.
So there's already a route where no one dies but (reverse) harem ending is not a cup of their tea so they're trying to forge a new path where everyone has their own separated lover?
So by God's favor mean the player can see a view from that character? I wish they could hear Endou/Kobayashi voices too, as of now only Sieg can hear voice of Gods.
Jan 13, 2023 11:02 AM

Feb 2019
3rd best show this season is back for another episode and what a cute one it was. I just love the concept of this show, it’s a really fresh take on the Otome/villainess trope. I wish more shows would do meta stuff like this.

I’m rooting for Endo so hard, my boy’s love for Kobayashi got him out here missing baseball to play VNs, that’s real.

Lieselotte is so damn adorable as well. I normally hate tsunderes but she’s been one of my faves so far.
Marinate1016Jan 13, 2023 11:05 AM
Jan 13, 2023 11:24 AM

Jan 2018
Liese and Bal both get favored at the same time. Almost like it's a bargain sale lol.
Jan 13, 2023 11:43 AM

Feb 2007
Did not expect to see Liese-tan as part of the harem ending as well. Nice! :D
Jan 13, 2023 11:50 AM

May 2018
god why is Liselotte sooo kawaii UwU tsun de rais is truly the best!
Jan 13, 2023 12:22 PM
Dec 2021
The animation can be a tinyyy bit wonky at times but other than that I like the story/idea and characters :)
Jan 13, 2023 12:29 PM

May 2015
Kawaiii. I like how prince also realises it more and more.

The part with Bal was kinda funny, but I doubt he'll end up with Fiene. There are too many guys to choose from.
Jan 13, 2023 12:43 PM

Jul 2022
This show has elevated so far ahead.

I'm loving the audio commentary, and even with only the two episodes, this right now is my top 10 otome game anime.
qkuseiJan 13, 2023 12:48 PM
Kek

Jan 13, 2023 2:38 PM

Jun 2013
I feel nothing but surprise
Jan 13, 2023 3:47 PM
May 2021
sorry to ask on a discussion for episode 2, but where can you stream this show?
Jan 13, 2023 3:54 PM

Sep 2007
tsun da rais SAIKOOOO!

LOL, Siegwald's reactions to the commentary continues to be highly amusing.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jan 13, 2023 4:06 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
More of actually deconstructing the tsundere archetype and disabling her character from the core. This has actually been refreshing to see and is what I think a lot of people deep down have wanted to see for so long. 

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 13, 2023 5:42 PM

Mar 2018
High key, Kobayashi is recommending Endo to play the game but is spoiling like every plot point lmao. 
Jan 13, 2023 6:54 PM

May 2015
Such a cute episode! Sucks that the Riefenstahl family seems to have such a bad ending in the majority of the routes. I'm glad Endou and Kobayashi are interfering with the plot! I don't know which development I liked more, finding out Fiene is lvl 99 and hardcore enough to re-attach her arm mid-battle, or Siegwald finally understanding what a tsundere is. This show is such a good concept that is being delivered excellently! 
Jan 13, 2023 7:05 PM
Aug 2021
So freaking adorable
Jan 13, 2023 7:11 PM
May 2022
liese so cute!!! Usually I kinda irritated when meet tsundere character, but not with her >,<

Hope Endo and Kobayashi can be together too in the end. they're made for each other
Jan 13, 2023 7:19 PM
Jul 2018
Kobayashi's older sister is a baddie, hope we see more of her.

It's cool how it plays out like a visual novel type of game for Endo and Kobayashi, but we get to see everything fully animated.

I love seeing Sieg and Liselotte fall in love! Lise is very sweet. She's actually so caring, it was really thoughtful of her to get that wand for Fiene.

This game controller looks ugly and clunky af though, why does Kobayashi hold it like that

Jan 13, 2023 7:21 PM
Jul 2018
pipikapikachuh said:
liese so cute!!! Usually I kinda irritated when meet tsundere character, but not with her >,<

Hope Endo and Kobayashi can be together too in the end. they're made for each other
Yess please! Imagine if Sieg tries to convince them to be together? I have a bad feeling they might end up messing things up in the game at some point, though... but I'm sure it will be a happy ending.
Jan 13, 2023 7:24 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It’s interesting seeing the lengths of what Kobayashi and Endo can do with their newfound 4th wall break powers, they straight up changed the perspective they’re seeing the game through and gave Lieselotte and Baldur blessings of the gods lol, I would almost be afraid to mess with the game but of course this show is lighthearted so thankfully our two gamers aren’t afraid to destroy the game lol.

And there were some amazing Lieselotte and Sieg moments again, I especially loved when Sieg embarrassed her in the cafeteria and then proceeded to push her even more lol, and the end bit was great as well where it began as a villainess moment but thanks to Endo and Kobayashi it became clear it was yet another display of tsundere goodness and Sieg seemed to realize the greatness himself lol. Fiene getting super strong out of nowhere seems weird and I’m betting it’s because of that actor we saw last episode, maybe he’s controlling her and he maxed all her stats off screen lol, this is pretty interesting.
Jan 13, 2023 7:57 PM

Jul 2017
ok, I'm fully on board with Liese being cute af, but they don't need to say it every 5 seconds lmao. Just show the cuteness, not blurt it out every time (or at least keep it to the more intimate moments)
Jan 13, 2023 8:02 PM
Apr 2020
i can't stop laughing at this scene lol
Jan 13, 2023 8:08 PM
Dec 2020
As far as otome game anime goes, I'm not an expert. I've watched maybe 3 or 4 anime of this kind before. BUT! This is shaping up to be my favourite by FAR. The way this anime plays with tropes while still staying true to its core idea is truly something special. No pretence, only good writing. To have the prospective pairings outlined to us in episode 2 was hands down my favourite thing in this episode. It just means that there's an actual endgame to look forward to that is not forced or contrived due to bad writing, and that every conflict that comes next has been firmly grounded as external rather than internal, which is important for a feel-good show like this. Now we know every danger they face they will have to face together, not just as a group, but as individual pairs, and grow stronger together as a result. And we get to enjoy the journey, rather than worry about the result, and when the climax arrives, we get to enjoy the grand finale that doesn't betray anyone's expectations, but rather leaves everyone with a smile on their faces. It's a brilliant setup if executed well. And I really hope they do it justice. For now it seems the writers know what they're doing, so I have very high hopes for the show going forward.
Jan 13, 2023 8:30 PM

May 2020
Not sure how Liese will feel knowing Seig's actually aware of her tsundere syndrome. Though again that's what makes her good, so I'd fancy more tsundere troupes coming.
Jan 13, 2023 9:05 PM
Sep 2022
namazuFish said:
sorry to ask on a discussion for episode 2, but where can you stream this show?

It’s streaming on HiDive
Jan 13, 2023 10:06 PM

Oct 2021
Wtf, is Fiene the actual isekai protagonist or something? How the hell she becomes a lv 99.

Anyway, the show is freaking cute holy shit.
Jan 13, 2023 10:59 PM
Aug 2020
TSUN DE RAIS VERY POWERFUL IN THIS EPISODE!
Jan 13, 2023 11:41 PM

Mar 2013
Wonderfully lovely and adorable...
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 14, 2023 12:25 AM

Nov 2009
Fiene's status being maxed out without Endo and Kobayashi knowing about it seems like a hint that someone else has been controlling her character (probably that actor guy in ep.1)

Still, that mean the actor and Endo and Kobayashi somehow share the same save file and never played at the same time (or maybe he played when Endo and Kobayashi switch to Liese POV??)
Jan 14, 2023 2:33 AM

Aug 2020
Marina2 said:
Fiene's status being maxed out without Endo and Kobayashi knowing about it seems like a hint that someone else has been controlling her character (probably that actor guy in ep.1)

Still, that mean the actor and Endo and Kobayashi somehow share the same save file and never played at the same time (or maybe he played when Endo and Kobayashi switch to Liese POV??)

Yeah, there is definitely some other person able to interact with the game, and to what end? Ally or enemy? 

Anyway, this episode was nice, and they almost had me when "Lise" destroyed that old wand, making the audience think she might have taken a turn for evil. 
Jan 14, 2023 3:22 AM

Sep 2010
I love how both Endo and Kobayashi are just like "We favor Baldur and Lieselotte!" This is all for a true happy ending!
And wow, Fiene is overpowered!

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Jan 14, 2023 5:24 AM

Oct 2016
Holy shit, Fiene reattached her severed arm and proceeded to beat up some hoodlums, that's metal as fuck. Call the ambulance, but not for me.

Tsun de rais is indeed a wonderful phenomenon Sieg.

I am really liking the show, it feels very unique to me to have the otome game actually be an otome game being played by real in-anime characters for an otome anime lmao, it's a cool concept. We're gonna get romance in the game and romance in the modern world as well.
Jan 14, 2023 6:19 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Kobayashi older sister is super hot and two more characters are being blessed with the Meta commentary. The main heroine has already has her stats maxed out and her magic skills are OP right now. I thought Lieselotte was going to do some Villainess things when she broke the main girls wand, but it turns out she was giving her a brand new magic wand. That was very kind of her for a Tsun de rais.
Jan 14, 2023 8:15 AM

Dec 2013
This show is too darn cute and sweet, Fiene is pretty badass, not even losing an arm stopped her.
Jan 14, 2023 9:15 AM

Dec 2016
Some time jumping / montage of the summer.  No sign of the actor character introduced in the first episode — wonder what and when his tie in will be. Everything still on the cutesy side, though I’m sure some conflict will be coming soon…
Jan 14, 2023 9:38 AM

Oct 2010
Swap Lise for Fiene in the reverse harem ending and we would basically have the same situation as "My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!". Well, except for only having one female character in the harem instead of multiple.
Jan 14, 2023 10:29 AM

Oct 2008
ED by Anna is like krage...its becoming really good!
anywayz looks like this is just playing games on the girl's house and not banging the girl on her house...LOLZ
3/5.

Jan 14, 2023 11:04 AM

Jan 2021
As much as I love Sieg and Liese, I want Kobayashi and Endou to be a couple too... they are absolutely perfect for each other!

The ending song is really good. I really like it.

And! Liese-tan is soooo cute! Kawaii!! (๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)ノ♡✧

Jan 14, 2023 2:01 PM

Apr 2015
episode flew by - enjoying it much more than I though I would
Jan 14, 2023 3:08 PM

Nov 2021
This show is way too cute, my face literally hurts from smiling during the whole episode. I'm gonna get diabetes
Jan 14, 2023 7:13 PM

Feb 2018
Is it just me, or does the controller look hella massive lmfao

That aside, it was a nice episode lol.

Edit: ah I see someone else has also thought the same lmfao
starflutter said:
Kobayashi's older sister is a baddie, hope we see more of her.

It's cool how it plays out like a visual novel type of game for Endo and Kobayashi, but we get to see everything fully animated.

I love seeing Sieg and Liselotte fall in love! Lise is very sweet. She's actually so caring, it was really thoughtful of her to get that wand for Fiene.

This game controller looks ugly and clunky af though, why does Kobayashi hold it like that
PenguinuJan 14, 2023 7:18 PM

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jan 14, 2023 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
@Penguinu yes it's seriously the freaking ugliest game controller ever lmao
Jan 15, 2023 12:38 AM
Oct 2019
Damn why Kobayashi keep spoiling stuff to Endo.. lol

Fiene lv 99? probably has to do with the actor from episode 1?
interesting, are they playing the same save file? that would be crazy.
Jan 15, 2023 7:15 AM
Nov 2020
If the random actor in episode 1 was playing on the same save file and he maxed out Fiene, then I wonder what his role is gonna be. Would he be an ally, enemy, or have a completely different agenda? I feel like a villain needs to be established because making everyone happy so the Witch of Yore doesn't possess them would be way too easy and anticlimactic of an ending. There has to be a massive catch to just allowing Endo and Kobayashi to literally speak to the characters and guide them.
Jan 15, 2023 7:37 AM

Jun 2017
Funniest show of the season for me. So much fun.
Signature.
Jan 15, 2023 7:44 AM

Jul 2017
Decent OST...

The summer break finds Endo going to Kobayashi's house to continue the game's commentary, whilst divulging the game lines they've played before, and trying to save everyone from death to achieve the happy ending. As expected, Sieg following the commentary, only to get Lieselotte favoured by the gods to earn everyone's praise from Kobayashi, and Baldur from Endo because his time is short and must protect Fiene from evil. While this notion is not exactly wrong, this is a good step forward.

Only one more character to go through, and that is Artur Richter, then the character roster is complete. Fiene herself being maxed out, she can face evil anytime. And as for Lieselotte, she's just watching everything from afar and exacting her villainess behavior, with the "tsun de rais" following of the wand that she made for her.

Alright, just going it slow...
Jan 16, 2023 12:18 AM
Jun 2012
I've enjoyed all the Villainess shows but this one just isn't doing it for me. The commentary aspect ruins it so I think I'll just drop it here.
Jan 16, 2023 6:39 AM

Nov 2013

there's the sister with a sexy dress lol
their names are so similar (Shihono/Chiyono), it must be hard to call them when together

wtf, this game likes to kill all the main characters huh? geez, don't make me play it :D

that happy ending tho, even Liese falls for Fiene, cute haha wonder how they managed to make her join them, since Liese never gets to express her feelings

what do you mean, save Bal? if Liese doesn't turn dark, then no one dies, right? no one else needs saving lol unless there's going to be an enemy that takes her place...
i guess they said the same thing right after, ok :v

lol Liese sounds mad when he touches her, but in the inside she is actually happy
that doesn't change the fact that everyone heard her screaming at the prince like that, if not for our duo, this could have ended badly already lol

that being said, he went right back to the attack with the "so you wouldn't mind if we were alone?" which left her red as a tomato, poor girl can't catch a break haha

did Kobayashi just turn Liese into the main character just so she could watch over her as well? interesting :D
everyone clapping her and calling her future queen, that's bound to leave her happy since that's her goal, how cute

now Endo gave his blessing to Bal, and made him Fiene guard, meanwhile Liese thought her job was the same, i don't think that was the plan they had for her LOL they even made fun of the prince and told him to train

the priest guy appeared, and he seems to have fun teasing the prince about his double girlfriends lol
i doubt Fiene, the supposed main girl of the game, would actually go to the church and leave the school, but sure...

wow wow wow, careful with that sword, are you trying to kill the girl you're supposed to protect, wtf lmao
Fiene easily destroys both the guys, they did say she is bad at magic attacks, but i guess she just using a speed boost and a strengh magic on her fists, which is different from aiming a fireball

wait, why is she max level? what a cheater lol
maybe it's one of those games where you keep the stats but can keep playing from the start until you get all the endings, and i guess Kobayashi played that game many times

yay there's best girl, stalking the prince <3

lmao the way she treated both the priest and Fiene, but in the end she just wanted to give Fiene a present, how cute, this is trully a "tsun de rais"
i like how even the other guys could see her tsundere act this time, since it was obvious the wand was made for Fiene on purpose

now that the prince knows the truth, Liese will always turn red in every encounter , the way she ran away, my heart

yep, this is still my favorite this season, hopefully it will continue to be that way until the end
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

96 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 8, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2023

42 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 8, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2023

48 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 8, 7:58 AM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2023

30 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 8, 4:22 AM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2023

33 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 8, 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.