3It was OK
11.0%
2Disliked it
1.8%
1Hated it
2.0%
Average 4.4
1,843 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Komi in a maid outfit at the school festival for the finale. What a blessing and her reactions are gold as usual.

Got some cute dancing segments too. I think it was a wonderful way to celebrate the anime in the end with all the cast together in one place. Giving Komi a mic to sing in front of a crowd is probably one of the most hilarious thing I've seen in the show.

Can't wait for Spring 2022 for the second season!

Jun 2019
Lots of stuff happened at the cultural festival. It was nice seeing them having fun with different kinds of things. Komi-san with glasses was looking so mature. LOL. Also, man Tadano looks adorable in that aid outfit. The dance between those two was sweet as well but as usual, something happens. They also went to a Karaoke. OP at the end was a nice finish. Adorable show, adorable characters, at least most of them are.

All I have to say about this show is we've actually waited so long for this adaptation and boy was it worth it to wait. OLM did an amazing job with this adaptation. I didn't know how they were going to do it but they absolutely nailed it. Animation, OST, character designs and everything was just beautiful. VA's did an amazing job as well. Props to all the people who worked on it. As for the second season, it is already in production for April 2022. So, it's not a long wait.
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice continuation of the school festival, Komi cat maid is definitely the best, I'm not a fan of glasses + hair tied like that but why not (and lol the haunted house with Komi little screams XD) the dance part was also pretty good and then the karaoke was to expect, but komi got 0 point because she couldn't sing :( though she's still taking the heart of everyone

Overall that was just absolutely great, I didn't expect the adaptation to be that good actually but OLM did a great job for the animation and the direction is just a step higher, it looks way better than your average slice of life, not to mention all the original characters and their personalities, just loved everything about it and I can't wait to see the 2nd season soon, 9/10

Jul 2017
Itan High School's cutural festival continues as usual...

And Class 1-1's maid cafe with the maid cosplay is all the rage thanks to Komi. I must say that Najimi is such a money mule of a dreamer LOLS.

Bringing Komi to see around the school with the different themes from the haunted house to the rooftop confession, damn that must be an experience for her. The rooftop confession though, when you bring the Class 1-1 shenanigans, they REALLY made FULL use of it to proclaim their love for the silent and shy Komi. Najimi is on a roll to use Komi for promotion...and even one sight of her is enough to take the ENTIRE school by storm. Najimi got the short end of the stick for self-mediation LOLS.

But enough about that, the festivites go as normal, and Komi being casually dragged around by Big Sis Onamine, Otori and Chadano-onee- chan is a nice sight to see. Najimi definitely deserved all the prop for losing 1st place, but Komi definitely had fun. The dance party though, everyone wants to dance with Komi, but Chadano had his first chances with her that was all the more sweet...if not for Najimi's interference.

The after-party celebration, and Najimi continues to be a jerk while everyone got their chance to sing...the nervousness grows as her turn draws closer, and she's elegant even if she couldn't produce a single sound. Tadano's song is actually a reference to a Bump of Chicken song "Tentai Kansaku" but all that matters is Komi actually paying attention to him while everyone just didn't listen as per usual.

TO BE CONTINUED...in Spring 2022. This adaptation was just god-like, leaps and bounds beyond the manga, OLM really did a great job to elevate Tomohito Oda's famed work.
KANLen09Dec 23, 2021 7:37 AM
Dec 22, 2021 7:32 AM

Oct 2017
Komi san doesn't need to sing to show her lovely voice, we can have Kaguya sing instead of her.

A really good adaptation of the manga, a few things could have been better but this is pretty much as good as an anime adaptation can get.

Looking forward to season 2 in spring.
Dec 22, 2021 7:38 AM
Jul 2017
Two things =
- Tadano having his heart throbbed for the first time, indicating he's fall in love with Komi. But ofc, we know Tadano would deny it because of his past trauma. And this is gonna keep going if no one could address his flaw (denying his feelings fully and fully consider others feelings) and give him a push that he needed to change.
- There are many original frame/scene that didn't exist on the manga. And, they did amazing job with these adition.

Okay, what a ride for the anime. Thank you OLM for keep faithful to the source and elevate it higher. See you all on April next year.
Dec 22, 2021 8:02 AM

Jul 2017
Will say, one of the better episodes to close out this part despite me losing a lot of interest in it quickly as a series. Definitely was a colorful experience with making some memories there.

Overall, I wasn't a fan of this series and the side characters and style of comedy in particular, and some of the humor didn't translate that well too to anime form since the series feels much more fitting as a manga in comparison, compared to like Kaguya-sama which feels like it could easily work in both ways. It's still a good adaptation of the manga, but sometimes, a series just works a lot better in a certain medium regardless of how well adapted the others are.

But it was a cool feeling in a way to see a manga series like this get an anime given how early I knew and read this manga when I was new to the whole medium nearly 5 years ago. Same went for Horimiya too and even that got an anime at the start of this year, so the nostalgia's definitely there, even if both didn't end up being that good for me by the end. At least Komi had a decent ending and is getting a 2nd season/part down the line in 2022. Also, credits to OLM for doing a good job with the animation in general for this series, it ain't the best I've seen this season or year but it's clear that they gave a shit about the quality they were producing as an adaptation and it shows for the most part.
Dec 22, 2021 8:06 AM

May 2020
Even Tadano couldn't resist anymore having Komi-san in glasses before him. Well this wasn't the end, as he got an opportunity of a lifetime getting a dance with Komi, but hey they got interrupted from Najimi. Still getting a chance is what really counts, so you still did scored a victory Tadano. But wait what Komi's doing in a Karaoke lmao. Still can say they had a blast with all that cultural festival stuff and even everything after that.

Too glad that this adaptation turned out to be way more of what I've been expecting. It sure delivered after all those years of keeping everyone waiting. Also a sequel's waiting for us just 3 months from now, can't get anymore excited for Spring next year.
Dec 22, 2021 9:19 AM
Apr 2020
Did the sub of this episode come out? I can’t find it anywhere. I thought these episodes came out on Thursdays
Dec 22, 2021 10:12 AM
May 2021
How many chapters did this season cover?
Dec 22, 2021 10:13 AM

Nov 2019
Oh fuck off, not a Christmas episode. Damn, OLM.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Dec 22, 2021 10:40 AM

Dec 2010
Komi-san and her never-ending shtick of not being able to talk is a bit annoying, but the anime studio really did well in adapting this story. I liked seeing an anime filled to the brim with tropes after such a long time. Definitely gonna watch the next season/cour.
Dec 22, 2021 10:50 AM

Mar 2016
Komi-san was one of the most anticipated adaptations in recent memory which follows other highly anticipated titles such as Nagatoro as a slice-of-life show set in a similarly quirky setting, that is their own respective high school. It sure has been quite a fun experience watching this show, and while some chapters are either rushed or skipped when adapted into the anime, it's still coherent without any jarring narrative issue. Needless to say, the characters' relationship is just as good as I remembered it since I read the manga.

However, there lay one undeniable fact that can be underlined, that is the higher-than-usual numbers of side characters that have starred their own portions of the episodes. Komi-san is a huge series with a ton of distinct characters, they each are compelling in their own quirky way, unfortunately, all these meant that a short 12-episodes long season would not be able to properly cover even a portion of the side characters, not to mention that the ones that have already been introduced so far have only really just been introduced, nothing more. This is the main issue as to why some might find the side characters as overly focused on despite them feeling 'bland' when in actuality, it's just a matter of the shortage of time.

All that aside, I do not particularly like how many of this class' students blindly simp on Komi without much thought, which is why...

In terms of animation, OST, characters, and the adapted story, it's all done excellently, I particularly am glad that the same artistic style that the manga is drawn with are completely animated faithfully, nothing seems amiss aside the fact that some may not find the overly disproportionate lips be tolerable, still, that's nothing for me to worry about, I enjoyed the show and the OP at the end captures the joyous feeling I had upon completing it.
Dec 22, 2021 1:40 PM
Sep 2021
Idk where to watch it so no opinion (my illegal website I used hasn’t finished translating)
Dec 22, 2021 4:04 PM
Jul 2021
The school vibe in this episode is sooo nice!
Dec 22, 2021 5:14 PM

Jul 2011
Yamai as always truthful about Komi-san.

Tag with Makeru looks like a fun activity.

Great ending with everyone singing.
Dec 22, 2021 5:39 PM

Dec 2013
Loved every second of the show, it is hard to pick my favorite characters but I my top 3 were, Makeru - Nakanaka and Najimi, I was pretty sad to know this was the final episode but hopefully we have season 2 to look forward to, not so far away either.
Dec 22, 2021 8:39 PM
Oct 2021
Loved it, loved it, loved all of it.
Najimi's definitely my fav character from this arc of the series. She might be a jerk, but it's partly because of him that Komi-san got that far with her communication improvements.

And finally watching Tadano singing. Just as magical as I'd imagined back then.

It had a really high bar when it was announced, and managed to fulfill the expectations. It was definitely a 10/10 and left me for the need of more.

Can't wait for April, I hope the next Op and Ed themes live up to these ones. This just made my whole year. Thanks, everyone involved that probably won't ever see this.

Dec 22, 2021 8:44 PM

Jul 2016
Pretty nice continuation of the Cultural Festival chapters. Najimi went far and beyond to advertise the maid cafe but unfortunately, the directives didn't end up approving on his methods. Too big brain for them, I guess.
On the other hand, Tadano managed to have a little dance with Komi and they both shared another moment at the karaoke. I swear, these two look so damn adorable.

Overall, this show ended up being a pretty wholesome experience and in that regard, I'm glad OLM decided to put an extra effort in this SoL adaptation. I can easily say the people working on this project really enjoyed what they were doing. Visuals, animation, direction, voice acting, BGM, OP/ED, etc. All pretty good aspects in my opinion.

8/10 - What? Second season in just 3 months? Let's go!
Dec 22, 2021 9:54 PM

May 2019
blondedzero said:
Did the sub of this episode come out? I can’t find it anywhere. I thought these episodes came out on Thursdays

SwiftCracker said:
Idk where to watch it so no opinion (my illegal website I used hasn’t finished translating)

As far as I know, you can watch it raw while reading along with the manga. It actually helps that way for me since not only do you learn new vocabulary words (unless you're fairly fluent) you also brush up on old ones. It's only like a temporary solution until the actual sub is released.

ShadowkillZ_ said:
All that aside, I do not particularly like how many of this class' students blindly simp on Komi without much thought, which is why...

Yeah, I hated that as well for this first season; it felt so infuriating just to see a good portion of Class 1-1 simp for Komi-san just because she looked good (among other things), praises her for literally anything she did & is backed up by Yamai. In my opinion, it felt almost of a repeat of Kanojo Okarishimasu. However, I'm hopeful for what they will adapt for the next season won't be as bad, considering how the manga is going currently.
NekOniiChanDec 22, 2021 10:14 PM
Dec 22, 2021 11:13 PM
Sep 2021
The truth is, I am not very critical of these issues.
but I loved this episode, seeing Komi in a maid outfit is a plus +.

Along with Tadano dressing as a maid too

In conclusion, it was a good caption and they fixed a part of the manga that if it had appeared in the anime, the truth would have cried.

The only bad thing about this is when they flatter Komi san nonsense, I feel very sorry for Tadano who is always ignored by his companions
Dec 23, 2021 1:19 AM

Sep 2020
Honestly, this was better than I thought and it was pretty enjoyable to laugh as well as gave a few laughs. Can't wait for the next season
Dec 23, 2021 1:43 AM
Aug 2021
You would have to be really gutsy to confess like that in front of everyone. Imagine getting rejected in front of everyone that would be the most embarrassing thing everXD Tadano's right that was too much pressure on Komi.
Aw man I was expecting them to dance!
Osana gets a little too greedy for money(she may have even got down the hostess part it was good that they stopped her lol). Poor Tadano no one except Komi listened to him sing.

That was quite fun! Looking forward to o even more of those wholesome moments between Komi and Tadano and I hope that the rest of the cast also gets some development along the way.
Dec 23, 2021 1:47 AM

Apr 2021
Whoa time just flies by lol....thats the first thing that comes to mind after completing these seasonals....Welp the culture festival's over and class 1-1 won.....after that the group goes in for a karaoke session.....Man this episode was really fun....a really nice way to conclude the season....The Op Ed and other Ost's were real good.....I had an amazing time watching this show....as a manga fan I know the anime skipped a few chapters but hey overall the season was really good :)
Season 2's coming spring 2022!!!! hype! hype! hype!!!!
Dec 23, 2021 2:40 AM
Apr 2016
DarkDooM2 said:
Komi-san and her never-ending shtick of not being able to talk is a bit annoying, but the anime studio really did well in adapting this story. I liked seeing an anime filled to the brim with tropes after such a long time. Definitely gonna watch the next season/cour.

I think you need to stop looking at it as a "shtick" then you might not be annoyed lol. It is a legitimate disorder after all. Though the anime isn't very vibrant with the disorder side of it since it's a wholesome anime, I can understand how you've come to feel that way.

That aside, does anyone know what Komi wrote on her notepad at the end of the episode, when she was on her bed?
JustAnotherWeebsDec 23, 2021 2:44 AM
Dec 23, 2021 2:42 AM
Apr 2016
SwiftCracker said:

9anime has all the episodes english translated. Unless you meant dubbed. Netflix also streams this btw, though they're two weeks behind.
Dec 23, 2021 2:45 AM

Nov 2011
They did the school festival very well and the karaoke part was perfect.
Tadano embarrassed no one was listening expect Komi...my heart <3

I loved the adaptation easy 10/10

Hyped for April

JustAnotherWeebs said:
DarkDooM2 said:

I think you need to stop looking at it as a "shtick" then you might not be annoyed lol. It is a legitimate disorder after all. Though the anime isn't very vibrant with the disorder side of it since it's a wholesome anime, I can understand how you've come to feel that way.

That aside, does anyone know what Komi wrote on her notepad at the end of the episode, when she was on her bed?

It was the list of her friends she has made so far.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 23, 2021 3:48 AM
Jun 2020
School festival with Komi-san on a maid outfit is such a beautiful sight to see, exploiting that to roam around to gather more customers (Najimi's business prowess is scary lol). We got to hear Komi-san sing (not) and Yamai-san's antics really just amazing, well all of the characters antics is just so funny. Also the announcement at the end by Komi-san herself *chef kiss*

All I gotta say, this is such an amazing show. OLM did a pretty good job animation, OST's, the ambience itself is pretty cool, a whole silent scene in an anime is pretty awkward at times but not this one. Also thought that a series with a silent character will get boring real fast but this prove me wrong. idk anything about the series (manga) at first but after this, definitely gonna start reading Komi-san.
Hiruuu_Dec 23, 2021 4:04 AM
Dec 23, 2021 4:01 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
And we're now at the end of the road. In retrospect I guess I wasn't as much of a fan of this series as the next guy who was waiting for the adaptation or even as I was on the first 2 episodes. Still, I can apprecciate the staggering production behind it. From the very first frame onwards this looked film quality in terms of animation and music. In fact many of the jokes conveyed in that way really hit as the side panel appeared and their reaction set in.

Unfortunately I can't say the same about the characters themselves, especially regarding their overly exaggerated adoration towards Komi-san. We're talking "Rimuru-sama" in the Slime Diaries kind of levels, which was very annoying. What's more, the main issue that the series is trying to tackle, that being the communication disorder, ends up feeling more like a gag despite being explicitly described to be one in every episode. Some of the other disorder shown across the rest of the classmates had a similar kind of problem while others were just promptly introduced.

Maybe my expectations were too high to being with but I still had a pretty good time overall.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 23, 2021 4:31 AM

Feb 2021
NergalMHL said:
How many chapters did this season cover?

Idk about that, but chps 49 56 59 60 61 63 were skipped and 74 should be the next chp covered
Dec 23, 2021 4:35 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Komi-san looking like she was having a seizure shaking those maracas

Sigh. At best, it's just painfully mid. It looked like it was trying to be little more than a comedy. And that's fine, but the problem is that the humor rarely sticks the landing; for me at least. Like the scene in this episode where the winning class is revealed is pretty funny, but that's like one of the very few moments where the comedy actually worked imo. Maybe the comedy works in the manga, or maybe the manga had an entirely different approach, maybe there was some actual development of some sort of story. But as for this anime, well, none of it really worked.

If you TRY to like it, or just go in with a very open and accepting mind, of course it's not so bad. Or maybe just have a very low standard for humor. The problem is, we've had anime like Saiki K. where they nail their slapstick humor almost every time. In contrast, Komi-san takes kind of long to set up its jokes and the punchline doesn't really end up hitting that hard anyway.

Read a bunch of the reviews before watching this final episode. Most of them are positive reviews with high scores, but what most of them essentially end up saying is "It's good. I liked it" And that's fine. If you can find enjoyment out of any anime that's great. But to those of us who were looking for more, this anime just wasn't it chief. If you look at the more negative, low score reviews, you'll see that most of them analyze and delve a bit deeper into the roots of the problems plaguing Komi-san. There's a good show underneath, it's just being severely held back by various issues. And before you say that they should lighten up, stop being such a critic, and just turn their brain off and enjoy it for what it is, well, I'll just say that even if you do turn your brain off, it's still hard to enjoy. Even if I was dumb I think I'd still have a hard time to preoccupy myself with a plank of wood.

I for one wanted more quiet, more heartfelt moments. Like the scene at the end of this episode with komi-san alone in her room at night, clutching her notebook, as the narrator for the millionth time explains what her communication disorder was. But it was still a moment that kind of gets you in the feels, because she's being thankful that she was able to make friends at last (although the way she made friends were kind of BS, and like more than half of sad friends are freaking nuts). And if it intended only to be an all-out comedy, then sure, let it be comedy. Just be actually funny next time.

I rewatched the first episode just to remember how glorious this anime was for but a fleeting moment.

For now, going to leave it at a 3/10. I'm glad most of you enjoyed this series. I wanted to, and expected to like this as well. But now I'm speaking for all those that didn't. I will still be watching season 2 though, in hopes that it can be something more.

Edit: Just to be clear, if this is pretty much how the manga is, then I have no right to complain other than maybe wishing OLM could've tweak it to be a bit better. But if the manga holds some form of a story (perhaps focusing more on Komi-san's journey on learning to speak again) that this anime held out on, then that might be a cause for concern. We should really see what the opinions from the manga readers are on this anime.
BetaMaleUltraDec 23, 2021 4:42 AM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 23, 2021 4:35 AM
May 2021
What a wholesome last episode, imo a solid 8/10 for komi-san :D can’t wait for Spring 2022!!
Dec 23, 2021 4:39 AM

Dec 2020
"p..plea..se.. look.. for..ward to it" AND THE CROWD CHEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was a really fun show to watch, im looking forward for the s2 in spring 2022!!!
Dec 23, 2021 4:53 AM
Aug 2021
This has been a great ride, with ep12 as well as ep1 being the strongest episodes in this season. The adaptation is faithful yet creative, and there really is a certain amount of effort that can be seen clearly. Very chill sol and gag comedy anime.
Musics in this episode : the jazz ballad for the dance, and the karaoke songs.
Super hyped for s2. More characters and escalated stories, possibly more hints towards romance.
Dec 23, 2021 5:29 AM

Jul 2021
It was a good last episode!
Najimi made a money factory, however they lost first place for the same reason, but at least they had a lot of fun.
For those who don't know, the second season has already been announced and will take place in the spring season of next year.
asdasdsadad
Dec 23, 2021 5:35 AM

Jun 2021
This episode was a nice way of putting an end to the season. Everyone seemed to have fun, and although not many were paying attention to Tadano's singing, the one person that we all wanted to pay attention, Komi-san, did listen closely.

I really am looking forward to the second season. I want to see how each character develops (something I kind of missed this season) and know if they'll grow closer to each other. This has definitely been the anime of the season for me.
Dec 23, 2021 5:54 AM
Mar 2021
I was the only one who got a 3/2 Bunny Girl reference
This ep was full of references

Komi-San is an awesome 9/10 anime
Dec 23, 2021 6:37 AM

Aug 2020
I'm crying. That was a very good ending. I enjoyed the 3 month journey, watching Komi-san every week is so fun! And season 2 is already confirmed, I'm just so happy for this show.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 23, 2021 7:10 AM

Mar 2021
Okay, I gotta admit, the way they ended the season with them singing and then playing the OP is beautiful! What an amazing adaptation.

I love the moments between Komi and Tadano. And Najimi is fun from time to time

Too bad I really dislike most of the side characters and the way Komi is treated.

Dec 23, 2021 7:24 AM

Jan 2013
Very weak. Is this really what people consider good nowadays...
Dec 23, 2021 7:30 AM
Nov 2019
to much cusing,but i liked the hunter x hunter refrence
Dec 23, 2021 7:42 AM

Sep 2020
Chadano the goat! Put some respect on his name, he went off on that song!

𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. - 𝑅𝑒𝒾 𝒦𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶𝓂𝒶

Dec 23, 2021 8:03 AM
Oct 2019
What an missed opportunity to not have a Christmas Episode right?
But School Festival Maid Cafe is still good though.

CHADano asking Komi-san to Dance, my boy...

Ahh Karaoke time, i missed it so much.
Because of pandemic it's still closed here.

Overall fun and entertaining First Season
7/10

April 2022 is sooner that you thought.
Glad we got Season 2 this fast.
Dec 23, 2021 8:26 AM
May 2021
What chapter does the anime end at?
Dec 23, 2021 8:38 AM
May 2021
The out loud confession scenes reminded me of the time Sakuta publicly confessed his love for Mai to the entire school out loud.
Dec 23, 2021 8:46 AM
Aug 2020
I think Komi-san is the best of the year in it's gender. I'm so hyped to watch a season 2 and read the manga. Excellent animations, gold comedy and well paced story telling; everything you can ask for a good slife of life show.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone !!
Dec 23, 2021 8:53 AM
Apr 2020
What did Komi write in her notebook in the final scene? Didn't get to see a translation
Dec 23, 2021 9:04 AM
Jul 2021
Wow Najimi pissed me off 😡. What a disappointment, Najimi is usually so accommodating for those two but they FINALLY get a chance to have a legit moment together and you gotta fuck it up by jumping in which let all the other clowns get involved too. I know nothing real is going to happen for a LONG time at this damn pace but at least let them have a damn dance. At least let them have 2 minutes without the goon squad.

Also Tadano for someone who doesn't want to stand out and just in general has GIGANTIC balls. There is no way on hell I would dress like a woman in high school with stockings and everything. Especially in an age where people have cell phones and cameras everywhere 😩
DKDiabloLichtDec 23, 2021 9:11 AM
Dec 23, 2021 9:04 AM

Feb 2020
Yup definitely the best anime comedy i've seen so far and it would be my first ever 10/10 comedy anime after 11 years watching anime cuz my standar comedy anime always reached 9* if its good, thats the limit for most of them but this one break the Cherry. The OP was fucking banger and the characters is fun to watched especially Najimi he/she definitely one of the best supporting anime character I ever seen in the anime genre like this.
Dec 23, 2021 9:32 AM
Mar 2021
Najimi is a force of nature that can't be stopped... unless you're the homeroom teacher lol.
This was really a wonderful wholesome and crazy show, truly a must watch for anybody who has eyes :v anyways the only takeaway is yamai.. she's f-ing crazy - says and does the most questionable things.. woulnd't mind if she's killed off in the next season lol

10/10 (april is just 4 months away)
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

93 by SolalAnime »»
Jul 29, 6:19 AM

» This show is an absolute disgrace at representing social anxiety ( 1 2 )

Fischer77 - Apr 26

67 by JizzyHitler »»
Jul 27, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2021

121 by mal-Ghifari451 »»
Jul 9, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

97 by Azurosa »»
Jun 19, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Oct 6, 2021

362 by FlexDaddy24 »»
Jun 13, 2:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.