3It was OK
20.4%
2Disliked it
3.7%
1Hated it
5.6%
Average 3.9
54 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2019 8:21 AM

Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Author: Let's take baseball.... and use it for hunting ! Brilliant !

Honestly that scene made me giggle.
Jun 28, 2019 9:33 AM

Aug 2009
tbf they did manage to make it work lol
Jun 28, 2019 1:34 PM
Phantom Thief

Jan 2012
10/10 did cry.
Man i really wanted then to stay with him and give him love
He was just a lonely boyo
Jun 29, 2019 1:55 AM

Nov 2018
Wait! a good episode?
Jesus guy is the most interesting character so far, and I wouldn't mind if he got with Hana, since they're both nice people.
The dancer girl died in a beautiful way, and I loved that Jesus guy has a pack of dogs, so funny that they bark when he calls them by name
Jun 29, 2019 4:34 PM
Nov 2015
Rage_Beat06 said:
10/10 did cry.
Rage_Beat06 said:
10/10 did cry.
wow you realy cryed ? i did not cryed tho but now i will :)
Jul 3, 2019 7:25 PM
Phantom Thief

Jan 2012
Audinga23 said:
Rage_Beat06 said:
10/10 did cry.
Rage_Beat06 said:
10/10 did cry.

ya, im a crybaby....
human and animal relationships get to me, because its the animal placing its trust in the human....
Jul 3, 2019 7:51 PM
Nov 2015
[quote=Rage_Beat06 message=57902132]
Audinga23 said:
Rage_Beat06 said:
10/10 did cry.
Rage_Beat06 said:
10/10 did cry.

ya, im a crybaby....
human and animal relationships get to me, because its the animal placing its trust in the human....
[/q
Rage_Beat06 said:
Audinga23 said:

ya, im a crybaby....
ok you have a point here :)
Jul 4, 2019 1:05 PM
Jan 2011
That's why each group should have backup. In case they get wiped out.
Jul 8, 2019 8:02 PM
Aug 2014
what happened to the dancing girl? she just disappeared im assuming she ran maybe?
Jul 11, 2019 2:15 AM

May 2015
Jesus fell in love with Hana.
This post apocalyptic world is already messed up, why put a love a triangle in it ffs?
I don't want my boy Jesus to suffer. At least he has his dogs to support him when he gets rejected.
Jul 14, 2019 11:14 AM
Aug 2011
You fucking fuckety steaming pile of fuck. I'm angry at animation good job you fucks.

Storytelling can be very impactful depending on the way certain events are arranged. Sure you can re-arrange events to fit your vision of what you think is good but in this case it failed and it took away any poignant impact along with its failure.

You see, it was supposed to be that you are presented with an unassuming young man and his 2 other teammates. Remember we aren't necessarily given a scale into how long each team has been awake for. Which we already learned that Team Autumn has been roaming the land far longer than the Summer/Spring teams.

The beauty in showing the backstory of those three I mentioned earlier FIRST, is the author can provide a sense that their experiences were fairly recent and perhaps this all happened somewhere further away from the rest.

That is until finally you see this raggedy man and his dogs helping out Arashi from the water.
The more savvy among you might have pieced that this man is the same young man from Team Winter but I think for a lot of us that wasn't the case. His unkempt appearance is not particularly distinguishable as someone you should recognize.
When it is revealed that he is in fact the same person you are hit with extra emotional weight. Your mind supplying thoughts of '...he actually survived by himself for 15 years'. Personally it hit me like a wave. My thoughts reeling of: 'It's possible to survive more than a decade and who knows what other information he has about this unknown place. and how painfully lonely that must have been.'

As opposed to the shit that was supplied here:
first an unknown unkempt man appears
now watch and we'll tell you why he's that way

Oh and the visuals still look like a dog got sick from both ends and it went all over the carpet. Only adding insult to injury.
Speechless.
standJul 15, 2019 12:58 PM
Jul 15, 2019 1:35 PM

Jul 2015
Damn best episode so far, for his friend to die in an attack of a tigre, and the girl to die by commiting suicide by dancing in the ice cold weather. That guy survived 15 years? wonder how he kept track of time. Gotta give him props for leading an army of wolves and not killing himself.

Aug 7, 2019 12:26 PM

Jul 2015
Aaaaw God, this is the best episode so far.
Oct 3, 2019 1:36 AM

Nov 2013
Baseball hunters and suicide by dancing around are beyond stupid. But this is anime so i'm totally ok with it.
Jesus x Hana = instant ship.
GvendolineOct 3, 2019 1:56 AM
Nov 26, 2019 7:55 PM
Aug 2012
Woah! this epsidoe has been the best one so far for me! this wolf guys character seemes to be one hell of a character as far as I can see, I can't wait to learn more about him.
Apr 10, 2020 11:33 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
So First of all ...

AM I really the ONLY ONE that wonds WHY TF there are DINOSAURS!? Ôo Like .... WHAT? xD Are you kidding me? xD

Then ... doggo dude got me. I almost cried ... like for real, I was almost crying into my steak in front of me D: (I am hungry dont ask)

Love triangle? Is this some kind of reverse harem? But I would ship those two. Depression guy seems nice, but I like this one more :D
But they surly will make die doggo boy, bcs it's the first char I really like -_-
And If they touch the dogs ... omg x_x

Mar 20, 2021 5:40 PM
Oct 2014
Ok, so i figured out that the pitcher guy would be the lone survivor as soon as it helped the dog, and that the batter had died and he was just imagining him being there i figured right away (didn't expect him to project him onto the dog though).

But, i don't understand why she decided to turn herself into a human popsicle, like, what? Not enough clothes to keep both warm? Ridiculous, they could've huddled up to keep each other warm. I didn't see any motive for her to suicide, one of the guys died? Let's patch up the surviving one and then give up.... it just felt so random. Other than that, great episode!
Jun 20, 2022 11:14 AM

Sep 2020
Least bad episode so far.
Oct 13, 2022 1:01 AM
Feb 2022
agree the dino thing is just silly, and i wasnt as thrilled about this ep as everyone else here. didnt dislike it tho
Oct 31, 2023 7:34 PM

Mar 2012
wait, we're gonna have a live triangle post end of the world where one of the guys is a long lost ex and the ither one is jesus christ of the dogs??

even if this sounds insane, this episode was a little better than the previous ones.
Jun 18, 9:37 AM

Nov 2012
it's not perfect by any means but I think I like this anime so far, if the adaptation is as bad as everyone says it is then I really need to read the manga lol
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Samu-tan - Jun 28, 2019

55 by JVskunkape »»
Jun 19, 11:34 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 11 Discussion

Samu-tan - Jun 28, 2019

18 by JVskunkape »»
Jun 19, 11:11 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 10 Discussion

Samu-tan - Jun 28, 2019

16 by JVskunkape »»
Jun 19, 10:27 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 1 Discussion

Samu-tan - Jun 28, 2019

44 by JVskunkape »»
Jun 18, 5:59 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 4 Discussion

Hatsuyuki - Jun 28, 2019

15 by Fibyu »»
Apr 14, 5:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.