Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2019 12:30 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was actually feeling sorry for Ango, but then he started to rape Hana, welp what an asshole. I wonder how the show will rush to its end.
Jun 28, 2019 3:23 PM
Phantom Thief

Jan 2012
lol,
finally some interesting characters again...

Jun 29, 2019 8:47 AM

Nov 2018
I agree with Semimaru, I think he and Natsu would be a better pair, he makes her more likable. Arashi has zero personality, and he stabbed someone near the heart in high school, what the helll
Jun 30, 2019 5:23 AM
Nov 2015
waterfall scene and dialogue after was nice ..kinda weird but she nailed it by revealing some true to the BOYS :D
Jul 12, 2019 1:25 AM

May 2015
It's r*pe time
Like, fuck Ango. That bastard is mentally broken. He should be locked up somewhere and not be the one giving orders.
Jul 15, 2019 2:56 PM

Jul 2015
Okay so we can say there are two big groups in japan now, I wonder about the other countries.

My money is still on mr. Mosu all the way

Jul 17, 2019 8:27 AM

Jun 2019
Natsu is a boring character
arashi is a boring character
All characters are boring except for haru n Hana (and Hana only because of the natural quality of their- haru and her -relationship with each other). I have a soft spot for musicians.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2019 1:52 PM
Feb 2018
I actually really like all the characters. Ms. Butan is really tough and I liked Natsu's dilemma. Though I really want Jesus-kun and Hana to be together.
The attempted rape was shocking, but I'm surprised that group isn't MORE dysfunctional and damaged. Their training in 'kill anyone who gets in your way and look out for yourself' is a horrible way to raise a group that has to survive together and aid others in the survival of humanity. Honestly, the way that plan backfired would have made a really good show.
Aug 7, 2019 3:41 PM

Jul 2015
Oh Gosh, Ango is shit. But it was a matter of time for him to break... Ryo is bad news too, I'm telling you.

Natsu and Semimaru are the best.
Apr 12, 2020 8:09 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I wont feel sorry for Ango. The other had to pass the same tests and are still behaving a bit better then him. I hope he dies in the most atrocious way this anime can create -.-
Its not even bcs of Hana, I dont care much about her, he just behaves like shit in every single aspect

Mar 8, 2021 8:20 PM

Jun 2016
Trash anime we know that but Ms. Botan is one of the most matured female anime characters I've ever seen.
Sep 10, 2021 5:43 AM

Dec 2016
there’s no way in hell arashi could have fought off 4 guys on his own, let alone fight ango and win. fucking shoujo logic with their irritating mcs and their op mls.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Jul 1, 2022 12:50 PM

Sep 2020
honeycrush said:
I agree with Semimaru, I think he and Natsu would be a better pair, he makes her more likable. Arashi has zero personality, and he stabbed someone near the heart in high school, what the helll

My brother in christ he is a borderline pedophile
Jul 1, 2022 12:53 PM

Sep 2020
Hana nearly gets raped and is treated as a slave. Her friend's advice? "Just ignore them, bro!" Kek this anime is an absolute trainwreck
Aug 1, 2022 4:23 PM

Mar 2007
It's kind of strange how many people are hating on Ango??? Not saying attempted rape is right, but he definitely has just cause to feel angry at Hana and her father.

I mean, this is clearly one of those "the sins of the father" revenge scenarios?

Just like in all the old Japanese / Chinese / Korean swordfighting or Wuxia movies where the "bad" guys kill the good guy's friend/master/family, but they leave 1 kid behind. And that one kid finds some secret martial arts manual, trains for years and then goes on a killing spree to wipe out the enemy. You know what the audience does when presented with this scenario? Root for the hero. Like in Demon Slayer, the head demon killed Tanjiro's family and we're all cheering for Tanjiro to off ALL demons because they're evil.

So Hana would be like lower 6 and Ango would be in Tanjiro's position. Except madder. Much much madder to the point Anger has consumed all his reason.

From Ango's POV, Hana's father killed a ton of his friends (all except the surviving 7) so he's just taking revenge? IDK if I'd consider him the bad guy. Angry yes. I mean, the first thing their team did after waking up is to shoot the adult, so there's definitely hard feelings there in all of them, not just Ango.

Plus Ango is 100% right that Hana only got a spot in the "future" because of Nepotism, which my guess is basically the entire of her group. Most of them have zero useful skills ... look at Hana's group, there's
1. One useless delinquent long haired guy
2. One zero personality zero pride useless bullied girl who has done basically nothing useful YET
3. The kid who just gets into trouble and always needs to be carried/rescued
4. Red haired pony tail girl = daughter of one of the other sadistic scientists who killed a bunch of Summer 1 kids. I haven't seen her do anything useful either.

Hana only looks good because we're comparing her against completely useless nepotism picks.

Now the military / survival kids, every single one of them has a useful skill. Even Autumn has an architect and a venture capitalist/ceo who kept their group going. I'm saddened to say the pregnant girl is only useful for bearing children, which may be a good or bad thing depending on if she survives childbirth ... but thankfully for her, she's in the survivalist camp where they got a medic guy. At least her chances of living will be higher now.

Men don't think about this but in the past, before modern medicine, a ton of women died during childbirth. IDK if I'd be willing to take that chance myself, especially if I didn't have to.
Nov 26, 2022 4:08 AM
Oct 2017
Natsu got my last god damn nerve this episode, want to beat her ass with a belt.
Jan 25, 2023 6:07 AM
Jun 2014
when did that girl finally wake up..? that little girl that woman was taking care of.. they didn't really show that..

Jan 31, 2023 4:35 AM
Jan 2023
I think the anime of 7seeds really doesn't have to follow the source material what Ayu did to a kid is bad as hell

More topics from this board

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 4 Discussion

Hatsuyuki - Jun 28, 2019

15 by Fibyu »»
Apr 14, 5:00 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 3 Discussion

Hatsuyuki - Jun 28, 2019

10 by Fibyu »»
Apr 14, 4:14 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 2 Discussion

Hatsuyuki - Jun 28, 2019

19 by Fibyu »»
Apr 14, 3:39 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 1 Discussion

Samu-tan - Jun 28, 2019

43 by Fibyu »»
Apr 14, 2:27 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Samu-tan - Jun 28, 2019

54 by fukumenkei »»
Nov 1, 2023 8:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.