Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 9, 10:54 AM
Oct 2024
This episode completely blew me away. The fights, the deaths Subaru suffered.. immaculate direction and animation. The only shortcoming of this EP is it's length, because DAMN I want to see more of this!
Oct 9, 10:58 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
What an episode! What a season!
I loved every second of it:)
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Oct 9, 10:58 AM
Jun 2022
RE:ZERO İS PEAK ANİME
Oct 9, 11:02 AM

Oct 2012
Reply to DirtyOldGuy
@Mich666 Gosh you are insane dude. As I said before you should stop watching it jesus christ
@DirtyOldGuy So by your definition, there shouldn't be any critique here?
Even if you think the episode was awesome there would still be people who find it a bit lacking.
Just for the info, I'm watching this anime based on expections I had from previous parts.
And I had high hopes for this season. But so far I find this new plot or new villains pretty lacking.

Also, I explained why this episode didn't do much to me.
The pacing was way too fast, deaths lacked usual depth, action overshadowed the plot and creative approach was missing.
Your response, on the other hand, added exactly nothing to this discussion.
Oct 9, 11:03 AM
Jan 2019
Chills. This episode is very intense. I can feel my heart racing throughout the entire episode. Flawless Voice Acting too. Re: Zero is just too peak.
Oct 9, 11:04 AM
Jul 2015
Reply to MajoTenshi
@Mich666 Bro just watches to hate

Aside from the action nothing happened when the action was the majority of the episode lmao. And duh Subaru dies and loses progress, how have you made it this far and don't realize that. The entirety of s2 is spent in the sanctuary with most real progress not being made till the end of the second half. That's literally the nature of the show. And this was very far removed from what RZ is like usually, this entire season is going to be spent making progress which this ep already showcased (and they had to establish Sirius further)
@MajoTenshi I wonder how old he is. I realized he just keep watching and being here just to ruin others enjoyments only because his favorite girl is in coma. That's totally a childish reason to hate a show.

Oct 9, 11:12 AM
Jul 2015
Reply to Mich666
Even if you think the episode was awesome there would still be people who find it a bit lacking.
Just for the info, I'm watching this anime based on expections I had from previous parts.
And I had high hopes for this season. But so far I find this new plot or new villains pretty lacking.

The pacing was way too fast, deaths lacked usual depth, action overshadowed the plot and creative approach was missing.
@Mich666 Of course I know people have the right to shout out their opinions about what they are watching. But you are just being here to hate the story. Even in your post you even disrepect others. An advice from me, you should drop watching the show that you hate, not only Re:Zero, other anime too. Give it a 1 and move on dude

Oct 9, 11:19 AM

Jul 2024
First 3 minutes in and I rewinded 4 times, voice acting animation everything SPECTACULAR my GOAT IS BACK

Life is short. Smoke a blunt and relax.
Oct 9, 11:21 AM
Apr 2024
MomoSinX said:
Ok gotta address the elephant in the room, is Sirius actually Fortuna? Would make sense, ear shape through the bandages match, eye color match, hair matches, plus the fact she was with Betelgeuse in the flashbacks in S2 and they seemed to have a thing for each other.

What an awful fate wow.....

At least the save point for Subaru is like being stuck right before a boss. lol

She's talking about her husband, so yeah, she might be Fortuna!
Oct 9, 11:24 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to Mich666

@Mich666

The deaths were paced quickly because that was the intention. Do you think Subaru should stand a shot against Sirius? No, so he was killed quickly. Reinhard killed her fast too because he didn't want to stand there and yap at her so she could kill people

And your comment on Sirius in the last post was a load of nonsense from not even allowing the character to settle in and disregarding the point (which should be clear next ep but I guess you don't wait for buildup). What depth did the deaths lack? You keep saying vague things. And the action is a central part of the plot what even is this lmao. Did you want them to not fight her or something?

Your response added nothing of value because you're spouting vague criticism and ignoring that RZ has always done this
Oct 9, 11:24 AM
Jun 2024
Reply to DirtyOldGuy
@Mich666 Gosh you are insane dude. As I said before you should stop watching it jesus christ
@DirtyOldGuy Agreed, what a weirdo
Oct 9, 11:25 AM
Apr 2024
@Mich666 haha! "Outside of all the action nothing happened"...

You're a funny guy! If you put aside all the action, theres nothing to talk about anymore, since the episode was all about the action this time.
Oct 9, 11:26 AM

Oct 2012
Reply to DirtyOldGuy
@MajoTenshi I wonder how old he is. I realized he just keep watching and being here just to ruin others enjoyments only because his favorite girl is in coma. That's totally a childish reason to hate a show.
@DirtyOldGuy lol, if this can ruin the fun for you, you have bigger problem with yourself that I thought :D
I just didn't find this episode special even though I came to it with open mind, that's all.
And these are public forums so you should learn to expect people with different backgrounds, experiences and opinions here.

I also like how every Re:Zero fanboy uses Rem as argument when they have none.
I could go hours explaining why she was actually one who saved Suburu, how Minase Inori with her talent elevated her character to godly heights and why S1 episode 18 was actually peak cinematography even though they spent it all on just conversation but those words would be most likely wasted on you.

Similiarly, S2 was good - but it was exactly because they spent most of the time on character developement.
It actually had the good pacing even though the tempo was slow. I don't need an action to see plot moving forward.

Also, I'm probably a lot older than you if you have to ask. So just keep having your fun and enjoy your flawless show.
Mich666Oct 9, 11:30 AM
Oct 9, 11:33 AM
Apr 2014
Reply to Ventus_S
@Coldpain Yeah , idk how people can say Jobless Incarnation is king of isekai XD
It's not bad by any means but it seems to get way overpraised because of S1's production, but story-wise it's a mix-bag. (and protag too)
Rezero story is way more exciting overall.

PS: I read full Jobless Incarnation light novel til end already, so no need to argue with me about light novel having better story/pacing and such. I don't agree with it too.

Well I one of them. I prefer MT other ReZero, because:
- MT has intelligent protag. Subaru is pretty stupid for the reason of the plot or whatnot.
- ReZero has typical shonen fights where in MT fights have consequences
- ReZero characters love to talk even midfight which is usually out of place
- ReZero has a lot of sexualization. I'm not a prim, but it just feels out of place. Like why Bard girl and Witch Cultist girl have only panties and bra on them?

The interesting part of re-zero was Subaru growth through sufferring, but from what I've heard it's essentially ended and now 2 arcs of pure fightings await us.

But anyway, I'm here and I will be watching ReZero. So there is no problem in enjoying both
Oct 9, 11:36 AM
Apr 2021
Why did Subaru give up on using Reinhard? He could have brought Reinhard (Without Emilia and Betty) and told him to capture Sirius instead of killing her.
Oct 9, 11:40 AM

Aug 2011
Ngl, Subaru's inability to articulate the situation sometimes makes me angry.
Oct 9, 11:41 AM
Oct 2021
Tão bom que chega a ser inacreditavelmente inacreditável
Oct 9, 11:41 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Mich666
@DirtyOldGuy lol, if this can ruin the fun for you, you have bigger problem with yourself that I thought :D
I just didn't find this episode special even though I came to it with open mind, that's all.
And these are public forums so you should learn to expect people with different backgrounds, experiences and opinions here.

I could go hours explaining why she was actually one who saved Suburu, how Minase Inori with her talent elevated her character to godly heights and why S1 episode 18 was actually peak cinematography even though they spent it all on just conversation but those words would be most likely wasted on you.

Similiarly, S2 was good - but it was exactly because they spent most of the time on character developement.
It actually had the good pacing even though the tempo was slow. I don't need an action to see plot moving forward.

Also, I'm probably a lot older than you if you have to ask. So just keep having your fun and enjoy your flawless show.
@Mich666 Rem fanboy instead complaining about Re:Zero. Go complain about the shows in your favorites which has like 50 plot holes.

Your waifu is nothing compared to huge cast of Re:Zero. Rem is not even Top50 character in Re:Zero novels.
G.O.A.T Twitter Account: https://x.com/Okeanix1
Oct 9, 11:44 AM

Feb 2019
The OP FUCKS. Reweave is def one of the best re zero ops, might be my fave I’ll have to listen to everything again but that Priscilla shot is craaaazy.

Yea white fox cooked today just as I knew they would. Episode 1 was already insane but they really did the loops justice. It’s clear they’re coming with a renewed sense of energy and creativity to this season and it’s showing in everything from designs, to direction, to action, to audio quality and beyond.

This episode showed just how crazy a threat Sirius is. Even if she’s not the most physically imposing enemy, her authority makes her a massive challenge and I think this finally shuts up the “why doesn’t he just ask Reinhard for help” crowd 😂 it’s not as simple as just throwing brute strength at a problem, and even if he redid things with Shamac, wouldn’t work because of Reinhard sucking up all the mana. She ended up getting captured in the end, but having Emilia fight Sirius was the best option because it(even though Subaru didn’t know it would) threw her off her game and concentration. Now we know going forward it’s her composure or lack thereof that is the weakness.

Speaking of that Emilia fight man holy shit they cooked. Everything got a buff this season including the action and storyboarding it seems. Straight chills, everyone knows I’m an Emilia hater but respect where it’s due she’s come a long way and not only held her own but had Sirius on the back foot and looked bad ass doing it. Fair play to her.

Ended right where I thought it would and with that the arc is properly set up. Time to save Emilia and the city from the witch’s cult. Can’t fucking wait.

The ED is INSANEEE. Oh my goodness.
Marinate1016Oct 9, 1:31 PM
Oct 9, 11:48 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to Mich666

@Mich666 I like how you didn't respond to the legitimate criticisms of your vagueposting and just focus on someone calling you childish. Really speaks volumes about you

Saying "oh but I can have criticism" and the criticism is they fought so the plot was in the background. My brother in Christ the fighting is a central part of the plot. The Reinhard appearance is a central part of the plot. If your first thought wasn't shouldn't Subaru call Reinhard then idk what to tell you. You're also misjudging Sirius and you didn't pick up on the parallels between her and Betelgeuse

Also you're a minority here with your opinion because most people can process that this was important to the plot as a whole
Oct 9, 11:54 AM
Aug 2024
The scene when Subaru was hanged is peak.
Oct 9, 11:56 AM

Jan 2024
Yes Subaru dying (3 times in 10 minutes) my favourite entertainment. That 2nd death was brutal. OP and ED both seemed great. This episode was way too good better than 1st one for sure.

Emilia cooked today. Idk why Subaru doesn't trust her and try to keep her in a cage but ironically he was proven right.
As always everyone hates on Emilia for whatever reasons. Sirius rather than being at angry at her husbend's(which I assume is Betelguse) murderer Subaru and the actual women Emilia's aunt?(which died years ago) who tried to "seduce" him. Emilia gave her a good beating until got cheated. Regeulus will be way more harder obstacle.
Oct 9, 12:02 PM

Apr 2014
Gosh dang man. Talk about this Wrath witch being super different. Like wow. Then that ending. Oh my lord. That is not good. Not good at all.
Oct 9, 12:05 PM
May 2023
Homura24 said:
Another amazing episode this week

Some LN Extra Details (Volume 17 Chapter 1-2.2 Partial)

- In this 3 death loop, it only takes subaru back around 15 minutes, which is the shortest time loop so far
- Subaru suspect the 2nd death was caused by cardiac arrest because of the fear stacking and bouncing between him and Lusbel
- At first, Betty thought Sirius' Authority is similar to Nekt, which Julius used with Subaru during battle with Petelgeuse, which could be countered with Shamac, but was proven wrong later on
- Subaru tried several times to reveal his story and power to Betty, and failed because of the witch's punishment, and in the end, he had given up on it
- While Emilia is fighting Sirius, Subaru dragged and knocked Lachin and several people at the front line to the waterway to clear the way. There are also some people in the crowd that can fight and gets in Subaru's way

Differences from LN

- During the 3rd loop, the anime does not show that Lusbel is having injuries sustained by Sirius when battling Reinhardt
- Subaru navigatess through the crowd with using his skill similar to parkour taught by his mentor, Clint and Betty accidentally bit her tounge to save Lusbel on third loop instead of instantly flying to the top.

Self Note

- Subaru's second death is alot more gruesome in the anime and i kinda like it
- The OP and ED is quite nice too.
- This episode's adaptation and pacing is also quite nice. Hope this keeps up for future episodes.

woo.. thnx.. but u know u r red flag cause Griffith is in your favorite.
Oct 9, 12:16 PM

Jan 2018
I had to watch the episode again because the 2nd death was censored on Muse. And wow. That shit was graphic AF. The black-and-white filter on Muse really didn't do it justice, unfortunately. So those who are like me and watched the episode on Muse first then please rewatch it or at least watch that scene again. It might just be the most gruesome on-screen death yet, which makes me look forward to future deaths in the series even more. ;)

And Idk how I forgot to say this in my original comment but Chika Anzai killed it as Sirius. She did not have to go this hard. I remember reading somewhere that after Yoshitsugu Matsuoka killed it with his role as Petelgeuse some people worried about voicing other Sin Arch Bishops cause they may not be able to live up to his insane performance. I wonder if that was the reason Sirius' VA is Chika Anzai and not

I think Ice said that this was a "low-priority" episode. If this episode was supposed to be "low-priority" I wonder how good "high-priority" episodes will look. The production value of Season 3 has been insanely good and might even surpass Season 1's animation. Us Re:ZERO fans aren't eating good, we're feasting. We don't know just how good we have it right now.
Oct 9, 12:28 PM
Feb 2023
lessfull said:

- MT has intelligent protag. Subaru is pretty stupid for the reason of the plot or whatnot.
- ReZero has a lot of sexualization. I'm not a prim, but it just feels out of place. Like why Bard girl and Witch Cultist girl have only panties and bra on them?

The interesting part of re-zero was Subaru growth through sufferring, but from what I've heard it's essentially ended and now 2 arcs of pure fightings await us.

But anyway, I'm here and I will be watching ReZero. So there is no problem in enjoying both

I know you just didn’t say sexualisation in Re zero when MT has that more… Btw Subaru stupid, how? Lol. And fights don’t have consequences? You are in for a treat for this arc then.

Like prefer whatever you want over the other but with reason like cmon
Oct 9, 12:30 PM
Feb 2023
Rizzehh13 said:
@Confused_100 oh yeah i know that this arc is all action (i read the webnovel and caught up to arc 9) but i just feel like they skipped a lot of content from the novel which made the pacing feels a bit weird for me.

I don’t think they skipped that much, aka most of what skipped was internal dialogue, which wouldn’t be good in adaptation. So I think you should expect them to skip things that wouldn’t help as much in adaptation wise. There are things I am mad they skipped but I do criticise it. In this episode however? Not really
Oct 9, 12:33 PM
Feb 2023
King_Abhi said:
Homura24 said:
Another amazing episode this week

Some LN Extra Details (Volume 17 Chapter 1-2.2 Partial)

- In this 3 death loop, it only takes subaru back around 15 minutes, which is the shortest time loop so far
- Subaru suspect the 2nd death was caused by cardiac arrest because of the fear stacking and bouncing between him and Lusbel
- At first, Betty thought Sirius' Authority is similar to Nekt, which Julius used with Subaru during battle with Petelgeuse, which could be countered with Shamac, but was proven wrong later on
- Subaru tried several times to reveal his story and power to Betty, and failed because of the witch's punishment, and in the end, he had given up on it
- While Emilia is fighting Sirius, Subaru dragged and knocked Lachin and several people at the front line to the waterway to clear the way. There are also some people in the crowd that can fight and gets in Subaru's way

Differences from LN

- During the 3rd loop, the anime does not show that Lusbel is having injuries sustained by Sirius when battling Reinhardt
- Subaru navigatess through the crowd with using his skill similar to parkour taught by his mentor, Clint and Betty accidentally bit her tounge to save Lusbel on third loop instead of instantly flying to the top.

Self Note

- Subaru's second death is alot more gruesome in the anime and i kinda like it
- The OP and ED is quite nice too.
- This episode's adaptation and pacing is also quite nice. Hope this keeps up for future episodes.

woo.. thnx.. but u know u r red flag cause Griffith is in your favorite.

You do know Griffith is a very well written character right? You can like a well written character, like how people like joker. It’s not like he agrees with said character I would hope so lol
Oct 9, 12:38 PM
Oct 2024
Absolute Peak!!!
Oct 9, 12:39 PM
Apr 2014
Reply to Confused_100
lessfull said:

I know you just didn’t say sexualisation in Re zero when MT has that more… Btw Subaru stupid, how? Lol. And fights don’t have consequences? You are in for a treat for this arc then.

Like prefer whatever you want over the other but with reason like cmon
@Confused_100

MT doesn't have sexualization in my opinion. It's just a story about people with just common sex drive, we all have it. It has purpose, it has reasons, it's not out of place.
ReZero doesn't have excuse for Bard or Which Cultist girl in ED. They are stripped just because.
That's that I've meant by "sexualization"

About Subaru being stupid. If I'm correct, author himself aknowledged it. But either way, it's best seen in the extra LN chapter where Subaru isekaied to MT world during Rudius meeting with Orsted. It was written by both MT and ReZero authors so it's essentially true to the characters.

About fights. Like this fight of Emillia with Cultist. It was down to "hit hard, be hit hard". No injury, everyone is just man of the steel, while talking a lot. That I don't like. HxH or MT fights in comparision have no out of place dialogue and usually takes intelligence to win other brawl. Or if it goes down to brawl, everyone got hurt and fast.

Also please don't diss someone with "you have no reason". It essentially ends discussion, because you can't counter it in any way, it's the same as calling someone "stupid" during argument. It serves no purpose
Oct 9, 12:45 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Jeez, the grind is back for Subaru and this is not going to be easy. Dare I say, this might be the most challenging, considering Emilia is involved and up to three or four Witches of Cult.

Jojo Ops with sound effects? Get that out of here, Emilia's hard work really shined through in that fight! I definitely wasn't expecting that but it was very welcome indeed.

Op & ED, a lot more intense and eventful that I imagined it'd be. A lot of action to come so this makes me happy once again knowing that there'll be a break in between and no rushed content or anything like that. Take the time you need and give us another blast, that's all I'm asking for.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 9, 12:46 PM

Sep 2016
PEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Oct 9, 12:57 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to lessfull

@lessfull I know it's a waste of time changing opposing side's opinion, so this post is mostly for the other readers to see.

1. Rudy make almost as much stupid decision that he regrets too, and he's literally like 50 years old (adding his past life age).
Basically he live like a man child literally, and use his age to take advantage of young girls.
Don't get me started Rudy is cheating too cuz he's guided by the Man God, otherwise he'd make even more mistakes that he regret in his early part of life.
2. How is REZERO fight has no consequence? Subaru cant choose his check point, that's why he loses Rem. Also yeah, no consequence huh, waiting for later part of the season and all the future plot)
3. How is REZERO fight like typical shonen fight, like Demon Slayer? Look at how fast everything is paced in terms of fight sequence compare to all the other shonen like Demon Slayer which the characters literally just chatting/ having inner monologues for 5 mins, and having long flashback right in the middle of the fight.
4. LMAO Rezero too much sexualization huh? From a fan of Jobless Incarnation, REALLY?
REZERO latest season doesn't even give us fan-service for the hot spring scene for the female character. Meanwhile Jobless literally showcase how Roxy NTR Sylphy, showcasing multiple hot sex scene (they'd probably show the full sequence too in the Blue-Ray version). Not to mention Rudy fixation on female's panty , constantly worshiping/ smelling them .
Don't get me started Jobless literally has a female character that get cursed that if she doesn't has sex constantly , she'd die. Setting-wise it make sense, but do the author really need to make the requirement = sex? Not really, but author choose to in favour of sexalization. And the studio does not shy away from showcasing all the "fun time" she has in the anime because they know that's what people want to watch = sexualization.
Ventus_SOct 9, 1:31 PM
Oct 9, 1:02 PM
Feb 2024
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

masterpiece

it keeps going bettter and bettter
Oct 9, 1:08 PM

May 2010
Very good episode. The ed is amazing too
Oct 9, 1:17 PM
Sep 2021
i really really miss re zero and im so happy to see it again (peak)
Oct 9, 1:19 PM

Nov 2015
not only the great fight scenes, but this episode conveyed how FAR these characters have come.
Emilia, Betty and Subaru's growth shown in this episode made me even tear up a bit

Shows how great the writing of this series is.
Oct 9, 1:19 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
It certainly didn't take long at all for the next 2 deaths to come, be that by hanging and by Reinhard being who he is. We're now in (maybe) the good one with the aid of Beatrice and Emilia who has certainly glowed in her battle against the archbishop of wrath. Nonetheless, as things never go well for Subaru it seems that Regulus is here to take her. We'll see how far things go but this is certainly big stakes.

Also, good opening song once it sets in. Much in the vibe of the other ones from the series.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Oct 9, 1:20 PM

Nov 2015
Reply to lessfull

lessfull said:
ReZero has a lot of sexualization

>bro's favorite isekai is Mushoku Tensei
Oct 9, 1:21 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I couldn’t really get why she was Wrath with the way she was laughing all the time. And then Emilia showed up…
Subaru cannot catch a break. Died twice and now he’s getting NTR’ed. I foresee a lot of anguish for him in the future too.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 9, 1:24 PM
Feb 2023
lessfull said:
@Confused_100

MT doesn't have sexualization in my opinion. It's just a story about people with just common sex drive, we all have it. It has purpose, it has reasons, it's not out of place.
ReZero doesn't have excuse for Bard or Which Cultist girl in ED. They are stripped just because.
That's that I've meant by "sexualization"

About Subaru being stupid. If I'm correct, author himself aknowledged it. But either way, it's best seen in the extra LN chapter where Subaru isekaied to MT world during Rudius meeting with Orsted. It was written by both MT and ReZero authors so it's essentially true to the characters.

About fights. Like this fight of Emillia with Cultist. It was down to "hit hard, be hit hard". No injury, everyone is just man of the steel, while talking a lot. That I don't like. HxH or MT fights in comparision have no out of place dialogue and usually takes intelligence to win other brawl. Or if it goes down to brawl, everyone got hurt and fast.

Also please don't diss someone with "you have no reason". It essentially ends discussion, because you can't counter it in any way, it's the same as calling someone "stupid" during argument. It serves no purpose

No excuse… Sin archbishop of lust has no excuse… Yeah we are done here with the bait
Oct 9, 1:25 PM
Nov 2019
Season 1 vibes this goes hard asf
Oct 9, 1:25 PM
Feb 2023
Ventus_S said:
@lessfull I know it's a waste of time changing opposing side's opinion, so this post is mostly for the other readers to see.

1. Rudy make almost as much stupid decision that he regrets too, and he's literally like 50 years old (adding his past life age).
Basically he live like a man child literally, and use his age to take advantage of young girls.
Don't get me started Rudy is cheating too cuz he's guided by the Man God, otherwise he'd make even more mistakes that he regret in his early part of life.
2. How is REZERO fight has no consequence? Subaru cant choose his check point, that's why he loses Rem. Also yeah, no consequence huh, waiting for later part of the season and all the future plot)
3. How is REZERO fight like typical shonen fight, like Demon Slayer? Look at how fast everything is paced in terms of fight sequence compare to all the other shonen like Demon Slayer which the characters literally just chatting/ having inner monologues for 5 mins, and having long flashback right in the middle of the fight.
4. LMAO Rezero too much sexualization huh? From a fan of Jobless Incarnation, REALLY?
REZERO latest season doesn't even give us fan-service for the hot spring scene for the female character. Meanwhile Jobless literally showcase how Roxy NTR Sylphy, showcasing multiple hot sex scene (they'd probably show the full sequence too in the Blue-Ray version). Not to mention Rudy fixation on female's panty , constantly worshiping/ smelling them .

You better ignore the bait. He replied with there is no excuse for sin archbishop of lust to wear like that… Like dude I can’t with these people
Confused_100Oct 9, 3:21 PM
Oct 9, 1:31 PM

Sep 2014
I dont know whats the bigger surprise, this EP having an OP and ED without even beeing over 30 minutes long
Or
Emilia actually doing something without literally beeing forced to

After the calm year in ep1, the situation is worse than ever before. We have 2 OP Sin Archbishops, including Greed.

Reinhard is literally build different lmao

After binging through S1, S2 and the movie I forgot how painful it is to wait for a new ep each week..

PS: someone even beat Stark to creating this thread, has the world gone mad?
Comander-07Oct 9, 1:36 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 9, 1:33 PM
Apr 2014
Reply to Confused_100
Ventus_S said:

You better ignore the bait. He replied with there is no excuse for sin archbishop of lust to wear like that… Like dude I can’t with these people
@Confused_100 I didn't know she was sin of lust. But what about Bard?

Also what's with all of this toxicity from every comment with criticism? It really feels awful even try to talk to people :/ I just don't want to reply to other thread now because everyone just personally insult me instead of discussion
Oct 9, 1:45 PM

Jun 2023
Eating breakfast while watching this was not a good idea
Oct 9, 1:53 PM

Jul 2017
probably the only episode in re zero history im disappointed in, more details to discuss here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2183434
Oct 9, 2:06 PM
Feb 2023
lessfull said:
@Confused_100 I didn't know she was sin of lust. But what about Bard?

Also what's with all of this toxicity from every comment with criticism? It really feels awful even try to talk to people :/ I just don't want to reply to other thread now because everyone just personally insult me instead of discussion

Dude no1 is insulting anyone who is criticising normally… You are doing baits, bro.

I apologise if you are genuine though. If you are genuine, better wait because most of your criticisms are based on future not present, which imo causes people to easily mistake your criticisms as a troll or a bait. Enjoy your time and have fun.
Oct 9, 2:08 PM
Jan 2024
good episode..........
Oct 9, 2:14 PM

Nov 2019
Why are people so insecure regarding others liking something? The moment you criticize desperately with your only ground being affected by praise of others, you lose all credibility.

Sometimes I wish Re:Zero was unpopular and there we are... just a bunch of chill guys analysing stuff in the episode that matter...

1. How does Priscilla'a intuition work?

2. Why did Reinhard fight Sirius mid-air?

3. If Sirius knew Regulus' plan, was she even fighting Emilia properly?

Anyway, goes to show discussion thread should be renamed to "rant" thread.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boring, generic program with no good animation?

Ba-Cii10 - 46 minutes ago

10 by LostSpectre »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - Oct 16

155 by ineser »»
1 hour ago

» any season 3 critics so far?

PLEIADES_ - Yesterday

24 by kyo_1 »»
3 hours ago

» General Discussion Thread 3.0 (Spoilers)

mozgow - Oct 4

25 by Laplace_kun »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Aug 6

506 by cologne_chan »»
4 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.