Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 10, 7:30 PM

Nov 2010
There were a lot of manga and anime dealing with love triangle involving twins. From the perspective of the serious tone of the show, Touch would be cited that has similar settings.
Jul 10, 7:44 PM
Mar 2018
Well, they've hooked me. I'm glad it's serious. Hopefully main guy has some depth and agency of his own.

I know it won't happen, but I can't help but think that these are the exact circumstances under which a harem ending makes the most sense.
Jul 10, 8:16 PM
Nov 2022
An episode of story exposition and character presentation, it surprised me, honestly, I am very interested in seeing how the story develops.
Jul 10, 9:49 PM

May 2015
This was a very sudden break up and kinda silly. I wonder if Jun actually liked Rumi all this time, but didn't know how to approach her or felt really awkward, so he turned to mostly talking to Naori as a 'bro'.

One thing is clear, is that his feeling weren't considered at all here :/ And now if he were to start dating Naori, it wouldn't look all that good either, for Naori too. Quite a dick move from Rumi, tbh, as if she kindly stepped down to allow her sister have the guy, like he's some piece of cake or something but now with a 'leftover' connotation.
Jul 10, 11:25 PM
Apr 2024
Alright fellas which twin we rooting for??
Jul 10, 11:48 PM
Jul 2023
This looks pretty heavy and promising
- Thank god it wasn’t incest shit, I was really expecting it from the title
- I really love the dynamic between the Smart one and Jun. I’ll root for her
- The sisters are so considerate too each other, so sweet
- Poor Jun, at least tell him why, jeez.
Jul 10, 11:55 PM
Aug 2018
Did the people scoring low just score based on the title, lmao?
First episode is pretty good.
Wonder where it'll go from here.
Jul 11, 12:18 AM
Aug 2023
So Rumi is “very considerate”, thanks for making it easy on who to root for.

Team Naori all the way
Jul 11, 1:26 AM
May 2020
From the first episode, let's not say that the idea of ​​the anime is confusing. I know that when it comes to comedy, we have something funny, but I only saw regrets, frustrations and unpleasant memories. And there are 11 more episodes, damn it does he do in the others? Do the boys start changing like socks, does our boy start going to the gym or does he become a negative character becoming cool and popular?
Their love story, I don't know if it lasts more than 2 minutes. There were: Two kissing scenes, meetings all quickly before
Jul 11, 2:40 AM
Jul 2024
ig not good and bad it is ok anime
Jul 11, 2:49 AM

Dec 2020
What a fuckin' unique crap plot we've here. Feel very sad for Jun. Dude didn't even do anythin' to deserve that. The guyz always gets their heart shattered for only the stupidness and asshole type behavior of the girls. Fuck it man. If ya don't wanna stay by his side forever then don't start datin' to begin with sigh.

Btw our boi's a advance level reader
Jul 11, 3:11 AM
Nov 2022
I don't know how Naori was feeling when Rumi was dating Jun and going out with him every other day, but I feel really bad for Jun after such half-hearted dump... No matter how bad she may feel about going out with her sister's love interest she had no right to dump him in such a way... I really hate her... I don't know how things are going to turn out between them going forward but I hope Jun gets to know the reason why she dumped him...
Jul 11, 3:36 AM

Jan 2015
I really hope this turns out as a domekano-tier trashfire.

Five year olds reading Murakami? That's a great start for an absurd, unintentionally funny drama.
Jul 11, 3:54 AM
Mar 2021
"she says something that complicates the three people's relationship, their first loves, and their romance—?", does she say it in the first episode, if so could someone please tell what she says cz I'm only curious about that lol, so I'm not going to watch this series just to know
Jul 11, 4:47 AM

Jul 2023
I did not really expect anything, but this may be a sleeper. It's promising. If it doesn't become a hit, it's gonna be good but underrated.
Jul 11, 7:31 AM

Dec 2010
Did anyone else notice the implied s*x or was that just me.

This was a pretty interesting albeit slightly cliche opening.

Girl confesses to guy knowing sister also likes the guy.
They go out.
Girl realizes that would make sister sad so she breaks up with the guy.

Guy: WTF?!

Looking forward to what happens next.

Don't know why people give it such a low score, it happens sometimes.

Also the OP/ED are nice
Jul 11, 9:12 AM
Feb 2023
I sleep
Sorry

Not good
Jul 11, 10:37 AM

Jun 2015
That was a very interesting first episode, I thought this would be a lighthearted romcom, I guess we getting some drama.
I really like the way they showed both povs of the twins. First look from the character design/style I thought the gyaru-looking one would be dumb and sporty type, surprised that she's the smarter one.
Feels bad for our Male MC, he got toyed just like that. I hope we get to see his side next episode.

This really made me tear up. Im excited for more.
Jul 11, 1:20 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to ejleon
What on earth?

The guy did not deserved that at all.

She just wanted to "make memories"?!

She broke up out of guilt for trying to monopolize the guy?

Why do guys always get their hearts, not just broken, but absolutely stomped on in anime?

The guy couldn't even concentrate on reading after, really cruel.

Some other girl is going to steal him away from them, if this keeps up.
@ejleon she broke out with him becouse she felt bad for her sister who was also in love with him she even said it near the end of her point of view
Jul 11, 1:22 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to RobertBobert
This is the first time in my memory that an anime character has tried to humiliate another using Lord of the Flies. And yes, once again they refer to De Sade. Hipsters reading De Sade is this some kind of local meme in Japan?

@CHT13 Makes sense. But I also think she couldn't handle the pressure because of her guilt towards her sister.
@RobertBobert yes she even said this was because of guilt toward her sister at the end of her point of view
Jul 11, 1:23 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to CHT13
Densema said:
CHT13 said:

I’m calling her selfish because she broke up with him. Knowing how much in common her sister has with him and is a better fit with him, which she says so herself in the episode, makes her actions terrible for not staying with him. I have no problem with her being a bit selfish and beating her sister to the punch but she shouldn’t have done so just to break up with him. If she truly cared for her sister’s feelings she wouldn’t have asked him out in the first place. So as the season goes on we’ll get a clearer picture as to why she did what she did.

Ah, I see ^^ I still don't share your opinion on this fully, but I get and respect your reasoning and pov ^^

I’m just guessing here but I think she broke up with him because she figures her sister will end up with him eventually and since she’s in love with him she’ll have less regrets knowing that she did have that time together and the memories of being with him even if it was just for a short time.
@CHT13 actually at the end of her point of view she said it was because of ger guilt towards her sister
Jul 11, 1:54 PM

Aug 2022
one episode and they are far more developed than most shows of this kind. i really like the girls, specially naori, and i hope we get his perspective so i can like the guy too
Jul 11, 5:11 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to Aversa
Seems pretty heavy so for making me wonder where this is going.
Is it going to be light hearted or a heavy drama.
Well it seems both sisters care to much about each other to take the male lead as their boyfriend long term.
The question is will the both go wor him will one end up with him or will neither of the two end up with him.
@Aversa I feel the same exact way. The tag says comedy, but this felt a lot more like drama, which I don't mind at all, but I wonder too if it's gonna be light hearted or heavy drama. I honestly wouldn't mind if it stayed this mature until the end
Jul 11, 5:24 PM

Aug 2022
It's probably the strongest first episode I've ever watched! So emotional 10/10 for me

6 score mal? ok lol
Jul 11, 5:40 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Elior21
@ejleon she broke out with him becouse she felt bad for her sister who was also in love with him she even said it near the end of her point of view
@Elior21 I heard that, but I just don't get. The older sister was in love with him too, so she made the first move, nothing wrong with that. However, the younger sister said she wasn't going to ask him out, to keep the situation between them the same. Which means the older sister broke up with him for no reason, she did not need to feel bad. Now neither one of the sisters are going to be with him. And like I said, if that is the case, some other girl is going to ask him out and take him from them.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jul 11, 8:08 PM
Jan 2017
Only one episode so far and already I can feel some heartache. I believe I've found my romance for this season.
Jul 11, 11:27 PM
Aug 2020
The way they placed a lot (their story of how they met all the way to middle school +love story of both twins) into one episode without making it feel rushed it’s just magnificent I loved it. It felt like a short film and like a movie at the same time. I felt attached to the characters very quickly. I loved how they explained both stories, if it wasn’t for that I’m pretty sure many people wouldn’t had liked it. It had ups and downs.

I thought it was gonna end with Ryuumi dating Jun, I was happy “man that was a great movie 🥲🥹) but then I remembered it’s a series”
Jul 11, 11:32 PM
Aug 2020
After watching both twins love story it reminded me of Kaguya and Yuzuru (Date A Live).
Jul 12, 2:30 PM

Dec 2022
i came here becasue its been a while since i watched a love tringle last time was kiss x sis
but i have to say jun did not deserve that
Jul 12, 6:06 PM
Apr 2022
such unnecessary drama, the solution is twin harem and we all know it
Jul 13, 5:46 AM

Aug 2019
I've felt uneasy from the start. It made sense but I just wasn't ready for something like this.
Jul 14, 7:28 AM
Mar 2012
interesting dialog, suddenly bio & literature class & tons of references.
lol Lord of the Flies, Naori's funny & cool but seems to offend others, bit blunt like Dolkness. cool tiger visuals.
Rumi self guilting but seem alright. Jun got the rizz. nice cheery OP.
Jul 14, 7:38 AM
Feb 2024
I enjoyed the first episode. Looking forward to the rest of the series.
Jul 14, 11:58 AM

Nov 2011
Trying to make little kids look like some college students? Nope, not gonna work for me :/ it's just strange, too strange.
Jul 14, 3:35 PM

Aug 2021
What the bleep is wrong with Rumi?!!!! Why after going out with the guy & actually having a good time together would she break his heart like so? If you were about to be this considerate to your sister, then she probably shouldn't have confessed her feelings to begin with. Terrible, TERRIBLE behaviour.
Jul 16, 1:44 AM

May 2022
I was not expecting much from this show, but after watching I realized how thoroughly impressed I was. Fantastic pacing, great OST, great pacing and speedy developments; I actually felt like the episodes were longer than the typical 23 minutes all the while being super engaged. This was an excellently produced episode so kudos to the team. I will certainly be adding this show to my already extensive seasonal watch list. (I am at 15 seasonal shows now.. I think that is incredible and unusual!)
LordKirkisJul 16, 1:51 AM
Jul 17, 3:02 PM
Mar 2024
men this guy have a real mental problem
Jul 17, 4:54 PM

Mar 2020
It's sad because it's very interesting what they've written/produced. The only problem is what the first girl says, the one who asked the boy out. I don't get it, she thinks boys are an experiment to be tested and so when you're wronged you can just walk away, uhhh I'm the one who doesn't understand or maybe she doesn't understand what love is?

It's horrible because I actually get the impression that she's not taking the boy's feelings into consideration, "actually it was an object to test and it turns out I've tested it several times and now I'm not happy because I've grown tired of the object, so I'm throwing the object away"
PedroKarim64Jul 17, 4:58 PM
Jul 18, 3:30 PM
Jan 2024
This anime is very good, I'll highly recommend it to everyone.
Jul 20, 9:29 AM

Jan 2022
Bruh, why did Rumi breakup with Jun? Because of the guilt? Its been a year of dating, get over it. And the fact that she said "Its not you, its me" I hate her already lmao. Naori is significantly prettier than Rumi. Its also messed up that Jun said yes to Rumi despite not talking to her for so long.
This never updates so that's cool
Jul 22, 2:27 PM

Nov 2023
I read some chapters of the manga, and now I have to re-experience this again.

Overall, a pretty meh episode. Rumi breaks up with Jun because she wants him to be with Naori, but honestly, I see this as a dumb decision. Absolute fumble.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi wa Futago de Warikirenai Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24

26 by patkarunungan »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Which sister is more to your liking?

Shizuna - Jul 18

33 by MichBibendum »»
Jul 24, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Futago de Warikirenai Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17

47 by Nokistick »»
Jul 22, 9:16 PM

» Opening and ending song

MegamiRem - Jul 10

3 by MegamiRem »»
Jul 17, 1:18 PM

» (Spoilers ahead maybe) Question for the manga readers

TypicalWeeb047 - Jul 11

14 by Rayane-47 »»
Jul 12, 8:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.