Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 8:11 PM

Jul 2012
MangagnaM said:
@Guts1666 I mentioned it earlier but basically besides Cliff, Norn's the only one that makes sense to actually be the person to argue against Rudeus and Roxy. Aisha and Lilia already have too much with direct relations to Paul and how Lilia seduced Paul and that led to Aisha being born. Zenith is a Millis follower but cant speak, and even if she could, she still allowed Lilia to marry Paul to not abandon her and Aisha so it would be hypocritical theoretically for that whole can of worms too. Cliff is a Millis follower who is devout and highly monogamous so he would make sense but he aint there. Sylphie's been around Paul, Zenith and Lilia and saw how happy they were with Norn, Aisha and Rudy growing up and was surrounded by nobles a lot, males and females with own harems. Even Luke, one of her closest allies, dated multiple women. She loves Rudeus and obv didnt want him to cheat on her but she clearly valued him too much to not want to lose him completely. It was a conflicting situation without a right or wrong answer but she tried her best to be composed knowing the whole ordeal and still caring for Rudy. Rudy still cared for her to run around looking for her rather than completely abandon her despite his dumbass mistake. Nanahoshi could comment on it negatively but she views Rudeus still as a business partner mostly still to some degree so she wouldnt go too hard either, since she still wants to go home more than this issue bothering her.

So yeah, Norn's a Millis follower and was there so it felt like she was the only one in that situation who could vocalize her opinions. She didnt consider her father and the mistakes he made that led to Lilia being his wife and Aisha being born, but she's so passionate about Millis faith that it made sense for her not to think of it as much, especially since she was already in a bad emotional state with hearing her dad dying.

It sucks timing-wise but Rudeus and Roxy addressing their thing early on rather than lying and prolonging it much seems better with being honest than being dishonest for some period of time to Sylphy. If he was lying or being dishonest (Sylphy knew Roxy cared deeply for Rudeus before he even revealed what happened with her look on her face), then that could spell actual doom right there.

English is not my first language, so sometimes it's not easy to convey everything as I want to say.

I think you are right about everything. The dialogue with Norn about Lilia's situation at the end of the episode was a good choice to summarize for the audience what you just explained.

However, I feel that the way the episode was directed makes the characters act unrealistically, which pulls me out of the story. To be honest, Rudeus' constant low character and his morally questionable acts make me reluctant to believe in any character's reactions to his actions. Like, what was the point of the "shut-in" argument? It is at times like this that I question why I like this anime with a protagonist I despise 90% of the time. Maybe that's what's making me frustrated about the episode, yet I'm throwing all the blame on the director.
Jun 30, 8:12 PM

Jul 2012
MangagnaM said:
@Guts1666 I mentioned it earlier but basically besides Cliff, Norn's the only one that makes sense to actually be the person to argue against Rudeus and Roxy. Aisha and Lilia already have too much with direct relations to Paul and how Lilia seduced Paul and that led to Aisha being born. Zenith is a Millis follower but cant speak, and even if she could, she still allowed Lilia to marry Paul to not abandon her and Aisha so it would be hypocritical theoretically for that whole can of worms too. Cliff is a Millis follower who is devout and highly monogamous so he would make sense but he aint there. Sylphie's been around Paul, Zenith and Lilia and saw how happy they were with Norn, Aisha and Rudy growing up and was surrounded by nobles a lot, males and females with own harems. Even Luke, one of her closest allies, dated multiple women. She loves Rudeus and obv didnt want him to cheat on her but she clearly valued him too much to not want to lose him completely. It was a conflicting situation without a right or wrong answer but she tried her best to be composed knowing the whole ordeal and still caring for Rudy. Rudy still cared for her to run around looking for her rather than completely abandon her despite his dumbass mistake. Nanahoshi could comment on it negatively but she views Rudeus still as a business partner mostly still to some degree so she wouldnt go too hard either, since she still wants to go home more than this issue bothering her.

So yeah, Norn's a Millis follower and was there so it felt like she was the only one in that situation who could vocalize her opinions. She didnt consider her father and the mistakes he made that led to Lilia being his wife and Aisha being born, but she's so passionate about Millis faith that it made sense for her not to think of it as much, especially since she was already in a bad emotional state with hearing her dad dying.

It sucks timing-wise but Rudeus and Roxy addressing their thing early on rather than lying and prolonging it much seems better with being honest than being dishonest for some period of time to Sylphy. If he was lying or being dishonest (Sylphy knew Roxy cared deeply for Rudeus before he even revealed what happened with her look on her face), then that could spell actual doom right there.

English is not my first language, so sometimes it's not easy to convey everything as I want to say.

I think you are right about everything. The dialogue with Norn about Lilia's situation at the end of the episode was a good choice to summarize for the audience what you just explained.

However, I feel that the way the episode was directed makes the characters act unrealistically, which pulls me out of the story. To be honest, Rudeus' constant low character and his morally questionable acts make me reluctant to believe in any character's reactions to his actions. Like, what was the point of the "shut-in" argument? It is at times like this that I question why I like this anime with a protagonist I despise 90% of the time. Maybe that's what's making me frustrated about the episode, yet I'm throwing all the blame on the director.
Jun 30, 8:19 PM
Aug 2022
See yall again in 2025 winter
Jun 30, 8:19 PM
Aug 2019
Well its not bad. but its a bit uhh weird
Jun 30, 8:21 PM

Jan 2011
so what was there to regret? if he hadnt gone to save his family, Roxy d ve died there an clearly he cares more about Roxy than his parents, not to mention they would ve failed to rescue his mother, he isnt missing the birth of his child either, what is this regret supposed to be? ominous threat that was the basis of the second half of this season that in the end led to nothing, so yeah dissapointing unless the man god thing was just lying
man Sylphie is such a nothing character, it was so predictable that we shouldnt expect not even the slightest amount of resistance from her, as much as i dislike the annoying red haired bitch an how shes is among the worst characters ive seen, gotta admit at least the red haired one gets a reaction from me, Sylphie is just bahh who cares

still considerably better than the previous season, visuals have improved an despite the slow an mostly uninteresting start it does get better during its second half, unfortunatelly it qets much worse once again on its last couple of episodes

5/10
Jun 30, 8:22 PM

Jul 2017
Reply to __Sslash
See yall again in 2025 winter
@__Sslash No chance it's happening that soon. This smells like a 2026 show to me.
Jun 30, 8:23 PM

Apr 2019
Norn, Aisha, your father died. Also Sylphie i cheated on you, that's basically how you summarize this episode.

Anyways, it has been a great season and this episode was great, gave us a quick montage of everyone else in the end, Badigadi hanging out with Ruijerd and also shown us Eris.

It's great to see everyone again, also now that i think of it, both Sylphie and Roxy will outlive Rudeus due to their long lifespans so I guess it was good that the two of them became acquainted through Rudeus. Sylphie's understanding of Rudeus was very nice, she knows he's a pervert and would probably goof off, it was her kindness that made it possible for Rudeus to build a harem and also since monogamy is not really a big thing in their world unlike ours so they don't see it as weird, it's basically more normalize not unless your a follower of Millis Church which practices only monogamy.

Anyways it was a great sendoff, I loved the ending, the Greyrat family keeps growing.
JorovieJun 30, 8:48 PM
Jun 30, 8:44 PM
Apr 2023
Great finale for season 2 - looking forward to season 3 and Rudeus' quest to complete his RGB waifus.
Jun 30, 8:59 PM

Aug 2018
Excellent finale to this arc.
Jun 30, 9:21 PM
Oct 2019
The episode is incredible, what a beautiful baby, I love them together and I want to see their relationship
Jun 30, 9:36 PM
Sep 2020
Easy one of the best episodes of mushoku if not the best. Parents episode was on pair with this. PERFECTION
Jun 30, 9:38 PM
Sep 2020
Haters downvoting this GO FUCK YOURSELVES PATHETIC PIECES OF GARBAGE.
Jun 30, 9:47 PM
Jan 2020
norn got flamed for being the only character that had common sense lmao
Jun 30, 9:54 PM

Nov 2013
Wow, didn't think Sylphie would take this in a positive light. Polygamy seems acceptable in their time.
Jun 30, 10:31 PM

Feb 2022
So this is how this wonderful season ends, excellent, another episode where I brought tears to my eyes, it is incredible how much this series manages to impact me, the development of Rudeus is incredible and this has been demonstrated throughout this season

At least they have confirmed a new season, look forward to it in a year, now it's time to read the light novel, thank you very much for everything Mushoku
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Jun 30, 10:49 PM
Nov 2016
Pretty good episode, it's a nice ending overall, I have to give props to Norn's voice actress, she did an amazing job with her voice in this episode.

And good thing Rudy was, for the most part, a decent character in this season, I can't stand Rudy when he starts his perverted dumb shit, I used to complain a lot about it in the previous seasons but I barely complained about Rudy in this season which is good, I'm not hating Rudy that much now, he was a decent human being in this season so that's a nice change. As long as Rudy doesn't do his perverted dumb shit then I'm cool with him.

It's a nice season, will I miss it? probably not, I'm not a big fan of this anime but I still watch it because why not? it's not bad, it's decent, I will end this mini-review thingie with a rating of:

8/10
Jun 30, 10:55 PM
Aug 2022
Reply to animejas
@__Sslash No chance it's happening that soon. This smells like a 2026 show to me.
@animejas thats an assumption base on the end of Season 1 and the start of Season 2 is one and a half year apart.
Jun 30, 11:19 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
great to see Sylphie again man. she's really giving best girl vibes
they're all so mature, making this situation work. they've really got a non-toxic 3-way relationship going hahah
watch rudy marry eris next season

a strong 8/10 this season from me
Jun 30, 11:52 PM
Mar 2019
Imagine being pathetic this much
Jul 1, 12:18 AM

Apr 2015
I think what bothers me the most about all of this is how there's a perfect setup and excuse for Rudeus to have his own way with minimal consequences of having a harem/multiple wives. He was a big degenerate loser but got reincarnated into a world where he's handsome, talented, polyamory is acceptable, his father is as big of a scumbag/cheater, women won't get too mad if you steal their panties or sexually harass them, and he has an ever-loving goddess of a wife who is willing to accept the fact that her own husband is an unfaithful cheater who can't keep his promises and would rather off himself or have sex with another woman than think of returning home to his pregnant wife. I'm perfectly fine with polyamory, but the women in this story are so...argh, infuriating to watch, and some of these elements are so unnecessary.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Jul 1, 1:32 AM

Sep 2020
So in this episode with Norn... she finds out that her mother is now a vegetable, she gets ratiod for having common sense towards the whole interaction with her brother having a second wife, and now feels guilty because she mistakingly implied that her sister Aisha shouldn't have existed. Oh yeah she also finds out that her father died.

But cheer up you got a cool sword now aye how awesome is that!!!
Jul 1, 1:58 AM
Jan 2021
slyphy the goat.....
Jul 1, 2:02 AM
Oct 2020
norn is in the right ngl
Jul 1, 2:03 AM
Jul 2020
Man, this season was a train wreck in a good way, but why did they have to make Sylphiette so motherly, man even I feel some level of disgust and shame. One thing this show knows how to do Is make you feel surreal emotions and actually care for the characters and their well-being. I don't have anything else to say, the show does it by itself. And after 2 seasons Rudy finally said what I was thinking, he wasn't adult even though he died at age 34, he didn't grow after the school incident, but now he finally is doing it. LETS GOOO !!!
Jul 1, 2:15 AM
Jun 2019
god i hate norn so much
Jul 1, 2:57 AM

Feb 2018
A solid final episode. Norn was pretty expressive this episode too. Once again, RIP Paul, sucks every time I think that he's really dead. Sylphie took Roxy pretty positively, not bad. Surely those two aren't going to be Rudeus's only wives lol. We also got the birth of Lucy Greyrat this episode wow, I didn't expect to see it this soon lol. There's lots to think about with this episode lol, like how Norn will improve in her swordsmanship and how Lucy is going to do in the future.

Welp, I'll be waiting for the next season!

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jul 1, 3:08 AM
Mar 2021
Great Anime with emotions and characters that feel real. Thankyou for the great season.
Jul 1, 3:35 AM
Jun 2024
great victory!!!!!
Jul 1, 3:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow, that was sure a difficult comeback obviously, Norn crying like that was heartbreaking and of course Rudeus also had to ask Sylphie for her approval for Roxy to be the 2nd wife... at least she didn't mind at all, btw Sylphie looks really good like that... and to perfectly end this season Rudeus' 1st child is finally born!!
Jul 1, 3:36 AM
Oct 2016
i see a lot of criticism for rudeus taking roxy after sylphiette, at the end of the day there is a source to this story and the anime is only built on it with minor changes
i didnt read any of the vn but the eris setup hints next season he takes her too, and honestly, expected. cant wait for finally some more eris! and perhaps ghislain will be back now too if we see eris, so much left to be excited about!
Jul 1, 3:48 AM

Dec 2018
This could have been a good season, but the writer's habit of being an insufferable pervert ruined it.

3/10
Jul 1, 3:58 AM

Dec 2018
Reply to Toxicph4ntom
Haters downvoting this GO FUCK YOURSELVES PATHETIC PIECES OF GARBAGE.
@Toxicph4ntom "how dare someone dislike something i like waaaaaaaah"
that's the entirety of this and many other fandoms. get a grip.
Jul 1, 3:59 AM
Jan 2023
Sylphie gotten more pretty 😍
Jul 1, 4:15 AM
Dec 2022
A bittersweet ending. Plus an announcement of Season 3 right at the end! Wonder how long we have to wait for it. A year perhaps.
Jul 1, 4:33 AM
Apr 2021
second best epissode of the year
Jul 1, 4:35 AM
Apr 2021
Reply to IzanaSolos
Time to break ALL the news to the fam.

Sylphie over here all giddy and welcoming Rudeus back not knowing at all what's about to happen. But yeah. more than anything, I knew that Norn and Aisha's reaction to the whole ordeal was going to be the biggest moment. Though Aisha was more calm than I expected her to be. I mean even an adult would start freaking out and crying like Norn did. Whatever though, the more important and uh worser news to break was the fact that Rudeus wanted to wife best girl.

Gotta say though, Norn's seiyuu killed it this episode. And while she had a point, it really isn't that much of Rudeus' fault. She was kinda getting on my nerves towards the end because, idk if you know this Norn, YOUR DAD WAS THE EXACT, AND I MEAN EXACT SAME AS HIM. Dude just look at Aisha. But obviously the more mature person between the child and adult is the adult in the end, and Rudeus' harem thus begins. And as well as Rudeus' life as a dad and Sylphie's life as a mom also begins. Entire scene with Rudeus at Paul's grave made me shed a year man ":(

Rudeus' life has just now truly begun. A life given all thanks to Paul. His life in this other world continues, ofc in season three.

What a fucking season man. Part 1 was a downgrade on all fronts to many, and this season has easily brought those peoples back to the show. Thank you Bind. See you in season three.

P.S AHHHHHHHH ERIS IS BACKKKKK WOOOOOOO!!!

@IzanaSolos the eris scene got me posing the episode like a crazy,I even hit the table lol
Jul 1, 4:53 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to basspig
Wow, didn't think Sylphie would take this in a positive light. Polygamy seems acceptable in their time.
basspig said:

While Rudy was away teaching Eris back in S1 Sylphie was visiting Rudy's family regularly and saw Paul having two wives working out pretty well for them.
Jul 1, 5:23 AM
Mar 2019
Season was alright, still not as good as the first season.
Jul 1, 5:27 AM

Mar 2013
10% hated this episode?! 😆😆😆
Well, I also hated it but I also loved it.
I really can't choose, no?

Anyway, there's a lot of worries, crying, and bloodbath in this episode... EPIC. 🥲😏

Norn shackling her brother... Oh, dear.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 1, 5:37 AM
Dec 2021
Great anime, enjoyed it a lot.
Jul 1, 6:18 AM
Jun 2007
Norm scolding her brother Rudy for having second wife is normal.
Sylphie with her "mature" looks, having different vibe and she knew Rudy will bring home another woman.
The whole family lives under one roof with Rudy being the only male, wwww.
Onwards to S3!
Jul 1, 6:39 AM
Jun 2019
Great ending to another solid seaosn. Felt bad for sylphie but a lilttle after they were talking it felt pretty wholesome, especially the line "let's support rudy together" very sweet. Also love how he's growing even more as character and appreciating what his dad did for him. SOlid Solid show
Jul 1, 6:39 AM
Apr 2020
another nice ep.
The action in this anime is alwesome but the relationships between the people are absolute cringe
Rudeus cheating his pergnant wife like, wtf.
Jul 1, 6:50 AM

Aug 2014
Reply to MangagnaM
@GTRaijin

Ignoring Rudeus and Roxy of course for obvious reasons...
- Sylphie - has always been more accepting due to being around Paul, Zenith and Lilia as a kid. Her comrade, Luke literally spends time with multiple women and she was surrounded by nobles as Fitz. She loves Rudeus a lot and doesn't want to lose that which is a flaw of her own, but basically because Roxy saved Rudeus and is someone Rudeus respected a lot before and he still openly stated he loved Sylphie, workaround is there.

- Aisha and Lilia - Lilia was the one that Paul cheated with, and Aisha's the daughter. Cant imagine Aisha would add too much to say given how awkward that whole ordeal is. Same goes with Lilia.

- Zenith - is Zenith in this situation.

- Elinalise - Sylphie's her granddaughter but Roxy was her friend before and ultimately she wants her to be happy, especially knowing Roxy was heading down a path full of guilt that could be irreversible. Rudeus didnt do the best the best thing ever but she knew that Rudeus could care a lot for both.

Literally the only real character that would make an impactful scene work with this whole conflict is Norn since she is the Millis follower of the group, one that is closest morality-wise to us viewers here on Earth since they are a monogamous religion. Even Zenith if healthy wouldnt be able to talk much since she did accept Lilia into the family due to Rudeus convincing her after Paul and Lilia did a wrong thing. Norn's the one voice that could actually speak without complex history or feelings to stop that. Sylphie could run away and that would be fine, but she loves Rudeus a lot and has openly stated that if there is someone he cares for a lot to bring to the family and genuine feelings are there, she's accepting of it. She's lived in an environment like that and seen it throughout her life, especially around Greyrats.

But back to Norn again, she had good points and was the one person that had the background and feelings to say stuff that shut Rudeus and Roxy down due to her beliefs. But like us, she enforced her beliefs too strongly and while she can be right, what she says also could be hurtful in a different context to Aisha and Lilia, since Aisha was born due to Lilia and Paul's fuckup but they still managed to be a proper family together despite the flaws. There's more thought to this whole thing than the surface. The only other person that would make sense to have this convo to call Rudeus/Roxy out is Cliff as a devout Millis follower, and he would do so but he aint there.

Rudeus' fucked up and now he has to learn properly and mature even further without playing around as an adult, the whole final speech was self-reflecting on that and the mistakes he made, and now what responsibility he has to take from his father, succeeding in that role in the process.
@MangagnaM Ok, so the Paul and Lilia's comparison is good but why are you ignoring the main point I'm trying to say? Have you forgotten how Zenith reacted to all of it? How she was so fucking pissed that she would have thrown Lillia out to the streets in the freezing cold with her soon to be born child and that would most likely have resulted in both of their deaths? How Zenith acted towards Paul and was absolutely furious with him? If it wasn't for Rudeus who just happened to be there as the MC of the series, their whole family and relationship would have been destroyed. This is what I mean by having consequences.

Now look at Rudeus... Does whatever his pp dictates and gets away absolutely fine, Sylphy doesn't even care if he is cheating on her and having more wives, instead she is happy and supports him and doesn't have even the tiniest fracture of anger or sadness or whatever you would feel at that situation. For Roxy, sure, what she did was unacceptable and Norn expressed her thoughts and feelings about it but who cares because at the end of the day, what she said has no meaning since everyone just accepts whatever Rudeus does.

Also, don't get me started with "but this is a harem anime, what did you expect?" type of bs, I know it's a harem and everyone and their dogs were spoiling the shit out of MT so I already knew about his multiple wives thing. People one moment telling how MT is so realistic with it's character development and whatever but the second Rudeus does creepy, perverted shit, they suddenly change their view of MT to "bro, it's just fiction, this is fantasy, it's nothing like real life" nonsense to justify his actions. It's the fact that Rudeus has been doing FBI attention worthy stuff since the very beginning without having any consequences for it is the problem I'm having with MT and now look where we are at? "I will stay loyal to you Sylphie", 2 episodes later he cheats on her while she is also being pregnant with his child and then he even proposes to marrying the person who he cheated with.

I'm genuinely disappointed with how this amazing anime turned out to be. And again, Norn was the saving grace for this season since she was the only one who said the truth while actually making sense and that's a kid mind you. Anyway, I will still continue watching this anime till the end because all of this bs wasn't something that would have made me drop the anime, it just made me really disappointed. Hoping that when Eris shows up, she will beat the living shit out of Rudeus after finding out what he has been up to this whole time.
Jul 1, 7:26 AM

Jun 2016
sylphy short hair = femboy

sylphy long hair = beautiful milf !!
Jul 1, 7:57 AM
Jun 2020
SECOND WIFE!! LETS FUCKING GOO!!!!

cry about it first world people 😂
Jul 1, 8:01 AM
Jun 2020
in the begging of the episode rudy mentioned that the pain he felt was a pain of lost not pain of regret , but his family was ok.
does that mean that he was just wrong and overthinking or what?
Jul 1, 8:02 AM

Sep 2018
Reply to Gou21
Even though I knew this was a harem anime, even though I knew from the spoilers that Rudy would marry roxy, eris, sylph, even though I knew sylphy accepted it, I still HATE Rudy's decision to marry roxy for the reason that she had 'helped' Rudy in his worst condition, the reason is not make sense at all.
@Gou21 I
Gou21 said:
Even though I knew this was a harem anime, even though I knew from the spoilers that Rudy would marry roxy, eris, sylph, even though I knew sylphy accepted it, I still HATE Rudy's decision to marry roxy for the reason that she had 'helped' Rudy in his worst condition, the reason is not make sense at all.

You are right that it doesnt make much sense.

But you have to remember he married Sylph for the same exact reason:
Because he had sex with her to get rid of his ED and thought that ment he had the ''responsibility'' to marry her.

To me as reader its pretty interesting how people have issues with Roxy over Sylph, but not Sylph over Eris.
..or Eris over Roxy.
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Jul 1, 8:08 AM
Oct 2023
Great episode! Loved Sylphie's side of things. I am glad there was conflict in the shape of Norn, but all became well at the end.
Jul 1, 8:15 AM
Aug 2015
Perfect anime, in my soul.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Jun 16

612 by aurora_yuuki »»
Yesterday, 10:25 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MegamiRem - Jun 9

218 by aurora_yuuki »»
Sep 30, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 14

207 by minnaslay127 »»
Sep 30, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ArimaKana - Jun 23

369 by TheOtherJN »»
Sep 27, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Would you also deny Aisha's request? (SPOILER episode 6) ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - May 25

61 by Zarutaku »»
Sep 22, 11:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.