Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 23, 12:30 PM

Nov 2017
So we're watching five minutes to see michael jackson enter the house. Btw where the moonwalk?

Jun 23, 12:31 PM
May 2017
My first non manga knowledge episode
Since season 2 finale
I dont buy the hashira fights
That's just anime padding
I did that guy from gyomeis backstory
I was surprised he was really blind
Zenitsu has some sauce coming
Zenitsu VA has 2 great weeks of screaming along with Mha
The finale was so over the top slow with his walking
It's like 7 episodes 1 volume
Finale 1 volume lol
I see these youtubers women simping over dabi and muzan lol
So unlikable trait sadly
Also they effed up gyomeis emotional backstory. Didn't impact as much as they put the emphasis on it
And how can Inosuke push boulder with Mark!!!!
Jun 23, 12:37 PM
Apr 2020
A good flashback that was not dragged out and also a good and relaxing season away from all the action. Also great to learn about all the hashiras. Can't wait for final episode.
Jun 23, 12:43 PM

May 2018
Muzan: *walks*
Ufotable: It's bollywood time
Jun 23, 12:45 PM

Jan 2021
The way Muzan showed up radiating with at lest 10,000 + aura That’s how you know I pulled up to the function 💀
Jun 23, 12:58 PM

Mar 2021
We started the previous season in a Bollywood style.
we be ending this season in a Bollywood style.

Get ready for the epic reaction moments from all Hashiras after they see Muzan for real this time.

Jokes asode, that was definitely an amazing episode. Giyu vs Shinazugawa duel was wild af!!

Also, Zenitsu finally getting that character development, he so deserved since he was introduced. I'm all in for it....
Jun 23, 12:59 PM
Jan 2022
They made that last part so extra lol but wonder how it'll turn out next episode
Jun 23, 1:00 PM
Dec 2022
Is it me or MJ’s shoes change color?😭😭
Jun 23, 1:07 PM
Nov 2022
Michael Jackson’s entrance was so badass it took up 5 minutes of the episode.
Jun 23, 1:13 PM

Jul 2012
What an episode. That ending and Muzan's entrance is crazy.
Jun 23, 1:16 PM
Jun 2023
Oh man I got chills the last moments of the episode! I actually felt like Muzan would invade the Mansion at the end of this arc, so I'm pretty surprised to see that I was right. I'm going in blind but I feel like next week is going to be pure insanity
Jun 23, 1:28 PM
Jul 2015
I thought this was going to be a bit longer than this.
Anyway. Micheal Jakson has finally made his move 😱
Jun 23, 1:36 PM
Oct 2022
Such a sad story Gyomei Himejima had. He raised the orphan children in the temple with so much care, love and dedication. Gyomei was truly the best teacher for them and despite being blind, he could sense everything and everyone and could protect all of them. It is disappointing that one of the children betrayed him and led the demon into their temple to eat some of the children and make awful things.

Gyomei has a lovely heart, his feelings and senses could never go wrong about anyone. If he said about Tanjiro that he is a special kid who fought continuously without giving up, then it’s true. Gyomei Himejima is my favorite Hashira, firstly he is the strongest Hashira from their generation and secondly, I admire his personality, motivation and ambition to thank for everything he has.

Talking about Sanemi, I do not stand him at all. I find his personality misplaced and totally inadequate. A Hashira should not act like that!

I cannot wait for the next episode to see the first confrontation between Muzan and Ubuyashiki, it will be amaizng.
Jun 23, 1:42 PM
Feb 2020
The backstory almost made me cry and the Muzan entrance was one of the best I've seen in anything :D
Jun 23, 1:56 PM

Nov 2020
TheRealRouges said:
After an almost decent episode, with this one we go back to the shit we were so used in this season, they fr find every way possible to lengthen this ass series, why the hell did they need 31 minutes for this episode?!

Womp womp…….
Jun 23, 2:02 PM

Jan 2011
that had to be the longest slow motion scene ever, slow mo can be cool but after a while it gets annoying

also that was the first time in a while that a Zenitsu scene doesnt end up with annoying screams, imo too late to fix this character but we ll see
Jun 23, 2:07 PM
Apr 2022
Shoutout to this episode having some of the best comedic bits along with making me cry.
The fact that Sanemi has a restraining order against Tanjiro is the funniest possible thing he has ever done. Also the entire bit about Ohagi is pure gold.
Genya fighting with Inosuke was A+.
Gotta love the 3 minutes of Muzan walking in slow motion, having him meet Ubayashiki in a very dramatic moment, followed by the instant tone shift of Tanjiro and Sanemi and more anger over Ohagi talk.
Jun 23, 2:14 PM
Nov 2019
Gyomei's backstory would've turned anyone else into a villain. The children of this show are lucky he's a pacifist. I'm really curious what Zenitsu's letter was that made him get that serious, I was waiting for him to just start screaming like usual in that scene.
Jun 23, 2:18 PM

Jul 2023
Despite the extended length the episode went flying to me, unlike the past one. That being said, Muzan's super slow entrance was hilarious. Looks like one of those character intros from indian soap operas lol.
Seems this season will end up further of what a thought, but either way if the rumours of the three movies to adapt the next arc is true we won't get new Kimetsu material in a while.
Jun 23, 3:01 PM

Apr 2016
Gyomei's backstory is definitely one of the most messed up of the ones we've seen in the story, for a Hashira with so little screen time he still has a well thought out history which I appreciate
I don't really know why this episode needed to be longer than any other but I'm tired of questioning the strange decisions they've made with this season lol
One episode left and then three movies
Jun 23, 3:27 PM

Aug 2013
Michael Jackson enters
Jun 23, 3:28 PM
Oct 2013
The peak arc is about to start!
Jun 23, 3:43 PM
Aug 2020
sad story

the dude went to jail for doing the right thing

time to get serious in the next ep but only one remaining

is it a joke!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 23, 3:45 PM

Jan 2015
Oh shit. Bossman himself has pulled up.
Jun 23, 3:52 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to TheRealRouges
Dukino said:
@TheRealRouges Why do you still watch then!!?? Oh yeah, because youre a joke, a whiner, a scumbag

The death of thought, a thing we see far too often on this platform…should people watch only what they like? Oh hell nah, your EEG must be flat if you think this way
@TheRealRouges Should people watch only what they like?

Unless someone is paying you,yes. Any other answer is literally irrational.
Jun 23, 3:54 PM
Jul 2020
silent_lurker said:
waste of an episode, terrible backlore, the fateful meeting of the 2 heads was whack. this season is 0/10

who told you to waste your time on it then???
Jun 23, 4:09 PM
Oct 2023
Gyomeis backstory was animated really well. Overall this episode has been really good and a nice buildup to the last episode of this season. Sadly though we didnt see more isnight into how Zenitsu feels, i really hoped they would add something more that wasnt in the manga but its fine Zenitsu will still shine in the next season. Muzans walk was done really well and felt really menacing and i just felt so hyped and tense while watching it. cant wait for the last episode
Jun 23, 4:18 PM

Nov 2012
omg the end w/music!!! PERFECTION.

Zenitsu has family drama. I'm interested.
Jun 23, 4:26 PM

Oct 2018
Bro what the hell was the end of this episode? Was it supposed to be artistic or autistic? Reminded me of Taken.

If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Perhaps, this is hell.
Jun 23, 4:32 PM

Nov 2020
Muzan's long journey will become a meme xD
3/10
Jun 23, 4:36 PM

Sep 2018
Man, I love my slow walk scenes. Doesn't beat Aku no Hana's walking scene, but that was certainly magnificent.
Jun 23, 5:07 PM
Nov 2016
The episode was ok and finally, Zenitsu stopped being an ear-raping mofo for once, WAS ABOUT TIME, goddamn, I can't stand that mother fucker when he's awake but he's finally acting like a normal human being while awake, although it's a bit too late for that, Zenitsu being normal for once won't save that shitty character, he's still on my list of shit characters and nothing this anime do with that mother fucker will remove him from that list which means, he can still drown in a pool of turd in the next episode for all I care.

And Muzan walking at the end, while artistic, it kinda looked like the special effects used in those Bollywood dramas.
Jun 23, 5:20 PM
Jun 2024
PLEASE I am on my KNEES for some Zenitsu character development
Jun 23, 5:23 PM
Sep 2019
For people who criticize Muzan 5 mintues walking scene...
Let's face the fact that with the song's heavy lyrics. Ufotable made that scene more suffocating.
This scene had to be long because it represents Muzan's victory over Ubuyashiki.
It mustn't pass by so easily.
Jun 23, 5:24 PM

Apr 2022
himejima's backstory is by far the best thing to come out of this season so far, also thanks to sugita's brilliance. but jesusu bru, muzan's slow-motion walk was on some bollywood type shit. apart from himejima part, rest of the episode was meh.
Jun 23, 5:50 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I gotta say, I loved how the ED transitioned into Muzan walking to Ubuyashiki, that was very cool and it honestly makes me appreciate the song even more although I was already a fan of it, but that being said, damn he really did just walk for 5 minutes didn’t he lol, I get it’s supposed to be dramatic and hype but yeah that went on a little too long. I kinda respect it tho, this is leading up to the biggest arc of Demon Slayer and this is a showdown that’s been building up since Spring 2019 (too long ago man), I can accept watching Muzan walk for a bit lol, just need to see a Smooth Criminal edit and it’s perfect.

But that wasn’t all this slightly longer episode had to offer, after Tanjiro successfully finished pushing his rock we finally got to learn more about Himejima, and it was another sad backstory but I liked the unique twist to this one of Himejima being wrongfully accused by the one he protected after being betrayed by someone he considered family, very fucked up but I’m glad he’s a demon slayer today, otherwise he wouldn’t be around anymore. And although the Hashira training is done now, things are looking very serious with Zenitsu, I’m damn curious about what that letter said to get even Zenitsu serious but perhaps we’ll find out eventually, it is sad seeing the funny man down.

And after Shinazugawa threw down with Giyu and had a silly moment with Tanjiro, it was cool to see him become aware that they’ve been infiltrated, that was almost spooky, really liked it, and after that long ass walk we’re now heading towards the final episode of this season, which could also potentially be the last time we wait for a new Demon Slayer episode with the recent news of the next arc being a movie trilogy, and if it is it’s been a pleasure, I’ll miss these Demon Slayer Sundays.
Jun 23, 5:51 PM

Apr 2013
this arc was not for tanjiro or the hashiras but for Muzan to walk.
Jun 23, 5:52 PM
Mar 2016
Really, 5 minutes of Michael Jackson walking in slow motion? I feel bad for the Japanese folks watching this on TV, there were probably commercial breaks on either side of that part. This whole season could have been a 90-minute movie instead, but I guess that wouldn't have made as much money :^)
Jun 23, 5:53 PM

Dec 2020
:man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking: :man_walking:
Jun 23, 5:57 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Ah Himejima backstory I was waiting for this. I’m really happy we got to watch this. It was done very well and next episode will be the last for season 4 and as figured it’ll end off at a really hype moment. Looks like it’s going to be a trilogy of movies from leaks and what not. Nothing is confirmed, but I’d be surprised if it doesn’t end up being a trilogy at this point forward. If you haven’t read the manga and aren’t wanting to wait for the movies to drop I’d recommend reading 📖 looking forward to the next episode 😬
Jun 23, 6:06 PM

Mar 2017
ok it's finally getting hype, looking forward to next week.
Jun 23, 6:10 PM

Apr 2012
That walk by Muzan... was so... epic. It was building tension with every passing moment. When he slowly passed an area by himself he's showing that he wasn't afraid of anyone showing up before he got there.
The director of the anime probably wants to emphasize that the Hashira had enough time to intercept Muzan but couldn't because he's both literally and figuratively ahead of them no matter how hard they try to find him.
I appreciate the fact that he took his time to get there because if Muzan just instantly showed up by Ubuyashiki and then the episode ended, nobody would acknowledge the fact that the entire Hashira was helpless in determining where he is even when he was already taking a leisurely walk towards their master. Great job Ufotable!

"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 23, 6:45 PM
Feb 2021
That last walking animation was awfully long.
Jun 23, 6:47 PM
Oct 2020
19:51 rare serious Zenitsu

Also that boy that led the demon to the temple and got rid of the incenses is totally that other guy from Zenitsu's flashback. Gyomei is really built different though even more than Muichirou. Both killed demons by just destorying them over and over again until the sun rose but Gyomei did it with his bare hands while being thin, blind, and no training. That was all just natural brute strength. Others have to use weapons but my guy just used his hands. His story really is heart breaking though. Going through so much to protect just a single child only for them to call you a monster. Totally understandable situation too where you can't really blame the kid. They're only 4 years old and witnessed the most horrifying thing ever for an entire night. Definitely still have nightmares about it.

Does Muzan have the force or something? How'd he open that door without touching it? Is that just one of his demon powers? Or does he carry a little force demon with him everywhere to open things for him?

Ok as much as I'd like to clown this wannabe Micheal jackson clown they really did give him that AURA when he's walking in into Ubuyashiki's place.
Jun 23, 6:56 PM

May 2021
Peak walking scene.
My Candies:

Bonus:
Jun 23, 7:18 PM

Jul 2015
Finally, cringy and annoying Zenitsu is GONE. From now on he is gonna be badass and knows what he must do. I know it's very late into the story, but aren't you guys happy?

Jun 23, 7:35 PM
boop boop

Mar 2018
The entrance went hard bro, idc what anyone else says
死だけが確実
Jun 23, 7:40 PM
Jan 2024
Great episode. Only complaint is that they didn't take the chance to animate Michael Jackson moon walking his way over towards Ubuyashiki.
IDKwhatonamemyseJun 23, 9:45 PM
Jun 23, 8:40 PM
May 2017
the entertainment begins...one episode before the season finale. I wanna know just what in that letter got Zenitsu in his serious era. And muzan finally discovering the location of the Ubuyashiki residence was one of the confrontations of all time
Jun 23, 8:45 PM
Jan 2022
The infinite walking scene seems to have overshadowed the terrible CGI used in the bamboo forest. First time in the season where it was glaringly bad to me.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» worst season ever ( 1 2 3 )

Leon888 - Aug 4

115 by Suitedup »»
Today, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

543 by Pangea_ »»
Oct 14, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 16

128 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 12, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 9

163 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 9, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Feb 20

263 by mbarseru »»
Oct 8, 6:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.