Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (56) « First ... « 53 54 [55] 56 »
Jan 20, 2019 3:29 PM
Jul 2013
HungryForQuality said:
Whole anime was fake tension, glaring plot armor, snail-like pacing, moronic MC, and no grey moral area among the masters. What a shitshow. Only good part was Joji Nakata's awesome voice acting and Archer for not being an immature child and taking the war seriously. Great production values as well.

Summed up pretty well, I think. But next season looks more interesting in the preview, especially with Kirei and Gil joining the action. They managed to make the series better with second cour in Fate/zero and I hope this happens again.
Also, though it's been already said a hundred times here: This Illusion remix nailed it, best thing about this ep.
Feb 9, 2019 11:35 PM
Jan 2013
This episode makes no sense to me. Shirou has to use a Command Seal to stop Saber from killing Rin earlier in the show, but Caster didn't have to use a Command Seal to force Saber to attack Shirou? Servants can clearly disobey their masters unless the master uses a seal on them... I don't like this episode.
Feb 10, 2019 9:25 AM

Oct 2014
Biofreak03 said:
This episode makes no sense to me. Shirou has to use a Command Seal to stop Saber from killing Rin earlier in the show, but Caster didn't have to use a Command Seal to force Saber to attack Shirou? Servants can clearly disobey their masters unless the master uses a seal on them... I don't like this episode.

are you talking about 25:11?

caster did use a command spell, the command was “Strike down Archer’s master”, but Shirou was hurt by Saber because he got between her and Rin, Shirou tried to shield Rin and it was accidental on Saber’s part
Feb 10, 2019 3:04 PM
Jan 2013
Shirou used one to stop Saber from killing fighting Archer/Rin.
Shirou used one to teleport Saber to school to fight Rider.
Caster steals the last seal from him.
You say: Caster orders Saber to kill Rin using a seal. (If this is the case, then she would no longer be able to control Saber since that was the last seal)
What I seen: Caster orders Saber to kill Rin without using a seal. (Why would Saber listen to her?)
Am I missing something?
Feb 11, 2019 4:13 AM

Oct 2014
Biofreak03 said:
Shirou used one to stop Saber from killing fighting Archer/Rin.
Shirou used one to teleport Saber to school to fight Rider.
Caster steals the last seal from him.
You say: Caster orders Saber to kill Rin using a seal. (If this is the case, then she would no longer be able to control Saber since that was the last seal)
What I seen: Caster orders Saber to kill Rin without using a seal. (Why would Saber listen to her?)
Am I missing something?

caster gets 3 command spells after taking control of saber. don’t ask me why 3, idk and its just how it is

she uses one of the command spells on 24:58, and you can see it fading from her hand

Mar 23, 2019 5:48 PM
Aug 2018
Haha, Toosaka is so casual about going on a date with Emiya and he is just completely oblivious.

So he never noticed Sakuras affection towards him either, huh?

But this was quiet interesting. Now we have Emiya stripped of his command spells and Saber stolen by Caster.
I wonder how this will end, "game mechanic" wise. Doesn't he have a similar status to Shinji right now? Although I don't know what happened with Shinjis command spells after Rider was killed.

And Kirei Kotomine really is a toothless overseer, huh? Somewhat disappointing.
What's the point of having an overseer that doesn't have the power to interfere when things take a turn for the worse?

Another question, will we eventually learn who Lancers master is?
tr25a3Mar 23, 2019 7:26 PM
May 7, 2019 12:03 PM

Sep 2014
Shiro is something else.
"This will be our date"
"Ah souka"

And its even a double date with bonus Saber! Coming from Zero I missed her doing basic stuff, its incredibly cute seing her not all that competent for once. How old is she anyway?

Rin is a good girl, isnt she.

Rin red like a tomatoe, Saber blushing over their conversation. Good episode.

PS: Archer is blind and gey confirmed. He cant see those thighs.

While Zero was more epic, I like this one more. Caster is a better antagonist than Kirei. Maybe thats because I watched zero first idk.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 8, 2019 4:03 AM

Oct 2014
Comander-07 said:
And its even a double date with bonus Saber! Coming from Zero I missed her doing basic stuff, its incredibly cute seing her not all that competent for once. How old is she anyway?

she's in her teens
Jun 16, 2019 8:28 AM

Dec 2018
This adaptation had more Shirou x Rin moments. Unlike FSN 2006,
, though it's too early to jump the gun, there's still the 2nd season to watch.

Shirou really need to learn how to control his command seal. Honestly, if Shirou just give his CS to Caster, Caster would only have 1 CS.

So Sasaski Koujiro now know that Saber is Caster's servant and he's just like: "Oh OK." lol. What about your promise bruh...?

Seems Kirei has lost his edge.

Caster became major antagonist for UBW unlike FSN 2006.
Kish0Jun 16, 2019 8:48 AM
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 22, 2019 1:25 PM

Dec 2014
so like what was up with the ending...I was not expecting this
Oct 4, 2019 2:54 AM
Apr 2019
people die when they are killed ๐Ÿคฃ
Oct 6, 2019 3:26 AM

Feb 2019
5 years late but Jesus Christ this has 3k replies?!!! I’ve never seen an anime do that
Nov 6, 2019 5:48 AM

Apr 2018
Nice to see them taking some leisure time and having fun. Saber just enjoying and eating is so adorable lmao well shit, Caster has to ruin everything
Nov 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Feb 2017
What a frustrating way to end the first season; wasting Rider, wasting Gilgamesh on fucking Shinji, Shirou being a fucking idiot and using the command seal on Saber. A lot to like from the season as a whole but those decisions really put a damper all over it.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Nov 18, 2019 7:49 AM
Apr 2017
Saber playing at the batting center <3
Jan 4, 2020 9:02 PM

Aug 2017
That little date scene was surprisingly pleasant to watch.

It made me like Rin Tohsaka a lot more.

She is not a judgmental person when it comes to looks or height.

She even went as far as to compliment Shirou. Saying that his height is average and that he will grow tall and beautiful as long as he maintain his build/physique.

But as always, Shirou is dense. He's such a clueless klutz and a hopeless romantic.
*sigh. What a shame.

Caster pulled off HACKS@@$#% and broke the rules. She really is a bitch.
HOW DARE SHE CAPTURE SABER?!!!

Poor, Shirou. Lost his servant and got recked.
But he deserves it.
I hope you die Shirou.

Feb 3, 2020 6:32 PM
Sep 2019
Why these people think going on a date in the middle of a war is a good idea, it eludes me...
The situation is pretty fucked up, and then all of a sudden Lancer shows up again from episode 1... who is his Master again? Was it mentioned?
Give Archer more screen time please, the final scenes with him were just the best, and the voice actor is beyond any comment.
Feb 20, 2020 2:14 PM

Sep 2019
What s ending man. This is getting better and better. I'm hyped to see how the next season would turn out! :)

8/10
Apr 10, 2020 9:11 PM

Aug 2018
I legit watch this ep and stopped halfway, idk why but I somehow don't feel like having big urge to watch this. I've read the VN also.
May 30, 2020 5:45 AM

Apr 2011
Wow, this cour ended on a depressing note - really set things up well for S2, though! In general I'm somewhat surprised at how different this show is from Fate/Zero while still being great - this is much more focused on the two main characters and their relationship with even some rom-com moments thrown in (that are a lot more fun than they've any right to be).

I guess I'm lucky I haven't read the VN - it seems from these episode threads that otherwise I would probably hate this show! :D
Jun 11, 2020 11:22 AM

Dec 2012
saber sure glutton, eating all of the time while being a third wheel lmao..
all this because emiya fault for cant provide her enough mana,,but it made saber show a lot more cute side...
but saber situation kinda remind me of nezuko hmm
Jul 12, 2020 3:10 AM

Aug 2019
A good final episode. The date part was cute though it feels weird considering they're are in the middle of a battle to death. While the animation was amazing, the pacing and characterisation could've been far better, though still better than the Deen version. Hope the second season improves upon it.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Aug 14, 2020 9:09 PM

Aug 2018
Emiya is just a piece of garbage. I hope he dies in a fire.

He put himself in this position with his half assed moral code, and now all he wants to do is whine and mope about his very poor decision. Die you little worm.
NoviSunAug 14, 2020 9:59 PM
Nov 29, 2020 3:26 AM

Aug 2019
Man I really hate how they portray Shirou to be a pitiful person, then again I can’t expect a 17 to be a reincarnation of Guts or Kenshiro and start slaying all the masters when he was randomly plopped into this whole ordeal.
snowykevinNov 29, 2020 3:43 AM
Dec 19, 2020 3:55 PM

Apr 2018
Damn, caster really did Shriou like that holy. Anyway I think this was a perfect way to end it off and go on to season 2. I know that my boy Shirou will come back to save Saber.
Dec 21, 2020 12:39 PM

Jul 2019
No matter what the route seems like people despise Shirou hahaha theres character development buddy.
Mar 17, 2021 7:04 AM
Apr 2020
Welp.. I guess in the first half of the episode is just "before the storm" slice of life thing, huh? Tohsaka in the first half too is really cute, especially when she's blushing

And when that stunningly 2nd half happened and concluded like that... I can't handle that... I'm literally dying to watch the 2nd season like right now but unfortunately I need to sleep now xD.

And finally I got to listen to LiSA again. I hope I will hear her again in some of the series.

9/10. Masterpeice as always.. Time to proceed to the 2nd season to see how will they rescue Saber on that FVCKING BITCH CASTER.

Btw is Gilgamesh appeared on this series? I didn't see him but he's on this seasons MAL character lists
Kirukato05Mar 17, 2021 7:09 AM
Apr 3, 2021 7:26 AM
Jul 2018
Animation was as good as ever.
Jun 14, 2021 1:46 AM

Feb 2020
And this marks the end of my first experience with Fate. Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disappointed. I fortunately didn't raise my expectations very high to start with, but given the franchise's reputation, I expected a better writing than that. I've noticed a lot of inconsistencies in terms of rules and characterisation, and the plot and character development were rather weak. Despite the fact that a lot of things happened in the show, I felt like it is only at the end, when Caster got her hands on Saber, that things really started to move forward. And about the character development, even if it's only this route's first season, it really bothers me that the characters didn't change at all throughout the story. They are likable, but I didn't find them particularly interesting, except maybe Shirou but his personality annoys me. And about the antagonists, Shinji is one-dimensional, Caster has potential that I hope will be explored correctly, the others barely received any screentime so it's hard to form an opinion.

With that said, it wasn't bad, I can't say I was deeply invested in the story, far from it, but I had a rather good time. I wish the show focused more on story/charater development than action but I warmed up to the characters and as soon as Caster got Saber, I became a bit interested in the actual story.
So I'll consider that it is only the first season which means the second one can always improve.
I give it a 6/10, it was fine, I enjoyed it, but it wasn't mindblowing.
Jul 30, 2021 9:34 PM
Jul 2021
A pretty good finale. Makes me want to watch Season 2 right away.

I feel really disappointed in Shirou as a person. His moral code gets in his own way so much, and if he just kept stalling for time then maybe Archer could have saved them in the reality marble against Caster.

Date Part gave some really good Slice of Life vibes.

Rin is a cutie

And so is Saber

Aug 26, 2021 10:02 AM
ๅญ”็œŸใƒปใ‚ณใ‚ฆใƒžใ‚ณใƒˆ

Jun 2017
Okay, this certainly took a turn that I didn't see coming at all!

Shirou's honestly been a fine MC until this episode, xD. I found it a little perplexing how he was sort of willing to give up Saber for his Fuji-nee. Didn't he hate the saying, "To save one person means sacrificing the other?", but he totally took that offer here. Cheery on top of the cake when he went up to Tohsaka and couldn't respond to how he'd progress to saving Saber.

God, Saber's teary expression in the rain though. That's daggers right up my kokoro. Caster sure knows how to boss around. Kirei under attack too, it makes sense that the church would be her next base of operations.

No movement yet from Shinji and his Servant, I wonder when it'll be time for that.

Interesting to note that Archer and Saber had connections in the past though. I think somewhere in the 2006 version, it was mentioned that he could've been an underling of hers or something of the sort. Guess we've got some sort of confirmation of that here.

Fuji-nee's visit to Emiya-san's grave, apparently anime-original scene, was nice. I'm curious on what kind of relationship the two had.

All in all, it was a pretty cool finish to the season. Perhaps a little abrupt despite the length of the episode, but it definitely makes me want to binge S2 immediately.

As for the whole season, it's been really fun to watch and Ufotable's incredible production value is just fantabulous. Action sequences, osts and VA, all in great harmony. I've heard the sequel will feature even more fights so I'm definitely looking forward to that! Some of the narrative aspects could've been handled better though.

LiSA blessing us with her vocals for the ED theme this episode was a treat! I enjoyed this song a fair bit before but this LiSA version upped a notch or two for me. Op and the general ED, on the other hand, are already on my playlist.

Solid 8.0/10.
_MushiRock11_Aug 27, 2021 5:11 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 29, 2021 4:37 PM
Jul 2021
Wow, the stupidest thing I've seen a "MC" do in an Anime. He is so stupid it is unbelievable. I seriously have never disliked a MC so much. And because of his stupidity Saber could have EASILY been killed, and then Rin would have died too. All because he is a MORON. Uhhhh I was going to watch the original but I bet he's even stupider. I seriously wish they would have just killed him off and focused on Rin or something, not that I like her so much but his dialogue in Dub, and his decisions irritate me so much.
DKDiabloLichtAug 29, 2021 5:01 PM
Oct 22, 2021 1:53 PM
Aug 2017
Rin sleeping was so cute

Lol Rin likes her night time pushup routine

Shirou - "I just assumed you got hungry in the middle of the night and ate the whole loaf by yourself, you know... late night snack." Rin replies with recommending him to shutup lol

WHAT THE FUCK. Shirou orders Saber to stop in the middle of fighting and she gets stabbed. Shirou is fucking retarded. Saber then becomes the servant of caster. How much of an autistic fuck do you have to be to order someone to stop in the middle of a fight. Ffs. If he wanted to save Fujimura then he could have found a way with Saber and Rin but no you would need a brain to do that.

Shirou finally realised people keep saving his sorry ass every time. Hopefully he will wake up in the next season.

Other than Shirou being autistic sometimes, UBW S1 was pretty good. Opening, ending and soundtrack was solid. Animation as well, top notch.

8/10

Nov 3, 2021 6:47 AM

Aug 2020
Holy shit that disillusion caught me by surprise.
7/10
Jun 15, 2022 3:34 AM
May 2021
I bit dissappointed with the final episode because I didn't expect them to stop at that point.But I enjoyed the series as a whole.

6/10
Milan-5Jun 15, 2022 8:54 PM
Jun 18, 2022 12:30 PM
Nov 2020
This is much better than fate zero. Not just based on enjoyment but i actually knew what was happening. For a sequel they did a much better job explaining the holy grail and the different types of servants, plus this wasn't so dialogue heavy compared to zero. Finally the fights in this were so flawless i was never this hyped
Aug 7, 2022 5:38 PM

Aug 2018
Shirou was so annoying during that little "date". He acted like a grumpy old man the entire time. Obviously Rin has been harboring affection for him this entire time but it is a mystery how anyone could fall in love with someone like him. Not that Rin is any better. Everyone keeps saying how every little thing she does is soooo cute. NO, IT IS NOT. She just acts like everybody else, empty and devoid of personality until out of the blue, she has one of her tsundere moments, suddenly acting shy and embarrassed for NO REASON.

The story ain't all that bad (it's not good either) but the lame ass characters are a major impediment to my enjoyment. The characterization in this show absolutely SUCKS. All of the important character's personalities are fleshed out with info-dumps. like when Rin says Archer is "only awkward when it comes to things dealing with yourself and much smoother when it comes to others"

Wait, what? What does that even mean? First of all, that entire line is complete nonsense and secondly, he never acts like that. All he ever does is act cold, aloof and edgy. When did we ever get to see this alleged awkward side of his personality?

Anyway this show sucks. These characters suck! I am moderately invested in seeing how the story turns out but I have no reason to believe it's going to get better.
Sep 10, 2022 7:47 AM
Oct 2016
Have Me On Edge!!!
Nov 15, 2022 9:22 AM

May 2020
damn shiro lost saber
onto season 2 now

Mar 2, 2023 11:35 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
48-minute-long episode to end off season 1 of Unlimited Bladeworks, let's gooo!!! A holy grail war that could determine the fate of the world? Lame. Who needs a sense of urgency, let's take it easy and relax. Let's have a nice picnic and chill for awhile. Yeah. Really though, it was actually nice while it lasted, before getting their day flipped upside down. 

I don't get some of the reactions, I'm probably missing something here. Yeah I get Rin is a tsundere (probably the best of them out there), but why'd she act up so much just from Shirou thanking her for coming over? Are the subtitles crap, and he meant something else? Can "thank you for coming" be interpreted as "MAN I WANTED TO FUCK YOU SO BAD"? Like what? Huuuhh??

Now getting to the bridge where it all goes down: wtf. Caster's noble phantasm is literally called "rule breaker". Idk man. That seems to be a literally broken ability. Spoiler alert: Caster does not win the grail war, but with this ability she sure as hell should have. She easily takes Saber from Shirou's grasp and walks away, and it looks like Saber is able to dematerialize now for some reason. Heck, now that I remember, Kuzuki as a MASTER dematerialized with Caster in one of the previous episodes... I forget now, but maybe he really was under Caster's spell. 

Anyhow, Shirou sees that Caster has Fuji-nee hostage, and readily offers up his arm for her. Although it looks like that never was needed, Caster appears to attack Shirou nonetheless, and thus compels Saber to protect him. Shirou, probably fearing for Fuji-nee's life, accidentally/purposefully uses his last command spell (even though it looked like he used it twice, it was for the same command, so maybe that's why), to stop Saber, which she does, allowing Caster to stab Saber through the chest with her absolutely broken servant-stealing ability. Whether he liked it or not, Shirou essentially gave up Saber for Fuji-nee. Good job, very cool. Saber, now under Caster's control, is commanded to kill Rin, but Shirou steps in her way and gets impaled instead. And I know its common for anime characters to survive such wounds. But THIS?? Even though it wasn't quite through his heart, it went RIGHT THROUGH HIS CHEST FAM, with a freaking SWORD, and he's still walking and talking okay? I thought I knew what plot armour was, but this is on a whole new level. Sure maybe it wasn't quite through his chest and was closer to his shoulder, but still. That sword went straight through him.

Archer comes in and saves the day again, so it's all okay. Idk Rin, maybe he should stay with you at all times no matter what from now on? Hmm??? As for Caster, despite it all, mad respect to her. She actually honoured the deal and gave Fuji-nee back to Shirou, when really she didn't have to, she could've easily killed them all right then and there to make things easier. Although I have no idea why she didn't choose to chase after them as they hobbled away with a severely injured Shirou and an unconscious Fuji-nee. Rin is nothing, so Caster would only have to contend with Archer, and she even has Saber now. It would be a 2v1, does she fear Archer's ability that much? Or maybe she saw her command spells weren't entirely effective on Saber for some convenient reason? Rin does say later that Saber isn't completely under Caster's control yet. I think they still have to make that pact or something to officially form the bond. Speaking of those command spells, did she get all 3 for Saber, when Shirou literally just used his last one and had none left? That really is a rule-breaking noble phantasm. And since the rules don't matter to Caster, I guess she never needed a mediator like Kirei to appoint her as Saber's new master and transfer new command spells to her. Heck, where do the limits end? Can she give herself infinite command spells as well? Sigh.

Welp, Shirou is all alone now with no powerful servant to carry him, but of course he's the main character and is going to find a way to stay involved somehow. That or Rin forces him to stay involved, I forget, maybe somewhere in between. Bottom line is, Shirou's character will be much more interesting to watch now that he is no longer a master and is by himself, no longer officially a part of this war and now with a choice on his hands. Walk away, or be a hero of justice and go and save the king of knights. 

Idk if at this point if they're still trying to keep the audience guessing, because they're making it pretty blatantly obvious that

I also forgot that there was both a greater and lesser grail, the lesser grail not needing the sacrifice of all the servants, as noted by Caster, who comes to Kirei to claim it early. I like how Kirei says that no servants are allowed in the church, and yet Caster shows up AND brings Saber inside as well- but it's fine now because Caster is officially a master. I guess she wasn't a master even though she had Assassin, who hasn't properly manifested and is almost akin to a zombie I guess? Man I thought Caster was going to be dumb and actually kill him right there. But apparently his heart exploding has no effect on him, and he's still alive and kicking. That would've been sad if he did die though, the Assassin's in fate wouldn't have any chance to shine if that were the case, just there to simply die. But damn, Caster not only has herself, but TWO servants with her now. Every fight could be a 3v1. Although it's clear they aren't completely submissive of her, and for good reason, so control is an issue I assume. But still, I'm sure she could easily go to any servant and 3v1 them easily.

I thought that maybe Kirei wouldn't mind all of Caster's rule breaking (I mean, hasn't he been rule breaker himself), but turns out he isn't taking it too kindly. Guess her taking 2 servants under control wasn't part of the plan. Caster then proceeds to attack him with her golems (and not with Saber, because that would be too much, right? Maybe she wants to keep him alive, but then for what reason? We see that the previous mediator died in fate zero with like no repercussions, so I'm going to assume she is going in for the kill here), and then we see Lancer for the first time in awhile, who is now revealed to be Kirei's servant. And Kirei, for some reason, does not allow Lancer to intervene. What is Kirei's plan here? It's one of the many things I've forgotten, and I can't wait to find out. 

Great rooftop scene. For me it's easy to sh*t on Shirou, but here I actually felt bad for him.

"Read the visual novel, you miss out on character progression and foreshadowing and-" bitch shut the fuck up. Ok maybe I will read it one day, if I feel like it, just to see if ufotable did the script justice other than elevating it a high production quality. Did it make it better, did it make it worse, did it do the best it could've with a more limited format of 20+ episodes, as compared to the 20+ HOURS (give or take) it would take to read the UBW route in the visual novel? If whatever they left out makes it almost an entirely different show, then yes I'd have an incentive to read the VN. If ufotable did an outstanding job on keeping all that was important, then what's the point, you know, for us non-hardcore-fate-fans. We're just here to experience the show that ufotable has prepared, that's all. In the case of something like classroom of the elite, THERE you have an adaption that's so trash that it basically begs you to read its source material. It's basically an advertisement. I'm sure ufotable had more in mind that just an advertisement, but to bring the visual novel to life and to make a way for people to experience it in full without having to read it. Maybe I'm completely wrong, or maybe I'm completely right, and if I am, cope harder. You know what, scratch that. These adaptions suck. The visual novels are the way to go, because:

no sex scenes. 2/10. it's also criminal how we see more of Shirou in bandages than Rin with her thigh highs. 

But fr, it's a 7/10. Was feeling more of a 6/10 throughout, seeing how it's quite inferior to fate zero, but honestly this last episode got me really hyped actually for the second season of UBW. If I was watching this while it was airing, I'd be so bummed out that I'd have to wait several months to watch the next part, because there's so many moving pieces right now that is making this interesting, particularly revolving around Caster and her having 2 servants under her control, for now. Seems like the middle portion of these routes is always dealing about Caster, quite the troublemaker indeed. But we also have Shinji who is 'master' now of Gilgamesh, Ilya and Berserker are still there being quiet and waiting for the moment to strike again, Lancer is going to come out of hiding soon as well, and Shirou is on his way to save Saber. All that anticipation plus this "This Illusion" remix by Lisa was pretty hype too. I actually didn't know why people were making a fuss about it at first, but then I realized it was the first OP for the OG fate stay night by studio deen. That's good enough reason to get hyped enough. Now to immediately jump into season 2, which I'm actually excited about watching again.

edit: also I forget who defeats Caster, but man I want it to be Gilgamesh so bad. I want Caster, who thinks she's invincible right now, to be laid low by the king of heroes
BetaMaleUltraMar 2, 2023 11:43 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 30, 2023 9:02 AM
Jun 2023
if mc wasn't stopid it'd be higher rating
Jul 1, 2023 10:04 PM
Aug 2018
se le notan los años
Jul 18, 2023 3:51 PM
Jul 2023
I thought it was pretty neat
Aug 13, 2023 12:45 AM
Jul 2023
A nice ending, a lot set up for the second half.
- The “date” was nice but went on a bit much
- She stole Taiga? That’s so evil
- Wow Shirou ready to lose an arm, very Kiritsugu
- SABERR NOOOOO :((( freaking rulebreaker, there’s 3 on one team now
- Wow was not expecting Saber to stab him right away
- Archer breaking them out like a chad
- Why isn’t Shirou healing? Does the scabbard not work unless Saber gives him mana?
- YEAHHHH THEY PLAYED A HYPED UP VERSION OF THE STAY NIGHT OPENING
Sep 18, 2023 3:17 AM

Apr 2015
lmao what is this badly-disguised-harem garbage?? this and Fate Zero are like different worlds
Oct 4, 2023 12:57 AM
Jan 2022
Bem diferente do Stay Night antigo, animação nível DEUS, e eu curti as mudanças na história. O Archer É BRABO DEMAIS. Ansioso pra temp. 2.
Oct 30, 2023 2:18 AM
Dec 2020
It was noice indeed.It exicted my expectations.
Dec 1, 2023 7:15 PM
Nov 2023
This was very great episode!
Dec 7, 2023 2:13 PM
Apr 2020
awesome,glamorous,incredible,glorious
Jan 20, 5:46 AM

Dec 2022
Poor Shirou lost saber, at least for now anyways. Looks like Caster rlly is gonna be quite the deal to be dealt with soon in season 2.
But anyways this was a good first season of UBW, although not as good as Zero season 1 but definitely good.

Pages (56) « First ... « 53 54 [55] 56 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

707 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 14, 1:25 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.