Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (31) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 »
Oct 18, 2010 3:49 PM
Aug 2010
Alois is most surely just a sadistic little bastard because he's so much more complicated than that. If he ever was sadistic, it was because he wanted to get Claude's attention, and that was because he fell in love with him because he felt alone, because he was traumatized by his brother's death etc. You can't describe Alois as a whole character by simply analizing one aspect of his personality.
I will, though, never claim that he's a saint. He's not simply a poor victim, this is what Claude "aknowledged" in the end. Alois is capable of being a spider and to take action quite forcefully.
In fact, the reason why rewatching this episode (the worst one of the entire series) is not painful is that even as I watch Claude killing Alois, now that I know everything is gonna end up well, I can relax and say "You just wait, bitch. Alois is gonna kill you back, Ha!"
Nov 4, 2010 4:06 PM

Jul 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:
She could have saved him... in the preview Alois was running in the corridor...
Oh gosh, I'm so sad I can't cry.

Tears aren't coming out..because I'm just so mad.The left side of my chest
really hurts right now, and my eyes are teary but they just won't come out.
I want him to be alive, I want him to be alive..I just..can't live without
seeing him have a happy ending. It's not fair.
He lived his whole life in misery, and he just ends it..in betrayal.
Is is whole life something you can just toy around for Claude?
I hate him..I hate his guts. ; - ;

Alois... I don't know how to watch Kuroshitsuji now... I liked him even more than Ciel. He needed someone... And the only one was Claude... and he turned to be such a bastard.
Nov 6, 2010 1:56 PM
Jan 2010
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=505866
This pretty much sums the episode up.
Nov 18, 2010 6:44 AM

Dec 2009
EarlCiel said:
DeathReaper said:

I am surprised how all these girls are actually "taking Alois' side" considering what a twisted f-tard he is -_-

Well, all I can say is..."I wouldn't be taking Alois's side if he were a twisted f-tard as you say he is". If he really were one, I wouldn't even bother wasting a single breath on him.

I second this.

There's a character for everyone :) sadly, you've just got to get over the fact that Alois has fans whether you think he should or not.
Dec 12, 2010 3:51 PM

Jun 2009
What.the.hell.did.just.happen.

Don’t tell me Alois was created just for this to happen? I can’t understand how they pretend the plot to make sense if they explain a character’s background and then kill him off in the same episode. There’s no development whatsoever in this, they just threw eight episodes out of the window like nothing happened. Yes, I’m shocked; not because I’m mourning Alois’ death, but because the fact that he is dead makes the whole season pointless. And now I see Ciel going rampant in the preview. Excellent. Just what I needed. I hate this season. I don’t think this piece of garbage can redeem itself.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Dec 16, 2010 8:17 AM

Sep 2007
I cannot stand this episode. Luka's death was taken directly from another movie. I'm beginning to think this anime is nothing but ripoffs without a single original thought.
Dec 21, 2010 8:40 AM

Feb 2010
I just can't believe that Alois is "dead - just - like - that"
He was so cute when he was younger. He really loves his brother (which is cute as well)

Maybe I don't like Alois that much so his death doesn't affect me much. He's really good as a villain though.
I could even sense that Claude doesn't really like him from the start so yeah. So big surprise for me -.-
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Jan 3, 2011 11:42 AM

Jun 2009
Luca is the cutest! *glomps*

So Alois is finally dead yes? ok then, good times let's get this show on the road. I don't think I could take much more of him. seeing some of the comments though I guess he'll be back...yay *sarcasm.

Seriously though "Your soul has grown to be a bit strange" is a gross understatement. XD

Team Ciel
Mar 22, 2011 2:00 PM
Sep 2010
I don't know why everyone is so upset about Alonis. I, for one, am glad the kid is gone. He had some serious mental issues and the only way he could find any kind of piece is if he died.That kid was annoying and way to self-centered to like.
Uploader53
May 11, 2011 12:14 AM

Nov 2009
KALAFINA FOR THE WIN!!!

on another note FUCK YOU CLAUDE. goddd i hate him more than like any other character. alois was probably one of the most emotionally fucked characters ive ever seen in anime. and there are a lot. i feel like this anime really stepped into the realm of real issues about humanity (or not since its demons too). but it makes you wonder how could tragedies have turned out differently?

well for one, bastards like claude could not kill epic characters.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2011 9:07 PM

May 2011
I hate Claude so much. Alois was CONFESSING HIS LOVE FOR HIM! Alois was my favorite character. I can't even watch this show.
May 31, 2011 3:07 AM
May 2011
Owned. Enough said.
Jun 5, 2011 1:10 AM
Jun 2011
Sorry, a little late to the party, but unlike ALL of you, I was happy when Alois died. He was a little prick! I hated how he hurt people, especially Hannah! Gouging out her eye made me rage, and he degraded her by forcing her to strip. He also tried to kill everyone at the Costume Ball including the whole Phantomhive staff and friends(Prince Soma, Agni, Lau, Ranmao). Furthermore, he's insane, he laughs at everything and at the townsfolk who were dead. The only time I feel bad for him is when he was forced into prostitution or whatever that was.
Jun 9, 2011 1:21 PM

Feb 2010
Coltaaan said:
Sorry, a little late to the party, but unlike ALL of you, I was happy when Alois died. He was a little prick! I hated how he hurt people, especially Hannah! Gouging out her eye made me rage, and he degraded her by forcing her to strip. He also tried to kill everyone at the Costume Ball including the whole Phantomhive staff and friends(Prince Soma, Agni, Lau, Ranmao). Furthermore, he's insane, he laughs at everything and at the townsfolk who were dead. The only time I feel bad for him is when he was forced into prostitution or whatever that was.

In case you haven't noticed, Alois has feelings towards Claude, and when you admire or love someone, you'll do everything in your power to get the other person's attention. Whether it be acting a different way, laughing and smiling at everything, or any other tactic. Of course ordinary people would do these things. It's completley normal and yet we all know that Alois isn't normal. He, first of all, had one messed up childhood, lost the one person he lived in the world for, and after that he was forced into becoming a sex slave. After that, his life changed when he made a contract with a demon. Claude was the first person that Alois saw hope and a purpose to live in. He loved the feeling of being wanted (his soul) and having claude around gave him a sense of security where nothing in the world could hurt him. Alois hardened his heart, thus, his attitude changes, but he couldn't change who he is so the "real" Alois is often revealed. The on and off switch off of his personality makes him seem delirious, insane, and like a mad psycho. Alois laughs because he's insecure and he laughed at all the townsfolk because they looked down upon him, but most importantly they looked down upon the brother that he cherished and was precious to him. I'm not saying that it's right to do that, but you have to remember he was not only a child. He was a lost child. No one taught him morals, manners, or anything. They were on their own.

Alois hurt people, because he felt it was unfair how they lived their own perfect lives while he suffered. That's why he tried to take Ciel away from Sebastian. Instead of killing Sebastian, he would take someone (or something) precious away from him so he'd suffer something far worse than death itself. Just like what happened to him.

I'm not saying you should come to like Alois, but when someone with a miserable life like Alois's is shown to you, you can't help but pity him rather than be happy. He's not a bad guy, it isn't his fault he gouged her eyes or forced her to strip and you can't hate him for that. All I'm saying is that you should probably consider his past and that is the reason he is the way he is.

=]

xiiatherandom said:
I hate Claude so much. Alois was CONFESSING HIS LOVE FOR HIM! Alois was my favorite character. I can't even watch this show.

I know! I felt that way too, but I continued watching...hoping that he would be revived in some way ;]]
EarlCielJun 29, 2011 4:22 PM
Jul 2, 2011 7:44 PM

Dec 2009
Damn, what have you done, Claude? I mean, I never liked Alois' behavior but at the end he was just a lonely messed up soul. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.
Jul 26, 2011 12:27 AM

Aug 2009
Holy shit. Did they just seriously kill off the best character of this show?
My God, I really did NOT expect that to happen.
Amazing episode.
Aug 2, 2011 1:39 PM

Feb 2011
STM said:
Holy shit. Did they just seriously kill off the best character of this show?
My God, I really did NOT expect that to happen.
Amazing episode.

This

I really hate Claude now >=(
Alois was my favorite character, he made the serie interesting to watch.
T__T

Other then that, it really was a good episode.
Nov 6, 2011 7:47 AM

Jan 2010
Ugh, going back and reading this thread a year later after the anime aired is just embarrassing.
Jan 27, 2012 4:04 AM

Dec 2011
What twist... F*** Claude! I thought alouis was going to challenge ciel at the end! F*** that stupid traitor buttler!
uhh...
Apr 11, 2012 5:14 PM

Aug 2011
Okay WTF seriously just wow. They give us that sob story that totally makes you feel attached to Alois then kill him. WWWTTTFFFF??????? Stupid Claude I hate the traitorous murdering a-hole! It did make me love Sebastian even more though. Ahh Sebastian how I love your complete beautiful devotion!

>.< FU Claude.
Apr 29, 2012 8:46 AM

Dec 2009
I HATE THIS EPISODE SO MUCH. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT.

Alois was so pitiful and so tragic and then Claude had to kill him OHMYGOD I WANT TO KILL A DEMON BUTLER LIKE NOW. I hate Claude so much; why did he kill Alois. That kid only wanted someone who wanted him; someone who would be with him just like Luka was. But nooo; Claude had to be obsessed with Ciel and that damn pure soul. He just had to kill Alois. Kill Alois - goodness gracious.

I'm not even making sense anymore. But geez, a tear or two fell and I just want to sulk in a corner after watching this episode. Alois! What's the point of this season without him?! Seriously, I thought this was the season where Ciel and Sebastian would have a little duel with someone their equals, to make it interesting? Without Alois, it's just Claude, and hell, let's admit it, Claude is nothing without Alois, no matter what everyone else might say.

But what the hell, I still ship them. There's something wrong with me. I hate Claude for killing Alois but I still want them together ASDFGHJKL. But I'm not going to be getting over this episode for a while. I really don't see the point of continuing watching this now that Alois is gone. It's just too damn depressing for me; it hurts my heart to see Ciel and Sebastian (quite) happy together, while Alois is lonely and dead.

D:
Jul 21, 2012 6:52 AM

May 2012
Damn what an amazing episode, nice backstory about Alois but wtf the ending! Did Claude really kill Alois or did the maid Resurrected him again ? Damn the OP/ED where also very nice in this episode :D
Aug 1, 2012 8:34 AM
Mar 2012
sad, sad, sad, that's all I feel right now. I mean after watching all of this series I felt like crying! I mean at first i HATED I mean hated alois trancy, but i guess it was just his personality because I saw his past in this episode and realized that's what made him the kind of person he is. Also Claude, the only person he saw hope in... well demon he saw hope in just killed him... just like that on the spot for what? Ciel's soul? I mean if it really is that good!
Nov 6, 2012 2:04 AM

Jun 2012
LOL i don't care for this episode except....I think i'm in love with that maid O.o
Jan 6, 2013 4:26 AM
Jul 2011
This episode was getting way too creepy...
Jan 16, 2013 7:51 AM

Dec 2012
WTF CLAUDE I HATE YOUR CHARACTER 10000000000x MORE THEN I USED TO HOW THE HELL COULD YOU DO THAT IF YOUD EXCUSE ME IM GONNA CRY FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS T_T

Things like this make me not want to watch it anymore...
I like Potatoes
Feb 28, 2013 2:44 PM

Feb 2013
Oh my God. What was this episode?!

First of all, the background of Jim's — or Alois, I don't even know anymore — life was so depressing I even started feeling sympathetic towards him, having hated him the whole second season. Losing a sibling must have been awful.

Then, just as I started thinking "well, maybe he's not that bad, maybe I can make an effort", Claude had to go and kill him because he was not taste anymore or whatever for EXPRESSING HIS FUCKING FEELINGS TOWARDS HIS FUCKING DEMON BUTLER. I just... can't.

And then Hannah made the ending all messy and confusing with that thirty-seconds-long scene which, I'm fairly sure, nobody even understood.

Kuroshitsuji, I'll kick you.
Mar 23, 2013 11:00 PM
Jul 2018

ALOIS DEAD.
Claude is a traitor, I can say. I want to kill him, NOW.
Mar 27, 2013 8:30 PM

Mar 2013
OMG... I didn't expect this to happen.

Although I didn't like Alois (he was too crazy), I felt sorry for him in the end. He had such a hard life, lost all the people he held dear, was sold as a slave for some old creep, and was killed by the demon butler with whom he had a contract just because his soul wasn't "tasty" enough. TT-TT I really hate Claude now and hope Sebastian beats the hell out of him in the following episodes. That traitor can't get Ciel's soul.

I loved the ending theme. It fitted the atmosphere and story so much.

Numens said:
And then Hannah made the ending all messy and confusing with that thirty-seconds-long scene which, I'm fairly sure, nobody even understood.

I didn't understand it either. I hope it will be explained in the next episode.
Apr 12, 2013 12:32 AM

Aug 2012
Nooooo! Alois finally became my favorite character and he has to die! DX< Why Claude? Why?! I feel so sorry for Alois.... TT - TT
May 2, 2013 5:43 AM

Mar 2013
I didn't like Alois at all, but he doesn't deserve to be killed by his own butler :(
Jun 12, 2013 8:07 AM
Mar 2012
Don't know why there is so much love for alois, I thought he was a dick although that ep did make me feel sorry for him surprisnly
Jun 12, 2013 8:57 AM

May 2013
Oh I saw it 2 times and I always loved Alois. Claude was heartless.
Sad death.
Jun 21, 2013 11:11 AM
Apr 2013
No he is really dead this time! D; Claude is heartless. I wonder if Sebastian would ever do that.

Poor Aloise, getting molested by that old pervert all the time! And all those other children, dying of infection! It's just so horrible!This show is so dark and bloody.

And Hanna is just... weird. Like her theme and the way she is presented is really sexual. oh, and have you noticed she wears the same maid-outfit that the maids from that old pedophiles house had on? Well, every time she comes on the screen, it looks like the characters are gonna have it with her.
WithoutIdentityJun 21, 2013 11:17 AM
Jun 21, 2013 3:18 PM
Mar 2013
despite Alois character i pity him
he had an awful life and everybody used him included fucking demon
Oct 18, 2013 6:46 PM
Jun 2013
I dont care about alois at all.This episode just made me glad hes dead and we can move on. Though I will say as a psyco villian he was entertaining at least.
Oct 28, 2013 11:12 AM

Jul 2013
WOW.That was just wow.EPIC episode.
This episode mostly revolves around Alois and his past.Now,it is clear why he wants Ciel so badly.
Grell made his appearance again and uttered some naughty things.Classic.
A new opening,but neither Sebestian nor Ciel is in it.
Claude killed Alois!!I was spechless,but Hannah came and did smt to Alois at the end..?
I hated that little boy loving old pervert.I am glad he's dead.
Apr 18, 2014 7:05 PM

Dec 2010
Wow holy shit.

This season is way better than the first. Does it get really bad in the last few eps or something to warrant such a low score?
May 10, 2014 11:59 AM

Aug 2013
I love that opening with Alois and... yeah Alois. Sorry, but I hate that bastard son Claude. I hope he dies from Sebastian smashing him to a pulp.

Alois' lil' bro is so cute. *~*
....before that scene there everyone got burned.

And wow I pity Alois and that he ends up so pathetically. Go to hell, Claude.
Oct 26, 2014 6:46 PM

Jan 2014
dammit alois dies?! wtf that was so unfair. man his life was freaking messed up... his own butler betrayed him... does that not mean he broke the contract though? O.o and wtf hannah how does she know about the wish...? was she there??

dammit claude that was not cool... alois was literally on his hands and knees, begging... sighhh i guess this is how a demon is supposed to be though... sebastians just a softie :P

Pknoctis said:
Wow holy shit.

This season is way better than the first. Does it get really bad in the last few eps or something to warrant such a low score?

thats what i wanna know
Nov 7, 2014 6:27 PM

Jul 2013
Seriously, what's with old men and their thing for young boys? fucking disgusting old fucktards. Even some priests are into this shit.

RIP Alois aka Jim you will not be missed, you annoying brat. His backstory explained a lot but now I'm more interested in Hannah. What is she? and why she's so loyal to Alois? hmmm...
Nov 10, 2014 1:55 PM

Jul 2013
You can see why Alois was so messed up after losing his parents and brother and being abused my some gross old guy. I feel sorry for old Jim.

I can't believe though that Claude killed him! WTF Claude! WTF!

Then Hannah thought she'd do an Alois and get on top of him for a change and do who knows what ... pervy things probably to get her own back since he was a bit of a perv to her lol.
Nov 11, 2014 12:24 PM

Oct 2014
rip alois
Jan 8, 2015 8:45 PM
Jan 2015
CLAUDE NEEDS TO GO DIE IN A HOLE.
Apr 19, 2015 9:36 PM

Sep 2014
I wasn't much of a fan of either of the newbies. Claude is such a copycat of Sebastian ("he was such a big hit the first time, let's double it for double the approval") Uh, no. And the whole point of Alois seems to be to show how much of a jerk Ciel COULD have been, but wasn't.

Other than that, they're really hitting home the whole "Ciel has a delectable soul" thing. I'm surprised Claude abandoned Alois so quickly, but you could tell he was getting less and less impressed with his soul. So hopefully the rest of the show won't just be Claude trying to steal Ciel away...

It seems like Claude broke his blood rose pact with Sebastian too. Hadn't he agreed to help Ciel carry out his revenge, in return for a fair fight for Ciel's soul? I don't know how satisfied Ciel's will be from hearing from a third party that Alois died.

One more thing: is it just me, or have they gotten lax about hiding the fact that they are demons?!
Jun 13, 2015 6:23 AM

Jan 2013
THAT WAS TOO SHADY OF CLAUDE WTFF
Jun 20, 2015 5:46 AM
Apr 2015
Well, I'm glad Alois died, from ep 1 I knew he was nothing but a spoilt brat with a demon. And guys, Alois died because he thought that Claude was there to take care of him. The show is gonna be better from here on out. I just hope Ciel doesn't lose his way.
Sometimes, I spend too much time being depressed that I can't even tell when I'm happy.

Jun 22, 2015 12:34 PM

Feb 2015
Why Claude?! Why?! I think I'm gonna go and sit in a corner and cry now...
Jul 17, 2015 2:51 PM

Feb 2015
This show does a great job on making me hate almost every character in it. I mean I sort of already hate Sebastian and Ciel from what happened on Book of Circus and now this...

There is only one thing to be said: Claude, you asshole!

And this is coming from someone who didn't even like Alois that much. But I have to say that I shed a tear in the end. His background is just so messed up. That would turn anyone into a psychopath.

And like I said, I don't sheer on anyone at this moment anymore. I just hope they all die while suffering an imaginable pain.
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Sep 4, 2015 9:53 AM

Jul 2014
Okay, I liked the OP, and I loved the ED! Kalafina sings her magic again, just like the last season! Downloading that song right now! :D

I didn't feel even an itsy bit of sadness for Alois Trancy. That kid deserved that.
Felt bad for Luka, though! :(
Claude, y u so hot? T~T
Pages (31) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.