Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 9, 2020 5:44 PM

Jul 2012
People saying Natsume's reaction was cliche, but like... it was a normal reaction? She was shocked and felt betrayed because the guy he trusted turned out to be lying to her. But after cooling down she was able to think more clearly. This may be "cliche" but it's rational and real, if you ask me.

Just two more episodes! I really hope it would have a good ending, because it's a great series so far.
Sep 9, 2020 6:10 PM

Apr 2020
So if I understood well, we have the first gadoll considered a bug? We don't see Deca-Dence one-punching a gadoll in a while, that'll be nice to see.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Sep 9, 2020 7:21 PM

Jan 2016
That was incredible. I love natsume's accent/voice, fits her appearance so well. Also the hacker robot woman, the formal language I find really endearing.

Character designs: A
Story: A-
Animation: B+
Characters: A+ (natsume と kumiiiiiichouuuu: S)
VA: S

Enjoyment: A+
Sep 9, 2020 7:51 PM

Oct 2008
This episode is again freaking phenomenal. Can't wait for Natsume to meet the real Kaburagi. I'd be rather disappointed if that doesn't happen! (^.^)
Sep 9, 2020 7:58 PM

Jul 2016
Not sure if it was Alien-inspired but man, I loved what they did with that weak Gadoll's offspring.

Well, as we all expected, Natsume ended up having quite the breakdown after knowing about the harsh reality. All being quite understandable considering she has been living a lie but fortunately, I'm glad she managed to clear her mind and overcome it after talking with Kurenai. Seriously, this show may not be the AOTY contender so many people had been claiming before its release but I honestly can't deny how good it is at handling character interactions.

That said, episode also concluded in a rather interesting note with that huge Gadoll approaching Deca-Dence and with Hugin "killing" Kabu's avatar. As for this last one, Kabu still has one "user account" remaining so I wonder if he will use it or will fight as a Cyborg like it was shown in the OP.
Sep 9, 2020 8:13 PM

Mar 2009
WELP. So much for Pipe being alive. That makes me sad.

Ending was really intense. At least that one Gadoll was able to get revenge on that bastard for always treating it like shit. Nice chekhov's gun too. They have an even scarier Gadoll to deal with now.

I can't believe there's only 2 episodes left. There certainly wasn't much to do this Summer, but the Summer season just flew by.
Sep 9, 2020 8:34 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Oh fuck, they actually killed Pipe. RIP.
Sep 9, 2020 8:51 PM

Jan 2018
Yikes, the little gadoll impregnating and bursting out of the stomach. That some Alien refernce right there.
Sep 9, 2020 9:40 PM

Feb 2015
A slower episode, finally, what he thought, the animations are gonna get mixed. A shock is something believable for just discovering that all your life has been a lie, but she and all humans must accept once it all finishes. I know this is not gonna finish with destroying the factory, that cyborg Hugin is the boss battle. What the heck with that horrible CGI gadoll.
Sep 9, 2020 10:00 PM

Mar 2019
Great Episode with Action, Humor and Feelings...

2 Episodes Left.... u.u
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Sep 9, 2020 10:55 PM

Jan 2013
Natsume had to process a lot of new information in this episode, but that ending...it worries me, only that giant gadoll can stop Hugin from killing Natsume, since it's a real gadoll and not a fake one xD He will be mad ahaha

I do wonder how Kaburagi plans to destroy the Deca-Dance...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 10, 2020 12:04 AM

Jul 2009
HikariShoumeiron said:
People saying Natsume's reaction was cliche, but like... it was a normal reaction? She was shocked and felt betrayed because the guy he trusted turned out to be lying to her. But after cooling down she was able to think more clearly. This may be "cliche" but it's rational and real, if you ask me.

I don't know what some people were expecting, that she would cry her eyes out thoughout the entire episode and never talk to Kabu again or what? I'm glad she got over herself relatively quickly, with only 12 episodes we clearly don't have time for such overdramatic bullshit.
Sep 10, 2020 2:49 AM

Jun 2013
Just two more episodes before it all ends. I wonder if we'll be getting a second season or if this is it.
臭い-
Sep 10, 2020 3:12 AM
Apr 2016
why is no one talking about the fact that Kabu drinks with his mask? They even change the camera position so we can t see how he manages to drink in how cyborg form XD
Sep 10, 2020 3:28 AM

Jul 2016
One thing I love about this show is the recurring motif we hear from certain characters about how normalcy or living a happy life was "enough for them." We hear it from Fei, we hear it from Minato and now we get to hear Natsume's take on it. The acknowledgement that ignorance is bliss and conformity is comfortable, even when you know it's wrong. We get to see how characters with different levels of knowledge react to the possibility that they could change the world around them. For Fei and Minato, it would mean ending their comfort, which they can't bring themselves to do. For Kaburagi it's a no-brainer and, in this episode, we see Natsume ends up somewhere in the middle but eventually leaning over to Kaburagi's side once the shock wears away.

I don't think Deca-Dence could have come out at a better time. A show all about revolution and how it affects people coming out in 2020 is such good timing it's almost miraculous.
Sep 10, 2020 4:00 AM

Oct 2016
Fantastic episode, it is normal for a person especially a person living in a world like that to react that way. Everything you ever knew has been a lie of course you'll have a breakdown. But, the characters in this show really is wonderful. Natsume and Kaburagi is especially great. I'm hoping that Natsume eventually meets Kaburagi's true body, well I think they definitely will since Kaburagi's avatar was doughnutted. But, that doughnutting actually legit shocked me like damn, how's Natsume going to pull through this. And damn that green bastard's fault for abusing that little gadoll now it's gone Alien on ya'll.

Really looking forward to last to episodes, damn it's almost already over huh? Fuck this has been a good and consistent show.
Sep 10, 2020 4:06 AM

Jul 2016
DatRandomDude said:
Oh fuck, they actually killed Pipe. RIP.

That surprised me as well but maybe he had a little baby like the other one???
Sep 10, 2020 5:00 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A lot of thing happened. Natsume's dad cause of the death was explained. Its fully understandable. So, everything came to a clearance with every detailed that Kabu explained to Natsume. Holy shit! Natsume's reaction, tho. The whole punchline must be shocked her so hard, and really stressed her out. I feel so pity about her, and ofc every human on that world. Fortunately, Kurenai just arrived in a good time to gave a special speech for Natsume. Yep, its impact a lot for her. Thats how you moved on quickly after getting so much hit with every shit explanations about your fake live. The whole Natsume situations was understandable, yet really relatable, on my point of view.

Natsume finally holding up her feeling about the reality, and made up her decision about her future with Kaburagi-san. I am glad, she actually made up her mind in a positivity against all shitty information she heard. Her conversation afterwards with Kaburagi-san was so calmed, and feel relaxed. They both, unironically, for me, felt so sweet! But its not so fast, until Hugin arrived to destroy the mood! Damn, Hugin. He always became a solid burden for Kaburagi-san. Lol. Not to mentioned about the real threat in front of them. Its time for the real battle, folks. Its time for the real battle against the real Gadoll!

The new quest had been launched for the Deca-Dence, boys! Lets see how well the all community among them against those gigantic Gadoll! I also wanted to see Natsume's reaction when seeing the real form of Kaburagi-san, and obviously with Kurenai too! All of them must be so good to be watched! I just felt bad with Kurenai. Her crush actually a chibi cyborg that only interested in Natsume. So, yeah, lets see the last quarter of the Deca-Dence series!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 10, 2020 5:10 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Franck_Nicolas said:
why is no one talking about the fact that Kabu drinks with his mask? They even change the camera position so we can t see how he manages to drink in how cyborg form XD

Maybe he took it off. The camera angle was not in a good positions to give a good explanations about it. Lol.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

Sep 10, 2020 5:12 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
ame-furi said:
HikariShoumeiron said:

I don't know what some people were expecting, that she would cry her eyes out thoughout the entire episode and never talk to Kabu again or what? I'm glad she got over herself relatively quickly, with only 12 episodes we clearly don't have time for such overdramatic bullshit.

Thanks to Kurenai too. She deserved more love. Especially with her little aspect she had on this episode.

Sep 10, 2020 5:18 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
M_Villa said:
Hmm, to me it looks like the new Gadoll is a mutated version that like to drink Cyborg/Gears blood...

It'd be fun if it only attacks the cyborgs and leaves the humans alone.. Then the Gears/cyborgs will NEED the help of the humans to survive.

Its surely happen to be the next episode plotting. Lol.

Sep 10, 2020 5:52 AM

Feb 2014
RIP Pipe. You'll be surely missed from this series. =(

Natsume struggled to accept the facts of the world she lives in, which was to be expected. Still, it did hurt to see her feeling so conflicted at Kaburagi after he told her the whole truth. Thanks to the excellent advice from Kurenai and also reading Kaburagi's apologetic letter, she went to see Kaburagi again.

Sadly, old man Hugin was waiting for them and he didn't hesitate to killing Kaburagi's avatar properly. Now Natsume is in big trouble. =(

Not only that, but the small gadoll that infected the doctor from the factory before they both died has come back, and it has spent plenty of time eating up corpses in its path. Now it's turned into another huge monster that'll have to be taken down.

It's set up a rather tense and exciting final 2 episodes, huh? =3
Sep 10, 2020 6:59 AM
Dec 2018
The really just gave an emotional climax with Cogito, ergo sum, then they immediately donuted Kaburagi. Best fucking anime ever
Sep 10, 2020 9:36 AM

Oct 2008
HikariShoumeiron said:

Yeah, this one doesn't make sense to me. People calling something cliche and hating on it because of it has become a cliche in and of itself. To the point that I can't take any critique that uses the term seriously anymore. I'm far more interested to see how that "cliche" works in context.
Sep 10, 2020 10:34 AM

Dec 2016
If anyone has been wondering if Gears are organic or whether are cyborgs now know the answer. ;)

But how is it with their organs ?? (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

ShibitoMatuzaka said:

Thanks for that. So, what happened to all the Gadoll that appeared after they defeated the "Boss" that was suppose to change everything?

You mean that unfinished "boss"?
Well, those Gadolls "always" were there just system was hiding them so no one could see them. In Recap episode it was explained that they have full control over the dome so they can also mask objects.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 10, 2020 10:37 AM

Dec 2016
M_Villa said:
Hmm, to me it looks like the new Gadoll is a mutated version that like to drink Cyborg/Gears blood...

It'd be fun if it only attacks the cyborgs and leaves the humans alone.. Then the Gears/cyborgs will NEED the help of the humans to survive.

more like Gadoll eats all organic flesh so also humans.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 10, 2020 6:04 PM
Sep 2020
Holy Shit! I just saw Kabu get owned. Never saw that one coming
Sep 10, 2020 8:03 PM
Oct 2018
Man, dunno if I'm hyped because of what happened or scared of what could happen. Really don't think the giant gadoll parasyte was the best plot point to pull off a final climax, but it will be fair enough it they handled it enough decently that it doesn't ruin the Natsume vs Hugin fight, that is very promising. Holy shit, original animes are tense.
Akkarin! Hai!
Sep 11, 2020 3:54 AM

Nov 2012
Did anyone else give that purple bastard the middle finger?

I was also hoping pipe didn't have that chip... RIP
Sep 11, 2020 9:09 AM

Aug 2018
nooooooo!!!! the mascot died!
I'm talking about the cute alien-looking thing in the factory. Fuck Pipe! Although it's back now slightly larger and a bit less cute...
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Sep 11, 2020 9:50 AM
Mar 2015
the system fights back
Sep 11, 2020 5:13 PM

Sep 2017
Damn that thing grew fast. Only two episodes left and they wanna destroy the entire system. I could see them using that massive gadol to help their cause, but you'd have to evacuate the entirety of deca-dence first.
Sep 11, 2020 10:19 PM

Feb 2014
Too much info for Natsume to process. While too little time to deal with problems that keep piling up.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 12, 2020 12:06 AM

Oct 2008
great episode! The climax is near!
5/5.

Sep 12, 2020 12:09 AM

Apr 2020
MY Problem is: What is that last Gadoll exactly and why is it so much more powerful?
Why didn't this happen before? o.O

Feels a bit like the Anime went easy Road to get a climax.
Sep 12, 2020 12:19 AM

Nov 2013
Two problem at the same times at the ending. I kinda expect something shocking gonna happen because the mood is quite cherry and uplifting throughout the episode, and wew I was right.

The CGI looks bad though compared to previous episode.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Sep 12, 2020 12:52 AM

Jul 2009
Merve2Love said:
MY Problem is: What is that last Gadoll exactly and why is it so much more powerful?

It didn't happen before, because the gadoll weren't in this kind of situation, where they would be in danger of "extinction." I think it "impregnated" itself into that gears' body because it wanted to survive. And since it's a bug, then well... it's way of surviving and living is quite different compared to other gadoll.
Sep 12, 2020 1:23 AM

Apr 2020
ame-furi said:
It didn't happen before, because the gadoll weren't in this kind of situation, where they would be in danger of "extinction." I think it "impregnated" itself into that gears' body because it wanted to survive. And since it's a bug, then well... it's way of surviving and living is quite different compared to other gadoll.

Which situation exactly? Dying near some Gears?
That was happening all the time. Why was nobody like "injected" or eaten before?

Moreover...why is it getting so big and out of control so fast? xD
The only reason for that is that it's already Ep 10 ...and they need an explosive ending^^
Sep 12, 2020 1:43 AM

Jul 2009
Merve2Love said:
ame-furi said:

That was happening all the time. Why was nobody like "injected" or eaten before?

The only reason for that is that it's already Ep 10 ...and they need an explosive ending^^

Because the other gadoll weren't bugs, they were under corporation's control and were never programmed to survive like that gadoll in the factory. Why would the corporation program them to reproduce and grow with absolutely no control at all, it wouldn't make any sense. This particular gadoll is getting so big so fast, because it's not a "normal" gadoll, it's a bug. I know they need an explosive ending and making that gadoll the last big boss is convenient for them, but it's not like... completely incomprehensible or inconsistent why it is so different from the rest.
Sep 12, 2020 3:12 AM

Apr 2020

ame-furi said:
Merve2Love said:

Because the other gadoll weren't bugs, they were under corporation's control and were never programmed to survive like that gadoll in the factory. Why would the corporation program them to reproduce and grow with absolutely no control at all, it wouldn't make any sense. This particular gadoll is getting so big so fast, because it's not a "normal" gadoll, it's a bug. I know they need an explosive ending and making that gadoll the last big boss is convenient for them, but it's not like... completely incomprehensible or inconsistent why it is so different from the rest.

I don't get the logic in that. A Bug is nothing more than a deviation in the system. I guess by Chance this particually Gadoll was like the Alpha-Gadoll in disguise? That's one hell of a coincidence, no? xD It's not like a Bug is automatically powerful, if you remember Pipe for example.

Also with all this *The world must be cleansed of bugs* directive it makes 0 sense to have like Pet-Gadoll's in this facility in the first place. But okay, I give it.

Enjoy it^^ It's still really stupid and lazy imo.

Ps: Don't bother replying I wont read any further.

Sep 12, 2020 3:58 AM

Jul 2009
Merve2Love said:

Ps: Don't bother replying

Don't tell me what to do.

The gadoll in the factory was in developer's hands, and being the higher-ups they clearly can do whatever they want with their creations. Why would they have to obey the system like cyborgs or humans? If they want to keep gadoll as their pet, no matter if it's a bug or not, they will and who's going to tell them they can't do this? That's the privilege of being a higher-up.
How do you know that a bug isn't automatically powerful? Maybe Pipe could reprocude itself in order to survive too, but if you remember he was locked in the house alone and had nothing to reproduce and feed on, so he died. We don't know about other gadoll-bugs because we haven't seen any besides Pipe and the other one, so we don't have much to compare.

Merve2Love said:
It's still really stupid and lazy imo.

Woah, what a convincing argument, lol.
Sep 12, 2020 8:47 AM

May 2015
Rip pipe. :(((((((((((
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 12, 2020 8:58 AM

Oct 2019
I felt really bad for Natsume. A quick and sudden look outside the "Plato's cave" of this world apparently shut her mind down so that she doesn't go insane. Kaburagi demonstrated how "flawed" or "lacking" (in the sense that he doesn't understand humans) he is at the start of the episode, perhaps for the very first time : he kept talking and talking and didn't realize that Natsume was emotionally overwhelmed to a dangerous degree. He also didn't prepare her before for the truth, he let her have it all in one bunch. One minor complaint I had before about Kabu was that he thought and behaved too much like a human. This episode made clear that he isn't.

My guess is that Natsume will be saved by Kurenai in the next episode, perhaps at the cost of the latter's life; unless Kabu somehow makes it in time. Or Hugin might hold Natsume hostage in order to force Kabu and his team to come to him. That looks like a plan his bitchy assistant might propose. As for that "second generation Gadoll" (ever) it is interesting how it was literally born out of pure hate. Hate of that sadist who was in charge of the Gadoll factory who tortured its parent. Pipe was a little Gadoll pet that was loved. It died peacefully along with the other Gadoll. That little Gadoll at the factory was not a pet though, it was an object of abuse and torture by that psycho, perhaps for many years.

When the parent "pet" knew was about to die at the end, it appears that it spontaneously(?) evolved the means to take revenge against that guy and probably everyone else of his kind, i.e. its creators. It was a shame that the scene when its offspring burst out of the belly of the avatar of that psycho, proper Alien-style, was censored. I would have enjoyed it even though I know the original psycho (the cyborg) is almost certainly safe and sound. It appears that the hate of the parent was passed genetically to the offspring.

This is also something that the cyborgs, Hugin and the System had not remotely predicted, and of course they cannot control this thing in any way, or kill it remotely with that kill command in the factory, even if it still functioned. In other words this is a situation way beyond their control and a product entirely of their own doing and their arrogance. This thing is going to get even bigger in the next episode. It can probably eat anything, both avatar bodies and human bodies, perhaps even other Gadoll as well, and every time it eats it gets bigger and stronger. The last two episodes are going to be so much fun :)
Sep 12, 2020 9:20 AM

Oct 2019
ame-furi said:
How do you know that a bug isn't automatically powerful? Maybe Pipe could reprocude itself in order to survive too, but if you remember he was locked in the house alone and had nothing to reproduce and feed on, so he died. We don't know about other gadoll-bugs because we haven't seen any besides Pipe and the other one, so we don't have much to compare.

The reason Pipe died and did not "reproduce" (if you can call it that) is that it didn't need to reproduce. Pipe was loved, that other "pet" at the factory was a mere object of hate and abuse by that psycho, who was apparently the director of the factory. It was clear (from the way it looked at the director) that it was precisely that hate that let it hang on to life in the end, just long enough to implant the director with its egg(s) or whatever else it injected his avatar with.

Along with the egg it apparently passed its hate as well. The fact that the offspring can blow up in size by eating whatever it can find but the parent could not (otherwise it would have eaten every avatar at the factory long ago) is an example of either spontaneous evolution (spawned out of hate) or pre-programmed evolution by the parent (if that's the case it planned its revenge for a while). Either way this is a unique ability it evolved that has not and could not have been predicted by the System or anyone else. Actions such as abusing and tormenting "pets", boundless arrogance and playing the genetic gods have consequences. This would have happened even if Kabu had not revolted.
It goes without saying that the offspring is completely beyond the control of the System and the cyborgs.
Sep 12, 2020 9:51 AM

Jul 2009
Sharpedon said:
ame-furi said:

The reason Pipe died and did not "reproduce" (if you can call it that) is that it didn't need to reproduce. Pipe was loved, that other "pet" at the factory was a mere object of hate and abuse by that psycho, who was apparently the director of the factory. It was clear (from the way it looked at the director) that it was precisely that hate that let it hang on to life in the end, just long enough to implant the director with its egg(s) or whatever else it injected his avatar with.

Along with the egg it apparently passed its hate as well. The fact that the offspring can blow up in size by eating whatever it can find but the parent could not (otherwise it would have eaten every avatar at the factory long ago) is an example of either spontaneous evolution (spawned out of hate) or pre-programmed evolution by the parent (if that's the case it planned its revenge for a while). Either way this is a unique ability it evolved that has not and could not have been predicted by the System or anyone else. Actions such as abusing and tormenting "pets", boundless arrogance and playing the genetic gods have consequences. This would have happened even if Kabu had not revolted.
It goes without saying that the offspring is completely beyond the control of the System and the cyborgs.

Sure, the hatred towards that dude could be a reason for this as well, I agree with that. It could explain why it behaves the way it does, and including being a bug with no control, of course. I didn't think about it that way and it kinda gave me a different perspective (which fits the plot and what kind of story the show is trying to tell), so thank you very much for your comment.

It's so annoying when I see people who don't even bother to think why things are happening and they immidiately reject it as being "lazy and stupid." It seems like some people have their brains turned off completely, they don't even care about the plot, and then they're consfused "why is it so weird, why it has to be like this, why the devs made such choices, I don't get it therefore it's a bad show." Ugh, so dumb.
Sep 12, 2020 9:53 AM

Oct 2019
ame-furi said:
Merve2Love said:

I strongly doubt that's the case. This assumes that the factory "pet" somehow knew that all the other Gadoll were dying, which is highly doubtful. Like I mentioned before this is also not what was suggested at all. The factory pet hated the guts of the factory director (for a perfectly good reason) and all it wanted was to take revenge against him and his kind. I think it's as simple as that.

edit : based on your above reply this one of mine was rendered redundant. ame-furi you may ignore it.
SharpedonSep 12, 2020 9:56 AM
Sep 12, 2020 10:24 AM

Jul 2009
Sharpedon said:
ame-furi said:

I strongly doubt that's the case. This assumes that the factory "pet" somehow knew that all the other Gadoll were dying, which is highly doubtful. Like I mentioned before this is also not what was suggested at all. The factory pet hated the guts of the factory director (for a perfectly good reason) and all it wanted was to take revenge against him and his kind. I think it's as simple as that.

edit : based on your above reply this one of mine was rendered redundant. ame-furi you may ignore it.

I didn't mean that the factory gadoll knew about the other gadoll dying - I doubt that too - but it knew IT was dying. That's why it "infected" the dude by laying its eggs in him and basically trying to survive, like a typical bug or virus. I thought about it that way because well, he could take revenge on the guy whenever he wanted to, I don't think it would be a problem to kill the dude at any other time, but it decided to do it only when it started dying. That's why it reminded me of a parasite or virus of some sort, which in the face of death is looking for a host to infect and pass "itself" on further and further.

But like I said, your explanation is good too, I didn't link the gadoll's "feelings" towards that dude with everything that happened, and it's fitting the story much more. I like it :)
ame-furiSep 12, 2020 10:31 AM
Sep 12, 2020 1:00 PM
Oct 2019
Well if someone told me the world you living all this time is fake, of course i can't accept the truth.... Damn man reality is unfair, so i can understand the way natsume reacted to it...

Also, freaking Hugin always terrifying me everytime ....
Sep 12, 2020 11:10 PM

May 2018
this show will either end terribly, or wonderfully... I'm hoping its the latter..
Sep 13, 2020 1:48 PM

Apr 2018
Kaburagi exposes the truth to Natsume and Natsume hated him for that but realizes it and decides to destroy these "rules" that are in the system. with Kaburagi. That huge Gadoll at the end tho.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2020

242 by AgentDuck »»
Sep 6, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2020

127 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2020

138 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Aug 5, 2020

140 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 29, 2020

140 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 7:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.